|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
We do everything for our master. By our dear revenge dream. We waited 2 billion years for this moment. Millennia ago we were banished from Paradise and thrown into the vacuum of empty to die without any defense. But now, this will change. Let's end all guardians, villains and heroes on Multi-Universe and make every soul on reality suffer in despair. Let's pull them by the hair, we will open the eyes who fell into eternal sleep thinking that peace had returned, we will make children remember the pain of losing their parents, we will make God remember the fear. Let's leave The Creator's face covered in tears. For this... for our Master... we will apply a crushing attack on the Multi-Universe.
Triggers Hell, also called The Fallen Angels, Satan's Legion, Hell Lord, Tartarus Masters, Anti-Christs, The Chaos Legion, Evil Society, Gods Slayers was one of the three major Dark Empires and a member of the Balam Alliance, alongside Sith Empire and Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire. They are the primary (secundary villains on series in general; D.E.M Industries as the primary and Sith Empire as the tertiary) antagonistic faction that will be introduced as the main villains in Sword of Kings 3nd saga and 4nd saga. The empire is made entirely of Demons from the Books of Satan and Fallen Angels. For many years they've kept silent, staying completely hidden from the reality, but have recently started their movement by intruding Era, massacring the entire Reality Council along with 500 others and leaving many injured.They've also assassinated most of the former Reality Council members, in their goal to unseal Face, a terrifying weapon of the Reality Council in order to wipe out all trace of Magic and powers on all realities, so they can do whatever they want (eat, torture, sexual tendencies, murder and many other crimes) with all people, heroes, villains and living beings. The Demons are allied to the Fallen Angels, the banished angels from the Paradise billions of years ago. After they were banished to the empty, Lucifer and his angels travelled to other dimensions. After decades travelling to other realities, they discovered the Hell, an unknown world of fire and full of evil beings called Demons. Satan quickly become a allied to Devil and Fallen Angels and Demons worked together for billions of years.
The fallen angels are invisible, supernatural, angelic, spirits created by God. Satan employs them as his immoral agents. After one-third of the heavenly angels sided with Satan, they were cast out of heaven to the Earth.
The prophecy calls fallen angels devils, demons, evil, and unclean spirits. Their lust for power is matched with an evil mind, emotions, and will. In their present, restrained state, demon angels are awaiting God’s final judgment and their ultimate destination: God’s predestined, eternal hell, a place of “reserved everlasting chains.”
While the prophecy doesn’t offer the exact number of angels, the hosts could outnumber people. Of all the multitudes of angels God created, fallen angels comprise one-third. Satan keeps demons in bondage to his will: corrupting humans to separate them from God.
Works to both fiction and real life
The origins of the belief of demons among the ancient societies of the world have been shrouded in mystery and it is uncertain just exactly where the concept started, though a good start would be with the Persian and Assyrian empires... some of the most ancient civilizations that human race are aware of today.
- They are not military like DEM Empire and Sith Empire but they have so much power that they don't need organizations, squads and battalions in their army. They only have Dark Guilds under their command.
- They have Fallen Angels and Demons in their army.
- Fallen Angels are the only humanoid beings in their army. Most of the demons are monster with gruesome appearances.
- The Fallen Angels uses a dark light in their attacks and have black wings.
- There are several types of demons; demon of greed, demon of lust, demon of gluttony, demon of sloth, demon of wrath.
The Nine Demon GateThe Nine Demon Gates comprise the core members of Triggers Hell and, as its name implies, nine members form this team. They are very powerful as one of its members, the Devil Slayer Nine Testarosa, was able to freeze the entire Sun Village, its giant occupants, and even the Flame Dragon Atlas Flame, alone. In another extraordinary feat, a member named Valkyrie singlehandedly took out the entire Magic Council, assassinating all of its members in a single raid that ended in the wounding and deaths of 500 people.
It has been stated that all of the Nine Demon Gates members are Demons from the Books of Satan, with the exception of Nine, who was resurrected through Kuruno's Necromancer.
Demons are not military so they devide their forces in demonic clans and factions.
Supreme Demons Kings
- Leohart the Prince of Hell
- Phantom Lord
- Devil (imprisioned)
- Satan (imprisioned)
- Kyies the Necromancer
- The Reaper
- Demonic Zeruel
- Demonic Sachiel
- Kid Under Stairs
- Demonic Igneel
- Meta Acnologia
- Marauder Ms
- Unknown Creature
- Demon King VII
- Demonic Abyssal Punisher
- Shinkai Teitoku
- Lord Tirek
- Renegade Thrax
- Queen Chrysalis
- King Sombra
- Lord of Darkness
- Father Dagon
- Original Dagon
- Dark Tohka
Factions Allied - Enslaved factions
See Balam Alliance to see the system of the factions enslaved by the 3 Dark Empires
They have only one goal; to use a weapon called Face to wipe out all Magic and Power from the Multi-Universe.The reason for their intent to take away Magic from the multi-universe is so that they can gather Curse Power in order to realize their Master, Satan and Devil (who are currently imprisioned by Divine Council and the Reality Council in another reality) to cause eternal death, darkness and evil on all realities.
They also tried to break up the Balam Alliance (like the rest of the 2 empires) and destroy the DEM Empire and Sith Empire.
- After they introduction in Sword of Kings, the plot will become more dark and religious.
- Their alias, Tartarus, in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss within the underworld that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans. As far below Hades as the earth is below the heavens, Tartaros is the place where, according to Plato in Gorgias (c. 400 BC), souls were judged after death and where the wicked received divine punishment. Like other primal entities (such as the Earth, Night and Time), Tartaros was also considered to be a primordial force or deity.
- In LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow, Triggers Hell is the only Dark Empire in Balam Alliance that will be presented as one of the major antagonistic factions against the Team Witness, being directly and indirectly responsible for many demonic events within the story.