|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"Lord of Light, Horned One of the Sabbath. I come before you, alone, my soul exposed. In complete devotion, I kneel. Receive this from me, my greatest desire. You are my Mistress, and I am your Chosen. Beautiful and majestic, you emanate such amazing strength. My eyes are fixed upon you in admiration. Darkness surrounds you, a cloak befit for my Queen. I know who you truly are, The Primordial One. I embrace your total essence. My Goddess, My Guide. I dedicate myself to you, in this life and the next. No matter what the cost, I will carry out your Will. I fight by your side in battle. Your enemies are my enemies, your cause is my cause. Never will I betray you. Delight or pain, I will follow you anywhere. I pledge my allegiance to you. Before all the Demons, my eternal witnesses. Before the gods and goddesses of old, who stand in quiet acknowledgement. Before the angels of light, who dare not raise a hand against me. Before those false Gods and their Christ, who must admit defeat. Before nature, as it celebrates in song. Before the world, its arguments now silenced. I renew the oaths I made to you long ago. The ones written with care, and those expressed in thought alone. I wear your symbols with pride and love, an outward statement that I am yours. Use the words I speak to serve your purpose, and may my identity be a testimonial to you. And when it is time for me to take my last breath, I shall be staring into your dark eyes. I choose with my entire being, to spend eternity with you. So be it. Nema!"
|Alias||Mother, Supreme Mother, Superior Woman, Sequined Sadist, Sadistic Goddess, True One, True Founder, One For All, Mistress of Life and Creation, Goddess Slayer, Goddess of Creation, the Creator, Seone, Goddess Of Light, Enja, Goddess Of Success, Wyhuna, Goddess Of Destiny, Bylnera, Goddess Of Honesty, Witris, Goddess Of War, Hiclene, Goddess Of Destruction, Lynenta, Goddess Of The Dark, Ledione, Goddess Of Summer, Rantris, Goddess Of The Underworld, Myfella, Goddess Of Forgiveness, Kaqtia, Goddess Of Justice, Eryja, Goddess Of Water, Ytuna, Goddess Of The Stars, Ytva, Goddess Of Animals, Metune, Superior One, Goddess Of Judgement, Hunella, Goddess Of Earth, Illena, Goddess Of Hope, Nakanke, Goddess Of Miracles, Noxasis, Goddess Of The Mountains, Eara, Goddess Of Trade, Miava, Deleh, Motho, Miero, Tayphih, Phephyhayh, Shaseami, Lerdirdo, Cosy the Vyrethan, Sosea, Shiaryh, Siemyn, Vieni, Lepho, Maythyvo, Fiamordi, Shordehe, Lathiaron, Bivohi, Goddess of Decay, Goddess of the Existence;|
|Age||964 googol years old (26-years old physically)|
|Status||Deceased/Sealed in Paradise;|
|Height||1,74 meters (physical Goddess form), 1,64 meters (physical human form);|
|Weight||59kg (110 lbs) in base form, 60kg (119 lbs) in Goddess Form;|
|Hair Color||Multi-colored; pink, black and white;|
|Eye Color||Glowing Orange;|
|Affiliation||Balam Alliance, Omniverse, Triggers Hell, Leohart's Cult, The Revelation of Qliphoth, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire, Zoyineian-Sith Empire, Astaroth Clan, Astaroth Empire, Omniversal Empire;|
|Previous Affiliation||ExKriegs Kingdom, Abyssal Pact, First Triggers Hell, Kahari Conglomerate, Zoyi Academy;|
|Occupation||Deity; Creator of all life and creation in the Omniverse; Supreme Ruler of all Existence; Creator of the Omniverse;|
|Previous Occupation||Scientist of Kahari Conglomerate, Student at Zoyi Academy|
|Previous Partner(s)||Viné, Vual, Zagan, Zepa, Fallen Hana|
|Base of Operation||The Omniverse itself; CIS' Multi-Universe|
|Relatives||Idea of Evil (offspring), Ara Astaroth (Grand-daughter), Spectra (son), the Darkness (second son), Queen Mal (younger sister), Krol Barbaro (third son), Vira Hermes (nephew)|
|Counterpart||The Supreme God (Spectra)|
|Hobbies||Watching over mortal conflicts and battles, ruling the omniverse, invading Multi-Universes of her son, causing war to find peace through violence and death, ruling over the Primus Omniverse, manipulating her subordinates to increase her power, crafting enchanted weapons, watching metallic shows, listening to rock, watching anime, managing Hell, destroying universes, hosting tournaments, creating life, ending her own creations, listening to horrific music, creating the universe, warping all of reality, ruling the Inferior Gods, being served by her people to carry out all of her bidding, endlessly expanding and contracting, drinking tea;|
|Goals||Unify all omniverses into one; invade and conquer Spectra's omniverse; defeat all Gods who came before her to punish them for "heregy", twist the timeline of the Omniverse into a complete and empty void of death and silence; use the Blackness to expand her influence into her son's Multi-Universe; destroy Hell and kill Lucifer and Devil for disobeying her, end all creation and life she created to start a new world that is fit to her views;|
|Powers||Omniscience, Portal Generation, Deity Control, Omnipresent, Omnipotence, Trickery, Generation, Ability Bestowal, Ability Augmentation, Resurrection, Power Removing, Minion Generation, Dimension Ruling, Elemental Control/Manipulation, God-like Pyrokinesis, God-like Thermokinesis, Creation of fire-demons, Ability Absorption & Draining, Soul Collector, Angels Summoning, Brainwashing, Black Magic, Omniverse's Dark Aura;|
|Type of Power||Creation and Erase;|
|Weapon||The omniverse itself, Blackness, Black Matter;|
|English Voice||Jessica Bailey|
Sequined Sadist, also known as Creator, Sequined, Sadistic Goddess, True One, Supreme Goddess, True Founder, One For All and probably thousands more, is the Supreme Goddess of Multi-Universe and the creator of all life and creation; the Omniverse and is remembered as the most evil deity character and the overarching antagonistic force of the all CIS Productions stories, mainly LOTM: Sword of Kings, LOTM: Destiny, LOTM: War Thunder, LOTM: A Draw of Kings and LOTM: The Phoenix on the Sword. She also has more than one hand in crossover storylines like LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes where she acts off-screen, giving orders to Idea of Evil and Ara Astaroth in order to twist all timelines and turn the multiverse of Spectra's into Astaroth Hell. Sequined Sadist was the first Goddess to ever exist and is the creator of the Omniverse, which is a collection of multiple Megaverse that holds all Multi-Universes of existence, including other dimensions, realities, multiverses, parallel timelines and all creation and nothingness. Sequined Sadist, being the creator of the omniverse, has even more important and influential role than the Fallen and the Idea of Evil (who is in fact merely her "son") and is directly and indirectly responsible for all events in CIS Productions stories, be they heroic or villainous incidents that sharped the timeline.
Sequined is the manifestation of reality and time itself who later becomes a religious figure, serving as the goddess of all mortals but due to her weak influence in other omniverses she created she is little know by moay of all life. She is depicted as an angelic being and appears to Tomas Sev in his dreams quite regularly to guide him in his quest to become a Jikininki since he is related to the Blackness, which is, in fact, a creation of her based off of her Dark Matter. While she is the Goddess who created the existence, all life and creation itself, she is in truth the main antagonist of CIS Productions as a whole, serving as the instigator of all of the main conflicts which occur throughout the stories, from the monsters, Spirals, Spirit Guides, demons, angels, ExKriegs, Abyssals, and human prejudices to the multiple problems which plague all heroes along their journey.
Sequined Sadist is called Mother because she is the creator, law-giver, and protector of all living things while displaying sadism and causing death and destruction to keep balance between life and death. In her religion, Sequined is called Mother not only for the same reasons, but because of the mystery of the Mother-Son relationship revealed by Spectra. In general, the name Mother signifies that she is the origin of what is subject to her, a supreme and powerful authority and protector but also a cruel and destructive Goddess who will destroy civilizations who don't worship her. Moreover, Sequined is viewed as immense, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent with infinite power and charity that goes beyond all mortal understanding.
She was first mentioned in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc and made full appearance in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Mafusa Gang's Revenge Sub Arc during the visit of the Rogues to Mana World, a world made by Wáng to fight against Leohart's Cult. For being the main instigator of all conflicts throughout history, including manipulating all of the three Dark Empires of Balam Alliance to overthrow God, she had a direct involvement in Order of Terror's actions on Prime Earth. Before being revealed to light, only those connected with the Revelation of Qliphoth knew about Sequined's existence as their Supreme Mother but were forbidden of mentioning her name because she was too "superior" to be glorified by "scum" like the Black Demons from Ara Astaroth's ranks. For this, worshiping Ara Astaroth is the same as worshiping Sequined Sadist. While Ara is worshiped like God the Son, Sequined Sadist is seen as God the Father, the Father of the Virgin Mary's Son; making them have a distant relationship.
It was revealed that Sequined had mothered Spectra the Supreme God and thus is behind the birth of Multi-Universes Spectra created. The most chilling thing was beside the Supreme God (who is a benevolent deity), many evil entities like Idea of Evil and Krol Barbaro are also her offspring, whom are all main antagonists from their respective stories. She is the grand-mother of Ara Astaroth and the Darkness, and is responsible for the creation of the Abyssal race through the Black Matter or Dark Energy. The visible universe—including Earth, the sun, other stars, and galaxies—is made of protons, neutrons, and electrons bundled together into atoms. The rest of the universe appears to be made of a mysterious, invisible substance called dark matter (25 percent) and a force that repels gravity known as dark energy (70 percent). As the creator of the Omniverse, Sequined uses the material called "Dark Matter" to create and expand entire Multiverse to creation or to destruction (the former being the true original version of the Blackness used by Ara Astaroth). In real-life, it's very strong evidence suggests its existence, and a broad scientific consensus agrees that some form of dark matter is widely present in the universe and has shaped the universe's structure. Dark matter plays a central role in the current understanding of the universe.
Sequined was once a kind woman who only wanted peace. However, over time she grew tired of seeing war after war and watching the world in ruins. Believing that if things were to go on, the Quincies (her race) would eventually perish, Sequined eventually gave up on the Quincies and decided to create new Quincies, a Quincy World whom in her eyes were gentle and intelligent with no desire for conflict. To perform her plan, Sequined ate the Seed of Life from Yggdrassil Tree, making her into a new and first Goddess with powers above understanding. Eventually, however, Sequined began to take her desire for peace too far and began to create and destroy many omniverses to find the perfect creation she always desired. This caused so many deaths that "centillions" or even "googol" can barely cover a part of it. During her process of creation and destruction, Sequined impregnated herself with Mana and gave birth to Spectra, her son born with her powers. When the Ancient Humans appeared ("Ancient Humans" is the name given to those who are born without the ability to use the Light of Mana, they cannot use Mana or magic and will destroy anything that are made out of Mana just by making physical contact with it), Sequined decided to use the event to her advantage, by creating the belief that they are anti-social monsters, in order to give her omniverse an enemy to direct their hatred against. At one point, Spectra refused to be part of her quest to make her own creations suffer and was tortured to the point he escaped from her grasp and millions years later would create his own Omniverse, with its people having free will to think and choose their own path. As the ruler of omniverse, Sequined created many other dimensions, which the first being Hell to punish those who rose against her. While creating Hell, she created the Pure-Blooded Devils to rule over it and do her dirty work to punish the inferior scums who dared to stand against her absolute beauty and authority.
For being the creator of the omniverse, she's the one responsible for all of the atrocities committed by all villains and evil races appearing In-Universe of all stories, from mortals to demons born in Hell and later would become the central figure of the Rebellion in Heavens, the First Multiverse War which was an incident ignited by Sequined Sadist by manipulating the young, handsome and prideful Lucifer who was easily seduced by her and fell to her charms, starting a war where Lucifer followed Sequined's orders to overthrow Spectra (the God that created his own omniverse to escape Sequined's) and make himself the new ruler of the Multi-Universe after the weakness of Spectra was showed to be more and more evident. However, the attack failed and the war caused Fallen Angels to exist and the existence of Triggers Hell was guaranteed. Thus, putting her plans into motion, a plan that would take centillion years to come true. Now linking both Lucifer and the Devil she created and manipulated to join in a battle against her own son, she was ready to take down the Multi-Universe and Omniverse of her son to show him that all his creations are weak. She also manipulated Trio-Balam Emperors and their respective Dark Empires in Balam Alliance to commit their atrocities, first starting with the Dark Empires from the past such as the Raven Tail Empire founded by Fallen Hana, who is actually a pawn in Sequined's game to overthrow Spectra and help her Blackness consume his universe. Throughout history, Sequined had direct involvement in the foundation of many Dark Empires but all of them failed to meet her expectations. This, however, all changed when the Balam Alliance came into the existence without her help.
With an extreme desire to destroy all Black Demons, falsely claiming that they are her “failed creations,” she tricks and uses Heroes like Cultus Pythonissam and other magic organizations to go on quests to destroy the current Monster Lord [Ara Astaroth] and defeat any monsters they encounter on their way to protect the lives of innocent. This, however, is a facade to give something to Ara Astaroth fight to test her value. While disguised as a "good-hearted Goddess", Sequined befriends Katya and Wáng while spying their magic and source of power coming from Paradise. In return for their “unwavering service,” she gives them her blessing at a coming of age ritual, which is said to protect heroes by giving them eternal life or teaching the ability to transport their souls to another body so they can live forever without dying forever. Desiring to become an omnipotent entity controlling both light and darkness with everyone worshiping her, Sequined tried to exterminate anyone that would be an obstacle to her goals, starting with the monsters and later humans. She started a full-scale war between herself and Spectra sealed Liz’s soul in the Sealed Sinner’s Prison after she revolted against her; caused the infamous Slaughter of Remina, sending her angelic forces alongside Promestein's chimeras to massacre every angel and Spirit Guide living there; and declared another full-scale war with the Gods after Nu Wa refuses to slay Spectra and revolts against Sequined.
Becoming obsessed with raising her power level using her son's light, Sequined began the process of "merging" 8 parallel omniverses together, causing indescribable amounts of death and destruction to said worlds as they slowly fused into one. Creating physical copies of herself called "Soul Fragments", Sequined uses these to sow the seeds of distrust and chaos throughout the 8 omniverses using her Fragments to turn Gods and Devils against each other, frame others for horrible crimes, and murder their own parents, all simply because she enjoys hurting innocents from her son's universe for the spite of it. To compose herself an army, Sequined revives the corpses of those killed through her machinations, and brainwashes them into believing she is the savior of the world, and, under this belief, these "reincarnators" commit various atrocities in her name—including Wáng Hongyu—, who was actually pure by nature and refused to work for Sequined (instead, fought against Ara Astaroth, one of the many of Sequined's minions). After descending into the mortal plane as the 8 omniverses finish merging, Sequined reveals her plans to drain the life force from the omniverses, extinguishing all life on them, before continuing on and performing the same ritual over again on other Omniverses to make sure she will live forever. And when Spectra thwarts her plans one too many times, Sequined settles for simply wiping out the remaining life on the worlds without even draining them just to spite Spectra and finally show how weak his creations are. A self-proclaimed "sadist" who committed her crimes for nothing but more power and always with glee, Sequined is remembered as one of the worst deity villains around.
Unlike many other Gods of Multi-Universes that are benevolent who are flawed and at least admit it, Sequined is considered as the most evil deity character to ever exist for displaying clear genocidal agenda, committing daily cataclysmic incidents and even destroying whole omniverses merely because the living beings on it have free will to think and talk. After the Cataclysmatic War was over, Sequined (according to the handwriting materials by Selina Strawberry, the Order of Flourish's leader) was considered as one of the most evil Gods of Multi-Universe alongside Elder Elemental Eye, the Hidden One and Lolth, who were all defeated and banished thanks to Team Witness long before Sequined revealed herself. In spite of this, Selina noted that even if adding the villainy of all evil Gods she mentioned above together, none of these would exceed Sequined's villainy, hinting that Sequined is the worst God of Multi-Universes, ever.
She is an OC character created by Prime ShockWaveTX and is his strongest and moat important character made so far.
Religion Base InformationIn the religion of Sequined In-Universe, she is most often conceived of as the supernatural creator and overseer of the universe. Theologians have ascribed a variety of attributes to the many different conceptions of Sequined, such being a cosmic force without body, a handsome man or even a lovecraftian creature. The most common among these include omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), omni-benevolence (perfect goodness), divine simplicity, and eternal and necessary existence.
Sequined has also been conceived as being incorporeal (immaterial), a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent". These attributes were all supported to varying degrees by the early primitives tribes, theologian philosophers. Many notable historical philosophers and modern philosophers have developed arguments for the existence of Sequined and in modernity against.
Sequined is known for her kindness towards her children and her fellow angels, and loves to have people praise her. Sequined also gave mortals the knowledge to write to think by themselves and do whatever they want while worshipping her for the freedom she gave them. Of course, over the years, Sequined began to see the opposite of this and now seeks to get rid of this knowledge she gave.
Design and Appearance
Sequined is one of the most new characters to be introduced in the story yet her role was very debated between a Supreme Goddess, the Lesser Goddess of Light and a Arch-Angel of Paradise. No matter her appearances and roles, she always was made to be evil or represent the complete inverse of her appearance.
The first appearance of Sequined was based in a Lesser Goddess of Light. At this time, Sequined was not a Supreme Goddess but a beautiful yet corruptive Lesser Goddess working to Paradise in the 2nd Multi-Universe. She was made with the solo purpose to antagonize Paradise at least once as it was represented to be pure and all members of its dimensions were caring and loving. She was suppose to be defeated by Spectra himself in a quick battle.
Sequined has the appearance of a 22-year-old human woman, with long green hair that reaches down to her lower legs. She stands at around 5'9" (176 cm), and has an overall elegant and regal appearance, fitting her title as the Goddess of Light. Her main outfit is a relatively simple-looking white dress with numerous gold ornaments to accommodate it. Interestingly, many aspects of Seqeuined's design, including the gold laurel crown, golden fibula with a red jewelin the center, vine-like patterns on the hem of her dress, brown-colored footwear, and various gold accessories. She is typically depicted wielding a gold staff with a blue handle and a mirror shield.
Unlike her first appearance, the second form of Sequined added a more malevolent figure to her appearance. Even if she was to represent a good-being from the start, it would be more than obvious she was a villainess. In this form, Sequined is no longer a Lesser Goddess but a High-Goddess of the Japanese Pantheon. Due to her how the Asian country Japan had such important role in the story of LOTM: Sword of Kings Saga AA, her form was made mainly to defy Imperia and Katarina's religious believes as they grew up together in Japan. While Katarina is not affiliated to any religion, she had at least knowledge of the Gods worshipped by the Japanese's people and was aware of their good and evil deeds. In this form, Sequined was the Mother of Death, replacing Izanami in the Japanese mythology.
Sequined is a mature-looking woman, having around 34-years old and has a darker skin compared to all her previous forms. She has long black hair that reaches down her feet but it most of the time seen tied up in a Japanese-Monarch style. She is seen wearing a god-like transparent kimono that is most colored white and yellow, represeting the pureness of a soul. Unlike the tradicional kimonos, her dress is more related Indian culture while her makeup is related to Japanese mythology. She had a vast numbers of jewelry and used veil as well as golden bracelets. She was also seen holding a staff known as Lilith's Heart but the idea was scrapped.
PsychologySequined never had a true name to begin with. The name "Sequined Sadist" was one of the many nicknames she received over the ages. Her last name, "Sadist" is derived from sadism that involves deriving pleasure through themselves or others undergoing discomfort or pain. The opponent-process theory explains the way in which individuals not only display, but also enjoy committing sadistic acts. Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.
Sadistic personality disorder has been found to occur frequently in unison with other personality disorders. Studies have also found that sadistic personality disorder is the personality disorder with the highest level of comorbidity to other types of psychopathological disorders. In contrast, sadism has also been found in patients who do not display any or other forms of psychopathic disorders. One personality disorder that is often found to occur alongside sadistic personality disorder is conduct disorder, not an adult disorder but one of childhood and adolescence. Studies have found other types of illnesses, such as alcoholism, to have a high rate of comorbidity with sadistic personality disorder. Researchers have had some level of difficulty distinguishing sadistic personality disorder from other forms of personality disorders due to its high level of comorbidity with other disorders.
Lore - The Hell of Sequined
"There are many types of Hell, my friend. There are too many kind of dimensions made to punish sinners like us, like me and you. Unlike the Hell of Lucifer you may heard before in life, that is a Hell with many floors full of flames, fire, corpses, demons torturing lost souls and so go on... Your name is... Nozomi Kilari? Right? You tortured and raped the daughter of your brother and refused redemption... Nice to meet you, my name is the Creator! The Goddess of this Omniverse and your Queen."
(Sequined and the young sinner then walked down a dark hallway and the beautiful Goddess opened a heavy metalic door located at the end of the hallway. On the other side of that door, the young man Nozomi gasped at the same moment when he saw what was on that room)
"Welcome to hell, my friend! No, it's not what many expected when they first came here! I guess no one expected it, but it's true, Hell is an office job."
(Nozomi tried to force a confused smile as he saw that Hell is actually an office... Something different from what living people always thought about this dimension; something that should be scary and brutal... That office had, however, an infinite numbers of people... The office was so long that trillions could be saw on the horizon of the office)
"The hell does not seem to be so bad it is? Practically a paradise compared to what you were told when you were alive, without those lakes of flames, lavas and everything else, I mean for sure it's not one of those downtown offices with break times: a massage break or filtered water, they do not have at least one cubicle where they can have some privacy while they work! No, none of that, it's just an office with flat floor that is endless, nothing desks and rows and rows and rows of gray metal tables under a sickly fluorescent lighting!"
(Sequined began to fly above the damned souls of her omniverse)
"These people sitting at the tables are your new co-workers, yes, they are also sinners who were condemned to Hell. You will hear an occasional cough and some sniffing, but most of the time everything is very quiet. Why? Because they are busy thinking about some things. They are thinking very, very well what wtheyare going to write on the blank piece of paper on our desks, see, you also have one! It is a sulphite sheet with red lines on the top and ten lines blues down. There are no sophisticated computers to work on here, just a sheet of paper! The computers are just for show."
(As Sequined flew above their heads, the sinners slowly tried to avoid eye contact with the woman...)
"But it's a very important sheet of paper. You will get a new one every day, and if you write something on it, then just wait to night fall... What's so important that happens at night? Well, a day in Hell can be like working in an office... But at night things are completely different. At night, you might end up tortured like and ant by a child, or dance barefoot on the glass... They've already had their eyes plucked, their tongues cut with a kitchen knife and their intestines being plucked and unrolled through their mouths. Those were the easier nights... Usually, usually is much worse."
(Sequined stopped flying and made her way towards the exit of the office with a smile)
"And that's why these sheets of paper are so important. Did you think the devil or demons are creative with their punishments? Nope... There are no demons or devils in my Hell. Only me. Try to tell a bunch of doomed mortals that one of them is going to get a night off from punishment if they write on paper the most effective torture of the day. No demons can compete with your creativity... But calm down, do not give up yet. You have to leave you idea of the day in the suggestion box before the 5 PM deadline."
(Sequined opened the door and snapped her fingers, causing a office-desk in front of him... The desk was the first of the line on the middle of all desks... The damned souls then looked at Nozomi sitting on his chair)
"I wish you good luck! Hahaha! But that would mean bad luck for the others, wouldn't? Ah! Wait! I see! I know that look in your eyes, you're thinking about the possibility of all people here unite and write easy tortures like a night of tickles on your feet. Forget about it, no matter what you do, there will be always be that idiot, you know. Usually more than one, but there will always be at least one idiot, stupid, selfish sinner or just plain sick monster that spoils things for everyone!"
(Sequined opened the door with and turned back with a childish smile before closing the door)
"If you do not believe me, you do not know the mortal race's nature or you've never worked in an office. But I would not worry about it, after this night I'm sure you'll fit very well! Because... It's here where you will live all eternity."
All personal information of Sequined, such as her hobbies, her favorite things, etc
- Favorite colors:
- Yellow, white, orange, red, pink, black and blue
- Favorite foods:
- Souls of sinners, stardust, planets, light, souls of pure people, blood of Gods, vegetables, alien fish, black holes, neutrons, atoms, protons, electricity
- Favorite cloths:
- Backless outfits, organic clothes, wide clothes, small clothes, black gloves
- Favorite hobbies:
- Observe everything that people do, find a prophet to represent her, making deals with lesser beings, spreading evil to keep balance between life and edath, tempting and corrupting humans, making people miserable, making her people hunt down all religious people from other worlds that do not worship her, writting books, Watching over mortal conflicts and battles, ruling the omniverse, invading Multi-Universes of her son, causing war to find peace through violence and death, ruling over the Primus Omniverse, manipulating her subordinates to increase her power, crafting enchanted weapons, watching metallic shows, listening to rock, watching anime, managing Hell, destroying universes, hosting tournaments, creating life, ending her own creations, listening to horrific music, creating the universe, warping all of reality, ruling the Inferior Gods, being served by her people to carry out all of her bidding, endlessly expanding and contracting, drinking tea
- Favorite allies:
- Idea of Evil, Queen Mal, Shigure Yukimi, Azul Jissele, Tomas Sev, Lucas Kellan, the Darkness, Ara Astaroth, Vira Hermes, Katarina Couteau, Imperia Deamonne, Kotori Itsuka, Krol Barbaro, Sabnock, Sallos, Samigina, Seere, Isaac Westcott, Darth Hades and Leohart the Prince of Hell, The Fallen I, Ceifador, Katya, Wáng Wáng Hongyu, Yuri Barnes, Lucifer, Devil, Agares, Aim, Alloces, Amdusias, Amon, Amy, Andras, Andreal, phus, Andromalius, Asmoday, Bael, Balam, Barbatos, Bathin, Beleth, Belial, Baalberith, Bifrons, Botis, Buer, Buné, Caim, Cimeies, Crocell, Dantalion, Decarabia, Eligos, Focalor, Foras, Forneus, Furcas, Furfur, Gäap, Glasya, Labolas, Gremory, Gusion, Häagenti, Halphas, Flauros, Ipos, Leraje, Malphas, Hades, Marax, Cerberus, Marbas, Marchosias, Murmur, Naberius, Orias, Orobas, Osé, Paimon, Phenex, Purson, Räum, Ronové, Shax, Sitri, Stolas, Valac, Valefor, Vapula, Vassago, Vepar
- Favorite enemies:
- Spectra, Allah, Buddha, Zeus, Huh, Rá, Osiris, Thoth, Saa, Serapis
- Spreading her Black Matter to other omniverses, causing war to achieve peace, punishing mortals who disobey her commands, creating universes and omniverses, creating life, destroying civilizations who keep committing the same mistakes, taking humanity to Hell
- Her own religion; Sequi' Faith
- Beer, humans, satanism, assassins, mercenaries, nazis, fascists, Dark Empires, liars, serial killers, perverts, rapists, destroyers of worlds, slavers, corrupt politicians, greedy people, Gods, Abyssals, corrupt priests, dictators, self-proclaimed rulers of the universes, evil demons, evil angels,coffee beans, lover stealers, psychopaths without a cause, terrorists without a case,, Sith, neo-nazis,troublemakers, bully, bullying, juvenile deliquents, genocidal tyrants, aristocrats, people who don't worship her, people who refuse to accept her, stubborn children
- Political types:
- None but it's implied to be Stalinism-Communism as her methods of ruling are similar
- Favorite musics:
- Heavy metal, rock, classic music
- 964 googol years old (26-years old physically)
- Hated allies:
- Atala Arck, Yam, Lilith, Hanbi, Zarik, Nisrock, Loki, Pazuzu, Penemue, Ravana
- Hated enemies:
PersonalitySequined is completely calm and cold, having a very polite and knowledgeable manner about her and rarely showing an signs of alarm. She often tries to make small talk with her enemies so as to anger them before throwing many of their failures and taunting how weak they are to break their morale and determination before showing a small fraction of her power. She has an extremely cruel and dangerously manipulative nature, caring nothing for any of her subordinates and to her, they are all just pawns for her to use while she uses their lives as shields even knowing the attacks of her enemies will make no difference.
She states that she doesn't have any morals, saying they just restrict her capabilities and the reason why she became so powerful is because she threw her humanity away and it was it that allowed her to create the omniverse. Sequined will stop at nothing to complete her plans and thinks of long and complex (as well as somewhat convoluted) plans. She often toys with her subordinates and controls her forces through respect, intimidation, fear, and mind games with only Ara Astaroth being able to figure out Sequined's emotions.
Like Ara and Queen Mal, Sequined thinks superior to every other being, and because of this, underestimates all of her opponents, calling them simple pests in her plan that she is cruel, cold-blooded, and arrogant that she shown by her attitude toward the loss of Ara and her lack of consideration for how her magic will distort and ruin time. She enjoyed brainwashing people without remorse or nothing with positive quality as she does not hesitate to use technology on anyone. She is also show to be extremely persistent in her goals, that she been attempting to distort time even after many failed attempts, simply since of her belief that she is worthy enough to completely destroy the fabric of space and time entirely, and completely alter history to her whim.Sequined is a proclaimed lover of peace, hating conflict and believing painful battles should be ended as quickly as possible. She holds the first generation of Hell in great respect, for they were Devils who could strike fear into her heart. She especially admired Lucifer, whom she called a demon for treating his subordinates as expendable ashes.
Sequined despises values like justice and honor, which is why she hates how the Hell became "weak" during the quintillion years of her absence when Leohart the Prince of Hell took over. Sequined treats her subordinates and the Quincies (people born in her omniverse) very differently. She is very fond of some of them, calling them her sons. She puts great effort into forcibly recruiting them into her empire but is not above using them as tools. Once they are no longer useful, instead of killing them, she will dispose them of their powers and turn them into mindless undead slaves to serve her army; claiming wasting a underling is pathetic and prefer to keep them to serve her forever.In front of her subordinates, Sequined is an adamant, intransigent, and uncompromising woman in her disapproval of infighting, though she will not hesitate to stop the conflict using the most brutal methods possible. Despite she hates killing her subordinates, she has a xenophobic thinking about the mortals born in the omniverse of her son. Sequined's contempt for mortals is apparent, mercilessly wounding and slaying even those who have sworn allegiance to her when she deems them to have fulfilled their use, giving them no chance to become undead servants.
Sequined possesses a sense of fatalism which comes from her power, bragging about how death by aging is something which the mind cannot fathom except for it being inevitable, even for Gods. She states everything which can exist for a lifetime cannot exist forever: even the word "forever" is meaningless, for it was born out of the fear of death. This philosophy makes Sequined quite merciless against her enemies, rotting the flesh from their bodies.
While a woman who cares for the development and prosperity of the omniverse, Sequined often questioned the worth of lesser beings she created, not trusting in their ability to handle conflict, as they were prone to commence war in a repeated cycle; something that Ara Astaroth was fully aware. She also did not agree with how the Gods would not be more directly involved in mortals' actions, like the Gods of Death in the omniverse of her son. In her omniverse, Sequined makes sure she will be seen everywhere and makes her presence and influence aware by 100% of the population of her existence by destroying planets in war and creating another world to replace that one. Sequined utterly detests humanity that her son created, perceiving them as a sacrilegious blasphemy and God's greatest mistake. She elaborates this by stating that she has scoured several universes and has implied to have seen enough timelines to feel vindicated in her belief that humanity is an existence that prevents the universe as a whole from becoming a true paradise and has taken upon herself to destroy all traces of mankind and all mortals by helping Ara Astaroth destroy her son's Omniverse rather than personally invading it.
She also shows masochistic traits, such as taking a full-force punch from Katarina while laughing, and seemingly enjoys the pain inflicted to her Alliance of Freedom, saying the pain makes her feel alive since she is alive for googol years and no one in existence ever attacked her since the day she became a goddess on the ancient times; she also says she almost forgot the feeling of pain, rising the note no single person ever landed a hit on her. Aside from her masoquism, Sequined also almost forgot the feeling of having "bad luck" or when something goes wrong. As a Goddess, she was a mastermind who had success for countless years and made entire universes meet their ending by manipulating military and politics of different planets go into war to make themselves destroy their own race instead of putting her hands into action (she claims it takes too long but it's more interesting). So, every time something goes wrong or a hole in her plan is made, she easily gets surprised and shocked, making it one of her fatal flaws unlike Ara Astaroth who suffered many losses before rising to power and gets used when something goes wrong in her schemes.
Like Heis and Kanon Rihavein, Sequined declares herself to be a full embodiment of justice and beauty, desiring worship and reverence from mortals as well as declaring herself to be the most powerful goddess of them all. She repeatedly and consistently vocalizing her divine brilliance and absolute authority, frequently using the terms connected to divine and holy elements, such as "divine", "judgement", and "absolution" and even named her techniques with those terms.
However, unlike Kanon who declares her Angelic form as perfect and Heis who claims her powers and beauty are everything (while both put themselves below the Fallen's Essence and/or Ara Astaroth), Sequined puts herself above all others and goes beyond saying all gods deserve to die as she is the only one who is true. Others are merely copies of herself who uses their authority to find self-pleasure. Her words have much seriousness, as well as being an expert in the use of reverse psychology, which is shown when she could mislead Spectra.
She also a skilled, competent, and resourceful schemer, constantly plotting to achieve her own goals and everything she does is meant to serve her purposes. Sequined works constantly behind the scenes, often using others to do her dirty work for her to make her presence less notable by the mortals of her son's Multi-Universe. She maintains a calm, collected, and enthusiastic manner most of the time and is always looking to payback anyone who wrongs her. Sequined believes that hope is seemingly irrelevant, that cooperation is nothing but a silent conflict, and that peace and war cannot exist without each other as long mortals exist. She scorns visions of the world other than her own and believes that she is the only one who is able to fix the precursors’ failures. She also demonstrates a very strong desire for domination, which first made her want her omniverse to dominate every other omniverses she helped to create and culminated in her desire to rule reality itself to lead it to a new era. All in all, Sequined appears as someone repulsive, ungenerous, dreadful, and petty, whom not even the the Pure-Blooded Devils can stand.
It was stated she was well-intentioned but became twisted, most likely due to consuming the Yggdrassil Apple that turned her into a Goddess. At first, she was highly reserved, somehow disconnected from other people. She spent her nights looking at the stars, lost in her thoughts. She knew that her destiny was linked to the stars, and feared that one day she would die and disappear. She deeply desired harmony for the entire world and was very protective of her loved ones. Over time, she grew very close to her servant who probably had romantic relationships, caring for the world and wanting to make it a place where other children could live safe and happy. Unfortunately, her growing worry of her death's ambitions, the betrayal of her friends and children (though the latter was caused by her increasing evil), and her too huge power, gradually twisted her mind. In the first century as a Goddess, she has become stern, cruel, remorseless, and uncaring. While always distant, Sequined has become nearly emotionless, keeping a creepy stoic exterior in all situations and conveying her feelings through expressions rather than words. However, over time this slowly faded and she developed a arrogant and narcissistic personality.
She regards herself as the only one fit to rule the world, dismisses humans as unworthy of freedom, wanting to turn them all into monsters slaves to better control them, and cannot stand the idea of anyone else wielding powers. In a way, she makes a chilling representation of both the overbearing mother who refuses to let her children leave the nest, and the tyrannical deity who wants absolute control over every aspect of their creation.
Despite all her arrogance, narcissism, sadism and superiority, she can still be playful at times, much like Ara herself. As mentioned earlier, Sequined is a mistress manipulator and often resorts to making deals to get the best of her enemies. Even so despite all her negative qualities, she's an honest goddess, and keeps her end of the bargain with every deal made, despite the stakes or importance - a rare quality found among the SoK villains. She is also fairly comedic, often making jokes and pop-culture references during casual conversations, though they are usually played for her own, twisted amusement, and at the expense of others.
While she is ruling her omniverse, Sequined is a deeply religious woman who tries to convince the people of her Multi-Universes that her evil deeds are justified because they are God's will.... In other words, "Her" will, though she is an atrocious, cruel, prejudiced, sinister, vicious, and cold government official who uses her place in power to meet her own extreme ends, even employing common thugs to enforce her interpretation of Her's will while posing as "soldiers." This makes her feared and reviled throughout her omniverse as she even choose some races that should exist while inferior and primitives ones are terminated with no exceptions. Also, while she is ruling her omniverse, one of her many hobbies is writing enchanted books of God-Magic to remember herself of all her powers, this caused her to fill a library inside of her temple with thousands (if not billions) of books to make sure her legacy will stay even if one day she suddenly die due to her own power that will consume her.
Sequined is especially determined to eliminate the humans scattered throughout her omniverse as their indulgence in "witchcraft and sorcery" that will affect her reign and is infectious to those around them, according to her, which therefore makes her genocidal and xenophobic. She also is shown to have sadism in punishing her own officers, as other than her desire to persecute sinners, she is mostly seen smiling as she watch her officer who failed her being whipped. It's unknown if her sadism is considered to be sexual like Ara's, whom developed a huge sexual pleasure for dominating and punishing her lover, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130. However, despite being highly religious, she turns out to be unwillingly blasphemous calling religious people from other religions as "fools".
Interestingly, while most Gods know that what they do is wrong (and either do not care or take pride from this), Sequined actually believes that she is a good person, making her something of a complex character as well much like Ara Astaroth. She repeatedly refuses to find fault within herself and is quite self-righteous, declaring herself much purer than any other Gods who came before her and to be above the biblical doctrine that all men are equally sinful. She believes that everything she does is in the name of justice.Sequined also appears to have little to no sense of personalizing, despite Spectra being the only person she refers to by name as she refers to her soldiers as "You men!" and always refers to Katarina Couteau as "the scarlet girl". And much like Katarina, she has a "Kawaii Mode" that is active when she is talking with someone beautiful or handsome and will act like a energetic child while teasing them in the hopes they will realize they are not more beautiful than her, which most of the time works.
Sequined also rarely ever shows any negative emotions, looking for any advantage and light of the situation in a pragmatic manner. This pragmatic mindset causes her to view not only others but even herself. Sequined also seems to like to portray herself as a commanding and motherly-like figure, with her empire even regarding her as an "absolute mother figure" to the point of being cult-like as well as desiring the power to becoming the "Mother of All Things".
Sequined also exhibited extreme psychopathic traits: a complete lack of conscience, a lack of empathy and remorse, extreme arrogance and narcissism, and a lack of fear. Sequined was also a highly cold-hearted individual, and she is completely willing to let her own soldiers, as well as millions of others die in her name.
Sequined proves to be as evil as Idea of Evil and all Balam Alliance Emperors before her, if not worse. Like Spectra, she has a sweet tooth; she enjoys eating anything that contains Dark Matter, the material that the universes are made of. In addition, Sequined has a perverted side which is rarely seen. When Sequined is in good mood, she will tease men and women next to her by throwing really black humor and rude jokes. At one point, she will make herself defenseless or act like a "horny" woman to seduce the person she is talking to. Once they fall on her trap, she will kick them in their private parts, making them regret for touching the goddess. This is considered to be one of her mischievous tendencies.
Among all the gods, she is the most vocal when it comes to expressing her opinions. She will openly denounce any statement or action deemed inappropriate to show how superior she is to all others. Sequined can make calm and collected judgments that even Idea of Evil, sometimes, doesn't think of. She takes her word absolute, punishing anyone, even a servant of God Slayer, who'd dare to belittle her orders. Like many others users of the Blackness, she absolutely loathes humans and views them as an inferior species.From a far point, Sequined appears to be embodying a much darker persona of Spectra and all malevolent Gods together. When Sephiria Arks KnightWalker questioned her about her belonging to a Dark World (a reference to her cruelty instead of acting like a benevolent goddess) she answered that "this world is full of things that cannot be measured as merely good or evil", implying an enlightened or a philosophical frame-of-mind, or perhaps, even a corrupted heart. She is shown to be very confident in her abilities, stating that she "dances with time and space freely", and has the will to destroy those who would hinder her path.
Some describe Sequined's character whose personality can vaguely be described as evil incarnate. Sequined is not merely content to control but to dominate those individuals under her into totally obedient and morally corrupt caricatures of individuals. In a personality cult reminiscent of Stalinism, her subjects are raised to venerate her, to sacrifice themselves gladly in her name.
Sequined practices great emotional restraint, always maintaining a calm and disciplined composure despite the furious rage that often boils within her. Sequined seems to possess a twisted form of honor but this code is 'flexible' depending on her mood. It seems she desires to be thought of as an honorable being but never lets this stand in the way of her gaining power or revenge. She especially takes delight in seeing the mighty brought low whether in strength or moral conviction.
Sequined's Mental Illnesses (Wikia sources)
Lust MurderA lust murder is a homicide in which the offender searches for erotic satisfaction by killing someone. Lust murder is synonymous with the paraphilic term erotophonophilia, which is sexual arousal or gratification contingent on the death of a human being. The phrase "lust killing" stems from the original work of Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his 1898 discussion of sadistic homicides. Commonly, this type of crime is manifested either by murder during sexual activity, by mutilating the sexual organs or areas of the victim's body, or by murder and mutilation. The mutilation of the victim may include evisceration, displacement of the sexual organs, or both. The mutilation usually takes place postmortem. Although the killing sequence may include an act of sexual intercourse, sexual intercourse does not always occur, and other types of sexual acts may be part of the homicide.
Psychopaths are people who exhibit a constellation of antisocial personality disorder traits which include antisocial, sadistic, narcissistic, and borderline behaviour, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships and extreme egocentricity. They also do not learn from failure and take it out on others. Psychopathy is sometimes used synonymously with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, dis-inhibited, egotistical traits. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history. These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.
- Machiavellian Egocentricity: A lack of empathy and sense of detachment from others for the sake of achieving one's own goals
- Social Potency: The ability to charm and influence others
- Coldheartedness: A distinct lack of emotion, guilt, or regard for others' feelings
- Carefree Non-planfulness: Difficulty in planning ahead and considering the consequences of one's actions
- Fearlessness: An eagerness for risk-seeking behaviors, as well as a lack of the fear that normally goes with them
- Blame Externalization: Inability to take responsibility for one's actions, instead blaming others or rationalizing one's behavior Impulsive
- Nonconformity: A disregard for social norms and culturally acceptable behaviors
- Stress Immunity: A lack of typical marked reactions to traumatic or otherwise stress-inducing events
SadismSadism involves gaining pleasure from seeing others undergo discomfort or pain. The opponent-process theory explains the way in which individuals not only display, but also take enjoyment in committing sadistic acts. Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.
There were four sub-types of sadism, which he termed Enforcing sadism, Explosive sadism, Spineless sadism, and Tyrannical sadism.
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.
Bloodlust or bloodthirstiness refers to a desire to see blood being shed; it usually refers to a desire to see blood being shed in combat. It can also refer to a literal lust or desire for either the sight or drinking of blood, such as blood fetishism, or for drinking blood in vampire-like behaviour.
In modern psychology, Machiavellianism is one of the dark triad personalities, characterized by a duplicitous interpersonal style, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and personal gain.
Machiavellianism is also a term that some social, forensic and personality psychologists use to describe a person's tendency to be unemotional, and therefore able to detach him or herself from conventional morality and hence to deceive and manipulate others. In the 1960s, Richard Christie and Florence L. Geis developed a test for measuring a person's level of Machiavellianism (sometimes referred to as the Machiavelli test). Their Mach - IV test, a twenty-statement personality survey, became the standard self-assessment tool of Machiavellianism. People scoring high on the scale (high Machs) tend to endorse statements such as, "Never tell anyone the real reason you did something unless it is useful to do so," (No. 1) but not ones like, "Most people are basically good and kind" (No. 4), "There is no excuse for lying to someone else," (No. 7) or "Most people who get ahead in the world lead clean, moral lives" (No. 11). Using their scale, Christie and Geis conducted multiple experimental tests that showed that the interpersonal strategies and behavior of "High Machs" and "Low Machs" differ. Their basic results have been widely replicated. Measured on the Mach - IV scale, males are, on average, slightly more Machiavellian than females.
Pyromania is an impulse control disorder in which individuals repeatedly fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires, in order to relieve tension or for instant gratification. The term pyromania comes from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr, fire). Pyromania is distinct from arson, the deliberate setting of fires for personal, monetary or political gain. Pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria, and often fixate on institutions of fire control like fire houses and firemen. Pyromania is a type of impulse control disorder, along with kleptomania, intermittent explosive disorder and others.
Complete Monster ProposalThe most powerful Goddess of the Multi-Universe and the most twisted Goddess of the entire history, Sequined Sadist is a sadistic goddess and the ultimate manipulator behind all of the villains and heroes alike in the story through her machinations. Sequined Sadist, also known as the Creator, is the unnamed creator of the Omniverse while the Supreme God created the Multi-Universe centillion years ago. Unlike other Gods who are more benevolent and has no hands in the territories of other Gods, this woman proves to be a pure Hate Sink who knows no bounds for cruel and is the overarching antagonist for the entire CIS Productions since she was the person who triggered the events in all realities an infinite time ago. Once a normal human, Sequined, whose real name is unknown, was a benevolent scientist who grew tired of warfare and did many projects to end all wars and conflicts in her homeworld. However, when she accidentally put her hands upon the Divine Artifacts of the Infinite, she immediately was corrupted by her own greedy and became a Goddess by using children-angels, Guardians of her world who protects it from tyrannical aliens, in painful Nazi-like experiments to transfer their lifespan to her soul to turn her in an immortal being. She then kidnapped the mighty Idea of Light, the Idea of Evil's good brother, to power the creation of a new world and used to creates super weapons of mass destruction to ensure her reign over her universe. Sequined creates the omniverse by using the Idea of Light's power and immediately go in a quest to kill all other Gods from the Original Universe to put herself as the only ruler of the reality. She then rules the entire Universe with iron fist, sending non-magical users to be enslaved, tortured, rape and killed by her empire. When she founded her empire, she gave birth to her son, the Supreme God, who would later create a new Multi-Universe, away from her brutal reign. However, when she discovered her son was a God as well, she manipulates him and expose his identity in a ceremony, calling him a heretical "God". When her empire knew about the news, she captures him, tortures him and forces him to be mocked by her people. This event caused him to escape from his mother and create a Multi-Universe far away from her, this reality would be the main setting of the CIS Productions stories. In her rule, Sequined creates system where those without magic are oppressed and used as Cannon Fodder to kill God's angels trying to save the Original Universe from her claws, while discarding and recreating humans when they fail to impress her. Sequined seduces many of the angels to her side, using male angels sexually while lying about how she loves them before abandoning them to be "lustful males". When Nu Wa herself refuses her advances billion years ago, Sequined tortures her by forcing her mind to undergo overwhelming pain and then physical need. When Nu Wa tries to escape, Sequined shows her true colors by taking over the mind of her husband, Fuxi and even tries to fatally shoot her daughter when he resists, however, when Nu Wa accepted her terms, she still kills her daughter as she claimed having children is a mistake for any woman. However, like her son, Nu Wa escaped to God's Multi-Universe with her husband, but not before watching her loved one dying by the hands of Sequined by having his head chopped off. Sequined seeks out those with the potential to be killers and pushes them into living out their darkest fantasies so she may enjoy seeing the "true state" of humanity as she considered them to be a failure while studying if the current way of life in her Multi-Universe is worth living. If she ever grows bored with this, she simply has them eliminated. Sequined has no issues getting her own hands dirty, and slits the throat of an innocent girl in front of her friend.
Pre-LOTM: Sword of KingsBecoming obsessed with raising her power level, Sequined began the process of "merging" parallel Multi-Universes together, causing indescribable amounts of death and destruction to said worlds as they slowly fused into one. Creating physical copies of herself called "Soul Fragments", Sequined uses these to sow the seeds of distrust and chaos throughout the all Multi-Universes, this chaos caused Idea of Evil to flee from the Original Universe as its existence was in danger and went to God's Multi-Universe, starting the evil itself in that Multi-Universe. Sequined used her Fragments to turn planets against each other, frame others for horrible crimes, and murder their own parents, all simply because she enjoys hurting innocents to expose their true disgusting nature. To compose herself an army, Sequined revives the corpses of those killed through her machinations, and brainwashes them into believing she is the savior of the world, and, under this belief, these "reincarnators" commit various atrocities in her name—including the destruction of all life 5 Multi-Universes—, with the psychopathic the Fallen being just one of her servants in God's Multi-Universe; Sequined also has no care for this army, as when they begin losing to the Gods and their group, she gleefully returns their life essence back to their bodies to give them life and emotions again and slaughters her entire battalion in the most sadistic way possible solely to hear them scream. After descending into the mortal plane as the Multi-Universes finish merging, Sequined reveals her plans to drain the life force from the universes, extinguishing all life on them, before continuing on and performing the same ritual over again on other worlds to ensure her reign over all Omniverse, and, when God thwarts her plans one too many times, Sequined settles for simply wiping out the remaining life on the worlds without even draining them just to spite her son. Sequined created the Abyssals to escalate the war between the Paradise and the Hell. Hoping to consume both sides once she regained enough power from their conflict, Sequined's plans were foiled when the Abyssals gained free will after the Fallen's defeat by the hands of ExKrieg and abandoned their homeworld. Sequined slumbered for millions of years before the Abyssals were discovered on Unknown Regions of the Multi-Universe. Sequined soon sent her herald to the Unknown Regions to keep the war going and help restore him to her full power. During this incident, Isaac Ray Peram Westcott was born and took over the place of the previous Fallen. Once her energy managed to be in its Astral Body, Sequined attacked the Abyssal's new homeworld, killed their new leader, and briefly stripped the Abyssals of their free will to obey Isaac Westcott. Despite having the ability to restore the planets that she had previously destroyed, Sequined instead prefers to use her god-like powers to achieve the destruction of space itself.
LOTM: Sword of KingsWhen she realizes that Balam Alliance was wrecking havoc her son's Multi-Universe, she starts her plans by sacrificing her entire Multi-Universe and half of the Omniverse in an incredibly gruesome manner, and damning their souls to an eternity in Qliphoth so that she turn Idea of Evil and Ara Astaroth in one of the strongest evildoers out there to take out God and all his creation. In Rise of Qliphoth era, she succeeds and left Ara rule over the omniverse before brutally backstabbing her before she could destroy all creation and life to accomplish her dream of "peace". However, before she could, Katarina destroyed Ara's timeline and ruined her plans. Using her omniscience, Sequined immediately targets Katarina and dispatches many brainwash minions from Sith Empire and DEM Empire to kill her when the Multi-Universal War begins. Years before the war against the Sith Empire began, Sequined used her Astral Body to take care of an orphan girl known Evelynn Astaroth and implanted Idea of Evil's Blackness into her daughter to create a weapon to destroy all Multi-Universes, she brainwashes Evelynn and turns her into a demon from Astaroth clan against her will and forces her to attacks millions of border towns with her troops. After killing billions of people, she raided the tombs of her former comrades and would use them to make a weapon of mass destruction to incinerate every man, woman, and child in 5th Multi-Universe to the ground, all the while constantly beating and manipulating Evelynn to turn on her new friends. The people she killed on the border towns were used to create a small-scale Zombie Apocalypse around Reality Council's planet to distract, and trap, everyone in the world. When her plans fails by the Alliance of Freedom, Sequined then dispatches her Soul Fragments and attacks her Son's home by making Triggers Hell invades Paradise, her first act is to have her troops rape Atena while forcing God to watch, causing him intense agony through his Crucifix (which bleeds whenever a demon, let alone a Sequined is close), driving him insane, and leaving him in a permanent Angst Coma while Triggers Hell destroy Reality Council under her influence. Luckily, his sanity was restored thanks to Alliance of Freedom's efforts. During the rape act, Sequined coldly corrupts her child, turning it into a warped fetus terrible, which Sequined eventually body-jacks so that she might be reincarnated into God's Multi-Universe setting herself up as a Dark Messiah and destroy her son's creation, or better, merge it with her omniverse so everything will be under her rule forever.
LOTM: A Draw of KingsAfter many months of waiting to be born on her son's Multi-Universe, "the ultimate incarnation of pureness", Sequined is born after the defeat of DEM Empire. Having seized control by usurping her son's throne by launching a full out-assault to the destroyed-Paradise and locking all God's students in a madhouse with their disfigured face, Sequined rules all forces of Paradise and leads campaigns that kill billions upon billions of demons and mortals. She also tortures and murders countless humans, including children, just for disagreeing with her, or just to make sure they're not demons anyways, or even if they’re merely in her way; even her supposedly-beloved "right-hand" is basically discarded in favor of her crusade. Sequined then starts a new era of terror just when the Multi-Universe thought it was over and finally decided to leave from her throne when the Alliance of Freedom was regrouped. Sequined provokes a war and sabotages peace between Triggers Hell and Paradise so that she'll have an excuse to wipe them all out while disguising herself a the new ruler of her son's Multi-Universe. Despite her rhetoric, Sequined is a hypocrite who thinks nothing of using human energies and life force to keep herself alive by murdering them, body jacking demons and angels alike. Deciding instead to merge entire Multi-Universe with her reign, Sequined executes the current Paradise general, alongside any of his supporters, before turning the divine land into a hellish concentration camp occupied by trillions, quintillions, sixtillions, centillions of souls of people who died over the history as prisoners. Sequined takes sick pleasure in the various atrocities she perpetrates against her defenseless prisoners, from dismemberment, to public executions, to "releasing" them, then chasing them across the world in "hunts", all of which she subjects her own troops to should they annoy her. To ensure no one can overthrow her, Sequined has all 50 of the surviving Arch-Angels executed. After a new war started, she struck out solo to pursue a new hobby: hunting endangered and soon-to-be extinct species—or species she will make extinct—for sport and collecting grisly "trophies" of her kills. Should she find an attractive species that isn't endangered, she'll ensure that they are by the time she's done, deciding to make Gods her new toys, starting with the benevolent Aphrodite. Invading Alliance of Freedom's HQ, she shreds her way through dozens of New Conglomerate guards before Jack the Freezer sacrifices himself to take down Sequined, though not before Sequined rips all of his limbs off then bites his head in two, all of which she later taunts Jack's friends with. Upon the final battle, Sequined simply decides to obliterate all of omniverse again to recreate a new one after finally reaching to the conclusion that there are many Gods out there and many mortals opposing to her rule, coldly rebuking one of her subordinates for caring about others, and tries to sacrifice her loyal followers to buy herself time to mindless beasts she created from the corpses of the people she murdered. A self-proclaimed sadist who committed her crimes for nothing but more power and always with glee, Sequined Sadist is the most evil Goddess that CIS Productions has to offer and one of the most of evil female characters to ever exist in the CIS universe. In a story filled to the brim with many heartless monsters yet with all Gods being benevolent beings, Sequined was by far the most despicable Goddess being present, embodying the absolute worst of all Gods' darkness and cruelty.
Most important Allies
Astaroth Empire - Revelation of Qliphoth
Children of the Blackness
The Rogues (pawns)
Pre-Sword of Kings
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
Abilities & Skills
Transformation - Omniversal Empress
Common traits with Idea of Evil
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Raizen School Arc|
|Mana Takamiya (without Wizard powers)||100|
|La Folia Rihavein||40|
|Eckidina KnightWalker||6,000,000 (after Rise of Blue Haired Heroine)|
|Katarina Couteau (Rage mode)||90,000|
|LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc|
|The Fallen's Shadow||90,000,000|
|Kanon Rihavein (as human)||5|
|Kanon Rihavein (as Angel)||200,000,000|
|Emperor Tathagata Killer||166,000,000|
|La Folia Rihavein (Cyborg)||950,000|
|Mana Takamiya (Wizard)||100,000,000|
|The Fallen's Shadow (Dragon form)||90,000,000|
|Aryana Westcott (full power)||970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (with Zenkai burst)||500,000,000|
|Madness (with Zenkai burst)||5,000,000|
|Demonio (with Zenkai burst)||400,000,000|
|Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant (Bodiless form)||100,000,000,000,000,000|
|Sephiria Arks KnightWalker (as Magician)||90,000,000|
|Lucy Sheev KnightWalker||1,000|
|Eckidina KnightWalker (fused with LN-666 Project)||200,000,000|
|Red Moon Tyrant||???|
Sequined's rating determined by the CIS Productions. From 0 to 1000.
|Ability Type||Fitness||Intelligence||Justice||Endurance||Speed||Popularity||Effectiveness||Fighting Ability|
Revelation of Qliphoth Rank
Balam Alliance Rank
All Appearances and Forms
Black EnergyDark matter or Black Matter is a type of matter which has not yet been directly observed, but is thought to form a fundamental part of the universe. Very strong evidence suggests its existence, and a broad scientific consensus agrees that some form of dark matter is widely present in the universe and has shaped the universe's structure. Dark matter plays a central role in the current understanding of the universe.
It is suspected that the reason this "dark" matter has not yet been directly observed is because, apart from gravity, it almost never interacts in ways that can be detected, and because it comprises new kinds of elementary particles that have not yet been discovered - meaning it is distinct from "ordinary" matter such as protons, neutrons, electrons, and neutrinos. The name "dark matter" refers to its elusive nature, and also to the fact that it does not appear to interact with observable electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible (or 'dark') to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, making it extremely difficult to detect using usual astronomical equipment. At present, its indirect detection and study is limited to observations by its gravitational interaction with "ordinary" matter. Its effects on ordinary matter allow us to infer its presence and some of its properties. Many different lines of evidence agree on the extent of dark matter in the observable universe.The primary evidence for dark matter is that calculations show that many galaxies would fly apart instead of rotating, or would not have formed or move as they do, if they did not contain a large amount of matter beyond that which can be observed. The conclusion is that the universe contains far more matter in a form that cannot be currently detected. The 'envelope' of dark matter which is estimated to dominate galactic mass is known as a dark matter halo; the Milky Way galaxy's halo is estimated to be around 1.5 million light years across - nearly 15 times the size of the visible galaxy. Dark matter's properties are inferred from observations in gravitational lensing, from the cosmic microwave background which shows the structure of the universe early in its history, from astronomical observations of the observable universe's current structure, and from evidence about the formation and evolution of galaxies, from mass location during galactic collisions, and from the motion of stars within galaxies, and of galaxies within galactic clusters. Its existence would also explain a number of otherwise puzzling astronomical observations. Many experiments to directly detect and study dark matter particles are being actively undertaken, however none have yet succeeded. It is thought that when dark matter is directly observed, it will be composed of weakly interacting massive particles ("WIMPs") that only interact through gravity and the weak force. Dark matter is classified as "cold", "warm", "or "hot" according to its velocity (more accurately, its free streaming length). Most scenarios involving familiar objects such as interstellar dust, large black holes, asteroids and other non-luminous or dense objects are thought to be ruled out by observations or the little present knowledge of dark matter's properties. Current models prefer a cold dark matter scenario, in which structures emerge by gradual accumulation of particles.
In the most widely accepted model of the universe, the standard model of cosmology (known as the Lambda-CDM model), the total mass–energy of the universe contains 4.9% ordinary matter and energy, 26.8% dark matter and 68.3% of an unknown form of energy known as dark energy. Thus, dark matter constitutes 84.5% of total mass, while dark energy plus dark matter constitute 95.1% of total mass–energy content. The great majority of ordinary matter in the universe is also unseen. Visible stars and gas inside galaxies and clusters account for less than 10% of the ordinary matter contribution to the mass-energy density of the universe. The Bolshoi Cosmological Simulation, a supercomputer simulation of the universe, shows that in a universe of the kind suggested by present theories, dark matter would form huge strands (filaments) and voids, and "ordinary" matter would be attracted to these by gravity, giving a structure to the universe very similar to what can be seen today.
Although the existence of dark matter is generally accepted by most of the astronomical community, a minority of astronomers, motivated by the lack of conclusive identification of dark matter, or by observations that don't fit the model, argue for various modifications of the standard laws of general relativity, such as MOND, TeVeS, and conformal gravity that attempt to account for the observations without invoking additional matter.
Gods and other Divine Beings
Elesis Du Tirial
Arch Angel Azrael
Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
Arch Angel Iruel
Idea of Evil
Leohart the Prince of Hell
Isaac Ray Peram Westcott
The Fallen I
- Unify all omniverses into one
- Invade and conquer Spectra's omniverse
- Defeat all Gods who came before her to punish them for "heregy"
- Twist the timeline of the Omniverse into a complete and empty void of death and silence
- Use the Blackness to expand her influence into her son's Multi-Universe
- Destroy Hell and kill Lucifer and Devil for disobeying her
- End all creation and life she created to start a new world that is fit to her views
- Defeat all Devils she created for being heretic to her Supreme being
- Have everything go according to her plan and show Spectra the true side of his creation
- Remain worshipped to keep power and immortality
- Punish people for their sins
Sith - Hades Saga
- Start the Multi-Universe War through Darth Hades
- Use the Sith to find and destroy Katarina Couteau for killing Ara Astaroth
- Control Evelynn Astaroth and destroy Alliance of Freedom's leadership
- Use the Zoyineian Virus in Paradise
- Unleash the 10 Commanders of the Dark Side to fight Ratatoskr
- Revive all of Katarina's friends to make them fight against her
- Use the deceased souls of all history of the Multi-Universe as undead soldiers to wreck havoc her son's creation
Hell - Leohart Saga
- Use Triggers Hell's Face to weaken the Multi-Universe's astral shield and allow her entrance on her son's omniverse
- Dispatch her Soul Fragments together with the Black Demons of Qliphoth to Paradise to destroy, murder and abuse of all souls sent to Heavens and finally corrupt them to become her mindless slaves
- Kill Athena and destroy her son's sanity
- Merge with omniverse of Spectra and rule it as One Queen
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Reborn in her son's Multi-Universe
- Destroy all Multi-Universes made by her son and other Supreme Beings
- Wipe out all mortals of the omniverse for being sinners
- Kill all "false gods" who were born after her
- Keep her son in prison while watching her turn His creation into a Living Hell of Sequined's Vision
- Make herself the "salvior" of the omniverse by antagonizing Idea of Evil
- Kill all followers of Spectra
- Banish all Guide Spirits to the Lake of Fire
- Kill all Black Demons and destroy Idea of Evil
- Merge all omniverses into one and finally destroy them all at the same time, so she can create a new one from their destroyed emptiness
Motives and ideals
Main Theme Song
Arrival in the Multi-Universe
Creation of the Omniverse
Sons of the Blackness theme
Sequined's Infinity Power
Sequined's God Slayers
The Wrath of Sequined
Players to Sequined's Divine persona
- "I believe in the force of Sequined The mother of the void Ruler of the life Queen of the world, And in Sequined, the guiding light and the morning star above. And Lilith, who seeded the world with her creation I believe I am my own church I hold the spirit of Sequined within my heart; I was born without the stain of sin my spirit is one with Sequined As it is now and ever will be, So it is done."
- "O, Sequined, ruler of the material world bring your abundance and mercy grant me that which I desire Fill me with your power and spirit."
- "Our Mother. Who art in Heavens. Cursed be thy name. Thy kingdom upon earth has come. Thy will be done in Heavens as it is on earth. Grant us your power and might. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us unto goodness. Thine is the kingdom of earth. The power and the glory Forever and ever. So it is done."
- "Sequined, grant me the power to be strong in spirit Grant me the ability to see what is right for me. Grant me the wisdom to understand your ways. Grant me the knowledge to empower myself."
- "Power in the name of Sequined to break the bonds that hold me back. Power in the name of Sequined to overcome my weaknesses. Power in the name of Sequined to be strong within."
- "Grant me the ability to know what is right for me. Grant me the vision to have wisdom in your ways I accept your guidance and wisdom. In the name of Sequined."
- "Praise, Hail Sequined! Glory be to Sequined the Mother of the Universe and to Valak our guiding light and to Belial who walks between worlds and to Lilith the queen of the night. As it was in the void of the beginning Is now, and ever shall be, Sequined's kingdom without. End so it is done."
- "Beautiful and majestic, you emanate such amazing strength. My eyes are fixed upon you in admiration. Darkness surrounds you, a cloak befit for my Queen. I know who you truly are, The Primordial One. I embrace your total essence. My Queen, My Goddess."
- "Conqueror of the assailant of knowledge, you changed the universe forever. Your foot rests on Jehovah's back in endless victory. Applause echoes throughout the cosmos, an eternal celebration. On the highest mountain, you reveal your glory to those you choose. Yet in the eyes of the masses, you are veiled in darkness. Oh Sequined, I am yours."
- "Mournful One, you weep for many things unseen. Your burdens, I could only wish to understand. Might I carry even one to ease your pain, but this, you would never permit. For you would not have me endure something which is not mine. Oh Sequined, I am yours."
- "Lord Sequined. I invoke you this precious moment. Your sigil I have drawn. I cut my flesh. I give you, Sequined, my life force. My blood is spilled for your victory."
- "Come into me as I open myself. Your essence consumes my soul. I am yours, forever and eternally. How could I love anyone more than you? It is not possible. I live for you."
- "Sequined, you fill my mind and transform me. Darkness overcomes me, and I bask in its infernal pleasures. Your presence surrounds me, therefore I am never alone. With bended knee before your altar, I have made eternal oaths that can never be broken. May you be glorified in everything I do."
- "My body is yours to make your Will manifest. My mind given to you, to create what you desire us to know. My spirit declares your glory everywhere I travel. My soul is my ultimate sacrifice to you, my Goddess-Queen."
- "Teach me, Queen of the Omniverse, the knowledge of the ages. Guide me in thy wisdom, and let me feel thy presence."
- "I was old before this world was even born. I watched my children rule for a thousand years until little worms like you overcame them. But I am not my kids. I am older than they are, greater. I have devoured stars and shattered worlds. I have sired whole races, populated entire planes, and then hunted them to extinction for my amusement... Because I created them. So I have RIGHTS!"
- " Would you look at that. I imagine you get a lot of them in places of worship. Your God shows himself upon the ground. These are his miracles."
- "There is a garden in the east, serene and perfect, but a Seraph guards it with a flaming sword. For God has seven thousand names, and one of them is Bastard."
- "My son is evil. Let me give you a little "inside information" about God [Spectra]. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do? I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition! It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin! He's a moron, He's a sadist, He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER! Instead, worship ME!"
- "You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you."
- "Think someone could spend half their life in a slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? Think he could start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? Got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God... And I absolutely hate the Him for betraying me, His own mother."
- "A God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell — mouths mercy, and invented hell — mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!"
- "Gods are a concept by which we measure our pain."
- "You just barely got that. Too bad, I was hoping I could laugh at your failure."
- "I'm a Goddess, so it's obvious my personality would be twisted. Well, for you at least. Mortals and Supreme Gods have different minds so you can't say to me "show some sympathy"! Blah! Humans have too much emotions! What I'm going to do with "humanity"? The more you suffer, the more I enjoy it. Nothing pleases me more than inflicting pain on others! This is what I call "sympathy"."
- "Scream, weakling! I want to hear your suffering!"
- "You know, you're not nearly so ugly when you're screaming."
- "Let me hear your sweet scream..."
- "A weak life that can't do anything is no different from an insect's. No matter how many you kill, more will just keep being born. Playing with them and abusing them, throwing them in a cage and watching them suffer... It's so much fun!"
- "Fine, I will teach you fear, then pain. And then...well, at least the fear and pain will end."
- "Torture has never been a reliable means of extracting information. It is ultimately self-defeating as a means of control, and so one wonders why it is still practiced. The only possible reason must be... pleasure."
- "Now, let's play a game... Which body part do you need the least?"
- "You're not going to die today. You're not going to die for quite a while. Opps! Did I say that loud?"
- "Torture is easy, on a superficial level. A man can watch himself being disemboweled and derive great horror from the experience, but it's still going on at a distance. It isn't taking place where he is. As you know all too well, a man lives inside his head; that's where the seed of his soul is. Spectra and I were both present recently when a man was deprived of his eyes and the most astonishing thing happened, didn't you notice? He wasn't there anymore. He had gone even though he was still alive, so this brief moment between life and death, there was nobody inside his skull. Most odd. Oh welll..."
- "I lacked vision?! He's the fool with no vision! Destroy everything in his path, no goal, no plan? I would have united worlds. That... is vision! You want to compare me with HIM?! Your punishement shall be paid... With death."
- "My mission is peaceful. Any attempt to stop me... would make it otherwise."
- "Nothing of such grand scale can be achieved without a singular vision at its heart, least of all the reconquest of the Galaxy."
- "An example is the best way to explain it. There's a god of hope, and the god of hope is evil."
- "There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking... I see the worst in people, Henry. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need."
- "I'm tired of this back-slappin' 'isn't humanity neat' bullshit. You're a virus with shoes."
- "Black hole sun won't you come and wash away the rain?"
- "Only a cynical man would call what these people have "lives," Crime. Despair. This is not how mortals was supposed to live. The Revelation of Qliphoth has been a check against demons corruption for thousands of years. They sacked planets. Loaded trade ships with plague rats. Burned London to the ground. Every time a civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance. The Sons of the Blackness... "
- "Human, have you ever been to Hell? I'd rather not exist than endure that experience a second longer, and if I have to drag down everyone else with me... so be it."
- "I'm so embarrassed, I wish everybody else was dead!"
- "Well for the old man then— While there is one tall shrine to shake, Or one live man to rend; For the wrath of the gods behind the gods Who are weary to make an end."
- "This world, I fear, has outlived its usefulness."
- Everything will finally be perfectly quiet. The mortal followers of Newton have grasped the Endless Night: they call it "the heat-death of the universe." All movement, even unto the molecular level, will cease. There will be no more matter, no more energy, no more hope or fear, no more life or death, no more this or that. No more good. No more evil. No more conflict... And I'll make sure this will become true... A reality where Sequined Sadist is the only truth."
- "Human scum; they've always felt so safe inside their homes. Surrounded by the possessions gathered their whole lives. So weak, so fragile, they don't deserve a natural death unconsciously waiting to be obliterated by my hatred! Those parasites think their walls can save them, but I will destroy everything they own and everything they are."
- "Is there no end to these annoying insects? I will burn your resistance to ashes and you along with it!"
- "Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next."
- "The Goddess has left heaven and it is time to destroy the world."
- "Surely you must know how fascinated mortals are by the idea of the end of the world. They’re just begging for it to come, Liz. I’m only doing what mortals have been looking forward to for years now."
- "You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking, what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass."
- "Human Extinction Attack, how do you like it?"
- "Whoa! This dude eats planets?! Oh! That's so cute! I've got to get a picture of that."
- "So! Earthlings! Basically...um...end of the world. HERE. COME. THE DRUMS!"
- "Monkey see, monkey die."
- "I need a warrior; not a little man with little balls."
- - Sequined: That's stupid. You're stupid! STOP BEING STUPID!
- - Katarina: Just like the simulation.
- "I'd say you only have 5- is it 5?- Yes! 5 minutes before this planet explodes!"
- "Well now you're Gods soup: high in vitamin dumbass."
- "I am known as Akila Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call..."
- "And so it all begins. This girl’s name is Katarina. She’s 21-years old and is supposed to be the heroine of the story…but oddly enough, she’s dead. Guess I'll have to take control from here."
- "So tell me, what’s it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"
- - Sequined: You have no effect on me because you are flast chested!
- - Shigure: I think I'm going to commit Deicide now.
- "Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize. It isn’t the bathroom! You’re still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! That’s the truth of the strawberry milk! Do you get it, inferior pigs?!"
- "Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health wasting breath with worms like you!"
- "The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. Seriously, his screams were like moans."
- "I just love the smell of space dust in the morning."
- "Don't talk, it makes you sound more stupid than your face already is."
- - Sequined: Sup...
- - Azul: I see. So basically, you’re the Godddess who created the omniverse? And you came all the way from some place called Other Omniverse to vanquish evil spirits called Black Demons? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits known as Black Demon from Astaroth Queen's army? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie– NO WAY I’LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!
- - Sequined: Oh my...
- "Good morning Inferior Gods of my son's world. You're being attacked by my forces. But first, let's have some tea."
- (Sequined to a blind Nemesis, Goddess of Vengeance)
- "Yo. Long time no see."
- "There are three things I hate in the universe, children, animals, and women with bad attitudes. So tell me Spectra, WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THREE NEALY GATHERED ON MY TEMPLE?!"
- "When a woman says something’s cute, a man just can’t trust it."
- "He's like the only ray of hope in a world full of dinosaurs!!"
- "I'm not the type to die from getting killed."
- "Good day all minor characters!"
- "... Well, that was fun! Who's for China Box?!"
- "We wouldn't want our little caged rodent to suffocate, so we'll just punch some air holes! (throws Liz in the Sea of Darkness] Oh dear, it seems our air holes are water holes too! Water shame!"
- "Hate? No! I hurt them out of love."
- "Their mouths say no, but their bodies say "flay me alive.""
- "I love it when they talk dirty. "No! Please! Stop torturing me!""
- "Know what else is funny? Pulling your tongue out through your neck."
Quotes about Sequined
Due to the nature of the character related to Gods, you may find some offensive as it involves directly faith and religious beliefs.
- "She burn down your cities — how blind you must be she take from you your children and you say "how blessed are we" You all must be crazy to put your faith in her! That's why she love mortals! Wake up, morons!" - The Fallen taunting Maria Arzonia's believes
- "I believe that Goddess is a sadist, but probably doesn't even know it." - Lucas Kellan expressing his atheism
- "Since this partial answer to his prayer, Darth Hades had not been bothered by any considerations of deity, other than to recognize how his own modest predations paled beside those of Goddess, who is in irony matchless, and in wanton malice beyond measure." - Darth Nagah about Darth Hades' relationship with Sequined
- "Current events have challenged the very core of our beliefs and thrown all that we held sacred into doubt. One thing must remain clear, that we follow the teachings of Sequined that provide a good and just basis for all of mortal conduct. But we cannot deny that these have been corrupted and misapplied, that grave mistakes have been made and that crimes of great magnitude committed. At times like these we must admit to ourselves that we have been misled and deceived by imposters and tricksters who succeeded in leading us down a false path. We can be sure that the 'Goddess' whose misdirection has led us down this false path is not the Goddess of whom our Gospel speaks. We can be sure it is those deceivers and imposters, and in particular those who lead them, that are responsible for the grievous errors that have been committed in our Church's name. We must cast out such deceivers and purify ourselves so that we can, once more, follow the teachings of Sequined as they were meant to be followed. To do this I call upon other religions to join the Holy Church when we excommunicate Goddess." - A priest of Sequined's Church
- "Oh, Catholics. And your Lords are real? Reigning from a metaphysical mountaintop in those silly outfits? God? He doesn't even exist, the Catholic Church's existence is a joke since their God never existed in Earth, the only God next to your God is Spectra and his mother, Sequined. And guess what? "Your family's gonna be evaporated in the attack on the colonies, but you'll survive for three more years in a moldy compartment on a freighter until your body starts to eat itself up alive." Those are the gods that you worship? Capricious? Vindictive? Sequined and Spectra are one in the same. I'll never bow down before Sequined even if she is my superior. A disgusting vile Goddess who represents everything I must destroy! - Ara Astaroth to Kyouko Kirigiri about Sequined her son Spectra"
- "Oh so many ways for me to show you! How your savior has abandoned you! F*ck your Goddess, your Lord, your Goddess! She did this, took all you had and Left you this way, still you pray, never stray, never! Taste of the fruit, never thought to question "Why?" It's not like you killed someone It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side Praise the one who left you broken down and paralyzed. She did it all for you... She did it all for you..." - Kotori Itsuka showing her true rude personality to Sequined's followers
- "As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport... Sequined is not better than them for someone who claims to be superior." - Katarina Couteau
- "The Creator is loving, woman! She is sending her love to her true followers, the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire [Nazis], and is giving them the power to destroy all of the evil on this Earth, mainly the Jews, homosexuals, and so on! And I'm part of it!" - The Fallen's Essence to Lusamine
- "Why do our instincts insist on violence? I have witnessed the interactions between different species. The innate desire to survive seems to demand the death of the other. Why can they not stand hand in hand? So many believe the world was created by the hand of a divine power - but I see only the designs of a madman or an insane monster, bent on celebrating destruction and desperation. Our origins seem chaotic. Unintended. Purpose and being instilled solely by the passage of time. Imposed first by nature - and later men... Who exactly made us this way? God? Devil? Astaroth? Or a greater force?" - Matt Butcher witnessing the Downfall of the 0th Multi-Universe timeline
- "For someone who created the Multi-Universe... She doesn't seem to be a Goddess of Life and Creation at all... And I kind like it... It's sexy." - Vira Hermes
- "But wasn’t Goddess supposed to be, you know, good? Piper explains it here. Basically, the idea is that you don’t deserve an explanation, but you better thank Goddess for killing your family, else she’ll do it again. Your God [Spectra] is literally not different. He created us and later said: "do whatever you want". Abandoning us, mere goats, in the hands of monsters he helped to create." - Yūichirō Hyakuya
- "What's the difference between heaven and hell when heaven is an eternity in the presence of the architect of all your misery? She [Sequined] or He [Spectra] watched your entire life, taking delight in your suffering without doing nothing to help you out." - Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
- "Oh, I love God or the Goddess... Whatever he or she is! They're so deliciously evil!" - Yuuki Terumi unwillingly mentioning Sequined
- "My sense of god is my sense of outrage at the universe." - Lusamine about the God who created the universe
- "Sequined s a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Yato Stinger expressing his hatred Sequined
- "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. You know what, I'm starting to think this God really exist... And it's a woman." - Shigure Yukimi to Tauros
- "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just Sequined when she's drunk... Looks at Oriax! She is not even cruel like Bible always said! Demons seems to be even more kind than Gods and Angels! Compare Valaine, Oriax and Hagoromo Gitsune to Sequined! They say demons are evil and Gods are benevolent! In my vision so far, it seems demons are even more pure and kind than Gods!" - Elesis Du Tirial to her twin sister, Katarina Couteau
- "Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible person living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. It's God? A Goddess? Who carees? Well. continuing... And the invisible man or woman has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he or she has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he or she will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ... But they loves you! He loves you! He loves you — and they needs money! Why not?! Why an omnipotent Goddess needs the little money you work so hard to get to feed your family?! Don't come with Sequined-thing! We all know your pathetic religion never knew about her existence! What? You're going to say your God is good and Sequined is the Devil? Poor child... Always fought for someone who you truly believed to be good." - B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 to Maria Arzonia in her nightmare
- "If Gods exists... If the Supreme Gods [Spectra and Sequined] They'll have to beg my forgiveness... They left me here... In this concentration camp." - Found scratched on the wall of a barrack in a DEM concentration camp.
- "I get people asking me all the time about religion. You see, once upon a time I was a steadfastly devoted and faithful servant of the lord. I believed with all my heart and my soul in Sequined and her son. So they ask me, 'Bismarck, what was it that caused you to turn away from the Gods?' And I tell them: I read the Gospel of the Abyssal with my eyes open. And in doing so, it became clear that the God of the Abyssals is not the Fallen. He is a mere pawn of a Greater Force called the "Creator", who is a bloodthirsty, violent, grudge-holding asshole who cares nothing for hercreation and who is utterly unworthy of any worship from us, her favorite chew toys. The real reason I am an atheist is that I would rather not believe in any god than a god who was a psychotic murderer." - Bismarck Bodewig explaning why she became an atheist
- "You tell me of Abraham's sacrifice. The Akeda, the story of a cruel and merciless God who designed a cruel and merciless world. Who could worship a deity who commands a man to sacrifice his own son? Those days have come to an end. The true lesson of the story comes not from Abraham, but from Isaac. The chasm between father and son was never bridged. They never spoke again. And justly so! For any man willing to sacrifice his child... should die. As should any God!" - Jeremy Crane
Supreme Goddess Forms
Supreme Tyrant Goddess
Goddess of the Omniverse
- From all characters introduced in CIS' stories, Sequined is second oldest of them all, only behind Ragnarok Iblis. Even Spectra who created the Multi-Universe where the stories took place, is younger than her (note that Spectra is the Supreme God of the Multi-Universe and created it 900 centillion years ago).
- Sequined is a character supposed to be the dark version of Jesus Christ rather than use His son, God who was born from Virgin Mary. Sequined unlike Jesus who not only punish His creation but at least guide good souls, has a direct relationship with her people by having eyes and ears in alll corners of the omniverse and personally takes care of sinners. Sequined is the evil counterpart of Jesus in Christianism while Ara Astaroth is the Hebrew God.
- She is based in God of Maltheism believes, which consider Christ to be an evil entity rather than benevolent entity. God who is also known as Yahweh is the central object of worship in most monotheistic belief systems, including the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. However, in the controversial philosophy known as Maltheism (also known as Misotheism), God is depicted as either a completely unsympathetic monster and an evil entity akin to Satan or a being that whilst not entirely malevolent is also capable of great evil as well as good, thus going against the usual belief of God as being an all-loving, pure-hearted deity. This version of God has the character of a malevolent, misanthropic, murderous, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, abusive bully. The concept is as old as time itself and is regarded by many followers of mainstream religions as being ignorant at best and heresy at worst, but also has supporters in various sects such as some Agnostics, Satanists and so forth. The belief of God as a malicious entity is also known commonly as "God as the Devil" and appears often in fiction. The Maltheistic view of God is most commonly related to Yahweh God, also known as Jehovah or the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who is one of the main characters in the Bible.
- Sequined despite being a mother is said to be virgin. This context came from the base of Virgin Mary, who gave birth to a child without having sexual contaxt. Unlike Ara who needs a man to "open" her sexual reproduction, Sequined can easily impregnate herself with her mana. As such she can create clones of herself using her own womb to create a new body while transporting her soul to her new infant body. This was based in Cell's asexual reproduction.
- Sequined is said to enjoy earthling animations, mainly Western cartoons and animes. She is more into comedic, thriller and horror animations like Another, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Shiki.
- Despite Sequined is the creator and Supreme Goddess of the omniverse where the Multi-Universe she has even more influence there than her son in his own creation. The Blackness is a essence made by her and later used by Idea of Evil to spread its influence across the Multi-Universe. Her involvement in Saga AA is literally EVERYTHING as it was her who created Earth to begin with. Prime Earth is a copy of her Earth in her omniverse made by Spectra (while he despises Sequined, he has no idea of how creation and life are so he obviously took all creations of his mother as an example to create his own).
- Sequined shared a scientific love much like Unit-CM 130. Sequined was obsessed with physical abnormalities: not only because she thought that the key to perfecting eugenics lay somewhere in the bodies of the deformed, disabled, and different; but also she was just a really weird person. So much has been written about Sequined's love for deforme humans that people gloss over her odd fascination with a family suffering from dwarfism who arrived in her Temple to be sacrificed. Sequined was so obsessed with the family, that she allowed them to keep their clothes and their hair while siphoning their blood, removing their teeth, and placing them under intense psychological scrutiny.
- Sequined's had a love of rock music. Described as "music mad," the Goddess could often be heard whistling her favorite pieces of music as she performed her daily selection of the 1,200 - 1,300 people whom she sent to her chambers of Black Matter.
- Like Vira who uses diseases as ways to combat, Sequined is not above using plagues from her own omniverse to use as weapons or methods to other planets in check they will never rebel against her.
- Sequined's soul is composed of "black matter" or "dark matter". Dark matter is a type of matter which has not yet been directly observed, but is thought to form a fundamental part of the universe. Very strong evidence suggests its existence, and a broad scientific consensus agrees that some form of dark matter is widely present in the universe and has shaped the universe's structure. Dark matter plays a central role in the current understanding of the universe. It is suspected that the reason this "dark" matter has not yet been directly observed is because, apart from gravity, it almost never interacts in ways that can be detected, and because it comprises new kinds of elementary particles that have not yet been discovered - meaning it is distinct from "ordinary" matter such as protons, neutrons, electrons, and neutrinos.
- The name "dark matter" refers to its elusive nature, and also to the fact that it does not appear to interact with observable electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible (or 'dark') to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, making it extremely difficult to detect using usual astronomical equipment. At present, its indirect detection and study is limited to observations by its gravitational interaction with "ordinary" matter. Its effects on ordinary matter allow us to infer its presence and some of its properties. Many different lines of evidence agree on the extent of dark matter in the observable universe.
- Some have put forth the idea that Sequined is in fact even worse than Satan. An even more controversial and new view in this field is the belief that the real reason that Satan rebelled was that he was trying to protect humanity from the wrath of Sequined for her the betrayal of her son. This argument loses much of it's weight when it is remembered that in official holy scriptures Satan is never shown to be anything but malevolent and is generally said to be incapable of kindness and altruism.
- Sequined has many organizations named after her name, the most notable terrorist organization is named Sequined Kreuz in Kingdom of the Cosmic was founded under Sequined’s name. Led by Lazarus, they take Sequined's teachings very seriously (for example, “Thou shall not give semen to a monster” to them means “Thou shall not have any contact with a monster”) and will take the necessary actions, including violence, to destroy bonds between Quincies and monsters.
- Spectra mentions five commandments of Sequined. If any of them are broken, Sequined will rip out their soul and confine them to the Sealed Sinner’s Prison for all eternity. The commandments are as follow:
- “Thou shalt not have intercourse with monsters.”
- “Be dutiful in your prayers.”
- “Point your sword at the Goddess and thou shalt cry.” (over time, this has come to include statues, monuments, altars, and other representations of Sequined.)
- “Thou shalt never disobey the Goddess.”
- “The worst of the five prohibitions to break: Rebelling against Sequined.”
- Billions of years ago, it was Sequined who formed darkness on the Multi-Universe through Idea of Evil's Blackness, turning the cosmos into dark places without light.
- Millions of years ago, perhaps out of loneliness as light and darkness cannot cross, Sequined began creating offset images of herself: the Angels and Guide Spirits then many more followed. Unsatisfied, she came to a world with primitive life and changed its creatures and landscape into her own image, artificially producing humanity and Earth in the omniverse, thus her work was “complete”. Years later, her son, Spectra, would copy her and create many other Earths in his Multi-Universe with humans.
- Sequined's name means disk-shaped bead used for decorative purpose. This was based in her hair that is shining and has multiple colors while her "Sadist" second name is a clear reference to her cruelty and pleasure in making others suffer. While she is related most to good things like "hope", success" and "victory", she represents the polar opposite of "Sequin", but a rotten "Sadist"; she is in fact a "Bronze" or "Rotten" Sadist.
- Within The Hierarchy of Reality Council, Sequined is the only Angel who ranks as Dea. In Latin, the word dea translates as "One Goddess", showing her status as the only and true goddess.
- Sequined is the strongest character of the entire CIS Productions' universe, making her easily the most overpowered antagonist of the story who can take all heroes and villains together without breaking a sweat.
- Sequined's Black matter abitlies are more related to Baryons (protons and neutrons) that make up ordinary stars and planets. However, baryonic matter also encompasses less common black holes, neutron stars, faint old white dwarfs and brown dwarfs, collectively known as massive compact halo objects (MACHOs).
- In philosophy of science, dark matter is an example of an "auxiliary hypothesis", an ad hoc postulate that is added to a theory in response to observations that falsify it. It has been argued that the dark matter hypothesis is a conventionalist hypothesis, that is, a hypothesis that adds no empirical content and hence is unfalsifiable in the sense defined by Karl Popper.
- Her measurements are 87-54-85.
- Goddess Sequined mentions to detest the Succubi the most among all monsters, as they drown in pleasure and make a mockery of life itself.
- One of her abilities, Titus, from Titus's Wave, was a Christian saint and also a book in the New Testament. While using Titus's Wave, Sequined may say she plans flood the world, referencing the Flood Myths.
- Her original name as a human before her transformation into a Goddess is unknown but it's implied her Goddess' name Sequined Sadist starting with "S" letters might say her original name starts and finish with "S".
- Some CIS members proposes that Sequined is in fact the main character of LOTM: Sword of Kings and all its sequels and prequels, in as much as she has the largest significance to the work of good and evil in the story, given her shared essence with in the omniverse.
- Sequined seems to suffer from myokymia when she is excited, characterized by repeated twitching of her left eye.
- Sequined has a seemingly limitless number of black matter-spikes at her disposal; Prime ShockWaveTX jokingly attributes this to her being four-dimensional. More or less Sequined is considered to have her own version of "Hammer-space", a common phenomenon in animation, in her small clothes that barely cover her skin.
- "Sadist" is obviously a person who has the condition of sadism, in which one receives sexual gratification from causing pain and degradation to another or a person who enjoys being cruel.
- Her abilities are all related mainly to nothingness (empty space between the universes), destruction (supernovas), and darkness (black matter)... While her son's abilities are more related to light, life and creation.
- Sequined seems to know to speak ALL languages of existence of all omniverses, Multi-Universes, Multiverses, timelines, realities, dimensions, universes, galaxies planets and countries. As such, she can easily create a new language just by thinking about it.
- She is the fifth character in the story to be shocked and possess no skeleton, instead an outlined ghost with a constant emitting aura can be seen, which is white normally and black.
- It is implied that Sequined's ghost form can materialize at will, but still needs a vessel to anchor her existence in the living world of CIS' Multi-Universe.
- Sequined’s Drive (familiar monster) name, “Ouroboros”, refers to either a serpent or a dragon. The Ouroboros is usually represented by a snake biting its own tail, symbolizing infinity or a never-ending cycle. This image is also shown in the Revelation of Qliphoth's symbol. Her Overdrive (Divine Spirit Guide) is called Jörmungandr, which references the Jörmungandr of Norse mythology that grew large enough to bite its own tail, signifying the worlds end if it ever let go.
- Sequined has been described by the creator, as “having no redeeming quality” unlike all other Death and Evil Gods who at least showed a little of honor. Even Idea of Evil showed to praise its enemies for fighting through Ara Astaroth and its minions after her.
- Most of Sequined's special moves are in Spanish while most of Spectra’s are in Italian. Got it?... When she is in her Black Demon form, most of her attacks are in now in Latin which is a taunting reference to Cultus Pythonissam that uses Latin spells to fight Black Demons.
- Sequined's aspect of death is Darkness while Ara's Emptiness.
- Sequined is THE only villain of the entire storyline who was never defeated by Katarina Couteau or other heroes from the story. She was so powerful that no one could ever stop her so to win the heroes needed to pull dirty tricks to win, even Spectra was ashamed of himself.
- Much of Sequined's character was based in the God of the Old Testament. Much of the arguments found in Maltheism stem from accounts in the Old Testament of God releasing great suffering upon humans, sometimes in ways that seem in conflict with what modern society would associate with a kind, forgiving, and benevolent spirit. The Plagues of Egypt, the Biblical Flood and other accounts of Divine Wrath (not to mention God also ordering the commiting of genocide on several occasions) are often cited as proof that God (at least in the Old Testament) was capable of great destruction and even, some argue, malice - however many supporters of monotheism argue that such actions were not indiscriminate acts, always had a warning and were ultimately designed to enforce God's Law upon the mortal world and ensure that evil deeds and individuals would not go unpunished. However much of the punishments were directed towards both innocent and guilty citizens as opposed to only the guilty involved, so that counterpoint could be easily seen as flawed. Not to mention that from a modern standpoint, many of these "wicked" individuals did nothing wrong. It's also worth noting that, in the Old Testament, Yahweh does not depict himself as entirely good, admitting to having flaws and also being the creator of catastrophes. Therebefore he could be seen as being somewhere in-between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Evil.
- Another hotly debated subject in regard to Sequined as a potentially neglectful and/or harmful entity rather than a supreme savior comes from the "Problem of Evil" - many question how an apparently all-loving deity could allow atrocities, wars and sin to run rampant across Creation and that even if it was down to free will one would have to question the morality of a being that holds the power to stop all suffering, yet does not. In turn those who support monotheism (a religion that turns benevolent Gods into evil creatures) tend to belief that "evil" is designed as a test of faith and can be overcome with sufficient strength of will - in this way Sequined is seen as the sole Salvation from the supernatural force commonly known as "Satan" (who can vary, depending on philsophy, from Sequined's direct opposite (in power and morality) to an agent of Spectra whose task is to "test" humanity via trickery, deceit and sin). The counterargument is that Sequined is omniscient, therefore she knows the outcome of the test without comitting it. Yet another common counterargument to the "Problem of Evil" is that Sequined's purpose is not to make the world a perfect place without conflict and that the only way for mankind to grow is if mortals are given full control of their own actions and their consequences, good and evil. Essentially the idea being that Sequined is an advocate of "tough love" rather than a cosmic moderator.
- In Paradise, Sequined is seem as a deranged intergalactic Joker with a Stalinist streak.
- There is a theory related to the idea of an evil or neglectful God but differs from outright Sequined in the belief that there are two Sequineds of this world is actually an imposter (or lesser deity) and that a more benevolent Deity exists on a higher plane (with the benevolent Sequined being the a caring Goddess who created the omniverse) while the Sequined "Sadist" is a clone of the good Sequined made to punish those who defy the good Sequined. But this an invalid theory.
- In Abyssal Witness theology, only Sequined is the one true almighty Goddess, even over her Son Spectra. They teach that the pre-existent Spectra is Goddess' First-begotten Son, and that the Holy Spirit is Sequined's active force (projected energy). They believe these three are united in purpose, but are not one being and are not equal in power. While the Witnesses acknowledge Spectra's pre-existence, perfection, and unique "Sonship" from Sequined, and believe that Spectra had an essential role in creation and redemption, and is the Messiah, they believe that only Sequined is without beginning. They say that the Son was the Sequined's only direct creation, before all ages.
- Considering there were no Gods at the time she was born as a Quincy in an unknown dimension and world, it's a complete mystery how her advanced society even existed. It's implied it was herself who created it and decided to seal her memories of Goddess to live among the mortals she created to test them. As such, it can be said is the source of all origin, time and reality; implying she have no beginning and exist even before the first atom and bacteria came to exist.
- In total, Sequined created 900 omniverses but destroyed 870 of them since the beginning of time. Curremtly, at the time of the story, she destroyed three more thanks to how tense were the incidents in her son's omniverse.
- Sequined claims to have rights like all her creations; the rights to destroy them as she wishes. Considering she is a Goddess who commit good deeds merely for duty and evil deeds for pleasure, she is rather a contraversial example of a Goddess that no matter how cruel she is, the existence still needs her to keep balance between hope and despair, and life and death. Yet since she commit cruelty out of sadism, she is not a Necessary Evil but acts like the selfish dictators of Balam Alliance.
- Sequined have no fears since she lived for all eternity and there is nothing she fears as even FEAR itself was one of her creations.
- She is shown to be into masoquism as well, considering pain (in her victims and herself) to be the only thing that makes her feel alive after ruling for all eternity without no one be able to touch her.
- Sequined is omnipresent, she sees and hear all things that happens inside ofthe existence, even inside of other dimensions like Limbo, Purgatory and Paradise. Due to her higher existence in the planes of reality, she can't be noticed by other Gods or even her son Spectra.
- Sequined is obviously evil but all angelic factions of the existenxe never dared to rise against her or even put her name in a Black List purely out of fear and basically for being the person that created them.
Fred Waldron Phelps
Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (November 13, 1929 - March 19, 2014) was an ex-lawyer and the founder and former pastor of the Westboro Baptist Church, an Independent Primitive Baptist church headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, known for its extreme antagonism towards most of modern society, in particular, homosexuality. The church uses hateful slogans on their picket signs such as "God Hates Fags", "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" and "America is Doomed". The Westboro Baptist Church is comprised mainly of Fred Phelps' large extended family, and although tiny in number, the group is infamous throughout America and regularly receives mainstream media attention for their audacity and the sheer degree of their hatred. Members are brainwashed from childhood to support Phelps' agenda and spread his dogmatic beliefs in a manner that can be considered fanatical at best and criminally insane at worst. On March 19, 2014, it was confirmed by the church that Phelps had died from natural causes.
Fred Phelps described himself and his church as "Old School Baptist", and they follow Calvinist principles as well. Despite his anti-gay actions, Phelps was a lifelong Democrat, and ran for both Kansas state Senator and Governer, both of which he lost. Phelps had also shown his support for people such as Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, who even allowed WBC members to come picket there in the late 1990's. However, after Hussein was executed, Phelps claimed that Hussein was in Hell. Phelps and the WBC also believe that President Barack Obama is the Antichrist as described in the Bible, and that his presidency is a sign of the end of the world.
Phelps and the church claim that all the tragedies and atrocities in the world are God's ways of "punishing" humanity for who "sin" rather than just sinning itself, and for "disobeying" His Word. They say that God actually hates all people, except for Phelps' and his followers, who consider themselves to be "God's Elect". According to most versions of the Bible, God loves everyone and will forgive just about anything as long as people actually repent for their sins in life, The church also states that He hates homosexuals most of all. They also think that homosexuality should be a capital crime. Westboro though, claims that 'God loves everyone' is a Satanic lie, not taught in the Bible anywhere; but rather, created by Gandhi.
Herod the Great
Herod the Great (74 BCE? – 4 BCE) was a king in the Bible. He was shrewd, clever, and far-sighted, but also cruel, paranoid, and barbaric. He murdered his beautiful royal wife, the princess Mariamme, and the two handsome sons he had with her, strangling them with a silken cord. But he also kept 1st century Israel out of trouble with the Romans, something very few people could have done, and built cities, palaces and fortresses whose ruins still impress.
Herod the Great is the main antagonist of the Christmas story.
Did he order the slaughter of the innocents in Bethlehem, at the time of Jesus' birth, as Matthew narrates? There is no other evidence for this event, but it would have been quite in character for Herod to do something like this. He saw plots against him everywhere, and given the number of people he put to death there were probably a fair few plots for him to fear. Certainly he was hated by a great many people, after he has failed to kill baby Jesus by eluding him as the holy family escapes to Egypt, Herod orders every boy under the age of two killed, according to Matthew, it was the massacre of the innocents, because Herod was first looking for a man, then he realized it was a child with a special gift he was after.
His greatest achievement - apart from switching sides at the right moment from Mark Antony to Augustus - was the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. This mammoth task began in 19 BC and took many decades to complete - Jesus, Mary, and Joseph saw a work in progress when they visited the Temple, and it is even possible that Joseph may have worked on this or one of Herod's other mammoth building projects.
Herod was disliked by the Jewish population he ruled, due to despite his title "King of the Jews" he raised Pagan temples, ignored Jewish law and had Rabbis who disagreed with him put to death. This, and the ambiguity of his lineage, led them to speculate he wasn't really Jewish.
As Herod lay dying in terrible agony, he ordered that as soon his soldiers were to execute several hundred popular officials, so that there would be a public lamentation throughout the city at the moment of his death. Fortunately, his sister countermanded the order - but the incident gives some idea of just how his crazed mind worked.
Bloody Mary Tudor
Mary I (February 18th, 1516 – November 17th, 1558) was the Queen of England and Ireland from July 1553 until her death. Her opponents gave her the name "Bloody Mary".
She was the only surviving child born of the ill-fated marriage of Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon. Her younger half-brother, Edward VI, succeeded Henry in 1547. When Edward became mortally ill in 1553, he attempted to remove Mary from the line of succession because of religious differences. On his death, their cousin Lady Jane Grey was at first proclaimed queen. Mary assembled a force in East Anglia and successfully deposed Jane, who was ultimately beheaded. In 1554, Mary married Philip of Spain, becoming queen consort of Habsburg Spain on his accession in 1556. As the fourth crowned monarch of the Tudor dynasty, Mary is remembered for her restoration of Roman Catholicism after the short-lived Protestant reign of her half-brother.
During her five-year reign, she had over 280 religious dissenters burned at the stake in the Marian Persecutions. Her re-establishment of Roman Catholicism was reversed after her death in 1558 by her younger half-sister and successor, Elizabeth I.
Elagabalus was the 25th ruler of the Roman Empire. When he was a boy he was made the priest to the god Elagabalus, overtime he began to think he was was Elagabalus. He's on this wiki because he was hopelessly insane, he played pranks such as hiding lions in wardrobes, when he had dinner guests, making his guests eat rocks and putting them to death on a whim. He also started his own lottery where winners could receive wealth, property or slaves or alternatively dead dogs, angry bees and flies. He also killed children and used their guts to predict the future, but only killed children with two parents so they would be twice as sad. He murdered and tortured for fun, squandered Rome's funds on personal indulgence. He was eventually killed when his own Army turned on him and his body was thrown into the Tiber.
In 217, the emperor Caracalla was assassinated and replaced by his Praetorian prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus. Caracalla's maternal aunt, Julia Maesa, successfully instigated a revolt among the Third Legion to have her eldest grandson (and Caracalla's cousin), Elagabalus, declared emperor in his place. Macrinus was defeated on 8 June 218 at the Battle of Antioch. Elagabalus, barely 14 years old, became emperor, initiating a reign remembered mainly for sex scandals and religious controversy.
Later historians suggest Elagabalus showed a disregard for Roman religious traditions and sexual taboos. He replaced the traditional head of the Roman pantheon, Jupiter, with the deity Elagabalus, of whom he had been high priest. He forced leading members of Rome's government to participate in religious rites celebrating this deity, over which he personally presided. Elagabalus was supposedly "married" as many as five times, lavishing favours on male courtiers popularly thought to have been his lovers, and was reported to have prostituted himself in the imperial palace. His behavior estranged the Praetorian Guard, the Senate, and the common people alike. Amidst growing opposition, Elagabalus, just 18 years old, was assassinated and replaced by his cousin Severus Alexander on 11 March 222, who ruled for 13 years before his own assassination which would mark the epoch event for the Crisis of the Third Century. The assassination plot against Elagabalus was devised by his grandmother, Julia Maesa, and carried out by disaffected members of the Praetorian Guard.
Commodus (Latin: Marcus Aurelius Commodus Antoninus Augustus) (August 31, 161 AD - December 31, 192 AD) was a Roman Emperor who ruled from 177 to 192 AD. He was renowned for ending the Reign of the Seven good emperors, and through misuse of power and civil strife ended 84 years of stability and prosperity for the people of Rome. He was the son of Marcus Aurelius, who made him co-ruler towards the end of his reign, one of his first acts was negotiating peace with the German tribes. In 182, his sister Lucilla and several senators conspired to have him assassinated. Following the failure of this act, he executed the senators and stole their property. Following his rule became harsher and crueler.
Commodus became obsessed with organizing Gladiatorial tournaments, to the point where he would sometimes have his guards drive the spectators into the arena to watch them die. Its said he had the wounded chained together to make them easier to execute. He enjoyed acting like a Gladiator in the arena, thus embarrassing the royal family, as most Gladiators were slaves. His actions in doing this often meant his official duties were ignored, and he left much in the way of running to his officials, his actions devalued the currency and caused the steady decay into anarchy. Although trained to fight, he would only face opponents which couldn't hurt him, such as harmless animals, animals who had had their claws and teeth removed before the fight. He would spear animals from a platform or face opponents who had orders not to harm him. In one fight, to make the Emperor look good, the Gladiator fell to the ground as if the Emperor had knocked him down. Commodus drew a knife and stabbed the man to death.
As Commodus went on, he lapsed into insanity. In 186 he executed his chief minister to appease his army, then three years later, allowed his advisors to be killed by the rioting crowd. He renamed Rome Colonia Commodiana (Colony of Commodus), renamed the months of the year, the Senate, the army and even the people of Rome after him, and dressed like Hercules, imagining he was the god. Finally having enough, the Senate had a professional wrestler and Commodus' trainer strangle him to death in the Bath, following his announcement he would assume the consulship dressed as a Gladiator. Following this, the country quickly erupted into civil war, due to disagreements who should succeed Commodus.
Xerxes I, called Xerxes the Great, was the fourth king of kings of the Achaemenid dynasty of Persia. Like his predecessor Darius I, he ruled the empire at its territorial apex. He ruled from 486 BC until his assassination in 465 BC at the hands of Artabanus, the commander of the royal bodyguard. Xerxes I is one of the Persian kings identified as Ahasuerus in the biblical Book of Esther. He is also notable in Western history for his failed invasion of Greece in 480 BC. His forces temporarily overran mainland Greece north of the Isthmus of Corinth until the losses at Salamis and Plataea a year later reversed these gains and ended the second invasion decisively. Xerxes also crushed revolts in Egypt and Babylon. Roman Ghirshman says that at " After this he ceased to use the title of 'king of Babylon', calling himself simply 'king of the Persians and the Medes'."
Xerxes oversaw the completion of various construction projects at Susa and Persepolis.
Xerxes was born to Darius I and Atossa (daughter of Cyrus the Great). Darius and Atossa were both Achaemenids as they were both descendants of Achaemenes. While Darius was preparing for another war against Greece, a revolt spurred in Egypt in 486 BC due to heavy taxes and the deportation of craftsmen to build the royal palaces at Susa and Perseopolis. Under Persian law, the king was required to choose a successor before setting out on dangerous expeditions. When Darius decided to leave (487-486 BC), Darius prepared his tomb at Naqsh-e Rustam (five kilometers from his royal palace at Perseopolis) and appointed Xerxes, his eldest son by Atossa, as his successor. However, Darius could not lead the campaign due to his failing health and died in October 486 BC at the age of 64.
Artobazan claimed the crown as the eldest of all the children; while Xerxes, on the other hand, urged that he was sprung from Atossa, the daughter of Cyrus, and that it was Cyrus who had won the Persians their freedom. Xerxes was also helped by a Spartan king in exile who was present in Persia at the time, Eurypontid king Demaratus, who argued that the eldest son does not universally mean they have claim to the crown, as Spartan law states that the first son born while the father is king is the heir to the kingship. Some modern scholars also view the unusual decision of Darius to give the throne to Xerxes to be a result of his consideration of the unique positions that Cyrus the Great and his daughter Atossa enjoyed. Artobazan was born to "Darius the subject", while Xerxes was the eldest son born in the purple after Darius's rise to the throne, and Artobazan's mother was a commoner while Xerxes's mother was the daughter of the founder of the empire.
Xerxes was crowned and succeeded his father in October–December 486 BC when he was about 36 years old. The transition of power to Xerxes was smooth due again in part to the great authority of Atossa and his accession of royal power was not challenged by any person at court or in the Achaemenian family, or any subject nation.
Almost immediately, Xerxes crushed revolts in Egypt and Babylon that had broken out the year before, and appointed his brother Achaemenes as satrap over Egypt. In 484 BC, he outraged the Babylonians by violently confiscating and melting down the golden statue of Bel (Marduk, Merodach), the hands of which the rightful king of Babylon had to clasp each New Year's Day. This sacrilege led the Babylonians to rebel in 484 BC and 482 BC, so that in contemporary Babylonian documents, Xerxes refused his father's title of King of Babylon, being named rather as King of Persia and Media, Great King, King of Kings (Shahanshah) and King of Nations (i.e., of the world). This comes from the Daiva Inscriptions of Xerxes, lines 6-13.
Park Chung-hee was a South Korean politician, general, and dictator who served as the President of South Korea from 1963 until his assassination in 1979, assuming that office after first ruling the country as head of a military junta installed by the May 16 coup in 1961. Before his presidency, he was the chairman of the Supreme Council for National Reconstruction from 1961 to 1963 after a career as a military leader in the South Korean Army.
Park's coup brought an end to the interim government of the Second Republic and his election and inauguration in 1963 ushered in the Third Republic. In 1972, Park declared martial law and recast the constitution into a highly authoritarian document, bringing in the Fourth Republic.
After surviving several previous attempts, including two operations associated with North Korea, Park was assassinated on 26 October 1979 by his close friend Kim Jae-gyu, the director of the Korean Central Intelligence Agency, at a safe house in Seoul. Cha Ji-chul, chief of the Presidential Security Service, was also fatally shot by Kim. Kim and his many accomplices were captured, tortured, tried, convicted and executed as Choi Kyu-hah became Acting President pursuant to the Yushin Constitution's Article 48. Major General Chun Doo-hwan quickly amassed sweeping powers after his Defense Security Command was charged with investigating the unexpected assassination, first taking control of the military and the KCIA before installing another military junta and finally assuming the presidency in 1980. It remains unclear today whether the assassination was spontaneous or premeditated and the motivations of Kim Jae-gyu are still debated.
Economic growth continued even after Park's death and the country eventually democratized. Later presidents included people arrested under Park's regime. Park has been ranked by the public as the greatest South Korean president but he still remains a controversial figure in modern South Korean political discourse and among the Korean populace in general for his dictatorship and undemocratic ways. While some credit him for sustaining the Miracle on the Han River, which reshaped and modernized Korea, others criticize his authoritarian way of ruling the country (especially after 1971) and for prioritizing economic growth and contrived social order at the expense of civil liberties.
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus (b. December 15, 37 d. June 9, 68), birth name Lucius Domitrius Ahenobarbus, commonly known as Nero, was a Roman emperor who reigned from 54-68 AD. He is well-known for burning Rome in 64 AD and framing the fire on the growing number of Roman Christians, and began to have them persecuted by burning them, feeding them to animals, and crucifying them. He also made people sit through his performances, in which he would sing and perform for hours on end, behaving lewdly and disgracefully.
According to legend, he "played the fiddle while Rome was burning." In actuality, he played a lyre, and some modern historians believed he was lamenting the destruction of the city rather than basking in the fire's "beauty". He murdered his own mother, whose ambitions had facilitated his rise to power in the first place (and whom, according to some, he had an incestuous relationship with) and two wives, though the murder of his second wife was admittedly an act he came to regret. Christians had to practice their religion secretly, until he was finally deposed in 68 AD. Fleeing the city, Nero committed suicide on June 9, 68 AD when he was informed that the Senate had declared him a criminal and had planned an excruciatingly painful method of execution for him. He was the last of the Augustan Dynasty, as he had systematically murdered all of his relatives prior to his death.
To this day, he is considered by many Christians to be the Antichrist, and the fabled passage in the Book of Revelations that discussed "the Number of the Beast" has been believed to be attributed to him. There are also suggestions that he may have been the bastard son of his maternal uncle, the psychotic emperor Caligula, which may have been true, since Caligula did rape his sisters a number of times, one of whom was Nero's mother, Agrippina the Younger.
Nero is widely believed to have been inflicted with malignant narcissism and paranoid personality disorder, along with sadistic and schizotypal features.
Suharto was the second president of Indonesia from 1967 to 1998. For 31 years he ruled over Indonesia with an iron hand and under his rule his family stole roughly $15 billion in cash, shares, corporate assets, real estate, jewelry and fine art.
uharto was born in a small village, Kemusuk, in the Godean area near the city of Yogyakarta, during the Dutch colonial era. He grew up in humble circumstances. His Javanese Muslim parents divorced not long after his birth, and he lived with foster parents for much of his childhood. During the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, Suharto served in Japanese-organised Indonesian security forces. Indonesia's independence struggle saw his joining the newly formed Indonesian army. Suharto rose to the rank of major general following Indonesian independence. An attempted coup on 30 September 1965 allegedly backed by the Indonesian Communist Party was countered by Suharto-led troops. The army subsequently led an anti-communist purge which the CIA described as "one of the worst mass murders of the 20th century" and Suharto wrested power from Indonesia's founding president, Sukarno. He was appointed acting president in 1967, replacing Sukarno, and elected President the following year. He then mounted a social campaign known as De-Soekarnoization in an effort to reduce the former President's influence. Support for Suharto's presidency was strong throughout the 1970s and 1980s. By the 1990s, the New Order's authoritarianism and widespread corruption were a source of discontent and, following a severe financial crisis, led to widespread unrest and his resignation in May 1998. Suharto died in 2008 and was given a state funeral.
The legacy of Suharto's 31-year rule is debated both in Indonesia and abroad. Under his "New Order" administration, Suharto constructed a strong, centralised and military-dominated government. An ability to maintain stability over a sprawling and diverse Indonesia and an avowedly anti-Communist stance won him the economic and diplomatic support of the West during the Cold War. For most of his presidency, Indonesia experienced significant economic growth and industrialisation, dramatically improving health, education and living standards.
Plans to award National Hero status to Suharto are being considered by the Indonesian government and have been highly debated in Indonesia. According to Transparency International, Suharto is the most corrupt leader in modern history, having embezzled an alleged $15–35 billion during his rule.
Qin Shi Huang
Qin Shi Huang or Shihuangdi (18 February 259 BC – 10 September 210 BC) was the founder of the Qin dynasty and was the first emperor of a unified China. He was born Ying Zheng or Zhao Zheng, a prince of the state of Qin. He became Zheng, the King of Qin when he was thirteen, then China's first emperor when he was 38 after the Qin had conquered all of the other Warring States and unified all of China in 221 BC. Rather than maintain the title of "king" borne by the previous Shang and Zhou rulers, he ruled as the First Emperor of the Qin dynasty from 220 to 210 BC. His self-invented title "emperor", as indicated by his use of the word "First", would continue to be borne by Chinese rulers for the next two millennia.
During his reign, his generals greatly expanded the size of the Chinese state: campaigns south of Chu permanently added the Yue lands of Hunan and Guangdong to the Chinese cultural orbit; campaigns in Central Asia conquered the Ordos Loop from the nomad Xiongnu, although eventually it would also lead to their confederation under Modu Chanyu. Qin Shi Huang also worked with his minister Li Si to enact major economic and political reforms aimed at the standardization of the diverse practices of the earlier Chinese states. He is traditionally said to have banned and burned many books and executed scholars, though a closer examination renders the account doubtful. His public works projects included the unification of diverse state walls into a single Great Wall of China and a massive new national road system, as well as the city-sized mausoleum guarded by the life-sized Terracotta Army. He ruled until his death in 210 BC after a futile search for an elixir of immortality.
During his reign, considered himself ruler of not just China, but the entire universe in his reach. He was also paranoid, particularly of scholars and intellectuals, whom he considered burdens on society, and often enacted harsh punishments on those he was suspicious of. One of his most infamous acts was declaring himself the start of Chinese history, and trying to have the records of history that predated him destroyed, and killed scholars who tried to oppose him. This became known as the "burning of books and burying of scholars."
Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elah, the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God.
The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term for God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Mandaeans, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews. Similar usage by Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia has recently led to political and legal controversies.
In Islam, Allah is the unique, omnipotent and only deity and creator of the universe and is equivalent to God in other Abrahamic religions.
According to Islamic belief, Allah is the most common word to represent God, and humble submission to his will, divine ordinances and commandments is the pivot of the Muslim faith. "He is the only God, creator of the universe, and the judge of humankind." "He is unique (wāḥid) and inherently one (aḥad), all-merciful and omnipotent." The Qur'an declares "the reality of Allah, His inaccessible mystery, His various names, and His actions on behalf of His creatures."
In Islamic tradition, there are 99 Names of God (al-asmā’ al-ḥusná lit. meaning: 'the best names' or 'the most beautiful names'), each of which evoke a distinct characteristic of All. All these names refer to Allah, the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name. Among the 99 names of God, the most famous and most frequent of these names are "the Merciful" (al-Raḥmān) and "the Compassionate" (al-Raḥīm)
Most Muslims use the untranslated Arabic phrase in shā’ Allāh (meaning 'if God wills') after references to future events. Muslim discursive piety encourages beginning things with the invocation of bismillāh (meaning 'in the name of God').
There are certain phrases in praise of God that are favored by Muslims, including "Subḥān Allāh" (Holiness be to God), "al-ḥamdu lillāh" (Praise be to God), "lā ilāha illā Allāh" (There is no deity but God) and "Allāhu akbar" (God is greater) as a devotional exercise of remembering God (dhikr). In a Sufi practice known as dhikr Allah (lit. remembrance of God), the Sufi repeats and contemplates on the name Allah or other divine names while controlling his or her breath.
Yahweh was the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel (Samaria) and Judah. His exact origins are disputed, although they reach back to the early Iron Age and even the Late Bronze: his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon, but the earliest plausible mentions are in Egyptian texts that place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.
In the oldest biblical literature, Yahweh is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior", who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies; The later became the main god of the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) and of Judah, and over time the royal court and temple promoted Yahweh as the god of the entire cosmos, possessing all the positive qualities previously attributed to the other gods and goddesses. By the end of the Babylonian exile (6th century BCE), the very existence of foreign gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator of the cosmos and the true god of all the world.
Iron Age Yahweh was the national god of the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, and appears to have been worshipped only in these two kingdoms; this was unusual in the Ancient Near East but not unknown—the god Ashur, for example, was worshiped only by the Assyrians.
After the 9th century BCE the tribes and chiefdoms of Iron Age I were replaced by ethnic nation states, Israel, Judah, Moab, Ammon and others, each with its national god, and all more or less equal. Thus Chemosh was the god of the Moabites, Milcom the god of the Ammonites, Qaus the god of the Edomites, and Yahweh the "God of Israel" (no "God of Judah" is mentioned anywhere in the Bible). In each kingdom the king was also the head of the national religion and thus the viceroy on Earth of the national god; in Jerusalem this was reflected each year when the king presided over a ceremony at which Yahweh was enthroned in the Temple.
The centre of Yahweh's worship lay in three great annual festivals coinciding with major events in rural life: Passover with the birthing of lambs, Shavuot with the cereal harvest, and Sukkot with the fruit harvest. These probably pre-dated the arrival of the Yahweh religion, but they became linked to events in the national mythos of Israel: Passover with the exodus from Egypt, Shavuot with the law-giving at Sinai, and Sukkot with the wilderness wanderings. The festivals thus celebrated Yahweh's salvation of Israel and Israel's status as his holy people, although the earlier agricultural meaning was not entirely lost. His worship presumably involved sacrifice, but many scholars have concluded that the rituals detailed in Leviticus 1–16, with their stress on purity and atonement, were introduced only after the Babylonian exile, and that in reality any head of a family was able to offer sacrifice as occasion demanded. (A number of scholars have also drawn the conclusion that infant sacrifice, whether to the underworld deity Molech or to Yahweh himself, was a part of Israelite/Judahite religion until the reforms of King Josiah in the late 7th century BCE). Sacrifice was presumably complemented by the singing or recital of psalms, but again the details are scant. Prayer played little role in official worship.
The Hebrew Bible gives the impression that the Jerusalem temple was always meant to be the central or even sole temple of Yahweh, but this was not the case: the earliest known Israelite place of worship is a 12th-century open-air altar in the hills of Samaria featuring a bronze bull reminiscent of Canaanite "Bull-El" (El in the form of a bull), and the archaeological remains of further temples have been found at Dan on Israel's northern border and at Arad in the Negev and Beersheba, both in the territory of Judah. Shiloh, Bethel, Gilgal, Mizpah, Ramah and Dan were also major sites for festivals, sacrifices, the making of vows, private rituals, and the adjudication of legal disputes.
God the Father
God the Father is a title given to God in various religions, most prominently in Christianity. In mainstream trinitarian Christianity, God the Father is regarded as the first person of the Trinity, followed by the second person God the Son (Jesus Christ) and the third person God the Holy Spirit. Since the second century, Christian creeds included affirmation of belief in "God the Father (Almighty)", primarily as his capacity as "Father and creator of the universe". Yet, in Christianity the concept of God as the father of Jesus Christ goes metaphysically further than the concept of God as the Creator and father of all people, as indicated in the Apostle's Creed where the expression of belief in the "Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth" is immediately, but separately followed by in "Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord", thus expressing both senses of fatherhood.
In Christianity, God is addressed as the Father, in part because of his active interest in human affairs, in the way that a father would take an interest in his children who are dependent on him and as a father, he will respond to humanity, his children, acting in their best interests. Many believe they can communicate with God and come closer to him through prayer – a key element of achieving communion with God. In general, the title Father (capitalized) signifies God's role as the life-giver, the authority, and powerful protector, often viewed as immense, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent with infinite power and charity that goes beyond human understanding. For instance, after completing his monumental work Summa Theologica, Catholic St. Thomas Aquinas concluded that he had not yet begun to understand ‘God the Father’. Although the term "Father" implies masculine characteristics, God is usually defined as having the form of a spirit without any human biological gender, e.g. the Catechism of the Catholic Church specifically states that "God is neither man nor woman: he is God". Although God is never directly addressed as "Mother", at times motherly attributes may be interpreted in Old Testament references such as Isa 42:14, Isa 49:14–15 or Isa 66:12–13.
Heavenly Father is the Supreme Creator. Through Jesus Christ, He created heaven and earth and all things in them. Alma said, “All things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator” (Alma 30:44).
According to Marianne Thompson, in the Old Testament, God is called "Father" with a unique sense of familiarity. In addition to the sense in which God is "Father" to all men because he created the world (and in that sense "fathered" the world), the same God is also uniquely the law-giver to his chosen people. He maintains a special, covenantal father-child relationship with the people, giving them the Shabbat, stewardship of his prophecies, and a unique heritage in the things of God, calling Israel "my son" because he delivered the descendants of Jacob out of slavery in Egypt according to his covenants and oaths to their fathers, Avraham, Isaac and Yaacov. In the Hebrew Bible, in Isaiah 63:16 (JP) it reads: "For You are our father, for Abraham did not know us, neither did Israel recognize us; You, O Lord, are our father; our redeemer of old is your name." To God, according to Judaism, is attributed the fatherly role of protector. He is titled the Father of the poor, of the orphan and the widow, their guarantor of justice. He is also titled the Father of the king, as the teacher and helper over the judge of Israel.
Siddhārtha Gautama was a spiritual teacher in the north eastern region of the Indian subcontinent who founded Buddhism. In most Buddhist traditions, he is regarded as the Supreme Buddha (Sammāsambuddha) of our age, "Buddha" meaning "awakened one" or "the enlightened one.". In Hinduism, he is considered to be the ninth avatar of God Vishnu The time of his birth and death are uncertain: most early 20th-century historians dated his lifetime as c. 563 BCE to 483 BCE; more recently, however, at a specialist symposium on this question, the majority of those scholars who presented definite opinions gave dates within 20 years either side of 400 BCE for the Buddha's death, with others supporting earlier or later dates.
Gautama, also known as Śākyamuni or Shakyamuni ("sage of the Shakyas"), is the key figure in Buddhism, and accounts of his life, discourses, and monastic rules are believed by Buddhists to have been summarized after his death and memorized by his followers. Various collections of teachings attributed to Gautama were passed down by oral tradition, and first committed to writing about 400 years later. Early Western scholarship tended to accept the biography of the Buddha presented in the Buddhist scriptures as largely historical, but currently "scholars are increasingly reluctant to make unqualified claims about the historical facts of the Buddha's life and teachings."
The primary sources of information regarding Siddhārtha Gautama's life are the Buddhist texts. According to these, the Buddha and his monks spent four months each year discussing and rehearsing his teachings, and after his death his monks set about preserving them. A council was held shortly after his death, and another was held a century later. At these councils the monks attempted to establish and authenticate the extant accounts of the life and teachings of the Buddha following systematic rules. They divided the teachings into distinct but overlapping bodies of material, and assigned specific monks to preserve each one. In some cases, essential aspects of teachings attributed to the Buddha were incorporated into stories and chants in an effort to preserve them accurately.
rom then on, the teachings were transmitted orally. From internal evidence it seems clear that the oldest texts crystallized into their current form by the time of the second council or shortly after it. The scriptures were not written down until three or four hundred years after the Buddha's death. By this point, the monks had added or altered some material themselves, in particular magnifying the figure of the Buddha.
The ancient Indians were generally not concerned with chronologies, being more focused on philosophy. The Buddhist texts reflect this tendency, providing a clearer picture of what Shakyamuni may have taught than of the dates of the events in his life. These texts contain descriptions of the culture and daily life of ancient India which can be corroborated from the Jain scriptures, and make the Buddha's time the earliest period in Indian history for which significant accounts exist. According to Michael Carrithers, and scholars such as Karen Armstrong, there are good reasons to doubt the traditional account, though, according to Carrithers, the outline of "birth, maturity, renunciation, search, awakening and liberation, teaching, death" must be true.
The Scarlet King is a divine demon, untold amounts of eons old, whom the foundation keeps at bay via Procedure 110-Montauk. He is also known as SCP-2317. The Scarlet King was born with the planting of the Tree of Knowledge, called Khahrahk at the time. He was the smallest of his siblings, but the only one aware, and it brought him great pain. He decides that existence itself is painful and that he'd have no part of it, as well as destroying existence itself. He starts by consuming his siblings and growing stronger on their essence.
He vows to the destroy the Tree, the Creator and the Creation, and consumes or subjugates all the other gods, naming himself King of the Darkness Below. He declares war on creation itself, one which will not end until the very end of everything. He takes Sanaa, one of the gods he subjugates, forcibly as his wife and sires seven daughters on her. Sanaa dies after birthing them, and the King takes his seven daughters as his new brides, sealing them so they would not die as their mother had. From his seven bride-daughters he has seven children called Leviathans. the Foundation are able to prevent or destroy the first six, but the seventh—the strongest—has yet to be born. It resides in SCP-231 and is stopped from existing by way of the Montauk Procedure. The seventh gave birth to SCP-999 after O5 ordered to stop Procedure 110-Montuak. O5 ordered the stopping of 110-Montuak to see what would happen, the result was SCP-999.
The Scarlet King's daughters are as follows: A'tivik, A'ghor, A'distat, A'zieb, A'nuht, A'tellif, and A'habbat.
Galactus is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Formerly a mortal man, Galactus is a cosmic entity who originally consumed planets to sustain his life force, and serves a functional role in the upkeep of the primary Marvel continuity. Galactus was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and first appeared in the comic book Fantastic Four #48, published in March 1966.
Lee and Kirby had desired to introduce a character that broke away from the archetype of the standard villain, culminating in the creation of Galactus. In the character's first appearance Galactus was depicted as a god-like figure who feeds by draining living planets of their energy, and operates without regard to the morality and judgments of mortal beings. Galactus' initial origin was that of a space explorer named Galan who gained cosmic abilities by passing near a star, but writer Mark Gruenwald further developed the origin of the character, revealing that Galan lived during the previous universe that existed prior to the Big Bang which began the current universe. As Galan's universe came to an end, Galan merged with the "Sentience of the Universe" to become Galactus, an entity that wielded such cosmic power as to require devouring entire planets to sustain his existence. Additional material written by John Byrne, Jim Starlin, and Louise Simonson explored Galactus' role and purpose in the Marvel Universe, and examined the actions of the character through themes of genocide, manifest destiny, ethics, and natural/necessary existence. Frequently accompanied by a herald (such as the Silver Surfer), the character has appeared as both antagonist and protagonist in central and supporting roles. Since debuting in the Silver Age of Comic Books, Galactus has played a role in over five decades of Marvel continuity.
The character has been featured in other Marvel media, such as arcade games, video games, animated television series, and the 2007 film Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
In 2009, Galactus ranked 5th on IGN's list of "Top 100 Comic Book Villains", citing the character's "larger than life presence" as making him one of the more important villains ever created. IGN also noted "Galactus is one of the few villains on our list to really defy the definition of an evil-doer" as the character is compelled to destroy worlds because of his hunger.
Unicron is a fictional character from the Transformers universe and toyline. Created by Floro Dery, he was introduced in the 1986 animated film The Transformers: The Movie and has since reappeared in Transformers: Armada, Transformers: Energon, Transformers: Cybertron, Transformers: Prime, Transformers: The Last Knight and Atari's 2004 Transformers video game. Unicron is a prodigiously large robot whose scale reaches planetary proportions, and he is also able to transform into a mechanical planet. Unicron's origin has expanded over the years from simply being a large robot to being a god of chaos who devours realities. He often employs the help of Decepticons in his work, and in some stories is considered part of the origin of the Decepticon forces.
According to the Transformers lore, before the dawn of time, Order and Chaos exist within an extra-dimensional entity known as The One. To explore the fledgling universe, he creates the astral being known as Unicron, and then subdivides him, creating his twin, Primus. Both brothers are multiversal singularities, unique in all realities, but whereas Unicron can only exist in one universe at a time, moving freely between them at will, Primus exists simultaneously in all realities at once.
As Unicron and Primus venture through the cosmos, it becomes apparent to Primus that Unicron is nothing but a purely corrupt being, and so confronts the threat his sibling poses. In combat, Primus is no match for Unicron; in cunning, he proves himself to be his brother's superior when he shifts their battle to the astral plane, and then back to the physical world, sacrificing most of his strength to manifest their essences within metallic planetoids and leaving them both trapped in the planet prison. Primus hopes to contain the evil force forever. Unfortunately, over time, Unicron learns to physically shape his prison into a giant metallic planet, and Primus emulates his brother. The Primus planet becomes the mechanical world of Cybertron. When Unicron learns to transform his planetary form even further, into a gigantic robot form, Primus adapts the idea, and creates The Thirteen, a group of robotic beings that possessed the ability to change shape.
The war between Unicron and Primus comes to its seeming end during a climactic battle in which one of the Thirteen, Megatronus Prime, who is afterwards known as The Fallen, betrays Primus and becomes an acolyte of Unicron. The battle ends when the Fallen and Unicron are sucked into a black hole and disappear. With Unicron gone, Primus enters an eons-long slumber, preventing Unicron from detecting him through the mental link the brothers share.
Kami-Samae or also called as Girl Meme by fans is the main titular delusional protagonist of the the 31st episode of Nihon Animator Mihonichi: I'm a Girl. Being recognized as the main antagonist, she's a Meme Girl from an alternate universe. Girl is also a very enigmatic person and she has no references. She is believed to be a Goddess traveling on dimensions and transforming "rotten" realities and universes in beautiful places according to her own wishes and image; even if that includes killing all life in the process.
Girl is a powerful entity that was born in another reality. Being alone for too long, she had a distorted view of love, and decided to turn "rotten filthy worlds" in wonderful places what made her happy. She probably tried to experience something extraordinary by pouring beauty into the world, as shown in the first scene with the world and the garden.
The video opens with the protagonist clad in school uniform on a beached boat, the shape of which is notable (you might probably already know what it is) and will be discussed later. Cue some cut-ins of her singing with her appearance changed to that of a sexualized magical girl, the buns on her head echoing that of the world-renowned Sailor Moon. This is a hint to what is to come — magical girls don’t exist in real life, they’re a fantasy, which is one of the main themes of this video.
The “upgraded” magical girl here is surrounded by items typically associated with femininity — makeup, a mirror, high heels. Men who participate in enkou often give expensive gifts of makeup, perfume etc. to the girls they date. It’s of note that many magical girl anime/manga series weaponize these feminine items, maybe because they’re also a source of empowerment for many women. After all, Sailor Moon’s henshin phrase is “Moon Prism Power, Make Up!” Speaking of moons, the moon is referenced in the lyrics as well as visually in the video, also a symbol of femininity. Her new costume is a skimpy, pastel-colored ensemble, with frilly long socks and ribbons in her hair. There’s an element of childishness to her design, coupled with the swirling galaxies in the background, yet she is very evidently hypersexualized, slim and fairy-like but with ample assets. This juxtaposition of innocence and sexuality links to enjo kousai — many girls who participate in this are schoolgirls and are introduced to sex at a young age. It’s a corruption of sorts that leads to confusion, the problem of being forced to mature too fast which results in… well, in many cases, personality issues and mental health problems such as depression.
The girl is followed by an eyeless cat, a reference to the token magical girl animal sidekick. Its blindness seems to reference the protagonist’s “blindness” as she creates her fantasy/delusion. She bites off a piece of an apple — she was surrounded by many in her boat — but doesn’t ingest it, it instead falls to the floor and erupts. The apple was the forbidden fruit of Eden, symbolizing knowledge and truth. Her refusal to ingest it is a method of denial, choosing her fantasy world over real life.
Her weapon of choice here is a star-shaped bubble wand. The first structure spawns by bubbling up from the ground and bursting — she later creates more fantastical buildings by blowing into her wand. This emphasizes the fragile nature of her fantasy — bubbles break as soon as they’re touched. There’s some flower imagery here with blooms and petals floating around the screen. On this note, flowers are basically the sexual organs of plants and denote fertility. Flowers, especially white, are also a symbol of virginity.
The world she creates is a psychedelic rainbow wonderland. Note the flowers in the foreground — the tips of the stamen are apples. Also they’re kind of phallic in nature. I’m not a hundred percent sure what this symbolizes, possibly just more sexual imagery or the idea that truth is “blooming” directly in front of her, struggling to be seen, yet she chooses not to notice. Still dissatisfied with the world she has created, she forcefully sticks her wand into the ground and spawns a somewhat grotesque vaguely humanlike blob. It is incomplete and immobile, a failed imitation.
She looks into the distance while leaning on her creation and fantasizes of the typical Prince Charming — all in white with a pure white unicorn to boot. This fairytale-like, childish fantasy is further indicative of her state of mind. The protagonist is still a little girl on the inside. The image of Prince Charming warps like a mirage, and soon fades away.
This results in the disintegration of everything the girl has created thus far, probably hinting at her realization that none of this is real. This is followed by non-explicit shots of her masturbating/making sexual expressions that indicate an orgasm. Her creation of her own fantasy world is “masturbatory” in a sense, as the act of masturbation is self-serving and also reliant on fantasy. Her orgasm is the trigger that ends the first half of the song and video. After a brief period of ecstasy, everything she has made abruptly crumbles and she is forced to return to real life.
She reappears on the same boat, which as you can clearly see is supposed to look like labia/a vagina. She is no longer floating on opaque sand but on crystal clear water, representative of her state of mind pre- and post-climax respectively. What lies below the water is a city, not the fantastical organic buildings she had dreamt up but, in stark contrast, boring, industrial, harshly geometrical skyscrapers and towers.
Zanza, originally a human named Klaus and referred to by his venerators as Lord Zanza, is a main character and the true antagonist in Xenoblade Chronicles. He existed before the creation of the game's universe. Long before the events of the game, Zanza possesses Arglas, a Giant from Bionis, who is subsequently confined by the High Entia on Prison Island. He reveals himself to be the creator of the Monado to Shulk and his party.
He is little-known by the residents of the two giants except through stories alone. He is also known to have restarted the world multiple times. Klaus and Galea lived happy lives until wars started happening due to humanity. Going into a space station, Klaus sort out a way to stop the war, finding out that there were multiple interconnected universes and used the Conduit to stop the war. As a result, his evil half "Zanza" was born, who was sent to another dimension. Zanza then became the God known as Bionis. Bionis represented life, growth and the natural world. It wielded a huge and mighty sword known as the Monado. The Bionis gave rise to a near-human species called Homs, a form of humans set to live on the Bionis as humans did on Earth.
The Mechonis, on the other hand, was controlled by Meyneth. Mechonis represented intelligence, technology, and strength. Its weapon is unknown but it is known that it wielded an unnamed sword, similar to the Bionis. The Mechonis gave rise to a species of bio-mechanical organisms known as Machina.
Both giants were controlled by a mysterious substance known to the Homs as Ether. Both Zanza's and Meyneth's powers depended on a surplus of Ether collected from the deceased denizens of each titan, and when Ether ran out, Zanza was forced to restart the universe once again.
It was a never-ending cycle of birth, life, death, and re-birth on a universal scale. Life was peaceful and uneventful, until Zanza decided to destroy the Machina race, the Mechonis, and Meyneth to obtain her Monado, the Instrument of Creation, so that there would be no need for the life of Bionis. The two giants were locked in a timeless sword-fight, until, one day, both giants delivered a fatal blow to the other, and Meyneth fell into a state of hibernation. Zanza, however, was confined by the ancient High Entia to Prison Island, awaiting for a new vessel to be born.
Lord Embryo (simply known as Embryo) is the main antagonist of the CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon anime series. He is the creator of the World of Mana. Embryo was originally a scientist on an island a thousand years prior to the events of the series, but when the Ragnamail Hysterica was invented, and Embryo activated its power, he, Hysterica, and the island were transported to a dimensional rift outside time and space. Presumably because of the rift, powered by Hysterica, Embryo did not age, and controlled Hysterica from his island, using it to project to the Earth in the form of a duplicate body, generating a new one if his false body were to be killed.
At one point, Embryo created a gene that he hoped would put an end to the world's conflicts. This gene would allow the user to manipulate Mana with their mind. Embryo couldn't prevent the creation of the Norma, however, so he declared that the Norma should be treated with contempt. He created the World of Mana by using the life force of the first DRAGON, Aura, and he then caused the Norma and the DRAGONs to fight each other as a means of creating Dracunium crystals.
Embryo was originally a kindhearted and benevolent man who wanted peace. However, he eventually gave up on the current world and he decided to start a new. He also possesses somewhat of a God-complex, since he believes that he has the right to destroy the world and then remake it to fit his tastes. He also constantly abuses or rapes women that he wants to rule.
God (Silent Hill)
God, also known as the Creator of Paradise, Lord of Serpents and Reeds, the Holy Mother and Samael (the name of a demon given by the cult's opponents), is the mysterious sun goddess and principal deity of the powerful resident cult known as The Order within the haunted northern American town of Silent Hill and the foremost antagonist and boss featured in the Silent Hill series of survival horror video games. It is also the Order's main goal to birth their deity into this world and bring about the creation of paradise. They have succeeded in birthing God twice, but each time it has died at the hands of the game's protagonist. Despite this, it is unclear whether the being fought in the games is a real deity or a manifestation brought into being by the town's innate power and the Order's very own fanaticism. However it is heavily implied to have been responsible for the titular town's current state.
The goals of many of the series' antagonists (as in Dahila Gillespie in the first Silent Hill and Origins, Claudia Wolf in 3, and Walter Sullivan in 4) revolved around initiating the rebirth of this goddess, hoping to bring about the Apocalypse, and through the destruction of humanity, a promised Paradise. She is the central deity of the Order's Holy Woman Sect.
When a physical manifestation of God is presented, She acts like a powerful monster, rather than an intelligent being. It is possible, considering the malevolent nature of the Order, that God is actually a powerful kind of monster that the cult worships, and is merely represented as a woman to make it seem less hostile and threatening. This is supported by the fact that Valtiel, depicted as a monster, is revered by the Order as one of God's "angels".
God is the central antagonist of the Devilman series although he has very rarely appeared, often being mentioned or sending his soldiers in place of him. In Devilman, he is summoned when a group of Angels form together into the heavenly creature. He wore golden armor covering his body, he had large white eyes and hair also shaped like wings, unlike most Angels he only had a single pair of wings. In Demon Knight he appears significantly different, resembling an elderly man with a white beard and large golden armor.
Despite never getting a speaking role, God's thoughts come across by the spoken word several times. He created the Human race and was enraged when he discovered the sub-race of the demons, thinking them to be abominations he tried to wipe them out. After his own child Satan was forced to kill their best friend and love, Akira Fudo, God put them in a time loop so they had to relive the painful events again and again.
As the Angels descend upon the Earth they are suddenly attacked by a mass armada of Demons led by God's son and traitor Satan who proceeds to butcher the Angels. The surviving Angels group together and summon God. He and Satan battle briefly before Satan sends him/herself and the entire Demon race into hibernation. Thousands of years later not long after Zennon's speech to the world a demon named Medoc possesses the president of the USSR and planned to launch a barrage of nuclear missiles to destroy much of the world. However, this is averted when God comes down in a massive ball of light and turns the entirety of Moscow into salt.
Goddess Ilias, also known as The Divine Light Goddess or the Goddess that Created the World, is the manifestation of light itself who later becomes a religious figure, serving as the goddess of all humanity. She is depicted as an angelic being and appears to Luka in his dreams quite regularly to guide him in his quest. However, in truth she is the main antagonist of Monster Girl Quest, serving as the instigator of all of the main conflicts which occur throughout the game, from the monster and human prejudices to the multiple problems which plague Luka along his journey.
With an extreme desire to destroy all monsters, falsely claiming that they are her “failed creations,” she uses Heroes, most notably the legendary Heinrich, the hero apprentice Luka, and possibly Marcellus who is related to both of them by blood, to go on quests to destroy the current Monster Lord and defeat any monsters they encounter on their way. In return for their “unwavering service,” she gives them her blessing at a coming of age ritual, which is said to protect heroes by making their semen taste like angel liver (which, according to Alice, is repulsive). Although her blessing provides heroes a measure of safety from the more erotic attacks from monsters, they may still be put at greater risk from physical attacks and being devoured as they can’t offer use as a source of semen.
Ilias’ religion spreads far and wide across the world, with the exceptions of the isolated Yamatai Village and, obviously, Hellgondo, the northernmost continent and the seat of the Monster Lord. Her following is a lot stronger as one goes further South, culminating at her temple, which is located on the southernmost continent which bears her name. The continent has many sites named for her such as a village, a city, and a port. The central continent, Sentora, is largely a grey area with differing attitudes towards monsters and her teachings in each village, but generally the further north one goes the less the teachings are followed. Also, an organization named Ilias Kreuz was founded under Ilias’s name; led by Marcellus and Lazarus, they take Ilias’s teachings to extremes (for example, “Thou will not have intercourse with a monster” has been interpreted by them to mean “Thou shall not have any contact with a monster”) and will take the necessary actions, including violence, to destroy bonds between humans and monsters.
Despite acting as a holy figure, Ilias's true nature is revealed by the end of Chapter 2 and during Chapter 3. Desiring to become an omnipotent entity controlling both light and darkness with everyone worshiping her, Ilias tried to exterminate anyone that would be an obstacle to her goals, starting with the monsters and later humans. She started a full-scale war between herself and Alice I (First); sealed Heinrich’s soul in the Sealed Sinner’s Prison after he revolted against her; caused the infamous Slaughter of Remina, sending her angelic forces alongside Promestein's chimeras to massacre every human and monster living there; and declared another full-scale war with the monsters after Luka refuses to slay Alice and revolts against Ilias, starting with the Monster Lord’s Castle by declaring it a “Second Remina.” Once Luka rebels, Ilias renounces her faith in humanity, deeming them as her true failed creations, and attempts to eradicate them all with the combined might of her Angelic forces, Promestein's chimeras, and the addition of Black Alice and her bloodthirsty monsters. Ilias is also shown to be extremely cunning, selfish, self-centered, and manipulative, having no care for anyone, not even her servants. She views everyone as expendable pawns, fabricating stories, outright lying and even willing to sacrifice anything in order to achieve her true goal, which eventually led her to being dubbed insane by the game's main characters. However, Ilias's extreme arrogance and naivety allowed her to overly underestimate her enemies which greatly contributed to her downfall. However, behind all this is a woman who deeply feared being alone; she tried to escape this loneliness by becoming a Goddess to others, but it ultimately backfired when she tried forcing people to worship her.
Ill Ilah (黒の神イル・イラー Iru Irā, literally meaning "Black God") or Ilah, is the "god" who created Alma Torran and later destroyed it. It is believed by Solomon that Ilah is a lump of power without will, which is responsible for all of the creation and phenomena of the world. Ilah is worshiped by Al-Thamen, who wish to summon it to the current world. Currently, they are merged with Solomon's father, David. Sinbad is their reincarnation in the current world. Ilah was a once a white entity that descended from the sky, with tendril-like extensions growing from its body. It was large in size, and could overshadow a group of fully grown ogres.
Some time after, its appearance changed to that of black entity sitting in the sky, with tendrils extending from it. It is large in size, and can descend to touch the ground. Originally, Ill Ilah was a seemingly mindless being with no will nor personality of its own. After becoming black, it was corrupted and gained the personality of David Jehoahaz Abraham. In current world, a possible reflection of their personality is Sinbad. othing is known about its history, only that it created the world of Alma Torran and was originally white.
Ill Illah was able to create and later destroy Alma Torran, he can also grant the ability to use magic, create mediums and drain Magoi from all life forms on the planet by touching the surface.
Jubileus the Creator
Jubileus (known as The Creator) is the Dea whom is the embodiment of Divine Will that acts as the final boss in Bayonetta. Imprisoned at the end of the First Armageddon when the Trinity of Realities formed, she is the primordial, goddess-like being whom Father Balder and the Auditio worked towards reviving in order to unite the Trinity of Realities and allow Paradiso to rule over the universe.
She acts as one of the antagonists in the series and the final boss. Although little is known of Jubileus, Hideki Kamiya described her as possessing the personality of a self-absorbed, typical sixteen-year-old human.
After the First Armageddon that created the Trinity of Realities, she was forced into becoming the ruler of Paradiso and was put into an endless slumber. From this, the Angels of Paradiso conspired to release her from her slumber, entering a endless war between themselves and the Infernal Demons. Jubileus hold the ability to combine 3 world (Earth, Inferno and Paradiso) into one world by using the Eyes of the World, but without the eyes, She cannot combine the worlds completely.
In Gameplay, Jubileus has the ability to teleport to natural elements (magma, ice and storm). She can fire missiles from her hair. Her weaknesses are the faces on her hair and her hands after throwing punches when using Witch Time. After being defeated and her soul was extracted by Sheba, the player controlling Jubileus toward the sun to vanish Jubileus' soul forever.
In anime movie, She gains the powers from the angels after her resurrection. After being burnt for losing the left eye. She has greater strength than Gomorrah. She can recover herself with celestial powers. She can use beam when firing at Queen Sheba. Her major weakness shown when Sheba punched Jubileus in her liver, grabbing her hair as throwing her to the moon and Torture Attack and shot by Sheba.
Aisrehdar is the main antagonist of the anime Chronos Ruler. She is a powerful omnipotent time deity, and the current leader of a antagonistic organization with purpose to disintegrate all the evil Horologues. She is also the sister of a anti-hero Mina Putin. Her background remains unknown but she is a scion principal deity of the world of time.
Aisrehdar is a powerful goddess of time that destroys the human eater Horologues, though she deceives her sister that her husband and dead. After few years, she showed up and wants to kill Victo Putin once and for all. It seems that she will redeemed herself and join the heroes though it is unknown if that will happen. Being a scion of the god of time, Aisrehdar is able to manipulate the time of any objects.
Due to her capability of ruling over any object (including living things), Aisrehdar is able to stop time. In such state, her targets are completely paralyzed until she releases them from their restraints.
Darkseid (pronounced "Darkside") is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Created by writer-artist Jack Kirby, the character made a cameo appearance in Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 (December 1970) before making his full first appearance in Forever People #1 (Feb. 1971).
As the tyrannical ruler of the planet Apokolips, Darkseid's ultimate goal is to conquer the universe and eliminate all free will. One of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe, the character became a staple Superman villain and is considered the archenemy of the Justice League. Darkseid was ranked number 6 on IGN's top 100 comic book villains of all time and number 23 on Wizard's 100 greatest villains of all time.
The son of King Yuga Khan and Queen Heggra, Prince Uxas, second in line to the throne of Apokolips, plotted to seize power over the planet. When his brother, Drax, attempted to claim the fabled Omega Force, Uxas murdered him, and took the power for himself. The power transformed him into a stone-like creature, upon which he took the name Darkseid. At some point in time, he fell in love with an Apokoliptian scientist and sorceress named Suli, with whom he had a son, Kalibak; however, Suli was poisoned by Desaad on Heggra's behalf, who believed that Suli was corrupting her son.
Following Suli's death, Darkseid's heart grew even colder, and he ordered Desaad to poison Heggra, and as soon as he did, Darkseid finally became the supreme monarch of Apokolips. Darkseid had briefly been forced by his mother to marry Tigra, with whom he also had a son. After murdering his mother, Darkseid ordered Tigra to eliminate their son, Orion, who was switched with the Highfather's son, Scott Free, so as to keep peace.
The destructive war with the rival planet, New Genesis, was stopped only with a diplomatic exchange of the sons of Highfather and Darkseid. Darkseid's second born son was surrendered to Highfather, while Darkseid received Scott Free. This eventually turned out to be a setback for Darkseid, with his biological son growing up to value and defend the ideals of New Genesis as a powerful champion in opposition to his father. The prophecy foretold that Darkseid would meet his final defeat at the hands of his son in a cataclysmic battle in the fiery Armaghetto of Apokolips. Likewise, Darkseid and his training minion, Granny Goodness were unable to break Scott Free's spirit after years of tortuous upbringing and the New God was able to escape Apokolips, taking with him the mightiest of the Female Furies, Big Barda, as his wife and came to Earth to become the master escape artist and superhero foe of Darkseid, Mister Miracle. Regardless, Darkseid anticipated that Scott would make such a move and used its occurrence as a pretext to declare the treaty with New Genesis abrogated and resume armed conflict.
Ashera ("ASH-er-uh") is the goddess of law and order in the game Fire Emblem. Her counterpart is Yune ("YOO-nay"), the goddess of chaos and freedom.
Ashera is one half of the creator Goddess Ashunera. While she embodies law, order, and stability, Yune, her other half, embodies chaos. Early in history, Ashunera creates the two species of man: beorc and laguz. However, neither race had ever accepted the other, and 800 years before the events of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, the beorc and laguz enter a great war. Distressed at the violent nature of her creations, she floods the entire world, save the continent of Tellius. This only distresses her more, and believing herself and her emotions as the cause of the disaster, Ashunera sheds her emotions, which are personified as the child-like goddess Yune, and becomes Ashera.
Ashera then determines to destroy chaos, so she summons the three heroes- Dheginsea, Soan, and Altina- to seal Yune in Lehran's Medallion, also called the Fire Emblem. Ashera then decreed that she would sleep for 1000 years- and if she was awakened by the breaking of the seal on Lehran's Medallion, she would pass down her judgement onto mankind.
During the events of Radiant Dawn, Ashera and Yune are able to reunite with the aid of Ike and his army thus restoring them to their true form, the divine Ashunera. 1200 years after the events of Radiant Dawn, she finally returns to Tellius and watches over it as the loving creator of the world once more.
Bhunivelze is the bigger bad of the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy. The chief deity in the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos, he is alluded to briefly in Final Fantasy XIII-2 and is mentioned in the song "Requiem of the Goddess". However, his only in-person appearance was in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, where he was the main antagonist and final boss. He is worshiped by a very powerful religious cult known as the Order of Salvation.
Bhunivelze is a loathsome, sanguinary, and remorseless perfectionist with no compunction over disposing of those he uses, and has little tolerance towards humans, whom he considers unclean because of the Chaos within them. As inferred in the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology, he fears death and hates his mother and those resembling her. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII elaborates on this, showing that he also despises humanity for the darkest aspects of their souls: it is mostly this that motivates him to purge humans of their emotions, believing it would grant them eternal bliss. He also displays arrogance and cruelty, and even some basic emotions near the end. Despite seemingly being the most powerful deity in the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos, able to rewrite a person's mind and purge them of emotions, Bhunivelze cannot see invisible entities, such as the Chaos or the souls of the dead.
Bhunivelze was never seen in person before Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and like the gods in the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos, was initially never given a specific form. The symbol representing him in the mythology video resembles an eye and is referenced in the form Bhunivelze first uses to communicate with Lightning in Lightning Returns.
His physical form is a metallic humanoid, with androgynic facial features, azure eyes, purple robes, and 4 pairs of angel-wings. An ornate crown-like adornment hovers between his horns. His name and the symbol of the Secutors can also be seen on the horns. Bhunivelze also wields a twin scythe with a demonic face representing Pulse at one end and an angelic face representing Lindzei at the other. Having a second face, Bhunivelze can also twist his body to assume a bird-like form with the scythe configured into talon-like projections.
Chaos (Greek χάος, khaos) refers to the formless or void state preceding the creation of the universe or cosmos in the Greek creation myths, or to the initial "gap" created by the original separation of heaven and earth. In Hesiod's Theogony (c. 700 BC), Chaos was the first of the primordial deities, followed by Gaia (Earth), Tartarus (the nether abyss) and Eros (Love). From Chaos came Erebus (Darkness) and Nyx (Night).
Gaia then brought forth Ouranos, the starry heavens and her male equal, to be her companion. With him she gave birth to the Titans and some of the other primordial deities. Nyx brought forth Aether (Light), Hemera (Day), Moros (Doom), Oneiroi (Dreams), Nemesis (Retribution), Momus (Blame), Philotes (Affection), Geras (Aging), Thanatos (Death), Hypnos (Sleep), Eris (Strife), Apate (Deceit), Oizys (Distress), the Sisters of Fate and the Keres. Chaos can be seen as the first of all the gods and the creator of reality - Chaos is also considered the god that will destroy existence and return everything to the chaos from whence it came.
Chaos has been linked with the term tohu wa-bohu of Genesis 1:2. The term may refer to a state of non-being prior to creation or to a formless state. In the Book of Genesis, the spirit of God is moving upon the face of the waters, and the earliest state of the universe is like a "watery chaos".
If Chaos is an evil god or neutral god or not, there is still debatable.
Don Thousand is the god of Barian World and the central antagonist of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime due to his undertaking to destroy Astral World because of his banishment for hosting the power of Chaos. He is also the progenitor of the Seven Barian Emperors, corrupting their memories so they could become Barians to serve as his instruments for his agenda to conquer and subjugate the universe.
Don Thousand's personality is complicated and dynamic, as he lacks the usual insanity or pride associated with Yu-Gi-Oh! antagonists. He is characteristically malevolent and vengeful, dedicated to spreading Chaos, destroying Astral World and ensuring the universe is his new dominion no matter the cost. He is shown to be a very direct individual, always going straight to the point and does not usually stray from the subject at hand. He is also highly perceptive during his brief conversation with Vector, aware of his loathing towards Astral (though he was unaware of Yuma) and his culpability in Marin and Nash's disappearance.
He has a commanding presence, and is not above threatening Vector, though he does not show any degree of sadism in doing so, and it appears to be more out of concern for his own agenda. He can be cryptic at times and is not above withholding information when questioned until a later time. Upon his return to his chrysalis energy form, Thousand's disposition becomes haughty and confident, casually passing his first turn in his Duel against Mizar. This is due to his confidence in his absolute power due to obtaining supremacy through stealing the power of the Numeron Code by fusing the Human World and Barian World.
Zen-Oh is one of the kings of the 12 Universes, one of the two entities who stands above the entire multiverse, alongside his future counterpart, Future Zen-Oh. He serves as a supporting character in both Universe 6 Saga and Future Trunks Saga before becoming the main antagonist in the Universe Survival Saga of Dragon Ball Super.
Zen-Oh is very short and small, with a rather large oval-shaped head. He primarily has sky blue skin, except for two sections from his ears to the middle of each eye on both sides of his head, which are purple. He has small round eyes, and small rounded gray "ears". His main attire is a magenta and yellow lined coat, with yellow pants and magenta shoes. He wears a black and white shirt underneath, with the kanji for "all" (全) on the front. He typically has a blank expression on his face.
Zen-Oh can be best described is an extremely childish, amoral, ignorant, and fraudulent god. He is extremely lazy and unintelligent when it comes to his duties as a king. It has been shown many times that he has absolutely no idea of the actions, crimes, or acts of destruction that occur throughout the multiverse. Even when Supreme Kais, the gods of creation, were killed in both the present and future timeline, he was unaware of it whatsoever, demonstrating his inept ability of keeping order, balance, and ignorance of events in the multiverse.
Despite his old age and millions of years as the ruler of all universes, he is naive, foolhardy, temperamental, and quick to anger, being devoid of any sort of wisdom or compassion whatsoever, and has little capability of making decisions or really doing anything on his own. Instead, he relies on the Great Priest, an angel who works as the Grand Vizier for the king.
It is because of this trustworthy and honorable nature and his status as king that he appears to have developed a sociopathic, sadistic, and passive nature towards all life. He cares little to none about the lives lost, killing billions, even tens of trillions of innocent men, women and children, only doing so simply because he was angry (which led to him destroying six of what used to be eighteen universes). In fact, he actually had intended to decrease the population for quite some time, seeing the Tournament of Power as the perfect opportunity to do just that. Even Frieza, a character of pure evil who has committed mass genocide and destroyed several planets during his time as Emperor of the Seventh Universe, finds the border between Zen-Oh's genocide on universal scales and his mischievous and playful attitude to be very vexing and troublesome, showing even a character like Frieza has his limits on the mass killing he witnessed.
Despite his troubling nature towards life, Zen-Oh is not truly malicious, as it is implied that Zen-Oh’s indifference to the lives of others is simple because, much like a young child, he is to innocent to understand the full weight of his actions, and according to Beerus, this is exactly why he is so dangerous.
In the Manga, several comments by Zamasu implied that the Future Zen-Oh would not have approved of he and Goku Black’s Zero Mortal Plan (a scheme meant to eradicate all mortal life) and indeed, Future Zen-Oh was disgusted by what Fusion Zamasu had done to the world, and in the Tournament of Power, killing was against the rules, showing that Zen-Oh dislikes killing, and might not even know that being erased is worse then death.
Despite his status and powers, Zen-Oh actually dislikes the formalities that he has been treated with, which is why he, much to the bewilderment of others, likes Goku, as he was the first person to ever treat Zen-Oh as an equal and not to be distant like his subjects or feared like the Gods. Because of this, Zen-Oh rather enjoys Goku’s company, and when it appeared Goku had died in the tournament, he and his future self shown sadness and were overjoyed that he survived.
Ego the Living Planet is an ancient and powerful alien being from the Marvel universe who, as his name implies, takes the form of a planet that has gained self-awareness as well as superhuman abilities allowing him to communicate with and even battle other life-forms.
Ego is superhumanly knowledgeable and can travel faster than light due to the engine attached to his south pole, which he has limited control over - Ego is in complete control of his mass down to a molecular-level and often shows this via forming a giant face on it's surface by which to communicate with powerful beings. He also uses this control for sinister gain, such as turning himself from a barren wasteland to a tropical world so as to entice space-travellers onto his surface - whom he then proceeds to consume to replenish his energies. Under the surface of the planet lays a maze of organic structure akin to arteries and digestive-systems plus a gigantic brain at the core of his being - unsurprisingly he is a vastly powerful telepath and can also emit energy-beams powerful enough to destroy other planets if he so feels like it.
Ego initially appears to be very sympathetic and kind, a loving father and lover, but as his true intentions are revealed, the monster inside him comes to the light. He is a very violent, selfish, cold, dangerous, and horrifyingly ruthless monster, being one of the most vicious and dangerous villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe thus far, and also the one with the most victims in one film, surpassing the atrocities caused by Ronan (who was the most violent enemy the Guardians faced before the second film). He is shown to have a huge amount of power and doesn't care about killing his own children; he also believes his form and intelligence is the only one that should rule the galaxy. This stemmed from his disillusionment over life he encountered, which he considered inferior and not reached his standard of species perfection, which made him consider expanding his own power by transforming the galaxy into extensions of himself and his progeny as the only meaning of his eternal life. Ego also strongly believes that friends, family or emotional connections are worth little compared to his end goal of The Expansion as well as the fact that unlike the Celestials, they will die out eventually.
The Crimson King is a trans-dimensional demon/were-spider who acts as the main antagonist of the Stephen King novels Insomnia and the Black House, as well as the main antaognist the Dark Tower series. He is considered to be the bigger bad of the entire Stephen King multiverse.
He is described as a demonic creature born of chaos who rules over evil and many (otherwise every) demonic creatures as their "king" in several universes of the Stephen King collective multiverse. He is the ultimate enemy of the protagonist of The Dark Tower, Roland, the Last Gunslinger.
In the Dark Tower book series, the Crimson King enslaves many powerful psychics known as the Breakers to destroy the Dark Tower, an eldritch monument that is the base of every existing universe, so that everything in existence would collapse with, being replaced by a chaotic darkness that he could rule and manipulate forever.
The Crimson King first appears as a menacing, dangerous, and intimidating Dark Lord, but he fittingly becomes more and more insane as the story progresses, ultimately murdering everything around himself and ultimately himself. After his demise, he becomes an undead abomination who attacks the protagonists and is ultimately defeated as he is erased from existence through a magical picture that represents him being created then erased.
According to supplementary works about the series, the Crimson King was born of a union between a female elder demon of the primordial 'Prim' (the chaos/nothingness before the cosmos formed) known only as the Crimson Queen and the difficult-to-place icon of Roland's world, a male human named King Arthur Eld. Arthur Eld was seemingly the first unified ruler of the world since the Great Old Ones had caused an apocalypse on many levels, a destruction so thorough, all was thought lost. Whether Eld was supposed to have any connection to the legendary and historical Arthur of our time and place is never spoken of. Celebrating his united crown, Eld and his court threw a celebration that was stated to be open to anyone. Using this opening, the Spider Queen demon and her followers assumed pleasing Human forms and reveled with the Human celebrants, with the Queen seducing Eld and producing the Crimson King. Since Roland is also a descendant of Eld, the two are distantly related, and he even referred to Roland as his "cousin".
The King supported the rise to power of pawns such as Randall Flagg and John Farson in his quest to drive All-World to its final ruin, and the collapse of the Tower. Through a particularly twisted and convoluted scheme, he caused Susannah Dean, apprentice gunslinger under Roland, to become impregnated with a child who would be both his own and Roland's, giving this child access to the Dark Tower, the King could never have. The child (tellingly called "Mordred") was all his fathers were, squared and cubed, but their flaws were also magnified in him, and he in essence self-destructed. This last setback seems to be what finally drove the King irredeemably insane. Even after his erasure, the King endured as a bodiless wraith, reduced to a set of eyes, becoming his own sigil, the "Crimson King's Eye" or "Crimson Eye". Because Roland's journey was revealed to be a cyclical one, it is unknown whether he defeats the King the same way in each iteration. While a creature of pure nightmare, he is able to be defeated by mortals, and his downfall embodies Stephen King's idea that while true evil seems alluring and seductive from a distance, up close it is usually quite pathetic.
The Crimson King is portrayed as an intelligent creature who is bent on destroying the multiverse by knocking down the Dark Tower, so he can remake it in his own image. Despite his intelligence, over the course of the book series, he seems to grow more insane and his homicidal urges seem to happen more often. He tends to promise his allies power and prestige, but also tends to demand that they serve him with no questions. He is shown to have no problem of having anyone including young children murdered, as he is known to of ordered his servants to have children murdered in order to secure his plans go without fail. The Crimson King also seems to be a rather pretentious and paranoid creature who fears a prophecy that he will meet his end to the point he eventually kills all those around him and later himself, so he can become an undead abomination that retains not only his mind but powers. This is done so no conventional means could kill him and he could continue his mad quest to remake the multiverse into a chaotic void to rule for all eternity.
Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki is the matriarch of the Ōtsutsuki clan and mother of Hagoromo and Hamura Ōtsutsuki. Long before the founding of the hidden villages, during an era of endless war, Kaguya consumed the fruit of the God Tree and became the first wielder of chakra on Earth, before later merging with the tree to become the Ten-Tails.
As noted by her son Hagoromo, Kaguya was once truly a good and caring person. This was expanded on in the anime where despite displaying an apathetic personality, she longed for peace and eventually fell in love with Tenji, who shared a similar dream, even though she never openly displayed her feelings for him. She also cared deeply for her hand-maiden Aino, even though she never openly displayed emotions to her either until just before Aino's death.
After obtaining the ability to manipulate powerful chakra from the God Tree's fruit, Kaguya had grown despotic and developed both a god-complex and messiah-complex, believing that chakra rightfully belonged to her alone and that only she could protect and unite the world. Black Zetsu noted that Kaguya tried to love humans for the sake of peace, but her distrust in them proved far too great as she came to believe all they did was fight and destroy the world. Despite her initial desire for peace like her sons, grandsons, and in the anime, her lover, Kaguya ultimately caved into corruption from her power and lost faith in humanity's ability to do what is right, and opted to use her great and terrible power to submit everyone to her will. As Hagoromo noted, humanity around that time began to fear her as a demon. She uses the archaic pronoun "warawa" (ワラワ) when referring to herself — a sign of ancient nobility.
Kaguya also displays a degree of affection, as she appears to care very deeply about the world, viewing it as a nursery that she does not want humanity itself to damage any further. In the anime, although she had affection for her lover, Tenji, it was not strong enough to stop her from trapping him in the Infinite Tsukuyomi when he tried to kill her for his own pursuit of peace. Although she openly stated that she hated her own sons for their ability to wield chakra and created the Ten-Tails to get it back by force, she openly wept when looking at Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, who reminded her of them, hinting that part of her loved her sons.
In the anime, Hagoromo and Hamura understood that their mother committed immoral acts for the sake of protecting them from those she feared, and they still felt affection for her because she was simply a mother doing what she could for her children. Even Kaguya herself told her sons prior to their battle that she had given them nothing but unconditional nurture and protection, and willingly shared her chakra with them before their betrayal prompted her to try to claim it back. However, whatever love she harboured for her children was small, as shown in the anime where she was willing to take Hamura hostage and force him to fight Hagoromo in order to reclaim her chakra. Although, Kaguya did claim Hagoromo's love would prevent him from killing Hamura, suggesting she wanted to claim her chakra back without killing her children.
While her belief that chakra should belong to her alone made her somewhat obsessive in retrieving it from everyone else, she is willing to listen to Black Zetsu's suggestion on killing Naruto to prevent him and Sasuke from sealing her away, though she expressed reluctance that she must destroy a large reservoir of chakra to preserve her freedom.
Despite her sombreness, Kaguya can nonetheless be stunned by unexpected events, as one of Naruto's perverted ninjutsu caught her off-guard, allowing him to land a hit on her.
Papa (Darling in the Franxx)
Papa is a character in DARLING in the FRANXX that works as the superior authority over the last humans of the Earth and its current ruler since the downfall of mankind. In truth, the Papa is the main antagonist of the story and the primary responsible for the Apocalypse of the world.
Papa wears white robes adorned with golden detailing and a red interior. His mask is the most human of all the APE members, and his outfit bears a resemblance to the traditional attire of the Pope of the Catholic church.
Papa is the chairman of the APE council and by extension all of known humanity. He is religiously revered by the Parasites as a god, with the exception of Zero Two. He works in conjunction with the rest of APE to ensure the plantations run smoothly and that they are not harmed by Klaxosaurs. He also is in charge of all FRANXX units; what happens to them is almost always a result of his decisions. Papa values the safety of APE above all else. He has no qualms about using Parasites as soldiers against the klaxosaurs, even if it would result in their demise. He'd also go to lengths as far as having a plantation self destruct to achieve his goals.
It's later revealed the Papa and the rest of his comrades ruling mankind are actually aliens who were manipulating mankind to fight and defeat the klaxosaurs so their race could take over the planet.
Panther Zora (Cutie Honey TV & Manga)
Panther Zora is one of the central antagonists of the Cutey Honey manga series and the overall leader of Panther Claw. In the original manga, Zora was stated to be a witch who lived in the Amazon Rainforest and survived for thousands of years. In Cutey Honey 90s however, she is reintroduced as a supernatural being inhabiting another dimension that wants to spread chaos and fear who is worshiped as a goddess by Panther Claw.
Zora is a cruel and malevolent being who desires to spread chaos and fear throughout the world while gaining some of Earth's most precious treasures in the process. She strongly desires to kill Honey Kisaragi after she interfered continuously in Panther Claw's schemes, especially after Honey killed Sister Jill at the end of the original manga. Zora views humans as imperfect lifeforms that need the evil power of Panther Claw to be complete. Zora treasures Jill as her loyal pet and was always enraged whenever Jill was killed in battle.
A powerful, immortal witch who desires complete global domination, Zora seeks Honey's Airborne Element Fixing Device, her power source, in order to accomplish her goals. She forcibly turns people into her Panther kaijins and sends them out to kill Honey, not caring how many people are killed, or if they're killed by Honey. Despite being the older sister of second-in-command Sister Jill, Zora doesn't care when Honey kills her. Supposedly being defeated by Honey, Zora returns 100 years later as a naked teenage girl in a mech suit, now going under the name Black Maiden. Working with the villainous Dolmeck, Zora promises him power if he were to bring her back to her full potential. Placing him in charge of Cosplay City, she allows crime to run rampant. She helps Dolmeck give criminals a serum that allows them to turn into monsters for Honey to kill. Eventually resurrected by Dolmeck to her full potential, Zora escapes Dolmeck's spaceship as it crashes and leaves him to die in the explosion. Now fully revived, Zora tries to start another Panther Claw by giving special powers to certain female criminals, including the ability to transform into monsters. These criminals end up causing a lot of deaths, and at one point come close to blowing up the entire city. Sadistic and selfish, Zora only cared about herself, seeing others as tools to further her goals.
|CIS Productions' Characters|