|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"The real villain is not a monster, but a human with a heart of monster underneath their face. The dark arts have provided Lady Peach with her armies and paved her path to our door. For a woman in service to such powers do take whatever she well pleased, I can think of nothing worse, and tonight, I believe you are the only one who can help us to stop her. She now has the Stone of Wisdom in her hands. She will do something horrible, because that's what she lives for, craving for crimes and chaos behind the curtains... Like Professor Moriarty, the Napoleon of Crime."
|Name||Phyllis Predation Persica Parker|
|Alias||La Glotón, the Devil Under the Plain Sight, the Killer, the Curse, Persica, Phyllis the Predator, Phyllis Peach, Lady Parker, Lady Peach, Phyllis Pesica, Persica Parker, Phyllis Pride Parker, Pride, Predation, Peach, Dark Arzonia, Maria Arzonia, False Maria Arzonia, Angel of Hellfire, Prosecutor Parker, Arzonia Oscuridad, Arzonia the Darkness, Phyllis the Insane, Lady Thing, Lady Phyllis-Thing, Supreme Prosecutor, Therion|
Supreme Croat (later)
|Age||23 years old (debut)|
|Birthday||April 4th, 1990|
|Hair Color||Pink (cultist)|
Blonde (as False Maria Arzonia)
|Eye Color||Dark pink (formerly)|
Yellow (after Croatoan Virus injection)
Pink & green (as False Maria Arzonia)
Dark Heaven (alternate counterpart)
|Previous Affiliation||Order of Flourish|
|Occupation||Cultist of Moloch|
|Previous Occupation||Cultist of the Order of Flourish|
|Previous Partner(s)||Moloch, Selina Strawberry, Lord Helio, Pedro Pineapple, Michael Langdon, Atticus Nevins, Melancholia, Leonard Lemon, Blaze Banana, Christine Van Bilj|
|Base of Operation||Sleepy Hollow|
|Relatives||Unnamed parents (deceased; her parents are cousins by blood), Unnamed foster parents (deceased), Lord Helio (adopted father)|
|Counterpart||Michael Langdon, Dragonia Dragonfruit, Hestia Hawthorn, Selina Strawberry, Helene Hawthorn, Maria Arzonia, Feilian, Albert Apple|
|Hobbies||Planning conspiracies, working, winning the trial in every way she could so that she could win publicity, manipulation incrimination, plotting against others, causing conflicts from behind, murdering anyone who stood against her, killing men with dark red hair, causing death, inflicting misery and panic on the town|
|Goals||Gain the Stone of Wisdom for herself; Kill Hestia Hawthorn to conceal her own crime; Kill Lord Helio and take over the Order of Flourish as its new leader; Plunge the world in chaos and become a public threat; Abandon her Zodiac Demon form to become human once again; Kill Zoe Benson and prevent her merge with the Stone of Wisdom; Spread fear in the Sleepy Hollow and take over it; Play the both sides of Twelve Nethers and the Order underneath her thumb so that she could gain her own happy endings; Manipulate the downfall of the second Feast of Apollo so that she could gain the Stone of Wisdom for herself; Destroy the Witnesses with her own hands; Kill Selina Strawberry; Seek out the true identity of the White Wizard; Seek out the true identity of the Wiseman; Manipulate the treachery of Blaze Banana and Pedro Pineapple to make them her own puppet|
|Powers||Pyrokinesis, Gas manipulation, Gas mimicry, High Intelligence, Charisma|
|Type of Power||Elemental Power|
|Weapon||Croatoan Virus, Therion Sword, Hamel Cane|
|English Voice|| Elizabeth Maxwell (Phyllis)|
Genesis Rodríguez (False Maria)
Lady Phyllis Peach, born as Phyllis Predation Parker (self-proclaimed that Pride is her middle name) titled Lady Peach, also known as La Glotón ("The Gluttony") as her code name while she acted as a cannibalistic serial killer that attempted to raise chaos, is one of the main antagonists in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow, being the main antagonist of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow Horsemen Saga - Death Arc: Haunting Past Sub Arc, a supporting antagonist from Horsemen Saga to Pandora Saga, and finally, the overall primary antagonist of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow - Harvest Saga.
Despite sharing the role of main antagonists of Harvest Saga with Selina Strawberry, Dark Arzonia, Crow Faux and Lord Helio as Big Bads Ensemble until its final arc, Phyllis is Harvest Saga's foremost antagonist and Overarching Bigger Bad, being the one who is truly responsible for the entire saga's evil event despite hiding behind the shadows where Lord Helio cannot reach. She is also the true final boss of Harvest Saga after she took the thunder of her master, Lord Helio, to become the main direct threat to both the Witnesses and the Order of Flourish as a whole. Phyllis can be highly considered as the one of the four overarching villains of the first half of the story alongside Moloch, Michael Langdon and the Headless Horseman, serving as the overarching villain in Harvest Saga.
Arguably, Phyllis is the most evil and insane villain in the entire Harvest Saga. Outside the main story, Phyllis served as the main antagonist of the upcoming LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow Spin-Off - Order of Strawberry spin-off, being responsible for every terrible turn of events inside the Order of Flourish. Phyllis herself served as an catalyst to drive the heroic and cheerful Selina Strawberry into extremism.
With her prosecutor image as her public image, Phyllis is secretly a top executive from the Order of Flourish. However, while most of the members from the Order of Flourish are well intentioned anti-villains, with rest of them as Knight Templars, Phyllis Peach stands out as the only one that has traits of a card-carrying villain who does evil For the Evulz and enjoys every seconds of her devilish actions. She is highly regarded even in-universe as one of the (if not, the) most repulsive, amoral and insane members of the entire Order of Flourish, being a woman with monstrous gluttony and thirst of consuming human flesh and soul.
Her favorite hobby was consuming the flesh of her victim, making her one of the most cannibalistic and barbaric villains in the entire storyline. She also had no sense of shame and temperance, showing when she tried to eat souls of humans one time after another so that she would eventually keep her youth. Her deeds of evil had caused dark influence on the entire Order of Flourish and brought darkness onto people like Selina Strawberry, Mad Moiselle, Helene Hawthorn, Gregory Grape and many others.
To make things worse, because of her closer relations to Moloch than anyone else in the Order (even Lord Helio himself), Phyllis became completely aware of the inner corruption of her seemly Master, Lord Helio, unlike her colleagues who were completely oblivious on this. Using Dark Arzonia as a spy, Phyllis eventually found out that Lord Helio, the White Wizard and the Wiseman are one and the same by seeing the familiar of White Wizard appeared in front of the Wiseman, before she star using it as an advantage to overthrow him, so that she could take his role (and after many setbacks, she succeeded). She is the person behind the heinous actions of other traitors, including the likes of Pedro Pineapple, Blaze Banana, Orlando Orange, Leonard Lemon and Gladius Grapefruit, all betrayed the Order due to Phyllis' direct and/or indirect influence. She worked with Moloch and his minions to take over the place of Lord Helio and slaughter all of her colleagues. Therefore, she is the only member of the Order without any undying loyalty towards the so-called Light Lord.
An alternate version of Phyllis Peach from another parallel world had also presented in the saga, who had killed and possessed Maria Arzonia in that alternate timeline and called herself Arzonia Oscuridad / Dark Arzonia, This alternate Phyllis had been created by Gladius Grapefruit (and therefore, indirectly created by the Mainstream Phyllis) killed her colleagues in the alternate timeline. She fell bored and empty afterwards until she joined Michael Langdon and invaded the mainstream Sleepy Hollow to have more fun. The two counterparts eventually merged into the same entity and became the final boss of Harvest Saga with the mainstream Phyllis controlling her fusion form. Arguably, due to her actions, the Order of Flourish as well as the entire town of Sleepy Hollow would never be the same, making Phyllis one of the foremost antagonists in almost the entire LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow storyline.
After her defeat at the hands of Team Witness, Phyllis was sent to Hell and was tortured by the minions of Leohart the Prince of Hell day and night until her soul was eventually devoured by Ara Astaroth, who sealed Phyllis' doomed soul inside her left arm, giving Phyllis her karmic fate of having her own soul consumed.
NameThe full name of Phyllis, as well as her codename "Peach" follows the name theme of the Order of Flourish, with the first letter as the same. In spite of sharing the same first letter, "Phyllis" and "Peach" are actually not alliterative, foreshadowing her true nature as the Mastermind. Her later alias, "Persica", play this alternative theme straight, though. "Persica" is Latin for "peach".
Her codename followed the plant & fruit theme of the members of the Order. The peach (Prunus persica) is a deciduous tree native to the region of Northwest China between the Tarim Basin and the north slopes of the Kunlun Shan mountains, where it was first domesticated and cultivated. It bears an edible juicy fruit called a peach or a nectarine.
The specific epithet persica refers to its widespread cultivation in Persia (modern-day Iran), whence it was transplanted to Europe. It belongs to the genus Prunus which includes the cherry, apricot, almond and plum, in the rose family. The peach is classified with the almond in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by the corrugated seed shell. Peach and nectarines are the same species, even though they are regarded commercially as different fruits. In contrast to peaches, whose fruits present the characteristic fuzz on the skin, nectarines are characterized by the absence of fruit-skin trichomes (fuzz-less fruit); genetic studies suggest nectarines are produced due to a recessive allele, whereas peaches are produced from a dominant allele for fuzzy skin.The word "peach" is originated from Middle English peche, from Old French pesche (French: pêche), from Medieval Latin pesca, from Vulgar Latin pessica from Classical Latin persica, from malum persicum, and from Ancient Greek μῆλον περσικόν (mêlon persikón, “Persian apple”). The word "peach" can also means a particularly admirable or pleasing person or thing with a casual way, and of course, this is an irony since Phyllis Peach is no saint.
"Phyllis" (or "Phillis") is commonly used as a female given name; variants of it are "Phillida" and "Phyllida". Phyllis (Greek: Φυλλίς) is a character in Greek mythology, daughter of a Thracian king (according to some, of Sithon; most other accounts do not give her father's name at all, but one informs that he was named either Philander, Ciasus, or Thelus). She married Demophon, King of Athens and son of Theseus, while he stopped in Thrace on his journey home from the Trojan War.Demophon, duty bound to Greece, returns home to help his father, leaving Phyllis behind. She sends him away with a casket, telling him that it contained a sacrament of Rhea and asking him to open it only if he has given up hope of returning to her. From here, the story diverges. In one version, Phyllis realizes that he will not return and commits suicide by hanging herself from a tree. Where she is buried, an almond tree grows, which blossoms when Demophon returns to her. In a second version of the story, Demophon opens the casket and, horrified by what he saw in there, rides off in such great haste that his horse stumbles and he accidentally falls on his own sword.
There is also some confusion regarding which nut tree she became, as hazelnuts were long called nux Phyllidos, and are still sometimes called "filberts" today.
Parker is a surname of English origin, derived from Old French with the meaning "keeper of the park". "Parker" was also a nickname given to gamekeepers in medieval England. It is the 48th-most common surname in England. Within the United States, it is ranked as the 47th-most common surname.
Design and Appearance
Originally, Phyllis was designed as the most sinister member of the Order of Flourish, but her design was much less complicated and sophisticated, showing only with pink hair and green robes. However, her latest appearance showed her having grayish-white hair while not being inside the Order's headquarters, hinting her own treachery.
At first, Phyllis was designed as a simple Arc Villain and was only a gluttonous savage, but she later became an evil plotter and eventually became the primary villain in the entire Harvest Saga, even more so than Lord Helio and Crow Faux.
Mainstream PhyllisPhyllis Peach, preferred to be called as Phyllis Pride Parker (her real name), is definitely the most evil member of the entire Order of Flourish even with other monsters like Pedro Pineapple and Orlando Orange, who did their atrocities while believing it was for greater good in their twisted moral agency.
Phyllis is a somewhat unique figure inside the place controlled by the Order. She is the only 100% card-carrying villain inside a organization full of Knight Templars, who never believes she is doing for any greater good. All of her crimes are set to give others pain and distress while amuse herself. She took pleasure into a twisted scale while assaulting and murdering others. Her malice was formed from her sociopathic nature, and was finally made an outburst after being rejected by her ex-boyfriend when she was younger. Those had also combined with her growing cynicism about the true meaning of justice, the prosecutor's office and even the entire Order of Flourish.
In order to prove herself, Phyllis becomes someone who only wants to make people fear and hate her while feasting on their pain, without trying to win any greater good. Both Albert Apple and Gregory Grape was disgusted how Phyllis sees people as nothing more than tools in her game. The fact scared both of them and made them want to keep the distance between them and her.
Originally, when first seen by Ichabod Crane in Pandora Saga, Phyllis appeared as a kind figure, greeting Ichabod when he arrived back at Sleepy Hollow from London for months and saying that he should go see his family. However, later much of her violent nature was revealed after several confrontations, just as Selina Strawberry (one of the victims of Phyllis) warned Ichabod once he met Phyllis that he should not trust her. Helene Hawthorn hated Phyllis as well due to the latter killed her mother. During her Art Rampage, one of the priorities Helene tried to do was expose Phyllis of being a murderer, with the latter trying to capture her and silence her.
While being overall sadistic and malevolent, Phyllis at first showed some seemly sympathy (in a surprising manner) when she protected a man from becoming a Zodiac Demon, even if she was a Zodiac Demon herself and it made Ichabod questioned whether Phyllis could be redeemed from Crow Faux's control under such a circumstance, since she showed some free will and was infected by neither the Feast of Apollo or the Zodiac Demon Possession.
However, it turns out Phyllis never tried to save the man. Instead, she was trying to kill the victim for the amusement for herself, revealing her true nature as a serial killer who hunted males with short dark red hair, resembled her ex-boyfriend (District Attorney Dragonia Dragonfruit) who betrayed her and left her devastated. She had no qualm taking lives and feasted upon her victims' death and their fear, with no other intentions other than spite. This proved the claims of Helene (that Phyllis being a murderer) was true, and thus Ichabod gave up his hope on persuading Phyllis to join his good side, believing she had already abandoned her own humanity to the point of not deserving the word "human".Not only being the true cause of the Feast of Apollo, the corruption within the Order of Flourish, and the development of the Chaos of Zodiac, the mainstream Phyllis is also the true mastermind behind the birth of Dark Arzonia, her parallel counterpart taking over the body of the parallel Maria Arzonia to frame the real Maria in a devastating crime. She also made Gladius Grapefruit, a willing vessel of Nether Mercurio the Demon Prince, to take over Sleepy Hollow on Planet Sorensen, controlling its mayor and spawning Dark Arzonia, her parallel counterpart who is no saint either after being persuaded by Gladius and her mainstream counterpart into pursuit of power and might.
Upon learning the power source and secret of the so-called Light Lord was the Stone of Wisdom, the mainstream Phyllis lost her complete devotion to the Order. Instead, she began to crave for the Stone of Wisdom and take over the Order through many evil conspiracies so that she could gain freedom from the Order and became a true human. The mainstream Phyllis wanted to test the power of the Stone of Wisdom before Lord Helio could use it to start another Feast of Apollo. Therefore, Phyllis made Gladius to capture Helene Hawthorn, so that she could test the Stone's power on Planet Sorenson in order to start another version of the Feast of Apollo on the resistance against Moloch's rule, turning them into Zodiac Demons and manipulated their fear upon death itself, which finally exposed the mysterious consequence behind the First Feast of Apollo.After knowing its effect from Gladius' experiment on a survived Helene, Phyllis manipulated the Witnesses into overthrowing Helio's evil plan and stand against Selina Strawberry who believed the Feast was for greater good. When the second Feast of Apollo was thwarted, Phyllis would have a chance to gain the Stone of Wisdom, taking over the Order of Flourish for herself and destroy Sleepy Hollow.
Knowing the true nature of the so-called Light Lord all along, Phyllis believed in no good or evil, no right or wrong, and she only believed in power. This made her a female counterpart of Michael Langdon, who shared a similar point of view with her. She exclaimed that only the winner can proclaim themselves as justice. All she wished was to take over the Order so that she would use it (combined with Croatoan Virus) to destroy the entire world, revealing its true nature as the villain of the story like herself.
Throughout the story, Phyllis has her own free will of doing what she wants. Due to being already insane, she was fully immune to the effects from the Feast of Apollow, and she was also able to control the Zodiac Demon inside her instead of allowing the to control her. She even had the original pattern in her choice of victims prior the time she turned demonic. Phyllis not only replaces one of the prophesied Tribulations to become the so-called Light Lady, but also she threatened not just Team Witness but also those who supports the real heroes from the Order. By the end of Harvest Saga, everyone want to see her dead for her heinous actions.
It was revealed that the letter "P" of Phyllis are revealed to be a representing for "Predation" instead of "Pride" which she claimed herself to be her middle name. However, after knowing the true color of Phyllis, Ichabod said that Phyllis' middle name should be "Pugnance" instead of "Predation" or "Pride".
Therion - Zodiac Demon FormIn order to gain trust from Twelve Nethers so that she could use the followers of the Nethers like Crow Faux to do her dirty work, Phyllis had willingly to become a Zodiac Demon named Therion when she suddenly left the preparation of the Feast under a pretense of helping people.
Phyllis, the host of Therion, was unlike nearly any other Zodiac Demons (except the hosts of Nethers) whose human hosts were forced into despair and started to transform, destroying their humanity and their mind. Other lesser Zodiac Demons are merely made of evil and had only driven by one goal - forcing other human (specifically Shines which formed after the Feast of Apollo) into despair and turned into Zodiac Demons, and since their host was dead, those demons had full control upon their host and used the memories of their respective hosts in order to achieve the goal of driving their love one into despair.Phyllis, as Therion, was revealed to be an utterly different case. She had became insane and despaired even before the Feast of Apollo ever occurred, due to her sociopathic nature and being abandoned by her ex-boyfriend Dragonia (albeit with a reason). She was also already murderous before the Feast. Therefore, Phyllis was the only person who had full control on the Zodiac Demon (which was never be a host of one of the Twelve Nethers) inside her as a result of the Feast, since she already lost her mind as a human and had stronger insanity inside her.
Inside this form, Phyllis still had her old personality intact, and even her Zodiac Demon form maintained her old personality of being vicious, manipulative and sadistic. Her murder method and choices of targets had never changed even having herself turned into a Zodiac Demon. While other lesser Zodiac Demons were mostly Punch Clock Villains who made others despaired as only a job, Phyllis saw it as a way to give her sheer fun (an act similar to the equally dangerous Efreet Feuer). What was more, Phyllis often called the other Zodiac Demons in the name of their host, much to the annoyance of many of them.
As the story progressed, especially after her true nature as a murderer was exposed, Phyllis had enough of pretense. She no longer wanted to be called as Therion or any other aliases anymore, and she only wanted to show her true self beneath all of those false lies that covered her true nature.
Dark ArzoniaArzonia Oscuriad, also known as the Dark Arzonia and False Arzonia, is an entity with the body of the parallel Maria Arzonia and the soul of the parallel Phyllis. She is an evil counterpart to the mainstream Maria and a parallel version of the mainstream Phyllis, albeit living in what was later known as the Planet Sorenson.
On Planet Sorensen, the parallel Maria Arzonia was a young Spanish girl who was enhanced with fire magic. Instead of 21st century, this Maria was born in 18th century on Planet Sorensen. After Moloch (in the form of King George Washington) took over the power, Maria raised a rebellion in Sleepy against the newly risen United Kingdom of America, but she was ambushed and captured by Gladius Grapefruit who arrived at the planet soon after the event of Famine Arc.
After being captured, the Parallel Maria was forced to switch body with the parallel Phyllis, who assumed her identity. Maria was later sent to the rebels Phyllis who stole her identity, and she was beaten to death by the oblivious rebels no matter how hard she tried to explain the situation.
After that, Dark Arzonia faked her death at the hand of Gladius and went to Prime Earth in order to do the same tendency against the mainstream Maria, making Gladius the hero on Planet Sorensen and Sleepy Hollow right before causing many people joined forces with the UKA Imperial Army, finally established Moloch's full control of the parallel planet. Michael Langdon, who became the vessel of Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince after arriving to visit Gladius, named the planet as "Planet Sorenson 444" or just "Planet Sorenson".On the Prime Earth, Dark Arzonia seized the chance when the Witnesses went to Faerun and went in war with Gar Shatterkeel, Marlos Urnayle, Aerisi Kalinoth, Vanifer and Vizeran DeVir, the Prophets of Elemental Evil. She not only helped Michael to take over the Empire of Fiery Pit from Jasmine Porcelain, but also caused many people who believed Maria Arzonia was an evil fiend who committed slaughter. After the defeat of Elemental Evil and Team Witness' subsequent return to Sleepy Hollow, Maria became a target of Jake Wells, who lost all of his teammates because of Dark Arzonia and sought vengeance. Maria did not know what happened, until she met the Dark Arzonia herself.
However, people like Matt Butcher and Selina Strawberry suspected that Dark Arzonia was an impostor rightfully, though it took Selina some time to find out that Dark Arzonia was Phyllis Peach from another planet, a planet where the United Kingdom of America ruled with its iron fist. When the two Marias was found by people who wanted to capture Maria, the misunderstanding finally solved and the impostor was revealed. However, her true identity and origin was still a mystery until the second part of Helene Hawthorn Arc.
Merged Phyllis & Supreme Croatoan FormBeing the final counterpart of Phyllis, the being known as the Merged Phyllis was a (seemly) permanent fusion form which was formed after the original Phyllis and her Dark Arzonia counterpart fused together via using the Stone of Wisdom and injected herself with the Enchanted Croatoan Virus after wishing to become gaseous. She then claimed that she would did what she said; to end everything between her and her sworn enemies after she got the Stone of Wisdom.
A noteworthy thing about the Supreme Croat Phyllis was that Phyllis was the only Flourish Cultist who kept the elemental power of her Supreme Croat active all the time, giving herself a partial gaseous appearance filled with pink gas and with a devilish face of grin.In her first physical SC form, Phyllis had long pink hair, which was in her form as the cultist of the Order, instead of her natural born grey hair in her prosecutor disguise. However, her hair was also glowing in gold, representing Dark Arzonia's blond hair. The colors of her eyes had became one pink and another green, but could turn golden once she went serious. Those are the facial features of all of her three counterparts. Her entire face (while not being gaseous at all), however, was much more like a resemblance of Dark Arzonia (and subsequently the real Maria) instead of the original Phyllis.
With the power taken from the Stone of Wisdom, the Merged Phyllis not only had the power of natural elements and shape-shifting like other Supreme Croats, but also having a power to manipulate light, water and fire, one ability that the other Supreme Croats never achieved, making her arguably the strongest Supreme Croat existed ever in the history of the Order of Flourish.
The evolved form of the Merged Phyllis' physical body had also gained power to summon a set of mini versions of sun, moon and earth, using them to do her elemental attack. She named them Prometheus, Diana and Gaea respectively, and they had their own life and thinking. Those copies of celestial body were named "Celestial Croats" by Phyllis, and they are extremely loyal to Phyllis, reflecting her sociopathic traits in different angles.
- Prometheus the Sun was wrathful and sadistic, preferring brutal attack and is more prone on losing its temper the moment things do not go its mistress' way. It reflected the unstable rage inside Dark Arzonia's mind and was a hint to the Merged Phyllis' unstable status under her perfectly merged facade.
- Gaea the Earth was hard-cored and stoic. It could stand against many powerful attack and stood still, unless the attack was certain powerful. For example, burning it red hot before splashing it with icy water could break it apart, a natural way to break a rock apart without using hammer or brute force. That was a reflection of Phyllis' determination to gain her own power to set up a rule in her own standard, but that standard was in fact weak to natural order. The trait was shared by both of the counterparts.
- Diana the Moon was cold and harsh, preferring to attack with a sense of finesse and flamboyance, but its face was as cold as ice. Unlike Prometheus who gave its enemy quick death whenever it was enraged, Diana the Moon would take the proper chance slowly freeze her enemy into a slow and cold demise. It represented the cold heart of the mainstream Phyllis who was both cold and heartless, beside being not only cunning but also calculated.
Because of the power of the Stone of Wisdom, the two minds of Phyllis was perfectly merged without conflict thanks to the effective power of the Stone of Wisdom, and she denied herself to be either "Phyllis Peach" or "Maria Arzonia" anymore, preferring to be called as "Phyllis Parker" or merely "Phyllis" and revealing she had turned into what she truly was. In her evolved form, however, the face of her By using the Stone of Wisdom, Phyllis easily overpowered Selina, Helene, Gregory and Albert in their Supreme Croat Form, but its weakness was the Dawn's Early Light, which Phyllis used to cause damage on Phyllis and took the Stone of Wisdom out, making Merged Phyllis a state of fission.
However, this was far from over, since the two counterparts rejected fission so badly that they started to turn themselves into gas and consumed each other. The mainstream Phyllis died in the process while Dark Arzonia was alive thanks to using the light power similar the real Maria Arzonia. Dark Arzonia consumed the body and the soul of the mainstream Phyllis and became fusion once again, also infinitely creating insane clones of hers that was soon occupied the entire city of Baltimore. However, with Selina's help, Ichabod and his friends managed to locate the real Phyllis. Ichabod then used the Stone of Wisdom to temporarily gain magic power from the soul of Hestia Hawthorne. Combined with the efforts of Katrina, Cordelia, Selina, Helene, Albert and Gregory, Ichabod made a final blow on Phyllis' heart and destroyed her alongside her clones.
Sin Motif - Gluttony (Gula) (wikipedia source)Gluttony (Latin: gula, derived from the Latin gluttire meaning "to gulp down or swallow") means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items. In Christianity, it is considered a sin if the excessive desire for food causes it to be withheld from the needy. Some Christian denominations consider gluttony as one of the seven deadly sins, a misplaced or inordinate desire for food/drink.
Because of these scripts, gluttony can be interpreted as selfishness; essentially placing concern with one's own impulses or interests above the well-being or interests of others. During times of famine, war, and similar periods when food is scarce, it is possible for one to indirectly kill other people through starvation just by eating too much or even too soon.
Medieval church leaders (e.g., Thomas Aquinas) took a more expansive view of gluttony, arguing that it could also include an obsessive anticipation of meals, and the constant eating of delicacies and excessively costly foods. Aquinas went so far as to prepare a list of five ways to commit gluttony, comprising:
- Laute – eating too expensively
- Studiose – eating too daintily
- Nimis – eating too much
- Praepropere – eating too soon
- Ardenter – eating too eagerly
Of these, ardenter is often considered the most serious, since it is extreme attachment to the pleasure of mere eating, which can make the committer eat impulsively; absolutely and without qualification live merely to eat and drink; lose attachment to health-related, social, intellectual, and spiritual pleasures; and lose proper judgement[original research?]: an example is Esau selling his birthright for ordinary food of bread and pottage of lentils. His punishment was that of the "profane person . . . who, for a morsel of meat sold his birthright." We learn that "he found no place for repentance, though he sought it carefully, with tears."
Tarot Motif - XV. The Devil (wikipedia source)The Devil (XV) is the fifteenth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks. It is used in game playing as well as in divination.
In the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, the Devil is derived in part from Eliphas Levi's famous illustration "Baphomet" in his Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie (1855). In the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, the Devil has harpy feet, ram horns, bat wings, a reversed pentagram on the forehead, a raised right hand and a lowered left hand holding a torch. He squats on a square pedestal. Two naked human demons (one male, one female) with tails stand chained to the pedestal. Levi's Baphomet has bat wings, goat horns, a raised right hand, lowered left hand, breasts and a torch on his head, and also combines human and animal features. Many modern Tarot decks portray the Devil as a satyr-like creature. According to Waite, the Devil is standing on an altar. He is actually perched on a half-altar, or a half a cube, which shows he only knows half the story - the sensory half. Because of this, he can not make an informed decision.
In pre-Eliphas Levi Tarot decks like the Tarot of Marseille, the devil is portrayed with breasts, a face on the belly, eyes on the knees, lion feet and male genitalia. He also has bat-like wings, antlers, a raised right hand, a lowered left hand and a staff. Two creatures with antlers, hooves and tails are bound to his round pedestal.
The card represents: Being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures; lust for and an obsession with money and power. Also: Living in fear, domination and bondage; being caged by an overabundance of luxury; discretion should be used in personal and business matters.
Mainstream PhyllisDespite being one with the Light Lord's apprentice, Phyllis behaves greatly different to her colleagues of the Order of Flourish. While nearly everyone of her colleagues are Knight Templars as well as well-intentioned Extremist, Phyllis herself is prideful and openly malevolent. She also considers the Order being nothing but what she is going to take over, being lack of respect towards the Order that runs everything in Sleepy Hollow.
As such, Phyllis does not see herself as a Flourish Cultist like others and prefers to be called "Parker" instead of her codename, "Peach", going so far as to repeatedly tell others that she is not "Lady Peach", even claiming the codename as well as her pink outfit far too distastefully childish than she could bear.
Her attitude changes drastically between her facade and her true nature. In her facade, Phyllis is a cold, emotionless and calm woman. However, her true nature is sadistic, amoral and prideful. She not only openly admitted that she is evil, but also she enjoys people's suffering as some kind of sick amusement. All she wants is all about herself. She wants to take down her sworn rival, Selina Strawberry, in order to take over the Order and ruin it alongside the town.
Phyllis is a voracious cannibal by nature, but she is also elegant. Her manner of dining is not rude despite she eats plenty during her dinner, and she also likes cooking. Despite sometimes being irritating and arrogant, Phyllis herself also despise snobs, rude people and killjoy intensely. She could be friendly and deliberate behaved towards herself, but as soon as her true self as an amoral prosecutor and a serial killer had been revealed, she shed her grace and turned into a sadist.
Phyllis' cleverness rivals that of Gregory's, as despite being asked to help out with things initially, Gregory now wants to keep his distance instead after being used once. Though he is not as powerful as Blaze, Phyllis' cleverness makes her very dangerous. Phyllis also has her own agenda to fully understand Lord Helio's plan, intending to use fellow light cultists to fulfill her desire to know the full story of the Order of Flourish's overall goal.
Therion (Zodiac Demon Persona)Even under the form of Therion, Phyllis is still sadistic by nature, despite appearing playful and carefree with a habit of making a prideful boast when things go her way. However, she sometimes gets very serious to see what happens next. Unlike most of the Order of Flourish cultists or most of the Zodiac Demons, she tends to refer to Zodiac Demons by their hosts' name, and cultists by their family names, instead of their code names. That never fails to annoy fellow cultists and Zodiac Demons.
Phyllis is also a calculating trickster who doesn't mind using her own kind for his schemes and cares little for consequences, including playing an important part in orchestrating Blaze's demise at Ichabod's hands, and leading Maria to Albert and having them fight when the former is trying to save Matt, whom Phyllis kidnapped.
It was revealed that Phyllis had been a serial killer before she became a Zodiac Demon, killing former clients that resembled the man with dark hair and white suit that betrayed her. Which may be the reason why she still has her old personality after joining the Order for a long time, as she had already fallen into despair and into madness, thus abandoning her humanity before becoming an Apostle of Lord Helio. It is also the reason why Phyllis is trying to get close to Selina and Albert, so she could kill them both for her own twisted amusement.
Dark ArzoniaIn personality, Dark Arzonia is like an amalgam of both Maria Arzonia and Phyllis Peach upon taking over Maria's body, but unsurprisingly, she lacks of the mainstream Maria's positive side, only her opposite characteristics.
In contrast to the mainstream Phyllis, who often behaves as a cold, serious and malicious woman, Dark Arzonia is more like a teenage delinquent who is violent, rude, hotheaded and full of disrespect towards others, even including her mainstream counterpart who wanted to work with her.
Dark Arzonia is as sadistic and insane as her mainstream counterpart, but differences was very obvious. While the mainstream Phyllis manages to stay calm and never lose her composure, even when losing a battle, Dark Arzonia is more prone to losing her composure the moment things do not go her way, pretty much like the original Maria Arzonia. This was shown when she was losing her battle against Katrina Crane, where she breaks down in a fit of rage.
The difference in their personality is also reflected in their contrasting fighting styles. The mainstream Phyllis performs her attacks with a sense of finesse and flamboyance. Dark Arzonia, however, prefers to use brute force alone to overwhelm her enemies, taking a more aggressive fighting style. Dark Arzonia considered the mainstream Phyllis to merely be a tool for her, while the mainstream Phyllis likewise considered Dark Arzonia contemptible for gaining another body for the sake of identity theft, and at one point when on the ropes were even willing to turn on each other briefly.
Merged PhyllisDue to being a fusion, the being known as Merged Phyllis has the merged personality coming from both of her counterparts. She is as arrogant as her previous counterparts, declaring herself a god that is above his fellow gods. She also outright states that she should be calls as Parker, not Peach, and not even Arzonia, revealing her distaste on pretense and would not hesitate to release her true nature.
As the story progressed, Phyllis also becomes more and more cruel after the fusion, becoming a totally homicidal savage who starts to massacre humans in sight without any qualm. She also gathers human souls in order to feed the Stone of Wisdom inside her and fuel her power. She states with lucidity that she is not like Lord Helio/Wiseman, as she would not look for a Shine to turn them into Zodiac Demons. Anyone who survived from her attack would be consumed by fear and despair, turning into Zodiac Demons with the cost of their souls.
Much like Jenny Mills and Nick Hawley, Phyllis seems to take on a carefree and laid-back attitude, not losing any form of her composure until she was faced with the prospect of a being stronger than her. Merged Phyllis has adopted the mainstream Maria's desire to battle strong opponents. Despite this, however, if Phyllis finds that her opponents were not of a challenge, she would not hesitate to finish the battle quickly or discontinue it. This reflects on how his arrogance, that he saw unchallenging opponents unworthy to fight him.Before fighting Team Witness, Merged Phyllis saw Selina as the only worthy opponent, and she displayed satisfaction and excitement when fighting her, showing the traits of the mainstream Phyllis. Phyllis also proclaimed that after gaining the Stone of Wisdom, the conflict between her and Selina would come to an end, showing her desire to finish the entire problem. However, as her remaining composure was slowly consumed by the Croatoan Virus she injected into herself, since it had worsen her insanity and misanthropic personality, things gone vicious as Phyllis started to become more prone towards Dark Arzonia's personality - violent and sadistic.
Facing the entire Order of Flourish against her, the inflated ego of Phyllis had gone wild. She became noticeably deranged and tried to end the life of Ichabod as soon as possible, all the while ignoring the combined force of Selina, Albert, Helene, Gregory and among others. During her attack on Helene, Phyllis yelled out the death of Hestia in front of Helene, in order to mock Helene with the death in her family. She also demonstrated a evil grin on her face while her face burning in flame.After the Stone of Wisdom was took out from her body by Ichabod, the merged form of Phyllis became unstable and the two fusees started to split in a fission, and her personality became extremely unstable while shouting to Ichabod that the Stone of Wisdom belonged to her. However, due to the two being one and the same, their state as a Supreme Croat Fusion remain intact and they never completely separated.
Not for long, Dark Arzonia started to consume her mainstream counterpart while throwing a tantrum of being hungry, while the mainstream Phyllis coldly allowed her parallel counterpart to consume her, without any value to her own life. That made everyone reacted in horror and revealed Phyllis to be nothing but a monster, no matter what the counterpart was.
Then, after the two counterparts consumed each other in the pick gas, Phyllis returned to her fusion form while creating a huge army of clones, all laughing in sheer insanity and surrounded her enemies. The army of Phyllis clones became both deranged (like Dark Arzonia) and calculated (like the mainstream Phyllis) in their attempt to get both the Stone of Wisdom and the Dawn's Early Light from Ichabod and Selina, respectively. Her only goal in whatever remains of his mind from her previous incarnation seems to be destroying everyone she hated after getting the two aforementioned artifacts for her.
After being having her fusion form destroyed by Ichabod and his allies, Phyllis (returned back to an appearance closer her mainstream appearance) could not comprehend why she was defeated, questioning why Ichabod tried to "rob a human's wish". Ichabod had finally spoke to Phyllis that he no longer saw Phyllis as a human since she abandoned her humanity long ago, something that even Phyllis had to agree before her final demise.
Complete Monster ProposalBeing the true main antagonist of Phyllis Peach Sub Arc and also the entire 4th Saga. Lady Phyllis Peach was one of the 11 arch-members as the Order of Flourish. Phyllis is born to be an insane sociopath due to her parents being cousins. She developed sheer cruelty even when she was a child, who murdered a cat simply because of its careless behavior, causing the missing of a neighboring child and killing her foster parents because of being scolded. Phyllis had later became a prosecutor in town, but her tendency was not just amoral but also cruel. Dealing with light witches from other coven, she was not hesitate at all while using horrendous torturing methods to the witches of Zoe's coven by trapping those white witches into gigantic peaches to absorb light magic powers. After that, their power was drained and they became dry corpses. The white witches' family became her victims as well. She managed to gain trust of Lord Helio and assisted him to commit murder, but soon planned to backstab him by altering Katrina's magic. Lady Peach was also utterly mean to her minions and companions, and she admired Moloch's punishment towards his worshipers. Even other fruit cultists like Lord Albert Apple, Lady Selina Strawberry, Lord Harold Honeydew and Lord Gregory Grape was disgusted due to her cruel ways to disgrace the light. When Albert Apple complained to her about her lack of empathy, Lady Peach cut off his hand without remorse and was glad to see him screaming and suffering in pain. However, the most horrifying deeds of Phyllis was the murders of both Dragonia Dragonfruit and later Hestia Hawthorne, prompting Lord Helio to launch the Feast of Apollo to bring Hestia back, causing all of the mayhem and corruption within the Order while she herself did not became deluded towards her leader, ironically due to her psychopathic insanity had developed long before the Feast. Corrupting people like Helio and Selina with the manipulation on their emotions was just a part of her plan. The ultimate goal of Phyllis is to gain control on the Order of Flourish and get the Stone of Wisdom that once belonged to Hestia, her most notable victim. She had manipulated the hazard upon Helene Hawthorn by using Gladius Grapefruit, a Zodiac Nether vessel pretended to be a normal magician. She also sends Gladius to Planet Sorensen to rule the parallel Sleepy Hollow under iron fist for years. In the process, Phyllis indirectly manipulated her parallel counterpart to switch body with the parallel Maria Arzonia on that planet (via the works of Gladius) and take over the parallel Order of Flourish by killing its leaders, only as a series of experiments for her project so that she could decide whether she would use the same tendency on Prime Earth. Therefore, Phyllis was the true creator of Arzonia Oscuridad, also known as Dark Arzonia, who later arrived at Prime Earth and became her partner in crime. She also attempted to see the power of the second Feast of Apollo if it ever launched, so she made Gladius to recreate the Feast on Planet Sorenson. Then, Phyllis manipulated the Witnesses into turning against the White Wizard (aka Lord Helio), causing a conflict between Team Witness and the Order, while Phyllis herself just stood by and watch. After the second Feast of Apollo was foiled, Phyllis found the chance to gain Lord Helio's wand so that she could kill him with it and taking the Stone of Wisdom from a dying Zoe, killing her as well. After gaining the Stone of Wisdom, Phyllis fused with her parallel counterpart and used her Supreme Croat Form to launch a massacre to create more deaths and Zodiac Demons, believing if a human became Zodiac Demon, they would be Shines. Otherwise, if they died, they would be mere humans. Manipulative, cunning and homicidal, Phyllis is the true main villain in Harvest Saga who served no one but herself, building a net of evil plots for many years so that one day she could launch her attack after so many preparations, only trying to become a human after bringing the world into Hell.
The nightmare of Sleepy Hollow later known to many people as Phyllis Pride Parker was born in a family that was proud law officials that participated the law enforcing in the town of Sleepy Hollow. She was born as a child prodigy. According to Selina Strawberry, Phyllis was calculated and cunning, being suggested by some expert that she could become the next Isaac Newton if she fought herself on science. However, Phyllis was having sociopathic traits because her parents were in fact cousins, so she was born from a marriage between close relatives.
The father of Phyllis was a police officer who died in the line of duty so many years ago, due to fighting against criminals, and the attack also took the mother of Phyllis away. Phyllis was shocked for a while to see her parents being shot down by criminals and later thought that her father was too weak to enforce his own job.
However, born to be a sociopath, the sadness and pain Phyllis felt became nullified very soon and she later got through this. Instead of mourning her parents, Phyllis laments that they were weak and pitiful to die under that gunpoint and she would never follow their examples. Phyllis later became both amoral and indifferent on good or evil, right or wrong. When she had determined to do something, she would do anything in order to achieve her goal, and that was the reason of her own "perfect" prosecuting career in future. Phyllis later tried to get the best of many people by working hard to enhance her own intelligence. After learning about the theories about the souls of human beings, Phyllis later came to believe that humans had souls and even wondered whether soul itself could become a food for itself, which she felt dismayed realizing it could never be found out.Even as a child, Phyllis displayed sociopathic traits by slicing her own arm. When caught by her foster parents, Phyllis only told them she wanted to learn what was feel like to feel pain. Surprisingly, she had no feelings on her face and the injuries did not mattered her. One month later, when a stray cat accidentally broke Phyllis' favorite vase, Phyllis killed the cat in front of her foster parents. After the incident, Phyllis was feared by many people and was forbidden to get closer to other children. Only the daughter of a neighboring gardener wanted to befriend Phyllis, and she invited Phyllis to the forest for picking up mushroom. However, the gardener girl soon went missing and no one had found her ever. In fact, Phyllis murdered her only "friend", and she later consumed her flesh by making them into her cooking serving her foster parents and guest , doing those stuff all due to curiosity. That defined her cannibalistic traits.
Horrified by her actions, the foster parents of Phyllis had to hide her sociopathic actions away from police and her psychiatrist, while becoming abusive towards her. That eventually caused them disaster.When she was 10, Phyllis was berated by her foster parents for accidentally breaking a glass. They later trapped her inside the closet for three days without giving any food or drink. This slowly drove Phyllis insane.At this moment, she was approached by Ancitif, who possessed as a thief and gave her a bottle of water, saving her. Ancitif said he would give her power and chance to seek vengeance if she joined his master, Moloch. Phyllis agreed. Ancitif then encouraged Phyllis to eat and kill anyone who wronged her, before casting a spell on Phyllis so that she can have feelings again. The first sense that returned to Phyllis' body was hunger and anger.
One night, when her foster parents left the house, Phyllis broke free from the closet via digging a hole into her backyard. Then, Phyllis attacked her foster parents, tied them up and returned to devour food and drink from the fridge in order to fill her empty stomach, without any waste, but the power given by Ancitif made her extremely voracious. Combined with days of hunger and thirst, those food or drinks cannot fill her. Then, she looked at her obsessed foster parents and smiled, before she raised a kitchen knife to kill her adoptive parents. For the next week, she ate their meat, organs and any parts she considered edible, until they became skeletons.
After her first experience of being a cannibalistic killer, Phyllis was satisfied that she had her revenge. Later, Phyllis buried the bones of her foster parents and managed to fake her death by beheading another beggar girl, before taking away her head and cannibalized it in the wild until all it remained was a skull. Because Phyllis was hidden away from the outside world for most of the time, and everyone who knew her had either moved away even without knowing her name or murdered by her, no one knew who the beheaded girl truly was. As a result of this, no one could tell that it was not Phyllis Parker.
Join the Order of Flourish
Hiding her true identity as a self-made orphan, Phyllis later became a law student in Sleepy Hollow's prosecutor office under a false identity in the age of thirteen, which she began her so-called perfect record of capturing criminals, but she was not doing those for seeking out truth. She prosecuted many criminals only trying to gain her own fame and perfection on the record so that one day she would take power and turn the town upside down, even to the point of threatening witnesses and forging proof without being noticed.
The fame of Phyllis made out of violence and blood soon caught the attention of Lord Helio, who admired Phyllis' skills without knowing her true nature. Lord Helio invited Phyllis to join the Order of Flourish, and she accepted. However, she had no intention to make Sleepy Hollow powerful. She only wanted more power by becoming a magician so that one day she could gain more power.
After Phyllis joined the Order of Flourish, the entire secret council shall face a pending doom as well as falling into the dark side due to her insane actions.
Seeing the Stone of Wisdom
Being RejectedHowever, things seemed to cool down when Phyllis fell in love, though it sounded strange. She fell in love with a man named Dragonia Dragonfruit, who was also an agent of the Order. However, her feelings to him was not out of love, but out of sheer desire of making him her puppet. Unbeknownst to her, the man named Dragonia she was madly "in love with" would eventually became her most powerful rival on the court.
In an incident which Phyllis (16 years old at that time) made a forgery with the help of Pedro Pineapple, another agent of the Order who was in public position as the National Security Advisor, but a user and dealer of weapons of mass-destruction in secret. The defendant was a failed minion of Pedro framed by own superior and was accused of producing mass-destructive weapons in secret. Pedro forged evidence and helped Phyllis to win on the court, putting the defendant in the prison, where he was later poisoned by a bailiff bribed by Pedro.
Three years later, however, after Dragonia became a rookie defense attorney, he immediately began to suspect what Phyllis did and planned to confront her on the court. However, Dragonia made a childish move by telling Phyllis what he was planned to do and broke up their romantic relationship with her. Feeling betrayed and rejected, Phyllis went completely insane. To avoid a penalty on her career, to protect Pedro's weapon dealing to gain her own profit, and to avenge herself from being betrayed, Phyllis attempted to kill Pedro.
On the day of the trial against Pedro, an earthquake struck Sleepy Hollow and caused a mass blackout in the entire town. Dragonia, alongside one of his best friends, Gregory Grape (another formal agent of the Order of Flourish), as well as a bailiff, were all trapped inside an elevator. Horrified, the bailiff (who was unknowingly suffering from mental illness) began to turn panicking and started to attack Gregory out of sheer desperation, but Dragonia tried to stop the situation by grabbing the bailiff's gun before throwing it at the wall, but it triggered a shot that broke through the glass door of the elevator, while the gun itself knocked Dragonia down by coming back and hit his head right after hitting the wall. In a blur of chaos, Gregory heard a gunfire and a woman's shrieking, before he lost conscience and everything gone quiet.
Later, when Gregory was rescued and woke up, he found Dragonia disappeared, the door opened while the bailiff's bleeding corpse lied on the ground. Gregory then felt extremely guilty for the events, to the point which drove him almost insane and ended.up becoming an emotionless sociopath.
However, what Gregory did not know was that Phyllis had arrived at the elevator when she heard the noise. Phyllis tried to reach the glass door but was shot at her shoulder when the gunfire happened. Screaming and trying to hold back, Phyllis opened the door of elevator by force, revealing Gregory, the bailiff and Dragonia inside. With a grin, Phyllis shot at the female bailiff in comatose, killing her. Afterwards, Phyllis took the body of Dragonia away, back into her chamber where she cannibalized his heart.
After that, Phyllis made a request of going on a vacation and wait for her wound to heal. She removed the bullet with the help of Pedro, without going to a hospital since that would make record. Then, Phyllis destroyed the bullet removed from her body, destroying perhaps the only evidence that could used against her.
Up to this point, no one could explain why there was only one victim shot to death while there was two shooting was heard in the corridor. Many people theorized that the bailiff and Dragonia were both killed by Gregory, but no evidence had supported that Gregory killed the two. If Selina killed both of the bailiff and Dragonia via firing two shots, then it made no sense since she was found unconscious in the elevator while Dragonia was missing. No one, however, had ever suspected Prosecutor Phyllis Parker, who was the true culprit of the scene.
That event deepened and eventually sealed the madness of Phyllis, who developed a habit of hunting men with short and dark hair (resembling the hairstyle of Dragonia) to murder, causing a serial missing. This event also darkened the personality of Gregory, making him falling into despair. After Dragonia's missing, Phyllis took his place in the Order of Flourish and became a formal executive.
Murdering the Eye-witnesses
Murder of Hestia Hawthorn
Feast of Apollo
Family Murder of a White Witch
Alternate Version - Dark Arzonia
Rebellion against Moloch
Arrival of Gladius
False Elder of Plainness
Order of Bloodshed
Arrival on Prime Earth
All information of Phyllis Peach, such as her hobbies, her favorite things, etc
- Favorite color:
- Black, dark gray
- Favorite food:
- Human flesh, organs, red wine stuffed with blood, blood-pasted pasta, Peach pie, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, pumpkin pie with a small cup of orange juice, ice cream, doughnut
- Favorite clothes:
- Prosecutor uniform
- Favorite hobbies:
- Planning conspiracies, working, winning the trial in every way she could so that she could win publicity, manipulation incrimination, plotting against others, causing conflicts from behind, murdering anyone who stood against her, killing men with dark red hair, causing death, inflicting misery and panic on the town
- Favorite allies:
- Moloch, Michael Langdon, Crow Faux, Christine Van Bilj, Atticus Nevins, Leena Reyes (unwitting pawn), Charlotte Raisin, Nelson Meyers, Melancholia, Gladius Grapefruit, Efreet Feuer, Vanifer, Carlos Coconut, Nether Kaysie the Demon Princess, Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince, Jobe, Ara Astaroth, William Howe
- Favorite enemies:
- Men with dark red hair (obsession in murdering them), pretending to be a Zodiac Demon, interfering the plan of others, cannibalism, forging evidence, cheating during her match, ruining the life of her rivals, calling the Zodiac Demons by their name of their human host, to take on her own move instead of following the orders from her commanders, to feel "more human" again by starting her own agenda, fear and panic, murdering witnesses, revenge, corrupting others
- Her plans being interfered, being referred directly as Peach, being referred directly as Arzonia, being referred directly as Therion, failure in her plans, Helio outwitted her in her manipulations, justice, law system, rules set by others, being ordered to do things, being a servant, being a Zodiac Demon, being a monster
- Favorite music:
- 25 years old
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
Character influenced by Phyllis's Actions
Before the Trial of Weapon Dealer (Chemical Weapon Attack)
During the Trial of Weapon Dealer
- Alexandar Apricot † - The wrongfully convicted victim of the Weapon Dealing Case and the late heir of Armando Family that held the title of the Arch-Mage of Apricot. Framed by Pedro Pineapple and was sent into jail for being the mastermind of the case (wrongful conviction) before being poisoned by Pedro after the latter bribed a bailiff.
- Pedro Pineapple - The true mastermind behind the Weapon Dealing case, who assisted Phyllis to frame Alexandar and poisoned him so that his further actions won't be compromise.
After the Trial of Weapon Dealer
- Bailiff Morgan † - The bribed bailiff that assisted in poisoning Alexandar Apricot, but was later strucked by guilt and developed a mental illness for three years. When he was trapped in an elevator with Dragonia and Gregory (as mentioned below), he broke down and attacked Dragonia in despair, and was later killed by Phyllis who happened to be there, in order to frame Gregory.
- Selina Strawberry - Pedro boasted the death of Alexandar as well as revealing himself to be the cause of the chemical weapon incident in New York City, in order to impress Selina with petty reasons. However, in retaliation, Selina slapped Pedro and stormed out crying. She and Alexandar were viewing each others as brother and sister, and his death had became the first step towards Selina's sanity slippage.
- The Entire Apricot Family - Even with the defense of Selina and Hestia Hawthorn, the reputation of the whole Apricot Family faced imminent doom, but its patriarch, Alfred, did not give up hope of clearing the name of his son, and he went for a rookie defense attorney named Dragonia Dragonfruit for help.
- Dragonia Dragonfruit † - The Rookie Defense Attorney who was once Phyllis' love interest, but he never loved her. Dragonia found out that Phyllis and Pedro had framed Alexandar before murdering him. He answered to the request from Alfred and Amelia Apricot, the father and sister of Alexandar, respectively. Dragonia later challenged Phyllis in the corridor before breaking up with her, fueling her attempt of murdering him in order to conceal the incrimination. Ironically, it eventually caused Dragonia's death at the hand of Phyllis herself.
- Frank Irving and his family - The case of Apricot Family had cost so much time for Captain Irving to investigate that he ignored his time with his family. Fearing that Irving will seek out her involvement, Phyllis manipulated Irving's daughter, Macey, to be crippled in a traffic accident. This caused the divorce of Frank and his wife, Cynthia.
After the Murder of Dragonia
- Lavenna Lavender - Lavenna and Dragonia were in love with each other, unbeknownest to Phyllis herself. After hearing the death of Dragonia, Lavenna was devastated. Believing Gregory was innoncent, Lavenna vowed to search for the killer behind the death of Dragonia, thus training herself as an assassin for Lord Helio without telling him her true intention of vengence.
- Alfred Apricot † - Alfred "Apricot" Armando, the former patriarch of the Armando Family of Sleepy Hollow, once held the Minister of Apricot in the Order of Flourish, but he was soon revoked from his duties and was driven out, mostly because his reputation fell into ruins for his son being the one responsible for a terrible bombing (according to the outcome of the trial following the death of Dragonia, who was supposed to clear the name of Alexandar). He later committed suicide for being too ashamed to face his wife and daughter, with his duty as the Deputy Mayor revoked.
- Anatasia Apricot † - After the Armando Family was condemned and being revoked from their official duties, Anatasia was enraged and vowed to avenge her husband, her son and Dragonia, but she chose the wrong person. Driven insane by her loss, Anatasia blamed everything on Gregory. She attacked Gregory and was accidentally killed by him.
- Amelia Apricot - After losing her brother, father and mother one by one, Amelia turned insane and blamed the whole thing on Gregory, just like what her mother did. She was adopted by Gregory when he tried to mend the outcome caused by Lady Anatasia's death, but Amelia never really forgave Gregory. She joined the Star Spangled Secrecy and trained herself as an assassin, so that one day she will get her revenge on her family due to Gregory's alleged murder upon Dragonia.
- Albert Apple † - Having witnessed that Phyllis killing Dragonia, Albert attempted to call for help, but Pedro, who was envious of Albert's relationship with Selina Strawberry, had attacked him from behind. Pedro and Phyllis manipulated Gregory into chopping off his hands for his "infidelity", but later framed Gregory to be the one who killed Dragonia. Albert was later sent to Tarrytown and brainwashed by Walter Watermelon, forever forgetting about what he witnessed.
- Gregory Grape - Believing himself to be the killer of Dragonia and the bailiff, Gregory was struck in guilt and sadness all day long, and his accidental murder of Anatasia only made things worse for him, not to mention that he chopped off Albert's hand due to losing his temper as well as his hatred towards Phyllis and Pedro. It eventually made him to fall into his dark side after being exposed to the effects of the Feast of Apollo, and his fall into the dark side stopped him from reporting Phyllis and Pedro to Lord Helio, making them to get away with their crimes (again).
- Hestia Hawthorn † - Hestia found suspitious things inside Alexandar's, whom she suspected to have any idea to cross a line. Suspecting anyone else being the mastermind, Hestia eventually found that there was a male witnesses for the defense attorney, who was with dark red hair (bearing the resemblence of Dragonia), was invited by Phyllis into her office for some questioning and was never found. Hestia eventually went into the office of Phyllis, before she found out the body of several red haired men, as well as the decomposed corpse of Dragonia, who was put into a coffin inside the underground chamber of Phyllis' office. However, Hestia was soon discovered by Phyllis and murdered by her inside Hestia's own house, before Phyllis burned down the house to hide evidence. Hestia's murder triggered the Feast of Apollo and caused an even more deadly consequences.
After the Murder of Hestia
- Selina Strawberry - Selina lost one of her arms (as it was crushed by a beam and she had to chop it off with an axe) while rescuing Hestia (who was already dead) at her burning house, and she was so traumatized by the event that she later fanatically supported Lord Helio's decision to start the Feast of Apollo. After being affected by the Feast, Selina turned into someone who was blinded by her wrath and her devotion, making her unaware to the real consequence of the Feast of Apollo and attempted to perform a second one.
- Lord Helio -
- Pedro Pineapple -
- Blaze Banana -
- Malcolm Dreyfuss -
- Calvin Riggs -
- Helena Donovan -
- Efreet Feuer -
- Chaos of Zodiac -
- Crow Faux -
- Dark Arzonia -
- Gladius Grapefruit -
Abilities & Power
Transformations & Other Forms
- Angel of Flame: The Angelic Form of Dark Arzonia, which was a fake Seraph Form performed to impersonate the real Maria. She began to know about this form from Michael Langdon, before taking it as a disguise as well. She used this form to cause psychotic breakdown towards innoncent people, driving them into insanity and made them kill each other. In this power, she succeeded in destroying the entire squad led by Jake Wells with only driving only one member into madness.
- Angel of Hellfire: The true Seraph Form of Dark Arzonia. Like the mainstream Maria, Dark Arzonia had her own Angel Form, but her True Angelic Form was a Fallen Seraph known as the Angel of Hellfire. In order to overpower Maria, Dark Arzonia combined unholy power into her attack and would induce psychotic breakdown into herself, fueling herself with rage empowerment to increase attack power in the cost of defense.
- Hydra Form: During her final battle, Merged Phyllis started to use her Head of Hydra technique to summon eight more replica of herself, albeit in different forms (two more Therion Zodiacs, two more Mainstream Phyllis, two more Dark Arzonias and two more Merged Phyllis without Supreme Croat Power) to join the fight, creating eight Phyllises in all. Counting her Supreme Croat Fusion Form, there would be nine of them. In the last ditch of fight against Team Witness, Phyllis turned into an army of her Supreme Croat Fusion Form, and Selina nearly costed her life to destroy all of those clones with Dawn's Early Light, so that Ichabod could locate the real one and kill her.
- Merged Phyllis Transformation: Due to Dark Arzonia and Mainstram Phyllis being the same person, they fused on a cellular level, and are unable to properly defuse even after losing the Stone of Wisdom. After Selina ripped the Stone of Wisdom out of Merged Phyllis, the latter was left in a semi-fused state instead of completely defused. After Helene Hawthorn attempts to stop them by slicing them in half, the semi-immortality gained from Dark Arzonia's Horseman mantle is shown to have stayed with both of them. Thus, they reform fully, with the semi-immortality then allowing them to re-mold themselves into Merged Phyllis individually. Mainstream Phyllis appears behind Selina and then transforms herself into Merged Phyllis.
- Army Phyllis: Later in the battle, Merged Phyllis used her newly gained regeneration to clone herself into an army, with the clones all being Supreme Croatoan Clones. Being multiple Merged Phyllis, Army Phyllis even stronger than any of his predecessors. In this form, Army Phyllis' regeneration is so great, she was able to survive being blasted to smithereens and even have said pieces regenerate to form clones of Merged Phyllis. Even the slightest trace of Army Phyllis can reform into several clones which are all equal in power. She far outclassed any of the Witnesses' Team due to her evolved immortality and in the end required Selina to activate Dawn's Early Light inside her, purifying the Croatoan Virus inside the Mainstream Phyllis. With it, Selina destroyed every single clones of Merged Phyllis, giving Ichabod the chance to obliterate the only two remaining Merged Phyllis for good with the Ring of Hope formed from the Stone of Wisdom. Before their demise, two Merged Phyllis fused themselves into one single being again and tried to defend herself, but it became futile when Ichabod pierced the chest of Merged Phyllis, destroyed the fusion form and rendered Phyllis back into her human form (Mainstream), before she turned into ashes.
- Gain the Stone of Wisdom for herself to realize her wish to be a human again
- Exploit and expose the hypocrisy of the Order of Flourish as retaliation for Helio's deception
- Kill Dragonia Dragonfruit for standing against her entire plot
- Kill Hestia Hawthorn to coneal her own crime
- Create Dark Arzonia in help of creating the United Kingdom of America
- Kill Lord Helio and take over the Order of Flourish as its new leader
- Plunge the world in chaos and become a public threat
- Abandon her Zodiac Demon form to become human once again
- Kill Zoe Corinth and prevent her merge with the Stone of Wisdom
- Spread fear in the Sleepy Hollow and take over it
- Play the both sides of Twelve Nethers and the Order underneath her thumb so that she could gain her own happy endings
- Manipulate the downfall of the second Feast of Apollo so that she could gain the Stone of Wisdom for herself
- Destroy the Witnesses with her own hands
- Kill Calvin Cranberry
- Kill Selina Strawberry
- Seek out the true identity of the White Wizard
- Seek out the true identity of the Wiseman
- Manipulate the treachery of Blaze Banana, Orlando Orange, Lillian Lime, Gregory Grape, Walter Watermelon, Leonard Lemon and Pedro Pineapple to make them her own puppet
Amongst all of the other human villains, Maria loathes Phyllis Peach / Dark Arzonia for her twisted tendency upon the Order of Flourish, which even succeeded her hatred towards Lord Helio. Phyllis at first had no knowledge upon the Angel of Flame until she had a dream, which she had believed to be a prediction to the future. It happened not long after she sold her soul to Moloch.
During her time in building the Dark Empire known as United Kingdom of America, Phyllis visited Moloch's palleral earth later known as Planet Sorensen-444 (named after Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince), where the time and era on Prime Earth was twisted upon Sorensen Planet. As a result of this, Phyllis and Maria on that planet co-existed, and the Palleral Maria was already a Spirit Guide warrior.
With Gladius Grapefruit's assistance, Phyllis persuaded her palleral counterpart to commit evil things for her in order to gain the palleral Earth's Stone of Wisdom. After murdering the palleral Lord Helio, who was far weaker than his Prime Earth counterpart, Phyllis made her palleral counterpart to switch her body with the palleral Maria with the Stone of Wisdom, forming Dark Arzonia in process, and they made her be mistaken as a traitor.After the Palleral Maria was tragically killed by her own comrades unwittingly, Dark Arzonia revealed her true self and then devoured all of the resistance soldiers with her new-found power. Meanwhile, Phyllis had deduced that there will be Maria Arzonia appeared on Prime Earth as well, just a matter of time. After becoming a gluttonous demon by Moloch, Dark Arzonia believed there was another Maria Arzonia on Prime Earth, although she found out that the said counterpart was yet to be born. However, soon after Maria traveled back in time and made an encounter with Dark Arzonia, the latter soon showed obsession towards her mainstream counterpart, and she said she will devour the Angel of Flame to gain more power.
Maria first met Dark Arzonia in Sleepy Hollow during her rescue mission of Carl. She was astonished to find out that there was someone who looked just like her, but she was utterly enraged by Dark Arzonia's cruel and insane tendency towards people. Before Dark Arzonia revealed her true identity, Maria saw Dark Arzonia as a threat to the Witnesses and the world, believing she was just an evil clone of herself.
However, as soon as she found out that Dark Arzonia was actually Phyllis Peach from another world and slaughtered Arzonia Family in that world, Maria went into a flying rage and attacked Dark Arzonia in a fit of blind rage, treating Dark Arzonia as her own personal arch-enemy and would slaughter her with any cost. Dark Arzonia also acheived the Angel of Hellfire form, claiming that it would appear on Maria as well if she delved deeper into her own cruelty. Maria was no amused or fond of such power, knowing that it was made of evil, sadism and cruelty, just like what were embodying Dark Arzonia herself.Besides Dark Arzonia, Maria shared the same hatred upon the mainstream Phyllis as well. It's not only because that Phyllis on the Prime Earth was the mastermind behind Dark Arzonia's formation, but also Phyllis was a horrid criminal mastermind that caused deaths and miseries for so many years, causing the Order of Flourish's dark twist and the town of Sleepy Hollow's tragedy chains.
After Helio's demise, Maria said in discussion that she still had a hard time forgiving Helio for what he did, but she can't forgive Phyllis even more, since she believed that Phyllis was the one who murdered Helio's daughter and was responsible for his twisted and prideful insanity.
The final form of Phyllis, taken after she gained the Stone of Wisdom and absorbed Dark Arzonia with it, was also on Maria's own list to kill. Maria saw Phyllis killing so many people and realized that the second Feast of Apollo's crashing benefitted Phyllis own goal. Maria finally saw through Phyllis' true self and angrily provoked her as a monster in human skin. Not only Phyllis shamelessly admitted this, but also she said that she will return back to her human form after she was done with all her enemies, cleansing both Team Witness and her rivals in the Order of Flourish all together. Maria found out that Phyllis was not a well-intentioned extremist, but a hypocrite and monster just like other corrupt members from the Order, yet the only differnce is that Phyllis don't even try to excuse herself.
Dark ArzoniaIn spite of being essensially the same person, the criminal partnership between Mainstrem Phyllis and Dark Arzonia isn't going well. Dark Arzonia shows no gratefulness for Phyllis' actions to "liberate" herself from the Order of Flourish's control and giving her a spiritual body, even looking down on Mainstream Phyllis and said she was merely a mortal, which Phyllis actually tolerated since she wanted to become a human again.
However, Phyllis was completely disgusted by Dark Arzonia's abrasive, flamboyant and pompous attitude, as well as the latter's obsession towards Maria Arzonia, divine power and immortality. She was also visibly shocked to hear Dark Arzonia's pride went so much that the latter even to the point of denouncing herself as a human.Even with both of them being cannibalistic villains, Phyllis was visibly disgusted by Dark Arzonia's dining manner and her constant waste on her prey. In fact, Dark Arzonia lacked of the experiences of being starved for days, which her mainstream counterpart had endured under her care of her abusive step-parents.
Therefore, Phyllis never wanted to cook for Dark Arzonia since Phyllis knew that Dark Arzonia would waste her dish, which was something she would never ever tolerate. Phyllis always shows hatred to rude people, and Dark Arzonia could have died long ago if Phyllis never needed her in this criminal mastermind's overall project. In spite of this, Phyllis had no grudge to the fact that Dark Arzonia called her "Phyllis" or "Parker" while she referring Dark Arzonia as "Arzonia", since she considered Phyllis to be her name and insisted people called her so instead of "Peach" or "Therion".
In Proxima's view, Phyllis also showed to be devoted and extremely careful to Dark Arzonia, but it was out of paranoia instead of true friendship. Phyllis was actually showing fear of herself and her feral nature, her status of a cult member, as well as a Zodiac Demon, and so she desperately tried to return back to her status as a human, but she was unaware that she renounced humanity long ago and so she was still a monster in human skin.On the other hand, Dark Arzonia wasn't good at hiding her feral nature if she was out of her "Maria Arzonia" persona. Dark Arzonia fully embraced her newly gained power and magician ability, and she outright denounced her human status, something that horrified and disgusted by Phyllis. She believed that Dark Arzonia would one day devour her creator, just like how she devoured the soldiers from Resistance.
Therefore, Mainstream Phyllis was extremely careful to Dark Arzonia. Phyllis would let Dark Arzonia to do whatever she wanted to do as long as she stayed on her mainstream counterpart's good side, maintaining Dark Arzonia under her control. However, as Phyllis never actually made trivial plans and would improvise things, everything that Dark Arzonia did was actually inside Phyllis' anticipation.
No matter how much contempt Dark Arzonia held to her mainstream counterpart, nothing changes the fact that Dark Arzonia went corrupted due to Mainstream Phyllis. Therefore, in a way, Dark Arzonia could be considered as Mainstream Phyllis' "own daughter", her greatest work thus far. Phyllis even called Dark Arzonia as her "best creation ever" after she gained the Stone of Wisdom, switched body with Dark Arzonia and devoured the latter to form Merged Phyllis form, finally throwing her fit of rage and punishment towards Dark Arzonia's sadistic and abrasive behavior.
Ingredient Preperation Theme
Dinner Party Theme
Cannibalistic Feast Theme
Quotes (Mainstream & Merged only)
- "People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later. And don't worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts."
- "Outright declaring villainy is better than pretending to be hero and denying the misery you caused. At least, admitting yourself as a villain makes you honest."
- "First, you must be warned: Nothing here... is vegetarian. Bon appetit."
- "This was not a random choice. The knife senses only the deepest pain, seeks it out, and channels it, like a forge, out of which you emerge reborn, as you were meant to be. Oh, the moment I saw... your wounded and fragile heart, I knew... that you could become that which everyone fears. The unseen is rising up amongst us... slowly destroying the illusion of sactuary from darkness. And now that you've tasted it -- an intoxicating feeling. You can join an ancient and grand history."
- "You can stand by my side... no, by our side, and be revered by all... but only if you abandon all hestitation, mercy and doubt. The Two Witnesses will seek to stop you. Bury your new power deep into their hearts and bring me back what "he who is yet to come" desires. Destiny favors the strong and destroys the weak."
- "I told you not to trust me, and you know it."
- "On the day I get the Stone of Wisdom, I'll end everything between me and you."
- "Every time I'm faced with a decision, I close my eyes and see the same picture. Whenever I consider a question, I ask myself 'Will this action make this picture a reality', pull it out of my mind and into the world...and I only act if the answer is yes. A picture of me as the Queen of this world."
- "You know what I learnt losing that duel? I learnt that I'll never win. Not that way. That's their game, their rules. I'm not going to fight them. I'm going to ruin them. That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by admitting what we are can we get what we want."
- "Don't fight in the good or the evil. Fight every battle, everywhere, always, in your mind. Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend. Every possible series of events is happening all at once. Live that way and nothing will surprise you. Everything that happens will be something that you've seen before."
- "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks between them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods... illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is, but they'll never know this... not until it's too late."
- Phyllis: I am everywhere but also I am nowhere. You came across me so many times and yet you never saw me. Dark Arzonia is me from another world, but it was I who granted her new form. Plus, let's make a count. There were Walter, Blaze, Orlando, Pedro, Lillian, Gregory, Gladius and even your beloved Albert under the possession of "the other me"...
- Selina: All became your puppets.
- Phyllis: Correct. Such a nice pattern developed... You interfered in my world, and in turn I destroyed yours...
- Selina: So... it's you...
- Phyllis: Did you think it was coincidence that all the people befriended you in your life ended up dead? Alexandar Apricot and Dragonia Dragonfruit, for example, they were the big one, but did Pedro tell you about them? And then of course, your beloved Hestia went so far seeking the truth. Thus, she had gone forever, triggering the first Feast of Apollo that formed those Zodiac Demons in Sleepy Hollow... It was all because of me! It was all me, Selina. It's always been me! I'm the author of all your pain!
- "Yes, I am already a spy... I never have loyalty towards you, Father, because I see you as nothing but a human, like I am. You think the world is despicable and will try anything to wipe the so-called sin from humanity, but in fact you are sinned. We are all sinned. The whole pathetic Earth is filled with guilty people. However, the cure is now right in front of us... the Croatoan Virus!"
- "Am I not beautiful with all this pink and golden light?"
- "The Father is a fool who needs to be destroyed, and a wiser successor shall take his place. His successor is standing right in front of you, and she will tell you that the weaklings have no place on this pathetic planet!"
- "Now, witness the next stage of human's evolution! All of the humans will see me as their savior, their mistress. In fact, we can all become evil and cruel, and you just do not have the courage to embrace or admit your dark side."
- "Welcome to your personal hell, Crane. Please stay a while."
- "I'm sorry. I will send you a bill if you survive this ordeal."
- "Crane... rumors has it. You 'created' the Horseman of Death. Nice work. I applaud you. Too bad that he is not here yet."
- "I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERFERE!!!"
- Phyllis: Pandora the Magician... No, you're now Pandora the Nobody! Am I right? You ruined the Feast of Apollo, and I should be thanking you for it!
- Pandora: Quit it! I never tried to ruin it for YOU after all! Besides, what's the meaning of this attack? Why are you trying to massacre anyone in this place?!
- Phyllis: I'm collecting their soul power... in order to feed the Stone of Wisdom inside me. Besides, I'm not like the Wiseman, after all. I won't search for certain candidate from the Shines to develope a new Zodiac Demon. Anyone who didn't just die during the attack will become Shines after all!
- Pandora: How dare you... What do you think you're doing!?
- Phyllis: Stop interfering my plan, Team Witness! I have no time to play tricks with you.
- Phyllis: Why are you still struggling, Selina? Your old, frail puppeteer is already gone forever.
- Selina: It is I who should ask YOU! What are you doing with the Stone of Wisdom, Arzonia or Peach?
- Phyllis: Stop calling me Arzonia or Peach anymore! We are one and the same now, and I abandoned my code name already! The name is Parker, Phyllis Pride Parker! I will become a human being with free will and power once again!
- Selina: You mean you want to take over the Order and take the Stone of Wisdom so that you can turn into human? Even with so many victims?
- Phyllis: The biggest victim of them all is myself, okay? Because of that pathetic artist girl, I was turned into a monster! You joined the order against your will, and we are the same kind. I thought you can know about my wish.
- Selina: Yes, I know, and I know it very well. Therefore, I decide... to realize MY wish! I will get the Stone of Wisdom back from you, and I will save Lady Hestia!
- Phyllis: Marvelous. At the moment when I gain the Stone of Wisdom, I will end this between me and you. Isn't that what I told you?
- "No, I do not want to end the things like this... I want to stay in this fusion... No, please, there is no way to separate 'us'... We are the one and the same! Witnesses, the Hell is rising upon us! AHH... GAHH!!!"
- "I am hungry... I AM HUNGRY!!! YOU WILL ALL BECOME MY DESSERT!"
- "Oh, look at me! Listen to me! You want the Light Lord, you want the Fourth Tribulation, and now here she is, Ichabod Crane! You are chasing nothing but a myth, a human with such a corruptive falsehood and confuse others! I do not try to lie and boast myself! I am showing what I really am! You want answers about the true Light Lord, and here "she" is! From this day on, I am the new Light Lady!"
- "You know what? I reject fission!"
- "Hahahahaha... You have no idea what hunger really means, haven't you? Allow me to tell you something... about what it means to crash MY APPETIZER!!!"
- "Now, the destruction through time and space is about to pass on. Michael Langdon would be the next one to come. People from the Team Witness and... The Rogues... the Croatoan Pandemic of Fate is about to start."
- "The real hunger is what would countinously cycled after you seemed to be full! It needs to combine dishes after dishes, steps after steps. This is why we have our desire to devour!"
- "I know exactly who you are, Red Haired Demon. I thought I had cleanse the course in this planet, but my work was incomplete. Tell your companions this: When I am finished here, you are next."
- "Now, humans, enjoy your own screaming... that shall never ends in this NEVERENDING FEAST!!!"
- "Curse you, Selina! Curse you and your lousy cure! I am not ready to face this! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
- Phyllis: You robbed a human's last wish? Is that why you called yourself a Biblical Witness, Crane?
- Ichabod: How could you be a human... when you abandoned your humanity?
- Phyllis: That sounds sensible... (her last words)
Quotes about Phyllis
- "How could you be a human... when you abandoned your humanity?" - Ichabod Crane to Phyllis before she died
- "No, we're not the same, and we'll never ever be the same! I'm not like you! You're only looking back into the past and embraced your dark side because your petty excuse, while I have a change of heart. I'm now looking towards the future and trying to embrace my new life! First and the formost of all, I'm going to take back the Stone of Wisdom... so that Hestia's soul will rest in peace!" - Selina Strawberry revealed to Phyllis about her intention of retrieving the Stone of Wisdom
- "Phyllis Peach, that little doppelgänger you've been using against us is trying to take over you. Maybe you think you are controlling 'Dark Arzonia', but 'Dark Arzonia' is now trying to control you." - Selina Strawberry
- "Mirror? Not exactly. Mirror can only reflect our face, but it can't reflect our own heart. I took this form once... on myself... but I was forced to do so and I got rid of it with the help of my friends. However, you are using it to kill innocent people gleefully, trying ruined my reputation, trying to turn my allies against me, and trying to terrorize the town as well as the whole world... I will prosecute you as the judge, the prosecutor and the jury all in one! You are guilty and doomed!" - Maria Arzonia to her imposter
- "Now, after all these long periods of time, I was hunting down a falsehood?" - Jake Wells
- "She is not the real Maria... I can see that for myself. The real Maria hates that demon form. The real Maria won't be corrupted. Therefore, that is an imposter!" - Matt Butcher
Therion - Zodiac Demon Form
Merged Phyllis - Final Form
- She was named after famous actor/actress like many other members in the Order. In Peach's case, she was named after Phyllis Brooks.
- In the Period of Tribulations, Phyllis is the equavilant of Abaddon in the original Book of Revalations (just like Serilda before her). In the New Testament Book of Revelation, an angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; his name is first transcribed in Greek (Revelation 9:11—"whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, The Angel of Death.") as Ἀβαδδὼν, and then translated ("which in Greek means the Destroyer", Ἀπολλύων, Apollyon)). The Latin Vulgate and the Douay Rheims Bible have additional notes (not present in the Greek text), "in Latin Exterminans", exterminans being the Latin word for "destroyer".
- To amplify this demon who leads a locust army, Phyllis (especially her final form) is heavily accociate with the insects of grasshoppers as her insect theme.
- At high population densities and under certain environmental conditions, some grasshopper species can change colour and behaviour and form swarms. Under these circumstances they are known as locusts. Grasshoppers have had a long relationship with humans. Swarms of locusts can have devastating effects and cause famine, and even in smaller numbers, the insects can be serious pests.
- Coincidentally, some letters in her full name, Phyllis "Peach" Predation Parker - combined with Therion, her Zodiac Demon codename - could spell out "A Phony Eater and Serial Killer", which somehow forshadowed her true nature as a cannibalistic killer and liar.
- In spite of her villainy, Phyllis hates any food going to waste, and she won't use poison inside food since she thought it'll spoil her meal.
- In a way, Phyllis is the only villain in the storyline who wants to become a human with freedom after she's done with using her power to bring the world to living hell, making her arguably the only villain in the storyline who wants to make her power down instead of up as her ultimate goal.
- At the end of Phyllis Peach Arc, Phyllis was defeated by Selina in a suicidal attack before Ichabod finished Phyllis off, and Selina survived this suicidal attempt thanks to the virus which fully co-existed with her. This mirrors the ending of "The Final Problem" in Shelock Holmes, where Holmes and Moriarty fought on Reichenbach Falls, where they both fell into the falls, but Holmes survived the fall, while Moriarty met his ends (though many theorized that Moriarty survived as well).
- Interestingly, Phyllis's character is inspired by Moriarty, and her characteristics have several allusions to Moriarty himself.
- All of the incarnations of Phyllis Peach are considered as Complete Monsters, despite their difference in their detailed personality.
- In the Order of Strawberry spinoff, any of the ingredients in the food Phyllis serves to Selina can have pronounced negative mental side effects that make sense when the fact that Phyllis is trying to make Selina go insane is taken into account.
- Aspen: Vague fears of unknown origin, apprehension.
- Cherry Plum: Uncontrolled temper (Selina's desperate fear of the humanity's corruption).
- Chestnut Bud: Slow to learn, repeats mistakes, lacks observation.
- Clematis: Indifference, dreaminess, lack of interest in world around them.
- Gentian: Negative attitudes, depression, self-doubt.
- Gorse: Hopelessness, despair, despondency.
- Mustard: Deep gloom or depression of unknown origin.
- Rock Rose: Terror, panic, extreme fear.
- Phyllis herserlf acted as a foil to Michael Langdon. Much like the Anti-Christ, Phyllis is a villain who traversed time to cause havoc in another era. Both have caused trouble for Ichabod Crane, and in both cases the town of Sleepy Hollow played a part in the villains rising to power in the first place. Both acquired the powers of Moloch through some means and serve as an antithesis to the originally benign factions they served (Catholic Church & Order of Flourish) and drove them into darkness by taking their leadership.
- However, the differences are, Phyllis (alongside her Dark Arzonia counterpart, again) is from the past and went to cause troubles in the future via controlling other traitors formed due to her influence (like Blaze Banana, Gladius Grapefruit, Orlando Orange and Pedro Pineapple) who are all inferior to her; while Michael is from the future and creates trouble in the past via manipulating Eckidina KnightWalker, who is in fact a clone of someone as equally dangerous as him.
- Furthermore, what Michael is doing is for the sake of Moloch, while Phyllis knows fully well everything she does is monstrous and self-serving but rather enjoys it.
- Most of the roles of Phyllis in Harvest Saga, including the Chemical Weapon Attack in New York as well as the murder of Lord Helio, were originally planned to be orchastrated by Michael, but the idea was scrapped and later recycled in Phyllis' new character development, making the story more creative.
- Phyllis' presence as a main villain set up new standards for LOTM: WoSH.
- Phyllis is the first Tribulation confronted by the Witnesses in LOTM: WoSH to be a female villain, in contrast to male villains like Michael, Moloch, the Hidden One and Vizeran DeVir. Despite Jasmine Porcelain and Valindra Shadowmantle appeared prior to Phyllis and served as future Tribulations as well, neither of them really made a direct threat to the Witnesses in the first half of the storylines.
- In addition, being the first true human main villain of the storyline (in contrast to Vanifer who was a Tiefling), Phyllis was an ordinary and powerless human to begin with before she joined the Order of Flourish and gained her dark powers. Unlike other human female villains including Lady Van Tassel and Christine Van Bilj, Phyllis was born in an ordinary family with no witch blood inside her veins.
- She is also the first female villain of the storyline who managed to equally rival against Michael in both power and manipulation immediately after her debut, of which neither Lady Van Tassel nor Christine had acheived.
- The trecherous true nature of Phyllis (including her hidden unloyalty towards Lord Helio) was already been foreshadowed in her debut appearance and the way she talked.
- Phyllis referred herself as "Parker" first, before referring herself as her code name, "Peach".
- Phyllis could access to Purgatory without being summoned by Moloch.
- Phyllis dyed her hair into grey, her natural born color of hair, when she was not in her base. While attending her meetings, she was in pink hair. The same things go with her dress. She only wore pink or white uniform when she was attending a meeting, while she wore black when she was out of the Order's secret headquarters.
- The parallel Phyllis Peach (or False Maria / Arzonia Oscuridad) is considered to be the catalyst of almost the entire Harvest Saga, who started the events of killing all of the teammates of FBI Agent Jake Wells and framed the real Maria Arzonia for her crimes. Therefore, in Harvest Saga, Arzonia Oscuridad had even more important roles than the mainstream Phyllis Peach.
- Despite this, the mainstream Phyllis is the catalyst in almost every bad events connected to the Order of Flourish, covering from Horseman Saga to Harvest Saga.
- Phyllis is the most developed member in the Order of Flourish, from a simple Arc Villain to the primary antagonist of the entire Saga.
- Phyllis is the only member of the Order who admits that she is doing evil things, all the while enjoying every last moment of seeing her victims tormented.
- Before the revelation of her true identity, the false Maria (disguised by the parallel Phyllis Peach) was always addressed as "Maria" and her name was not distinguished from the real Maria Arzonia before the revelations of her real identity. However, Matt had suspicions upon seeing the false Maria, who never ever shared any emotional moment upon meeting him again.
- This kind of setting is based on the trickery concerning the true identity of Carla Radames (false Ada Wong) in Resident Evil 6. Carla was addressed as "Ada Wong" in the campaigns of Chris, Leon and Jake. The true name of Carla was later revealed in the real Ada's campaign. However, it was implied that Leon had suspicion that there were two "Ada Wong".
- The design of False Maria took inspiration from the False Gulandam, the main antagonist of 1963 Chinese film, Visitors on The Icy Mountain, who is a spy from bandits who disguised as the main heroine, Gulandam, to sabotage the PLA defenders in Xinjiang. Later, the imposter was recognized and revealed when the protagonist sang his romantic song to the two Gulandams, with the real one sing together with him while the false one remained silent.
- The parallel Phyllis' False Maria form has the same appearance to Maria's corrupted form when she was briefly corrupted by a corruptive succubus summoned by Melancholia in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow Spin-Off - Firenza Junior. The only difference is that the real Maria despised the form and eventually got rid of it with the help of Magilou, whereas the parallel Phyllis accepted this corrupted form and used it to bring humanity's own downfall.
- Ironically, despite being the most insane of them all, Phyllis is the only top executives of the Order of Flourish who did not have any physical deformity, scar or disability. Helene, however, dismissed this and said that Phyllis lost her heart, which is a reference to her heartless actions.
- Helio: Lost his left foot (wear a prosthetic)
- Selina: Lost her right arm (wear a prosthetic)
- Albert: Lost his right hand (wear a prosthetic that could be transformed into a claw in his werewolf form)
- Pedro: Permenant scar on his shoulder (covered with shoulder pads)
- Blaze: Permenant scar on his thigh (covered with tight jeans)
- Orlando: Physically ill
- Marshall: Mute (later revealed to be a fake)
- Helene: Facial deformity (covered in a mask)
- In LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow storyline, Phyllis Peach is the second final antagonist of a main story saga who is not a Tribulation itself, after the Hidden One in Pandora Saga and before Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince in Zodiak Saga. However, while the Hidden One serves as the master of the 2nd Tribulation (Pandora), Sorensen served as one of the masters of the 12th Tribulation (Hubert Zodiak), Phyllis is an usurper who took over the role of the 4th Tribulation (Lord Helio).
- This was also the great proof that John Doe lied in some of the Prophecy of Tribulations written in the Grand Grimoire. In fact, Phyllis is the true 4th Tribulation.
- There are implications that Orlando Orange had records of weapon dealing with the agents of the KnightWalker Family. Since Phyllis was the one behind Orlando's actions, she is indirectly a supporter of the KnightWalkers as well.
Jiang Qing (Chinese: 江青; Wade–Giles: Chiang Ch'ing, March 19, 1914 – May 14, 1991) was a Chinese actress and a major political figure during the Cultural Revolution (1966–76). She was the fourth wife of Mao Zedong, the Chairman of the Communist Party and Paramount leader of China. She used the stage name Lan Ping (蓝苹) during her acting career, and was known by many other names. She married Mao in Yan'an in November 1938 and served as the inaugural "First Lady" of the People's Republic of China. Jiang Qing was best known for playing a major role in the Cultural Revolution and for forming the radical political alliance known as the "Gang of Four".
Jiang Qing served as Mao's personal secretary in the 1940s and was head of the Film Section of the Communist Party's Propaganda Department in the 1950s. She served as an important emissary for Mao in the early stages of the Cultural Revolution. In 1966 she was appointed deputy director of the Central Cultural Revolution Group. She collaborated with Lin Biao to advance Mao's unique brand of Communist ideology as well as Mao's cult of personality. At the height of the Cultural Revolution, Jiang Qing held significant influence in the affairs of state, particularly in the realm of culture and the arts, and was idolized in propaganda posters as the "Great Flagbearer of the Proletarian Revolution". In 1969, Jiang gained a seat on the Politburo.
Before Mao's death, the Gang of Four controlled many of China's political institutions, including the media and propaganda. However, Jiang Qing, deriving most of her political legitimacy from Mao, often found herself at odds with other top leaders. Mao's death in 1976 dealt a significant blow to Jiang Qing's political fortunes. She was arrested in October 1976 by Hua Guofeng and his allies, and was subsequently condemned by party authorities. Since then, Jiang Qing has been officially branded as having been part of the "Lin Biao and Jiang Qing Counter-Revolutionary Clique" (林彪江青反革命集团), to which most of the blame for the damage and devastation caused by the Cultural Revolution was assigned. Though she was initially sentenced to death, her sentence was commuted to life imprisonment in 1983. After being released for medical treatment, Jiang Qing committed suicide in May 1991.
Lieutenant General Dai Li (Tai Li; Chinese: 戴笠; pinyin: Dài Lì; Wade–Giles: Tai4 Li4; May 28, 1897 - March 17, 1946) was born Dai Chunfeng (Tai Chun-feng; 戴春風) with the courtesy name of Yunong (Yu-nung; 雨農) in Bao'an, Jiangshan of Qing Dynasty China's Zhejiang province. He studied at the Whampoa Military Academy, where Chiang Kai-shek served as Chief Commandant, and later became head of Chiang's Military Intelligence Service.
As the Chief of the Kuomintang (KMT) Army secret service in China, Dai Li helped to develop China's modern intelligence organization in 1928, "Clandestine Investigation Section" directly under the Northern Expeditionary Army's Headquarters with the aims of an early victory of the war to quell the nationwide unrest and minimize the loss of life by making the most of military and political intelligence. By the end of the Second Sino-Japanese war, this small section would evolve to the very complex and controversial Investigation and Statistics Bureau of Chinese National Military Council, which is the predecessor of the Military Intelligence Bureau under the Chief of General Staff, ROC Ministry of National Defense in Taiwan.
The benign title of The Investigation and Statistics Bureau belied the true nature of its secret police work, making Dai one of the most powerful men in China, and earning him the nickname "the Himmler of China". Dai was also the head of the Blue Shirts Society, a fascist organization that did security and intelligence work for Chiang. In 1930s and 1940s, his agents from Military-Statistics Bureau were very successful at penetrating the Chinese Communist Party and Imperial Japanese puppet organizations.
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994), also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal, was an American serial killer and sex offender, who committed the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys between 1978 and 1991. Many of his later murders involved necrophilia, cannibalism, and the permanent preservation of body parts—typically all or part of the skeletal structure.
Although diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a psychotic disorder, Dahmer was found to be legally sane at his trial. Convicted of fifteen of the sixteen murders he had committed in Wisconsin, Dahmer was sentenced to fifteen terms of life imprisonment on February 15, 1992. He was later sentenced to a sixteenth term of life imprisonment for an additional homicide committed in Ohio in 1978.
On November 28, 1994, Dahmer was beaten to death by Christopher Scarver, a fellow inmate at the Columbia Correctional Institution.
Lavrenti Pavlovich BeriaLavrentiy Pavlovich Beria (English: /ˈbɛriə/; Georgian: ლავრენტი პავლეს ძე ბერია, Lavrenti Pavles dze Beria, IPA: [bɛriɑ]; Russian: Лавре́нтий Па́влович Бе́рия; IPA: [ˈbʲirʲiə]; 29 March [O.S. 17 March] 1899 – 23 December 1953) was a Soviet politician of Georgian ethnicity, Marshal of the Soviet Union and state security administrator, chief of the Soviet security and secret police apparatus (NKVD) under Joseph Stalin during World War II, and promoted to deputy premier under Stalin from 1941. He later officially joined the Politburo in 1946.
Beria was the longest-lived and most influential of Stalin's secret police chiefs, wielding his most substantial influence during and after World War II. He simultaneously administered vast sections of the Soviet state and acted the de facto Marshal of the Soviet Union in command of NKVD field units responsible for anti-Nazi partisan operations on the Eastern Front during World War II, as barrier troops and the apprehension of thousands of "turncoats, deserters, cowards and suspected malingerers." Beria administered the vast expansion of the Gulag labor camps and was primarily responsible for overseeing the secret defense institution known as sharashkas, critical to the war effort. He played the decisive role in coordinating the Soviet partisans, developing an intelligence and sabotage network behind German lines.
He attended the Yalta Conference with Stalin, who introduced him to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt as "our Himmler". After the war, he organized the communist takeover of the state institutions of Central and Eastern Europe. Beria's uncompromising ruthlessness in his duties and skill at producing results culminated in his success in overseeing the Soviet atomic bomb project. Stalin gave it absolute priority and the project was completed in under five years in no small part due to Soviet espionage against the West organized by Beria's NKVD.
Upon Stalin's death in March 1953, Beria was promoted to First Deputy Premier, where he carried out a campaign of liberalization. He was briefly a part of the ruling "troika" with Georgy Malenkov and Vyacheslav Molotov. Beria's overconfidence in his position after Stalin's death led him to misjudge other Politburo members. During the coup d'état led by Nikita Khrushchev and assisted by the military forces of Marshal Georgy Zhukov, Beria was arrested on charges of treason during a meeting in which the full Politburo condemned him. The compliance of the NKVD was ensured by Zhukov's troops, and after interrogation Beria was taken to the basement of the HQ of the Moscow Military District and shot by General Pavel Batitsky.
Yoshiko Kawashima (川島芳子 Kawashima Yoshiko, 24 May 1907 – 25 March 1948) was a Chinese princess of Manchu descent. She was notable descendant of Hooge (prince), eldest son of Huangtaiji. Kawashima was born in the Aisin Gioro clan, the imperial clan of the Manchu-led Qing dynasty. Her birth name was Xianyu and her courtesy name was Dongzhen (literally "eastern jewel"). Her Sinicised name was Jin Bihui. She is best known by her Japanese name, Kawashima Yoshiko. She was raised in Japan and served as a spy for the Japanese Kwantung Army and puppet state of Manchukuo during the Second Sino-Japanese War. She is sometimes known in fiction under the pseudonym "Eastern Mata Hari". After the war, she was captured, tried and executed as a traitor by the Nationalist government of the Republic of China.
Heinrich Himmler (October 7th, 1900 - May 23rd, 1945) was one of the most powerful men in Nazi party during its rule of Germany - second only to Hitler in power Himmler was the overseer of the concentration camps, extermination camps and killing squads - he was the architect of the Holocaust (the mass murder of millions Jews as well as Roma, prisoners of war, Poles, communists, homosexuals, people with disabilities and other so-called "life unworthy for life").
The holocaust would not have happened if not for this man. He tried to breed a master race of Nordic appearance, the Aryan race. His plans for racial purity were ended by Hitler’s vanity in making rash military decisions rather than letting his generals make them, thus ending the war prematurely. Himmler was captured after the war. He unsuccessfully tried to negotiate with the west, and was genuinely shocked to be treated as a criminal upon capture. He committed suicide by swallowing a cyanide capsule he had bit upon.
Kenji Doihara (土肥原 賢二 Doihara Kenji, 8 August 1883 – 23 December 1948) was a general in the Imperial Japanese Army in World War II. He was instrumental in the Japanese invasion of Manchuria for which he earned fame taking the nickname 'Lawrence of Manchuria', a reference to Lawrence of Arabia, although according to Jamie Bisher this flattering sobriquet was rather misapplied given that Colonel T.E. Lawrence fought to liberate, not to oppress a people. Furthermore, according to the opinion of his military chief in Manchuria, Lieutenant-General Ishiwara Kanji, his heavy addiction to opium contributed to his unreliability as an army officer.
As a leading intelligence officer he played a key role to the Japanese machinations leading to the occupation of large parts of China, the destabilization of the country and the disintegration of the traditional structure of Chinese society in order to diminish reaction to the Japanese plans using highly unconventional methods. He became the mastermind of the Manchurian drug trade, and the real boss and sponsor behind every kind of gang and underworld activity in China. After the end of World War II, he was prosecuted for war crimes in the International Military Tribunal for the Far East. He was found guilty, sentenced to death and was hanged in December 1948.
Zhu CanZhu Can (朱粲) (died 621) was an agrarian rebel leader during the disintegration of the Chinese dynasty Sui Dynasty. He was particularly noted for his cruelty and his penchant for favoring cannibalism, and he, while not having a set base of operation, generally roved with his army in the modern southern Henan area, claiming for himself the title of Emperor of Chu. He also at times submitted to Li Mi the Duke of Wei, the Sui emperor Yang Tong, Emperor Gaozu of Tang, and Wang Shichong the Emperor of Zheng. After finally breaking with Tang, he fled to the Zheng capital Luoyang, and after Luoyang fell to Tang in 621, he was executed.
Zhu Can was from Bo Province (毫州, roughly modern Bozhou, Anhui), and he was initially a minor official with his local county government. He joined the military when men were sought to combat the agrarian rebels at Changbai Mountain (長白山, in modern Binzhou, Shandong, not the mountain range in Jilin), but in or before 615 he defected and led a group of rebels himself, which became known as the Kedahan Bandits (可達寒賊). He declared himself the Prince of Jialouluo (迦樓羅王), and he eventually crossed the Huai River south to attack the various commanderies of modern southern Henan, northern Hubei, and southern Shaanxi. It was said that Zhu was very cruel, and that wherever he went, he often massacred the population.
It was said that, in winter 618,, Zhu had some 200,000 men, and he roamed in the region, capturing cities and taking their food storage. Even before he finished consuming the food, however, he would leave, and before doing so would burn the remaining food. As a result, people in the region suffered from starvation. Eventually, food supplies in the region ran low, as Zhu's troops also did not plant crops or grow them. Zhu then encouraged his soldiers to eat women and infants, stating, "Human flesh is the most delicious flesh. As long as there are people around, we need not worry about hunger." He also ordered the cities under his control to deliver old people and children to his camps to be consumed.
Richard Trenton ChaseRichard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in a span of a month in Sacramento, California. He was nicknamed "The Vampire of Sacramento" because he drank his victims' blood and cannibalized their remains.
Richard Trenton Chase was known to be a schizophrenic psychopath, started with animals, the moved on to humans. He cannibalized every victim he killed. By the age of 10, he showed signs of the Macdonald Triad: he suffered with Enuresis,Pyromania, and zoosadism. Chase was convinced to commit suicide by inmates at San Quentin Prison, and on December 26,1980, he did just that, ingesting pills that he hid while incarcerated.
H.H. HolmesHerman Webster Mudgett (May 16, 1861 – May 7, 1896), better known under the name of Dr. Henry Howard Holmes or more commonly H. H. Holmes, was an American serial killer of the 19th century.
While he confessed to 27 murders, only nine could be plausibly confirmed and several of the people whom he claimed to have murdered were still alive. He is commonly said to have killed as many as 200, though this figure is traceable only to 1940s pulp magazines. Many victims were said to have been killed in a mixed-use building he owned, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) west of the 1893 World's Fair: Columbian Exposition, supposedly called World's Fair Hotel (informally "The Murder Hotel"), though evidence suggests that the hotel portion was never truly open for business.
Besides being a serial killer, Holmes was also a con artist and a bigamist, the subject of more than 50 lawsuits in Chicago alone. Many now-common stories of his crimes sprang from fictional accounts that later authors took for fact; however, in a 2017 biography, Adam Selzer wrote that Holmes' story is "effectively a new American tall tale – and, like all the best tall tales, it sprang from a kernel of truth".
H. H. Holmes was executed on May 7, 1896, for the murder of friend and accomplice Benjamin Pitezel. During his murder trial for Pitezel, H. H. Holmes confessed to numerous other killings.
Professor James MoriartyProfessor James Moriarty is the archenemy of Sherlock Holmes and is often considered one of the first supervillains in fiction - he appeared in only two novels and despite rarely encountering Holmes personally he is considered the main antagonist of the entire Sherlock Holmes series, being famously described as the "Napoleon of Crime".
Professor Moriarty's past is vastly unknown and even the parts that are known are debatably untrue. He is noted to be of good birth and excellent education, and was a scientific and mathematical genius. He is introduced in the series as someone who is publicly worshiped for his accomplishments in science and technology, and is a mathematics professor at a famed university. It is explained in one particular adaption that he grew apart from his family because of his diabolical ambitions. He has at least one brother, a colonel also called James.
Moriarty was eventually put into contact with several criminals in Britain and quickly realized that they lacked any organisation or precision, which - as a mathematical genius - he would be perfectly capable of reating with tactical magnificence. He was already renowned as extremely accomplished, having written works on the Binomial Theorem that have been internationally acclaimed. However, underneath his mask of benign and benevolent professorship at the university, he was in fact a cunning and formidable figure in the criminal underworld.
He operated as follows: he organised burglaries, heists, extortion and so forth on a regular basis, but with a certain sophistication that lacked brutality or unnecessary bloodthirst. If one of the people working for him was caught in their crimes, then Moriarty would anonymously place a substantial amount of money to pay for their defence in court. The money was not only to enable him to go free, but also to subtly order him not to expose the identity of his employer.
Hannibal LecterDr. Hannibal Lecter is a character in a series of suspense novels by Thomas Harris. Lecter was introduced in the 1981 thriller novel Red Dragon as a forensic psychiatrist and cannibalistic serial killer. The novel and its sequel, The Silence of the Lambs, feature Lecter as one of the primary antagonists after the two serial killers in both novels. In the third novel, Hannibal, Lecter becomes a protagonist. His role as the antihero occurs in the fourth novel, Hannibal Rising, which explores his childhood and development into a serial killer.
The first film adapted from the Harris novels was Manhunter (based on Red Dragon) which features Brian Cox as Lecter, spelled "Lecktor". In 1991, Anthony Hopkins won an Academy Award for his portrayal of the character in The Silence of the Lambs. He would reprise the role in Hannibal in 2001 and in a second adaptation of Red Dragon made in 2002 under the original title.
The NBC television series Hannibal debuted in 2013, and focuses on the development of the relationship between Lecter and Will Graham, an FBI profiler. In the series, Lecter is portrayed by Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen, who won a Saturn Award for his performance.
In 2003, Hannibal Lecter (as portrayed by Hopkins) was chosen by the American Film Institute as the #1 movie villain. In June 2010, Entertainment Weekly named him one of the 100 Greatest Characters of the Last 20 Years.
Darth ZannahZannah, known as "Rain" during her childhood, is a major character in Darth Bane trilogy and the main antagonist of Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil. She was a Human female from the planet Somov Rit. She was recruited to fight for the Jedi's Army of Light during the Ruusan campaign of the New Sith Wars but, after arriving on Ruusan, was separated from the group during a Sith attack and presumed dead. Unbeknownst to the Jedi, she had been saved and befriended by a member of the native Bouncer species called Laa. When the Brotherhood of Darkness later unleashed a planet-wide Force storm, Rain survived by instinctively enveloping herself and Laa with a bubble of Force energy. Not long afterward, the young girl watched as Laa was haplessly killed by Jedi scouts. Stricken with anger and grief, she unwittingly gave in to the dark side and murdered the Jedi. Her display of rage attracted the attention of the war's only surviving Dark Lord, Darth Bane, who decided to take her as his apprentice. Rain cast away the handle of her youth and instead embraced her birth name, becoming Darth Zannah.
Zannah's preliminary Force training took place on the planet Ambria and involved the study of ancient Sith magic. In her tutelage under Darth Bane, Zannah executed a variety of missions designed to incite anarchist movements throughout the Galactic Republic, including manipulating the terrorist Anti-Republic Liberation Front into a botched kidnapping attempt on former Supreme Chancellor Tarsus Valorum. From Hetton, the ARLF's leader, Zannah also recovered information regarding the creation of holocrons, a secret highly sought by her Master, who later killed Hetton after Zannah tricked him into an attack on the Dark Lord. When the parasites that comprised Bane's body armor began to cause him concern, Zannah was tasked with infiltrating the Jedi Temple archives on Coruscant to obtain information about the creatures. Her mission complete, Zannah was surprised to encounter her cousin Darovit, who confessed that he had exposed her presence to the Jedi. Zannah fled Coruscant with him and met Darth Bane on Tython, where the Sith prepared to battle the pursuant Jedi. Despite their numbers, all of the Jedi were slain, although Bane was grievously wounded and on the brink of dying. Zannah returned with her Master to Ambria and demanded on threat of death that the local healer save the Dark Lord, which he agreed to do only after Zannah revealed the Sith presence on Ambria to the Jedi. She betrayed and killed the healer upon completion of the procedure and also used her power to drive Darovit mad. The respondent Jedi assumed that he was the Sith Lord they sought and killed him, effectively convincing the Jedi of the Sith's final eradication. With no surviving witnesses, the existence of Darth Zannah and her Master remained safely anonymous.
The Sith relocated to Ciutric IV, and over the course of ten years, Zannah grew to be an accomplished Sith sorceress who equaled Darth Bane in strength. When she failed to confront him for the position of Dark Lord, Bane believed she lacked initiative. However, Zannah had already begun to contemplate his demise. On a mission to Doan, she learned of a Dark Jedi named Set Harth and enlisted the reluctant young man as her apprentice. Zannah returned with him to Ciutric IV to confront her own Master, only to find that Bane had been captured by the Doan Royal Guard. She then returned to Doan, where she infiltrated the place of Bane's imprisonment. She located Bane and fought him, but their duel ended in a draw when both were forced to flee the prison. Soon after, Bane, who had taken the Iktotchi Darth Cognus as his new apprentice, called Zannah to meet him on Ambria, where they dueled for the final time. Zannah was initially overwhelmed by her Master's attacks, but she was able to use her sorcery to injure him. As a last resort, Bane attempted to transfer his essence into her body, but was defeated when Zannah's spirit condemned his to the void of the dark side. Zannah then took Darth Cognus as her apprentice and continued Bane's legacy as Dark Lord of the Sith.
Schneizel el BritanniaSchneizel el Britannia is one of the main antagonists of the anime series, Code Geass. He's the Second Prince and Prime Minister of the Holy Britannian Empire and is one of the primary antagonists of the series, especially in the second season. Throughout the series, he works behind the scenes to expand Britannia's power and influence around the world and even challenges his father Charles zi Britannia on multiple occasions.
In the second season, he becomes the rival towards Lelouch and actively works against him to undermine his younger brother and eventually have him killed for being a threat to the world when in reality, he seeks to rule the world as well.
Schneizel is charismatic and calculating, able to form complex strategies that can match even Lelouch's. Despite this, he shows a caring side to his subordinates, earning their respect and loyalty. His hierarchy in the Britannian family gives him great power and influence; though he does have ambitions for the throne, a fact the Emperor seems aware of but not concerned by. He also shows a deal of concern for his half-siblings, aiding them in their ventures as well offering them protection in times of adversity (even in the case of Lelouch), however this seems to be nothing more than a ruse as he quickly gunned down his younger half-sister Cornelia (who has been one of his closest siblings) without remorse or hesitation, and attempted to use Suzaku as a sacrifice to kill Zero, despite his recent appointment as Euphemia's personal knight, and the potential loss of the expensive and highly reliable Lancelot prototype, as well as destroying much of Tokyo, including 35,000,000 people, most of which would certainly be Britannian, and the entirety of Pendragon, possibly including all of his family other than Cornelia, Nunnally, and Lelouch, as well as thinking nothing of the deaths of one or two billion people. On the other hand, Cornelia received only minor wounds (perhaps indicating the use of non-lethal ammunition, or that Cornelia was wearing clothes with a similar bulletproof nature to kevlar) and was sent to a hospital for treatment. It is hard to determine if Schneizel is kind or cruel, or simply doesn't feel strong emotion either way. It is noted by Cornelia that Schneizel has no desires, and in a peaceful world he would be the perfect king.
Schneizel is also strangely honorable; granting conquered people peace treaties instead of merely initiating an all-out invasion. Interestingly, he also seems to oppose the racist policies of his father, and was visibly appalled when Euphemia (under Lelouch's Geass) began slaughtering the Japanese. He seems to show disdain for force when it's unnecessary, such as negotiating a peace treaty with the Europia United despite dominating them militarily in every engagement. Though it is likely that Schneizel sees the non-violent approach as a more efficient and effective means of control; brutal subjugation serves only to galvanize resistance instead of subduing them into compliance thus necessitating timely and costly armed pacification.
He also claims that those whose followers do not agree with them do not deserve to be called leaders. When playing a game of chess with Zero, after both he and Zero determine that their match would end in an threefold repetition should they both choose options that wouldn't result in their defeat, he chooses to expose his King to Zero's, despite this being generally an illegal - or rather, suicidal - move, simply to see what Zero would choose. Similarly, his plan to utilise Damocles would have been far better served by avoiding the battle between Lelouch and the UFN, but chooses to lead the UFN army into battle against Lelouch's forces, causing his downfall, perhaps implying that he prefers interesting choices to those that are wisest.
Michael MyresMichael Audrey Myers, also known as The Shape or The Bogeyman, (born October 19, 1957) is a legendary serial killer and the main antagonist of the 1978 classic horror film, Halloween and its many sequels (except for Halloween III: Season of the Witch) and its modern remakes. In the 1978 film, he was portrayed by Nick Castle (masked) and Tony Moran (unmasked). In the 1981 sequel, he was portrayed by Dick Warlock.
In the fourth film, he was portrayed by George P. Wilbur. In the fifth and sixth entry, he was portrayed by Don Shanks. In the seventh entry H20, he was portrayed by Chris Durand. In the eighth installment, he was portrayed by Brad Loree.
In 2018, he will be back again once more after the first original movie (40 years later) and played by Nick Castle (once again after 40 years) as Michael Myers. It will picking up forty years after the events of the original film while disregarding the continuity of the previous sequels.
Michael is a force of pure evil who can't be stopped and possesses immortality due to his inhumanity. Michael Myers was a little 6-year-old boy who murdered his older sister, Judith, on Halloween night. For 15 years, he was kept in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, under the care of Dr. Samuel Loomis, who understood that he was actually pure evil, intending to put an end to peace.
On October 30, 1978, Michael escaped to seek vengeance and began his new intention of putting an end to his family and all the peace in Haddonfield, Illinois while being pursued by Loomis, who intends to stop him. Michael seems to like playing games on his victims by sadistically stalking and terrifying them before brutally killing them. A perfect example of this is when Michael puts a ghost costume on along with glasses, making Lynda believe it's her boyfriend Bob. When her back is turned to make a phone call, he strangles her to death with the telephone line.
The original Michael Myers has killed (at least) 81 people, and his remake has killed 46 (if you count the kills of his dream in Halloween II).
HushTommy Elliot, also known as Hush, is a villain from the Batman series. He and Bruce Wayne (Batman) were childhood friends, but they were also each others opposite. Hush became a villain at an early age, and managed to become a surgeon.
Dr. Thomas "Tommy" Elliot was a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. He becomes a costumed criminal who targets both Batman and Bruce Wayne. Although Hush's name originates from a nursery rhyme, Hush lives up to it by using manipulation and guile instead of noisy "signatures". Tommy and Bruce Wayne were childhood friends, and unbeknownst to Bruce, dark reflections of each other. A childhood sociopath, Elliot tried to kill his parents so he could inherit their fortune. When his plan failed, due partly to the surgical skills of Bruce's father, Dr. Thomas Wayne, Elliot blamed Bruce. An incredibly skilled surgeon as an adult, Elliot planned an elaborate revenge scheme on Wayne. He disguised himself as the villain Hush, his face covered in bandages, but in the end he was defeated and unmasked by the Dark Knight. Hush still plots revenge against Batman, generating complicated schemes with surgical precision.
Thomas Elliot is a neurologist possessing a genius level intellect, as well as a master of disguise. Although he specializes in brain surgery, Hush is also a proficient plastic surgeon, having repaired the extensive scar tissue on the reformed villain known as Two-Face. Elliot is also a master strategist and manipulator, responsible for setting in motion a grandiose series of events aimed at confounding the Batman. It also appears that Hush is an expert marksman. During his first physical encounter with Batman, he easily defends himself by shooting away Batarangs as they come sailing towards him. Hush often utilizes these skills in his determined quest to destroy Bruce Wayne.
Junko EnoshimaJunko Enoshima (in Japanese: 江ノ島 盾子, Enoshima Junko) is the main antagonist of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, a recurring antagonist in Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and an allusion antagonist in New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Junko is also the primary antagonist in the anime adaptations.
In the video games, she was titled Ultimate Fashionista and founder of Ultimate Despair. Junko has a hidden true talent, known as Ultimate Analyst. She is the younger twin sister of Mukuro Ikusaba and had an alternate identity known as Ryouko Otonashi, which is her with memories lost and counts as a different person that was not in any of the games. In both games she controls and interfaces with the victims of the killing games through Monokuma.
Junko is a young woman who took the country by storm with her extravagant tastes and cheerful charisma. Ironically, her popularity as a fashonista was due to an air of being 'not fake'. Junko's personality and mannerisms tend to be very erratic and unstable; she claims that her high level of intelligence makes her bored of even her own personality.
Her boredom is interrelated with her fascination with despair, as she believes it is the only emotion worth having. Her motives center around causing despair either in others or herself. Due to this, Junko is willing to do anything to bring about despair.
In overall terms of personality, she is incredibly unpredictable, deranged, immoral, barbarous, psychotic, insane, remorseless, violent, treacherous, pitiless, twisted, callous, narcissistic, egocentric, and outright sadistic by nature, and cares nothing more than to create despair and misery towards other people.
She was voiced by Amanda Miller and Erin Fitzgerald in the English dubs of the games. In the anime adaptations, Junko is voiced by Jamie Marchi in the English version, and Megumi Toyoguchi in the Japanese version for both video games and the anime adaptations.
Goku BlackGoku Black (ゴクウブラック Gokū Burakku), usually referred to as Black, is the main antagonist of the "Future" Trunks Saga of Dragon Ball Super. His true identity is the original present Zamasu (ザマス Zamasu) from the unaltered main timeline, in which he stole the body of the original present Goku and sought to destroy all mortals alongside Future Zamasu. He was given the name "Goku Black" by Future Bulma when he initially referred to himself as Son Goku.
Before acting on his dark impulses, as Zamasu, he was a calm and patient individual, willing to listen to his teacher's words. However, he long harbored an utter hatred for mortals, perceiving them as a blasphemy and the gods' greatest mistake. After giving in to his desires, Zamasu mercilessly killed Gowasu as his first step down a dark path. Despite his cruel actions, even to his own kind, Zamasu feels perfectly vindicated, truly seeing no evil in his actions, after he scoured several timelines as proof that mortals are a corruption of existence as a whole that prevents it from becoming a true paradise. He also believes that humanity has only continued to exist for all this time because the gods are too prideful to acknowledge their failure in creating mortals. Also, rather than using the Super Dragon Balls to wish for mortals to be exterminated, he preferred to steal the body of Goku, displaying his infatuation with the Saiyan. This also seems to suggest that he wanted to destroy mortals by himself, as he believed that it was his own responsibility as if he were the Supreme God.
He became much more emotional upon taking Goku's body and becoming Goku Black, gaining many opposite characteristics to his host body's personality. Like his future counterpart, he is extremely sadistic, seen when he kills Bulma, along with the vast majority of the Earthlings, believing it to be "justice", despite his blood-lusting delight in it and his delight in Goku's anger over him killing Chi Chi and Goten. He showed a sense of brutality when he savagely tortures his foes/target, hoping to extend the pain and suffering, as shown when he fractured Trunks' arm and shoots a barrage of ki blasts at his defenseless opponent.
However, he retains his past self's politeness and is shown to be graceful during his first fight with Goku as Black. Also somewhat of a masochist, Black is shown to revel in others inflicting pain on himself, both from his newfound passion for battle and personal drive to grow stronger in his new body. This trait seems to have been drawn somewhat from Goku. In addition, Goku Black appears to be somewhat unhinged, as he occasionally bursts into slightly deranged laughter, as shown when he fought Goku for the first time, and also due to his sudden shifts in mood, as seen when he explains his motivation for wiping out mortals. While willing to kill regardless, he prefers and desires to fight strong opponents, even going as far as holding back his full power in order to further enjoy a fight, always keeping it just ahead of his opponent's.
Black also shares Goku's sense of determination, never letting up on a goal once he sets his mind on it, as he vowed to find Trunks after he escaped to the past. He also shares Goku's sense of general independence, wishing to grow stronger through his own personal effort rather than taking shortcuts. This shows a distinct difference to his counterpart. Unlike Future Zamasu, who views immortality as an ideal trait worthy of a god, Black openly stated his disinterest in such a power. Also, he is somewhat vain, as when he first revealed his Super Saiyan Rosé form, he described it as beautiful, towering above "the whole universe", and stated to Goku that he should rejoice, as he had reached the height of beauty by his hand.
Manfred Von Karma
Manfred von Karma is the primary antagonist in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, particularly in the "Turnabout Goodbyes" chapter. Considered "a god of prosecution", von Karma never lost a case in his 40-year career until he faced defense attorney Phoenix Wright. He lives for his career and strives for a perfect record.
Manfred von Karma was an intimidating prosecutor who held great sway over the courts. This was not just due to his long win record, but also thanks to his forbidding appearance complete with stoic glare and occasional sneering grin. He also had a distinctive deep, threatening voice, which manifested itself in the "horrible scream" Miles Edgeworth heard during the DL-6 Incident. His authority was enough to override those of veteran detectives such as Tyrell Badd, and he could assign his students to any trial of his choosing. He commanded respect from everyone, especially his students. Miles and Franziska address him as "sir" and "papa", respectively, and Miles has referred to him as "legendary" and a "god" among prosecutors, while Kay Faraday simply thought him "scary" when she met him. Manfred was extremely arrogant, seeing defense attorneys as nothing more than annoying flies to be swatted. He would often almost take over the judges' jobs during trials (such as sustaining his own objections or overruling those of the opposing defense attorney), with the judges themselves being too terrified to attempt to reassert control. He had a habit of piercingly snapping his fingers when he wanted to help get his point across and took such great pride in considering himself as "number one" that he not only set his ATM card number to "0001", but also openly advertised that it was such in court.
Manfred von Karma's most prominent trait, however, was his obsession with perfection and nothing less. He would do whatever it took to win a case, regardless of whether or not the defendant was actually guilty, even if it meant hiding undesired evidence, rigging witness testimonies - even going as far as retraining a parrot - and attacking Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey with a stun gun at one point. He also considered other prosecutors, such as Byrne Faraday, weak for failing to get defendants convicted. However, this "perfection" was also his greatest weakness. The small blemish on his previously-perfect record from the IS-7 trial led to a disproportionate response from Manfred: murdering the defense attorney, taking on Miles as his student, molding Miles to be more like his father's killer than his own father, and then framing him for murder.
Despite his dedication to convicting defendants, von Karma cared only about criminals who were brought to court. He claimed that there was no point in dealing with criminals who were "above the law" in one way or another, because such matters were outside the scope of a prosecutor's job. As he once told Miles Edgeworth, "A prosecutor is a guardian of the court; one with no obligations to outside matters."
It's evident from Manfred's prosecution of Miles that they had no true affection towards each other, and that Miles likely was nothing more than a tool for Manfred to get back at the man who had ruined his perfect record. Although Manfred pressured his children, much of the pressure that they felt was self-inflicted, especially with Franziska. Nonetheless, when Miles was to take his place as a prosecutor for the first time, Manfred seemed almost proud of his adopted son.
Daniel "Dandy" Mott is the son of Gloria Mott and the main antagonist in American Horror Story: Freak Show. He has a unique role in the show as we see him slowly develop into a serial killer.
Unlike many of the freaks at the freak show, Dandy was physically beautiful, but this was not reflected by his personality. After having every whim catered by his mother, Dandy became a spoiled man-child. He enjoyed children's toys and playing dress up but should his desires not be met, Dandy tended toward tantrums and harming small animals. He still plays pretend in his luxurious play room and had no aspirations to fall in love and start a family as he finds the women presented to him as "cows" and babies as "boring", which Dandy tends to hate the most.
Unfortunately, after meeting Twisty the Clown, he decided to become a serial killer as he found that he enjoyed killing others. His psychopathic traits mostly surface when he becomes bored and impatient. Dandy believes that he is superior to the rest of the people in his Jupiter community and fancies himself as a living "God" who is above the law and above society in general. He uses his families reputation, money and wealth to manipulate the authorities to get away with his atrocious behavior and vile actions.
Dandy is an utterly psychopathic man child, he has an absolute lack of conscience, he is easily bored, fearless and is prone to emotional outbursts of rage. Other than that he is a completely emotionless, remorseless and devoid of all empathy for others. He is charismatic and considers himself to be the embodiment of perfection and a living god.
Gremlin (Kamen Rider Wizard)
Sora Takigawa is the tertiary antagonist and later the true antagonist of the Kamen Rider Wizard series. Originally, Sora was a hair dresser before he murdered his ex girlfriend when she dumped him and since murdered many who resembled her like his clients. Eventually, Sora was abducted and sacrificed by Sou Fueki during the Sabbath. However, unlike the other Gates who died upon their Phantoms' births, Sora's consciousness remained intact within the body of his Phantom Gremlin. Soon after, acting on his own, Sora makes its mission to find out Fueki's plan.
From Section Zero to his companion Koyomi, Sora secretly provided Haruto with Magic Stones to awaken his full power. He then offers his services to Phoenix, ultimately setting up his defeat by Kamen Rider Wizard in his All Dragon form and attempts to win Medusa's trust. Eventually, releasing the Phantom Legion, Sora manages to get Wiseman's attention and convinces him to let him become his right hand man in return for the Philosopher's Stone.
Eventually, Sora explains to Haruto that they are similar beings created by the Sabbath. But when Haruto learns of his past actions, Sora laments them unable to become friends and vows to settle things with the wizard once he gets the Philosopher's Stone.
James Patrick March
James Patrick March, sometimes referred to as Jimmy or Mr. March, is the primary antagonist of American Horror Story based on H. H. Holmes, the first recorded serial killer in America history. James March is a wealthy oil business man and serial killer, who used his money to construct the Hotel Cortez in the late 1920s, built to serve his need to kill, by incorporating secret shafts and dead end hallways to hide the victims of his murders, along with the help of his loyal servant and hotel laundress, Hazel Evers. His father was a militant theist and was implied to be abusive toward him, resulting in James resenting religion and God.
After murdering a theistic victim who claimed that he would never win, James decided to commit a series of murders based on the ten commandments: murdering people who broke said commandments and harvesting a body part. He met Elizabeth at the opening of the Cortez, when he prevented her from committing suicide upon Rudolph Valentino's alleged death. The two married at the Cortez, but James had had unreciprocated feelings of affection toward the Countess, as she was looking for somebody to fill the void left in her by Rudolph's death.
When Elizabeth resumes her polygamous relationship with Rudolph and his wife Natacha Rambova, he abducts them and enclosed them in a dead end hallway, where they remain for the next ninety years. Elizabeth initially encourages he use his murderous habits in a progressive manner, killing those who may offer revenue. However, it's believed that she eventually turned James in for control of the hotel and his wealth. He kills himself in his office at 2:25 AM when the police are alerted to his activities. His office was later converted in Room 64, where the clock's alarm goes off at 2:25 AM every morning.
Kamen Rider Ouja
Takeshi Asakura aka Kamen Rider Ouja is one of the genuine villains in the Japanese TV series Kamen Rider Ryuki, a psychotic murderer who fights for the pleasure of sheer destruction.
Arrested for murdering his entire family, save his kid brother, in a fire he caused at age 13, Asakura made a name for himself as a sadistic felon with a love to fight, maim and otherwise destroy anything in his random fits of rage. As a result of his sadistic nature, Asakura was personally responsible for both ending the piano career of Yuichi Saito and murdering the older sister of Miho Kirishima. Eventually, his arrogant personality results with his defense attorney, Shuichi Kitaoka refusing to represent him and left him to rot in jail. Wanting to bust out and express his destructive impulses on Kitoaka, Asakura gladly accepted Kanzaki's offer to join the Rider War and forms a pact with Venosnaker to become Kamen Rider Ohja.
Asakura is a violent and sadistic man in the core, finding joy in fighting, maiming, killing, or otherwise destroying anything in his random fits of rage. He has no sympathy or remorse for his actions, and will attack anyone simply because he was "vexed". He also didn't seem to even care when taking other user's contract monsters.
Madara UchihaMadara Uchiha is the foremost antagonist of the manga and anime series, Naruto. He is the co-founder of the village of Konohagakure (the Village Hidden in Leaves) and its first Rogue Ninja. Though thought to have died, Madara survived and planned to rule the Ninja World as a god, making Obito Uchiha into his apprentice Tobi. He is eventually resurrected as an indestructible undead ninja and takes part in the Fourth Great Ninja War, during which he succeeds in his plan.
Madara Uchiha's most defining trait is his monumental ego. He is an extremely overconfident, egocentric, manipulative, and conceited man who cares only about might and skills, which shows as he belittles everyone he deems weaker; including the immensely powerful Kage and the formidable Kurama. The only one he respects is Hashirama Senju, whom he admired immensely but grew to hate fiercely. Madara is a staunch and dependable battle-lover who lives and breathes to fight, which he calls "dancing". However, he only involves himself in battles he deems challenging, going as far as to keep his foes alive as long as he is having fun. On the other hand, he will slaughter mercilessly those who do not interest him or worse. Although he never bothers fighting at full strength, he shows off his powerful techniques for no other reason than that he can.
Despite this, he remains very cautious no matter what the situation. He also proves to be quite praiseworthy and honorable, giving genuine praise whenever someone exceeds his expectations and harsh but constructive criticism when he sees it necessary. However, most of his praises are followed with a statement about how superior he and Hashirama are.
Madara is cruel, aloof, self-righteous, and spiteful, with a macabre sense of humour. He cannot stand being surpassed, and displays a childish obsession in settling his score with Hashirama. Growing up in an era of permanent war made him highly warmongering, belligerent, malicious, and vindictive. He hated the Senju so much that he was unable to ever conceive the possibility of an armistice. He was persuaded that their offers of friendship concealed attempts to subdue his clan and sought to maintain hatred against everyone’s wishes. His disregard for the welfare of anyone around him has seen him commit some fairly horrific deeds, such as manipulating events to crush Obito's spirit and dismembering both allies and enemies so he can replace missing body parts.
In stark contrast with the angry and obstreperous outburst, he frequently had as a child, Madara has near-unshakable composure, due to the loss of his former ideals. The only times he shows any signs of real emotion are when facing Hashirama or a real challenge, at which point he becomes ecstatic and acts like an overly eager child. He also proves to be a very intelligent and manipulative strategist and an expert manipulator, who devises many safeguards to ensure that things go in the direction he wants to, even when it seems he might lose. However, his inability to fathom that he could get outsmarted proved his undoing.
Madara believes that hope is seemingly irrelevant, that cooperation is nothing but a silent conflict, and that peace and war cannot exist without each other. He scorns visions of the world other than his own and believes that he is the only one who is able to fix the precursors’ failures. He also demonstrates a very strong desire for domination, which first made him want Konohagakure to dominate every other nation, and culminated in his desire to rule reality itself. Although he believes that the Eye of the Moon Plan is the only way to make the world better, everyone else rightfully points out that his vision of a better world is a world in which he controls everything.
All in all, Madara appears as someone repulsive, ungenerous, dreadful, and petty, whom not even the the Tailed Beasts can stand. He is unable to accept being beneath Hashirama or less worthy of the title of Hokage. Madara would sacrifice his own pawns to further his plan without remorse and reluctantly kill one of his own clansman. His motivation can be summed up as rising higher than Hashirama ever could, with everyone worshiping him as the god he thinks he is.
However, in every fairness, Madara is entirely complete of qualities, as he dearly loved his little brother Izuna, even more than Itachi Uchiha did his brother Sasuke Uchiha. As a child, Madara strived to make a world safe for his family and believed that peace could be attained by coming to an understanding with his enemies, hence his friendship with Hashirama who shared his ideals. Even at this time though, he was already very pompous, domineering, boastful, and quick to blame others for his own shortcomings. Unfortunately his selfishness and rampant egomania eventually got the best of him. While he did genuinely want the best for his clan, he was unable to fathom that their wishes could differ from his own and instead felt they did not respect him enough. Tobirama Senju has stated that the Uchiha's Sharingan is powered by their grief and rage and fuels it in turn, at the risk of corrupting them; which partly explains why Madara has sunk so low.
However, after learning that Black Zetsu had both manipulated and betrayed him to revive Kaguya, Madara laments on the mistakes he had made and re-accepts Hashirama's friendship, effectively freeing him from his Curse of Hatred.
Cinder FallCinder Fall is the secondary antagonist of the American web cartoon series RWBY. She is the leader of a group of anarchists seeking to cause chaos in the world of Remnant. Her associates include her subordinates Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai, the criminal mastermind Roman Torchwick and Adam Taurus, leader of the Vale sect of the White Fang. It is revealed at the end of Volume 3 that she is a member of an enigmatic organization with malicious goals led by Salem.
Cinder is capable of being a highly ruthless individual, as demonstrated when she delivered a killing blow to a defeated Pyrrha Nikos at point-blank range. Cinder maintains a calm and collected demeanor but also is content to fight anyone when it is deemed necessary. Although Cinder refers to her partnership with Roman as "cooperation" she is prone to show that she is his superior and only informs him of information that is necessary while keeping him primarily in the dark on what she is planning. Despite this, she is antipathetic and intolerant to any form if failure regardless of the circumstances with a tendency to threaten all whom fail her such as Roman.
Cinder is aware of the weaknesses of her plan and sets precautions to ensure they cannot be exploited as shown with her telling to Mercury to stay hidden when framing Yang for presumably breaking his legs.
As of Volume 4, Cinder is shown to lack her normal confidence and to be mocked by her colleagues until Salem herself orders them to stop. She also fully relies on her subordinates, namely Emerald, who speaks for Cinder as she cannot use her own voice. She is also visibly horrified when Tyrian (in a state of lunacy and despair) ruthlessly slaughters a Beowolf, showing she has lost at least part of her previously cold-blooded nature. However, Cinder is also shown to hold a strong grudge against Ruby Rose whom she wishes to personally kill for defeating her in Volume 3.
By Volume 5, she is able to speak again, but her dialogue with both Watts and Salem suggests she no longer maintains the calm and controlling personality she displayed during the Beacon arc, instead showing someone motivated out of vengeance rather than a desire for power, as was her original goal. This is shown when Watts interrupts the talk she's having with Raven stating how he knows Cinder's only agreeing to the alliance just to kill Ruby and Cinder glares at him with a deep hate-filled stare and burns his arm off of hers. During the fight with Jaune, she displayed her calm and cunning nature, but lost it when the Silver Eyes were briefly used. She then stood on top of Jaune and angrily asked if he really had a chance at beating her.
Cinder is also shown to be a deceiving and manipulative hypocrite, as she berates both Pyrrha and Vernal about how the Maiden powers never truly belonged to them in the first place despite the fact Cinder only posses the Fall Maiden powers because she stole it from the previous Fall Maiden Amber, reasoning that she is the only worthy of such a power.
She is voiced by Jessica Nigri.
Nimura FurutaNimura Furuta, born Souta Furuta Washuu (in Japanese: 和修旧多 宗太, Washū Furuta Sōta), is Rank 1 Ghoul Investigator of the C.C.G. who's the former partner of the late investigator Shiki Kijima and is currently a subordinate to Haise Sasaki. He becomes the primary antagonist of Tokyo Ghoul:re after Cochlea/Rushima Island Arc but given that he was Souta from the original series and initiated the events makes him the true primary antagonist of the whole series.
It is eventually revealed that Furuta is actually operating within the Ghoul World under the alias and false identity of Souta, a former member of the Ghoul Restaurant and a current member of the Clowns. He's also aligned with the mysterious organization known as V and is also an associate of Akihiro Kanou as well as an affiliate of the Aogiri Tree through his Kanou association. Due to his affiliation with organizations of both the human world and the ghoul world, it's unknown where Furuta's true allegiances are at. He serves as one of the five main antagonists of the Tokyo Ghoul franchise, alongside Rize Kamishiro, Akihiro Kanou, Eto Yoshimura and Seidou Takizawa.
His secert idenety was exposed by Kuki Urie and CCG as ghoul who comforted him.
Zamigo DelmaZamigo Delma (ザミーゴ・デルマ Zamīgo Deruma) is the secondary antagonist in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger. He is a member of Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler who is responsible for the rise of the Lupinrangers after he kills their loved ones.
Zamigo is a mysterious individual who has a strange habit of whistling and eating ice, while walking around. He is remorseless, as he just brushly claimed that getting rid of people is easy. He also tends to shiver, whenever he would say “So cold”.
One year prior to the formation of the Patrangers, Zamigo Delma used his power of freezing to kill dozens of humans. Among his victims were Shori Yano, the older brother of Kairi Yano, Tooma Yoimachi's fiancée Aya Ohira, and Umika Hayami's best friend Shiho Ichinose. The three bereaved youths were then approached by Kogure, servant of the descendant of Arsene Lupin, who gave each a VS Changer, offering them the task of gathering the Lupin Collection as the Lupinrangers, which would give them the power to restore their loved ones.
During his time on Earth, Zamigo informed Destra of the collection the Patrangers have. He is then seen walking amongst the people, while whistling. After Bundolt’s death, Zamigo simply laughed at Destra’s failure and calling it “cold” while eating an ice cube. He is later seen crossing paths with Keiichiro Asaka, with the latter calling him a “weird guy”.
As information of his location came out, he was then confronted by Kairi Yano. When asked if he had any memory of what he did a year ago, he jokingly stated he was breathing. A fight ensued between him and Lupinred, on which the latter almost died if he had not activated the scissor dial fighter at the last minute. After seeing his persistence, Zamigo went and say how much he likes him, where he shot at the Lupinranger one more time in order to escape, but not before saying his name and his desire to meet the thief again.
Shogo MakishimaShogo Makishima is the main antagonist of the first season of the anime series Psycho-Pass. He was the person mostly responsible for the incidents that plagued the world of Psycho-Pass. He wanted everyone to be free of the Sibyl System, as he states that it's making the human race into mere "sheep." However, he died before he was able to achieve his goal.
Shogo was a humanist on the dark side, who was hopelessly in love with cruelty, savagery, and all the worst aspects of human nature and had no qualms about witnessing other people's suffering. He displayed great philosophical and scientific insight and enjoyed reading the works of notable philosophers throughout history, but sometimes would quote the rare Gulliver's Travels sentence to keep things interesting. He also did the same thing to other less mind-provoking forms of literature such as the bible. Shogo had personally stated that he wants to see 'the splendor of people's souls', and was outwardly against the current way of living, considering humans worthless due to being constantly misled by Sibyl. He aimed to alert people of their false ways and to start consulting their own wills, and was willing to die by the hands of someone 'who had the will to kill'. He was in many ways the philosophical embodiment of the civil and Orwellian dystopian that Japan had become thanks to the Sybil System. Ironically this very trait was what made him ideal for integration into the Sybil system in the first place at his out-of-the-box thinking, high intelligent, and Criminally Asymptomatism would only aid in Sybil's evolution in the long run.
Shogo noticeably both mirrored and contrasted the enforcer Kogami in many ways being highly intelligent and good at profiling others while at the same time keeping a somewhat detached and non-biased view point. Both men were incredible at profiling and looking at the innate working of the human mind (as was a philosophy of the Pyscho-Pass anime) as well as seeing the benefits of hand-to-hand combat in a world ruled by the dominators. The most striking contrast was their very Psycho Passes. Shinya's was near 300 and was considered to be a "Latent Criminal" who was highly likely to commit a crime when he did nothing that could be considered as truly "evil" while Shogo was seen as an outstanding citizen by the Sybil's judgement and was "Criminally Asymptomatic" (unable or willfully able to show his own signs of his mindset); Shinya hesitated to kill while Shogo could kill in cold blood with his Psycho Pass at 0. Thus while Shinya could be detained by the dominator's call on the Psycho Pass, Shogo could not. This basically insured that Shinya was a cop who could not bring in a murderer as he could show no signs or symptoms of seeing what was morally wrong with murder, inabling Shogo to get away with manslaughter and his callous killings, Scot Free until the riots that he caused had Sybil no choice by to have him brought in.
He was incredibly perceptive and able to find and mold those who had suffered under the Sybil's system seemingly omnipotent order and turn them into what the Sybil system was trying to prevent: criminals. It should be noted that he had the ability to find people with these latent killer instincts when Sybil had failed at doing just that which is a great achievement when compared to how Sybil had failed to detect any threat that these people had to their system. He had the ability to manipulate people to do his bidding and was a born evangelist that possessed both uncommon charisma and a true gift for narrative. However, Shogo was as charismatic as he was heartless, and will cause the deaths of those who either stand in his way or has grown tired of, either with his own hands or through subordinates. Even those whom he mentored personally he had no qualms about tossing to another bloodthirsty subordinate when he felt that they had been rendered "too much like Sybil."
His ideals an motives largely followed the Philosophy of Anarchy - the lack of government oppression and the non-existence of laws outside of the laws of nature being the true state that humanity belongs to. However contrary to this Professor Joji Saiga stated that though he was close to being an anarchist himself he loved destruction far too much to actually be considered an Anarchist by the very definition of Anarchy as a state of lack of government. Though he certainly wanted to overthrow the current status quo brought about from the Sybil system his own destructive tendencies contrasted the actual theme of Anarcho-pacifism that was ubiquitous.
Furthermore Shinya Kogami profiled him as not wanting to take down the Sybil system out of a sense of justice but because Shogo likely suffered hardships in the early stages of his life, because of the fact that his Hue and PP were always pure. He claimed this most likely resulted in him not being recognized by Sibyl (which, in turn, was like not being recognized as a human being) or anyone for that matter, which was probably the starting point for his strong desire to take down the Sibyl System as opposed to a following to the ideals of Anarchy. Shogo himself seemed to be at times conflicted about his own existance in the state of anarchy and after learning the truth of the Sybil system tossed any restraint out the window and instead took far more extreme measures to make sure that Sybil was brought to an end
Basco Ta JolokiaBasco Ta Jolokia (バスコ・タ・ジョロキア Basuko Ta Jorokia, alternatively Vasco Ta Jolokia) is the secondary antagonist in the thirty-fifth Super Sentai Series Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. He and the Space Empire Zangyack battle the Gokaigers, but his ultimate goal is to obtain the Greatest Treasure in the Universe by obtaining the 34 Great Powers. Basco Ta Jolokia is portrayed by Kei Hosogai (細貝 圭 Hosogai Kei).
Basco Ta Jolokia is an overconfident privateer hired by the Zangyack Empire whose code of conduct is to discard something of lesser value to gain something more valuable, a means to an end to put it simply. Originally having a Z=3 million bounty on his head, Basco was one of the most dangerous pirates in the cosmos. Assuming a human guise, Basco joined the Red Pirates under Aka Red. As the Gokai Galleon's cook, Basco befriended Marvelous, whom he affectionately calls "Mabe-chan" (マベちゃん), as they gather the Ranger Keys before learning the truth behind Aka Red and his intentions for the Ranger Keys. Soon after, Basco betrays his comrades to the Zangyack in order to get the Ranger Keys and the Greatest Treasure for himself. Though he lost the Gokai Treanger Box to his former shipmate, Basco managed to get the Ranger Keys (レンジャーキー Renjā Kī) of Super Sentai's sixth members (which include heroes such as Dragon Ranger, Abare Killer, the Go-on Wings, and Gosei Knight).
Arriving to the Earth on his ship the Free Joker (フリージョーカー Furī Jōkā) after being contacted by Damarasu, Basco uses his Ranger Keys in a scheme to kidnap Captain Marvelous's crew, holding them at ransom to get the remaining Ranger Keys. But the plan backfires as Captain Marvelous and his crew are able to defeat and claim the sixth hero Ranger Keys. While hunting down Hyuuga in the Ginga Forest, Basco reveals that he also has the Ranger Keys of the Sentai teams' supporting warriors (including Signalman, Zuuban, Rio, and Princess Shinken Red). He fails to acquire the Great Power of the Gingaman and GoGoFive teams, later losing his remaining Ranger Keys to the Gokaigers in his attempt to get the Great Power of the Ohrangers.
In retaliation, Basco reveals his true form that soundly defeats the Gokaigers while revealing that he already has the Great Powers of the Changemen, Flashmen, and Maskmen. He lets the defeated Gokaigers live so that they can keep collecting the remaining Great Powers, as he intends to take the powers for his own when the time comes. This action, however, forces Basco to help Damarasu wipe out the Gokaigers so he would be spared from execution for his indirect role in Warz Gil's death. However, having obtained the Great Powers of Sun Vulcan and the Fivemen, Basco needs the Gokaigers alive to obtain the last remaining Great Powers and the ones they already have. To that end, Basco sets up the illusion that he killed Joe, Ahim, Luka, and Gai. But once his part in their survival is revealed, Basco literally stabs Damarasu in the back with the intent of cutting his ties with the Zangyack while leaving the weakened officer to die at the Gokaigers' hands. Because of this treason, the Zangyack Empire reinstates the bounty on Basco's head while raising it to Z=10 million. Soon after, Basco feeds the Gokaigers information they need to rescue Space Sheriff Gavan as part of an attempt to lure them away from the Gokai Galleon. However, when he attempts to approach the ship, he is intercepted by the Go-Busters. After a short battle, he sees that the opportunity is lost and withdraws. Before leaving, Basco hits Sally on top of her head for being distracted with food(which Yoko gave her bananas and a cantaloupe to eat) and not assisting him.
Shortly thereafter, after watching as the Gokaigers gain the Great Power of the Kakurangers, Basco finally makes his move to take the Great Powers from them as the Gokai Galleon crew intends to recover the five stolen powers. After losing his last Giant Lifeforms, he injures Sally on purpose so she could be taken in by the Gokaigers and steal the Ranger Keys. Even though Sally had a change of heart and joined Captain Marvelous' side, Basco reveals the bomb he planted on the monkey, killing his former sidekick while gravely injuring Captain Marvelous. After defeating the remaining Gokaigers, Basco takes their Ranger Keys and commandeers the Gokai Galleon. However, Basco still needs Navi as the robot parrot's perpetual energy will enable him to reach the treasure. After the other Gokaigers attempt to retake the ship, a wounded Captain Marvelous arrives to settle scores with Basco. Though he attempts to waver Captain Marvelous's conviction with the truth about Aka Red, Basco admits to being impressed that his former shipmate is still determined to the point of acknowledging him as they begin their final battle. The epic duel ends when Gokai Red pins them both down by stepping on Basco's foot and then stabbing their feet together, so the two can land death blows on each other at point-blank range. However, Captain Marvelous manages to survive due a fragment of the bomb which killed Sally blocking Basco's shot. Realizing that killing Sally had been his own undoing, Basco collapses with a last smug smile and dissolves into a red mist.
Petyr BaelishLord Petyr Baelish (also referred to as Littlefinger) is one of the main antagonists from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire as well as in the TV series Game of Thrones. He's a former member of the Small Council, serving as the Master of Coin for the Seven Kingdoms under both kings Robert I and Joffrey Baratheon. He currently serves as Lord Protector of the Vale and also serves as Lord Paramount of the Trident (only in the books; in the TV series this position is occupied by Walder Frey).
On the basis of the above acquaintance, Petyr was sent to foster at Riverrun, where he met Hoster's own daughters, Catelyn and Lysa. Lysa developed a crush on Petyr, but Petyr preferred the older, more unobtainable Catelyn. When Catelyn was betrothed to Brandon Stark of Winterfell Petyr challenged Brandon to a duel of honor for Catelyn's hand, but was soundly defeated. After he had recovered sufficiently from his injures, Lord Hoster had Petyr returned home. He was later appointed as a customs official in Gulltown, the main city of the Vale. His extreme success in raising funds, bringing in three times as much as any of the king’s other collectors, led Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, to appoint him to the small council as Master of Coin, a task at which Petyr has excelled: he has made the crown's revenues ten times what they have been under his beleaguered predecessor (though the crown's debts have grown vast as well).
Littlefinger did not simply collect gold and keep it; instead, he paid the king’s debts in promises, and put the king’s gold to work. He bought wagons, shops, ships, houses; he bought grain when it was plentiful and sold bread when it was scarce. In the process, he moved his own men into key positions: harbormasters, tax farmers, customs sergeants, wool factors, toll collectors, pursers, wine factors, etc. No one has ever questioned those appointments, since Littlefinger was no threat to anyone: a clever, friendly person, always able to find whatever gold the king or his Hand required, and yet of such undistinguished birth, he was not a man to fear. He had no banners to call, no army of retainers, no great stronghold, no holdings to speak of, no prospects of a great marriage.
"Littlefinger" is a nickname given to Petyr by Edmure Tully during their time at Riverrun together. It is a reference to the fact that Petyr Baelish's holdings are on the smallest of the Fingers, the numerous headlands and peninsulas protruding into the Narrow Sea on the Vale's east coast.
He is the central cause of the events leading to the absolute chaos and war in the realm. His first action against Jon Arryn is provoked by Lord Stannis Baratheon's plans, which give him the opportunity to seek more power in the Game of Thrones and start a conflict between the Lannisters, the Baratheons, and the Starks, who had already a bad relationship since the Sack of King's Landing, and thus including House Tully in it, whom Petyr resents. No one (not even Varys) knows what game he is playing and what he really wants, besides revenge.