|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"There were many times I felt on the verge of giving up… And many times when I met with big trouble, and met with some really tough opponents… But during that time, she would always be there. And so would everyone else from the Rogues. Crying together, laughing together, so many of these things. Well, a lot of things really did take place… I’m sure that’s the way it should be… I’m sure that everybody carries a certain burden of their own. But even then, everyone tries their best to keep moving forward. That’s what makes Fairy Tail what it is. I really joined the best group ever. Even if my peaceful life as a normal teenage girl in high school is gone, I do not regret nothing."
|Name||La Folia Rihavein|
|Alias||Imperia Deamonne, Imperia, Princess of Aldegyr (formerly, La Folia KnightWalker (alternate timeline), Princess La Folia, White Haired Ojou-sama (by Katarina), My Lady, Beautiful Ojou-sama, La Folia-chan (by Eckidina), Hime, Riha, Riga, Folha, New Ruler, Rebel Number 1, One-Way Road, The One Who Wields the Power of God, Fairy of Moon, Goddess of Magic, The Unbound, The Oathkeeper, Matron of the Dead, Fox of the Nine Wind, Queen of War, Zero, The Blossom, Oracle of the Abyss, The Twilight Assassin|
|Race||Human (formerly), Class SS Cyborg, Goddess of Death|
|Age||18 years old (LOTM: Sword of Kings, 21 years old (LOTM: A Draw of Kings)|
|Weight||56 kilograms (126 ibs)|
|Hair Color||White (as La Folia Rihavein), Black (as Imperia), Purple (as La Folia KnightWalker)|
|Eye Color||Sea blue (as La Folia Rihavein), Amber (as Imperia), Dark Red (as La Folia KnightWalker)|
|Affiliation||Alliance of Freedom, Ratatoskr, Multi-Universe Defense Forces, Reality Council, Kingdom of the Cosmic, New Conglomerate, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire|
|Previous Affiliation||KnightWalker Funeral Parlor, Team Witness, The Rogues, The Resistance, the Alliance, Raizen High School, Peace Foundation, La Folia's Crew, Vessel Noxus, Azul's Crew, Simulator Battle Arena Fighters, Aldegyr Kingdom, Rihavein Royal Family|
|Occupation||Queen of the Valkyries, Goddess of Death, Nu Wa's Successor|
|Previous Occupation||Princess of Aldegyr Kingdom, Raizen High School Student, Alliance of Freedom Heroine Class B, Owner of La Orphanage, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire's Brainwashed Spy|
|Partner(s)||Katarina Couteau, Mana Takamiya, Shigure Yukimi, Jellal Fernandes, Kotori Itsuka, Shido Itsuka, Jin Kisaragi
, Asuna, Tomas Sev, Lucas Kellan, Abbie, Ichabod Crane, Jack the Freezer, Kyouhei Kannazuki, Atala Arck, Azul Jissele, Elliot Baldwin Woodman, Tohka Yatogami, Yoshino, Nia Honjou, Nu Wa, Kyuuby, Sonia Nevermind, Reine Murasame, Rentaro Satomi, Sister Mary Eunice, Asuha Chigusa, Eugen Katsuragi, Majestrix, Komaru Naegi, Karen Nora Mathers, Oriax Wheelahr, Poison Ivy, Adam Frankenstein, The Bride, Maria Arzonia, Kyouko Kirigiri
|Previous Partner(s)||Eckidina KnightWalker (childhood friend), Misogi "KnightWalker" Kumagawa childhood friend)|
|Base of Operation||Earth - Tenguu City (pre-Alliance of Freedom), Fraxinus (Rise of New World Order era), 8th Multi-Universe (Alliance of Freedom), Malevolence (DEM Empire)|
|Relatives||The Fallen's Essence (creator), Lusamine (creator), Lucas Rihavein ("father"), Polifonia Rihavein ("mother"), Kanon Rihavein (clone sister)|
|Counterpart||La Folia KnightWalker (alternate version), Kanon Rihavein, Heis, Ellen Mira Mathers, Carissa, Sonia Nevermind, Eckidina KnightWalker, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant|
|Hobbies||Wearing new types of clothes, killing DEM Nazis, teasing Mana, cooking, creating new types of foods, helping non-human children to find a new lair, listening to anthems from all nations, meditating, training her mind, cursing demons and fallen angels, studying other galaxies|
|Goals||Protect and take care of Katarina until she can get some knowledge of life; Protect Raizen High School from Mafusa Gang and Daybrooke School; Keep Katarina away from Aki Honda; Protect everyone she loves; Have a beautiful life away from Aldegyr Kingdom; Live like a normal person in the world; To found her own mega-corporation to spread peace and love to all Earth; To pay for her sins; Take revenge and kill the Fallen's Essence;|
|Powers||High Intelligence, Fear-Inducing Skills, Infinity Spiral, Nigh-omnipotence, Nigh-omniscience, Omnipresence, Telekinesis, Levitation, Illusions, Lasers, Telepathy, Oneirokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Chronokinesis, Umbrakinesis, Essokinesis, Materiokinesis, Biokinesis, Atmokinesis, Regeneration, Soul removal, Nightmare inducement, Mind walking Strong superhuman abilities, God Energy manipulation, Energy Sensing, Black Hole Ring, controls other dimensions and warps through rifts in space, Can create extensions of herself as living beings, Control of the elements and her surroundings, Creates black matter arms and weaponizes her bones and hair|
|Type of Power||Creation Energy, KnightWalker Nano-Machines|
|Weapon||Black matter weapons, Staff of Chinatsu, Claws of Fox, Tails of Kyuuby, Nu Wa's Gems|
|English Voice||Alice McGrathers|
Imperia Deamonne (born as La Folia Rihavein and as La Folia KnightWalker in an alternative universe) is the secondary heroine in LOTM: Sword of Kings storyline and its sequel, LOTM: A Draw of Kings. She is also a recurring character in some parts of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow and is one of the secondary heroines of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow & Sword of Kings Crossover - The Corbin Files.
La Folia had a past filled with false memories and sad incidents. She believed herself to be a princess of Aldegyr Kingdom. For most of people, including herself, she is the eldest daughter of King Lucas and Polifonia Rihavein, and the elder twin sister of Kanon Rihavein. She was pursued by Magnus Craft and the Aurozia Terrorists Organization to hold her as hostage in order to acquire all the money from her Real family. However, in truth, she was merely a clone of the original Princess La Folia Rihavein made by The Fallen's Essence (an abyssal shadow made by the original Isaac Ray Peram Westcott) and Lusamine in order to test the effects of Human Purifier Technology, with her entire life being manipulated by the former.
Under a pretense of the real La Folia, the clone La Folia was sent back to her parents (alongside a clone version of her original versions' twin sister, Kanon Rihavein) while her original version suffered from all kinds of assault, abuse and even tortures which eventually killed her slowly and painfully. The Fallen's Essence was closely observing the life of La Folia and manipulated her, making her a puppet to his will. Under the manipulation of the Fallen's Essence as well as the Order of Terror, La Folia suffered from the abuse from her father (possessed and driven to insanity by the Fallen's Essence) and eventually left her kingdom to quit her life as a princess. She ultimately ended up in Tenguu City, Japan, and was followed by the forces of the KnightWalker Family secretly manipulated by the Fallen's Essence, again, in an attempt to assassinate her.
During those years, the Fallen's Essence had more plans on this clone made by him, but when La Folia met with an orphaned Katarina Couteau and befriended her, the Fallen's Essence had to made a new plan on her. During her time at Tenguu City, she becomes Katarina Couteau's best friend in her childhood. She knows she is a very rich princess, but like Katarina, she had a tragic past and hates being princess since she was exiled from the world. She never talked about her past to Katarina and the latter never asked as well.
La Folia was both kind and pure, and she cared about her best friend and gave Katarina a glimmer of dawn upon her dark childhood. However, during her time in Tenguu City and the beginning of the World War III, La Folia suffered attacks several times from the hands of many villains, most notably Eckidina KnightWalker, Misogi Kumagawa, Michael Langdon and Moloch. Even so, La Folia did not lose her sanity until after her capture by her sister, under the order of the Fallen's Essence. When Lusamine and the Fallen's Essence revealed her true past in front of her, La Folia finally realized that all her past life was a total lie before succumbed to the execution committed by her "sister", Kanon Rihavein, who became the zealous servant of the Fallen's Essence. However, during the battle full of chaos in Aldegyr Kingdom, La Folia was revived by Chinatsu as a Cyborg with superpowers whereas her personality remained unspoiled. Now named as Imperia Deamonne, La Folia joined the Rogues and became allied with Ratatoskr in order to fight against the Fallen's Essence, the true mastermind of the entire events and prevent the New World Order from raising. Both she and Katarina were happy about this revival.
After the destruction of both the Fallen's Essence and Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, Imperia was among those heroes and villains who were teleported to another universe by the Reality Council to fight against Balam Alliance. During this time, Imperia was almost corrupted by Darth Hades and Leohart the Prince of Hell, but she all went through it. However, this was changed horribly during the Cataclysmatic War, when the original Fallen, who was the Emperor of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire, had drove her into despair and insanity before turning her into his Abyssal so that she would destroy the Alliance of Freedom from inside. Under Westcott's mind-control, Imperia slaughtered many of her friends and battled against Katarina, which ended up with her own tragic death and the destruction of the Alliance of Freedom, driving Katarina into despair.
With her own death, Imperia's soul was freed from the Fallen's control and redeemed herself, but the loss and consequences it brought was tremendous. However, eventually Katarina regained her hope and fought against her father with her ultimate Prime Abyssal Punisher power and destroyed him before he could destroy the entire Multi-Universe with his final form, avenging Imperia's corruption and death.
She is an original character created by DestroyerSubjugator90 and Prime ShockWaveTX from CIS Productions.
"La" Folia's first name, means "the" which is used to feminine calls in Spanish. Folia (Portuguese), La Folía (Spanish), also folies d'Espagne (French), Follies of Spain (English) or Follia (Italian), is one of the oldest remembered European musical themes, or primary material, generally melodic, of a composition, on record. The theme exists in two versions, referred to as early and late folias, the earlier being faster. If adding "E" in Folia, you have "Folie" which means madness and insanity in French. Folia also means "Folha" in Portuguese which means "paper".
In Imperia's name, she have more naming-puns. Imperia cames from the word "Imperio" which means "Empire" or "Imperium" in Spanish, Latin and Portuguese. Imperium is a Latin word which, in a broad sense, translates roughly as 'power to command'. In ancient Rome, different kinds of power or authority were distinguished by different terms. Imperium referred to the ability of an individual to command the military. It is not to be confused with auctoritas or potestas, different and generally inferior types of power in the Roman Republic and Empire. Primarily used to refer to the power that is wielded, in greater or lesser degree, by an individual to whom it is delegated, the term could also be used with a geographical connotation, designating the territorial limits of that imperium. Individuals given such power were referred to as curule magistrates or promagistrates. These included the curule aedile, the praetor, the consul, the magister equitum, and the dictator.
Imperia is also a coastal city and comune in the region of Liguria, Italy. It is the capital of the province of Imperia, and historically it was capital of the Intemelia district of Liguria. Mussolini created the city of Imperia on 21 October 1923 by combining Porto Maurizio and Oneglia and the surrounding village communes of Piani, Caramagna Ligure, Castelvecchio di Santa Maria Maggiore, Borgo Sant'Agata, Costa d'Oneglia, Poggi, Torrazza, Moltedo and Montegrazie. Imperia is well known for the cultivation of flowers and olives, and is a popular summer destination for visitors. The local Piscina Felice Cascione indoor pool has hosted numerous national and international aquatics events.
Imperia's last name, Deamonne, comes from "Daemon" itself. Dæmon is the Latin word for the Ancient Greek daimōn ("god", "godlike", "power", "fate"), which refers to the daemons of ancient Greek religion and mythology and of later Hellenistic religion and philosophy. Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and deities, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature, or the deities themselves (see Plato's Symposium). According to Hesiod's myth, great and powerful figures were to be honoured after death as a daimon… Daimon is not so much a type of quasi-divine being, according to Burkert, but rather a non-personified "peculiar mode" of their activity.
Her name is also derived of Daimonic, the idea of the daimonic typically means quite a few things: from befitting a demon and fiendish, to be motivated by a spiritual force or genius and inspired. As a psychological term, it has come to represent an elemental force which contains an irrepressible drive towards individuation. As a literary term, it can also mean the dynamic unrest that exists in us all that forces us into the unknown, leading to self-destruction and/or self-discovery.
La Folia Rihavein
Before her first death by the hands of Kanon Rihavein, her twin sister who was trying to kill her to gain power over Aldegyr Kingdom, La Folia Rihavein was extremely attractive and beautiful woman with a 18-years old body. She had clear, sky-blue eyes that literally glow on the darkness. Aside from her eyes, her long white-silver hair was also very bright and shining and one could simply think her hair had some kind of shining product when it was her thin and soft hair that shine in the light. Because of her Rihavein blood, La Folia has a very attractive body that are biologically carried by the women of the family.
Despite looking 18 years old, Katarina and many other character states that she gave off a feeling that of being a mature and old woman around 30-years old because of her composed, calm and soft personality that is similar to a well-gifted psychologist. From all girls in the Rogues, La Folia stands up as the most tall woman from the group.
Despite being a very soft person, she carries a medium-sized curse pistol with a knife attachment, similar to that of a bayonet, and appears to be a very skilled shooter with it. In her casual outfit, she wears a jacket-like trench coat, with a white button-up shirt and black skirt. She is seen wearing a blue pendant gemstone with red ribbons, possibly indicating her royalty status but after her escape from Aldegyr Kingdom, it only became an accessory. She also has golden chains looped around her left shoulder.
After her first death, the appearance of La Folia Rihavein changed drastically to the point one could think it was another soul who replaced her former self. Despite the changes, the physical form still pretty much the same but with many tones of "evil". This was caused by the Cyborgs DNA from Chinatsu, the woman who revived her as a Cyborg from her own blood. Like her previous persona, Imperia is an example of a beautiful amazon but is played more to the dangerous side as she is total sadist.
In her new body, La Folia, now known as Imperia Deamonne, has a white skin of a generic Russian-woman. At times, her eyes can be both empty and glowing orange eyes. When she is fighting (killing or even torturing (as her personality changed as well)) and seems to enjoying it, her eyes literally turn off and her eyes go full empty like if she was being controlled or, for the lack of words, dead. When she is good-mood or in her casual mode, her eyes glow and can even be seen from the darkness, turning them similar to the vision of a wolf haunting.
Her hair also changed but is no much longer than before. If allowed, her hair can literally touch the floor. Now, different from her former self, she was black hair, it said to be so dark that can change to purple if seen in the light. She ties her hair in a low ponytail and has some hairpins on her bangs.
Curiously, fangs also appeared in her mouth and those can be compared to a foxy's. Now, unlike her former self, Imperia has the appearance of a 22-years old woman because of how tall she is. Tomas Sev states that she gave off a feeling that of being a "sadistic" woman, however, this at times moved to the sexual side as she can only feel sexual pleasure by torturing people. However, despite her new atmosphere, her methods are not so brutal like the sadistic villains from the story like Ara Astaroth, Eckidina KnightWalker, The Fallen and among others that use brutal methods of torture like mutilation, removal of organs and other inhuman methods. Instead, she seems to love beating, humilliating, burning and causing superficial damage without killing them.
Because of her change of personality, Imperia is almost everytime seen smilling. At times, she is smilling like a normal girl but somes times her smile changes to a more dark and sinister one. The reason behind this is unknown but it's implied to be a conflict between her former self and current persona.
She wears an asymmetrical costume consisting of long black gloves, a single sleeve on her left arm, long a black feather boa that goes until her kneepits, a black-and-white miniskirt, and black shoes with high heels with a black single thighhigh on her left leg. From someone's point of of view, she seems to be one of those games bosses in video games. Because of this, many people see the current Imperia to be more villainous than the villains themselves. Imperia's costume resembles the stereotypical dress of a Chinese Mafia Lady's dress which comes from Chinatsu's DNA as she has a few traces of Chinese DNA.
All personal informations of Imperia, such as her hobbies, her favorite things, etc
- Favorite colors:
- Black, orange, yellow, white, brown
- Favorite foods:
- Most of the typical American and Swedish foods, pancake, salad, biscuits, sandwich and blood (as a Cyborg)
- Favorite cloths:
- Combat suit, school uniform, casual dress, casual clothes, black-T shirt, German military uniforms, Virgin Killer, Sweater, God of Death outfit,
- Favorite hobbies:
- Wearing new typs of clothes, killing DEM nazis, torturing and beating her enemies, provoking her opponents, teasing Mana, cooking, creating new types of foods, helping non-human children to find a new lair, listening to anthems from all nations, meditating, training her mind, crusing demons and fallen angels, studying other galaxies
- Favorite allies:
- Katarina Couteau, Lucas Kellan, Tomas Sev, Yuuji Kazami, Sanada, Shigure Yukimi, Kamina, Sister Mary Eunice, Ichabod Crane, Maria Arzonia, August Corbin, Adam Frankestein, the Bride, Kyouko Kirigiri, Eugen Katsuragi, Nu Wa, Neith, Kyuubi, Yuuchiro Hyakuya, Erza Scarlet, Rentaro Satomi, Echidna StinWalker, Nemesis, Nox, Alisa Ray Peram Westcott, Eve Fullbuster, Bismarck Bodewig, Emilia, Rem, Ram, Myouri, Goten, Trunks, Moka, Tsukune, Yoshino, Yoshinon, Miku Izayoi, Makoto Naegi, Komaru Beerus, Asuka, Ichigo Kurosaki, Zaraki Kenpachi, Rukia Kuchiki, Orihimi Inoue, Ishida, Shido Itsuka, Mana Takamiya, Elliot Baldwin Woodman, Karen Nora Mathers, Asuna, Princess Celestia, Andr, Skelly, Hilda, Hela, Kyouhei Kannazuki, Atala Arck, Azul Jissele, Yoda, Ellen Mira Mathers, Ymir, Aphrodite, Mikaela Du Tirial, Toshiro Hitsugaya
- Favorite enemies:
- Thanatos (possibly crush), Atala Arck (rival), Hoppou-Chan, Elesis Du Tirial, Ao Kunag,
- Mystical beings, knowing new planets spread out space, visiting new places, studying new types of animals and species, eating fruits, builting artifacts, watching romance films,
- Neutral over all religions as she is the Goddess of Death herself
- Fanatics, beer, fire, war, satanism, human experiments, assassins, mercenaries, nazis, fascists, Dark Empires, liars, serial killers, perverts (Rentaro as an exception), rapists, destroyers of worlds, slavers, corrupt politicians, greedy people, weak-minded people, warmongers, corrupt priests, dictators, evil demons, evil angels, Aldegyr Kingdom, Dark Emperors, Triggers Hell, coffee beans, lover stealers, tsunderes, Sith, selfish aliens, neo-nazis, KnightWalker Family, Moon Terminator Company, Artificial Demon Weapons, gangsters, Mafusa Gang, Order of Terror, DEM Empire, Sith Empire, Balam Alliance, troublemakers, bully, bullying, juvenile deliquents, genocidal tyrants, aristocrats
- Political types:
- Doest not take part in any of them (temporary as Fascist and Nazism during her time brainwashed by Isaac Westcott)
- Favorite musics:
- Metal and rock (despite her appearance)
- 18 years old (in 2036), 19 years old (in 2037), 20 years old (at the end of the story and her death)
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
- The Fallen, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, Michael Langdon, Aki Honda, Tomoo, Sasha, Darth Vingus, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Moloch, Darth Hades, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, The Morrigan, Betelgese-Rommanii Conti, Metraton, Heis, Kanon Rihavein, Emperor Tathagata Killer, King Hamdo, The Fallen's Essence, Terra of the Left, Yandere-chan, Orochimaru, the Joker, Unicron, Eckidina KnightWalker, Misogi Kumagawa, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant, Lord Boros, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Voldëmort, Akihiro Kurata, Seth, Anubis, Loki, Kureto Hīragi, Sayaka Kirasaka
Heroine - Prime EarthImperia is an optimistic hard worker. As a leader type with a firm character, she herself takes the lead and pulls her allies along. She has a strong will and doesn't hesitate to take action, her notable character trait being her strong sense of belief in herself and others. Being a strategist but a music lover, she also tends to include music talk into her conversations during her time as a member of Ratatoskr.
Imperia is very protagonist-like and always pulling the others along cheerfully; a typical heroine that is very dependable. Katarina Couteau thinks that Imperia is positive, and thinks about others before herself, but when she goes too far, she gets a little scary. Though she has a normal person (despite being a clone of the original La Folia), Kyouko Kirigiri thinks that Imperia is not an ordinary person and consider her as Ultimate Heroine. She gives off the impression of being a simple girl you could meet anywhere and a person that's easy to befriend, yet when her friends shows to be enemies somehow, she will not hesitate to slain them without thinking twice, a feature that she inherited from Katarina after her battle against Aki Honda.
Imperia is also brave and hard-working, with a cheerful disposition. She can be dense at times, and is described by Tomas Sev to be "easily absorbed" by things, to the point where she loses sight of her original goal. Because of her demeanor, she plays a role in keeping the atmosphere surrounding Ratatoskr as relaxed as possible. Much like Kotori, she is very devoted to her childhood friend, Katarina Couteau, and does not regret anything she asks her to do. ImPERIA also has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and frequently protests the Rogues' violent nature (until she starts to get action). Despite this, the two are close. As a older sister like figure, she is shown to be very passionate and engaging. She is able to adjust her personality to best communicate with each Rogues—such as being kind to Maeve and abrasive with Asuha. She values interpersonal relationships, youth, and believes that there is more to life that just power.Imperia has a kind-hearted personality that makes her unable to immediately suspect people. Like the other protagonists before her (such as Azul Jissele, Tomas Sev and Atala Arc), she has a very sensitive nature and listens to other people's troubles and gives them positive advice. Being as one of Earth's Greatest Warriors, she strives to be strong and has the tendency to act like a man at times. During times when she is filled with worry or cannot think straight, she turns to training her sword to ease her mind.
Like her previous self, Imperia is a loving and caring person who treats her friends, and even strangers, with kindness. Imperia also plays a motherly role within the group, and is often seen cleaning Fraxinus as she hates dirty things. She has rarely been shown to be in a bad mood, and can tolerate all of the Rogues's eccentricities. In keeping with her motherly role, Imperia is very determined to protect her comrades. She has gone so far as to change her throw her human appearance to be a 100% Cyborg only to protect the Rogues from Zero Numbers, whom they were trying to capture. Along with cleaning an entire ship, Imperia shows great talent not only in modeling, but playing the guitar and singing. She is very popular, not only among the Fraxinus crew, but also with many people outside of the faction. She likes cooking and has since her younger, tomboyish years.
Imperia is good natured and likes to take care of animals, though Imperia herself refuses to admit it, instead thinking of it as her own selfishness for leaving her kingdom, Aldegyr Kingdom, as leaving her people she was fated to rule in the evil claws of Kanon Rihavein, her twin sister, that ruined the nation in a corrupt communist regime. When the military community discovered that La Folia became a Cyborg by the hands of Chinatsu, the princess of Godom Empire, she has received unfair discrimination from others. She sometimes acts like a child and is unacquainted with the world as she used to live in the mansion with her servants when she was a child, though despite this she still works hard to become one of the greatest warriors of the world once she became a Cyborg in order to make use good of her power.
Cyborg SideDespite her good side, Imperia has a very sinister side much like Atala Arck, the most cold-hearted member of the Rogues. Imperia is also a brutal sadistic female warrior who fights killing others with curses of her abilities for pure pleasure of seeing her enemies screaming in pain as they are slowly tortured to a near-state of death. Imperia also had the most vindictive personality among the Rogues. To Imperia, who was turned into a Cyborg, gaining the psychotic personality of all Cyborgs, patience and self‐control were the same things as torture. Imperia is also a torturer and enjoys manipulating others in order to torment them, however, only her enemies in case or people who are considered bad enough to be her targets.
She immensely enjoys crushing the hopes of her enemies and watching their expressions become filled with despair when she forces them to watch their goals being ruined. She says he wants to hear them scream and let the pain of all people they killed enter in their bodies to return back what they caused.
Imperia is still calm and brave which makes her a patient Cyborg who enjoys fighting any opponent while displaying signs of sadism. Even when Imperia is in a tight spot, she remains calm with a pleasant smile. She also doesn't appear to trust Oriax Wheelahr, and is not afraid to be blunt to her for it. Whether things are interesting seems to be an important motive for Imperia's actions and movements. In addition, Imperia laughs often and loves to mock Shigure Yukimi and the other characters. She has no sympathy or compassion for anyone who dares to step in front of her, unless her original human personality breaks through, and is willing to kill anyone who stands in her path, no matter if they are bad people or innocent.
At times, when she receives too much damage in a 1x1 fight, she literally loses all concept of life and death as well as right or wrong and acts by impulse and animal instinct. In this state, Imperia loses her sanity and all her memories, becoming a true psychotic monster that even the most cruel and inhuman beings learned to fear. In this state, Imperia is a violent psycopath completely devoid of compassion. She cares about nothing and no one, except possibly Katarina, though that is more of a psychotic obsession much like Vira. In the psycho side, she is a woman who doesn't like being told what to do by anyone and will cut down anyone who dares to step in front of her, including her own teammates and children just for interrupting her fun.
Imperia considers the humans to be ugly, insatiable cowards yet to be beautiful things who she wants to protect. She also mocks the Cyborgs' boundless arrogance for being immortals and wish to destroy all Cyborgs of the world.
Villain - Alternative EarthIn the alternative Earth, La Folia is a sexual maniac, not even hesitating to injure herself if she can sexual pleasure, which is helped by her abnormal healing rate. This is also shown through her persistence. Her favorite things are seeing colorful bowels and touching warm looking internal organs. Within combat, she enjoys cleaving through the abdominal region with the intent of tearing the target's bowels out.
La Folia also enjoys knitting cotton dolls, especially after a good kill, and mentions to have over 10 years of experience. Although it isn't mentioned, she presumably destroys them later.
La Folia's curiosity toward the unknown and her thirst for knowledge are the two things that define her behavior. She refers to it as love, and currently directs those feelings toward sex. Described as being black hearted, she cannot understand the feelings of others, and can be seen as a psychopath by normal standards. If it is to get ahold of more knowledge, she has no problems with employing sophistry, lying, and deceiving others.
La Folia believes that "the world is made in her own favor", and true to her words, many incidents have brought her good fortune. Because of this, she has an extravagantly self-centered personality, and is prideful as she hasn't been humbled even once.La Folia is a very ambitious person, as she declared that she will do anything it takes to win, and is ready to go as far as murdering someone or manipulating others in cold blood. She is extremely selfish and values her life over the lives of others, stating she has no problem sacrificing others in order to save herself. She also has a lot of pride, refusing to surrender no matter how far into the corner she's pushed, as long as the chance for victory remains. However, if it's known that she's about to lose with no way out, she accepts it calmly.
As the worst queen of KnightWalker Dynasty, La Folia claimed that she can even fool her own emotions, but this doesn't seem to be entirely the case. She appears to lack empathy and claims that she feels no guilt for bad things she's done (from rape to genocide), though considering her status as a consummate liar, it's possible that she felt at least something, and that was the death of her mother. Despite her cruel personality, it all started when she discovered her mother was exiled and killed by old officers of the Dynasty that supported her death, and soon, this mass hatred gave birth to the worst queen of all times, La Folia KnightWalker, that would become insane once she started many genocides and purges inside of her nation to avenge her mother.
Pure of Heart ProposalIn the ancient times, the elderly of more than 34,000,000 primitive's tribes spread out across countless universes, prophesied 2 warriors who would leave their war-torn planet after suffering many tortures and tragedies on their lives. One of them is the Legendary ExKrieg, the warrior prophesid to be the last ExKrieg that would defeat the forces of the ultimate evil and free the existence from the evil Dark Empires, organizations that brought destruction to the past, present and future. And the another warrior, is his friend, partner... A mere mortal born from the ashes of the darkness, a normal girl, a normal teenage... But soon this girl, who just wanted a normal life in a school, noticed she was destined to be the greatest mortal of all times... A legend that would shook the time and space and changed the history forever. La Folia Rihavein or Imperia Deamonne, is the clone of the Original La Folia, a puppet created by the The Fallen's Essence to bring reign of horror destined to die by the hands of another clone of her sister, Kanon Rihavein. The Original La Folia, was an arrogant, spoiled and if not psychotic princess inspired by the actions of Yeonsangun of Joseon, the worst tyrant of of Joseon dynasty, the original La Folia would eventually kidnap the most handsome boys of her kingdom, Aldegyr Kingdom, and rape them to death with sadism and lust for sex and power. But... La Folia Rihavein (clone) was the polar opposite, the difference is between Heaven and Hell. La Folia was firstly born with a strong will neutrality and stayed in the grey zone for years until she met Eckidina KnightWalker, a girl that was the reason of why La Folia put her hands in action to save the many lives as she could. Born as a puppet, La Folia was abused by her father, who was the king of Aldegyr, King Lucas and had only her sister as her friend, as she was shutdown from the rest of the world and spent most of her childhood in the palace living a life surrounded by the hate of her servants and false friends that went to her home to ask for money. After suffering her entire life, the princess decided to run and live like a normal girl in Japan, however, little did she know that she was being used and manipulated by the Fallen's Essence and Lusamine in larger game that would change her life forever in the future. Arriving in Japan, she met Katarina Couteau, a twisted girl who saw the worst side of society and like La Folia, she ws shutdown from the rest of the world, even so, despite her aggressive personality she still comforted the Red Haired Demon and gave a light of hope, bringing the gangster to life again. One day, she met Eckidina KnightWalker during a trip and talked with her like a friend, eventually the two became sisters but after the destruction of Fiore Kingdom, La Folia learned about Eckidina's true nature and immediately started to conspire against her by rescuing children who were stolen from their parents and were about to be used in human experiments by the KnightWalker Family, eventually creating an orphanage for the children with the money of her family. And not only that, indirectly, La Folia started many campaigns that provided basic food and resources for people suffering in war-torn countries. At age 16 she was already the perfect embodiment of woman. Strong, humble, beautiful, patient, devout; she is what mankind strives to be, yet, for all our flaws, can never reach. When Kanon Rihavein finally strikes her kingdom by turning it into a corrupt totalitarian-communist nation, La Folia was kidnapped by Peace Foundation in the hopes Kanon will join the Stabilization Union to put an end to World War III, La Folia was plunged in insanity and lost her way, but not before Chinatsu revived her as a Cyborg and became the second strongest Cyborg of the world, with power enought to fight strong evil forces like Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant and Leohart's Cult. La Folia, or Imperia, is the only member of The Rogues who respects others. She has faith that the team can save Japan when the evil Godom Empire invaded , but unlike her teammates, she has an optimistic hope for a brighter tomorrow and sees good within her fellow assassins, encouraging them to grow into kinder people. It's also one of the reasons why many male assassins and former KnightWalker officers develop an interest in her, mainly Chinatsu, who saw her as her light for salvation for her crimes, claiming her to be different unlike the others who approved Chinatsu's terrible war crimes. Despite, her kindness, she is able to kill if that means to protect innocent living beings, she learned this lession is the most hard way during her fight against Yuuki Terumi. Imperia does not do anything evil, will not tolerate any evil around her and trying to tempt her out of the righteous path will not end well for the offending party. Imperia is pure-hearted enough to resist being transformed into a beast by Darth Hades However, it's eventually subverted. She is pure of heart, but she can be corrupted because of her dark past, a trait Leohart the Prince of Hell used to his advantage to try and get rid of her. When the Order of Terror conquested the world, she appears to be a very naive innocent girl to hide her depression of her losses. Later, it is obvious she's way smarter than she acts, but she's still an Actual Pacifist (aware that sometimes you need to use weapons to bring everyone to peace negotiations), and she can forgive everything once you join her fight for peace. Actually, everyone who sides with her are men waiting for a sex reward and spend most of their time to approach her. She's so good you could probably consider it a psychological disorder for her because of dramatic experience in the hands of Lusamine and Fallen's Essence but she is not it, she is just the perfect incarnation of the best that mortals can be. When the Cataclysmatic War began, she became the elite and angelic warrior of the Nordic Pantheon and its new queen, they're as beautiful and dangerous as a midnight winter storm. Yet their new queen, Imperia, so irresistibly desirable, so uncompromising in warfare, make the Valkyries seem nothing more than plain paper dolls. She’s the object of desire for every God, every man, and the envy of every woman. Even the Frost Giants, kings and emperors of many Dark Empires crave her for their own, often devising devious plans to trick or force her into marriage. But Imperia is proud and strong, with the cunning to escape her enemies and ruthlessly retaliate. Every rose bears thorns, but this one wields swords. Were it up to her, Imperia would have little to do with blood and blades. Her name literally means “the lady,” and none of more worthy of the title. She adores bright flowers, pleasant company, and the sweet lilt of a sad love song. She’s sensual and amorous, invoked by worshipers seeking to bear a child or find a lover. Once the Triggers Hell was defeated, she became the Ruler of the realm of Sessrumnir, a place much like Valhalla, where the souls of dead warriors spend eternity, Imperia provides comfort and bliss to the fallen. From a human to a Cyborg and finally to the Queen of Sessrumnir, Imperia is the most beautiful and strongest mortal of the Multi-Universe and she is just the very personification of good.
Achyls - Complete Monster ProposalWhile Vira is considered the only Complete Monster inspired in a Pure-Hearted Hero, there is another villainess with the same case but unlike Vira who fell in the depths of insanity, the Future Imperia Deamonne from Rise of Qliphoth era voluntarily joined the Revelation of Qliphoth by her own free will when the war between Witch Cult and Ratatoskr versus the Black Cult was over.
With the death of Katarina and all people she once loved, Imperia gave up on the light as her Cyborg personality was twisted and somehow lazy enough to keep fighting for the greater good. Imperia had trained arduously to strengthen her own martial art style to not lose from the fight with demons. Watching demons crumble under her feet, Imperia realizes that power is the true justice of this world, becoming a genocider that uses overwhelming power and uses all means needed to defeat her enemies. However, the years of massacre and taking bath in the blood of her enemies slowly consumed her persona and she became even more twisted to the point of lying to other people she lost her sanity because of her past, when in truth, she was always like that and used her deceased friends as an excuse to keep killing demons and humans alike in different planets while keeping the façade she is an insane psychopath. After the victory of Ara Astaroth over the Paradise and all forces of the Multi-Universe, Imperia, now by the name of Achlys of the Depravity, is revealed to have been manipulating the Earth's Resistence the whole time. First awakening Kurumi Tokisaki's powers as a monstrous Inverse Spirit by letting another attack and try to rape and eat Kurumi, Achlys formed a lust towards Kurumi's alter-ego and constantly toyed with her and her friends by beating her daily while keeping her in a dungeon. Achlys manipulated conflicts throughout the story between Black Demons and the mostly peaceful Demons, resulting in camps formed to hold and exterminate all the Low Level Demons by Ara herself, thus resulting in a Demonic Holocaust. Achlys lured Kurumi to her and paralyzed Kurumi and then, demanding Kurumi "prove" her love for Achlys, raped a traumatized and terrified Kurumi before informing her Kurumi had been born solely for her and would now die for her before disposing of her. Once Achlys finished with Kurumi, she proceeded to brutally behead her and put her head in her room to keep her most "precious" people with her forever, even to the point of going to where most of the Rogues died to cut their heads too. She then joined Astaroth Empire after she got bored of just killing and dreamed in stepping in higher floors. As a Astaroian, she was promoted to Supreme General of 5 Area of the Omniverse, rulling over an entire omniverse with iron fist. As ruler, she allows murder, rape, and robbery to run rampant among the planets and entire universes. Making a deal with Vira to fully turn her in a Black Demon, Achyls creates a serum that she gives to various criminals that allows them to transform into monsters to steal souls of powerful Black Demons of the Astaroth Empire. Having the power to absorb souls, she uses that power to draw in hundreds of evil souls from the criminals she killed, wanting Maria to kill them so that the souls will be released into the Living World, giving her power. Continuing further, several years later, Achyls had forcibly spawned monstrous abominations inside eight Astaroth officers to test out her latest experiment, coldly slashed or insulted the few that actually managed to maintain any sort of sanity to accelerate the process, intended to murder every last one of them almost immediately thereafter, and when that failed, deviously placed the blame on several of her superiors instead, thereby prompting the feudal government to (attempt to) exile or incarcerate each of them. What's worse is that, by transforming the eight officers into Demon hybrids, Achyls had destroyed the officers' chances of ever being accepted back by their friends and colleagues, having been turned into the Astaroth's most feared and detested of adversaries, as well as sullying the reputations of the three exiles, all three of whom were assumed to have been dead, disappeared or were painted as co-conspirators by their friends, colleagues and superiors.
Pre-Los Reina de Corazones (100 years before prior)
As the brutal dictator of 5th Omniverse, Achyls became a sociopathic pyromaniac who ruled her universe without responsability, only unleashing total chaos upon her people and turned the capital of Astaroth Empire in that region in a total chaotic town with no laws where demons tortured mortals for fun. Having usurped Astaroth's democratic politician of the 6th Omniverse, she started a civil war, in which she had Ara's friend, Brother Blood, ripped limb from limb, Achyls also uses forced labor to mine the magnetic and explosive element of bavarium, to make super weapons for omniversal domination; it is implied she wishes to do this to satisfy his pyromaniac needs, all in order to make every single atom of the existence burn to turn all existence in a total fire pit of destruction, heat and death. It is also revealed she was behind the coup that killed Suzuya's parents, as part of a deal she made with Vira. When the Alliance was finally aware of her presence, she orders one of her men to kill themselves for failing to stop the rebels, before ordering her army to raze the liberated town of Costa Del Porto in Prime Earth to erradicate the division of Maria's army. She later has Kruel Rose tortured for not mining bavarium fast enough to the point of burning her face, resulting in Kruel's corporation start a civil war with Achyls' Empire of Astaroth Heart. When she has a bavarium missile built, she decides to test it by launching it on another town of Prime Earth while using the façade she was doing it wipe out the rebels. Exasperated by the Alliance's interfering with her plans, she beats one of her men to death and orders another attack and calls for the assassination of Maria Arzonia. The leader of a secret order of vampire killers once employed by the Achyls' Empire, discovered Achyls' plans in betraying Ara using the bavarium and the ruthless Empress had him viciously tortured and nearly murdered the man's daughter, to make him talk before Maria saved her, despite being a demon (who would later be executed as well by the former). When serving as aide to a Astaroth politician, Achyls empowered Cartels to commit crimes over the country and kidnap his own employer's daughter with no intention of returning her alive. When Selim Bradley saved her as well for causing chaos within Astaroth Empire, Achyls had him captured and tortured by the Cartel with his limbs removed, his eye and ears gone and his skin flayed before he was recovered by the vampires and placed in the Artificial Beastman project to heal him.
Pre-Los Reina de Corazones (500 years before prior)
For centuries, Achyls continued her insane quest for domination in the hope she will one day overthrow Ara, however, when it was revealed Ara letting Achyls do as she pleases, she immediately notices Ara is toying with her and gives up on the idea after discovering Ara is way more powerful than her. Now, with 3 omniverses under her control, she relishes killing and expresses a "love" for all life by playing with life; using stripping newborn infants from their humanity and turning them into mindless slaves. Her Establishing Character Moment is building up public support for a war against the Last Light, the resistence of Angels who survived the Hell of Qliphoth so far by having her own youth brigade, just children training to be soldiers, slaughtered by her troops disguised as Angelic soldiers. Developing an intense hatred towards Idea of Evil for being under its will, she has dedicated her life to spiting and destroying its and its creations, including Black Demons. Much later, she burns down the church housing Karal Maxwell, the immortal Meta-Human son of Lucas Kellan and Isis Maxwell, who managed to survive the battle with Ara Astaroth. Desiring to keep a piece of her past with her, Achyls kidnaps the young Karal and make sure to kill every single priest and nun in the Church. After training Lucas and Isis' son through brutal trainings to turn him into her assassin, Achyls brutally forces him to kill his own pet kitten, resulting in the sanity of Karal being destroyed and turning him in a complete Black Demon just like her. To prove his loyalty to Astaroth and her, Achyls sent him to his homeplanet and had him kiling every single human in the planet for centuries, even killing pregnant women. After he returned to her, she informed she found a way to destroy the Idea of Evil by turning him the very core of Black Battery of the Blackness, she then proceeds to steal the battery until she discovers that Ara is planning to betray the Idea of Evil as well, thus forming a partnership. During their studies, Achyls had entire planets destroyed with the Black Virus to materialize the Blackness' physical state, resulting in the death of 5% of the omniverse controlled by her. Noticing the Inter-Dimensional race of new Angels and Gods from other omniverses appeared to destroy Ara and Achlys' plans, she possessed the God Mortanius and used him to corrupt the Guardians of the Pillars of Nosgoth from the 8 Orbital Omniverse by murdering Ariel and leaving her lover Nupraptor to find her body and drive the Guardians insane with his grief. This in turn corrupted the Pillars and caused the land to decay and rot with the Guardians, thus resulting in the destruction of half of the 8th Omniverse, probably leading to the highest-body count ever made so far. With the corruption of the Pillars, she possesses the Last God of the 8th Omniverse and rebuilds the fallen words order of vampire hunters, driving them to endangerment and establishing tyrannical control of Astaroth civilization. She uses this control to construct a network of Demoic-powered machines around 8th Omniverse of Nosgoth to direct the energies of the Device, an ancient Triggers Hell war weapon to further her plans to kill Idea of Evil. With Janos imprisoned and deformed to power the Device, the insane Empress plans to activate the Device and kill all non-Black Demon life in the 8th omniverse, which of course resulted in a higher-body count so far.
Los Reina de Corazones (original arc)
As the new leader of the Astaroth Empire's Five Area, Achyls became an even worse Control Freak of the highest order. Her ultimate plan is is to use Ara's technology to brainwash the world Gods, in order to expand the influence of the part of her empire over the last remaining omniverses. Achyls assembles a team of villains under the command of The Heretic, the adult clone of Karal, and orders them to capture Maria Arzonia (who still not aware of Achyls' existence due to her limited omniversal travelling) so her mind could be broken with Ara's spell as she is the only being in her omniverse who still has connections with other Gods. Later, Achyls sends Heretic to attack the Alliance's base in order to steal technology necessary for her plan, near-fatally wounding Selina Strawberry in the assault. When Heretic breaks down and begs for Achyls to love him as a mother, and wishing to have Karal's memories, she shoots him in the head for disobeying her orders regarding Karal. As the brainwashing is taking place, she orders a mind-controlled Maria to shoot her allies and friends, or at least the little she had left. Failing to control the Gods, she created a magical artifact called the Dreamstone, which had the ability to force its victims to live their worst nightmares, often driving them into a murderous rage. Achyls used the Dreamstone to spread fear and chaos across the land until she was defeated by the rebellious demon Etrigan and Merlin, but not before she mortally wounded the Future Hanekawa, resulting in her merging with Etrigan to save her life, whom he deeply in love. When Merlin was discovering that Achyls cursed him with a Death Spell, he was corrupted by greed and desired to gain immortality. Playing on the man's desperation for immortality, Achyls manipulates Merlin into spreading the Dreamstone's dark magic across his Multi-Universe, resulting in casualties on a global scale, while Achyls fed off of the negative energy of the stone's victims, becoming the second strongest Black Demon of the existence. She gets worse throughout the Omniversal Civil War, when Maria finally managed to start a war agains the tyrannical government, starting with planning on performing experiments and possibly lethal surgery on infants that she ordered Vira to capture for her, while in a red-tinted laboratory that even the most mad of Mad Scientist would be afraid to work in, over a lava lake on Nibiru, all in order to turn them into Hybrid Black Demons. Later when she faces her old apprentice, Karal, she takes great delight in murdering his brother right in front of him, and afterwards, sadistically tortures him with fire while hinting at a Fate Worse Than Death for Karal. And at the near end of the war (years before the Rogues' arrival in the future), she successfully turns half of all children in her omniverse to the Qliphoth side by exploiting their fear of death, and of course, she very nearly annihilated the entire Paradise Resistence forces, including the children and women being protected by the resistence. Later, knowing Astaroth Empire was no longer useful for her, she had her loyal Astaroth allies disposed of as well when she had no use for them anymore, and made the part she had control over Astaroth Empire into a new fascist dictatorship known as Separatist Alliance ruling by fear and using planet-destroying superweapons against anything with the idea of dissenting. As the Empress, she was known to have personally destroyed entire populations and single handedly razed entire cities that were suspected to conspire against her. Of course, with this betrayal, Ara did not let that pass and started a new Omniversal War between the two Empress with half of the Omniverse divided by the two Empress, resulting in a war with quintillions and quintillions of deaths.
Sword of Kings - Madness Sub Arc
When she is informed that Katarina and other Rogues arrived in the future via a time portal summoned by Ara, Achyls caused many worlds to be caught in war, resulting in millions of lives needlessly lost, in order to find new recruits to bring Katarina to her as she knew she was not a weak warrior. Seeing a new young boy known as Herperus, with potential being blocked by the love for his wife, Illana, Achyls murders her, a fact she eventually reveals this with sadistic glee. Under her orders, her legion lure several Alliance Warrior into traps where they are murdered. When Kararina and Maria escape with the alien Shyir Rev to his homeworld, Achyls proclaims to the inhabitants they are "under the Astaroth's protection", which involves handing the Alliance rebels over or she will set off a bomb of Black Virus that will destroy the planet. When they fight back, she allows the detonation to occur, though the people are saved, Shyir Rev sacrifices himself. Attempting to reach the 10th Earth to kill the Rogues and recover Katarina, she hires a mercenary to take control of Suzuya and board the Intercerptor, she critically injures Lucas and brutalizes Asuha before being overpowered and defeated. When she is through trying to seduce Katarina to rule beside her, Achyls tries to beat and rape her before trying to kill her for not "accepting her love." Seeing her rescue team arriving, Achyls dispatched her legion of child soldiers to stop them from reaching her, resulting in her kids killing soldiers who refused to kill childre. She even allows children being protected by Astaroth Empire to die just to stay beside Katarina. An ruthless caligula and manipulative bitch who relishes the suffering of others for the sake of pain, Achyls stands head and shoulders above most previous Black Demons villains in terms of monstrosity, with her actions even disgusting Idea of Evil.
Aldegyr Kingdom Predecessors
Valkyrie Queens Predecessors
After Imperia's death by the hands of Katarina Couteau, her spirit has reincarnated in various people and animals for more than 5 billion years on several planets of the Multi-Universe, but only people will be shown here.
Mana Takamiya - Evelynn Astaroth
Elliot Baldwin Woodman
Karen Nora Mathers
Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
Lucy Sheev KnightWalker
Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott
Ellen Mira Mathers
The Fallen's Essence
Emperor Tathagata Killer
Man in Suit
Future Maria Arzonia
Terra of the Left
Acqua of the Back
Vento of the Front
Prime Reaper AI-78
Jack the Freezer
Leohart the Prince of Hell
Will of the Abyss
DEM Mana Takamiya
Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
Sister Mary Eunice
B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130
God - Spectra
Idea of Evil
Physical and Natural Abilities
- Gifted Orator: Like many of the determinators character, La Folia's main asset is her ability to inspire her troops and friends with enthusiastic speeches. She can take almost any situation and spin it into a speech that will strengthen the Rogues' morale for their next operation.
- Master Strategist: La Folia is an effective planner and strategist, developing complex plans to achieve her goals and aims. She accounts for the personalities and usual mannerisms of allies and enemies alike and never takes anything for granted - notably, she considers Michael Langdon to be high-priority threats simply because she knows little about her capabilities.
- Marksmanship: La Folia is shown to have some marksmanship skills with her Rihavein Pistol, a magi-tech pistol from her kingdom she brought with her when she was a child. Her shooting level should be around the training of an ordinary police officer and is below the levels of KnightWalker soldiers.
Cyborg standard skills
As a Cyborg, Impria is naturally far stronger and more powerful than a human. Being a Second Progenitor (the 3rd strongest Cyborg of the entire world), she is incredibly strong even among noble Cyborgs and she is stronger than those of lower ranking Cyborgs from Horsemen of Apocalypse. However, she is weaker than the higher-ranked Progenitors, such as Eckidina KnightWalker and Uryuu Ryonnosuke. As a Cyborg he has immortality and regenerative abilities. He also has enhanced sences. Unless he is facing a large number of strong opponents, she uses her bare hands to fight.
Strongest Cyborg of Earth's Current Time - 1 to 5
Whether she is about to go into combat, issuing orders to those who are in combat, or is personally involved in combat herself, Imperia's general approach is the same: she remains aware of all actions that allies and opponents make, even things that seem insignificant at the time or that she doesn't yet understand; she keeps track of where everything is located in relation to everything else, even features that lack obvious practical use; she studies the behavior of all combatants, gradually learning how they react in any given situation. By then focusing on this vast amount of information – which she usually does by closing her eyes – Imperia can quickly think ten moves ahead of her opponent(s) and devise over a hundred strategies, from which she instantly picks the most effective. Such strategies are often highly elaborate and use multiple layers of misdirection, where she takes small victories just to eliminate extraneous factors, pretends defeat in order to re-position opponents, and engineers conditions that will lead opponents to defeating themselves. The Fallen's Essence regrets that Imperia's ability to see through deception and correctly put together seemingly unrelated pieces of information is "wasted" in service to the Ratatoskr.
Even in Level 1, Imperia is the strongest female warrior of Earth from the Rogues, even more than Katarina Couteau she is not immortal like Imperia when she decides to serious in a fight, surpassing even Tomas Sev, Oriax Wheelahr and Lucas Kellan. Despite only being a mortal, Kotori notes that her power enters the domain of Gods, potentially even surpassing it but this later proves wrong when Vira showed up and easily defeated her. Yet, after the end of World War III, Imperia got even more stronger thanks to Ara's blood that she drank, absorbing a "small" portion of her powers and energy. In Sith Saga, she is seemingly the reputed Cyborg who cannot be defeated by a Sith Lord or Demon. At one point, Katarina states that Imperia exceeds her terms of battle power and intelligence, which is why she refused the day of becoming the leader of the Vessel Noxus and passed it to Imperia instead. Imperia states that she doesn't need a spaceship to travel from one planet to another because she can do it in less time by flying, implying that she is extremely fast, even for cosmic standards, and can survive the vaccuum of the space as she is a Cyborg and don't need to breath.
- Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of energy. Combined with her ability to survive the vacuum of space and her tremendous speed, Imperia's flight leaves any spaceship useless to travel from one planet to another.
- Energy Blast - The most basic form of energy attacks.
- Energy Sense - The ability to sense energy and power levels.
- Power Impact - Imperia fires an energyblast in the form of a fireball. It starts out relatively small but expands massively upon impact.
- Energy Barrier - Imperia's energy is powerful enough to serve as a barrier against attacks considerably weaker than it.
- Invisible Strikes - With a glare, Imperia is able to land a fury of blows so fast, it seems like she's not moving at all.
- Vacuum Survival - Imperia is able to survive in the vacuum of space as she proved able to travel through the vastness of space from one planet to another, finding it the quickest way to continue her duties in New Conglomerate.
- Gigantic Impact - Imperia's version of the Eraser Cannon in her version of Cyborg Unleashed Level 2. The impact is a technique similar to Katarina's Pillar of Agony but has a orange and red color and will the impact of the wave on the floor will turn everything in ashes in an area of 20 meters.
- Blaster Meteor - While in her Cyborg form, Imperia unleash several energy meteors from her body and causes giant explosions able to make entire buildings to fall.
- Resist Cannon - A cannon of nano-machines that will devour her enemy slowly and painful. The nano-machines who hit the enemy will use their metal teeth to cut the skin, meat and bones from her enemy like piranhas. This technique is among her most cruel abilities used to torture.
- Gigantic Shout - Imperia unleashes a powerful shout that has the strength of a storm.
- Full Power Energy Wave - Kale fires a yellow energy wave at her enemy, cutting them in half.
- Combined Energy Wave - Imperia can absorb the energy of deceased opponents through her nano-machines that will transfer their power to her body to increase the power and damage of her Full Power Energy Wave energy.
- Continuous Energy Bullets - A combination of many energy waves fired at a very rapid rate.
- Energy Fist - She fuses her fist with her energy, creating God-like strength to destroy entire cities. In her Nu Wa Spirit energy, she is able to destroy entire moons like this.
- Crush Cannon - A move in which Iperia launches several of her signature red energy blasts at the opponent in rapid succession.
- Energy CY Blast - Imperia's special move, she fires a stream of powerful red ki wave at her opponent, injecting acid in their bodies and slowly melting them. Used for torture.
- Warp – A transportation technique used to travel anywhere she wishes in an area of 10 kilometers. Similar to Jellal's but more advanced.
- Divination – Imperia is capable of using her staff to look anywhere in an area of 500,000 kilometers.
- Strike of Revelation – A chop to the neck used by Imperia to knock down enemies with great durability.
- Time Area - Creates an energy sphere smilar to the Energy Blast but actually summons a sphere of dark energy. The sphere has a radius of 30 meters and stop the time inside of it as well as the lifespan of all beings in it.
- Matter Manipulation – Imperia possesses matter manipulating powers, able to create an arena, food stands filled with food, portraits of Katarina, audience stands, and even a breathable atmosphere (which would require manipulation on the molecular level).
- Requiem of Destruction — Imperia she traps the opponent in a dome of green energy and detonates it.
- Earthling Hole - Summons a Black Hole of small gravity push in the atmosphere of the planet. The Black Hole has the size of a plane and will suck everything around it a radius of 200 kilometers, twisting the space of Earth but causing no real damage to the planet's oxygen and time.
Chinatsu legacy abilities
Abilities that were transfered from Chinatsu's blood to Imperia's body. Because of the DNA Cyborg from Chinatsu that is too powerful for normal humans, her energy is far more attached to the blood, resulting in the transference of some abilities to her "daughter".
- Gigantic Blast - Imperia creates a cluster of green or red Ki blasts in both hands (up to five in each hand) and fires them at her opponent. With her precise energy control, she can also have them home in on her opponent.
- Final Weapon - Imperia releases her aura strongly enough that fires powerful laser-like flashes omnidirectionaly.
- Snatch - An ability that allows Imperia to "rob" physical objects, thus grabbing them, and also the physical abilities of others, thus weakening them while gaining more strength and speed. However, this ability has a limit to how much Imperia can rob a person's strength, in order to not damage her own body with overwhelming power. Using a form of snatch, ImPERIA is also able to steal body parts from hER opponents. Such as a heart or an arm in the blink of an eye.
Nu Wa Spirit
- Truth-Seeking Ball - Upon activating her occular ability, Imperia can manifest nine Truth-Seeking Balls, granting er all five Nature Transformations as well as Yin, Yang, and Yin–Yang Release. She can use the balls both offensively and defensively, and attacks by infusing them with her chakra, causing them to glow green. She can rapidly spin them to create a massive vortex and combine them into a giant golden sword of chakra powerful enough to cut an entire star in half. Imperia is able to divide them into smaller orbs and launch them as a rapid-fire barrage. She also demonstrated the ability to transform one of the balls into an elaborate golden cage after infusing it with her energy.
- Invert blood flow: By touching a persons open wound, Imperia can reverse the bloodflow of a person, which would instantly kill them.
- Rip the skin of a person: By touching a person's body, Imperia can rip off their skin.
- Dust explosions: If there is enough dust in the air, Imperia can cause a dust explosion by generating anti-matter.
- Dark Wing: Under this state, she updates and overwrites her own ability to do something supposedly impossible by summoning an AIM field around an area around 3 kilometers. Through the input of AIM, she can control vectors that supposedly don't exist as well. AIM also dispels and otherwise negates magic in the area, it also allows her to control other powers, the AIM field are made of a material that is exactly the same as dark matter found in the borders of all universes.
- Death form: In this form, Imperia can levitate by use of some unknown power, whereas before she had to use wind and gravity manipulation to do so. Her defenses also rise considerably; being able to tank an attack that could destroy all of Eurasia without his vector field. Before this powerup, the most Imperia was to be able to tank was a nuke made of LN-666 Project energy, and that was while she was using her vector manipulation powers.;
- Machine Ingenuity: Imperia is also quite competent with machinery and technology, evident in when she modified her cane with various gravity sensors, and small motors to help better support herself, and when she modified he choker to reduce the battery consumption by 90%;
- Redirection: She can change the vector values of anything by touch; for example, she kills Heis by reversing the flow of blood inside her body after putting her finger inside her wound. Furthermore, this ability is automatic, so projectiles like bullets or explosives have no effect on her, as they will be redirected. It is because of his ability that she has an albino appearance, as her body blocks all unnecessary ultraviolet radiation, thereby preventing the skin from manufacturing unnecessary melanin;
- Vector Shooting: By touching an object, she can extend the influence of her ability to other objects in contact with it. This allows her to indirectly change the vectors and turn the objects into projectiles. She did this using metal construction pillars. Imperia's vector manipulation has a variety of uses, including crushing the earth around her and to also use this to propel herself forward.
- Wind Control: She can re-vector the surrounding winds and force them to congregate at a single point creating an extremely high velocity wind. She can use this power to create F7 tornado's.
- Plasma Storm: She can even create plasma by further compressing the wind at high speeds in a single point.
- Kinetic Blast: She takes control of the planet's rotational vectors and transfers an enormous amount of that energy into one attack. This attack used up so much of the planet's rotational energy that it slowed down the the earth's rotation by about 2 minutes. Theoretically this attack should allow her to destroy all life on the planet if the planet suddenly stop its rotation, forcing ALL things on the planet fly like countless toys into one direction, resulting in the death of all living beings, but this is a highly debated topic by Ratatoskr.
- Brain Hacking: According to Imperia, by redirecting the electrical signals of the human body she can take 'control' over them and rewrite the memories and personality of the people.
- Earth Stomp - Using the vectors behind her feet, she causes a little explosion made of earth and rocks to attack her opponents.
- Green Orb - Imperia can create a green orb to use for various purposes, such as controlling humans by sending it into their body, reading their minds, absorbing energy from a distance and detonating the orb if needed. She is also able to project herself in order to deliver messages, and can manifest her green sphere through her projection. By gathering energy in her forehead, she could sense an individual to determine their appearance, and was able to act more quickly and precisely than she could by seeing with eyes.
- Death God- Her most vicious and yet natural ability. As the Goddess of Life and Death, it is her duty to keep balance between the two natural forces of the universe but because of her personality she refuses to do it because it is heartless to destroy an entire civilization simply because the natural order demands it, yet once Nu Wa teached her the way, Imperia slowly got used to the idea of destroying lives without a shred of remorse. However, she does not do it for pleasure but to keep life growing in a new generation as it is just normal for mortals to die to give place to a new generation that will continue their legacy. In her Death God ability, Imperia gains an ability VERY similar to the one used by Ara Astaroth in her Anti-Christ form. "Death God" is ability to destroy anything with one or two balls of blue magical energy. This includes immortal beings and entire universes, since it eliminates every single trace of any entity, both material and immaterial. This power is the strongest and most deadliest technique in the story as it is used by Ara in her Anti-Christ form. However, despite its power, The Fallen's final technique proved to be worse as he has power to destroy entire Multi-Universes.
Becoming one with Nu Wa's Spirit allowed her to gain the powers of one of the most dangerous Spirits of the mythology, the Kyuuby also known as Kumiho.
A kumiho is a creature that appears in the tales and legends of Korea. Deriving from ancient Chinese myths and folklores, a fox that lives a thousand years turns into a kumiho, like its Japanese and Chinese counterparts. It can freely transform, among other things, into a beautiful woman often set out to seduce boys, and eat their liver or heart (depending on the legend). There are numerous tales in which the kumiho appears, several of which can be found in the encyclopedic Compendium of Korean Oral Literature.
The Kumiho is an occular ability possessed by Nu Wa and her descendants as she was the creator of the creature (not including Da Ji who serves Ara Astaroth). It is characterised by red pupils and irides which contain a orange beast, predator pattern.
AbilitiesThe Kumiho allows the user to control attractive and repulsive forces. With the complete Kumiho, the user is able to enter Kumiho Fox Mode, which grants the user enhanced physical capabilities as well as a number of Truth-Seeking Balls, comprised of all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release. By infusing the balls with Kumiho energy, it is possible to utilise additional powerful techniques. The Kumiho is also capable of moving entire worlds towards other celestial bodies, as well as powering a gigantic golem. Its ocular power is capable of reviving a planet in the event it was destroyed by forcing Mother Nature to grow fast like a disease, almost making the planet green again in a matter of 5 minutes.
Despite its power, the user needs to enter in the eye's transformation that keeps the appearance but add many animal aspects to the user. In Kumiho form, Imperia keeps her hair down, has white streaks added, and wears a white-and-black bow. Her eyes now have heterochromia, with one being red and the other yellow to show her status as the Foxy Goddess. She wears a sheer top with detached sleeves, a white skirt, toeless ankle wraps, and has multiple pieces of cloth tied with jingle bells.
Incredible, this form has many tones of Korean clothes as well as the mythological powers of the latter. In addition, once the user enter in this form, he or she loses completely his or her memories of her past, thus creating a new kind of benevolent Goddess entity.
New Conglomerate rating
DEM Empire rating
Order of Terror rating
- La Folia Vs. Eckidina
- La Folia Vs. Tomoo
- Imperia Vs. Heis
- Imperia Vs. Katarina
- Imperia Vs. Heis (2nd round)
- Imperia Vs. Ruvik
- Imperia Vs. Burckhardt
- Imperia Vs. Asmodeus
- Imperia Vs. Jessica Bailey
- Imperia Vs. Vira
- Imperia Vs. Sasha
- Imperia Vs. Kalus
- Imperia Vs. Elesis
- Imperia Vs. Astaroth King
- Imperia Vs. Travon
- Imperia Vs. Petelgeuse
- Imperia Vs. Heis (final round)
- Imperia Vs. Brainwashed Jellal
- Imperia Vs. Demonic Cassie
- Imperia Vs. Ara Astaroth
- Imperia Vs. Future Michael Langdon
- Imperia Vs. Vira (2nd round)
- Imperia Vs. Black Tomas
- Imperia Vs. Future Maria
- Imperia Vs. Zelkron
- Imperia Vs. Future Aryana Westcott
- Imperia Vs. Ara Astaroth (final round)
- Imperia Vs. Prime Reaper AI-78
- Imperia Vs. Aryana Westcott
- Imperia Vs. Brainwashed Chinatsu
- Imperia Vs. Godom Unknown Figure
- Imperia Vs. Tathagata Killer
- Imperia Vs. Izuru Kamakura
- Imperia Vs. Monokuma's Robot
- Imperia Vs. Demonio
- Imperia Vs. Dark Nia
- Imperia Vs. Dark Yoshino
- Imperia Vs. Misogi Kumagawa
- Imperia Vs. Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
- Imperia Vs. the Fallen's Essence
The Corbin Files
- La Folia VS. Vento of the Front
- La Folia VS. Eckidina KnightWalker
- La Folia VS. Misogi Kugawama
- La Folia VS. Junko Enoshima
- La Folia VS. Mukuro Ikusaba
- La Folia VS. Moloch
- La Folia VS. Atticus Nevins
- La Folia VS. Moloch
- La Folia VS. Serilda of Abaddon
- La Folia (under Michael's mind-control) VS. Katarina
- La Folia (under Michael's mind-control) VS. Sonia
- La Folia VS. Terra of the Left
- La Folia VS. Redcoat Zombies
- La Folia VS. Michael Langdon
- La Folia VS. Michael Langdon (shadow)
- La Folia VS. Michael's Legion
- La Folia VS. Headless Horseman
- La Folia VS. Michael Langdon (rampage) - Final Battle in The Corbin Files
LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow - Anti-Christ Saga
- Imperia VS. Vanifer
- Imperia VS. Evil Christine (Kaysie Fusion)
- Imperia VS. Black Fairy
- Imperia VS. The Dark Ones
- Imperia VS. Nimue
- Imperia VS. Michael Langdon (First Round)
- Imperia VS. Cesare Borgia
- Imperia VS. Leonard Lemon
- Imperia VS. Bella Belladonna
- Imperia VS. Olivia Oleander
- Imperia VS. Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince
- Imperia VS. Michael Langdon (Sorensen Fusion)
LOTM: Star Spangled Crown - Moloch Saga
Triggers Hell Saga
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Protect and take care of Katarina until she can get some knowledge of life;
- Protect Raizen High School from Mafusa Gang and Daybrooke School;
- Keep Katarina away from Aki Honda;
- Protect everyone she loves;
- Have a beautiful life away from Aldegyr Kingdom;
- Live like a normal person in the world;
- To found her own mega-corporation to spread peace and love to all Earth;
- To pay for her sins;
- Take revenge and kill the Fallen's Essence;
- Destroy the KnightWalker Family;
- Help the KnightWalker Funeral Parlor defeat the KnightWalker Family;
- End the Cold War III;
- End the World War III;
- Defeat Lusamine;
- Destroy the KnightWalker Alliance;
- Overthrow USSR;
- Defeat Aryana Westcott and her forces;
- Kill CM 130 and all his servants;
- Kill all scientists from Manufacturing Progressive Sciences;
- Defeat Ara and Leohart's Cult;
- Kill Diabla and erase Eckidina's essence from reality;
- Kill Misogi Kumagawa;
- Destroy the LN-666 Project;
- Protect the Earth from the Ragnarok and Apocalypse
- Free all planets under the control of Sith Empire;
- Destroy the Deckers;
- Free Elder World from Sith's Families;
- Kill Darth Bane;
- Kill Darth Nagah and free the 45696th Galaxy;
- Destroy the Subjugator mega ship;
- Destroy the Alternative Sith Timeline;
- Help Nu Wa rebuilt the Pillar of Gods;
- Protect Alliance of Freedom;
- Protect the Vessel Noxus;
- Banish Darth Valrus to his Dead Realm;
- Destroy the Dark Council;
- Slain Thanatos' minions;
- Help the people of Mandalore to free themselves from Sith control;
- Free the 4th Multi-Universe from Sith control;
- Kill Darth Hades and his minions;
- Protect the Light of the Multi-Universe;
- Destroy the Executor and prevent the darkness from consuming the omniverse
Triggers Hell Saga
Under the Fallen's brainwashing
- Kill Katarina Couteau;
- Kill Mana Takamiya;
- Destroy Fraxinus and Alliance of Freedom's fleet;
- Use the Sephirah Crystals of the Spirits to corrupt the Core of the Multi-Universe;
- Help Isaac Westcott destroy the Multi-Universe;
- End all life and creation to turn all existence in nothing to ensure "peace"
La Folia and Imperia official song
DEM Imperia Song
La Folia KnightWalker Song
- "We make war so that we may live in peace."
- "If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine."
- "You're absolutely right. I can't do anything alone. Everyone has their flaws and imperfections, but that's what drives us to work together... To make up for those flaws. Together, we make the perfect main character."
- "People's lives don't belong to anyone. Anyone, except themselves. But people have a path. The path of how to use that life."
- "I will illuminate this battlefield just as I shine in the heavens."
- "I might fall seven times, but will rise up eight!"
- "We will only eliminate those who deserve it. That happens to be you."
- "You only exist so long as I do."
- " Thank you for your dawns, too bad it must end like this."
- "How many sun deities does it take to change a lightbulb? Apparently at least five.
- "I like to imagine my enemies fear looking me in the eye, but we both know where they truly gaze."
- "It's been some time since I was last on Earth. Eh, looks much the same."
- "Another group of immortals in need of a lesson, is it? Very well, I shan't spare my brethren a little "Education"!"
- "I'll expose the darkness from within you!"
- "You are never truly alone in the dark!"
- "Someone told me this: "Nothing is "forever" in human relationships". That might be true, but it sounds awfully lonely. But I realized today... If there really is no such thing as "forever"... Then having someone important is the happiest thing one can attain in life."
- "Success is harder than failure for many things in this world."
- "People's lives don't belong to anyone. Anyone, except themselves. But people have a path. The path of how to use that life."
- "Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come."
- "The country? The skies? You can have them. I’m busy just protecting what’s right in front of me. I don’t know what’ll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up."
- "If you simply obey orders without question to protect your master, that isn't your greatest wish, but your greatest tragedy."
- "We weep for the blood of a bird, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those with a voice. If the dolls could speak, no doubt they'd scream, I didn't want to become human."
- "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."
- "You're gonna carry that weight."
- "Pride is an eminent trait, but too much will cause arrogance. That is when it becomes disgusting."
- "People don't kill people, really. Monsters do. Monsters like war, hungry nobles, and greedy kingdoms. And monsters like me, not you."
- "That’s just the way it is. Change is inevitable. Instead of resisting it, you’re better served simple going with the flow."
- "Smiles are what connect people! It allows them to communicate through their souls! Souls that are connected... Will never lose to power that only relies on control!"
- "Pit they ignored us... No-Rather. I think we invaded a obvious place... The MPS are not stupid enough to put their forces in obvious place as they think the enemy will invade the base coming from other non-obvious entrances. Have you ever saw bugglars invading a house by the front door?"
- "I fought demons before in Sleepy Hollow... But this is too much. I think science can be scarier than magic."
- "Of course you can't have my body! It's something that you will never have! Too bad for you! Just to let you know, I was not born like a normal person... I'm just like you, the difference is that was more lucky! I'm mere clone made from trash born from my previous persona."
- "Oh my, I feel so happy that you are worried with us. But we don't need a bait to escape, because we will all leave this place in sefety when we rip you organs out of your disgusting body."
- - Shigure: Imperia... [sigh] If you act so responsible like that, no one is going to marry you know. Men hates women who are too much intelligent, after all, they just want to *****. You're a "Shōjo" after all.
- - Imperia: LIKE IF YOU WERE NORMAL YOURSELF! ALSO I'M NOT "VIRGIN" ANYMORE!
- - Shigure: No, no, no, no! You don't understand! You see, I'm Japanese so the word "Shōjo" means "little girl" and the word "Shojo" means "virgin"!
- - Imperia: Ooooohhhhh....
- - Imperia: Uh... Asuha... You look good in those clothes.
- - Asuha: It's our uniform.
- - Imperia: Asuha, I've know you for a long time.
- - Asuha: Same here.
- - Imperia: Really? So, I'm happy to be in the same class as you and I can't take my eyes off you.
- - Asuha: Same here.
- - Imperia: And that's not all, I sniff your uniform after school.
- - Asuha: Same here.
- - Imperia: Really? What a coincidence.
- - Asuha: Yes.
- - Imperia: Then, would you like to go out with me?
- - Asuha: I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind going out with you.
- - Imperia: Do you mean you like to accompany me somewhere?
- - Asuha: That's what you meant? I thought you wanted to date me. Am I wrong?
- - Imperia: N-no, you aren't, but...
- - Asuha: Okay.
- - Imperia: But I'm not lesbian... Kotori.
- - Kotori (radio): [Just keep the act!]
- - Androxus: You will regret for keeping me lock in this ship. Remember that, Ratatoskr.
- - Kotori: Take this piece of shit to the brig.
- - Imperia: Right this way, Sir Poop.
- (Seeing the members courth of Global Pact Defense fighting)
- - Tomas: This is madness!
- - Imperia: This is politics.
- (Atala and Azul try to kill Dr. Ziggurat, one suggesting they shoot him, the other suggesting they cut out his tongue.)
- - Imperia: Shoot him, cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue! And trim that scraggly beard!
- - Katarina: You've always run away from a fight with Ara Astaroth and her minions!
- - Imperia: Have not!
- - Katarina: You have so!
- - Imperia: Have not!
- - Katarina: You have so!
- - Imperia: Have not!
- - Katarina: You have so and you know it!
- - Imperia: Have not! Slander and calumny! I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of Aldegyr Kingdom's traditions. I submit that here now, that is what we all must do. We must fight................ to run away!
- - Kotori: Our location has been betrayed.
- - Sanada: Who is this betrayer?
- - Tomas: Not likely one among us.
- - Katarina: Where's Jellal?
- - Imperia: Not among us.
- - Lucas : How did you get off Heis' dimensions?
- - Imperia: Well, I'll tell ya. I waded out into the shallows and waited there three days and three nights, and all manner of sea creatures came, acclimating to my presence. And on the fourth morning, I roped myself couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft.
- - Lucas: ... You roped a couple of sea turtles... To escape from Heis' dimensions...
- - Imperia: Yep, sea turtles.
- - Lucas: What did you use for rope?
- - Imperia: Human hair. From Heis' *****... Simply because I shave. Oh wait, I'm a Cyborg. I don't have ***********
- - Petelgeuse: My thanks, Imperia.
- - Imperia: You're welcome.
- - Petelgeuse: Oh, not you. We named the dog Imperia.
- - Imperia: I so thought you were going to die.
- - Isis: That's so mean.
- - Imperia: Maybe you'll die next week?
- - Isis: Maybe you're the worst, Princess of the Sadists.
- - The Fallen: [You call me a monster because I take pleasure in the suffering of other people. What makes you different from me? You just cruel and sadistic as I am. Worse, you torture your enemies to a near state of death.]
- - Imperia: It's because sadism makes women sexier and hot. Right boys? You prefer an aggressive or innocent?
- - Rogues Boys: ......................... Probably...
- - The Fallen: [Really?]
- - Leohart: I'll free this woman in exchange of this psycho girl besides you... Imperia Deamonne, I will take you as my wife and Queen of the Underworld.
- - All: WHAT?!
- - Katarina: I'LL NEVER LET YOU TAK--
- (Imperia interrupts Katarina with a childish smile)
- - Imperia: I heard the Underworld is brutal. If you let me torture the Eckidina KnightWalker from Prime Earth over and over again for all eternity I'll marry you!
- - Leohart: I-I must say she escaped from Hell during your chaotic invasion.
- - Imperia: Sorry then, I'll refuse your proposal. Even if I had accepted, I would never sleep with you as Ara once told me you have to put an elastic ***** to have sex with your wives.
- - Leohart: Ara... That bitch...
- (The scenes changes to Ara sneezing in Undead Land)
- - Imperia: SO IT IS TRUE!
- - Imperia: I guess it's not quite all over yet, is it? As you can plainly see, my abilities are countless. You'd be wise to retreat and plan your next move, that is if you're smart unlike my partner here. Just remember, all the battle plans you make mean nothing when the situation on the ground doesn't go as calculated.
- - Atala: Hehehe...huh? Imperia! What did you mean "unlike my partner here", huh?!
- - Imperia: Just what I said, you idiot.
- - Atala: Watch the stitches, they'll break if you move too much.
- - Imperia: You know what, Atala? Eat a dick.
- (The Zero Numbers on distance are shocked to see that Imperia and Atala are the most bizarre couple of enemies they fought, ever)
- - MPS Mercenary: What on Universe are we fighting?
- - Imperia: No, I can't lose. I have to beat you. You're evil, and you have to be stopped!
- - Ara: Oh, come now. If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then let God strike me down where I stand. (lightning strikes Ara, to no effect) HA! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!
- - Ara: Where do you send a Jew with ADHD?
- - Imperia: I don't know...
- - Ara: A Concentration camp!
- - Imperia: That was not funny!!
- - Ara: Like your life. Boring as hell...
- (Imperia and La Folia changing personalities in the same body while they are playing Battle Arena Simulator against Atala)
- - La Folia: Always best to play it safe! With this armor, I'll never get hurt again!
- - Imperia: Sell it, sell it, SELL IT NOW!
- Proceeded by: (Buy Consumables)
- La Folia: Ooh, this will help! Let's go my little friends! We must defeat the evil!
- Imperia: Who says I'm sharing with you!?
- Proceeded by: (Retreating from fight)
- - Imperia: Don't you think for a second I won't be back to get you!
- - La Folia: Can't we just stay in base and bake?
- Proceeded by:
- - La Folia: Once this fight is over... I know! We should make cookies!
- - Imperia: Cookies? Cookies!? What the **** is wrong with you?
- Proceeded by: (After being defeated by Atala)
- - La Folia: Don't give up friends!
- - Imperia: NO! IT WAS THE FU******* LAG! I HATE THIS GAME!
- - Imperia: AAAARRGGGH!! I'M SUMMONING THE APOCALYYYYYYYPSE!! Ha ha ha! Nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I don't have that power!
- - Chinatsu: My daughter really surpassed me.
- "This is a hot team! It is like a normal team, but with me in it!"
- - Imperia: I've surpassed the limits of the human form and achieved ultimate understanding, but someone always has to ask "is it true you don't poop?"
- - Eckidina: I feel the same.
- - Imperia: Oh... But you still poop even as a Cyborg... Your mouth entirely is a toilet full of poop.
- "This is gonna be as cold as a warlock's ballsack, just like he was hanging his ballsack above you and dragging it right across the forearm."
- - Imperia: He's got guts — not a little bitch like someone I know. I like him. He's mine now. But you still want to try something? "Not today, not tomorrow." "Not today, not tomorrow"? I will cut pieces off of...(Beat) Hell's his name?
- - Kefka: Kureto Hīragi.
- - Imperia: Wow. (chuckles) That actually sounds right.
- (When Imperia asks a Ratatoskr Officer to take care of her Nano-Staff)
- - Imperia: Were you gentle? Were you kind?
- - Fat Ratatoskr Officer: Uh...
- - Imperia: Did you treat her like a lady?
- - Fat Ratatoskr Officer: Uh... yes. Yes sir.
- - Imperia: (dead serious) Did you pet her little pussy like a lady?
- - Fat Ratatoskr Officer: Well, I...
- - Imperia: (cheerful smile) I'm just messing with you! A staff doesn't have a pussy! Now get the hell out.
- - Imperia: You hungry? I'll get you something.
- (Oriax stares at Imperia)
- - Imperia: What do you want?
- - Oriax: What do I want?
- - Imperia: Yeah, to eat. Whaddya want?
- - Oriax: Anything?
- - Imperia: Sure, whatever.
- - Oriax: Really? Anything I want?
- - Imperia: My little Meme Girl, yes. You can have anything. What do you want?
- - Oriax: Can I have lobster?
- - Imperia: No you can't have lobster, what the hell do you think this is?
- - Imperia: What's your name?
- - MPS Scientists: Kill me!
- - Imperia: That's a stupid name. It's dangerous. You should change it.
- - Elesis: Out of my way, trash!
- - Imperia: Show some manners!
- - Elesis: What'd you say?!
- "Insolence?! [laughs] I'm a Cyborg! We don't even know what that means!"
- - Tathagata: I am whole! I am returned!
- - Imperia: No. You are about to die again.
- - Imperia: That doesn't even make any sense.
- - Vira: It doesn't have to! We are demons from Qliphoth in bodies of sexy women, we have nazi zeppelins invading London and we speak English!
- - Imperia: Some of you may not return. Actually, none of you will return! But don't let that get in your way.
- - Katarina: What an inspirational leader...
- - Imperia: We're outmatched.
- - Madness: You want to run?
- - Imperia: I learned from watching you!
- - Madness: Funny...
- - Maria: So what do I win?
- - Imperia: My everlasting respect.
- - Maria: [disappointed] Oh.
- - Evil Christine: Now, Team Witness, I have 1,000 ways to make your fate worse than death, and need I introduce them one by one?
- - Emma: You need not!
- - Kaysie: (inside Evil Christine's mind) [Stop it. The time is running out. Take their heart instantly, and activate the Dark Curse right now!]
- - Evil Christine: That's Black Fairy's job. Now, I'll choose a way to torment all of them with your abilty, My Nether.
- - Kaysie: [No way! Do as I say or else!]
- - Albert: (looked at Evil Christine in shock before turned to Kristen) Christine... I mean, the good Christine, she looked so similar to you, both in appearance and behavior.
- - Kristen: Duh, you know why. No need to point it out.
- - Albert: Huh? Point what out!?
- - Maria: How forgetful...
- - Imperia: That evil Christine seems to suffer from a common condition... Something else is inside her, forming another persona for her, much because of that woman Nether in her body. Wait... What is that condition, anyway, Christine?
- - Kristen: That's schizophrenia, Imperia, and I'm no stranger to it.
- - Imperia: SI-ZOU-FEY-NYA!? What a long and horrible name... I hate it.
- - Kristen: (irritated) And therefore you mispronouced it?
- (Michael, Sorensen, Ichabod, Abbie, Maria, Carl and the Black Fairy all facepalmed)
- - Belle: Hush, I heard them... Terrible! Michael is using his Sorensen Zodiac to torment Gideon! He's forcing my son to do my biddings as a Dark One...
- - Maria: Fine. I propose a break-in. We need to break into this door right now!
- - Hawley: But how could we break in?
- - Imperia: We can use Matt Bucther's head.
- - Matt: What!?
- - Imperia: Fufufu, sorry, Matt~
- (Everyone looked at Matt as the latter frozen in chagrin...)
- - Matt: Aloha?
- (...before Aerisi and Ichabod put a helmet on Matt's head. Everyone lifted Matt and rushed to the door, with Matt's head first)
- - Matt: BUT I REALLY DON'T WANNA USE MY HEAD!!!
- - Maria: Now, since I have the Grand Grimoire's lost pages and you have the Holy Eye Order defeated, that means we'll all have a reason to celebrate. We'll be glad and secure to celebrate Tenguu Festival with you. Come with us.
- (Maria and Matt led Katarina, Imperia, Rentaro to Arzonia Family's stage section, where many audiences were watching the Arzonia Family presenting their play, Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy, a modern day Peking Opera. Adam was playing as the protagonist, Yang Zirong, and Yuri was playing as Luan Ping.)
- - Maria: This is a Peking opera showing based on the real-life story of an incident in 1946 during the Chinese Civil War, about a PLA officer inflitrated into the lair of bandits and brought it down. Now, here's the part in Yang Zirong executing Luan Ping, a villain in the story.
- - Katarina: How would Yang execute Luan Ping?
- - Matt: (whisper) With gun. When Yang said his line and pull his trigger, there'll be a job for a special effects worker, who is at the backstage. That worker will punch a special firecracker with his hammer, creating a voice of boom.
- - Maria: Oh, Matt, don't say too much. You're spoiling our play, heh-heh.
- (On stage, "Yang Zirong" is preparing to execute "Luan Ping". As the stage required, there must be sound of gunshot so that "Luan Ping" would fall on the stage, "dead".)
- - Adam: (onstage as Yang) In the name of people, in the name of the Party...
- (The backstage was somehow quiet.)
- - Maria: (think) * Jesus, Mary & Joseph! I forgot that the firecrakers was soaked with that awful rain yesterday! It can't be exploded even by hitting! *
- - Imperia: The "execution" is ready, but what's with the sound?
- - Matt: (embarrased) Um, Yang Zirong is using a Pistolet Besshumnyy made in Soviet Union...
- ("Yang" took a look at his gun and started to improvise a part to make the story progress.)
- - Adam: (onstage as Yang) Yo, I see. No bullets? (to "Luan Ping") All right, in the name of people, in the name of the Party, I'LL CHOKE YOU!!!
- ("Yang" eventually grabbed "Luan Ping"'s neck and then "choked him to death"...)
- - Maria: ........................!!
- - Matt: .........................!!
- - Imperia: Oh~~ Mr. Yang Zirong has superhuman strength!!!
- (Katarina and Rentaro facepalmed.)
- - Matt: Have you guys saw, Maria? I'm worried she might lost herself
- - Imperia: She was here a minute ago... looking for a creepy narcissist [Yuri Barnes] and an retarded-rest of-abor-- [Matt Butcher].
- - Katarina: She was looking for us!!!
- - Shigure: Listen, Imperia. Didn't you see a shoe flying around here?
- - Imperia: Look, I don't even have time to- (Beat) What was flying around?
- - Shigure: A shoe.
- - Imperia: Oh sure, how could I not? Is it the one from Shoes Airlines?
- - Imperia: You're so dumb because you arrived late to the brains repartition.
- - Maria: So? What 'bout you?
- - Imperia: Ha! Like I ever went! [cue Delayed Reaction]
- (A very dark one with the death of her father, King Lucas, who was eaten by one of Kanon Rihavein's servants).
- - Imperia: ...and to my dad, who Rest In Shit.
- - Heis: Don't you mean to say "Rest in Peace"?
- - Imperia: No, it's in shit, because a monster ate him.
- - Imperia: If I pinch you, Kotori will come?
- - Maria: (totally adamant) Of course yes.
- - Imperia: And if she comes. She is going to slap me in the face.
- - Maria: Of course yes.
- - Imperia: And that slap is going to produce me pain!
- - Maria: Of course yes.
- - Imperia: But, the pain of the slap won't help you recover from the pain of the pinch. Right?
- - Maria: (totally worried) Of course not.
- - Imperia: Worth It. (pinches Maria anyway)
- - Yuri: (to the others) Haha, I'm gonna get her!
- - Yuri (to Imperia): Hey Imperia, do you know who is the son of my father and—
- - Imperia: You!
- - Yuri: (beat) Well, stay quiet and let me finish the whole riddle, okay? Now, who is the son of my father and mother, but—
- - Imperia: You!
- - Yuri: (beat) Wait until I've finished THE WHOLE RIDDLE!
- - Imperia: Fine...
- - Yuri: Okay, who is the son of my father and mother but is not my brother?
- - Imperia: (inflexible) You.
- - Yuri: (looks at the camera) Now how can we put up with these women of Kotori's group?
- (She throws a joke with her sad past).
- "Why I came to Tenguu City? Because my parents didn't let me do anything! [...] If I wanted to play Jacks with the new tableware, it was "No!"... If I wanted to camp in the garden and use the salon rug as the tent, "No!"... If I wanted to lit up the TV with a match, "No!". Let me tell you that they didn't let me to make a domino game with the piano's keys... and with all the effort it took me to rip off all the keys from the piano..."
- (Imperia steals Maria's comics, who then gets angry and chases after her with a brick in hand once her Berserk Buttons were pressed again. When Maria spots Imperia, she throws the brick but bricks hits the lamp bulb on the entrance door of the venidad, shattering it. But the brick hits something else too...)
- - Imperia: See what you did!?
- - Maria: ¡Es solo una bombilla! (t's just a lamp bulb!)
- - Imperia: I'm not talking about the lamp bulb!
- - Maria: ¿Y que? (Then what?)
- - Imperia: Take a look!
- (Sephiria Arks KnightWalker lies knocked out in the floor with the brick completely shattered over her body)
- - Maria: Oh my!
- - Richard: Let's see, Katarina... who destroyed Morte?
- - Katarina: (Feeling she's being accused) It was not me... director!
- - Richard: What?
- - Katarina: (Bursting into tears) I swear it was not me, director! I wasn't even there when it was destroyed! (Starts crying)
- - Richard: But I only asked you who destroyed Morte!
- (Imperia raises her hand)
- - Richard: Let's see, Imperia...
- - Imperia: (Stands up) My dear, director. I know Katarina very well and if she says she didn't destroy it it's because it was not her.
- - Katarina: (Still crying) Thank you, Imperia...
- (Everyone face palm themselves)
- - Matt: I wonder in how many parts is the human skull divided in?
- - Imperia: Depends on how much you clubbed it.
- (Imperia watches the boys playing football in the hangar of Fraxinus while she helps Kyouhei to replace the lamp bulb she helped destroyed during her early fight with Maria. She was holding a lamp bulb and a basketball of the female team of Ratatoskr's girls. Suddenly, Atala appear beside Imperia with a sport outfit)
- - Atala: Just so you know, I have a bigger ball than yours.
- - Imperia: I don't care...
- - Atala: Don't care? I'm going to show to you.
- - Imperia: I don't want to see it, idiot.
- - Kyouhei: Imperia, give me the lamp bulb.
- (Imperia was about to give the lamp to Kyouhei but turns back to reply to Atala)
- - Imperia: My ball bounces more than yours!
- - Kyouhei: (starting to get angry) Imperia! Give me the lamp bulb!
- (Imperia was about to give the lamp to Kyougei but turns back to reply to Atala again)
- - Imperia: ...and you don't know how to play! You don't know nothing! You are dumb! Look at me, my body is delicated but I have a better physical to an female athlete.
- - Kyouhei: (already angry) IMPERIA! Give me the lamp bulb!
- - Atala: (comes out holding a big ball) What did you say?
- (Imperia was about to give the lamp to Kyouhei but turns back to reply to Atala for the third time)
- - Imperia: You don't know how to play! Shall I teach you some tricks?!
- - Kyouhei: (very angry) IMPERIA! If you don't give me the lamp bulb I'll get inform Kotori about your behavior!
- - Imperia: (worried) No, no, here it is (accidentally gives the baseball to Kyouhei).
- - Kyouhei: (starts to screw until he notices Imperia gave her the ball instead of the lamp bulb).
- - Imperia: (holding the lamp bulb) My ball is a lot better and bounces a lot more than yours!
- - Kyouhei: Careful, Imperia, don't go breaking the lamp-
- (Imperia throws the lamp bulb in the floor, shattering it)
- - Imperia: (worried) Oh my.
- - Imperia: AMAZING HEADBAND OF JUSTICE IN PLACE! AMAZING ARMOR OF JUSTICE PROTECT ME!!
- - Wáng: Oh, what do you know. I can't believe she actually said it.
- (It eventually ends with...)
- - Imperia: "Amazing Armor of Justice" my ass! More like armor of junk!
- - Maria: Oh, Stupid Blonda! You... Did you walk all the way here wearing that weird long dress? You're very brave.
- - Maria: Not so much weird as you naught short chinese dress. What do you think you're? A mafia mistress?
- - Imperia: That's the point!
- - Spectra: I see. You're more naive and innocent than I thought. It's the first time you've ever seen a naked man, huh? It's not a sin but wearing clothes on Paradise is a little strange considering people used to be naked like Adam an---
- - Imperia: WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON?!
- - Imperia: K-Kotori! You're early!
- - Kotori: No shit. You're just late.
- (Imperia is seen staring at Evelynn Astaroth for a long time, defying her to a beauty battle)
- - Evelynn: What you staring at?
- - Imperia: I'm judging you.
- - Imperia: Hey guys. I've been stabbed again.
- - Karen: Can you tell us who did it?
- - Imperia: I can't say. I'm supposed to be dead.
- - Aryana: Enjoy your last moments in this planet! In 26 minutes, this planet will explode and becomes dust!
- - Imperia: 26 minutes? Well, enough time to watch an anime episode!
- - Artemishia: What are you into these days...?
- - Imperia: Cleansing the administrators of this organization in a purifying holocaust. I just want my salary.
- - Artemishia: I must inform to Master Matt to keep distance from you.
- - Imperia Can I ask a question too? Is is true the Qliphoth is really full of gays?
- - Oriax: Sure, most women are homosexual. Just ask, Vira. I think she will pretty much answer this without inserting a huge di*k on your face.
- "Hey, boss? I think I feel like Korean barbecue tonight."
- - Imperia: The whole world's gonna end, and all because of a damn dog who stopped me from killing Tathagata Killer!
- - Apo: ARF!
- - Imperia: The truth is...I can't draw action manga. I hope for your collaboration in this.
- - Rentaro: About manga you can't draw? Was it end of the century metrosexual man action?
- - Imperia: Yeah. Only I'm troubled that the intensity of the action is not enough. And I thought a boy would be perfect for this job.
- - Rentaro: ... What vision you have from me?
- - Imperia: A sexual maniac who gets "hard" when you see Katarina. Now I know you secret. Come on, don't waste time.
- - Rentaro: Damn it... I lost...
- "Oh thank you for the thought, sweetie...but call me senile again, and I'll shove this wrinkly old foot right up your bahonkas!"
- (Imperia is surrounded by Ara Astaroth and Vira in Argentina's battle)
- - Vira: Time to die!
- - Imperia: Oh look! It's Maria!
- (Ara turns around with a big slasher smile and a perverted blush)
- - Ara: What?! MARIA!! YOU CAME TO ME~!.... WAIT! There's no one there!
- - Imperia: ε=ε=┌(;･_･)┘
Quotes about Imperia
Insane - Sadistic Voice
- Imperia's design is influenced by Eastern culture and religion with exception of her La Folia Rihavein counterpart which is influenced by Nordic Culture.
- All characters from LOTM: Sword of Kings represents something in Mythology, Imperia's symbolism is based off the Nine-tailed fox, a species of creature depicted in the Shan Hai Jing as having the voice of a human infant. It can be eaten by humans, and those who eat it will be protected from evil. As such, Imperia has the power of Kyuuby (9 Tails in Japanese) given by Nu Wa at the end of Saga AA.
- During her time brainwashed by The Fallen, she was turned to the dark side and her counterpart was more based in Da Ji, the Nine-Tailed Fox from Chinese Mythology as a part of her contraversial figure;
- "Emperor Zhou's desire for the Goddess Nu Wa was considered an obsession, pehaps even madness. She sent signs and missives to reject him, but Zhou would not be dissuaded. At night, he slipped into her temple and scrawled poetry across the walls espousing his undying love. This defilement could not go unanswered. Nu Wa summoned the most conniving and wicked Fox Spirit she could and thrust it upon the Emperor with intent to spiral his life into misery. Little did Nu Wa know what she had just unleashed. For thousands of years the nine-tailed Fox spirit had lived, biding its time, honing its malicious appetites. Finally in human form, it assumed the irresistible guise of Da Ji, and to Emperor Zhou, she could do no wrong. With free reign of the empire and its people, Da Ji reveled in torture and malice. She took delight in their screams of pain and she danced to playful music composed at her command, the musicians trembling for every note. So grievous did these atrocities grow that the people rose up and overthrew their ruler. they stormed the gates, toppled the throne, and pursued Zhou to his bed chamber, where the crazed emperor finally took his own life. Yet, Da Ji managed to escape and conceal herself. Now she joins the fray, not to save the universe, nor empower her pantheon, but instead to soak up every last cry of anguish from her enemies."
- Like Mana, she's afraid of insects.
- Imperia can be very clumsy and often makes mistakes, but she always keep her attitude beside Katarina once she knew Katarina was a incompetent person.
- She seems to be bad at dancing despite she had many class of dancing during her time in Aldegyr Kingdom.
- Imperia's first costume resembles the stereotypical dress of a Chinese Mafia Lady's dress.
- Imperia's kanji; インペリア means Imperium in Japanese which means "absolute power".
- Imperia is classified as an SS-class Cyborg, the highest Cyborg class until now.
- Deamonne's name refers to a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian mythology tend to be evil and while in Zoroastrianism, they are benevolent.
- Imperia is the youngest member of the Rogues squad.
- Imperia is one of the two members of the Rogues that are a Cyborg.
- Since she lived in a Aldegyr Kingdom for 9 years, Imperia has 10 languages from Europe as her main Languages; French, English, Swedish, Germanic, Celtic, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish, Romansh and Sardinian.
- Imperia is the second human to be transformed in a Cyborg, the first is Atala Arck.
- Despite being one of the main characters (if not the SECONDARY character of the whole series) she is one of the two final antagonists (alongside the Fallen) to be defeated.
- Canonically, Imperia has no connection or affiliation with any type of political party, but some parts of her ideologies reference it as a way to compare her to a socialist.
- Imperia obviously was based in the word "Imperial", although she was born in a "kingdom".
- Imperia states that she loves Korean dramas.
- In Unit-CM 130 Sub Arc, Imperia indirectly declares to Shigure that she isn't a virgin. However, this may be because she misunderstood due to being a foreigner, as Shigure is a Japanese and used the word Shojo (処女) for virgin, which when spoken sounds identical to Shōjo (少女) meaning little/young girl, implying Imperia meant she is not a little girl.
- One of Imperia's dreams was to get a boyfriend once she escaped from Aldegyr Kingdom to experience the life of a normal girl, but she never had courage to even talk to one, yet she easily got around girls, easily confusing people to think she is lesbian.
- Again, LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Meeting New "Friends", Eugen Katsuragi blamed Katarina as a "female gigolo" for thinking she was going out with Rentaro Satomi and La Folia at the same time; when La Folia listened to that, she immediately blushed.
- Despite many events in history, it was never really explained whether she was hetero, homosexual or bisexual.
- Again, LOTM: Sword of Kings AA - Meeting New "Friends", Eugen Katsuragi blamed Katarina as a "female gigolo" for thinking she was going out with Rentaro Satomi and La Folia at the same time; when La Folia listened to that, she immediately blushed.
- Imperia has extremely sensitive hearing.
- Imperia was the penultimate members of the Rogues to die, while the last one was Tomas Sev, killed during his fight with Aryana Westcott.
- According with Gwen, if Imperia was a student at Hope's Peak Academy in USA, she would be considered as Ultimate Dictator;
- A reference to her name "Imperia" and her high-skills of speech and persuasion.
- Imperia suffers from a pathological fear of the shadows, laboratories, and scientists;
- This is may reference of her the Original La Folia Rihavein's past, since Imperia is a clone of the Original La Folia, she has adopted many of her memories and feelings, which became phobias, the reason of this is because Lusamine is a scientist created her in a laboratory by cloning her in deadly human experiments and the Fallen's Essence is a shadow who killed and tortured her Original Person inside of a laboratory.
- This is the reason why Imperia considered B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 as her worst nightmare and most wicked and evil villains she have ever faced (even more than all villains together she have fought before).
- If she were to compare herself to an animal, Imperia would have considered herself to be a fox.
- Originally in the original plot of LOTM: Sword of Kings, Imperia was suppose to be only a princess that was exiled from Aldegyr Kingdom because Kanon took over the throne and enslaved her people. However, her story was refurbished to introduce the Fallen's Essence, Order of Terror, Heis, Lusamine and Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant.
- Imperia was originally set to be the a human from the beginning until to the end of the story but overpowered villlains like Darth Hades, Leohart the Prince of Hell, Aryana Westcott and The Fallen would easily overthrow her, so the first sub arc of LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc, Angel Sub Arc, was created to turn her into a more powerful character to be a match to real threats.
- Imperia, many times during the story, showed signs of love towards Katarina. Like said above, it's unknown what she felt towards her was an actual love of interest or family. But if this is interest love, that means Imperia has a fall for trouble-makers or reckless people. Which is a polar opposite of her character.
- She's good at cooking, as stated by Katarina.
- Ara ranked Imperia as thirteenth in her Most Important People to Kill, which lead her to her demise once she never noticed Imperia's true power.
- Imperia's meme known Vibrator has become officially a meme in KnowYour Memes when the User: Lucas Barrotos, also know as DarkMattX259 posted the pic into the website, which days later became a new base for anime memes such as "Now I'm going to enjoy myself with this" or "Have you ever heard about the word "Hentai".
- Deamonne means is the naming-pun of many things in English language, such as Diamond, Demon, Diabolic, Devilish and Death.
- The name Deamonne took base from the name Deamoned, a character from Breath of Fire.
- Imperia is the second character close to Katarina to die, although she was revived by Chinatsu minutes later.
- La Folia Rihavein is the only main character to be based in a ACTUALLY original character from another show while Mana Takamiya from Date A Live or Rentaro Satomi from Black Bullet never had any plot twist in their story.
- Originally, La Folia was suppose to have two sisters; Kanon Rihavein and Daisy Rihavein. Daisy was planned to be introduced as the leader of Magnus Craft once she was not chosen by her parents to inherits the throne of Aldegyr Kingdom. This idea, however, was scrapped once the story's developers realized that Imperia having two siblings would be inconsistent with her back story mentioned during her flashbacks.
- Imperia is based on Sven's (Prime ShockWaveTX) childhood crush while DestroyerSubjugator90 only introduced her into the story. "When I was a child, I had the dream since I was 12, about the world being destroyed and run by nazis once I studied about World War II. I’d find my badass sister (Katarina), pick up the girl I had a crush on (Imperia), and we’d go through the land, surviving."... I'm not kidding...
- Prime's first crush was a Asian girl, which explains why many characters on the story are related with the Korean, Japanese and Chinese culture and mythology. And is why the main reason Tenguu City, a Japanese city, was chosen to be the main setting of Saga AA.
- Imperia has the highest confirmed kill count of any hero or in the entire series with over tens of thousands of killed victims through the story, with the all main villains having much more kills than her.
- Imperia is one of the 5 Night Raid members on the New World Order's most-wanted list.
- Her measurements are 81-56-83.
- Imperia was a fan of Neil Young, and presumably saw him on tour.
Real Life inspirations
Empress Wu Zetain
Born in 625 AD, Wu Zetian reign during the Tang Dynasty (618-906 AD) as the only female emperor in Chinese history, largely because of Confucian beliefs that discouraged placing women in positions of power. Becoming the favorite concubine for Emperor Tai Tsung as a young teenager, Wu used her cunning skills to climb the ranks to eventually marry Emperor Kao Tsung, and then to obtain more power after he died. She began a campaign to elevate the status of women in society by ordering biographies of famous women to be written and giving other women positions of power in the political system. Eventually, her son removed himself from office in 690 AD so Wu could go on to become one of the best loved and most peaceful emperors in history.
King Tamar of Georgia
Just because a woman’s wearing a crown doesn’t mean she’s a queen—or even a princess. With the death of her father, Tamar of Georgia was named king. Born in 1169, Tamar was the first female ruler of Georgia, and helped the kingdom to flourish in its golden age of prosperity and peace. That’s not to say she was gentle, though: The country achieved much of its stability due to Tamar’s massively successful military ventures. What’s more, the ruler divorced her first husband and expelled him from the country despite the rigidity of Christianity during the time. On top of all that, she was even canonized by the Eastern Orthodox Church. No big.
Born in 1914, Hedy Lamarr not only made a major impact on the silver screen with her notorious come-hither stare, but also developed radio technology that helped the allies to win World War II. With co-inventor George Anthiel, Lamarr invented a wireless communications system that helped America to electronically send military matters under top security. This major tech development helped lead to the creation of all wireless communication devices we use today—cell phones, fax machines, and more.
She was an average high school student when the Japanese invaded the country during WWII. Soon afterwards she left town and joined a communist guerillas to help fight the invasion. She went to school for guerillas, within months she is leading an entire squadron in stealling food and other supplies from Japanese troops. Before each battle, she would don lipstick and get her hair done. Her appearance would inspire the troops, letting them know that she was calm and fearless.Her efforts in the war sent positive outlook for women in the military. Women integrated into Philippines military units for the first time.
Canaria Utara is the subhead of Tokyo City in Qualidea Code. Purportedly, Canaria exists to be a bother to Ichiya Suzaku. She lacks motivation, but she does try her best in just about everything. She often says "When you’re in trouble, just smile." (困ったときは笑顔, Komatta toki wa egao) For her ability, she is able to increase the powers of others through song. Canaria is a happy-go-lucky girl who is always seen smiling. It is shown that she has some romantic feelings for Ichiya.
Canaria has long blonde hair, that is darker at the top and gets lighter at the bottom. She wears her school uniform with a hat and white gloves,she is also quite busty.
Maika Sakuranomiya is the protagonist of the manga and anime series Blend S. She works at unique cafe in Tokyo called "Cafe Stile", where the waitresses play the roles of various character archetypes. Due to her naturally sadistic expressions, she is hired to play the role of the "sadist waitress", who acts dominant and cruel to the customers.
Despite Maika's kind-hearted and pure personality, she has a naturally sadistic expression, which initially caused problems for her when trying to get a job until she was scouted by Cafe Stile. Maika comes from a very traditional Japanese family, so from an early age she became bored of Japanese culture and interested in the culture of foreign countries. As a child this caused an obsession with Santa Claus, as well as with a doll of Western mascot from a chicken restaurant (the former of which she tried to capture, and the latter she considered her "first love"). This traditional upbringing also resulted in her growing up with a pure and sheltered mind, which doesn't understand or respond well to being exposed to subjective things, such as not understanding why her customers actually want her to abuse them, and going into a state of severe shock upon stumbling across a hentai dōjinshi. She also seems oblivious to the fact that Dino, her manager, has a completely open romantic interest in her.
Kate is the deuteragonist of Alpha and Omega. She is an Alpha wolf and Humphrey's love interest. She is the eldest daughter of Eve and Winston, the lead Alpha's of the pack. But she starts to fall in love with him as they make their way back to Jaspar. She is, at first, engaged to Garth, but later declares her feelings for Humphrey and they marry. She is mother of Stinky, Claudette, and Runt. Kate takes responsibility seriously, which explains why she doesn't like Humphrey's apparent disregard for the well-being of the pack.
She is voiced by Hayden Panettiere (also voice of Red Puckett in second film) in first film and Kate Higgins in sequels along with Lilly and Stinky.
Katara is a young female Waterbender, born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe by her grandmother, Kanna, alongside her big brother Sokka as well as the deuteragonist of Avatar: The Last Airbender and one of the supporting characters in The Legend of Korra. Katara was not only a Waterbender, but the last and only one capable of the art in her tribe. As a child, she lived a peaceful, merry life with her family's love, until she lost her mother in a Fire Nation raid. Years after this tragedy, during her teenage years, she and her brother discovered the young Air Nomad Avatar, Aang, who had been encased for one hundred years within a sphere of ice. In need of a Waterbending teacher, the siblings and Aang left the South Pole for the Northern Water Tribe.
Katara and Sokka eventually became close friends of Aang, and after their journey to the North Pole, continued to travel with him across the world as he mastered the remaining elements, Earth and Fire. The siblings' assistance helped Aang halt the Fire Nation's ambitions of world domination, ending the century-long war, and finally restoring balance to the world. 70 years after the war, Katara is now a widow, a mother, and a grandmother but she still is a water bending teacher to the new Avatar, Korra. She is voiced by Mae Whitman, who also voiced Shanti and Tinker Bell.
Katniss Everdeen is the main protagonist of the Hunger Games trilogy and the Hunger Games film series. She volunteered to participate in an evil game, where 24 teens fight to the death, taking her sister, Prim's, place who was reaped for the Hunger Games. In the films, she was portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence, who also portrays Mystique's younger self in the X-Men trilogy. In the Japanese Version, she was voiced by Nana Mizuki, who also played Hinata Hyūga from Naruto.
Katniss has strong and independent survivalist instincts due to her difficult past and is good at thinking outside the box. She is not socially adept and has a hard time making friends due to the emotional strain on her life which has made her hard and cold. She is more concerned about feeding her family than being social, making her awkward around people. Though Katniss can be rather blunt, misanthropic, sarcastic, bitingly cynical and cold she has a very vulnerable side which she only shows around her family, and she has a natural maternal instinct as showed when she comforted Prim and helped Rue. She is not very good at acting for the camera and comes across best when she is herself. She is usually very logical except for times when her emotions get in the way. Katniss has a habit of biting her nails when she is nervous or anxious and must consciously stop herself from doing so when around others. After she became a victor she could not think of a good reason to break the habit. However after joining the rebellion she appears to have stopped biting her nails as she does not mention doing so.
Jade is a fictional character from the Mortal Kombat fighting game series by Midway Games. Debuting in 1993's Mortal Kombat II as an unplayable secret character who was a green palette swap of Kitana, Jade made her first playable appearance in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. She has since become a regular supporting character in the franchise, appearing on series merchandise in addition to alternate Mortal Kombat media, such as comic books and the feature film Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. In the games, Jade's initial background is that of an assassin in the service of evil Outworld emperor Shao Kahn, which was expanded in UMK3 and onwards to her being a friend and confidante of Princess Kitana, as well as a fellow patriot of their otherworldly home realm of Edenia that was enslaved by Kahn.
In the series reboot, Jade is a central character in the game's story mode and additionally joins forces with the Earthrealm warriors in their attempt to defeat Kahn. She is often regarded as one of the best series characters in regards to gameplay, and the character has received mostly positive general and critical reception.
Tifa Lockhart is a playable character in Final Fantasy VII, and the deuteragonist of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. In Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- and Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, she plays a supportive role. Tifa is Cloud Strife's childhood friend, but lost contact with him years ago. When she meets him again, she convinces him to join the resistance group she is a member of, AVALANCHE, to fight Shinra Electric Power Company.
Tifa has dark brown hair, occasionally appearing black, which falls below her waist and is tied at the tips to form a dolphin-tail split. In Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and some other appearances, her hair is shorter and reaches the middle of her back—in Advent Children because longer hair is difficult to animate. Tifa's eye color has been officially addressed as red, but they have been depicted as a brown in some appearances.
While deceptively strong, Tifa is empathic and emotionally shy. While identifying and responding to the feelings of others, Tifa does not express her feelings often and when she does she struggles doing so. Tifa has motherly qualities, acting as a support for others, and keeping the others around her optimistic.
|CIS Productions' Characters|