|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Gods of Destruction, also known as Destroyer Gods, are overpowered beings who destroy planets and galaxies, as opposed to the Supreme Kais, the Gods of Creation, who create and fill planets with life, in order to maintain the balance of the universe. They have a big role in the whole LOTM: Sword of Kings storyline. There are 12 Multi-Universes in reality, and each Multi-Universe has a God of Destruction, alongside God of Light, God of Evil, God of Darkness, God of Cosmic and etc... All of them are immortal gods but no "completaly" immortals as they can be killed by hands of others beings.
They exists since the creation of the Multi-Universe by the hands of God, but in that time, some of them were killed by the Dark Emperors of the Balam Alliance.
List of Deceased
- Yuria Banba - Killed by The Darkness in LOTM: Destiny
- Buluu - Killed by Satan in Rise of Fire spinoff
- Champa - Killed by Black Diamond in LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Beerus - Killed by Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott prior LOTM: Sword of Kings - tied fight but Isaac survived
- Misery - Killed by Leohart the Prince of Hell in Triggers Hell Saga - tied fight but Leohart survived
- Judas Tol - Killed by Darth Hades prior LOTM: Sword of Kings - tied fight but Hades survived