|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"In times of war, betrayals are not a surprise. Times like these when the world is in chaos, are the perfect opportunity to determine who is loyal and who is not. My beloved puppets. Any "herege" who oppose me, their goddess, will be tortured and executed. Now! We'll leave a massacre so glorious it'll stain the annals of history for all time!"
"There's nothing more contagious than pain!"
Eckidina KnightWalker is a original evil character made by Destroyer Subjugator90 and a OC character from LOTM:Sword of Kings Storyline. She is the first main antagonist of the entire storyline and is one of the four main Big Bads of Sword of Kings Storyline alonside The Fallen, Darth Hades and Leohart the Prince of Hell.
She is the main antagonist in Sword of Kings AA responsable for all bad events in season 1 and season 2, and is the first villain that is played darker than the first human villains. She is also the first Complete Monster to Sword of Kings Storyline. She is one of the students from Raizen High School in Tenguu City, the corrupt and evil president from the Student Council, the heiress of KnightWalker Family and later becomes the Leader of KnightWalker Family after she usurped the leadership from the family by manipulating her father, Juria KnightWalker.
Later, she is revived after the battle on Hell during Triggers Hell events. Her soul was sent to hell when she was killed by Katarina on Earth, however, when the Heroes attacked the Hell, she managed to escape from her eternal punishment. Later, she joined the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire and became a Abyssal to get veangence on Katarina Couteau, resulting in her entrance on Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666 and abandoning her humanity.
Eckidina is also one of the most devilish recurring villains in the storyline and will be a archenemy to several Heroes; Katarina Couteau, La Folia Rihavein, Optimus Prime, Arce and Elsa as the most important heroes that will face her.
Eckidina KnightWalker is the first main antagonist of the storyline and is the new leader of the ruthless KnightWalker Family, a slaver family corporation. Eckidina is one of the four main big bads (antagonists) of the storyline in general, alonside Darth Hades, Leohart the Prince of Hell and Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott. She is a beautiful teenage girl, cruel, sadistic and ruthless psychopath whose unpleasant smile is the mask on a warmongering madgirl who is indifferent towards and even encourages rape, sex, anarchy, war, crimes, destruction, murder and acts of violence in innocent lives across the entire West of the planet. She commands with a good-natured attitude, which can change in a moment to cruelty or grandiose elation. Though outwardly appearing to be a well-intentioned public servant and supporter of democracy prior to killing her father to control the KnightWalker, she is in fact a fascist insane girl who wants to plunge the whole world in state of war and chaos.
As the daughter of Juria KnightWalker and Kiry KnightWalker, Eckidina was issued special order #666 directly from Juria to create an army of Cyborgs to crush the rebels that are fighting the KnightWalker Family to free all countries under their thumb, instigating the founding of Sephira Genomics who used newborn children to create the perfect humans-half-robots, so the KnightWalkers would win the Rebellion War and establish the Thousand KnightWalker Era.Eckidina already proved to be an insane child since from her 5-years-old when she tortured servants of her house in the basement, often killing them for pleasure to know pain. After many follies, Eckidina reached a point that the pain was what the world needed to free the humans from laws and rules.
Through the pain, Eckidina created wars and genocide in world-wide scale and plunged all nations into state of calamity. The entire West side of the planet became a real bloodbath, Eckidina began using her troops to capture millions of people and use them as slaves before her troops make kill them, many of her soldiers became psychopaths and insane due to her devilish orders. She even captured millions of women and used them as sex-slavers to hell soldiers before making them dig their own grave and killing them. Eckdina used newly born children as lab rats in Cyborgs experiment in order to create an army of Cyborgs that would dominate the world and put all countries on knees before the Knightwalker Family and brainwashed men to use them as psycho-soldiers against their will. However, Eckidina became even more insane with power and decided to use the LN-666 Project to transform her into a goddess who would rule the world causing death and destruction for all eternity, Eckidina would kill and torture all living beings on planets only to revive them and make them suffer again.
Eckidina KnightWalker, transformed the KnightWalker Family into a Dark Empire after her inhuman atrocities and proved to be nothing but a cold-hearted sadistic monster, yet she considered herself as "human" because she thought human's nature was naturally evil, so humans who commit evil acts are the "real humans" and humans who commit good acts are "true monsters". She has been responsible for orchestrating global-wide wars, mass-genocides in world-scale, manipulating billions to serve her needs, personally murdering and torturing a vast number of innocent lives, incluiding children, women, pregnant women and beings from others universes, tyrannically and oppressing billions of sentient beings, wiping out billions of lives for fun, destroying thousands of cities, states and countries to show pain to the world, and all this for no other reason than her desire to bring pain and death upon innocent lives. Even after her death, her name become a curse to all human race on Earth. She exterminated 5 billions of people in the entire world after she almost got power enough to destroy Earth and cut down the world population in 85%. Eckidina's action were far from anything a movie scriptwriter could imagine, even the greatest dictators, serial killers and murderers of humanity's history had not reached a critical point, making even the most evil criminals in history feel disgusted.
After she was killed by Katarina for the second time, Eckidina was sent to the 7th floor of hell, there she would experience disembodiment in fire, eternal tortures, perpetual madness as if to always live with an open wound; terror without respite, alone, for all eternity.
Complete Monster Proposals
Eckidina KnightWalker is the new Director of KnightWalker Family and the driving force behind all evil in Saga AA. Eckidina is a sadistic chessmaster and Manipulative Bitch since she learned to walk and talk and is the most evil and abnormal being who walked in the face of Earth. The GDP, which are pacifists forces, are regularly attacked by Eckidina's Elite Guard, a squadron of soldiers, some of whom are children turned into Cyborgs, that Eckidina brainwashed into becoming fanatics of her cause, while also performing painful experiments on them that, while upgrading their abilities, shortened their life spans by decades and destroying their humanity. Showing no regard for her own troops, Eckidina regularly sends entire squadrons on suicide missions, has the limbs of those who doubt her sliced off, and kills any who outlive their usefulness. Desiring to awaken the dark side of humanity, Eckidina commits countless attacks in countries, kills millions of innocent people per day like a hobby, destroys laws and peace in the entire world, allows rape and murder in her own nation, destroys entire cities, kills their loved ones in front of them, and tortures their loved ones in front of them in order to make them go insane like her. Eckidina then plans to become the LN-666 Project and use it to make herself all-powerful, then remake the world in her image. Eckidina is even considered the Anti-Christ in person by civilians. Though putting up a polite, friendly exterior, Eckidina, is a true monster under the sky of a beautiful and hot teenage girl. She is a psychopathic narcissist who despises all that is good in the world, while relishing any and all forms of wickedness humans are capable of for no logical reason, claiming that "life" is nothing but a dream and humans are nothing more than a thought. At the end, Eckidina killed more than 12 billion people at the end of World War III and changed the history of the world, however... With this... What was left from mankind finally found redemption as the Bible said: "After the defeat of the Anti-Christ, the peace will reign on Earth for 1 thousand years". Eckidina is THE most evil human villain in the story, the most disgusting and cold person who walked on the face of Earth.
Eckidina was born in 2019 in Germany. As child, Eckidina had lived in abject conditions and she was sexually assaulted by Juria many times. As she puts it, she regretted the moment of her own birth, feeling that her birth into the world was a mistake. Due to her analytical skills allowing her to predict the outcome of events, she became bored with the world. Because of that, she took an interest in pain when she started to torture her maids in the basement of her mansion, which she believes is unpredictable and exciting, at very young age.Eckidina became a psychopath with god complex, at some point, Eckidina took the gun of a security officer of her mansion and shot her mother, when Juria asked why she did that, she simply say this was for "fun", Juria, however, ignored it because he was doing sex with others women. One of those women were a 25-years-old chinese woman who gave birth to Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, Eckidina's bastard sister and her younger sister.
As a child, she was close with Misogi Kumagawa and they became lovers at older age. Both of them didn't have any other friends. One particular moment between the two when they were elementary school students was when Eckidina spent a month building a sand sculpture modeled after the Sagrada Familia church at the public park, and she even used very advanced techniques for her age. The sculpture got closer to completion and many people from around the neighborhood came over just to watch her work.
One day, the sand castle was found destroyed just before it was completed. Eckidina cried continuously for almost an entire day and Misogi went around angrily looking for the perpetrator. Not being able to find out anything useful discouraged Misogi. While he was sitting on a bench in front of the remains of the sand sculpture, Eckidina ran up to him with a large smile and whispered in his ear that she was the culprit who destroyed the sculpture all along, asking him to keep it a secret. When asked for a reason, she replied that she did so by accident. Truthfully, she had done this to get Misogi out of his house, upset that his mother's condition had led him to become more withdrawn than usual.In the years following the death of Misogi's mother, Eckidina became the person that Misogi felt he could always lean on. She promised to always be there for him, which helped develop his stronger feelings towards her. She said she'll never forget Misogi even if she forgets everything else, and they'll always be together. For the first time in his life, Misogi cried in front of another person, after making her promise she won't make fun of him, won't tell anyone and won't try to console him.
During the year, Juria KnightWalker declared war to Fiore Kingdom and ordered Eckidina to go there and destroy the entire kingdom with 20% of KnightWalker Army, Eckidina, however, went too far too use the Holokaust Cannon, creating a explosion so destructive that Earth itself trembled, this unhuman genocide started the Cold War II across the world and ruined Azul Jissele's life. Eckidina had a strong desire to "paint the world in pain" and planned to start The World War III when she was 15 years old. She called herself the new goddess of the world.
At some point, Eckidina went to Tenguu City in Japan and became the President of the Student Council of Raizen High School 1 year before La Folia and Katarina joined the school.During the time she was the president of the student council, Eckidina turned the Raizen High School in a living hell for people who were getting bullied, Eckidina supported the bully. The shock was so terrible that 7 students commited suicide, the incident was know as Raizen High School Suicide Event. At some point in the same year, Eckidina started her plans to use the Tech of the End, starting the plot of LOTM: Sword of Kings Spin-Off - Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine.
As a teen, Eckidina began a modeling career and quickly became an idol amongst the France population with her extravagant tastes. One reason for her popularity was the fact that, ironically, she didn't seem fake. Her career created a lot of unwanted attention as well; she claimed that the only men who were interested in her were "creeps who did not actually care about her."
"You're heartless, ambitious, arrogant, insidious, and without shame or empathy. More, you're a monster."
She refers to Misogi and the entire KnightWalker Family as dolls and disposable product as all mankind itself. She is usually able to react to any situation evenly and only loses her temper even when her full power is not enough against an enemy. She finds the utmost joy lies in torturing others and hearing them scream, even going to as far as to claim whilst blushing that hearing the word "stop" excites her. When witnessing other people in pain, or getting excited by imagining them in pain, she has a tendency to lick her lips, like she finds it "delicious." While she is rather fond of pain, Eckidina dislikes being on the receiving end.
Eckidina claims to love humanity, although her definition of "love" is much different than one would assume. What she specifically loves about humanity is the unpredictability of human nature, and she greatly enjoys putting people in enjoyable or chaotic situations in order to observe their reactions. With a thorough understanding of human behavior and tendencies, she is able to determine people's thoughts and predict their reactions with high accuracy. Eckidina is cunning and charming, but her manipulative nature prevents her from making any genuine or lasting bonds with others. She has a very jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends and often using nicknames or using "-chan" in the end of the name.She likes to play twisted versions of checkers (usually using a combination of Chess, Othello, and Shogi pieces) with herself in her apartment, often using the chessboard as a representation of the battles in Tenguu City, giving her the fitting appearance of one who watches over the world and controls the actions of others. The rules she plays by are also beyond normal people, which seems to be a metaphor for the way she lives her life. She does not take her chess games to be a serious representation of the world, however, as she usually prefers to observe people acting as they see fit instead of controlling them, and she even once set fire to her chess set in her excitement.
Most of the time Eckidina is laid-back as she is mostly seen smiling. But inside she has some dark traits similar to a suicidal person. She has a hate for people with "power" such as people with friends, skills, looks, and personality (she hates Shōnen manga because it shows off the people with power winning). Because of this, she fell for Kumagawa (who also shares the same view). She frequently breaks the fourth wall; she is aware that she is a character in a storyline. She is described as a "Cold-Hearted Assassin" who kill everyone she met in her office. She was always negative, and could kill people as easily as you and I breathe. Her need to destroy was as strong as one's need to eat. She was the type that seriously contemplated killing every human on the face of the planet, herself included.
Eckidina's defining trait in the story is a complete and utter obsession with war. By her own admission, she loves war in any and all of its aspects; even being on the losing side or having her own life at risk provokes nothing but glee and excitement. Her insane devotion to war is evident in the sheer fondness with which she regards the havoc Aurozia organization wreaks upon the world, as well as her cavalier approach to death, which was passed on to most of her forces through her orders. Despite being a rich human, she does not care for the reasons behind her wars and actions. Even during her plans in using the LN-666 Project, her enthusiastic work on the LN-666 project was solely to ensure that she could wage war forever.
Contrasting her fanatical love of war, she is very calm and soft-spoken, almost always speaking in a polite, amused tone. Additionally, despite being a warmonger, she is an incredibly horrible shot with a gun but is extremely powerful in hand-to-hand combat; just one slap from her is enough to break all bones of a human body. Her true nature is apparent to all, however, as she is often seen with a sinister smile and a mad gleam in her eyes. Eckidina freely admits her own evil while mocking the righteousness of her enemies; when she beat La Folia in episode 2, she mocks both La Folia's beliefs while claiming that Eckidina is a monster. She hates to be called a villain because she thinks "heroes and villains" are childish terms and she does evil acts for her own, but not for being self-called "villain".
She is also a homicidal maniac who hides her true nature under the guise of an extremely playful girl. She likes to tease others, but her actions are seen as borderline bullying. In addition, she is quite obsessed with killing children; she finds them annoying. However, she seems to have a sweet and friendly nature, but she can be quite scary when she's angry. Eckidina demonstrates a very childish and cheerful behavior. She is always seen smiling, and acts, on the surface, very friendly with everyone, demonstrating excessive intimacy towards even La Folia and revealing to Katarina in a rather nonchalant way the fact that she killed her Rentaro (a teenage who fell for Katarina after he was saved by her). According to Juria KnightWalker, her father, Eckidina is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards the feelings of others often makes her sociopathic, and playfully enjoys violence to a sadistic and brutal degree.
Through her own nature, Eckidina KnightWalker, was considered by Lucas Kellan; the evil incarnate. She insistently made clear to Katarina however, that she did not believe herself to be evil, but simply beyond common morality, calling evil "a label we all put on those who threaten her plans". She is self-called insane but she considers herself the most right person in the Earth; killing 7 billions of people and destroying the planet is a right thing to do since in her vision, life is meaningless.
Ben Tennyson describes Eckidina as "one that could not just be described as just cruel or brutal but rather abnormal". At her core, Eckidina relishes death, suffering, despair, fear, chaos, war and destruction. She is known as one of the most nihilistic characters in the story, and often tries to make her enemies suffer in despair and fear before she kills them. She uses dark humor at times, such as saying: "Don't lose your arms in this stupid way" soon after mutilating her subordinates. Eckidina is fully aware of her reputation for cruelty among her employees, and makes no effort to deny it because she loves to be feared by everyone around her. She also seems to have knowledge of how to use human feelings of hatred and anger to her favor. She hates Crystals gems as well, Peridot, Jasper and Garnet mainly. In addiction, she is a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both her comrades and enemies should they get in her way. She refers to anyone ahe does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable.
She is a complete sociopathic psycho because of her sadistic and nihilistic dedication to brutal, bloody misdeeds. Additionally, she delights in forcing people to fight each other, no matter their relationship and personal bonds: she especially loves fights between lovers and family members such as siblings. She always promises to show mercy to the winner, but ends up killing or torturing them anyway. She is so twisted that even women and children are not exempt from her cruelty; to the point in making a mother kill her own baby for her pleasure. Apart from that, she is abusive to her own team and hates failure and defiance. Thus she often punishes them with cruel insults and even outright murders them on occasion. In addition, she seems to be a rebel and doesn't really care for rules and orders, even if they come directly from the top. Her completely unscrupelous behavior and disrespectful attitude are the reasons why Katarina kills her without hesitation.
Aside from all of that, she is a polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing her subordinates by their given names. Whenever confronted, Eckidina is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates those she is talking to. In truth, she cares very little for her underlings, and is willing to use almost everyone around her as pawns to achieve her goals. She is willing to stop at nothing to further her selfish ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if she deems it to be necessary. She frequently toys with her underlings for amusement.
She is often described as unpredictable. She often says things to incite someone's temper but then says she is just kidding. Eckidina enjoys irritating Misogi to a troll level, and she has a great deal of fun in being feared by other officers as well. She is very strategist and enjoys manipulating battles in order to make her own allies and enemies kill themselves. She immensely enjoys crushing the hopes of humans and watching their expressions become filled with despair.
She's a person most of the characters, herself included, could never trust, because they never knew what she could or would do.
- Juria KnightWalker - Pawn
- Misogi Kumagawa
- La Folia Rihavein - Pawn
- Johan Lierbert
- Tamae Okamine
- Corrupted Shido
- Dark Tohka
- Devil Origami
- Junko Enoshima
- Vladimir Makarov
- Katarina Couteau - Pawn
- Aki Honda
- United States President
- KnightWalker Family
- Aurozia Terrorist Organization
- Mindbrooker School
- Raizen School
- Tenguu City
- The entire Japan
- The entire Europe
- Assassin Wolf Brigade
- Mafusa Gang
- Merryweather Security
- Ellen Mira Mathers
- Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott
- Eddie Gluskin
- Jeremy Blaire
- Jerome Valeka
- Akihiro Kurata
- United States
- Lex Luthor
- Toy Man
- Mana Ouma
- Black Hand
- Dio Brando
- The Joker
Abyssals Partners on DEM Empire
- Abyssal Albarn
- Skull Face
- La Folia Rihavein
- Hades Izanami
- Yuuki Terumi
- DEM Empire Council
- Bismarck Bodewig
- Eve Fullbuster
The whole Multiuniverse itself; villains, heroes and everything on it. Just this is enough.
- Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
- Lucy Sheev KnightWalker
- La Folia Rihavein
- Hiragi Kureto
- Kyouhei Kannazuki
- Azul Jissele - Yona Lindray
- Katarina Couteau
- King Sombra
- Queen Chrysalis
- Lord Voldemort
- Princess Cadance
- The Joker
Eckidina has a strong hatred towards Katarina, especially because Katarina was the one who killed her on Earth and her soul was sent to hell.
La Folia Rihavein
La Folia was just one of her victims. However, Eckidina never intended to hurt La Folia, La Folia only became one of her victims because her father, Juria KnightWalker ordered Eckidina to bring La Folia to KnightWalker Family in order to create a country. In order to bring La Folia to her family, Eckidina kidnapped 300 children from an orphanage and used them as hostages to bring La Folia to her side. However, at some point, Misogi Kumagawa, Eckidina's servant, killed all those children, Eckidina, in other hand, found that wonderful because she considered those children a "stone in her boots". In other words, Eckidina never cared to La Folia, she just wanted to see everyone in the planet dead, including La Folia.
VillianThey have a quite tragic relationship because of her father. They met each other since they were children. As Kumagawa came from Misogi family, one of the families that serve the KnightWalker Family, he served Eckidina as her servant and she could not lay a finger on him because her mother thought everyone in his family were plebeos. Then one day, she started to throw mud at him. And he I got very stressed and started throwing mud at her too; that was a kid game. But at that time, Misogi knew he was doing something wrong and regretted by apologizing in despair but he saw Eckidina laughing and smiling. They continued with that game for several minutes until her father saw it. He quickly grabbed him by his arm and pulled Misogi into the basement while Eckidina cried for him to stop. But two people held her as she watched her father pulling Misogi by the arm while. When Misogi returned from there her father had torn off 6 cloves of his mounth and pulled all nails of his feet and hands. Eckidina loved Misogi but when she became nihilistic, she started to saw him as a doll to help her to destroy the world.
Eckidina even seduced him when and had sex with him in order to deceive him, Misogi fell in for her and was trapped in her trap. Misogi in the end, was killed by her when she used him as a decoy to kill La Folia. She never had feelings for him. She also became very perverted at that point.
The leader of Aurozia Terrorist organization and member of Eckidin's faction. He resides in Nagoya. They appear to be friends. Johan follows Eckidina because he claims Eckidina always makes interesting things happen. He joins Eckidina's plan on the battlefield in Japan to start the Japan War and distract the Japanese and American Government in order to help the LN-666 Project arrive at Eckidina's hands. After the war, she made a tract with Vladimir Makarov to attack Tenguu City and Tokyo with the Assassin Wolf Brigade. In result of his alliance with Eckidina, 8 millions of people died in the war. Later meets her again in Tenguu City to launch the LN-666 Project to destroy Earth and wipe out humanity. She is also most likely the one who turned Johan in a terrorist from the KnightWalker Family.
The head of KnightWalker Family and her father. Eckidina enjoys his angry expressions, and she loves his power over humans as well. Naturally, he hates her guts. She turns betrayed her own father to take over the KnightWalker Family and buy the LN-666 Project. Eckidina is using blackmail against him to prevent him from killing her, but he sincerely wants Eckidina dead after using him as a doll.
They have a Superior-Subordinate relationship, Vladimir is her top subordinate. However, her actions occasionally make Vladimir doubt her.
KnightWalker Family Board of Members
Because of her lack of care for her organization, Eckidina is very unpopular among the members of her board of directors. Most of them want to remove her as director and some are even willing to assassinate her to do it. However, after Luis tried to remove Eckidina from the post of director of the KnightWalker Family, he and the other members who voted to remove her had their arms cut off by Misogi, and after her true identity was discovered, she was called a "monster" within her own company.
Eckidina is fully aware of this and know she is feared by her officers, however, she doesn't care about it because she knows that they can't do much about her without getting through Misogi or the immune influential power that she holds. Eckidina even seems to enjoy seeing the board try to get rid of her.
DEM Empire Public Villain - Abyssal OST
Overpowered Powers & Minus Powers
- All Fiction (大嘘憑き, Ōru Fikushon): Eckidina's skill allows her to deny aspects of reality; to make anything "nothing". Because of this, she can undo anything that has been damaged, and thus he has no qualms about being destructive. However, she has stated that once she removes something with her Minus, she cannot return it as it has become "fiction". Her ability can even reverse her own death as well as the death of others. She admits that she doesn't have full control of her power because, unless she's careful, the entire Multi-Universe would become nothing. With this ability, ANY person on entire existence can dissapear. Prey.
- Supernova (スーパーノヴァ) is a powerful Death Explosion technique. The Eckidina raise her hand or finger and gathers her energy in the form of a giant yellow-orange, sun-like energy sphere. Once it is ready, the death ball dissapear and gigantic explosion destroying billions of universes, planets, including the Multi-Universe itself.
- Abyssal Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Eckidina can fire Abyssal blasts strong enough to destroy planets.
- Headshot – A physical technique where Eckidina knocks her opponent away with a simple finger flick to the forehead.
- Destruction - Eckidina produces a sun-like aura sphere around her body then fires an purple energy wave at her opponent.
- Continuous Energy Bullets – A combination of many energy waves fired at a very rapid rate.
- Abyssal of Destruction's Wrath – Eckidina glows purple then fires multiple Abyss blasts from her aura in all directions.
- Barrage Atom-like energy sphere – Eckidina creates many Atomic Bombs and rapid fires them all by physically hitting the first one. Enough to destroy a galaxy.
- Cloning – Eckidina is capable of creating at least twelve clones of herself in order to aid her in battle against an opponent.
Low Level Abyssal Powers
- Parasite Seeing
- Hundred Gauntlet
- Lip Service
- Alibi Block
- Dead Lock
- Life Zero
- Standing Ovation
- Mirror Juvenile
- Five Focus
- Door To Door
- Give Up-Down
- Count Up
- Sword Looks (見囮刀, Sōdo Rukkusu): Sword purification skill.
- Shadow Out (闘影の尻尾斬り, Shadou Auto): The shadow cutting skill.
- Born To Beat (裁人の手技, Bōn tou Bīto): Breaking the bone without cutting the flesh skill.
- Get Target (狙数増, Getto Tāgetto): Accuracy increase skill.
- Twin Runner (二垂走, Tsuin Rannā): Two cuts with one swing skill.
- Dynamite Smile: (大爆傷, Dainamaito Sumairu) An explosion after the cut skill.
- Ad Hoc Attack (二の腕三の剣, Ado Hokku Atakku): Extra attack skill.
- Leg Walker (健脚のき足, Reggu Wōkā): Swift draw skill.
- Trick Sword (ひねくれ者, Torikku Sōdo): Sword curving skill.
- Remote Light (想査剣, Rimōto Raito): Remote sword control skill.
- Life Scars (創傷, Raifu Sukāzu): Injuries worsen exponentially skill.
- Dead Or I Love You (死なば諸友, Deddo Oa Ai Rabu Yū): Becoming one with the sword skill.
- Limited Foot (これっきりの厄足, Rimiteddo Futto): Beheading skill.
- Head Edge (八刀身, Heddo Ejji): Changing the length of the blade skill.
- Ghost Cutter (正恣意妖刀, Gōsuto Kattā): Changing any sword to a spiritual sword skill.
- Sword Song (舞踊剣, Sōdo Songu): Cutting with sound skill.
- Atomic Number (骨盤号, Atomikku Nanbā): Atom cutting skill.
- Faux Guard (腰のものを盾にする, Fō Gādo): Making the sword into a barrier skill.
- Hard Break Shot (酔剣, Hādo Bureiku Shotto): Weakening a cut opponent skill.
- Ghost Blade (分刀身の術, Gōsuto Burēdo): Residual sword image skill.
- Hard Full Count (三度目の消自棄, Hādo Furu Kaunto): Sealing the opponent's skills after three hits skill.
- Critical Kit (悪化傷, Kuritikaru Kitto): Transforming scrapes to fatal wounds skill.
- Rapier Dystopia (滅を背負う, Reipia Disutopia): Vanishing weapon skill.
- Lost Blade (隠身不通, Rosuto Burēdo): Making the blade invisible skill.
- Not Selection (剣化両成胚, Notto Serekushon): Changing any object into a sword skill.
- Weight Restaurant (剣重足帝, Ueito Resutoran): Changing the sword's weight skill.
- Meta Junction (定滅多標敵, Meta Jankushon): Break into pieces skill.
- Red Ice Cream (とろけた慟哭, Reddo Aisukurīmu): Sword screaming skill.
- Saint Up (聖挑戦, Seinto Appu): Growing the sword skill.
- Amateur Armor (勝って兜の緒を切断, Amachua Āmā): Armor cutting skill.
- Most Love (愛の大掌, Mosuto Rabu): Transferring damage to one's loved ones skill.
- A Lot Of Hand (多手多様, A Rotto Obu Hando): Slashing simultaneous omni-directional skill.
- No Motion (無病死, Nō Mōshon): Cutting without cutting skill.
- Hi-Fi Speed (足度違反, Hai Fai Supīdo): Fast fighting skill.
- Sore Deal (人類刀化, Sō Diaru): Turning a cut opponent into a sword skill.
- Changing Weapon (武器口噛, Chenjingu Uepon): Switching weapons skill.
- Kiss And Cry (居待ち時間, Kisu Ando Kurai): Taking what is to come skill.
- Battle Check (剣康身断, Batoru Chekku): Getting information after a cut skill.
- Beginner's Hard Luck (たどたどしい拳, Bigināzu Hādo Rakku): Make defense impossible skill.
- Double Flower (両手に花, Daburu Furawā): Changing dominant hand skill.
- Very Short Range (末端距離走, Berī Shōto Renji): Understanding distance skill.
- Like Love Law (殴愛, Raiku Rabu Rō): Caress skill.
- Reverse Cover (毛頭に戻る, Ribāsu Kabā): Damage canceling skill.
- Weight Control (散重心, Ueito Kontorōru): Distribute body weight skill.
- Pinhole Shot (人の一刺し, Pinhōru Shotto): Vital strike skill.
- Thousand Legs (足並みを揃える, Sauzando Reggusu): Step technique skill.
- Hue Match Point (人間的特異点, Hyū Macchi Pointo): Releasing the limiter skill.
- Fake Hand (手品師の左手, Feiku Hando): Feint skill.
- Plot Fight (知識の方向, Purotto Faito): Predict the opponent's moves skill.
- Hurdle Accel (威力細胞害, Hādoru Ekuseru): Shifting power skill.
- Running Back (背中這わせ, Rāningu Bakku): Taking the backside skill.
- I Fall Down (誰かさんが転んだ, Ai Fāru Daun): Kinetic vision improvement skill.
- Just Meat (肉体言語, Jasuto Mīto): Expressing feelings with fists skill.
- Non-Stop House (溜息呵成, Nonsutoppu Hausu): Turbulent strike skill.
- 180 Defense (玄人肌視, Wan Eiti Difensu): Understanding through experience skill.
- Wall Poster (肩肘貼らない, Wāru Posutā): Walk on walls skill.
- Accountability (節明責任, Akauntabiriti): Counter skill.
- Kill Me Blow (痛信内臓, Kiru Mī Burō): Penetrating fist skill.
- Crash Pain (遺体損壊, Kurasshu Pein): No pain skill.
- Spin-Off Set (手回し蹴り, Supin'ofu Setto): Rotation skill.
- Physical Defrag (生理整頓, Fijikaru Difuragu): Body optimization skill.
- Eye Code (識蔑視,Ai Kōdo): See all of the opponent skill.
- Science Defense (護神経, Saiensu Difensu): Strengthening nerves skill.
- Omit Heart (疲れない心臓, Omitto Hāto): Second wind skill.
- Three Force (散肺貰い, Surī Fōsu): Triple experience boost skill.
- Hitting Song (殴援歌, Hittingu Songu): Punching song skill.
- Cheer Fighters (闘士の翼賛, Chia Faitāzu): Flying skill.
- Critical Five (五感性, Kuritikaru Faibu): Stealing the opponent's senses skill.
- Damage Harness (一手故意, Damēji Hānesu): Deliberately receive damage skill.
- Monitor Checker Flag (開闢六十度の視界, Monitā Chekkā Furaggu): Removing blind spot skill.
- Lockdown (無忌味な激励, Rokkudaun): Downing ban skill.
- Ad-Balloon Attack (一方的な一撃, Ado Barūn Atakku): Impossible to counterattack skill.
- Noble (歯擦無し, Nōburu): Impossible to miss skill.
- Trust Battle (一対一体, Torasuto Batoru): Forced duel skill.
- Patch Test (痛い系, Pacchi Tesuto): Inflict pain without damage skill.
- Exhibition Match (間違いなく放火, Ekishibijon Macchi): Fire governing skill.
- Water Body Slam (水肢体, Wōtā Bodi Suramu): Water governing skill.
- Bolt Leg (千脚万雷, Boruto Reggu): Lightning governing skill.
- Window Shocking (風の吹くまま, Uindou Shokkingu): Wind governing skill.
- Heaven Is Not Heaven (業苦楽情土, Hevun Izu Notto Hevun): Earth governing skill.
- Flower Bad (人生花逆理, Furawā Baddo): Flower governing skill.
- Dark Elbow (闇夜に肘鉄砲, Dāku Erubō): Darkness governing skill.
- Sabotage Beam (怠るの光, Sabotāju Bīmu): Light governing skill.
- Spring Grocery (春の食罪, Supuringu Gurossarī): Spring governing skill.
- Noisy Summer Beetle (夏の虫氷を笑う, Noijī Samā Bītoru): Summer governing skill.
- Lonely Autumn (秋の独善, Ronrī ōtamu): Autumn governing skill.
- Winter Generalist (冬の脳漿軍, Uintā Jenerarisuto): Winter governing skill.
- Time Out (時間体, Taimu Auto) : Night governing skill.
- Hospital Genome (疾患護, Hosupitaru Genomu): Illness governing skill.
- Ground Sound (喉響曲不幸和音, Guraundo Saundo): Sound governing skill.
- Nitrogen Breath (窒息死, Nitorogen Buresu): Nitrogen governing skill.
- Sensational Hair (破天荒な髮型, Sensēshonaru Hea): Weather governing skill.
- Hard Luck Store (頭薬物, Hādo Rakku Sutoa): Poison governing skill.
- Dry Sauna (温湿口花, Dorai Sauna): Humidity governing skill.
- Gravito (躯重力, Gurabito): Gravity governing skill.
- Grip Chaos (大把乱, Gurippu Kaosu): Wave governing skill.
- Maniac Curtain (人間の羽衣, Maniakku Kātan): Cloth governing skill.
- Emotional Turning (屈折した愛情, Emōshonaru Tāningu): Reflection governing skill.
- Shadow Step (影踏み, Shadou Suteppu): Shadow governing skill.
- Cinderella Syndrome (配下振りの娘, Shinderera Shindorōmu): Ash governing skill.
- Mist Sister (霧霧妹 or 霧々妹, Misuto Shisutā): Fog governing skill.
- Painter Contest (芸術家の審美眼, Peintā Kontesuto): Picture governing skill.
- Wallpaper (細胞壁, Wōrupēpā): Barrier governing skill.
- Alcohol Sand (三々駆動, Arukōru Sando): Sand governing skill.
- Free For Hole (落齢穴, Furī Fōru Hōru): Hole governing skill.
- Monster Red (血未魍魎, Monsutā Reddo): Blood governing skill.
- Muscle Collection (公募筋, Massuru Korekushon): Germ governing skill.
- Magnet Streamer (取っ手おきの網, Magunetto Sutorīmā): Magnet governing skill.
- Golden Cloud (雲の上の浮遊層, Gōruden Kuraudo): Gold governing skill.
- Silver Opinion (二番手を吟じる, Shirubā Opinion): Silver governing skill.
- Emergence Copper (器の中の胴体着陸, Emājensu Koppā): Copper governing skill.
- Death To Sky (破壊身空, Desu to Sukai): Sky governing skill.
- Sky True (真空癇, Sukai Turu): Vacuum governing skill.
- Sun Sloshing (指外線, San Surosshingu): Sun governing skill.
- Polardigm Shift (目印ずらし, Poradaimu Shifuto): Polaris governing skill.
- Mother Mars Ship (宇宙戦火星号, Mazāzu Māzu Shippu): Mars governing skill.
- Nine Pluto (王座奪還, Nain Purūto): Pluto governing skill.
- Meteor Neck (隕咳落下, Meteo Nekku): Meteor governing skill.
- My Sea Chip (大海を片手で塞ぐ, Mai Shī Chippu): Sea governing skill.
- Swamp Girl (沼女, Suwanpu Gāru): Swamp governing skill.
- Boneless Farm (動物のいない農場, Bonresu Fāmu): Remove bones skill.
- I'm Crime (きみと罰, Aimu Kuraimu): Make your opponent think they committed crimes skill.
- Ocean De'Javu (見覚えがある海, ōshan Dejavyū): De'javu skill.
- Different Talent (他重人格, Difarento Tarento): Pretend you're someone else skill.
- Super Whisper (ひそひそ話, Sūpā Wisupā): Make them begin to hear insults skill.
- Pray Have Hope (絶望から至る病, Pure Habu Hōpu): Despair skill.
- Lovely Hate (愛容れない, Raburī Heito): Love skill
- Tracking (個人的外傷, Torakkingu): Create false trauma skill.
- Limit Over (人間やればできっぱなし, Rimitto ōbā): Inertia skill
- Dream Ghost (幽霊視眼, Dorīmu Gōsuto): Ghost seeing skill.
- Candle Service (蝋面傅謝, Kyandoru Sābisu): Extort apologies skill.
- Paper Driver (無自已無為犯, Pēpā Doraibā): Leave your body behind skill.
- Body Blast (不満死体, Bodi Burasuto): Unhappiness skill.
- Cyclotrombe l'oeil (裸足の騙し絵, Saikurotoronburuiyu): Swindle skill.
- Friendly Neighbor Green (隣の芝なきって本当に青い, Furendorī Neibā Gurīn): Jealousy skill.
- Cross Freulein (好子嬢, Kurosu Furorain): Charm skill.
- Seven Doubt (七度尋ねて人を信じろ, Sebun Dauto): Doubt skill.
- Name Kate The Machinegun (眠気ざまし, Nēmu Keito Za Mashingan): Hypnosis skill.
- Triple Terrible (恐るべき大人達, Toripuru Teriburu): Fear skill.
- Past Promise (思い違い, Pasuto Puromisu): Fabricate a memory skill.
- Leading Right (右手をご覧ください, Rīdingu Raito): Leading guide skill.
- Because Problem (悩ましい身体, Bikōzu Puroburemu): Push worries upon others skill.
- General Propaganda (無知に訴える論証, Jeneraru Puropaganda): Persuasion skill.
- Very Hungry (腹一匁, Berī Hangurī): Feeling of hunger skill.
- Crystal Edge (嫌割者, Kurisutaru Ejji): Become hated by everyone skill.
- Death Smile (獲顔, Desu Sumairu): Really fake smile skill.
- Excuse Love (情嫌つきの愛, Ekusukyūzu Rabu): Flattery skill.
- Barter Butterfly (着意水泳, Bātā Batafurai): Indulgence skill.
- Own Goal (自殺典, Oun Gōru): Instigate suicide skill.
- Old Cold Whip (老体に無知打つ, ōrudo Kōrudo Wippu): Deprive of knowledge skill.
- Qualia Quality (想作の質, Kuoria Kuoriti): Make consciousness nonexistent skill.
- Humachine Error (思考停止性問題, Hyūmashin Erā): Unable to think skill.
- Placebo Process (偽薬体, Purashībo Purosesu): Disagreement skill.
- Double Mind (逡巡の悲鳴, Daburu Maindo): Can't escape from being lost skill.
- Arrow Blow (免罪事拳, Arō Burō): Acquittal skill.
- Trust Best (今日は調子が悪い, Torasuto Besuto): Believe you had a golden age skill. It is noted that even without this skill, people are liable to do this anyway.
- Life Game Pressure (高過ぎる期待値重過ぎる人生, Raifu Gēmu Puresshā): Great pressure skill.
- Cold Chain (神経鎖, Kōrudo Chēn): Addiction skill.
- Gate Out (口外不出, Gēto Auto): Spread others
- About Dark (暗黒喰らい, Abauto Dāku): Pessimism skill.It is noted that the cool name of this skill contrasts with its contents.
- Impossible Repeater (及ぼぬ恋の滝登り, Inposshiburu Ripītā): Give up stealing skill.
- Homesick House (競う本能, Hōmushikku Hausu): Crush fighting spirit skill.
- Heart Disk Crush (心の泥酔, Hāto Disukurasshu): Crazy admirer skill.
- Hostibility Zombie (死ぬほど快適, Hosutabiriti Zonbi): Spoil others skill.
- Death Tear Friend (涙なしでは殺せない, Desu Tia Furendo): Tear up skill.
- Death Beam - shoots a beam of piercing energy
- Death Beam Blast - a variant of the Death Beam which only has the strength of a Abyssal blast
- Rush Blast - a rapid fire version of the Death Beam Blast.
- Barrage Death Beam - weaker rapid fire blasts
- Double Death Beam - Death Beam charged with two fingers, 2x stronger.
- Chaotic Dead End - shoots the opponent with a large Death Beam and that creates an explosion.
- Full Power Death Beam - a charged versions of the Death Beam which has as much force as an energy wave.
- Death Ball - a powerful ball of energy
- Black Hole Death Ball - a larger planet destroying variant
- Orange Death Ball - a larger orange variant which is more explosive
- Barrage Death Ball - Eckidina rapid fires smaller orange Death Balls.
- Destroy The Planet! - a technique which destroys a planet after 5 minutes
- 100% Death Ball - a massive powerful Death Ball
- Supernova 1 - one of Eckidina's strongest techniques, a massive fiery ball of energy, power enough to destroy a galaxy.
- Ultimate Death Ball - Eckidina's equivalent to the Genki Dama. It is a massive black energy ball with a blue core and is charged with both hands palms outward and then thrown.
- Death Cannon - a massive beam of red energy
- 100% Death Cannon - a full power Death Cannon.
- Ultimate Death Cannon - Eckidina's strongest energy wave, it is massive and fired with one hand
- Tsuibi Kienzan - a powerful energy blade which can cut through anything, it follows its opponent
- Kienzan - same as Tsuibi Kienzan but dissipates after a short time and does not home in.
- Death Wave - a blade of energy created with two fingers and fired
- Eckidina Invisible Blast - invisible variant
- Death Blaster - a powerful energy blast
- Death Storm - an explosion the size of a small island
- Death Break - a powerful combo of punches and kicks followed by slamming the enemy to the ground
- Death Comet - massive energy bombs fired from everywhere on his body.
- Death Junk - shoots energy blasts into different formations, which then move to hit the opponent in groups of two.
- Abyssal Blast - a basic energy ball/beam
- Rush Blast - a rapid fire version of the ki blast.
- Charge Blast - a purple homing ball of energy.
- Full-Power Energy Wave - a beam of energy.
- Kosengan - a powerful eye blast that is projected from both eyes
- Floating Attack - Kosengan used while flying.
- Invisible Kosengan - invisible abyss blast shot from eyes
- Bang Beam - Eckidina shapes her hand like a gun and fires an energy bullet
- Punishing Blaster - a full-power energy ball that is then converted into an energy wave
- Punishing Counter - an incredibly fast wave of energy
- Killer Ball - a rapid fire ball attack
- Crazy Finger Beam - rapid fire weak bursts of energy
- Kiai - an attack that pushes the opponent away
- "Shock Wave" - a more powerful kiai that blasts an opponent across a much larger distance
- Kitenai Hanabi - an invisible explosion that causes the user to explode like fireworks
- "Ikashite wa Kaesanzo" - same as Kitanai Hanabi, but opponents are held with telekinesis.
- Flaming Cannon - Eckidina fires a huge blast of fire from his left hand which burns the opponent
- Continuous Flaming Cannon - Eckidina rapid fires Flaming Cannons, making a massive flame
- Fly Away - fires a large purple energy wave which also cause her to fly backwards
- Nightmare Blast - from above the opponent, Eckidina blasts energy blasts into formations which then hit the opponent.
- Explosive Wave - an explosion of energy released from the body
- Super Explosive Wave - a massive explosion of energy released from the body
- Round Dash - circles the opponent while flying energy blasts
- Full Power Energy Wave - an energy wave
- Full Power Energy Ball - an energy ball used to detonate the Supernova
- Super Strength - Eckidina could destroy a Planet with "just her physical strength".
- Rapid Kick - Eckidina rapidly kicks the opponent at high speeds
- Punishing Rush - a high speed rush used to beat enemies down
- Bakusaiken - a powerful uppercut
- High Speed Rush - Eckidina attacks the opponent with multiple punches and kicks before charging up his energy and flying after them, delivering more attacks before punching them far away, and charging again to finish with a powerful attack which differs with each form.
- 1st/2nd/True/Fifth Form - finishes with heavy combo, followed by Crazy Finger Beams, and then a Full Power Death Beam.
- 2nd Form - finishes with Crazy Finger Beam
- 100% Full Power - uses a kiai, followed by a Death Ball which is the enlarged to a 100% Death Ball.
- "It's Just Getting Exciting!" - knees the opponent in the stomach, kicks them into the air, finishes by punching opponent down to the ground.
- "You Thought That Was It?" - punches the opponent across the face, the elbows them in the face, finishes by punching them into the ground.
- 50% Power rush - powers up to 50&% and beats the enemy
- Nova Strike - surrounds herself with energy and flies into the enemy
- Ruthless Blow - impales the opponent in the spine with her right hand
- Eckdina Head Smash - teleports behind the opponent and digs her hand into/through their back
- 2nd Form - Eckidina hits the opponent with two heavy punches cauding them to go flying
- 3rd Form - Eckidina rapidly hits the opponent before smashing them away with a heavy punch
- Pursuit Attack - smashes the opponent away, then dashes/teleports after them. Repeats until tired or opponent escapes.
- Driving Palm Strike - smashes the opponents solar plexus with her palm
- Hug Maneuver - grabs the opponent from behind in a bear hug
- Leg Drill - blocks the opponents punch/kick with a leg strike
- Featherlight Touch - Eckidina touches the opponent with his ring finger, discharging minimal energy. Used to kill weak opponents.
- Driving Leg Thurst - Eckidina kicks the opponent in the stomach from beneath.
- Kick Combo - puts hands behind his back and rapidly kicks opponent
- Eckidina Nightmare - kicks the opponent into the air, the kicks and punches them down again, finishes by kicking his opponent's back while they are down
- Evil Dance - rapidly attacks the opponent and then kiais them away
- Flight - can fly at the speed of the light; 1000000+ more faster than universe itself.
- Quick Flight - increase flying power by surrounding self with energy, also stops basic Abyssal blasts from hitting him.
- Super Dash - maximum speed, hitting an opponent at this speed stuns them.
- Super Rising - charge energy quickly to fly upwards at high speeds.
- Abyssal Charge - charges up Abyss to replenish energy.
- Teleportation - can teleport anywhere in the Multi-Universe
- Instant Transmission - Eckidina can lock on to energy signatures and teleport to them.
- Transformation - able to transform up or down
- Quick Transformation - quickly transforms from first to true form
- Telekinesis - can grab and throw objects/beings with her mind
- Psycho Beam - shoots a telekinetic beam at her opponent
- Psycho Blast - lifts and throws rock, or a mountain, at her opponent
- Choeki Ball - creates an inescapable energy ball made up of Abyssal energy. The ball explodes when it hits any solid other than its creator and the one trapped inside.
- Raging Soul - Eckidina gains a fiery purple aura and his power and speed peak.
- Psycho Barrier - an energy shield which has sparks of electricity around it.
- 50% Power - increases to 50%
- Power Up - increases power
- Sonic Warp - created an afterimage which blurs after being hit.
- Pump Up - enlarges self slightly by growing a few inches.
- Finish Sign - makes a sign that she is going to finish her opponent to boost her moral.
- Hi-Tension - begins to fight at a greater power
- Full Power - increases her power to be able to use stronger attacks
- Long awaited-for 100% - used at 100% to boost her beyond her limit
- Breathing - Eckidina is able to breath in any environment, even underwater or in space.
- Immortality - used in several what-if scenarios, Eckidina cannot die and heals/regenerates any injuries.
Eckidina's power level in first level is 100,000,000, in second level she has 500,000,000,000, in third level she has 100,000,000,000,000. When she changes to her final Abyssal level her power jumps to 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (at 10%) and 180,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (+10000 A) at full power.When Eckidina uses her Double Abyssal, her full power increases, she becomes so powerful than even The Fallen; the strongest Abyssal on universe in his final form is said to be any match for her. In her final form, she possess enough power to kill easily the Legendary Prime Abyssal Punisher, and upon taking on her Ultimate Evolution: Abyssal Form she is able to completely outmatch a against a Gods of Destructions, Abnormals, Prime Abyssals, Legendary Heroes and Villains, Cybertronians Gods, Clusters, Anti Spirals and Frost Demons.
In her 5 billions of years in the space, she killed 2 Gods of Cosmic from others Multi-Universes to fight someone stronger than her.
- I doubt I need an introduction, but just in case, I am Eckidina KnightWalker, and yes, all the horrible stories you've heard are true.
- Genocide is a example of what I can do. Let me show you my true intentions.
- God, just how long are they going to squabble over such pointless things? They're all the same in my eyes. Nothing but a bunch of trash. Light and darkness. Good and evil. Poison and antidote. Winning and losing. Strength and weakness. Black and white. Success and failure. Happiness and sorrow…they're really all the same after all. Why hasn't everyone realized this already.
- It's better to enjoy the fun one at a time.
- Look, this retard just heard my words.
- Girl... I hate when you calls yourself a Hero. THERE IS NO FUCKING HERO! HERO IS SOMETHING FROM CARTOON! LET ME YOU SHOW THE TRUE FACE OF THE REALITY! THIS DAMN REALITY IS A NOT A CARTOON!
- When they see it... it's too late.
- Who cares if people reading this are just here because of the photos! Look again, a 17 years old american drinking coca cola just read this.
- The Joker; you are getting old, let me help you.
- Trash that doesn't even know it's trash deserves to fall into the abyss.
- If this world continues to reject me, then I shall reject the world.
- Leader of KnightWalker Family
- Raizen High School Student
- President of Stundent Council
- Leader of the Assassin Wolf Brigade
- Triggers Hell's Damned Soul
- Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire Abyssal
- Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666 Abyssal
DEM Empire, chaos, war, destruction, genocide, death, torture, suffering, sadness, children's suffering, killing pregnant women, killing infants, destroying laws, evil, facism, oppression, suffering and hunger of the people, misery, lies, manipulations, corruption, hypocrisy, poverty, conflicts, disharmony, carnage, the suffering of heroes, killing her henchmen, being feared, misfortune, supremacy, racism, being hated, making sick jokes, blood, killing men, ruining the lives of innocents, attempting to or successfully killing her enemies' friends and family, polluting and destroying beautiful lands, enslavement, torturing and killing cute things, pain, making fun of Maka, watching people cry in pain, hunting and killing heroes and delinquents.
Katarina Couteau, La Folia Rihavein her father, her mother, the world, love, peace, good, good will, people laughing and smiling, children, ponies, rainbows, cute things, God, heroes and other villains, her henchmen, innocence, protectors of life, Earth, life, Heaven, Satan, hope, light, positive thoughts, friendship, harmony, respect, fairness, altruism, angels, Crystals gems, Spirits, Alliance of Freedom
LOTM: Sword of Kings
- Cause a anarchy, panic and death across Japan;
- Use all gangster, mobsters, terrorists and criminals to spread crime for the "sake of the chaos" and cause public calamity;
- To create a country with "freedom"; a country without rules;
- To cause the World War III;
- Crush the KnightWalker Funeral Parlor;
- Destroy Fiore Kingdom;
- Exterminate the Fiore people;
- Destroy USA;
- Defeat the Global Pact Defense;
- Kill La Folia's family;
- Use the Tech of the End to turn the laws of the world upside down;
- Use her Cyborg army to defeat the Anti-Mech demons;
- To push Azul to the brink of despair to active the Tech of the End;
- Kill Hiragi Kureto;
- To kill her father, Juria KnightWalker to control the KnightWalker Family;
- Kill Katarina Couteau;
- Use the Student Council from Raizen High School to torture bullied students to make them commit suicide for fun;
- Destroy Tenguu City;
- Destroy Japan;
- Plunge the world into an endless state of war and destruction;
- Push humanity to the brink of extinction;
- To use the LN-666 Project to make herself the all-powerful new goddess of the new dead world;
- Destroy Earth after she get tired of humans and destroy all planets on universe to prove her existence;
- Conquer the Milky Way galaxy.
LOTM: A Draw of Kings
- Get veangence on Katarina;
- Kill all villains and heroes;
- Help DEM Empire wipe out all life on 13 Multi-Universes;
- Kill La Folia;
- To destroy the Prime Earth;
- Help Isaac Westcott (The Fallen) to destroy the Alliance of Freedom
- She stated that "Good and Bad", "Happiness And Sorrow" and so on are the same thing, and she is sickened of the inapplicable ideals and sentiments of both La Folia and Katarina.
- As a Abyssal very time people call her by her real name she replies with "Please call me by my nickname, Anshin'in-san". She even have a skill [Rhetoric Parasol] which is described as a "Catch Phrase Skill".
- She has thirteen quadrillion different abilities of various shapes and types which allow her to do pretty much anything. She had a long time to live and just spent the whole time learning how to do completely random things.
- She is in fact 700 trillion of Abyssals in one girl, what means that she is stronger than 700 trillion of Abyssals together.
- She prefers to be called Anshin'In-san.
- Through use of her quadrillions of skills she can do essentially anything she wants; including create realities and even Multi-Universes; she is basically the new god of the Multi-Universe. Luckly, she turned to be good after the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire's defeat. In other words, she can easily destroy the existence in one finger; killing every hero, villain and living beings on existence.
- She doesn't want to win. She always wins. If you always win is there any real meaning to what you're doing?
- Quickly became the most popular villain in the series by 78 members of CIS Productions. Eventually, she will get her own story.
- Even when impaling someone, she won't lose that adorable smile of her.
- She speaks as if she is fully aware that she is a character in a storyline. This attitude is actually the result of mental illness.
- She is the most recurring female villain of the storyline.
- She is the only Arch-Villain in Sword of Kings with split personality - Her original self (villain), her Diabla persona (villain) and her later reformed good conterpart known as Echidna StinWalker (hero).
Hirohito, original name Michinomiya Hirohito, posthumous name Shōwa (born April 29, 1901, Tokyo, Japan—died January 7, 1989, Tokyo), emperor of Japan from 1926 until his death in 1989. He was the longest-reigning monarch in Japan’s history.
Hirohito was born at the Aoyama Palace in Tokyo, the son of the Taishō emperor and grandson of the Meiji emperor. He was educated at the Peers’ School and at the Crown Prince’s Institute. Early in life he developed an interest in marine biology, on which he later wrote several books. In 1921 he visited Europe, becoming the first Japanese crown prince to travel abroad. After his return he was named prince regent when his father retired because of mental illness. In 1924 Hirohito married the princess Nagako Kuni.
Hirohito became emperor of Japan on December 25, 1926, following the death of his father. His reign was designated Shōwa (“Bright Peace,” or “Enlightened Harmony”). The Meiji Constitution (promulgated 1889) had invested the emperor with supreme authority, but in practice he generally gave his assent to policies formulated by his ministers and advisers. On occasion, however, he asserted his authority, most notably when he ordered the suppression of an attempted coup by several military officers in February 1936.
Robert Gabriel Mugabe is a Zimbabwean revolutionary and politician who has governed the Republic of Zimbabwe as its President since 1987, having previously governed as its Prime Minister from 1980 to 1987. Ideologically an African nationalist and socialist, he led the Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU) group from 1975 to 1980 and has led its successor political party, the ZANU - Patriotic Front (ZANU–PF), since 1980.
Having dominated Zimbabwe's politics for nearly four decades, Mugabe has been a controversial and divisive figure. He has been praised as a revolutionary hero of the African liberation struggle who helped to free Zimbabwe from British colonialism, imperialism, and white-minority rule. Conversely, critics view him as a dictator responsible for economic mismanagement and widespread corruption whose regime has perpetrated anti-white racial discrimination, human rights abuses, and crimes against humanity.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler was a 15th century Prince of Wallachia who lived during a time of Ottoman (Muslim) expansion into Europe. He went by many names including Vlad Tepes, Vlad III, and Vlad Dracula, with the latter serving as inspiration for numerous supernatural tales about vampires and devilry.
History remembers Vlad Tepes as a sadistic madman, though in his native land he is revered as a savior from Turkish domination. This list of facts explains how he got his name, how Bram Stoker came to use it, and why opinion on the Impaler is divided. It also covers the main occurrences in the life of this controversial character. with the Transylvanian Saxons, who supported his opponents, Dan and Basarab Laiotă (who were Vladislav's brothers), and Vlad's illegitimate half-brother, Vlad the Monk. Vlad plundered the Saxon villages, taking the captured people to Wallachia where he had them impaled (which gave rise to his cognomen). Peace was only restored in 1460.
Kim Jong-un is the Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) and supreme leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), commonly referred to as North Korea. Kim is the second child of Kim Jong-il (1941–2011) and his consort Ko Yong-hui. Little is known for certain about Kim Jong-un. Before taking power, he had barely been seen in public, and many of the activities of both Kim and his government remain shrouded in secrecy. Even details such as what year he was born, and whether he did indeed attend a Western school under a pseudonym, are difficult to confirm with certainty.
Kim was officially declared the supreme leader following the state funeral of his father on 28 December 2011. Kim holds the titles of Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, Chairman of the Central Military Commission, Chairman of the National Defence Commission, Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army,and presidium member of the Politburo Standing Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.
Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini 29 July 1883 – 28 April 1945) was an Italian politician, journalist, and leader of the National Fascist Party (Partito Nazionale Fascista; PNF), ruling the country as Prime Minister from 1922 to 1943. He ruled constitutionally until 1925, when he dropped all pretense of democracy and set up a legal dictatorship. Known as Il Duce (The Leader), Mussolini was the founder of Italian Fascism.
In 1912 Mussolini was the leading member of the National Directorate of the Italian Socialist Party (PSI). Prior to 1914, he was a keen supporter of the Socialist International, starting the series of meetings in Switzerland that organised the communist revolutions and insurrections that swept through Europe from 1917. Mussolini was expelled from the PSI for withdrawing his support for the party's stance on neutrality in World War I. He served in the Royal Italian Army during the war until he was wounded and discharged in 1917. Mussolini denounced the PSI, his views now centering on nationalism instead of socialism, and later founded the fascist movement. Following the March on Rome in October 1922 he became the youngest Prime Minister in Italian history until the appointment of Matteo Renzi in February 2014.
After removing all political opposition through his secret police and outlawing labor strikes, Mussolini and his followers consolidated their power through a series of laws that transformed the nation into a one-party dictatorship. Within five years he had established dictatorial authority by both legal and extraordinary means, aspiring to create a totalitarian state. Mussolini remained in power until he was deposed by King Victor Emmanuel III in 1943. A few months later, he became the leader of the Italian Social Republic, a German client regime in northern Italy; he held this post until his death in 1945.