Ť̨̨̰̤͔̟͇̻̫̥̎̈̔̈́͐͗̔̕͠ẖ̫̲͇̪̱̩̪̥̾̈́̾̓̉̒̈́̕͝ͅe̛̞̬̜͕͈̞̹̠̪͑͗̒͋̎̇̾͗̑͜r̙͇͖̘̪̲̤̠̯͋̾̿̍̈͋̇̉̈́̃ͅe͓̥̻̻̦͖̭̭͖͐̏͊̀̽͒̍̈́̀̚͜'̨͈͙̪͎̣̗̬̖͓̽̈́̊̌̑̔͊̃̇̅s̡̨̪̩͈̰̠̪̩̽͑̒̀̀͑̍̐͆̚͜ ̡̨͎̗̮̜͕̠͎̔̇̉̍̀͑̓̈́̒͘ͅn̤̼̹͍̬̯̞̮̻͓͋̿̆̓̀̓͆͋̀͠ǫ̛̳̮͕̦̗̙̟̺̹̇̑̈̍̿́̀̚͘t̢͍̠̟̲̞̳͎͇̰̉̊̐̒͘͝͠͠͠͝h̢͉̘͙̻̞̱̖̫̝͗͛̋̂̌̔̔̔͘͝ị̢̛͉̳̲͈̬͚̱̻͊͐͐̇̓̏̔͋͠n͉̩͔̱̫̦̼͖͎̥̅̽̀̓̆̐̆̀̾̚g̡̥̮͙͖̦̝̱̟͙͆͛̈́̀̑̄̑̒̓͝ ̨̠̫̼̗̙͖͚̠̯͂͋̓̓̍̈̿̈́͝m̨̫͚̲̩͕̥̮̠̥̊͑͆̽͛̉͆̓͒͊ö̠̟̟̬̟̦͉͇̩́͐̃̈́̅̾͋͛͜͠͝ŗ̨̦̻͓̹̱̦̗̫̽́̔͛͑̊̑́͌̾ę̤̤̥͙̺̗̝̖̼̀̓͋̐̈́̑́͊̌͐ ̢̢̡͍͕̟̫̖̻͚̓̿̀̆͗̊̀͆̓͝ç̡̻̖̦̮͎̭̗̗̽̈̌̽̆̈́́̋͛͠ơ̧͍̮͍̯͙̝̥̝̲͆͋̌̏͛̉̔͠͝ụ͖̫̦̩̘͙̯̪͋̽͗̏̈́̒̍̀̊̆ͅn̬̮̯̙͇̳̟̠̙̘̓̋̏̅̐̌̿̌̎̚t̨̧͙̤͖̭̠͕̘͒͂̒̎̂́͊͜͠͝͝a̛͓̜͚̭̥̟͍̝̦̯͛͐̏̄̈̀̏͌͆g̞͍̱̰̻̹̟̯̟̋͊̓͐̎̈́̚͘͜͝͝ĩ̧̞̖̣̜̲̪̰̟̣̊͑͗͛͆̍̆̚͝ợ̙͇̖̮̲̫̫͇̝̂̅̀̌̾̊̕̕͝ù̥͓͖̩̫̖͔̼̻͉̍̀̀̀́̀̅́̔s̢͙̹͍̗̹͓̙̟͒̑̀̃͑̾͛̑͑͘ͅ ̧̡̻͚̩͓͕̹̋̅̓͗͂̾̆͌̐̽͜ͅt̼̦̬̻̭̲̗̤̔̒̒͆̌͌̀̚͜͝͠ͅh̛̛̹̗̝̜̫̲̮͈̖̔̈́͑̿̎͋̀͠ͅa̢̢͓̞̝̺̲͔̳͈͊͋͂̂̍̓̐̄͒͘n̨̛̟̝͎̲͔͖͇̋͑́̓̿̆͐̓̽͜ͅ ̧̢͇̺̦̱͚̥̥̣͋̃̌̌͛̂́̃̆̕p̢̤̺͕̰̰͇̫̲͉͒̉̆̾͗̄̅̌̽̚ä̳͍̭͖͎̗͕̲̘́͛̃͌̉̊̍͑͘̕͜i̛͕̮͕̻̗͚͎͍͉̾͒̇̏̑͐͘͜͠͠n̡͓͕̤̥̹͙̜͖̭̔̏͋̅̔̃͊͗̚͝!̨̬͈̠̱͉̩̼͎̻͒̂͒͂̊͊͝͝͠͝
|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
|Eckidina KnightWalker |
Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant
Diaba, Diabla, Monstro, Rainha do Novo Mundo, Deusa Demoniaca, Demon King, Thamael, Rey, A Desgraça, Sombra, Shadow of Evil, Fogo Azul, KnightWalker Demon, KnightWalker Queen, Queen of Dead, Tyrant Demon, Demon Queen, Devil, Tirana, Reveladora, Tyrant Queen, Universe, Universal Eye
17 years old (25 years old physically)
1.80 meters Adult form
48 Kilograms as human
April 3 (Jesus' death date)
Icy Blue eyes
Black Inverse Spirit Blood
Order of Terror, KnightWalker Family, Assassin Wolf Brigade, Merryweather Security, All Jokers, KnightWalker Alliance, Novosic Kingdom, Godom Empire, Mafusa Gang, Anti Bodies Company, Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire, Deus.Ex.Machina Imperial Army, Aurozia (Aurazia) Terrorist Organization
Raizen High School Student Council, KnightWalker Family, KnightWalker Alliance, Horsemen of John
Evil Spirit/Warmongering Alien/Former Ruler of KnightWalker Family/Cataclysmatic Tyrant/Corrupt Empress/Dark Mistress/Demon Queen/Inverse Spirit/Alternate Personality/Human Hater/God Wannabe Demon
Order of Terror, Trio of Shadow (Diabla, Madness and Demonio), Legacy Warriors
KnightWalker Board of Members
Demonio, Misogi Kumagawa, Madness, countless evil Spirits, Ciel, Dread, Lord Lucifer, Zant, Demigra, Mira, Towa, Ran, Solace, Bojack, Zamasu, Goku Black
Karma Maxwell, Juria KnightWalker, Atala, Griffith, Bill Williamson, Atala Arcks, Bomb Boyage, Kano, Johan Liebert, Vladimir Makarov, Artemishia, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba
|Base of Operations||
The entire Earth planet
Deceased erased of existence
Eckidina KnightWalker alternate form Madness second alternate form Juria KnightWalker father
Eckidina KnightWalker, Madness, Nia Honjou
Spirit powers (too many)
Shiranui Hanten, Time Cross, Beelzebub Demon King
Sanada Asami (Kurumi Tokisaki japanese portrayal)
"Fools humans taking up arms against omnipotence. They rush head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide them with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood! But in the end, as always, Diabla will stand triumphant!"
"I hold the Earth in my palm, ready to crush it like an eggshell at any moment! All who oppose me must die, humans, Black Demons, Cyborgs, Magicians... I don't care, and the first of these are the Earthian Heroes! Destroy them, with all dispatch! I'll say again! There is no God and Heroes!"
"The people of the world are builders. But look into their hearts, and you will find they also have have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction! And I WILL destroy you! See from there, God! The God who created the humans. -- a failed work! Cry! Scream! Beg! At least say: "Help Me" Just beg to other Gods and people help you! HAHAHAHAHA! Of course, I'm going to kill you all..."
Diabla, also know as Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant or Eckidina KnightWalker usually just referred to as Demon Queen, is a OC character created by Prime ShockWaveTX from CIS Productions. She is the true main Public Villain antagonist responsable for all bad events in the first Saga of LOTM: Sword of Kings, Saga AA and is the main final hidden true antagonist in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc. Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant is the first antagonist Spirit to appear in the story and the first Inverse Spirit to appear in the entire storyline. She was the Dark Empress of the Order of Terror, a new Dark Empire founded by Diabla when she came to existence. Order of Terror is a banished Dark Empire located in the depths of 13rd Multi-Universe, they are located in the 245th Universe in a planet called galaxy called Tali, it is composed by Shadow Monsters that lived in the darkness for billion years and came to serve Diabla once she became a Inverse Spirit, it is based in Illuminati organization. Order of Terror is Dark Empire that is conflict with several enslaved factions from Sith Empire.
Diabla represents Thamiel in Qliphoth tree of Jewish religion as a Inverse Spirit, which means: Duality in God. Thamiel represents duality whereas Kether represents unity. Thus Thamiel is the division of that which is perfect only in unity. As a demonic order name, the Thamiel were before their 'revolt'. This signifies 'Perfection of God'. These angels sought to become more powerful by adding an Aleph to their name. They then became the 'Duality of God,' an order of the lesser demons. In the lowest state of their 'fall', they become 'the Polluted of God.' The cortex or outer form of the Thamiel is called Cathariel, 'the Broken' or 'Fearful Light of God'.” To Thamiel, “there are two demons that are attributed to stress the view that the demonic opposite of Kether is duality instead of unity and are Satan and Moloch or Malech”.
Diabla is also the former director of the KnightWalker Family and KnightWalker Alliance. Diabla is literally a Spirit version of Eckidina, when Eckidina became a Spirit, under the influence of The Fallen's Essence, Diabla was born from her evil actions, what can be said she is Made of Evil from Eckidina's personality. Like Eckidina, she is the daughter of Juria KnightWalker, Kiry KnightWalker, the "mother" of Madness (her Second Form in form of a child) and the former of lover of Misogi Kumagawa. She is also the mistress of Demonio, a evil Spirit form of Misogi Kumagawa.
She is one of the 4 Arch-Big Bads from LOTM: Sword of Kings, alongside The Fallen, Leohart the Prince of Hell and Darth Hades. Diabla arguably is the second catalyst antagonist of the entire franchise, as it because of her actions that led to Katarina Couteau to awake her true power to fight the Balam Alliance and the Abyssals while the main antagonist of the entire story, The Fallen, is the primary catalyst antagonist. Her actions also affected La Folia Rihavein's history, when Eckidina destroyed Fiore Kingdom in LOTM: Sword of Kings Spin-Off - Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine, Lucas Rihavein, La Folia's father, started to get insane because of the crisis and war that Eckidina started with destruction of Fiore Kingdom, forcing La Folia to run away from her kingdom to live a happy live, resulting in her meeting with Katarina. Most of the heroes in the history were born because of her evil acts that committed in the entire globe for years.
Diabla is one of the most overpowered characters in the storyline and if not the most evil female villain in the story. Diabla became is one of the most feared beings in the Multi-Universe. Possessing incredible strength and a huge empire of conquered planets and races, she lives only to expand her influence of pain and destruction. Although she not even left from her universe, universal theorists say she could have become a new future Empress of the Balam Alliance alongside Leohart, Isaac Westcott and Hades by signing a non-aggression treaty between their Dark Empires. Diabla is considered the most powerful being that was born on Earth and her s goal was to wipe out all humans, destroy the Earth, use her Dark Empire to expand her activites and use her Spirit's powers to destroy all Spirits and living beings of all existence, so she could rewrite the Multi-Universe according to her own image; a universe where all mortal beings are killed and revived again to experience, torture, pain, suffering and fear for all eternity. At first, her goal was only to kill all humans of existence, which she considers a failed race.
DescriptionDiabla is the Spirit personality of Eckidina KnightWalker, what can compared as a second personality. She is one of the New Spirits. While many people thought Diabla was less evil than Eckidina, she is actually worse. As Evil Overlord of KnightWalker Family, Diabla subjects its denizens to hellish conditions with the overwhelming majority of the population ill-treated slaves. Her Elite fare no better as Diabla is all too willing to subject them to hideous tortures or obliteration should they fail her.
Eckidina KnightWalker (Diabla) is the first main antagonist of the storyline and is the new leader of the ruthless KnightWalker Family, a slaver family corporation. Eckidina is one of the four main big bads (antagonists) of the storyline in general, alonside Darth Hades, Leohart the Prince of Hell and Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott. She is a beautiful teenage girl, cruel, sadistic and ruthless psychopath whose unpleasant smile is the mask on a warmongering madgirl who is indifferent towards and even encourages rape, sex, anarchy, war, crimes, destruction, murder and acts of violence in innocent lives across the entire West of the planet. She commands with a good-natured attitude, which can change in a moment to cruelty or grandiose elation. Though outwardly appearing to be a well-intentioned public servant and supporter of democracy prior to killing her father to control the KnightWalker, she is in fact a fascist insane girl who wants to plunge the whole world in state of war and chaos.As the daughter of Juria KnightWalker and Kiry KnightWalker, Eckidina was issued special order #666 directly from Juria to create an army of Cyborgs to crush the rebels that are fighting the KnightWalker Family to free all countries under their thumb, instigating the founding of Sephira Genomics who used newborn children to create the perfect humans-half-robots, so the KnightWalkers would win the Rebellion War and establish the Thousand KnightWalker Era.Eckidina already proved to be an insane child since from her 5-years-old when she tortured servants of her house in the basement, often killing them for pleasure to know pain. After many follies, Eckidina reached a point that the pain was what the world needed to free the humans from laws and rules.
Through the pain, Eckidina created wars and genocide in world-wide scale and plunged all nations into state of calamity. The entire West side of the planet became a real bloodbath, Eckidina began using her troops to capture millions of people and use them as slaves before her troops make kill them, many of her soldiers became psychopaths and insane due to her devilish orders. She even captured millions of women and used them as sex-slavers to hell soldiers before making them dig their own grave and killing them.
Eckdina used newly born children as lab rats in Cyborgs experiment in order to create an army of Cyborgs that would dominate the world and put all countries on knees before the Knightwalker Family and brainwashed men to use them as psycho-soldiers against their will. However, Eckidina became even more insane with power and decided to use the LN-666 Project to transform her into a goddess who would rule the world causing death and destruction for all eternity, Eckidina would kill and torture all living beings on planets only to revive them and make them suffer again.
Eckidina KnightWalker, transformed the KnightWalker Family into a Dark Empire after her inhuman atrocities and proved to be nothing but a cold-hearted sadistic monster, yet she considered herself as "human" because she thought human's nature was naturally evil, so humans who commit evil acts are the "real humans" and humans who commit good acts are "true monsters". She has been responsible for orchestrating global-wide wars, mass-genocides in world-scale, manipulating billions to serve her needs, personally murdering and torturing a vast number of innocent lives, incluiding children, women, pregnant women and beings from others universes, tyrannically and oppressing billions of sentient beings, wiping out billions of lives for fun, destroying thousands of cities, states and countries to show pain to the world, and all this for no other reason than her desire to bring pain and death upon innocent lives. Even after her death, her name become a curse to all human race on Earth. She exterminated 5 billions of people in the entire world after she almost got power enough to destroy Earth and cut down the world population in 85%. Eckidina's action were far from anything a movie scriptwriter could imagine, even the greatest dictators, serial killers and murderers of humanity's history had not reached a critical point, making even the most evil criminals in history feel disgusted.
NameDiabla's name ia made of religious examples. "Diabla" means "Devil" in Spanish, what explains that she is made of evil of a normal human. Qliphoth/Qlippoth/Qelippot or Kelipoth, literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks" are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism, the polar opposites of the holy Sephirot. The realm of evil is also termed "Sitra Achra/Ahra" in Kabbalah texts. The "Tyrant" cames from "Nahemah" or Naamah or Na'amah is a figure in the Bible and Jewish mysticism. In Gnostic Kabbalah, she is called Nahemah. She is described as being an angel of prostitution, and one of the succubi mates of the archangel Samael in Zoharistic Qabalah. Her fellow succubi are Lilith, Eisheth Zenunium, and Agrat Bat Mahlat. She is also known as the mother of divination. She is also generally regarded as being the daughter of Lamech but how she became a demon is unclear. Despite her "Tyrant" meaning, she is called only because she is the new Empress of Order of Terror.
Spirits are extraordinary beings from a different dimension. Through their own will or not, it is unknown, but each time they come through to this world, they create a spacequake that is similar to a bomb explosion which destroys everything that engulfs it.
Each individual Spirit is unique in personality, power, and their knowledge of the world. Unlike others Spirits who are innocent beings that suffer because of their power, Diabla is the only evil Spirit who takes pleasure taking lives. Even Kurumi Tokisaki, the most brutal Spirit ever know hates Diabla because of her twisted personality.
Diabla was born when Eckidina KnightWalker put the Inverse Sephirah Crystal of Nia Honjou in her chest, and so Eckidina became a Spirit, turning her form in a Inverse Spirit. Diabla can be considered a second personality of Eckidina but more mature and cruel. Diabla is introduced as the most evil "thing" on Earth since she is made of evil, unlike Eckidina who is a normal being, Diabla is literally made of Eckidina's evil personality, showing that she uses 100% of Eckidina's heinous personality. Diabla is even considered a Inverse Spirit by Tohka and Yoshino because only Inverse Spirits can act like that.
When a Spirit is exposed to severe negative emotions, they undergo a radical change in appearance and emotions and enter a state known as the Inverse Form. This form also seems to cause a Spirit's Mana readings to go straight down into negative parameters, however, Diabla is the only Spirit in the history who didn't need to be expose to negative emotions to become a Inverse Spirit. Diabla is considered the evil of all Spirits itself or evil entity similar to Satan from Religion.
Since Diabla is a Inverse Spirit, she is the Queen of Thamiel Reign, a demonic kingdom that lives inside of her heart. Her kingdom is made of Shadow Demons that she can summon as many times she wants, she claims that more than 100,000,000,000,000 of Shadow Monsters of her kingdom lives inside of her Black Heart. Diabla also can eat souls of humans to turn them into her slaves, turning them into Shadow Demons to serve her to all eternity.
She is also the most Inverse Spirit know. Inverse Spirits can only destroy cities with 100% of their power, cities like Los Angeles. Diabla, however, can destroy entire countries with 50% of her power. Tohka implies that Inverse Spirits become stronger when they personality gets more wicked as the time passes. Since Diabla is the form of Pure Evil, she is the strongest Inverse Spirit of all Multi-Universes.
Her name cames from "Devil" in Spanish language. "Diabla" means female Devil or a strong evil entity strong enough to be considered the ruler of some Hell dimension. In Diabla's case, she can be considered the Queen of the Universe, with Earth as her base planet.
Diabla was put in the 6th in the list of Reality Council as one of the most dangerous of beings of the existence since she is able become entire universes.
Complete Monster Proposal
Diabla is even MORE of a monster compared to her original counterpart, Eckidina KnightWalker. After Karma suggests that Diabla forget about the Peace Foundation, Diabla critically broke his legs and step in his head several times until his skull crashed, thus killing him. After becoming a Spirit, Diabla tried to test her new powers but there was nobody to help her, and doing so, Diabla used children of her slaves to use them as her "partners", torturing them to the brink of death every day for the next 5 months. She thought using them is more efficient because their bodies are fragile and so she ordered her scientists to use sperm sample to force her sex-slaves women to get pregnant again and again to use the newborn infants as "sparring targets". In order to show the world what she could do, Diabla ordered her scientists to open a hole to the center of the earth, where she would place the LN-666 Project in order to change the behavior of the planet and generate countless natural disasters that would eliminate all life on Earth, and without a second twice, Diabla began several natural disasters by killing billions. After that, Diabla killed all her slaves in cold blood using the earthquakes after keeping them on constant torture for years. She was responsible for killing the adults while the children were sent to the gas chamber. While the war raged on, Diabla also sent more than 1000 nuke bombs to Mexico, Argentina and Brazil, which killed the entire population of South America and destroyed 40% of the planet. With the war, Diabla used her words persuade the people from the West to worship her, as a result, many people created Religious Groups that started to use thousands innocent people in heartless rituals, believing their lives will make Diabla stronger. When Katarina fought Diabla again for the second time, Diabla showed the head of her sister, Eugen Katsuragi... In a deposit. Diabla claimed that she opened her grave and cut her head off only to show it to Katarina, leaving Katarina in Rage Mode. Yet, Diabla's most evil act was to kill Rentaro Satomi in cold blood in front of Katarina as she cut his members off one by one and forced La Folia to watch Katarina dying. In the final battle, Diabla summoned a black hole using the LN-666 Project to suck the entire Earth to finally put an end to human race that she loves so much, as result, the entire mankind was destroyed, leaving only 200,000 people on the planet after the end. When Katarina was about to kill Diabla, she don't hesitated and used her own boyfriend, Misogi Kumagawa, as a decoy. When Katarina attacked Misogi, Diabla used her claws to kill both Misogi and Katarina. After her defeat, Diabla continued to cause chaos by using atoms of the universe to become one with all existence, and doing so, she completaly erased all life on Earth leaving only 10,000 humans in the planets as she destroyed countless stars and planets around the universe for fun while laughing like a sick monster. Combined with a psychotic sense of life and lack of empathy, Diabla stand up as the most evil Spirit of all times, an estimated 12 billion people died because of her when she started the Apocalypse and World War III, and her genocidal insanity is legendary to this day. Diabla is de facto the most evil villain in Saga AA.
BirthAfter Nia escapes from KnightWalker Family, the pilots Knox and Burton are in Eckidina's office. They are sure that their boss will be displeased with the loss of the second spirit, but she seems calm, and asks them to treat their injuries with Realizers and take some time off. This confuses both pilots, to which Eckidina adds that the treatments will be under insurance. However, Knox explains that they expected a punishment for letting <Material A> escape. Eckidina then tells them that they are both great staff, who remained calm when Peace Foundation attacked, and she also planned to release <Material A>.
Some days later, Misogi, Artemisia and Eckidina are driving through Tenguu city, and she once again says that Knox and Burton did an excellent job. Had they released Nia themselves, there would have been traces. Misogi does not agree with her decision of letting Nia go. Eckidina reminds him that according to her new friend, the best way to make a Spirit go in Inverse Form is to torture to death and then wipe out all memories of her head and finally undo her amnesia and put this suffering memories in her head again. But she also reveals that they didn't just let her go. They embedded a Realizer inside Nia's brain to make her forget what happened during the last 8 months that she was tortured. However, when Eckidina gives the signal, that Realizer will activate, forcing Nia to remember everything and trigger her inversion. Then, she reminds Misogi of her dearest wish and tells Artemisia that she's counting on her as well.
Later, when Kataria is trying to save Nia, Eckidina appears, and greets Katarina. Then she congratulates Artemisia on her work, and takes Nia's Qlipha Crystal. Upon doing this, she summons the Demon King <Beelzebub>, and she is surprised with its abilities. And then, Eckidina becomes Diabla, a Inverse Spirit made of her Evil. Though she is happy, Misogi reminds her that it's still not enough to achieve their goals. However, she adds that this is enough for today, and tells Katarina and the Spirits to enjoy the rest of their peaceful days while they can, before disappearing into the sky with Misogi and Artemisia.
Diabla is a malevolent, nihilistic, power-hungry and revengeful sorceress who desires to reshape the universe, which she could rule as its Goddess and where everyone would worship her and be her slaves for eternity. She displays strong contempt and resentment for mankind, evidenced in her hateful speech to the world after defeating the Stabilization Union at the end of World War III.
When confronting the heroes, she demonstrates even higher levels of contempt (mixed with a loathing respect, as she calls Squall "an impressive nuisance"), and a violent hatred of Japaneses. She is also very cruel, leaving people to their death or killing hundreds, if not thousands, of people without second thought, and is very confident in her own power. Diabla is able to kill even her loved ones to complete her goals.
Diabla also proves to be highly intelligent and manipulative like her original counterpart but smarter: she easily uses the KnightWalker bureaucracy to make her way towards its highest spheres of influence; she manipulates Misogi Kumagawa and Sephiria Arks KnightWalker to do her biddings by playing on their insecurities and desires. She is also is smart enought to become the mastermind of World War III itself and control many countries at the same time.
Diabla, unlike Eckidina, is a being of pure evil. She is very oppressive, cold and homicidal as she loves to kill people in the most painful ways after torturing them in the most bizarre and brutal ways, one of her tortures is to use her tail to penetrate the anus of her victims to death. She is very deceitful, treacherous, and manipulative, as she easily lied and deceived others to help her in her cause, such as saying to the world that KnightWalker Family will not attack any country using gentle words. She is also very arrogant since she only cares about herself, murderous, destructive (loves causing natural disasters, such as tsunamis and earthquakes), overconfident of her power as she believes she is the most powerful being in the planet, she is narcissistic of her beauty and power, and above all; she a megalomaniacal as she was only interested on powers more than others that he deemed unworthy. She was considered as the sociopath rather than psychopath.
Unlike Eckidina who acts like a spoiler insane child, Diabla, is actually VERY mature unlike her original ego, Eckidina KnightWalker. Eckidina is impatient and extremely abusive when things don't go on her way but Diabla is actually very patient, sophisticated, calm and can be very affably at times to manipulate people. However, beneath her calm exterior, Diable is just as unstable as her components, if not moreso; according to Chinatsu, this is the result of Diabla's obsession with spreading death in all universe for the sake of pain. Before Eckidina's transformation, she only wanted to spread pain in Earth itself but now she became such powerful being, she wants the entire universe to feel pain. After Diabla's defeat, even Reality Council said she would become a threat to all Multi-Universe if she was not killed by Katarina and many others heroes on Earth. Unlike others Emperors of Balam Alliance who are not immortals, Diabla is actually the only immortal Empress of the Multi-Universe, if she fought Leohart, Fallen or Hades, she would become stronger since she can't be killed. And thanks to her Zenkai Burst, she can become stronger if she attacked by some kind of attack. According to Bismarck Bodewig, Diabla would become a near-Goddess of the Multi-Universe in the least 100,000,000,000 years if she was alive. However, to take all Multi-Universes, take at least CENTILLION years, showing that Diabla would take a long time to conquest or even destroy all life on existence.
Despite her immortality, Diabla can still be sealed away like the Prime Abyssal Punisher, ExKrieg, did centillion years ago with Devil and Satan from Triggers Hell. The only way to defeat Diabla is to seal her away in the same dimension where the two formers leaders of Triggers Hell are sealed, the Devil and Satan. Using her immortality, Diabla is quite confindent of her own power. Thanks to her immortality, she has some type of masoquist personality, when La Folia attacks her many times, she says she feels joy of being immortal.
However, despite all her affably personality, Diabla is also very barbaric, destructive, intimidating, confrontational, materialistic, obstreperous, persuasive, truculent, uncaring, hateful, greedy, and selfish, as she easily used others as his pawns and eventually disposed of them when they have outlived their usefulness, leaving them to die in pain or killing them quickly. Despite her collected demeanor, Diabla is sometimes very wrathful and indignant if her plans did not go along well.
Unlike Eckidina who loves black humor and has a dark sense of humor, Diabla is actually very serious and don't like jokes at all. Yet, Diabla laughs when torturing people, be they men, women or children. Diabla has a twisted sexual tendencie; she loves torturing infants to death, what can be said that Diabla is a sadistic pedophile who killes infants for some kind of bizarre sexual desire.
As a Inverse Spirit made of Evil, she possesses all the techniques and abilities of her Cyborg and Spirit counterpart:
- Flight - Diabla is capable of flight using his Inverse Energy.
- Continuous Energy Bullets - Diabla can unleash this attack from a single hand.
- Immortality|Semi-Immortality – The ability to remain unchanged by the passage of time, unable to die, and simply live forever. However, Diabla's weakness is located in her Sephirah Crystal. If the enemy destroy the Sephirah Crystal located in her chest, her immortality will end and she will become a normal person again. In Eckidina's case, she will go back to Eckidina's form as a Cyborg.
- Regeneration – Diabla heals any wound she may incur. Even in Eckidina's normal form, she can heal herself using Nanomachines. But as a Spirit, Diabla uses her own energy.
- Zenkai Burst - Diabla gets stronger if her enemy beat her up, her power increases in battle, since she is immortal, she can be defeated as many times she wants and gets stronger without training. She also gain more skills as her aura increases.
- Ring of Light - Diabla creates a black ring (that looks like a giant halo) around her body, which acts like a barrier.
- Wall of Light – Diabla emits a powerful purple bird-like structure structure of enormous energy which eliminates all that it touches. This Wall of Light seems to possess a being of its own as it roars when destroyed by Katarina. The Wall of Light is one of Diabla's servants that lives in her Black Heart. Since it is immortal, she can summon it as many times she wants. Wall of Light shoots a strong red energy blast that destroy everything in 2 kilometers.
- Lightning of Absolution - Diabla fires a purple-colored lightning blast from her ring of light, or the body of her Wall of Light.
- Blades of Judgement - From her halo, Diabla fires a barrage of red energy blades that can strike the opponent. If the blades makes contact with the earth, they will burst in a destructive explosion. It can destroy all life, including bacteria. Also, as a result, everything that the blades hit turns into dust without a sign of life.
- Holy Wrath - Diabla creates a sun-like energy sphere and tosses it at her opponent. It can destroy entire states, she used it to destroy Aldegyr Kindom.
- Fierce Demon Slicer - Diabla can create a purple blade of Inverse Energy which emanates from her hand.
- Pain Squeeze - Diabla grabs her opponent (usually by an arm or leg) and by concentrating her energy, squeezes the body part she grabbed to induce great pain, breaking muscles and bones in a horrible pain.
- Time Bullet - Diabla traps the opponent in a sphere of dark energy.
- Explosive Wave - Diabla shines red and bursts out ki from all over her body, starting from her right eye.
- Chou Makouhou - A powerful red mouth energy wave used by Diabla to destroy Earth after her defeat, when firing it her eyes turn red as well.
- Chou Makouhou Barrage - Diabla used this to decimate the surface of the entire Earth, killing all lifes on the planet, including on the sea.
- Solar Buster Roar Cannon: Diabla' ultimate attack. By gathering all the energy she has in her body, she releases a powerful energy beam of destruction with the power to potentially erase a entire system solar.
- La Muerte: A powerful and dangerous energy blast that hit the ground and destroy all types of lives forms. Leaving only dust, it create a huge ball of dark energy between 2-5 kilometers. Not even virus and bacteria survive.
- VY Canis: Her most overpowered skill. A ability that summon a star called VY Canis, the biggest star in the universe. The star has strong gravity curses that sucks all stars and planets in the 5% of the galaxy and consumes it. If VY Canis stay in orbit eating stars and planets for 1,000,000,000 years, the star will blow up causing a Supernova in Black Hole scale.
- Black Hole: An ability strong enough to summon a Black Hole in the same sharp of the sun of our system solar.
Spiritual Reiatsu Skills logos
Diabla's fighting style primarily revolves around ambush tactics, hiding in the clouds and attacking her enemies randomly with a vicious and violent attack patterns. She also appears to be able to control the clouds to some extent, as even when descending from them she is seen to wrap herself in a vortex of clouds and debris. Diabla, after her battle with Azul Jissele, claimed to have perfectly adapted the Inverse Spirit's style into her body, as it "suited her", and thus adjusted her fighting style to incorporate Inverse Spirit's methods and movement.
Energy UsageDiabla has shown the ability to release basic Kikōha (which take on a green-black tint), as well as use the Air Dance Technique and sense life forms, an ability Jin Kisaragi implies she only recently obtained. Diabla is still a novice at sensing energy, however, as she required deep focus to locate the Peace Foundation's members, who were located in the building directly beneath them. After obtaining her Sephirah Crystal during her battle with Katarina and Ratatoskr, Diabla was able to generate an blue-colored aura of ki-formed blade on her hand. This blade allowed her to defeat Kyouhei Kannazuki in his Artificial Demonic form with one attack. She was also able to use it to deflect several energy bullets from Jellal.
Diabla also has access to abilities commonly associated with the original owner of her body, Eckidina KnightWalker, such as firing an magi-tech blasts, super-speed. Additionally, she is capable of using Eckidina's Instantaneous Movement technique.
Like most characters in the LOTM: Sword of Kings universe, Diabla is able to manipulate a certain type of energy within her body, called Spiritual Mana. By doing so, Diabla can fly, possesses super human strength and can launch several types of energy based attacks. Due to her huge power level, Diabla is forced to conceal her true fighting power, as not even she can sustain it for longer periods of time. At the peak of her power, she put up a severe challenge to Katarina's Abyssal Form, but due to not being able to maintain her full power, she eventually loses the fight with her corporal body. In addition, Diabla can also survive in outer space without the need of oxygen.
Inverse Spirit Form - Madness Form
In Child form (also know as Madness), everyone said her personality is similar to Eckidina KnightWalker; sadistic, childish, arrogant, evil, homicidal, cruel, cold, uncaring and above, a complete monster without soul. She is basically the incarnate version of Eckidina KnightWalker's human form. Like hrt alternate counterpart, this child form is a fighting prodigy.
Madness now possesses enough power to face all Cyborgs of the world. When Eckidina was in her Cyborg form, she was inferior to Ryuunosuke Uryuu, who was the strongest Cyborg of the world. She is also stronger than Azul Jissele in her Black Demon form. She can even hold down both opponents simultaneously long enough for Diabla to strike them down.
Madness's immortality gives her a massive edge in combat, allowing her to use herself as a living shield to protect Diabla and allowing Dibla or Demonio (Misogi) to use their powers without worry of hurting Madness. However while more powerful than her Eckidina counterpart, Madness is still no match for Katarina's Abyssal Punisher Form, as the latter would have easily killed her would it not been for her immortality, and when powered up by her rage even momentarily took out Madness with a single strike.
Madness also is faster than Diabla since her appearance is light and small. Diabla is focused in heavy energy attacks. Demonio, Diabla and Madness are a perfect trio. Diabla don't fight hand-to-hand so she attacks from the distance, shooting powerful energy blasts at her opponents. Demonio has strong and heavy hand-to-hand attacks so he fights the enemies using his sword. Madness is fast and serve as a distraction to the enemies while Demonio and Diabla destroy the enemies. However, Madness can easily kill people using her giant claws, she strong enough to kill an entire army of humans alone, however, she is not match to an army of Magicians or Cyborgs. Yet, she can fight at least 50 Cyborgs and Magicians at the same time.
Techniques and Special abilities
- Flight - Madness is capable of flight using her energy.
- Energy Ball - Madness focuses Inverse Energy to form a blue and black colored sphere and shot at her opponents fast as the speed of sound, causing fatal damage. Such as burning members of her enemies and destroying internal organs.
- Madness Split Cut - Madness concentrates energy around her hand and then uses it like a sword to slice opponents. She can also fire energy blasts from her Energy Blade from a distance.
- Immortality – The ability to remain unchanged by the passage of time, unable to die, and simply live forever.
- Regeneration – Thanks to her immortality, Madness heals any wound she may incur within seconds. She also can live forever and don't die from any type of disease or attack.
- Life Sense - Madness is able to sense the life energy of other life forms.
After Katarina in Rage Mode destroyed her physical body, Diabla still not dead and tries to use the particles and atoms of the universe to become one with all existence. Using her semi-immortality, Diabla uses all particles of the universe and fuse her energy with atoms and re-appears, as a bodiless, non-corporeal form, becoming a reality encompassing entity in an attempt to become all things.
In this form, the combined might of base Sephiria, Chinatsu, Tomas, La Folia, Mana, base Jellal, and can base Katarina do nothing to her since she is everywhere and nowhere, and she's capable of reducing the Earth to a scorched wasteland in seconds, killing the remains of all humanity, while her laugh could be heard across the universe. After that, Diabla tries to expand her influence across the universe, which she quickly became the Milky Way galaxy in seconds, then she started to destroy all stars and planets in her influence spreading destruction through the universe. She may have killed some alien races that mankind didn't even know. However, the person who defeated Diabla in this form was not any hero from Earth but Reality Council itself and all its members. Since Diabla was one with the universe from her Multi-Universe, the Reality Council can easily destroy any non-corporal force trying to become with the one universe using their Space Ring.
In this form, Diabla is stronger than her corporal form but can easily be defeated by Reality Council again and again. Her power in this form is 100,000,000. However, it still low before all Balam Alliance's Emperors who are above 1,000,000,000. Yet, there is no doubt that even the most strongest beings in the Multi-Universe could have hard time fighting Diabla since she is non-corporal and is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
C̨̨̛̪̪͖͉͔̦̭͇̎͋̊̓̓̆͘̕̚a̢̡̯̲̬͎̭̮̟͍͊́̀̊̽̂̐͒́͠ņ̛̛̣̫̘̬͖̮͔̳̾͆̃̑̿̎̾̆ͅ ̡̰͍̳̝̳̟̱̜̆̐̽́̏̔̆̆̈̚ͅY̨̧͉͖͎̱͕̝̳̘̆́̋̄̿̈́̉͒̇͘o̡̲̭͕͓̮̝͚͈̿̅̊̈́̉̀̈́͗̃̕͜u̧̥͕̭̯̩̼̲̫̍͛̃̈̆̀̉̉̐̿ͅ ̡̞͔̙̦̱͎̗̣̘̃͛͊̌̊̉̄̃̓̕F̡̛̩̹̠̯̯͉͔͈͖͋̉̊̂̀͊̎̆̚ë̡̛͈͙̙͓̱̥̹́͊̎̑̍̆͋̋̕͜͜ě̡̢̖̘͙̗͖̩͔́́̏͂̓͂̔̇͜͝ļ̢̧̼͖̥̮̹͎̗͆̑̾̓̈́́͊̔̀̓ ̡̦̻̘̠͇̫̗̈́̊̂̾̄̾͒̓̕͜͜͝i̛̘͖̜͇͚̩̪̯̳̦͌̓̀̿̇͊̌͘͝t̢͕̤͕̠̪̯͍͈̺͆͗̀͆̏͊̄̑̋͘?̨̠̟̯̳̝̩̲̩͍̀͆̒͂̔̋̄͝͝͝
She carries the Shiranui Hanten in her Black Heart. Hanten, a energy blade known for being coated in an immensely deadly spiritual poison that can kill those cut by it within seconds, as the poison itself has no antidote.
Dibla is shown to be very proficient with her weapon, have excellent swordsmanship skills despite no being a close fighter, and would have killed Katarina and many others heroes. Shiranui Hanten is a sword energy made of Diabla's soul, so if the sword suffer damage, Diabla will feel the damage as well, causing her to lost some of her energy but not enough to kill her.
Shiranui Hanten can cut anything in the universe, even core of stars. It also is VERY durable, it can survive even the heat of the sun. Diabla claims that only spiritual energy can damage this sword.
Time CrossThe Time Cross is an accessory banished by Reality Council in all Multi-Universes. It is a forbidden accessory that is able to travel through time. Diabla automatically won this cross when Eckidina put the Invese Sephirah Crystal in her heart.
The Time Cross ave several special abilities, the Time Cross allows for "natural" time travel, and so does create alternate timelines when used, if someone use this cross, another universe will be born. Such as: if Diabla kills a single person in that reality, another reality will be born, causing chaos in the space and time.
The Time Cross, however, only allows the user to travel through time for some minutes. The user can travel only to the past since the future does not exist if the user never used the Time Cross. Diabla never used it since she knew that if kills someone in the past, her plans would be a failure. She thought to kill Ryuunosuke Uryuu in the past but without him, Azul Jissele and Atala Arcks would have died and Kureto Hīragi or Scathach would have destroyed the world, killing Eckidina KnightWalker in the past.
The Time Cross is an extremaly powerful and dangerous weapon. The Reality Council banished this object because it can create alternate universes causing chaos. Even if someone uses it to change a "small thing" in some planet, it can affect the Multi-Universe itself and creates alternatives worlds.
Power LevelUsing only 2% of her power in the first Form, Diabla was easily able to kill the X-23, according to Roy Mustang, 10% of her power means 10,000 of Energy. To increase her power, Diabla absorbed 6,000 humans to use their souls as her Zenkai Burst, with this, her power increased to 15,000 in her 10% of power. After absorbing at least six hundred thousand humans, coupled with energy previously absorbed from Tomas, she was able to outclass both La Folia Rihavein in her Cyborg form and Chinatsu using 100% of her power (who is know for being the most powerful Cyborg in Godom Empire), even withstanding the latter's most powerful attack without any visible damage. According to Lucas Kellan, Diabla's power was equal to his own when using his Magi-Tech, which is confirmed when both were able to fight evenly.
Retaining her prodigious fighting abilities, Diabla has proven repeatedly to be a highly dangerous opponent. Diabla in her base form is strong enough to easily beat Shigure, one of the strongest human fighters in KnightWalker Funeral Parlor. It is stated in the story that Diable in her Base form is at least equal if not somewhat stronger than Dark Tohka, who is also a Inverse Spirit. Diabla manages to defeat Katarina Couteau (who possessed almost as much power as Mikaela Du Tirial, her true mother) without too much trouble.
Power Level Comparison
10% - 30k
20% - 50K
30% - 90K
40% - 100K
50% - 110K
60% - 150k
70% - 180K
80% - 200K
10% - 1k
20% - 13K
30% - 15K
40% - 50K
50% - 64,32K
60% - 70K
70% - 80K
80% - 85K
3rd Form - Bodiless Form
With Zenkai Burst
Balam Alliance Emperors Power Levels comparison
Leohart the Prince of Hell
850,000,000,000,000,000,000 - Full Power
Final battle major Battles
Diabla Vs. All Heroes of Saga AA
- Diabla Vs. La Folia Rihavein
- Diabla Vs. Katarina
- Diabla Vs. Sephiria Arks KnightWalker
- Diabla Vs. Jellal
- Diabla Vs. Lucy Sheev
- Diabla Vs. Corrupted Katarina
- Diabla Vs. Tomas
- Diabla Vs. Lucas
- Diabla Vs. Rentaro
- Diabla Vs. KnightWalker Council
- Diabla Vs. Sonia
- Diabla Vs. Cassie
- Diabla Vs. Roy Mustang
- Diabla Vs. Sasha
- Diabla Vs. Azul Jissele
- Diabla Vs. Haru Zageko
- Diabla Vs. Revy
- Diabla Vs. Mana
- Diabla Vs. Eugen's parents
- Diabla Vs. All Members of Ultimate Despairs (reformed former villains)
- Diabla Vs. Izuru
- Diabla Vs. Tohka
- Diabla Vs. Yoshino
- Diabla Vs. Chinatsu
- Diabla Vs. Ratatoskr
- Diabla Vs. Kyouhei
- Diabla Vs. Michael Langdon
- Diabla Vs. Artemishia
- Diabla Vs. Chronos Empire's Ground Force
- Diabla Vs. Tom Bucky
- Diabla Vs. Dark Tohka
- Diabla Vs. Dark Yoshino
- Diabla Vs. Zhaphiel
- Diabla Vs. Yoshinon
- Diabla Vs. Slave-Cyborgs
- Diabla Vs. 50 Global Pact Defense Magicians Leaders
- Diabla Vs. 100 ISA Magicians
- Diabla Vs. Atala Arcks
- Diabla Vs. Captain Wataru
- Diabla Vs. X-23
- Diabla Vs. Sonia Blade
- Diabla Vs. Takeda Takahashi
- Diabla Vs. Cryska
- Diabla Vs. Killer Frost
- Diabla Vs. Marcus Fenix
- Diabla Vs. Logan Walker
- Diabla Vs. Lulu
- Diabla Vs. Shido Itsuka
- Diabla Vs. Jin Kisaragi
- Dibla Vs. Asuna
- Diabla Vs. Komaru
- Diabla Vs. Saeko
- Diabla Vs. Cole Mac Grath
- Diabla Vs. Bang Shinigami
- Diabla Vs. Adan Jensen
- Diabla Vs. Kyouko Kirigiri
- Diabla Vs. Hakumen
- Diabla Vs. Asami Sato
- Diabla Vs. Sabrina
- Diabla Vs. Toshiro Hitsugaya
- Diabla Vs. Tarma Roving
- Diabla Vs. Lambda-11
- Diabla Vs. Reality Council - Final fight
- Director of KightWalker Family
- Empress of Order of Terror
- Indirect member of Law of Spirits
- Indirect member of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire
- Indirect member of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666
- The Fallen's shadow (temporarily)
- Lord Lucifer
- Aryana Westcott
Future Allies and Legecy Warriors
- Demigra - Immortal Demon
- Mira - Time Breaker
- Towa - Time Breaker
- Ran - Destroyer of Worlds
- Master Solace - Death God
- Bojack - Galactic Criminal
- Zamasu (Goku Black Fusion) - Mortal Genocider
- Morgana - Fallen Angel Sorceress
Servants & Army types
Order of Terror's military, also know as Diabla' Servants logo
- Continue the World War III (completed)
- Destroy United States (completed)
- Conquest Europe (completed)
- Conquest Japan and China (completed)
- Conquest Aldegyr Kingdom (completed)
- Destroy the Peace Foundation (almost completed)
- Destroy the Chronos Empire (completed)
- Destroy Novosic Kingdom (completed)
- Kill Mana Takamiya (failed)
- Kill Eugen's parents (completed)
- Kill Lucy Sheev KnightWalker (failed)
- Kill Tomas Sev (failed)
- Kill Lucas Kellan (completed)
- Destroy Stabilization Union (completed)
- Conquest the world (completed)
- Kill Rentaro Satomi in front of Katarina to force go in despair (completed)
- Kill La Folia Rihavein (failed)
- Kill Michael Langdon (failed)
- Kill Rihavein's family (completed)
- Destroy Canada (completed)
- Destroy Godom Empire (completed)
- Destroy Global Pact Defense (completed)
- Destroy ISA (completed)
- Destroy VSA (completed)
- Kill Katarina to get revenge for destroying her bases and allies (failed)
- Kill half of human population in the world (completed)
- Put the world into a New World War (completed)
- Use the LN-666 Project to cause natural disaster around the globe (completed)
- Fuse herself with LN-666 Project (completed)
- Kill Tohka Yatogami and any Spirit who defy her (failed)
- Destroy KnightWalker Family (completed)
- Kill all director of KnightWalker Council (completed)
- Turn Misogi Kumagawa in a Spirit (completed)
- Kill Sephiria Arks KnightWalker (failed)
- Use her power to combine it with LN-666 Project to create a black hole to destroy Earth and all solar system (almost successful; destroyed 99% of human race, destroyed 90,000 stars and 500 million stars.
- Travel across universes destroying worlds for the sake of death (failed)
- Wipe out all mortals of existence (failed)
- To wipe out all life on the Multi-Universe and recreate it in her image as the New Goddess (failed)
Non-Canon Future stories
Rise of Fire Spinoff
- To destroy all Spirits of the universe (completed, except Ratatoskr's Spirits)
- To become the most powerful Inverse Spirit (completed)
- To get revenge in Reality Council and kill the last members of the organization (completed)
- Destroy Alliance of Freedom (failed)
- To get revenge in Katarina (failed)
- To destroy all Earths of existence (almost completed, destroyed all Earths except Prime Earth; the original Earth)
- "Show me your pain!"
- "I must bathe this planet in death."
- "This universe has many forms of life. This planet will not be missed in this infinite black box. This planet will have the same fate as Velga! Each piece of wretched life in the face of this planet will rot and turn to dust!"
- "Believing that civilizations only exist on Earth in the whole universe is nothing more a ridiculous delusion."
- "HAHAHAHA! Do you think I will destroy the Earth after what finally is mine? I'll just test this weapon. Thus the whole world belonges to my Empire now."
- "Human are really fools...."
- "I am the only perfect being of the Earth. I do not need peace and not even soul. That's why I am perfect. All humans begin their lives under the domain of their parents and then become imprisioned by God until their death. Humans are weak. Humans are imperfect. The incomplete work of God, that is the Human Being."
- "Everything that existed was born from dust and everything will return to dust. So why live knowing that you will die? Why dreams exists knowing that this is only an illusion? Such nonsense not deserve remains intact. Such nonsense I will send to the dust!"
- "Death is a blessing for foolish human beings."
- "H̨̒A̧̕H̠̾A͈̍H̘͠A̝̽Ḩ̀A̮͌H̖̽Ạ́H̰̊A̱͗H̙̀Ȁ͙H̜̔A͌͜Ȟ͕A̺̍!̖͂ ̢̽I̦̓'̠̍M̳̓ ̳͑T̬͘Ḩ̀Ė̻ ̛͕Ụ̌N̦̚Ì͈V̈͜E̩͋R̮̀S̻̕E̹̅!"
- "You can't run forever...last of the ExKriegs!"
- "Such is the taste of mere humans. They have no capacity to understand the dignity of my words. Nor my desires, nor my power...! That's right! My whole existence...is simply vastly superior to all mortals."
- "What a miserable end for a proud warrior..."
- "Your greedy nature of trying to touch a goddess...that's your sin! A goddess is one who looks down. It is not one you can so casually touch. And yet your countless humiliations against me...are sins worthy of death!"
- "Gods look down at beings like you."
- "Red Haired Demon... If you're a real demon like me show your power."
- "I'm not interested in fairness. I'm interested in the extinction of every living creature on this planet! A good fighter knows his mental and physical limitations. But a great fighter will figure a way around them."
- "I possess the greatest powers of all Spirits! And I'll use them all to kill you! Tohka Yatogami!!"
- "There must be something you're still anxious to prove, Jellal Fernandes. How amusing. The whole world is depending on you and your friends! You're the savior. And you're three breaths away from the end. How did you feel? See those children dying while you're only watching! This must be horrible!"
- "Oh, don't take it too personally, Peace Foundation. Everybody fails. Your failure just means the end of the Earth. Sorry about that."
- "It’s quite simple, Demonio.Your mission is to bring Sonia's Angel Device!"
- "[When Madness trying to dance] Uh, Madness, if you value your life…stop."
- "Observe. My right hand…it’s strength alone is enough to crush you like the little bug you are, so as a special one time bonus, today, I will fight you while my right hand is behind my back. My left is hand is my weaker hand. This is nice offer. In exchange, I'll take your left hand."
- "So you are the ones. Naughty. I don’t see how three low-lives Magicians managed to defeat the Horsemen of Eckidina, but now it’s your turn. *sigh* Don’t worry. It won’t hurt too little. Really, I promise. It will only hurt TOO BAD!"
- "Oh, alright. I’ll bare it all. Heck, why not? Well, strap yourselves in. You’re in for one heck of a ride. Oh, and Tomas, I want you to know that any remote chance you once had of winning is about to go flying out the window. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I think it would be nice for somebody to give me a countdown."
- "Lambda-11, it pains me to see you going through this. What a waste. I favored you so much. Why couldn’t you just continue to obey me? Like the puppet you're."
- "And you shall shed tears of scarlet. Like your hair."
- "Man fears death and yet, at the same time, man is drawn to death. Death is endlessly consumed by men in cities and in literature. It is a singular event in one's life that none may reverse. That is what I desire."
- "Your god is a fragment of your imagination from your weakness. Look at me! I'm a real God! I'm your new God! Revere me! After all, I'm the true God who will judge you for your sin! And your sentence is: DEATH!"
- "You are fighting out of obligation, not out of hatred. You will never reach me like that. Battle without hatred is like a bird without wings. You’ll never defeat anyone like that. You powerless friends are just weights that will break your legs. Right! Let's see if friendship can save her. I'll count to ten.
- (points her finger to X-23) "One... Two... Three... Four... Five..."
- (Jellal tries to run towards Diabla) "Six... Seven..." (shoot a blast in X-23's head, exploding her head)
- "See... friendship can do nothing... I counted to seven... Whatever."
- "I'll give you some wise words, Shining Armor. All heroes die of overwork. All you can do is saving people and they rely their trust in you. And when you fail, the people you once saved start to hate, ignore and taunt you. Why do you continue to save people knowing they are going to betray you if something happens to them?"
- "I'm not Evil like you say. Everything that Gods do is right! If I want to destroy this planet, then I'm right! But when mortals do what Gods should do, this becomes a sin! Because Gods are never wrong!"
- "My desire? Too many, Catholic. But one of them is to bring the head of your God to the floor. Just like how I did with your lover."
- "Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity. That's why you're weak. Right! Let's do that social experiment I did with X-23! I'll count to ten again! This time, the victim is you, Mana Takamiya!"
- "All of the Inverse Spirits follow me... because they see me as fearless and the only individual who can actually bring forth the new world... the new future where you can't belong."
- "Humans are pitiful beings, walking forward their backs to the future gazing at the past. This is why they fail to notice the simplest pitfalls and stumble tragically and comically. I can simply seat in my throne and watch them burn with the fire they created. But putting my hands into action to wipe them out and see them hidin' in fear is more fun!"
- "Laws and rules are what keep humans in the right way. But without it, do you think humans will really act so friendly like they do now? Of course not, they're evil by nature. Society built system to keep their animals sealed inside..."
- "That hurts.... It hurts... Fufufufu... It hurts... HAHAHAHA!"
- "Soon, you all will become nothing but atoms."
- "GO DOWN!"
- "I'LL DROWN YOU IN YOUR BLOOD! ALDEGYR PRINCESS!"
- "DISSAPEAR, HEROES!!"
- U͈͓̫̘͉͈͉̠͕̹̎͛͒͑̇̉̐̿̀̚Ş̡͎̤͖̘͎͚̥̒́̿̓̏̇͋̔̒͘͜E̡̤̩͇̪̜̘͓͉̹͒̇̆́́͐͌͘͠͝L̨̩̘͖̰͉̯̙̼̗̏̾͊͊́͐̿̐͝͝Ȩ̧̯͉̱̼͔̞̫͉͆̓̂͐̈́͑͛͆̚͝S̨̘̻̻̙̙̠̻̯̉́̌͆̐̐͒̓̇͋͜S̨͕̗͚̙̣̟̘͗͆̍̌̉͆̓͛͘̕͜ͅ!̻̠̣̘͓̱̮͙͎̎̓̃̊̎͆̏̆̕͠ͅ ̨̖̲̞̻̤̝̪̙̭̄̇́̀͑́̇̀̎̈́Ų̢̛͙͖̲̯͈̗̟̳̔͌͗̃̈́̍̌̓̔S̢̙̖̯̖͉̖͚͈̠̍̓̈̈́͌͋̈̚͝͠Ę̮̻͈͇̩̝̦̟̉͆̀̈́̌̈̂̑̾̆ͅḺ̙͉͉͙̳̖̫̼̄͛͂̿̓̎̏̍̒͜͠Ę̼̞͇̖͚͖̯͈͚̽͌̽̾̌̐̅̓͛̓S̢͖̦̯̻̱͔̘̞̾͒̈́̈͑̊͐̂͘͝ͅS̡͓̦͈̱̠̰͈̬͈̉̉̀̍̑̆̉̓̕͠!̨̛̯̮͎̞̬̬̩̩̾̇̓̒̇̀͂̌̕ͅ ̡̨̪̝̱̺̠̦͍̘͊̏͂́͊̄̽̓̇͝Ů̢̧̪̟̪̹̙̙̘͊̏̌͂͛̔̏̆̏ͅS̨̨̢̺̖̠̻̟̙̫̒̓̉̏̌̎̈͐̐̅Ẹ͎͇̱̥̥͓͚͚̰͆̆̏̾̉͛͆͛͘͘L̛̼̻̘͈͔͉̙̠͇͇̾̓̈́͋̓̄̅̍̕S̞̲̪͙̪̬̰͖̣̥̏̅́̉͌̾̽̚͠͝S̨̧̳̤̩̘͙̝̟̟̾͗̐̈́̊̓̓͒̅̈́!̢̢̜͇̪̘̯̤̲͚̈́̈́͐̉̋̈́͊̎̈͠ ̧̢̧̩͚̞̗̰͉̼̈́̎̓͆̐̐̂͐̚͝Y͚̠̞̗͓͉̫͖͇̿̅̓͐̾̂̈́̿̕̚ͅǪ̪̙͍̼̯̰͓̳̦̀̍̈́͛́̈́̓̚͝͝Ṳ͔͎̘̹̞̘̫͓̫̑̑̍̍͆̈́͌͊͠͝'̡̨̢͖̪͖̬̩̬͕͆̓͊̈́͌̿̋̐͌͋R̬̗̦̠͚̪̦͉͙̬̂̉͛́̈̈́̒̈́̿̚Ę̛͕̲͍͎͖̟̙͙͇͂̅̋͛͒̈́̈́̿̌ ̨̨͕̘̻̣̠͍̞̩̓͋͌̈́̑̇̽̈́̋͘Ú͈̼͚̼͍̳͖̹͓͈͐̑̇͗͛̐̿͘͠S̡̡̛̳̠͎̺̩̰̟̦͂̓͗̓̇̔̕͘͠Ë̢̨̫͓͇̻͈͎̘̐̎̓̌͑̂̾̂͠ͅĹ͙̜̰̙̖͔̯͈̙̫̋̓̃̄̿̉̑̚͠È̘̞̼̰̰̲̙̫̺̝̈́̔͂̔̒̂̓͛͝Ş̺̰̝̦̦̙͇̘̯̐̿̄̈́̾́͛̀̂̚Ṡ̹̦̟͖͙̮͚͚̼͍͒̃͛̌̓̅̅̚͘!̡̢̢̧̮̠͍͓̼̇̇̋͂̓͌̏̉̈́͝ͅ!̰͈̯̣͔̗̭͎̹͈̾̿̍̈́̉̀̾͒͘͝!̧̻̦̮̲̞̦̮̞̺͌̒͊̈́̉͐̈́̈́͒͝
- "I'M... A GODDESS!!!!!"
- "Peace is harmony! Harmony lead to the most boring end ever! That's why I'll WIN! CHAOS LEAD TO UNKNOWN!!"
- "Foolish weakling!!"
- "You are not anything more than my pieces in my game. So that's what Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott wanted. Well...listen up boy, this world is full of lies and hypocrisy, but you do not think all this is incredible? Because after all when the truth of the Final Judgament time comes to the reality everyone will know the truth. This world is full of lies. But do not worry, I'll show you the truth of this reality, I'll show you the truth, I will show to you what I call "the truth" of this reality."
- "These people are trying to prevent me from giving this "gift" to that reality. They submit. When this reality is destroyed and my beloved enemies were decimated. All will be one with me. Prepare yourselves humans, Spirits and also Black Demons. The time has come. Your Apocalypse starts....now!"
- "Boy, give up. I'll make you feel more comfortable after realize that you've lost everything. Do not worry, I'll cut all your friends and loved ones in front of you in millions of pieces and make you take bath in their blood. And your sister... I'll make you eat her corpse after dead. Now, tell me, who's the fault of this? Your FAULT! BECAUSE GODS ARE NEVER WRONG!!"
- "Earth... a single planet, a place where humans destroy themselves and destroy everything that they can achieve, however, it is the most interesting thing they do. That's why I will plunge every wretched piece of life on this planet in despair! I'm just helping your race to commit suicide!"
- "Despite the humans are destructive beings, they still make simple and very slow destruction. I'll teach them. I'll get all the 12 billion people on this planet and squeeze all of them. I will cover all the water on this planet in blood. I will cover the Earth with flesh and I will do all this while I strangle them in fear and panic."
- "LIGHT OF QLIPHOTH TREE! HIT ME WITH ALL YOUR POWER!! GIVE ME POWER TO DESTROY ALL OF OUR ENEMIES! FOR ALL INVERSE SPIRITS IN THIS MULTI-UNIVERSE!! IF I CAN'T KILL SIMPLE BUGS, I'M USELESS!!"
- "RUN! It's more fun when you're running away!"
- "What's is it?!"
- "NO MATTER HOW MANY HUMANS JOIN FORCES WITH YOU! IT WILL NEVER OVERTHROW A GODDESS! LOW PIECES OF TRASH SHOULD STAY IN MY FEET AND BE SMASHED LIKE THE BUGS YOU ARE!"
- "WHAT IS THIS POWER?! IT HURTS! THIS IS NOT THE PAIN I WANTED!!!"
- "LOW PIECES OF TRASH STANDING UP AGAINST A GODDESS?! THIS IS A JOKE!"
- "IMPOSSIBLE! I'M A GODD---A̧̡͖̥͍̠̗̬̓̅͌̅͐̓́͌̀̚͜ͅH̼̱̥͕̼͉̗̝̩̯̾̉̃̈́̀͋̊͑̌͌H̢̢͓͉̗͙̖͎̍̀͗͆̃̅͆̀̊̕͜ͅH͕͉̦̦͙̰̫̝̊̔̏̏͂̅͘͘̕͜͝ͅH͕̻̠̳̙͙̣̬͇͚̾̏͑̃́̄̐̃̔̕H̨̧̨̬͇̮̹͓̠̱̋̓͒̅̔̀̅̐̚͘H̢̛̥͇̻̱̮̺̼̩̀̈́́̏̎̐̓͗̏ͅH͍̳̭̖͎̝̰͚͓̏̽̇̉͂̿̎̈́̚͜͠H̟̞̦͇̬͓͖̗̆̀͐̎̎̓̈̑̚͜͠ͅH̫͕̳̹͚̩̘͎͇͊̾̿̈́̆̈́̉̇̅͝ͅH̨̙̰̙͍̳̻͍͕̊̿̍̓̓̄̈̄́͜͠H̡̬͍̲̞̭͚̤͓̞̅͒͗́̄̍̑̃̚͝H̺̙͍̦̳͉̺̤̠̑̃̎͑̏̓̂͌̑̆͜H͙̠̬̱̬̗̰̟̰͇̓̄̈́̇̌̏̄͊͘͘H̨̭̫̪͇̯̦͔͔̪̀̎̔̀̔͐̅̏͐͠H̛͍͈̤̼̱̰̹̦͈̣̎̏̎̿̈́̂̓͐͝H̢͕̺̰̯͉̻̺͖͊̈́̾̾͛̈́̈́̍͘͠ͅH̛̻͉̺̘͍̲͔͍̖͆̄̉̾̐͒͂̐̕ͅḪ͓͙̖̥̞͔̭̰̥̃͗̆͑̈̈́̑͛͝͝H͈̝̦̖̺̼̭̻͙̑͛̋̿̈́̃́̕͝͝ͅ!̡̱̠̙̟̠̦̲͇̦̈́̽̾̽͊̈́͐̄̕͠!̬͇̻͎̠͍̹̳̭͙̄̍̅̅̀̀̇̀̕͝!̖̹̪̦̫͔͍̖̜͉̅͂͒͗̈́̓̑͌̀͠!̼̟̳̞͓͇̰̞͔̜̍̆̌͂̐͋̅̓́̓!̛̝̠̼͖̥̖͙̙̼̓̈́̀̎̋͐͛̕͜͝!̞̻̞̱̬͎̤͚͇̠̋͑͂͆̊̏́͆̚̚!̨̢̬͈̰̻̮̰͚̯̋̄̽̊̿͛́͋̃̕!̡̛̪̺̥͉̞͍̮͍̈́̇̐̔̔̍̓̍̓͜!̢̨̱͇̺̫̺̣̺̠̒̍̿̈́̔͑̍̈̽̚!̘̪͔̰͔͕͇͈̼̅̓̉̂̆̅̄̉̽̊͜" - Diabla's Final words
Base & Madness Form
- Diabla's power is dark blue, but Inverse Spirits have Black, Purple or Dark Red aura when they're in Inverse Form.
- Diabla is the only known Human-half Spirit. She is also the only Human-half to be created by fusion from a Spirit's Sephirah Crystal.
- Diabla is the strongest Inverse Spirit that existed, since she is immortal and can use the damage of her enemies to become stronger.
- Diabla is the only villain in the story that was killed by the Reality Council and not by a physical hero that was fighting the villain.
- Diabla, unlike her original counterpart, don't need to drink blood (Eckidina KnightWalker as a Cyborg) or sleep like any normal human.
- Throughout all of story, Diabla's the only villain able to summon Spacequakes of the space to destroy entire countries.
- Since Diabla was killed by the Reality Council and was erased from existence, Eckidina and Diabla were divided. Diabla was erased from existence while Eckidina, the original soul, was sent to Hell.
- Diabla is considered the 4th most evil in the story alongside Eckidina, who are basically the same person.
- The Fallen - Isaac Westcott
- Leohart the Prince of Hell
- Darth Hades
- B1-Killer Kampfdroid Unit CM 130
- Black Diamond
- Kureto Hiragi
- Tor Maelz
- Abyss Zurg
- Aki Honda
- Kanon Rihavein
- Emperor Tathagata Killer
- Johan Liebert
- Aya Tokoyogi
- Fallen Hana
- The Fallen I
- Junko Enoshima
- Adolf Hitler
- The Devil
- Uryuu Ryuunusuke
- Juria KnightWalker
- Bill Williamson
- Bismarck Bodewig
- Diabla means "Devil" in Spanish.
- Most of Diabla's nicknames came from Portuguese and Spanish words.
- Diabla is very similar to Cell. Diabla absorbs people to increase her power and wants to get strong enought to destroy all worlds they can find in space. Also, Diabla can use her power to give birth to many Madness children she wants, such as Cell using his power to give birth to Cell Juniors.
- Her name is a rephrase of "Diablo".
- Diabla is the only female villain in the entire story to become a Spirit.
- Dibla is also the first villain to become a Spirit and a Inverse Spirit at the same time.
- Diabla is the only villain to stay alive even after her physical body was defeat.
- Even after Diabla's defeat, few people who survived the Black Hole that she created continued to revere her as a true Goddess. Between the 10,000 people who survived the black hole, only 50 of them continue to follow Diabla's path and even tried to recreate the KnightWalker Family.
- Diabla is the first main villain that was not killed by Katarina or any other hero. She was erased from existence by Reality Council. In addiction, she is the only villain that was killed by the Reality Council.
- Diabla's bodiless form resembles a sort of pollution or virus.