|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"Just look at her. Her eyes, unfathomably empty, devoid of all compassion, all humanity... No one has eyes like that... no one! Not all Angels are good, my child. Angels like that are worse than demons, because Angels are made to be good-hearted beings, but when they act evil, they're literally breaking their nature and laws, and cross the most deep pit darkness of evil itself, unlike demons who are created to be EVIL and just do what they were made to do, if you see demons acting like good-hearted beings, then they're the most pure-hearted beings in the entire existence. And just like demons who can be good and are pure-hearted, that Angel is doing EXACTLY what demons were made to do, that thing is "evil" itself."
The Complete Monster is the most depraved of all characters; a villain utterly lacking in redeeming features. The Complete Monster is the worst of all villains in a storyline, a villain who is pure evil. And for this kind of villain, doing evil for them is as natural as breathing.
Or, anyway, that is how the character is presented in the story. The character is a bad guy, full stop. The author has not taken the character through any actions toward redemption, or at least any that stuck.
The Complete Monster can be recognized by these signs:
- The character is truly heinous by the standards of the story, which makes no attempt to present the character in any positive way.
- They commit acts that are atrocious by the standards of the story, and have crossed the Moral Event Horizon. Villains who have only crossed the MEH once usually do not qualify, although rare examples such as Aya Tokoyogi in exist if the line they cross is heinous enough.
- The character's terribleness is played seriously at all times, evoking fear, revulsion and hatred from the other characters in the story. For this reason, villains such as Comedy Villains and Comic Relief Villains can never qualify.
- They are completely devoid of altruistic qualities. They show no regret for their crimes.
- Nothing justifies their crimes, and they cannot feel empathy and never redeem themselves.
This trope belongs to Tvtropes.
Complete Monsters and Storylines
Add you storyline and character below.
CIS Productions Storylines
LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: A Draw of Kings are stories based in the modern manga and anime shounen action series, including its villains. There are the few who are so twisted and vile that they are memorable for being so ungodly demented and cruel and lacking the morals/mercy of their fellow villains, who are either horrified and can't do anything about it or actually admire the person due to their overwhelming power. When you think about "evil", they're the very definition of it and some of them can really give nightmares to you since this story is 18+ and so you can expect EVERY single horrible things humans, demons, aliens and even devils can invoke on the real world you know.
Over-aching Antagonist - Sequined Sadist
- The most powerful Goddess of the Multi-Universe and the most twisted Goddess of the entire history, Sequined Sadist is a sadistic goddess and the ultimate manipulator behind all of the villains and heroes alike in the story through her machinations. Sequined Sadist, also known as the Creator, is the unnamed creator of the Omniverse while the Supreme God created the Multi-Universe centillion years ago. Unlike other Gods who are more benevolent and has no hands in the territories of other Gods, this woman proves to be a pure Hate Sink who knows no bounds for cruel and is the overarching antagonist for the entire CIS Productions since she was the person who triggered the events in all realities an infinite time ago. Once a normal human, Sequined, whose real name is unknown, was a benevolent scientist who grew tired of warfare and did many projects to end all wars and conflicts in her homeworld. However, when she accidentally put her hands upon the Divine Artifacts of the Infinite, she immediately was corrupted by her own greedy and became a Goddess by using children-angels, Guardians of her world who protects it from tyrannical aliens, in painful Nazi-like experiments to transfer their lifespan to her soul to turn her in an immortal being. She then kidnapped the mighty Idea of Light, the Idea of Evil's good brother, to power the creation of a new world and used to creates super weapons of mass destruction to ensure her reign over her universe. Sequined creates the omniverse by using the Idea of Light's power and immediately go in a quest to kill all other Gods from the Original Universe to put herself as the only ruler of the reality. She then rules the entire Universe with iron fist, sending non-magical users to be enslaved, tortured, rape and killed by her empire. When she founded her empire, she gave birth to her son, the Supreme God, who would later create a new Multi-Universe, away from her brutal reign. However, when she discovered her son was a God as well, she manipulates him and expose his identity in a ceremony, calling him a heretical "God". When her empire knew about the news, she captures him, tortures him and forces him to be mocked by her people. This event caused him to escape from his mother and create a Multi-Universe far away from her, this reality would be the main setting of the CIS Productions stories. In her rule, Sequined creates system where those without magic are oppressed and used as Cannon Fodder to kill God's angels trying to save the Original Universe from her claws, while discarding and recreating humans when they fail to impress her. Sequined seduces many of the angels to her side, using male angels sexually while lying about how she loves them before abandoning them to be "lustful males". When Nu Wa herself refuses her advances billion years ago, Sequined tortures her by forcing her mind to undergo overwhelming pain and then physical need. When Nu Wa tries to escape, Sequined shows her true colors by taking over the mind of her husband, Fuxi and even tries to fatally shoot her daughter when he resists, however, when Nu Wa accepted her terms, she still kills her daughter as she claimed having children is a mistake for any woman. However, like her son, Nu Wa escaped to God's Multi-Universe with her husband, but not before watching her loved one dying by the hands of Sequined by having his head chopped off. Sequined seeks out those with the potential to be killers and pushes them into living out their darkest fantasies so she may enjoy seeing the "true state" of humanity as she considered them to be a failure while studying if the current way of life in her Multi-Universe is worth living. If she ever grows bored with this, she simply has them eliminated. Sequined has no issues getting her own hands dirty, and slits the throat of an innocent girl in front of her friend.
- Pre-LOTM: Sword of Kings: Becoming obsessed with raising her power level, Sequined began the process of "merging" parallel Multi-Universes together, causing indescribable amounts of death and destruction to said worlds as they slowly fused into one. Creating physical copies of herself called "Soul Fragments", Sequined uses these to sow the seeds of distrust and chaos throughout the all Multi-Universes, this chaos caused Idea of Evil to flee from the Original Universe as its existence was in danger and went to God's Multi-Universe, starting the evil itself in that Multi-Universe. Sequined used her Fragments to turn planets against each other, frame others for horrible crimes, and murder their own parents, all simply because she enjoys hurting innocents to expose their true disgusting nature. To compose herself an army, Sequined revives the corpses of those killed through her machinations, and brainwashes them into believing she is the savior of the world, and, under this belief, these "reincarnators" commit various atrocities in her name—including the destruction of all life 5 Multi-Universes—, with the psychopathic the Fallen being just one of her servants in God's Multi-Universe; Sequined also has no care for this army, as when they begin losing to the Gods and their group, she gleefully returns their life essence back to their bodies to give them life and emotions again and slaughters her entire battalion in the most sadistic way possible solely to hear them scream. After descending into the mortal plane as the Multi-Universes finish merging, Sequined reveals her plans to drain the life force from the universes, extinguishing all life on them, before continuing on and performing the same ritual over again on other worlds to ensure her reign over all Omniverse, and, when God thwarts her plans one too many times, Sequined settles for simply wiping out the remaining life on the worlds without even draining them just to spite her son. Sequined created the Abyssals to escalate the war between the Paradise and the Hell. Hoping to consume both sides once she regained enough power from their conflict, Sequined's plans were foiled when the Abyssals gained free will after the Fallen's defeat by the hands of ExKrieg and abandoned their homeworld. Sequined slumbered for millions of years before the Abyssals were discovered on Unknown Regions of the Multi-Universe. Sequined soon sent her herald to the Unknown Regions to keep the war going and help restore him to her full power. During this incident, Isaac Ray Peram Westcott was born and took over the place of the previous Fallen. Once her energy managed to be in its Astral Body, Sequined attacked the Abyssal's new homeworld, killed their new leader, and briefly stripped the Abyssals of their free will to obey Isaac Westcott. Despite having the ability to restore the planets that she had previously destroyed, Sequined instead prefers to use her god-like powers to achieve the destruction of space itself.
- LOTM: Sword of Kings: When she realizes that Balam Alliance was wrecking havoc her son's Multi-Universe, she starts her plans by sacrificing her entire Multi-Universe and half of the Omniverse in an incredibly gruesome manner, and damning their souls to an eternity in Qliphoth so that she turn Idea of Evil and Ara Astaroth in one of the strongest evildoers out there to take out God and all his creation. In Rise of Qliphoth era, she succeeds and left Ara rule over the omniverse before brutally backstabbing her before she could destroy all creation and life to accomplish her dream of "peace". However, before she could, Katarina destroyed Ara's timeline and ruined her plans. Using her omniscience, Sequined immediately targets Katarina and dispatches many brainwash minions from Sith Empire and DEM Empire to kill her when the Multi-Universal War begins. Years before the war against the Sith Empire began, Sequined used her Astral Body to take care of an orphan girl known Evelynn Astaroth and implanted Idea of Evil's Blackness into her daughter to create a weapon to destroy all Multi-Universes, she brainwashes Evelynn and turns her into a demon from Astaroth clan against her will and forces her to attacks millions of border towns with her troops. After killing billions of people, she raided the tombs of her former comrades and would use them to make a weapon of mass destruction to incinerate every man, woman, and child in 5th Multi-Universe to the ground, all the while constantly beating and manipulating Evelynn to turn on her new friends. The people he killed on the border towns were used to create a small-scale Zombie Apocalypse around Reality Council's planet to distract, and trap, everyone in the world. When her plans fails by the Alliance of Freedom, Sequined then dispatches her Soul Fragments and attacks her Son's home by making Triggers Hell invades Paradise, her first act is to have her troops rape Atena while forcing God to watch, causing him intense agony through his Crucifix (which bleeds whenever a demon, let alone a Sequined is close), driving him insane, and leaving him in a permanent Angst Coma while Triggers Hell destroy Reality Council under her influence. Luckily, his sanity was restored thanks to Alliance of Freedom's efforts. During the rape act, Sequined coldly corrupts her child, turning it into a warped fetus terrible, which Sequined eventually body-jacks so that she might be reincarnated into God's Multi-Universe setting herself up as a Dark Messiah and destroy her son's creation, or better, merge it with her omniverse so everything will be under her rule forever.
- LOTM: A Draw of Kings: After many months of waiting to be born on her son's Multi-Universe, "the ultimate incarnation of pureness", Sequined is born after the defeat of DEM Empire. Having seized control by usurping her son's throne by launching a full out-assault to the destroyed-Paradise and locking all God's students in a madhouse with their disfigured face, Sequined rules all forces of Paradise and leads campaigns that kill billions upon billions of demons and mortals. She also tortures and murders countless humans, including children, just for disagreeing with her, or just to make sure they're not demons anyways, or even if they’re merely in her way; even her supposedly-beloved "right-hand" is basically discarded in favor of her crusade. Sequined then starts a new era of terror just when the Multi-Universe thought it was over and finally decided to leave from her throne when the Alliance of Freedom was regrouped. Sequined provokes a war and sabotages peace between Triggers Hell and Paradise so that she'll have an excuse to wipe them all out while disguising herself a the new ruler of her son's Multi-Universe. Despite her rhetoric, Sequined is a hypocrite who thinks nothing of using human energies and life force to keep herself alive by murdering them, body jacking demons and angels alike. Deciding instead to merge entire Multi-Universe with her reign, Sequined executes the current Paradise general, alongside any of his supporters, before turning the divine land into a hellish concentration camp occupied by trillions, quintillions, sixtillions, centillions of souls of people who died over the history as prisoners. Sequined takes sick pleasure in the various atrocities she perpetrates against her defenseless prisoners, from dismemberment, to public executions, to "releasing" them, then chasing them across the world in "hunts", all of which she subjects her own troops to should they annoy her. To ensure no one can overthrow her, Sequined has all 50 of the surviving Arch-Angels executed. After a new war started, she struck out solo to pursue a new hobby: hunting endangered and soon-to-be extinct species—or species she will make extinct—for sport and collecting grisly "trophies" of her kills. Should she find an attractive species that isn't endangered, she'll ensure that they are by the time she's done, deciding to make Gods her new toys, starting with the benevolent Aphrodite. Invading Alliance of Freedom's HQ, she shreds her way through dozens of New Conglomerate guards before Jack the Freezer sacrifices himself to take down Sequined, though not before Sequined rips all of his limbs off then bites his head in two, all of which she later taunts Jack's friends with. Upon the final battle, Sequined simply decides to obliterate all of omniverse again to recreate a new one after finally reaching to the conclusion that there are many Gods out there and many mortals opposing to her rule, coldly rebuking one of her subordinates for caring about others, and tries to sacrifice her loyal followers to buy herself time to mindless beasts she created from the corpses of the people she murdered. When she is through trying to seduce , Sequined tries to beat and rape him before trying to kill him for not "accepting her love". A self-proclaimed sadist who committed her crimes for nothing but more power and always with glee, Sequined Sadist is the most evil Goddess that CIS Productions has to offer and one of the most of evil female characters to ever exist in the CIS universe. In a story filled to the brim with many heartless monsters yet with all Gods being benevolent beings, Sequined was by far the most despicable Goddess being present, embodying the absolute worst of all Gods' darkness and cruelty.
DEM Empire & Manufacturing Progressive Sciences
- Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, also known as the legendary evil, The Fallen, is a Dark Abyssal Lord of the Abyssals and the Dark Emperor of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire who is the primary villain of the storyline—and by far its most evil one of them all. Born as a nasty sociopath who loved to inflict pain and sought to extend his influence wherever he could, in his various guises as Good Ruler of the Asgard Electronics and later the DEM Empire, he has been responsible for orchestrating Multi-Universal-wide wars, manipulating others and then disposing of them when they have served his needs, personally murdering and torturing a vast number of people, tyrannically oppressing centillions of sentient beings, wiping out centillions of lives, destroying billions of galaxies, planets and realities to secure and then maintain power, and all this for no other reason than his desire to bring chaos, destruction, death upon innocent civilizations and his boundless cruelty and hatred. He destroyed entire universes for no logical reasons; because he wanted. He is also the psychotic Emperor of the "Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire" of the Nazi Party, is an unassuming, bespectacled, manipulative, sadistic and nihilistic tall man is defined by his love of war. His Empire itself is the Nazi Party, he founded his Empire after the manipulated Adolf Hitler and started the World War II, killing 60 million. His Empire is an organization that wipes out all life from planets, then sells the planets to the highest bidder. Having summoned the First Spirit to Earth, resulting in an explosion that killed 150 million people and allowing more Spirits to enter the human world, Westcott used the ensuing chaos to set his plans into motion in countless universes in order to capture the Spirits and make them go in insanity mode to use their powers to make himself the new Dark God of the Multi-Universe. Prior to the events of the story, Isaac slept with a ExKrieg woman know as Mikaela Du Tirial and had a daughter with her, Katarina Couteau. However, Isaac destroyed Bandu Planet, bringing the ExKrieg race to near extinction despite their loyalty and later he killed Mikaela and tried to kill Katarina when she was just a newborn but luckily she escaped through a portal. Years later, destroyed an entire population of a planet know as Amerish to repopulate the population as slaves and Abyssals in order to use the planet as the HQ of his Empire. Acting behind the scenes, Isaac had multiple newborns humans turned into Abyssals (in which were children who were taken from their parents), having them slaughter innocent people to slowly reveal himself to Alliance of Freedom. Finally taking center stage, Isaac launched an attack on the entire Multi-Universe, obliterating everything he saw and having his men slaughter every living thing in sight, including babies; destroying entire planets, destroying entire universes and galaxies; resulting in the death of CENTILLIONS to put down other military factions. Isaac confesses there is no end goal; combat and war are their own end.His actions go far away from the story's standard, such as killing Bismarck's family and forcing her to fall into darkness and torturing Nia Honjou for years, wiped said torture from her mind, then forced all of the pain back on her at once to drive her insane. He even corrupt La Folia Rihavein, Katarina's childhood friend into a insane Abyssal to make Katarina fall in despair, which resulted in La Folia's death and Katarina's death as well, and thus, destroying the Alliance of Freedom and causing despair across the existence. Throughout his reign, Isaac allows murders, rapes, tortures and helps to grow the monstrosity of corruption in his Empire so nobles do whatever they want at the expense of the lives of those beneath them. With the rebels growing in his Empire, he wastes no time terrorizing the populace of his own Empire in attacks where innocent people are butchered and men, women and children alike are raped by his squad. Isaac himself treats his "playthings" horribly with a tendency to kill them, all the while daring someone to challenge him and thus untouchable. When he actually captures a member of Rebel Alliance, Isaac subjects him to hideous torture, including crushing one of his testicles, to get him to speak. When he encounters the widow of a genuine Imperial war hero, Isaac wastes no time raping and murdering her while one of his men has her young daughter right on top of the husband's grave. Isaac shows no hesitation in killing one of his own officers when he objects to Isaac carelessly sacrificing their soldiers, and his ultimate goal is to die at the conclusion of his war, after having created one last great display of the carnage he so loves. His goal was just to make God cry as he destroyed the entire existence, just it. Westcott is the most twisted person in all Multi-Universes and is the most dark Abyssal that existed. Even after his death, his name became a taboo anywhere in the entire Multi-Universe and his actions left countless Multi-Universes, multiverses, universes, dimensions, galaxies and planets destroyed by his insane war that raged on across many universes for millions of years.
- The Fallen's Essence or The Fallen's Shadow is a shadow-like creature born from The Fallen's Power to help the Original Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott spread his word, essence and dark energy across other worlds he can't break in. The Fallen's Essence is the Big Bad of Eckidina Arc and possibly the worst parent in the entire storyline, he was so vile in this part he beat the original Fallen in terms of "worst father". His ultimate goal is the annihilation of the human race by transforming the Earth into a dead rock. Despite he is the shadow of Fallen, he was the most evil of ALL shadows that Fallen give birth to travel another worlds, unlike others shadows, this ONE was special, he planned to betray the original Fallen and disobey his wish and order. Fallen's goal was to spread Nazism, death, racism and war across other worlds without using his army, but this shadow clearly wanted to do what HE wanted and not for Fallen's orders. He desires nothing less than the total physical, mental, and sexual domination of everyone that he comes into contact with, up to and including his own daughters, Kanon Rihavein and La Folia Rihavein. Prior to the start of the show, The Fallen's Essence faked the death of the original La Folia Rihavein and Kanon Rihavein when they were just infants. After that, they revived them again and cloned them in dozens of clones. He used the clones to test his inhuman experiments with the Human Purifier alongside Lusamine. After experimenting on both, Fallen believed that the experiments had cost the newborn Kanon and La Folia their lives and callously disposed of them as a failure. Later, when one Kanon's clone managed to survive the experiment, he let her live and used her as his pawn... And so, he killed ALL embryos of Kanon and La Folia, leaving only one La Folia alive to use her as the trigger to rise Kanon to power years later. The Fallen's Essence possessed Lucas' body, her father, and beat her for years until she escaped from her kingdom to live a happy life, what of course, was part of his master plan. Years later, he ordered Kanon (the clone he let live) to hunt down La Folia to force her rise to power. When she was captured, The Fallen's Essence had Kanon executing La Folia in front of the entire world, including in front of Katarina, her childhood friend. When Kanon was defeated, The Fallen's Essence let Kanon to die and destroyed Aldegyr Kingdom is his dragon form, killing 3 million people. Later, he used Sasha, the new leader of Mafusa Gang to force Katarina to drink the Black Tao to possess her body, once he possessed her body, he used her unknown power to destroy many villages in Japan and even killed some of his underlings for fun. Using the World War III to complete his master plan, he formed an alliance with Scathach 10 years prior the series and used her organization, Order of Terror to create a totalitarian regime on Earth for all eternity, what he successes and put the entire mankind in a living hell where white humans where above everyone, resulting in mass genocides of BILLIONS and gave birth to a new mass Holocaust on Earth using his partner, Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant to control the world. After years of hell on Earth, The Fallen's Essence planned to destroy Earth with all living beings on it to become stronger and return to The Fallen's Empire to overthrow him, what of course... Was a failure. Despite he was made to serve the Fallen, he was so VILE that he committed crimes against life for its own pleasure. And thanks to him, more than 99,95% of humanity was destroyed after billion people lived in a Nazi world... Well, at least "weak-minded" people will never revere Nazism again for the rest of eternity.
- Voldëmort is the female vessel of Isaac Westcott and shows no sigh of humanity as well, in fact, she is the considered the most evil female Abyssal in history. The Empress of the DEM Empire acting as the female vessel of Isaac Westcott, is a tyrant slaver who love to commit genocide by forcing her own people to work to death and then execute them in mass-genocide, often sending men to work camps while women are raped to death and children are send to gas chambers. Seizing control of the Imperial throne, Voldëmort establishes a military dictatorship that violently destroys any who might be a threat. When a single Mon ship-man is captured on board a rebel cruiser, Voldëmort flips out and kills him after ordering a summary execution of ten percent of the Mon species while the rest will be forced into camps and exterminated later. Suffering a betrayal from her most trusted follower, Voldëmort later then torture him to death while he forces his family being tortured in all kind of ways. When DEM Council decided to wipe out an aquatic race, Voldëmort's first plan is to create a sea monster known as a Leviathan that steals the souls of its victims and imprisons them in eternal anguish. When this is destroyed, Voldëmort develops a toxin to kill all life on the planet. Despite the best efforts, Voldëmort exterminates 80 percent of life on the planet with nothing more than satisfaction at her own brilliance. She then proceeds to attempt to exterminate all life on another planet that defies the DEM after having refugees hunted down. Even before her integration into the DEM Empire, Voldëmort showed resentment towards the living beings and happily tried to have Count Dooku executed, despite Dooky having previously created her in his laboratory. After being promoted to Empress of the New DEM Empire following Westcott's death, Voldëmort, after crafting the Voldëmort Doctrine, which laid out principles of DEM Empire, would repeatedly demonstrate her cruelties as a high-ranking officer: boiling Space Pirate Q'anah and her crew to death from the heat of a star and ordering the destruction of any ships that tried to rescue them; punishing the populace of Antar-4 with no regard to which members of the populace had been loyal to the MUDF, causing many innocent deaths; and, upon her promotion to Supreme Empress, taxing the subjects of the DEM Empire to starvation and engineering the torture of Jellal Fernandes, even though Jellal may not know anything. During the earliest days after the end of the Cataclysmatic War, Voldëmort sanctions the obliteration of city NiJedha and claims the victory as her own. Voldëmort later has the Galaxy Destroyer fire on the DEM Imperial base on Ttitla galaxy to quell rebel activity, killing countless members of the DEM Empire's own men as well as her hated rival to DEM Empire Throne, Aryana Westcott, while also wiping out the remainder of New Conglomerate, putting an end to the heroic corporation that fought the Balam Alliance for decades. Voldëmort's most recognized atrocity is, while in command of the Galaxy Destroyer, having Yuri tortured and, even after being provided with the information she wanted, forcing him to witness the destruction of his homeworld, killing billions of innocent people and later having him in her bed while putting her hand in his mouth to force him to eat worms. Voldëmort's only response to any of her atrocities is a cold, smug sense of satisfaction and total hatred for life. A Card-Carrying monster combined with lack of empathy and love par excellence, Voldëmort exercised cruelty nightmarish even by the standards of the DEM Empire despite not even being an Abyssal herself, coldly dismissing Berch Teller's words to his protocol with "[E]vil will have to do." Voldëmort was considered a figure more evil than Aryana, Bismarck and Ellen and is remembered today as the Westcott's Successor.
- The twisted B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, became one of the most feared and loathed robots in Multi-Universe history. Known as "Butcher" CM Unit hungered to learn the secrets behind the Spiral by torturing children who fell into his grasp, even the children when children are honored and protected by DEM. The experiments would often end in excruciating vivisection. It had a wide variety of other research interests, including a fascination with heterochromia, a condition in which an individual's two irises differ in coloration. Throughout its stay in Death Camp, CM Unit collected the eyes of its murdered victims, in part to furnish “research material” to DEM researchers of eye pigmentation. It itself also conducted several experiments in an attempt to unlock the secret of artificially changing eye color. Less famously, it zealously documented in camp inmates the progression of the disease Noma, a type of gangrene which destroys the mucous membrane of the mouth and other tissues. The Unit-CM was said to have a fascination with twins and the "nature versus genetics" debate - legends have it committing such atrocities as sewing two twins back to back in order to create conjoined-twins, boiling dwarfs alive so as to display their skeletons and injecting children and infants with diseases, poison and drugs (it was also said to have a fascination with mutilating eyes). CM Unit also tried the Freezing Experiments to investigate the most effective means of treating persons who had been severely chilled or frozen. The victims were forced to remain in a tank of ice water for up to 3 hours. Extreme rigor developed in a short time. Numerous victims died in the course of these experiments. After the survivors were severely chilled, rewarming was attempted by various means. In another series of experiments, the victims were kept naked outdoors for many hours at temperatures below freezing. The victims screamed with pain as their bodies froze. It tried to study various methods of making sea water drinkable. The victims were deprived of all food and given only chemically processed sea water. Such experiments caused great pain and suffering and resulted in serious bodily injury to the victims. According to one account the Unit-CM personally murdered over 150.000 children in 15 years in one sitting during one particularly zealous bout of "inspiration" and it was said to gain the trust of many of its "patients" via giving them candy, ordering relatively clean quarters and regular meals. The Unit-CM was also infamous for sending "patients" to the gas-chambers if they did not recover within 2 weeks, it would often kill its younger "patients" after experiments and legends persist of Unit CM forcing cannibalism, necrophilia and countless other horrors on its victims. It was not only a cruel scientist but a cold-hearted lieutenant that was a sadistic disciplinarian who believes in brutalizing the children by whipping any he deemed "disobedient" so that the others could hear. When one boy accidentally spilled the ink in his pen, CM Unit forced him to eat the ink. Others prisoners who tried to escape were even forced to clean a filthy death camp with their mouth and saw one of their friends turned into rats feed. Combining a complete lack of empathy with homicidal scientific curiosity, CM Unit stands as a unique type of robot monster in LOTM: Sword of Kings storyline and 5 billion after its death, its name had become a curse to all scientists in the whole Multi-Universe and its name still haunt billion of people.
- Not even death could change it, actually, he returned much worse. Now known as B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 000, the mad Nazi scientist returned to spread more terror, this time on Earth. 18 years after its death, the Dr. CM Unit was revived by the Fallen's Essence during the time of World War III on Prime Earth. Orchestrating a plot to build a Fourth Reich while helping Fallen's Essence on Earth, it captures dozens of women and forcibly impregnates them with Isaac Westcott's DNA so that he can resurrect the alien dictator through cloning and renew DEM Empire’s bid for world conquest on Prime Earth. CM orders 900,000 men across the world killed as part of the experiment and infected them with all types of diseases in order to spread plagues across all countries of the world. Following the recovery of its body, CM wasted no time and killed all scientist leaders of KnightWalker Family in order to take control of the industries of KnightWalker Alliance and become the central scientist of the alliance, it also used the loved ones of the scientists as guinea pigs in ruthless rape experiments and tests with chemical weapons, including freezing people and ripping off their limbs to make new method of torture. As a the scientist leader, it used civilians to test its own new weapons, including using pregnant women in flamethrower tests in order to know if the heat can actually affect the fetus. During it time as Chief of Staff of the KnightWalker Industries Army, KnightWalkers ground and naval forces had committed numerous flagrant violations of the Laws and Customs of War which are laws used by all nations during war in order to avoid violation to human rights, even the KnightWalker Family and Godom Empire respect some of these rules but CM Unit proved it had no strings and broke all rules of the alliance, At some point, King Hamdo and Emperor Tathagata Killer attempted an assassination to kill the mad droid, thinking someone so cruel was not necessary on their alliance, however, the assassinations failed and CM Unit had Hamdo's daughter tortured and gang raped. Days later, it sent Hamdo's daughter to his palace, it also sent a message written with her virginity blood on her back saying: "Snacks are not good for my experiments". Somewhere between ten and thirty million Americans, Chinese and Russian civilians were murdered by its troops, with some being subjected to grisly human experimentation on its new research building on Tokyo and Tenguu City, one of the heinous experiments on its research building was indeed the pressure chamber, CM used war enemies in a pressure chamber that made men's intestines squirting out of their anus and gave them as food to animals. During its time on KnightWalker Family, KnightWalker troops gang raped tens of thousands of women and children (likely more), abducted still thousands more to serve as "comfort women"—forced into prostitution by the its army and beaten and raped to death by imperial soldiers, and regularly tortured and killed enemy prisoners of war only to send their bodies back to their homeland, it also broke many laws of the KnightWalker Alliance and kidnapped Russian civilians (remembering Russia was an allied nation at the time of WWIII) to dissect them and study the human body of Earth. Biological weapons, including anthrax, were "tested" on allied and enemy civilian populations, killing several million more. Even cannibalism was common in the KnightWalker military when CM Unit joined the rank, who regarded non-Nazis as subhuman, it also forced incest between families in order to study Human psychology. With a death toll in the tens of millions, CM's actions put it in the running, alongside the likes of Eckidina KnightWalker, Juria KnightWalker, Tathagata Killer and King Hamdo, for the title of "Earth’s worst beings." It also used women and pregnant women in horrible experiments that even Lusamine, who once cloned La Folia and Kanon, was disgusted and left Fallen's side, but what forced Lusamine to left was when CM Unit forced a guinea pig that was forced to have sex with an almost dead woman that had more than 4 diseases in her body. It also Injected newborn babies with sexual diseases in order to "create a disease to destroy a nation from inside using its own children". It is prepared to kill anyone who stands in his way, including women, children and infants. CM's endgame is to create a new Isaac—CM's ideal of the perfect sociopathic genocidal warlord—for every subsequent generation until the total extermination of the "lower races" is completed. Despite it was working with Fallen's Essence, it never had intentions to serve a false master and tried to make a coup on KnightWalker Alliance in order to take control all nations working to KnightWalker Alliance and even planned to create an undead army using all people from the Orient of the planet to defeat the Stabilization Union and so it can conquer the Earth and use all living beings of that planet as guinea pigs for the rest of its life before coming back to DEM Empire and show its new discovers to Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, the ruler of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire. Despite being a robot, it have its own free will to think and choose to be this type of genocidal and megalomaniac scientist, what turns it as the most evil robotic being who walked on the face of the Multi-Universe. CM Unit stand up as one of the most evil villain of DEM Empire (if not the most evil) and rivaled Isaac Westcott and all Balam Alliance Emperors in terms of cruelty. CM Unit is so vile that even other villains were disgusted and joined forced with the heroes to defeat it once for all. While it was on Earth, it was now as the most devilish leader in the history of KnightWalker Family and its name is feared by all people from Stabilization Union nations.
- As a genius, high-ranking member of the DEM Reich during the Cataclysmatic War, CM was responsible for the creation of a variety of monstrosities. Instrumental in the Nazi victory over the allies, he captures Kotori Itsuka and forces her to choose which of a pair of prisoners CM will dissect; Kyouhei Kannazuki and Shiizaki. After the choice, CM proceeds to dissect Shiizaki and leaves Kyouhei to die an agonizing death by injecting acid in his veins. CM proceeds to place the dissected Kyouhei's brain in one of his robots to force him to fight Kotori later on. CM, eager to find any subject for experimentation, sends his men to raid Asylums so he may find people to send to concentration camps to experiment on. In the new DEM Empire, CM serves as the commander of the infamous Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666 on the behalf of the Alisa Ray Peram Westcott, was in charge of creating the 45-Type Virus. He would use this position to kidnap children from all over the empire and torture them for days to secrete the hormones needed for the virus. He would then extract the hormone from their skulls while they are still alive and fully conscious. When the surviving children attempts to escape the laboratory, CM proceeds to callously shoot them upon finding them. This action caused a rebellion within the town inhabitant where he proceed to unleash his lethal virus onto the populace out of spite. Later, it was revealed he is the main architect behind the destruction of the Alliance of Freedom by using nano machines to kill all the council from inside, responsible for deaths in hundreds if not thousands all to obtain good publicity. After thinking he was next to create the most powerful biological of all times, he finally showed his true face by capturing his own guards and personally dissecting them by opening their backs and injecting the virus inside of their bones to see the effects. Days later, hundreds of leaders of DEM Empire were missing and was revealed CM was killing his own superiors. His actions became so vicious that even Isaac Westcott ordered his troops to get ride of CM before he could destroy his empire from inside, the only thing that he needed to complete his goals from wiping out all life. Knowing that DEM Empire planned to kill him, he supplied the terrorist organization Vanguard with Bio Organic Weapons and the Abyss Virus to unleash onto Deus Ex Vectron. The chaos consuming Deus Ex Vectron allowed him to obtain clearance to use Pandora Virus to obliterate the man-made island with all survivors still on board it. With no further use of his laboratory, he detonates his laboratory where his guards who are still on along with the Virus, causing all the members and his subordinates to turn into blob monsters. Later, he became a terrorist that was being wanted by both Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire and Multi-Universe Defense Forces. Upon being discovered by New Conglomerate, he captures the spies and tortures Echo's best friend, then shoots him multiple times in the head while Echo watches, and gleefully talks about the things he learned from his previous life. Even after away from DEM, he has continued his research, creating new toxins and diseases with which to infect the omniverse. Kidnapping Firefly, CM subjected him to lengthy torture and experimentation, ultimately using the Pandora Virus to mutate him into a hideous monster, and unleashing him on the Rogues. Vowing to get revenge on the humans from Earth, CM released the Pandora Virus into the atmosphere of Prime Earth, endangering the last few survivors of the planet after Order of Terror's defeat; possibly killing Kyouko Kirigiri on the process. Using drugs and prolonged torture, CM transformed his victims into living zombies, and forced them to battle their friends and relatives while keeping their minds alive to show to the world how emotions are futile. CM uses a fleet of millions of people as tools to take over the galaxy of Milky Way to use it as his prime laboratory where will have thousands of planets under his control. His ultimate plan is to Mind Control a race of beings (the Vajra, his so-called Aryan race) in order to subjugate another race of beings and give them all the ultimatum of Mind Control implants or death, in effect enslaving the entire galaxy not just physically, but mentally as well. Despite all this, possibly his greatest crime is what he did to Hoppo after she escaped from DEM Empire. He murdered her only family with carnivorous bacteria, kidnapped the girl, tormented her in his prison where he starved her, and finally used her in an experiment that causes extreme pain, and even if she didn't die like the previous eight subjects, she would still die in ten years, leading the poor Hoppo to a sad death 2 years later. Later, CM has his new droid army bombing Deus Ex Vectron, his own home planet, killing all billions who were forced to live on that hell in a painful death by forcing them to consume carnivorous bacteria. To further emphasize his unforgivable evil, CM later kills Akihiro Kurata with fire, his own creator and is incapable of feeling regret when committing heinous actions and various misdemeanors. CM's final plan was to take Katarina's power to make his Aryan race by extracting her brain and heart, showing that in the end CM is the final monster to be defeated. Just before he was about to open her head after she defeated the Fallen and all villains from DEM Empire, CM uses his TR-Device to keep the others watching to prevent them from saving her, however, before he could so such thing, God the Supreme God of the Multi-Universe, knowing that CM could revive again in one of his droids even if he dies, used his own life essence to seal Unit-CM 130 away from all living things by using his Pure Soul to banish Unit-CM 130 to a dimension of "cute" things like teddy bears, children, fairies and animated beings. Unlike other people who went to Hell and others Hellish dimensions, CM received the most "soft" of them all. But later, it's revealed that CM is a being of pure evil, so a place of more cruelty is just another "home" for him... That's why CM will be there, living an eternal suffering of watching the most cute things on the existence,, surrounded by cute things, because what lives inside of him is not a demon, devil or a just a robot... It's the very essence of all evil itself. Until his last moments, CM proved to be the most evil villain of all story, even more than Isaac Westcott who had alignment and duty with his allies, CM, however, had no such thing and only cared about his research that took the lives of billions during his entire life. Later, in the story, Unit-CM 130's actions affected millions of galaxies with virus, diseases, plagues, biological weapons and bombs that extended his legacy over the Multi-universe, taking the lives of millions again and his plague even killed the now-redeemed Ellen Mira Mathers years after she founded the New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries, including her newborn daughter. 5 billion years later, the Wolf Pack Squad entered in a planet called Vkyos, on that planet, they found old capsules of biological weapons. Echidna StinWalker said those things were created by an entity just like the Idea of Evil, an entity of pure evil that brought more nightmares the Fallen, Ara Astaroth, Aryana Westcott, Darth Hades and Leohart the Prince of Hell, he was known as B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130.
- Black Diamond is a self-proclaimed tyrant and would-be Multi-Universal Conqueror, who named himself after his world's equivalent of The Antichrist and is one of the Supreme Leaders of Deus.Ex.Machina Empire. A user and abuser of his followers, Black Diamond divides the universe into enemies and pawns, killing or enslaving the former, and ruthlessly exploiting the latter. A gloating sadist, Black Diamond never kills anyone quickly when prolonged torture will do, considers his own allies expendable, and hopes to bring all of the Multi-Universe under his heel. Black Diamond is the true demon in Gem Religion and is considered one of the most powerful and evil villains in the storyline. Black Diamond lived for trillions of years, destroying entire planets and galaxies for fun. Acquiring a hatred of all organic life, Black Diamond tries to scrub the Multi-Universe clean of it, resulting in the near destruction of all life, robotic and organic, on his home planet when his last mad grasp for power finally fails. Black Diamond is so evil that all diamonds and Gems fear him.
- Aryana Westcott is one of the 3 tyrannical Nazi heads of the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666, an organization that wipes out all life from planets, then give the planets to Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire to sell it and enslave the survivors. Aryana is a fanatical "Totenkopf" Nazi officer who is able to do anything for her master, The Fallen, who is the ruler of DEM Empire. Prior to the events of the series, Aryana invaded Mana Takamiya's home planet and enslaved her race, forcing all men to fight for her while the women and children were used as slaves. In the invasion, she used Skull Face to kill Mana's family by brainwashing him into her servant since he refused to work for her. Aryana then enslaved Mana's parents and tortured them alongside MILLIONS with her very own hands before killing them. Aryana used the innocent beings as guinea pigs in her inhuman experiments... Experiments similar (and sometimes much worse) to B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130's. After many years of slavery and suffering, Aryana destroyed Mana's home planet, bringing her race to near extinction despite their loyalty. After she was on Earth, Lusamine gave her an Energy Ball that is able to open portals to others Parallel Earths, she wasted no time and opened portals to others Earths to destroy all of them, killing more than 40 billion in just a day before returning to Prime Earth in happiness once her power increased by eating the souls of billions. During her time on Earth, Aryana killed many civilians, including Asuha Chigusa and her brother, even after she got the Artifact of the Past. She also slaughtered several warriors and non-combatants and tortured Jellal, Lucas, and Tohka to near-death, and had Chinatsu crying and begging Katarina to stop Aryana, who was once her ally, who then shoots Chinatsu through the heart. She then blew up Lucy Sheev KnightWalker, when she learned the girl could heal people. She then blew a hole through La Folia, proceeded to blow up Tomas Sevchenko, and threatened Iris; Tamae's newborn child, which led to Katarina becoming the very thing that she and her Master feared most. However, as Katarina never used that power, she easily defeated Katarina in rage mode. However, Mana Takamiya, the solo survivor of Aryana's genocide, fought her in an epic battle for revenge. When Mana showed mercy by giving the dying Aryana some energy, Aryana promptly tried to kill her, leading Mana to blow her apart. She later is revived by The Fallen's Essence after her defeat on Earth and went to New Conglomerate HQ to destroy it and seek revenge on Mana, when she invade the base she looked for Mana but did not find her, once she discovered Mana was not there, Aryana beheaded all men, women and children of the HQ and sent more than 50,000 heads to Multi-Universe Defense's base. After one of her underlings suggested that Aryana should ignore Mana and focus on her part of the DEM empire, Aryana killed him by blasting him into space until his head exploded by the gravity. Months later after Order of Terror and Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant were defeated on Earth, Aryana finally found Mana and fought her, in the middle of the fight, Aryana showed no mercy and used 100% of her power, causing death and destruction around the city they were fighting, and even killed an infant in front of Mana's eyes to show how weak she was. In order to defeat Aryana, Mana sacrificed herself to put an end to her reign of terror. 5 billion years later after Balam Alliance's defeat, Aryana was revived by DEM cultists and killed all of them later. In order to take revenge on all heroes of the universe for killing her, she destroyed an entire galaxy just to call the attention of New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries, she killed her entire army after they lost to Wolf Pack Squad, and tortured an injured Echidna StinWalker by shooting laser blast in her chest and belly. When she was overpowered by Yato Stinger, she destroyed the entire planet she was fighting not caring if she would be killed in the explosion, just to spite the heroes. After she was revived, Aryana said she was going to create a new Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire from the zero to revive the 4 million years of war and terror that DEM Empire created on the past. Genocidal, arrogant, and sadistic underneath her polite exterior, Aryana is set a new standard for LOTM: Sword of Kings villains since she was the first villain in the storyline to destroy entire planets on screen.
- Kanon Rihavein is a sneering, arrogant maniac with an angel complex who specializes in the Mind Rape of young people. Operating as the princess of Aldegyr Kingdom, Kanon turned her kingdom in a living hell, allowing corruption and leaving many people to die. Since her childhood, Kanon thought humans were a cancer and seek the help of God to know how she can clean to world in his name. And doing so, Kanon started to get insane and thought God was talking with her. Years later, Kanon started to punish her kingdom with diseases and extermination to show God her faith and as the time passed by, Kanon started to think she was an Angel since she was the only one to hear God's words and became a sociopath narcissist with a twisted sense of religion. In order to get her Angel powers from Sonia Nevermind's technology, Kanon gladly sold more than 5,000,000 women of her kingdom to turn them into sex slaves of Sonia's soldiers. Using her authority, Kanon captured her twin sister, La Folia Rihavein, and executed her in the eyes of the entire world in cold-blood as Katarina watched. Even in her final moments whole fighting the heroes, Kanon tried to turn the entire planet into a dead rock to wipe out humans so she can be the guide of the new future race in Earth. Kanon's goal was always wipe out humans because she thought they are a failed creation of God. Interestingly, while most Sword of Kings villains know that what they do is wrong (and either do not care or take pride from this), Kanon actually believes that she is a good person, making her something of a insane delusional teenage girl. She repeatedly refuses to find fault within herself and is quite self-righteous, declaring herself much purer than "the common vulgar, weak, licentious crowd" and to be above the biblical doctrine that all men are equally sinful. She believes that everything she does is in the name of God, Kanon is a psychopathic narcissist who despises all humans in the world, while relishing any and all forms of wickedness humans are capable of using God's name to hide her sadism, racism and cruelty. Curiously, Kanon and La Folia are "Cain and Abel" example sisters... And... Kanon is the "pure angel" while her sister, La Folia, is a sinner human.
- Growing up means you're mature but if you're evil, that you become something much worse, that's what happened with Kanon Rihavein when she became the heartless Heis. The Angel Sub Arc, dedicated to exploring whether there is such a thing as pure evil, concludes that while anybody, no matter now heinous, can be redeemed, it is Heis' refusal to seek redemption that makes her the titular Angel of the sub arc, and shows that Demons are not the only evil entity of the world. A sadistic chessmistress and Manipulative Bitch who loves to inflict pain in humans, Heis murdered her own mother and manipulated over 50 adults and children into massacring each other after the destruction of Aldegyr Kingdom, Heis is on a personal journey to become, in her own words, as dark as possible in order to work for The Fallen as his Fallen Angel (thinking that she is an assassin who works on the shadows to serve the "light"). She is also trying to find out if there is anyone as "pure" as she is out there, or, failing that, forcing the heroic Lucas Kellan, and/or her own pacifistic sister, La Folia Rihavein, to kill him in cold blood. In this way, she hopes to establish that even the best people can become heinous sinners, showing the true dark nature of humans to the world. Along the way she convinces children to jump from rooftops, gets a recovering criminal into killing himself for the lives he took, sets a highly-occupied library aflame, and convinces various innocent people into becoming serial killers to murder many people across the world, creating several Jack the Rippers of 21st Century, as part of her quest to become a non-human and show she is above all humans. In the end, Heis tries to manipulate the population of an entire town into slaughtering each other by using B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130's New Gen Virus to brainwash them all, and, failing at this, prepares to kill am infant just to torture Katarina Couteau. Numerous Freudian Excuses are proposed for Heis' behavior, saying she is doing it for a new peaceful world, yet each one is ultimately undermined because what lives in this sophisticated, calm and generous woman is just pure racism and tendencies to neo-Nazi laws as she claims she hates non-white people, revealing that in the end, Heis simply is an Angel much worse than many demons and devils out there.
- Minerva Liddell is a former Ace Wizard of Sith Empire and current Magi-Tech Wizard of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire as part of their psycho mercenary outfit, and utter a child hate who becomes the Big Bad of LOTM: A Draw of Kings 5th Arc. Minerva was born in a slum in Deus Ex Vectron and started her evil career by killing thieves in her street and recording torture in her camera at young age. At some point, Minerva enjoyed killing people and joined the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Waffen-666 as a servant of the ruthless dictator Aryana Westcott. Her only apparent motivation in life is to killing and causing mayhem, including raping and killing children in front of their parents. She has no concern for other DEM members, and when they rebel in order to save Eve Fullbuster from being brought to the Light Side, Minerva willingly turns on them, getting a real kick out of how badly she gets to hurt them. She's as unhinged as DEM Wizards come, and dies trying to harm anyone she can in her last moments.
- Yuuki Terumi, unlike the rest of the assassins and mercenaries of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences, has no real Freudian Excuse, while Reaper lost his family during a genocide, Nnoitra was forced to serve CM 130 and Vergil suffered brainwash, Terumi joined CM 130 by his own free will once he saw a chance to commit death and violence as much he could under CM 130's command. An Ax-Crazy Psychopathic Man-child and member of a Religion of Evil, Yuuki worships violence and death, and sees mercy (or indeed, anything other than full-scale slaughter) as a sin. He and his partner, Vergil, corner and capture the Black Demon, Revy, delivering her heart to CM 130 for draining its power, but not before using her in his insane ritual by cutting her body in pieces while using his energy to keep her alive the whole ritual to make her feel pain, leaving her parts inside of toy boxes as a part of his faith. The two of them subsequently slaughtered a temple's worth of monks in order to follow the orders of CM 130 that explicitly says to leave no Christian and Jews alive. During the battle at the CM 130 station, Yuuki engaged Sonia in combat, and used a religious ritual to bind their souls together, then began mutilating himself in order to torture Sonia, ultimately leading to the Princess's painful death. When Kyouko confronted Yuuki, Yuuki mocked her lover's memory, and attempted to inflict the same fate on Kyouko and everyone she loved, including Gwen and Katarina Couteau. In the end, Yuuki Terumi is just like CM 130, while the insane scientist droid defiles science turning it in a tool to torture and kill, Yuuki, on the other hand, defiles religion, turning it a sore-excuse to kill innocent people in the name of his God, and all other Gods of the Multi-Universe.
- Akrak Couteau is the worst sister of the whole storyline and its most evil female scientist, making Jeanne and Akihiro Kurata looks like saints in comparison. Akrak is the genocidal and xenophobic lieutenant of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. Director Akrak, is a Sociopath who would eventually become Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division of the KnightWalker Military—and thus in charge of the creation of the Hand of Apocalypse. Akrak revealed her true colors by massacring civilians and noncombatants whose only crime was being affiliated with Separatists Movements of Global Pact Defense, after being charged for treason, Akrak noticed GDP was protecting Catholics and other religions and immediately prepared biological weapons to kill more than 52,000 people including orphan children to clean United States of religion and later tried to a coup on GDP by sending mercenaries to kill the Rounded Table's members. After her plan failed, Akrak used all children of GDP as guinea pigs and opened them alive to create the perfect ageless body, resulting in their painful death. Upon the rise of the KnightWalker Family in Europe, Akrak enthusiastically supported the new regime, both to make her dream of creating the Hand of Apocalypse a reality. Akrak frequently engineers schemes to give the KnightWalker Family control of mining interests, and at one point engineers a war on one nation, both so the KnightWalker Family can end up brutally suppressing it and to distract Jeremy Blaire, her rival. Akrak frequently displays a tendency to betray and kill those who work with her. After joining KnightWalker Family, Akrak went to Japan to find her sister, Haruko Couteau, and threatened to strangle the newborn baby Katarina to death in front of her to make a point if she refuses to join Akrak in her cause to build the Hand of Apocalypse. Haruko, however, still refused and said if she kills Katarina, she will kill herself right there. Hearing this, Akra burn the house down with Haruko and Katarina inside. Years later, Akrak discovers Haruko is alive and goes after her, only to find Eugen's newborn in her arms in a village of Chronos Empire. Akrak tried to kill Eugen but Haruko managed to escape, when the villagers saw Akrak trying to kill a baby and her mother, they immediately charged at her only to be carbonized by Akrak's soldiers, burning down their village with pregnant and infants on it. Akrak then goes to Brazil to find her former friend, Yen Kellan, and asks him to come with her since Haruko refused, but not before shooting Lucas' mother and Yen's wife, Carla Kellan, who tried to protect Yen from being taken. Thanks to that, the 9-years old Lucas Kellan became a beggar and became a soldier of VSA, becoming a soldier without home or parents. Akrak proceeds to ask Juria KnightWalker to test the Hlokaust Cannon in Fiore Kingdom once she purposely gives him the report that Fiore is helping the KnightWalker Funeral Parlor just to test her most new creation, thanks to that, Eckidina had the Hlokaust Cannon destroying Fiore Kingdom, resulting in the death of 8 million of people and the death of Azul Jissele's parents. When the Cold War II and III started by Akrak using Eckidina as a sock puppet, Akrak started massive and lethal human experiments in order to create the Hand of Apocalypse, using humans as sparring targets of the super laser as well becoming hosts of her most dangerous and lethal virus. Days before the battle of Liberty City, Akrak sent Thomas Sinclair to Hawaii to capture and kill her rivals of Global Pact Defense but not before installing a chip in his brain to kill him if he gets captured (Eckidina used this chip to talk with Kyouhei Kannazuki who was in Liberty City at that time); indirectly starting the invasion of Liberty City. In Akrak's laboratory, she used hundreds of diseases in war prisoners, including blind and deaf people who had lost everything. Yet, one of her worst experiments is indeed the injection of mutated carnivorous in pregnant woman, where the worms eat the baby alive inside of the woman's womb purely to create a plague that would destroy a country from inside. Akrak then becomes a mad scientist working for Manufacturing Progressive Sciences in Brazil who was purely obsessed with immortality and tried to create countless virus to turn people into undead living things to turn their bodies ageless. She keeps an Amazon Brigade consisting of elven women she's used expert Mind Rape powers on to keep them trapped in a state of eternal agony, but unable to disobey her while Akrak conducts a Holocaust in the forest of the Amazon in Brazil, killing poor and Indians with virus tests, turning them into zombies. She conducts experiments on Brazilians to kill them, or turn them into living abominations for her usage in her personal guard, and regularly bleeds women dry to harvest their blood for her use. When Jeremy Blaire doubted that her Hands of Apocalypse could be useful to KnightWalker Alliance, she didn't hesitate to use one of the satellites in Mexico, a country under the control of MPS and her cruel action resulted in a severe damage to the core of Earth, resulting in hundreds of natural disasters across the world that took the lives of 50,000,000 people. Once her work as done, she returns to Yen's laboratory to find the identity of the traitor who sent the information of her project to Cole Macgrath. When no one spoke, she decided to kill them all only to have Yen begging for her she was the person who betrayed and asked her to spare them, however, Akrak killed them all anyway and later had Yen killed when she shot a Gas barrel beside him while Lucas, his son, was watching. Returning to Amazonas, Akrak orders her scientists to prepare the Hand of Apocalypse to target all SU's nations to end World War III by destroying them all and declare victory to KnightWalker Alliance even knowing this could destroy the core of the planet and resulting in the explosion of the entire planet, ending all life and creation while she went to her laboratory and continued her insane experiment of creating zombies using her prisoners like if that was just another normal day for her. She then encounter Lucas Kellan in her base alongside Katarina and Tomas and taunted Katarina saying that she was more cute when she was an infant while holding her hands in her neck to kill her in front of Haruko and leaves the Rogues fighting her mercenaries and children who were turned into zombies, forcing them to kill children against their will. Upon her final moments, Akrak has Katarina captured by her droids and forces Tomas, Lucas, Maria and Matt to watch the operation as she was more interested in her energy while she left her scientists and underlings to die by the hands of her zombies. Her final moments can only be described as a signal of insanity as she ripped off her own heart to kill herself instead of being killed by Lucas or people she consider "inferior". Akrak was a major antagonist of the storyline but is only human villain that was considered a true threat to all life and her ambitions took the lives of 130,000,000 people worldwide. Akrak was one of the two villains that Unit-CM 130 truly admired and she has a very nice place reserved for her in the most deep pit of Hell.
- Steins Zaen is a Nazi Lieutenant in charge of the liquidation of the Gulh ghetto and is the overseer of the Vilga concentration camp. Zaen's true nature is first exposed when he encounters a forewoman protesting that the foundation of the structure in the camp they're building is unsound, and this will lead to the building's eventual collapse. Zaen's response is for her to be killed in front of the other workers. He then orders his men to follow the dead woman's instructions anyway. This is merely the first instance in a long line of pointless and unpredictable violence from Zaen. Some of his most infamous crimes are shooting prisoners with a sniper rifle for sport, personally killing twenty-five men in a rage after one man from their barracks managed to escape from his work detail, and laughing at crying parents as he sends away trainloads of their children to be gassed. Every time a possible flicker of humanity is exposed in Zaen, it is quickly subverted then extinguished. When Bismarck Bodewig tries to convince Zaen that true power is mercy, Zaen briefly tries out being merciful, even sparing the life of a boy who was unable to clean the stains in Zaen's bathtub. Then, on a whim, he decides to kill the boy anyway because that kind of mercy means nothing for him. When he finds himself attracted to his a non-human maid, he attempts to clumsily come on to her, only to eventually blame her for his own sexual feelings using some kind of black magic and savagely beat her afterwards. Zaen is a pure sociopath driven only by his erratic whims just like many other Nazi officers of DEM Empire but takes them to a more personal and cold level that even other DEM officers were scared of him. Ultimately Zaen's only able to ape the basic mannerisms of a human being and finds himself unable to understand basic compassion and human decency when confronted with it.
- Abyss Zurg is a would-be Abyssal conqueror who despises everything that isn't him and fancies himself a God of the Abyssals, believing himself to be the reincarnation of the Fallen I. In his first appearance he creates a device designed to take away people's free will and make them his slaves in at least 50 planets of DEM Empire he has possession. He tricks four self-loathing Abyssals, into believing this will cure them of being Abyssals, preying on their feelings of inadequacy and subjecting them to torture to turn them into his Angels... Figures like the Horsemen of Apocalypse and then orders his soldiers to go on a worldwide genocidal rampage, wiping out most of the population of his planets and sucking the souls of the deceased victims to increase his power level. In his next appearance, Zurg creates a plague designed to wipe out most humans and Abyssals that loyal to Isaac Westcott. This plague furthers tensions between humans from DEM Empire and Abyssals during the final days of the Cataclysmatic War, with some humans blaming Abyssals for it, and for putting DEM Empire in state of total war. Later Zurg manages to get hold of some time travel technology and uses it to travel to the Axis of Time, a interdenominational area that controls time itself and plans on destroying the time stream and reality itself, so that he can recreate it in his own image where he will be the one ruling over DEM Empire by killing Isaac Westcott when he was just an infant. Zurg also kidnapped mystical creatures to use them to kill the Alliance of Freedom, When the DEM Empire lost, Zurh opted to kidnap the innocent Hoppo-chan, daughter of Isaac Westcott, and torture and brainwash her into the amnesiac assassin.
- While she is played much like a Tragic Villain in the original work, Jessica Bailey in this story is much worse than her previous original appearance. Jessica is a vicious German from DEM Empire who makes her living as an assassin and mercenary, who only accepts payment in heroin so she can sell it for higher prices in the Underworld of DEM. Introducing herself in a routine murder, Jessica accepts a hit for a gun-runner from Unit-CM 130 and goes to Earth to assassinate Kotori Itsuka. Jessica proceeds to storm a police safe house, massacring every officer inside before killing her target. Later kidnapping the heroine Katarina's partner Yoshino, Jessica forms a deeply personal grudge when Katarina manages to injure her. Killing several innocent civilians who were just in a spot she wanted to relax in, Jessica sadistically kills one of her employers when the operation's chief judges her a loose end. When her comrade tries to lure Katarina into a trap for Jessica, the assassin simply sprays the area with machine gun fire, not caring if she kills Katarina or her allies as well while killing several of her guards. When pursued by Katarina, Jessica kills several more innocent people in her way and expresses her wish to torment Katarina slowly to death, gloating she'll show the young warrior "all she knows about pain." Jessica is one of the disgusting and cruel members of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences and one of the most heinous member of Isaac Westcott's Elite.
Sith Empire & Scathach's Cult
- Darth Hades, the Dark Emperor of the Sith Empire, is a pointlessly cruel man who sacrificed all life on his homeworld, Nathema, so he could become immortal. He mind raped Valk for 300 years just so he could get intelligence on the Jedi Multi-Universe Forces of Peace. Hades periodically takes young Sith apprentices and alters them to become his Children, instruments of his will. Many of the Children are sent to the Republic and Multi-Universe Force planets as sleeper agents and often have no clue of their true nature until they find themselves compelled by Hades' will to kill their own friends. To complete his ascension to godhood, Hades attempts to destroy several planets. He attempts to destroy a massive power core on Belsavis, which would destroy the universes and several surrounding universal systems. He attempts to release Sel-Makor on Voss. Finally, he attempts to eradicate all life on Corellia, one of the more inhabited planets in the galaxy and a member of the Empire at that time. If these attempts had succeeded, Hades would have proceeded to conduct a ritual that would have consumed all life in the Multi-Universe to grant him the ultimate power. During his reign that lasted for 500 billions of years, Hades killed, enslaved and destroyed countless of lives and universes; destroying entire planets and galaxies only to bring darkness upon the Multi-Universe for immortality. Hades, alone, destroyed countless of races and civilizations, killed octillion of lives, destroyed billions of universes and brought war and despair to the 1st and 5th Multi-Universes for billions years. Hades is so cruel that the spirits of the ancient Sith Lords have made multiple attempts to kill him as a matter of principle, not only the ancient Sith Lords tried to do that, but even some of his officers in his Sith Empire tried to kill him as well.
- Scathach is an interdimensional bio-weapon created by the Sith Empire, despite her Faux Affably Evil demeanor and twisted sense of humor. A being of chaos who killed her friends years ago and destroyed her homeworld to feel the fear of living beings. Scathach sought to escape her decaying realm by invading another worlds she could wreak havoc on, and set her eye on Earth's universes. For 600.000 years, Scathach convinced her mother, Kali, that humans are the true enemies of Darth Hades only to start destroying countless Earths across many parallel universes. A chessmistress extraordinaire, she manipulated all the history of mankind and was responsible for EVERY single wicked, cruel and catastrophic event that turned the wheel of human civilization. Every war, every massacre, every murder, every death, every suffering, every birth, every happiness, every genocide; all of this was generated by her in the hope to find a human who had the ability to withstand the power of Tech of the End to free her mother from the Tech of the End cube. Scathach not only acted to free her mother, but she loved to see the death of billions and billions of human beings who were killed in her game throughout history. Scathach was a being motivated by a lust of chaos and random whims, and happily conducted torture and brutal murder of infants to further her goals. A sadistic torturer and Manipulative Bitch since she was born, Scathach murdered her own mother, Kali, at the final battle and manipulated over 390.000 adults and children into massacring each other in 192 year in Ancient China. In this devilish way, Scathach killed BILLIONS personally in many ways, along the way she convinces children to jump from rooftops and men to kill their pregnant wives. Scathach is the monster who started the World War I and World War II, the two most deadly conflicts in human history. In the end, Scathach tries to use the Tech of the End to destroy the 0º Multi-Universe and destroy the Milky Way galaxy for the sake of chaos. Scathach is a unique-type of CM in the storyline as she is one of the most realistic villain in so far in terms of human history, showing that she is the definition of Illuminati organization, the group manipulating the human history. Scathach is simply pure evil.
- While Darth Malgus has his share of crimes, the true monster is his master, Hundun, an unscrupulous Mad Scientist from Gystroic Organization who values the Dark Side of the Force solely for his scientific curiosity. Hundun's experiments with Darth Nihilus helped to turn Malguns into the Ax-Crazy creature we see in present. Hundun handles most of the planning for Malgu's team, and has no compunction killing anyone he thinks is a threat, even Darth Hades' own Chevaliers. Hundun's actions lean to numerous deaths from the Chiropteran outbreaks and when Malgus is dead, all Hundun cares about is stealing his daughters to experiment on later. Hundun is among the most cruel scientists of Sith Empire.
- Vincent Nightray is a 400-year-old man with a penchant for Body Surfing; he's stayed alive this long by jacking innocent people's bodies, ditching them when they start to rot, and repeating the process infinitely. When his own Philosopher's Stone runs out, he sets in motion a plan to cause so much misery in Fiore Kingdom that someone will be desperate enough to recreate the Stone, allowing him to steal it with no risk to himself. He's abusive towards his "children" as well, and turns out that he is the father of Atala Arck, and later everyone knows from where her "evil personality" came from. Vincent attempts to steal the body Atala's Love Interests, who had already been severely traumatized by torture by Scathach's Cult, solely so that he can force him to rape Atala, forcing Atala to hate men. He later shatters the mind of one of his Neo-Black Demon servants when he dares to miss his dead friend, turning him into a mindless eating machine. He's never shown in a sympathetic light, comes off as an overconfident Jerk Ass in person, and doesn't even have the excuse of not being human to protect him, Vincent Nightray is indeed the most cruel cultist of Scathach's Cult, bringing Atala and Azul nothing but happiness for his death at the hands of his own superior, Scathach.
- Scathach is not the only Black Demon out there that can make even their own creators, the Sith, tremble in fear for creating such creatures. Jeanne is unique among the few Black Demons in that she has no discernible Freudian Excuse and no motive behind her atrocities apart from research or personal enjoyment. Jeanne is the leader of the Research of Spiritual Activities from Sith Empire and is known for being the most civilized and organized Black Demon woman, sophisticated and intelligent like a mature woman, Jeanne is actually a cunning manipulative bitch who have tendencies to kill people who worked with her, unlike Scathach who is a rogue. Said atrocities involve experimenting on a young girl possessed by an Energy Being known as Sprite, to the point where she was physically and mentally exhausted. When she tried to force her to continue, she unleashed a surge of power that would have killed her if her father hadn't saved her from Jeanne. Years later, we see she's continuing her experiments, and after learning the girl is still alive and more powerful than before, she gives an expression that can best be described as arousal. Jeanne has her own hand in Prime Earth incidents by having a contract with Scathach to send her more chips to put them into humans to support her in the New World Order. When she was still working for the Scathach's Cult, she was in charge of the "Holy Sword Project". She was so obsessed with wielding a holy sword, that when she learned she couldn't, she turned her attention towards those who could. She kidnap dozens of children for the "Holy Sword Project", where she would perform heinous experiments on them, with fatal results for many. When the children weren't capable of wielding a holy sword, she simply has them all killed with fire; there was only two children who survived, who turns out to be Yuuji Kazami (Captain Wataru) and Lucy Sheev KnightWalker (she then discovers her Healer powers came from Jeanne's experiments). The Scathach's Cult was so disgusted with Jeanne, they excommunicated her, resulting in her seeking revenge against Scathach. Years later, when she notices that Yuuji Kazami, the one boy who survived, became a knight of Alliance of Freedom, she mocks him with the fact that all of those children who died were worthless and that he should have died with them, showing how little she cares for the children and her lives and said she was glad Lucy was killed by Aryana Westcott on Earth. Most of the technology coming from Order of Terror came from Jeanne's laboratory, a place where B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 would love. During the battle of the Universal War III, Jeanne tried to destroy both Alliance of Freedom and New Conglomerate using the dead bodies of their deceased friends just to study their emotions. It is soon revealed that the Big Bad has hired her to create an army of Super Soldiers of Black Daemons during the events of LOTM: Destiny, just for the heck of it to continue her horrible experiments in organic life... Removing their limbs alive while putting bio-organic parts in their bodies in terrible pain. Most of her subjects have died or lost their sense of self, and she shows no remorse and uses their bodies as food for her pets known as Sith Puppets, zombies of the deceased members of the defeated Sith Empire, all of them were people who created her and rose her... Her parents and creators. Later in the story, she calls herself a fool several times for her past mistakes. At first, this seems like a form of redemption, but the very next time we see her, she used some bio-device created by Hundun to heal herself and reveals she only called herself a fool for not realizing what went wrong with her experiments, and now she has successfully created his Super Soldiers, children and men that were brainwashed and were cut in pieces millimeter by millimeter to become beings known as Daemons. She overshadows even the Idea of Evil in terms of her sheer depravity and is the Black Demon who is treated as irredeemably evil and possibly insane while even Scathach had her own standards and started to hate science because of her. Utterly heartless in her endeavors, it was no surprise that many would consider devils and demons having more humanity than her.
Triggers Hell & Satan Cult
- Leohart the Prince of Hell is the instigator of the Multi-Universal War and the Dark Demon King of the ancient malevolent Dark Empire, Triggers Hell. Desiring an army of Satanism users to serve his will, Leohart hired Cad to kidnap infants, so that Leohart could perform horrific and potentially fatal experiments upon them, coldly disregarding their possible deaths. When he felt that Momonga was growing too powerful, Leohart commanded Albedo, Momonga's lover, to kill him, ignoring her protests and mockingly praising his apprentice for her "loyalty" when Albedo believed that she had carried out the order. Later, after deciding that his former apprentice, Judas, had grown too powerful, Leohart attacked him on Myggu, brutally murdering Judas's brother, Muris, and sadistically torturing Judas himself into submission, later using Judas in a plot to kill Deon. Leohart then corrupted Littlefoot and many other heroes to make them fight each other on hell while their friends are tortured by demons on Hell. Leohart, in his life time, enslaved, devoured and killed trillions of people with his own hands and brutally crushing any hero faction to ensure power. Leohart is the monster who had the most high body count in the entire Multi-Universe, personally eating women and children alive and transforming them into his undead slaves and sending to the battlefield to defeat the enemy and give them nightmares. He even invaded Minecraftia world and killed all kings and queens to eat their souls. As always, Leohart is a malevolent, sadistic monster who employs exceptionally cruel methods in his quest for power.
- The King of Nether, Lazarus, is the demonic mastermind of all the evil appearing in Otherword Saga. A devil who rules over his dimension of demons with an iron fist, Lazarus is a Pure-Blooded Devil that arrives on Minecraftia and immediately massacres several innocent villagers who tried to approach him, considering them bugs and immediately created death camps to turn women and children in slaves to working for his glory. Before attempting to unleash his armies of demons onto the planet to plunge the world into a living Hell. Though thwarted in this, Lazarus spent centuries building himself a criminal empire that he used to hide his evil activities, notably mutating a princess Andr into a half-human hybrid after making a deal with him to save her race from extinction, leaving her an outcast by both humans and his fellow Andrs. Later, in the story, it's said that Lazarus was actually the monster that opened a gate between Minecraftia and Hell, making countless demons kidnapping many species of monsters but yet benevolent, sending them to hell and using them as foods of their demon army. Before returning to Nether, the Hell of Minecraftia, Lazarus burned down 25% of Minecraftia for spite to show how powerful he is to the kings and princess of that world. In the present, Lazarus is an absolutely dreadful excuse for an employer, brutally melting, crushing, and snapping in two his own minions for the smallest slights, from failure to simply stating the fact of a temporary setback. In the end, Lazarus tries once more to unleash his demonic forces onto Minecraftia again when he notices Katarina Couteau was sent to Minecraftia after her death by the hands of the Fallen. Lazarus is the most cruel male Pure-Blooded Devil out there.
- Chantique the slaver is a leader of the slaving operation Crucible from Triggers Hell, and as the Magister Impressor, is responsible for educating and teaching new slaves. Chantique proudly presides over a legacy of misery and torment, forcing slaves to battle one another in pointless gladiator fights, with one slave in particular having to carry the memories of every other slave who had ever suffered in the past. After the slave's suicide, Chantique proceeded to mock his would-be savior on the meaninglessness of his death. A brutal sadist who was not above outright murdering his victims, Chantique also possessed a grudge against her rival Sephiria Arks KnightWalker and would stop at nothing to make her suffer and destroy all that Sephiria relationships had formed with her friends. The crowning moment of cruelty for Chantique was seeing that ever since she rose to lead Crucible, she celebrated by having one of her old schoolmates buried alive. When she learned her father was coming to collect her old classmates, Chantique buried them all and gleefully mocked him that he should have taught them how to hold their breath. Chantique is considered to the most dreadful Low-Class Level Demon of LOTM: Sword of Kings.
- Wolf is an Warlord Evil Sorcerer who fancies himself to be the next ruler of Hell. Millions of years after he devastated his world by a nuclear war brainwashing the warmonger, Wolf and his minions opened offered the souls of the deceased people of their world to Leohart the Prince of Hell. After their mother dies, Wolf is overjoyed, seeing this as his chance to seize power. However, noticing that Wolf was planning to destroy even his own family, his brother defeats Wolf in battle and banishes him. Wolf moves to Triggers Hell and ruled a blood land filled with zombies and takes over. Wolf sends out assassins to search the land and kill anyone who practices magic in his territory. Wolf also assassinates all the leaders of Multi-Universal Defense Forces so he can be a better position to strike. Wolf's zombie army is at first undisciplined and unmotivated and does not win battles. However, Wolf later kidnapped civilians to turn them into zombies but more humanized. Wolf's troops seize a village and end up killing all the prisoners they captured, as well as blowing up a church of Eternal Knights. Wolf claims demons are a Master Race and wants to fight for their interests, but when he discovers his son will be a demon, he plans on killing him. Wolf, is the most hypocritical villain from Triggers Hell and is considered to be the most evil villain of Hell Saga alongside Leohart himself.
Ara Astaroth & Revelation of Qliphoth
- In the Multi-Universe, there are COUNTLESS Anti-Christs, they come in many genres, forms and appearances but there is NO Anti-Christ able to overthrow the TRUE Anti-Christ, whom is the second daughter of Leohart the Prince of Hell and the older sister of the Morrigan. Ara Astaroth, the Greater-Scope Villain of Mafusa Revenge Sub Arc and Arc Villain of Madness (Leohart's Cult) Sub Arc is the True Anti-Christ of all Anti-Christs and one of the main reasons why Triggers Hell was so feared being directly responsible for many of the most bad incidents in the story.
- Past: Originally, she was sent to Prime Earth to open a portal between Hell and Earth to connect it with Leohart's Essence, and so bringing Hell on Earth by using Leohart's Cult as her main supporters, but the main reason behind of this is because the Prime Earth is the Pillar of the Multi-Universe and she wished to bring down the laws of the Multi-Universe to live in a existence filled with nothing but death, where she could have much of sexual pleasure and drink blood for all eternity. Formerly one of the Enforce of Nine Demon Gates, and an Inquisitor of Blood Cult, Ara was driven out when it was revealed that she was a Serial Killer, who had performed sick experiments on captured Demons and Angels as a cultist of Blood Cult, genetically altering infants in order to create super soldiers, and murdering others in an effort to unlock the secrets of immortality. With Petelgese-Rommane Conti, she joined up with the Leohart once her cruelty was discovered, but was expelled, Ara then started recruiting lost sentient children with promises of power to turn them into her servants.
- Hell's Entrance: Once she was free to do whatever she wanted, she worked to Leohart as his The Dragon. In her quest for territory, Ara fought the Sith Empire for the control over Sister planet and brutally killed Kali's sister in front of her, resulting in the birth of Scathach years later. She is first introduced torturing a defenseless woman, and in that same scene also "talks" to a man she just hanged. Ara is established as an Ax-Crazy psychopath who gleefully assassinated the Reality Council. She then goes on to force not one, but two Sadistic Choices on a former Reality Council member and a pregnant woman. Amaterasu forcing them to choose between their own life and their granddaughter's life, and the life of the Reality Councilor and a pregnant woman respectively, and says that her only real motivation for doing so is that she see Gods and mortals as playthings. She then later kills one of her own guild mates right in front of Nu Wa for the crime of annoying her. Some years later, she creates the Curse through sending thousands of Bunny Demons to small villagers has millions of people devoured in the most brutal and extreme ways that no sentient beings dared to imagine. Later, she invaded Paradise itself and killed dozens of innocent souls that were sent to Heaven after a life full of despair and sent them to Hell alongside their families with the solo purpose of destroying their peaceful lives and kills many Arch-Angels on the process in front of their loved ones before being punished by God himself for her wicked crimes who finally notices that she has no salvation.
- World of the Gods: She infiltrates the Divine exams, corrupts Cu Chulaain with the curse mark, and then triggers a war between the Hell and Gods that followed by the Great Cataclysm that lead to the death of thousands of Gods. Uncaring for anyone but herself, Ara has a habit of using and betraying anyone close to her. In order to destroy the world of Gods from inside, Ara kills the Nordic Hero, Thor, and disguises as the hero. She then proceeds to kill the God Council by brainwashing them and making them killing themselves. Examples of this include trying to kill her subordinate Ravana once he had outlived her usefulness, and impaling Thor devoutly loyal lieutenant, Neith, while hugging her, leaving her traumatized for months. Later, Ara would outdo herself by creating illusions that tricked Neith's best friend, Atena, into nearly killing her. Ara also used Fenrir as a tool, erasing all of his intelligence, speech, memory, reasoning and emotions just to turn him into a Power Nullifier against one man's weapon. Once Fenrir had successfully absorbed the flames of this person's weapon, Ara had arranged it so that Fenrir self-destructed, nearly taking out a planet with him in the process.
- Earths: Ara is responsible for orchestrating all of the evil in all Earths of the universe in her quest for godhood. Ara manipulated her fellow worshipers into betraying their own race, infecting them with a virus that dragged them down from their Divine Protection and sent shockwaves of destruction and anarchy throughout the cosmos. Following this, Ara began waging war on anyone that wouldn't cow to her whims, with atrocities that turned all Chronicles Books in Black after exposing their pages to the Blackness. Ara then has her own minions that were once innocent kids killing animals and pregnant women in satanic rituals that took the lives of ore than it can be counted. Even when seemingly beaten numerous times by rebels that seek to be free from her cruel Church, Ara always reaches out with her mind and corrupts other righteous rulers like La Folia KnightWalker, the parallel version of La Folia Rihavein that ruled over KnightWalker Dynasty and corrupted her into becoming her servant, using her to enslave and butcher entire nations alongside overrunning islands and lead her to become a sexual-insane monster who thought nothing more than having sexual orgy and left her people to die in hunger and diseases. Once gaining the god-like power she has so long craved by sucking the life essence of all souls from all Earths, Ara annihilates her former human worshipers while treating all life as playthings for her to torture and sadistically kill as she pleases before making her way to Prime Earth. Ara also subjects many rebels to horrific fates worse than death, and goes on to torture and brainwash the former heroes of Celica Arfonia's Academy into becoming her personal attack dogs. Ara as always, was depraved, shockingly vile villain for a story originally where Abyssals were the worse enemies, and stands out as the first irredeemable Pure-Blooded Devil in the setting, with her monstrous personality and billions year campaign of darkness made all the worse by the fact that she was fully capable of redemption, yet rejected it at every turn.
- Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine: During the dark war between KnightWalker Family and KnightWalker Funeral Parlor that dragged many countries to war, Ara was responsible for nasty experiments on children, which resulted in many of them suffering permanent trauma, all so that he could create a powerful Cyborgs. Being the person who created the Cyborg Project, Ara had no compunction murdering people in her path and was willing to even use her own cultists as guinea pigs in her Magi-Tech experiments to give Cyborgs immortality. The success of this project would allow the KnightWalkers to utilize Cyborgs in battle and turn the tide of the war in their favor, the Cyborgs are beings who use magi-tech under their favor to destroy their enemy and are equivalent to 500,000 men. Unfortunately for the KnightWalkers, a young Kureto Hīragi tracked their operations to Warsaw, Poland and seemingly destroyed their research. Ara, however, was not present at the time as she and the Researchers of Divine Hand were busy creating the Black Tar in West Russia. Without wasting time, Ara went to see Kureto and turned him a Sin Archbishop and happily accepts more than 500,000 men from his army to become her sacrifices and blames the KnightWalkers for using chemical weapons against Kureto's men to escape from the sight of the world. Ara then spent days consuming their souls one by one while getting "wet" of hearing their screams of having their skulls being crushed and their guts leaving by their anus. Using her contact with Eckidina KnightWalker, Ara requests more sacrifices and have Will Williamson on the task to capture more civilians to send them to Ara's HQ in Russia without knowing that Ara indirectly killed Maria Jissele and turned Azul Jissele's life in a living hell in the Slums of Paris. As a research of Moon Terminator Company, Ara used Revy's young sister, Catalina, as a sample to her insane tests with the Tech of the End. Abusing her and breaking her limbs little by little before erasing her memories and healing her body and sending her back to the hospital like if nothing had happened just to repeat this cruel cycle all over again. Later, it's revealed that Ara was involved with the Artificial Demon Weapon Project in 1932 and used hundreds or maybe thousands of war prisoners of WWII as guinea pigs and turning them into Artificial Demon by leaving them awake for weeks; thus turning them insane and forcing their evil spirit to wake up to seal their bodies, minds and souls inside of weapons. In all of her appearances, Ara is a petty, hypocritical, and sadistic torturer who thinks that the world should be reshaped in her own vision while putting everyone on the world in crucial pain before turning them into her servants; completely putting them into an eternal state of suffering to the point that even warmongers like Ashaus and Mal wished to die to free their spirits from such hellish state where Ara used them as sock puppets and playthings.
- Raizen High School Arc: Even during the events of Season 1, was Ara on the move and was acting behind the scenes alongside The Fallen's Essence. During the events of Season 1, Ara was defined by selfishness. While most De3mons are satisfied with a single corpse a month, Ara indulges in killing and devouring multiple humans in a short time and goes to other countries to do spree-killing, not caring that it brings the authorities on her own minions from Mafusa Gang while she skips on to other Wards and leaves others to face the consequences of her actions. Ara is also a vicious sadist who relishes the fear, despair and pain of her victims and has on occasion committed gruesome murders without even eating the victims. Not even members from Mafusa are safe from her depravity, as Ara has shown herself willing to slaughter them should they attempt to interfere with her pleasures. A skilled manipulator, Ara tricks a despondent Vipéra into aiding her with her goals, claiming that she'd turn him into a demon but when Eckidina KnightWalker sell weapons to Aki Honda to be part in a bigger game, she lost control over Mafusa Gang and decides to see what is happening only to see Aki Honda being destroyed by Katarina but she leaves her daughter to her death while mocking her cowardice and seals her soul inside of her claw. Working behind the scenes days after the invasion of Tenguu City and Tokyo, Ara masterminds the Golden Cataclysm in Spain, a catastrophic event in which a special forces unit is deceived into massacring over 2,000 people via improvised gas chambers and blames the KnightWalker Family for the insane attack by killing soldiers from KnightWalker Family and putting their bodies on the scene of crimes; and thus starting the World War III officially during the events of LOTM: Sword of Kings Special: "From Hell" Letter.
- LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow & Scorched: See below.
- The Corbin Files: With the foundation of the Researchers of Divine Hand, Ara appeared as a biological-scientist that worked to the RDV and helped the ruthless Shou Tucker in his experiments by gathering the Three Elements of Hell and injecting them in Haru Zageko after she brutally tortured him for weeks. Ara was also his partner and apparently helped him in his research. But along the way, Ara proved to be cruel enough to happily receive orders from the superiors to sacrifice hundreds of people for the sake of her research to revive dead people. Soon afterwards, she proceeds to betray her superiors and turn them into mindless chimeras while she put an insane child named Krul Rose on the command of the organization. When Evans reported their crimes for the Global Pact Defense, he asked Ara to disband the organization but Ara's answer was a stab in his stomach while Haru was watching. In an attempt to destroy all witnesses from her presence in that HQ, she went to Haru and proceeded to stab her numerous times in his belly while Evans was watching in despair. Possibly, Ara finished Haru and continued to stab Evans to kill him once for all. Later, it turned out that Haru was alive and Ara proceeded to throw him out of the laboratory in a hellish winter, where he died from the cold. Before Ara could escape, she altered the memories of her "puppet", Krulcifer, an artificial Black Demon created by Ara using Haru's DNA to suit her needs. Her alteration included throwing her emotions away and turning her into a machine but it failed when she met Krulcifer met Katarina.
- Mafusa Gang Sub Arc: After Katarina Couteau was corrupted by the Black Tao and became Elesis Du Tirial, Ara's Shadow, a wraith entity similar to Fallen's Essence took control over her mind and made her kill hundreds of innocents, including burning people alive in satanic rituals. Upon creating the Black Tar, Ara became uses Elesis as sock puppet of Mafusa Gang and tries to make her use the Black Tar in all oceans of the world to infect all water of the planet to kill all living beings and destroy the Earth's atmosphere through the global warming. Elesis then starts a civil war while Ara took pleasure in using the body of the righteous Katarina to make evil deeds in her name and forces Elesis and Katarina in the same body to torture her best friend, Imperia Deamonne. Unlike all her previous actions, Ara reached a new level by making heroes to commit evil acts while putting them into eternal state of suffering.
- Phoenix Sub Arc: More than 18 years ago, Ara tried to experiment a Death Plague in a small village that lead to the death of countless animals, killing the weasel of Klarion, who was a small and innocent child at that time. Without wasting time, Ara has her demons slaughtering a village of innocents and abducting all of their children, Ara painfully transforms all of the children into psychotic killing machines to be used as weapons by training them in a brutal training that took the lives of their families. Klarion, was the most affected by her methods of training and literally went insane after witnessing his friends being eaten and raped by Ara's Trainers and cultists that were nothing bunch of pedophiles and cannibals. Ara brutally tortures Klarion upon capturing him with clear lascivious intent, gloating that children are easily manipulated tools— and that people's refusal to hurt them only makes them a "righteous fool." After creating the Phoenix's Stones 4 years ago, her stones are stolen by Catholics and tried to seal it but Ara sent her forces to their Fire Tribe and had all their members mutilated to death, forcing the young Mash to curse herself with the Phoenix's Stones. Nowadays, Ara sends the now-insane Klarion and his comrades to Veronica nation where she set up the prince of the nation, Alois Trancy, to destroy the world using the Phoenix's Stones but her plans are ruined when Klarion betrays her and tries to get immortality to avenge his friends. In Klarion's last moments, he refuses to die before he sees Ara dead. After Klarion's partners managed to escape from their punishment, Ara personally kills them by slowly ripping their heads for assisting Klarion in his rebellion.
- Madness Sub Arc: She first seems like a girl hopelessly in love with Katarina Couteau when she first met her into a normal day, using a cheerful personality to hide her darkness, even trying to bargain with Imperia Deamonne to obtain her, but when Imperia rejects her offers, some of her true colors shows when she kidnaps Jellal and put him into a device that would drain his life force and eventually turning him into a Ghoul. When Katarina and her peerage tries to rescue him, she reveals that she was the reason that Satanism was brought to Earth and was considered a evil religion for centuries, and even wrote a Bibly for satanist, teaching black magic and laws of Leohart, their King. Some of Shigure's backstory was influenced by her as well, such as having her family being captured by her cult and being offered as a sacrifice for a Low Level Class Demon and sending women to Trolls, where they're raped to give birth to a new Generation of Demons on Earth, if the women are infertile or dies during the brutal rape of giant trolls, Ara order the trolls to throw their bodies in a river where they become food for Dark Spirits. If the rape succeed, the sperm of the trolls quickly grow up into ugly-beast and devour the women from inside while Ara watches it with pleasure. Ara is complete and utterly atrocious being who cares for nothing but herself. She has absolutely no morals, enslaves or murders entire species because they irritate her, especially races that have peaceful cultures, and makes a sport out of Kick The Dog. She also betrays pretty much every ally she could possibly have at one point, safe for the twisted B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, whom she fell in love because of his sick mind. When the Rogues invades their insane cult HQ to rescue Suzuya, Rentaro's childhood friend, it turns out Ara is a sex fiend with a nun fetish who goes to various churches, captures various nuns, and turns them into her sex slaves against their will, keeping them as her personal playthings. She not only reveals this with glee, but when fighting Imperia she says it may be fun to rape Katarina everyday whenever she calls out her name, showing she never loved Katarina but just sees her as part of her nun collection, and would force the Red Haired Demon to cosplay as nun only to satisfy her desires.
- Ara, as the Empress of Astaroth Empire, was a diabolical tyrant of a Dark Empire that had no rules and was the most CHAOTIC and DESTRUCTIVE empire of all existence. In her reign, Ara allowed all types of crimes in her kingdom that extended until the limits of all Multi-Universe, from homicide to genocide, Ara and her supporters created campaigns that allowed the worst types of people to do WHATEVER they wanted to all planets and living beings of existence without laws or morals. Ara, unlike her fellows folks, she displays signs of "Encephalopathy", meaning that she was a normal living being but had a twisted sense of morality, similar to homosexuality, showing that she was not INSANE or a person with some mental illness and commit all her atrocities for pleasure. In her search of revenge, Ara wiped out God from existence and become the Ruler of the Multi-Universe—where she revealed her true colors by massacring civilians and noncombatants whose only crime was being slaves of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire. Ara frequently displays a tendency to betray and kill those who work with her, including her Sin Archbishops of Leohart's Cult and showed no mercy when En failed to kill the rebel leaders, sending him to Unit-CM 130's laboratory after removing all his powers to be dissected while he is alive. Ara showed resentment towards the Angels and happily tried to have all Fallen Angels of her own Empire executed, despite the Fallen Angels having previously worked with her and her faction for thousand of years.
- Ara also crafted the Ara Doctrine, which laid out principles of Astaroth Empire, would repeatedly demonstrate her cruelties as a Empress, upon her promotion to High-Empress, she taxed the subjects of all universes to starvation. During the earliest days of the E.N.D., a bio-technological weapon built to destroy planets, Ara sanctions the obliteration of rebel city NiLaha and claims the victory as her own and said she now have the power of the Gods in her hands. Ara later has the E.N.D. fire on the Astaroth base on Deus Ex Vectron (the former homeland of DEM Empire) to quell rebel activity, killing countless members of the Empire's own men, while also wiping out the remainder of the Resistance. When Imperia finally defeats her, Ara still made an attempt to summon a giant pentagram around Russia on Prime Earth to suck the souls of many people she could to gain immortality again. Ara's only response to any of her atrocities is a cold, smug sense of satisfaction. Ara was a purely evil devil who would kill first billions, then insurmountable trillions, just to satisfy her raging desire to be the only Goddess of the Multi-Universe, and stands out as the most iconic female villain in the storyline for this very reason. Aside from that, she was a Knight Templar par excellence, Ara exercised cruelty nightmarish even by the standards of the Demons and Devils and is known to be the most cruel Empress of all times. Instead of Idea of Evil, many people thought she was the TRUE incarnation of all evil despite her jerk and comic relief behavior. Ara is also highly considered the most evil CIS Production villain from Magic Side and her appearance in the show proved to be the most disturbing and darkest episodes of all CIS' stories, ever.
- LOTM: Destiny: See below.
- While weaker than Black Demons, Demonic Entities are known for being lesser-demons who feed from negative emotions and are located on the lowest rank of Sliding Scale of Villain Threat, being only a threat to families and people from a respective region... However, this specific demonic entity takes his name to Up to Eleven and is considered the most despicable and ruthless spiritual entity of LOTM: Sword of Kings. While most demons are beings who have a grey moral and are trained to be evil, the demon Thresh is a sadistic Lesser Demon who shows his devotion to Ara Astaroth through the death and suffering of children, who are, according to him, more easy to torment and funnier as they make more "great" expressions. A demon who was born in the Dark Space between the Multi-Universes, Thresh left his empty realm to join Ara Astaroth to find a reason to live. In her army, he finds what he truly loves, suffering. 3 billion years ago, Thresh arrived on Earth and waited for an intelligent race to rise while he slept for years. When the humans arrived, Thresh went to the surface and started his career by haunting bourgeois and wealthy people, slowly turning them insane and making them become serial killers, one of the best examples nowadays is Elizabeth Bathory, who he disguised himself as an attractive witch to seduce Bathory and teach her new methods of torture as well as the secret of eternal youth. This caused Bathory to go in a killer rampage that resulted in the death of 600 virgin girls, whom were used as sacrifices to Bathory bath in their virgin blood. In 1800, Thresh was summoned to Sleepy Hollow where he started to get stronger by sacrificing a newborn kid from Afton Family and makes the mother commit suicide by lying to her, saying he will return her baby if she kills herself and offer her soul instead. However, even after she killed herself, Thresh still devoured the soul of the newborn baby and kept it in his belly to torment his next victims. For the next years, Thresh started possessing mothers to murder their own children before forcing their own suicides to devour of their eternal suffering while keeping them in their houses and homes to become hateful spirits in order to torment the next generations of humans living in their residence; all to get more spirits for himself to achieve full power, so he can have enough spiritual energy to unleash his own army of slaves. During the year of 2035, he is summoned by a group of Aranists in Tenguu City and starts by possessing a body of one of his summoners to rape a female cultists of Ara's cult, forcing her to under rape of others cultists as a symbol of loyalty and faith, however, it was nothing more than sexual crime to feel the pleasure of lust. Finally cutting loose in the climax of his act, he turned the cult of Ara of Tenguu City in a total cult of sex where people would go to drug themselves and have sex until the women died and their fetus totally destroyed. Thresh then slaughters hundreds of his minions in the most creatively depraved ways he can think of—such as tricking their into cannibalize themselves and by addition, taking bath in the blood of their newborn children to achieve "eternal youth" just like he did to Bathory. One year later, Thresh possessed a young man to slaughter his entire family of six, most of whom were children, Thresh then mentally assaulted Kyouko Kirigiri when she tried to investigate the killings, and continued to haunt her months afterwards until Ratatoskr decided to step on when they noticed Thresh was a high-threat from Qliphoth. Beginning to haunt the Fraxinus for its own amusement, Thresh took control of the spirit of an innocent man, refusing to let him move on into the afterlife, and forces him to terrorize Fraxinus. After trying numerous times to kill various members of the Rogues, Thresh tries to force Sanada to impale Brian, her baby, in front of the Rogues, then tries to force. In Fraxinus, Thresh received orders from Vira to take down the ship, which he enjoyed by using his clones to make the officers of Ratatoskr killthemselves, resulting in a bloodshed where Fraxinus almost fell in Tenguu City but was prevented by the AI Maria. Finally reaching the climax, Thresh kidnaps Katarina and attempts to extract her demon within in the basement of Fraxinus before mentally assaulting her with memories of her past. However, because of his arrogance, Thresh was humiliated and killed by the own demon inside of Katarina he tried to devour, Elesis, making it a very well-deserved death with a brilliant karma. Thresh was a sadistic and petty demon who took great joy out of tormenting innocents, and wanted nothing more than to kill and terrorize all it could.
- Melisandre was a sadistic Serial Killer in life who died shortly after murdering a woman named Shibata when, while she was walking to land the final stab, her infant son, Youichi, grabbed her shoelaces, causing her to fall out of a window. Stealing Youichi's soul and putting it inside of a parakeet, the Demonized Melisandre promises that if Youichi can escape her for three months at a time, she'll bring the child's mother back to life (something she can't do). Able to track Youichi's soul, Melisandre kills and devours anybody who tries to help Youichi, feeding off the psychological torment it causes, as much as the actual souls. Between all members of Lust Sin Section from Leohart's Cult, Melisandre is the WORST of them all.
- The youngest and cruel villain of the story is not just a childish girl that wishes to troll everyone around her, but to cause pain in her pranks. Being the most devilish teenage girl of the story (while Eckidina is said to have 40-years old) Kruel Rose is the 14-years old leader of the Researchers of Divine Hand, a terrorist cell that engages in mass death and destruction in the name of world domination using magi-tech, while selling it other nations for high-prices to assist the Black Army of Leohart's Cult. Kruel runs her organization with icy ruthlessness, and regularly places thousands of innocents in harm's way, with notable instances involving trying to flash-freeze an entire city; hoping to blackout New Marais and all of its life support systems; attempting to destroy the United Nations headquarters; and disabling a satellite and leaving it to crash into Philippines, all in order to further her plans to assist Ara Astaroth. Though at first seeming rather professional about her crimes, Kruel decides to meet Katarina face-to-face to study her energy, she then gets interest in the girl because of her unknown energy and try to dissect her, but failing to dissect the teen alive, Kruel kidnap the girl's best friend, Imperia Deamonne, while promising to exchange her body to study, at which point she tries to kill the girl anyway just to torture Katarina. As a final attempted atrocity, Kruel tries to obliterate Vice City in USA even after Katarina was already in her hands, killing its entire population plus the gathered world leaders, then blame the deaths on Ratatoskr for using powerful technology that is forbidden by United Nations. With no empathy, remorse, or limitations to her ambition and greed, Kruel personified the very worst of the various terrorists the Rogues encountered throughout their missions and is considered the most cruel teenage villain of story, even more than Sonia Nevermind, Yan, Aki Honda and Tomoo, releasing an eclipse that covered all those candidates; Kruel is considered to be the most evil Special Main Villain of the Saga AA. Watch out, because there are many twisted kids like her out there.
- Da Ji, in this story, is MUCH worse than in the Chinese Mythology. Da Ji was once a human in her previous life and was a war criminal who, during the Bosnian wars, led her troupe of soldiers into a village while the men were away and slaughtered the elderly and the children. The women suffered worse. Any woman in their teens or over where taken and subjected to endless rapes and tortures in the Ancient China. To escape justice, Da Ji became a Chiptorean with the help of Ara Astaroth or monster in the Slavic tongue-a vampire. She then joined Ara and carried out "purges" of any leftover clans in Leohart's Cult's territory. After fleeing to Russia years after, Da Ji was confronted by one of her victims who had become a magician and empress to hunt Da Ji down, who turned out to be none other than Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, who she sold to the pirates and pedophiles in Middle East years prior the beginning of the story. When presented with a picture of all Sephiria's friends that she'd tortured, Da ji sneered she'd done "thousands of Bosniak sluts" and only remembered them by how they looked "down there" before mocking her about having probably slept with her boyfriend because "Chinese demons loves to control and steal what people loves." She then proceeded to assume her true form to kill Sephiria, unaware that the rage inside a grieving Sephiria was far more powerful than Da Ji knew. Daji, the Nine-Tailed Fox, is the most devilish God from mythology that CIS Productions has to offer and shows that even gods of evil like Hades, Thanatos, Ravana, Kali and Bakasura has their standards and desires nothing less than the total destruction of Da Ji and her disgusting hobbies that made Ara "proud" of her.
- Zarc also known as the Cataclysmatic Anti-Christ Acnologia was once a Demon Slayer who was supposed to be a savior of humanity and a bridge between them and spiritual-kind to free all living beings from corruption of Idea of Evil. Instead, he became a scourge upon both, slaughtering countless humans and angels, even the ones Fallen Angels kind to mortals, for fun. Becoming a dragon did nothing to improve his demeanor. During the rise of Astaroth Empire, Zarc wasted no time and joined the heinous Ara Astaroth in her evil cause; everywhere he goes, he spreads death and destruction in Ara's name and for his own pleasure. He doesn't even speak most of the time because he thinks mortals are vermin that are beneath him, despite the fact that he used to be one. When he finally speaks, it's mostly rants about how he desires nothing but destruction. Then he brutally murders Kyouhei Kannazuki right in front of his friends. Unlike nearly every other villain in this story, Zarc has never shown a single redeeming quality. Acnologia is such a hateful and destructive monster that even the Leohart the Prince of Hell is wary of him.
- Klaus Braunchsweig is the bastard brother of Chinatsu and the most ruthless member of the nobility. Dissatisfied with former Tathagata's grandson being made the new ruler of the empire instead of him, Braunschweig launched a civil war with the goal of seizing absolute power for himself. He continued Godom Empire's despicable policies of eugenics after the death of the Emperor Tathagata Killer, believing nobles to be inherently superior to commoners, and allowed himself and his fellow aristocrats free reign in oppressing the countries under their control. Braunschweig was a cruel military leader who treated his subordinates terribly, threatened a genius admiral's family to force the admiral to serve him, executed the sole surviving noble of a battle for merely suspecting him of treason, arrested his loyal right-hand advisor for privately criticizing one of Braunschweig's insane orders, and overall cared nothing for the soldiers whose lives he threw away in pursuit of his own personal glory. However, Braunschweig's most monstrous act was a crime known as the Westerland Massacre. When the colony of Westerland killed his oppressive and pedophile nephew, Braunschweig was outraged—not that his nephew had been killed but the fact that the commoners' "ingratitude" had killed a fellow aristocrat—and decided to make an example of them by nuking the their continent, murdering its entire population of 80 million civilians. Not only was this a war crime that shocked even the North Korea, but after it was carried out, it resulted in mass defections from his soldiers and suicides from allied nobles. When the KnightWalker Family decided to leave Godom Empire after their stupidy from nuking a neutral country, Godom Empire mets its end by the hands of Stabilization Union. However, before his escape, Braunschweig promised revenge and decided to go to Russia, where the remnants of Leohart's Cult still active even after Ara Astaroth's demise, where he offered all souls of his country killed during the invasion of SU to become a true Black Demon. Later, he left Earth and explored other universes, enslaving whole planets with his new demonic power and formed his own Dark Empire that is current known as the fascist Shadow Army Empire, a empire where civilians are forced to work for the sake of the military. He became insanely paranoid when Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire was defeated. After accepting the Aya Tokoyogi's offer he has become a near-perfect example of The Caligula... Much worse then before when he was on Earth, which shows in mass executions, ethnic cleansing, using conquered populations as human shields or cannon fodder for his armies, attempting to rape the princess of the Skeletons, Skelly and suspending women over a pool filled with hungry crocodiles, dropping thousands of pregnant women into cauldrons with stitched-together Apostles to turn the unborn babies into half-human demons that rip apart their mothers upon birth to serve Ara Astaroth. Probably the one of the most disgusting and creepy male villains of the story, Braunschweig is the most evil male major villain from all CIS Productions universe, ever and showed acts of cruelty that even the Emperor Tathagata Killer would abhor.
- Vice-Rei Artorius is a repulsive, greedy priest of the Catholic Church in Manaus, a Corrupt Church which exists solely for his benefit; Artorius doesn't even believe in the tenants of the Church and is willing to sacrifce anyone from his ranks with the solo purpose to save his soul from falling to the depths of Hell. His followers go into debt to give money to the Church, some even committing suicide; Artorius doesn't care and even expose their bodies in public to their weak-minded followers of his Church to show what God do when they refuse to pay for their souls. While not killing anybody himself, Artorius has his Church Police kill at least dozens, possibly hundreds of not more of enemies. He also has an orphanage where children are abused, raped, and generally treated horribly, including people that non-Catholics. He also allows, if not orders, horrendous medical experiments, and organ trafficking, including some of the children who once worked at his Church, all in name of his God that he thinks non-Catholics, homosexuals and protestants should die. Finally, Artorius takes advantage of his followers; in one instance, he took sexual advantage of the mother of Asuha, then just cast her aside "like a piece of garbage, resulting in her killing herself (and trying to kill Asuha as well), motivating Tomas, a former elite member of the security unit of VSA, to take down the Church once it was useless to him and planned to escape from Manaus with his tails between his legs; using the money of all people he killed on the past. Artorius had a rough childhood, but these do not excuse his actions. In addition, while at various points he seems to care about his followers, but Artorius is shown to care about nobody but himself and is one of the few human enemies the Rogues had displeasure to meet, showing that in the end, Artorius is the worst Catholic Priest of the storyline.
- Vira... Or better known as Eugen Katsuragi is the only type of Pure Evil villain of the whole storyline that is the evil counterpart of some Pure of Heart hero and one of the 4 antagonists that Katarina Couteau truly feared and was tormented for the rest of her life for being a "thing" that had the face of her now-mature sister. This Trope is almost dedicated to the Free Monster known as Vira who is the head of Astaroth Heavy Industries and has no sides in a war that she is always assuming the role of villain to both sides. Vira is mastermind behind all the evil in the first half of LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Madness Arc and has hand in at least 3 Sagas of LOTM: Sword of Kings alongside Ara Astaroth. Vira is the evil counterpart of Eugen Katsuragi that was revived by Momonga 10 years later after the current events of the storyline and tried to use her to overthrow Ara and stop her from turning the omniverse in Astaroth Empire. Once revived, Eugen Katsuragi went insane when she learned that Katarina and all her families were killed by Ara on Prime Earth and later betrayed Momonga and beheaded all his underling. After learning the truth of the future, Eugen named herself as Vira and opened her mind to the Blackness. Using Astaroth Company, Vira manipulates the population of Kassh planet into getting vaccinated for a virus of her own making, the people unaware that the vaccination itself is a virus that will slowly and agonizingly transform their every cell into black cells of Devils, eventually eating their brain and turning them into mindless zombies under her control. Running no tests beforehand, Vira is fully aware that the virus is killing most of the infected, turning them into shrieking, metallic monsters known as Jags, and is amused at the fact that they annihilate all in their path. Within ten years, all of Kaash's millions of citizens except a few thousand are either dead or Jags, and Vira manipulates the last of the population into slowly being turned into her robotic slaves, revealing that she plans to continue her experiments on all of Earths that Astaroth Empire never managed to reach, knowing most of its population will die as well, before moving on to infect the entire 0th Multi-Universe, using her new mechanically "evolved" humanity to set herself up as the only human alive and became a legend in the future, some type of Human Legend in the future of Ara Astaroth that people will worship.
- Saga AA: After entering in Time Portal and returned to the past, Vira goes to the past and affiliates with Polícia Civil do Estado do Rio de Janeiro. On Earth, Vira is showed as an ever-grinning lunatic who is Sephiria Arks KnightWalker's most personal and hated enemy. Vira first met her nemesis when she splashed deadly nanoprobes all over the Wataru's newborn son, hoping for the Rogues to excruciatingly kill him, unknowing that it would create their worst enemy, whom she would later go on to attempt to dissect, freeze to death and clone him to create her personal armies of zombies to serve the Revelation of Qliphoth. Serving as Ara's right-hand woman for most of the story, Vira gleefully commits any and all orders given her, the higher the body count the better, and often goes beyond what her orders entail so as to inflict as much pain and death as possible, such as trying to murder two innocent teens for merely stumbling nearby her base, or by trying to annihilate a small village with an Black Grimoire by summoning plagues like rats and hungry bugs to eat the population alive. Her loyalty to Ara being simply a pragmatic partnership, Vira often enacts her own schemes, normally involving acquiring plagues or biological wapons in order to destroy any planet she wants then hold others for ransom while attempting to kill anyone in her way, an entire cruise ship of innocents being just one instance of this. Her own accomplices fare no better than her enemies, as Vira tries to silence a captured compatriot, abuses her minions, and brutally murders her partner, even after the latter assists Vira in attempting to transform all of humanity into Ancient One under her control. Despite Ara's defeat by the hands of the Rogues, Vira never intended to stop and said that she will only left this world once her plan is complete and intends to use the construction of an experimental nuclear power plant in the Middle East by Lusamine's company by joining Order of Terror to start a meltdown that would result in a biological attack in India, America, Russia and United States, no caring who were her allies and enemies, it took not so long for Vira being targeted by all universes like Manufacturing Progressive Sciences was. Unlike B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 who focused only on Prime Earth, Vira used BILLIONS of contacts outside of the planet to spread her influence and increase her biological tests... What was a terrible mistake since more than 506,000 planets turned against her. Yet, in a coward act, Vira used Order of Terror as a bait and blamed them for her actions before cowardly leaving Earth behind after destroying at least 3 continents with her biological weapons, leading to the death of 503,000,000 people.
- Sith Saga: Not showing care to which side she is, Vira joins Zoyineian-Sith Empire and assist Hundun and Jeanne in cruel biological weapons after killing their subordinate, saying that there is no one better than her to assist the Sith Empire. After meeting a handsome Sith, she started to fell in love with him... This is was suppose to be sign of redemption until she meets the pregnant wife of the Sith Troopers... And so, Vira plunges herself in a new totally level of cruelty. She strangled the son of the Sith to death with his umbilical cord before they were even born, and later in life uses an attempt on her crush's father's life by a religious fanatic as an opportunity to murder his mother without drawing suspicion on herself. Several people who interfere with her plans are killed in brutal ways, including a politician who's decapitated by helicopter blades, a scientist who's bisected with a malfunctioning automated door, and a priest who's blown up onboard a ship during takeoff. As a member of Sith Research Department, Vira became the symbol of madness itself and drives Yūichirō Hyakuya's girlfriend, Shinoa Hiragi, to madness and suicide (and finally shows the most disgusting scene of the whole CIS Productions' universe) and uses Tyrahs, a native race of giant bugs that once lived on the destroyed planet, Bandu, to abuse her for half a day, leaving her with scratch and bite marks all over her body while being impregnated by countless eggs of bugs. She later taunts Yuuchiro with this crime in an especially vile Post-Rape Taunt. She brutally kills everyone within her company who tries to expose her crimes before leaving Sith Empire during the battle of Darth Hades against the Alliance of Freedom. Again showing that she had no side in this long-war and left everyone she worked with to die.
- Triggers Hell Saga: After returning to Hell, the place where she belonged, Vira replaced Ara Astaroth as the head of Revelation of Qliphoth and became a researcher with grandiose plans of a new Qliphoth borne at her hand. In the dying days of Triggers Hell, Vira is confronted by a local Pure-Blooded Devil from Astaroth Clan disgusted with Vira's horrible experiments on the camp's POWs and was even more disgusted with her technology inside of a Magic dimension. Vira coldly shoots the Devil dead and sent all her forces to Astaroth Clan to wipe them out before the notice of her experiments could spread to other Demon clans. With the invasion of Alliance of Freedom on Hell, Vira's ultimate plan is to unleash her virus universal-wide to eliminate any people she deems not part of the perfect Revelation of Qliphoth future and to kill all members of Alliance of Freedom and Triggers Hell together. Yet, her plans fails when she is stopped by Dark Couteau who refused to say that she was once the Eugen Katsuragi that her original self saw on Earth, banishing Vira from Hell.
- LOTM: A Draw of Kings: To continue her quest for power to revive Ara Astaroth and continue her future, Vira finally meets her counterpart, Unit-CM 130 and the two start to work together... Vira attempts to continue her research by draining the Life Energy from a sentient floating island, condemning the island's sentience to a slow, torturous death in the process. When told that the floating island could, if completely drained of its energy, fall out of the sky and crush a town's worth of innocent people underneath it, she smugly says that it's not her problem. She also kidnaps Nu Wa and uses her energy to power the giant rune that makes her invincible to abandon her humanity and become a Goddess with the same of Nu Wa, leading the righteous Goddess to a slow and painful death that made the innocent Hoppou-Chan cry for the first time as she vanished in dust. Vira then says that living beings becomes trash once they're dead and kick her remains. Vira's only drive is her passion for immoral experiments, and she happily perpetuates the strife caused by the DEM's ravaging, supplying weapons for DEM Empire's conquest. One of these experiments is the Creeper Derangea, a virus which causes plant life to burst through the infected's skin, resulting in a Cruel and Unusual Death. Among Vira's other pointlessly cruel actions are leaving Alisa Ray Peram Westcott to die for her failure. Vira is also hideously abusive to her own cloned children: she attempted to body-jack Cyrus in an attempt to gain immortality and poisons Cyrus with something meant to kill him as slowly as possible once she betrays him. In her final fight with the true spiritual Eugen Katsuragi, Vira refuses to accept that there are two "Vira" and prepares to use Nu Wa's abilities to suck her soul essence and torture her by castrating her with her own nails and in her last moments, she refuses to die by the hands of low-class beings and rip off her heart, committing suicide while promising that Astaroth will be back some day, for Ara is eternal. During her whole life, Vira took the lives of more than it can be counted and was the most sinister and dark human that Katarina Couteau and Imperia Deamonne fought and faced many times before running away like a coward and became Katarina's worst nightmare yet. Vira considers life itself as irrelevant, and commits every atrocity she does purely to sate her own twisted curiosity; such cruelty could only matched by her counterpart, B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, who was is the symbol of evil science while she is the symbol of depravity itself. Yet, unlike Unit-CM 130, who had a side, Vira was so vile that not even Hell, Purgatory, Qliphoth, Limbo, Valhala and Tartaros accepted her; showing that in the end, Ara Astaroth never really liked Vira, not because she was disgusted of her actions; but purely because Vira could one day overthrow her in terms of PURE CRUELTY.
- The Emperor of the Black Army, the Black King, is a oppressive tyrant that wiped out all life on Prussia and used the capital of the country as his kingdom while brutally using the survivors as his slaves before turning them into his personal slaves, Black Demons. As human, the Black King betrayed his sister at a ceremony to expose her as a "Norma"; Normas are humans without magic who are shunned and sent to become glorified Cannon Fodder in a war against interdimensional Abyssals (alien beings). This results in the death of their mother. The Black King has their father arrested and promptly executed to seize the throne himself. After becoming a Demon King by joining forces with Ara Astaroth, the Black King kills Tohka Yatogami's sister in front of her and gives her body as a sacrifice to the Celestial Spirits to turn the 2nd Multi-Universe in a dark force known as a Malevolence, however, he failed and Tohka escaped, leading her to Earth while being chased the Homeworld Gem, a affiliated organization with the infamous DEM Empire. While on Earth, the Black King worked as an Inquisitor for the Revelation of Qliphoth and labels all Jews as heretics and wants them captured for magical experiments that harvest their souls to turn himself more powerful. Not only is he a gleeful participant in this organization, he's a cruel sociopath who kills people for fun then blames it on his prisoners (usually innocent people who happen to be Christians), tortures and brainwashes said prisoners. The Black King then betrays Ara by forming a pact with narcissistic Heis and gives her power over the Black Army, resulting in the death of millions of people around the world when Heis summons the Black Army during the battle of Aldegyr Kingdom. He then orders Heis to steal the Grimoire Heart from Leohart's Cult Base and manipulates the young Tomas Sev into becoming a corrupted demon by killing Lucas Kellan, his childhood friend, in front of him during the events of Will of Qliphoth. He then pathetically says that everything that Tomas did in his life was to make himself all-powerful and that he was only a tool to destroy the world while breaking the spine Lucas'. Feeding on malevolence from Tomas' Mahesvara energy, he gains enough power to do become a Demon God and he begins to Mind Rape humans into the same state as malakhim, forcing anyone who’d ever sinned to commit Psychic-Assisted Suicide. Combined with his thinking that he is responsable for every atrocity in Tomas' life and that Fate itself was working to his will, he is represented as a pitful antagonist who claims that nobody is over him in the ranks of the Black Army; in the end, the Black King is nothing more than Big Bad Wannabe who thinks he deserves merit for Ara and Vira's crimes.
- While Vira is considered the only Complete Monster inspired in a Pure-Hearted Hero, there is another villainess with the same case but unlike Vira who fell in the depths of insanity, the Future Imperia Deamonne from Rise of Qliphoth era voluntarily joined the Revelation of Qliphoth by her own free will when the war between Witch Cult and Ratatoskr versus the Black Cult was over. With the death of Katarina and all people she once loved, Imperia gave up on the light as her Cyborg personality was twisted and somehow lazy enough to keep fighting for the greater good. Imperia had trained arduously to strengthen her own martial art style to not lose from the fight with demons. Watching demons crumble under her feet, Imperia realizes that power is the true justice of this world, becoming a genocider that uses overwhelming power and uses all means needed to defeat her enemies. However, the years of massacre and taking bath in the blood of her enemies slowly consumed her persona and she became even more twisted to the point of lying to other people she lost her sanity because of her past, when in truth, she was always like that and used her deceased friends as an excuse to keep killing demons and humans alike in different planets while keeping the façade she is an insane psychopath. After the victory of Ara Astaroth over the Paradise and all forces of the Multi-Universe, Imperia, now by the name of Achlys of the Depravity, is revealed to have been manipulating the Earth's Resistence the whole time. First awakening Kurumi Tokisaki's powers as a monstrous Inverse Spirit by letting another attack and try to rape and eat Kurumi, Achlys formed a lust towards Kurumi's alter-ego and constantly toyed with her and her friends by beating her daily while keeping her in a dungeon. Achlys manipulated conflicts throughout the story between Black Demons and the mostly peaceful Demons, resulting in camps formed to hold and exterminate all the Low Level Demons by Ara herself, thus resulting in a Demonic Holocaust. Achlys lured Kurumi to her and paralyzed Kurumi and then, demanding Kurumi "prove" her love for Achlys, raped a traumatized and terrified Kurumi before informing her Kurumi had been born solely for her and would now die for her before disposing of her. Once Achlys finished with Kurumi, she proceeded to brutally behead her and put her head in her room to keep her most "precious" people with her forever, even to the point of going to where most of the Rogues died to cut their heads too. She then joined Astaroth Empire after she got bored of just killing and dreamed in stepping in higher floors. As a Astaroian, she was promoted to Supreme General of 5 Area of the Omniverse, rulling over an entire omniverse with iron fist. As ruler, she allows murder, rape, and robbery to run rampant among the planets and entire universes. Making a deal with Vira to fully turn her in a Black Demon, Achyls creates a serum that she gives to various criminals that allows them to transform into monsters to steal souls of powerful Black Demons of the Astaroth Empire. Having the power to absorb souls, she uses that power to draw in hundreds of evil souls from the criminals she killed, wanting Maria to kill them so that the souls will be released into the Living World, giving her power. Continuing further, several years later, Achyls had forcibly spawned monstrous abominations inside eight Astaroth officers to test out her latest experiment, coldly slashed or insulted the few that actually managed to maintain any sort of sanity to accelerate the process, intended to murder every last one of them almost immediately thereafter, and when that failed, deviously placed the blame on several of her superiors instead, thereby prompting the feudal government to (attempt to) exile or incarcerate each of them. What's worse is that, by transforming the eight officers into Demon hybrids, Achyls had destroyed the officers' chances of ever being accepted back by their friends and colleagues, having been turned into the Astaroth's most feared and detested of adversaries, as well as sullying the reputations of the three exiles, all three of whom were assumed to have been dead, disappeared or were painted as co-conspirators by their friends, colleagues and superiors.
- Pre-Los Reina de Corazones (100 years before prior): As the brutal dictator of 5th Omniverse, Achyls became a sociopathic pyromaniac who ruled her universe without responsability, only unleashing total chaos upon her people and turned the capital of Astaroth Empire in that region in a total chaotic town with no laws where demons tortured mortals for fun. Having usurped Astaroth's democratic politician of the 6th Omniverse, she started a civil war, in which she had Ara's friend, Brother Blood, ripped limb from limb, Achyls also uses forced labor to mine the magnetic and explosive element of bavarium, to make super weapons for omniversal domination; it is implied she wishes to do this to satisfy his pyromaniac needs, all in order to make every single atom of the existence burn to turn all existence in a total fire pit of destruction, heat and death. It is also revealed she was behind the coup that killed Suzuya's parents, as part of a deal she made with Vira. When the Alliance was finally aware of her presence, she orders one of her men to kill themselves for failing to stop the rebels, before ordering her army to raze the liberated town of Costa Del Porto in Prime Earth to erradicate the division of Maria's army. She later has Kruel Rose tortured for not mining bavarium fast enough to the point of burning her face, resulting in Kruel's corporation start a civil war with Achyls' Empire of Astaroth Heart. When she has a bavarium missile built, she decides to test it by launching it on another town of Prime Earth while using the façade she was doing it wipe out the rebels. Exasperated by the Alliance's interfering with her plans, she beats one of her men to death and orders another attack and calls for the assassination of Maria Arzonia. The leader of a secret order of vampire killers once employed by the Achyls' Empire, discovered Achyls' plans in betraying Ara using the bavarium and the ruthless Empress had him viciously tortured and nearly murdered the man's daughter, to make him talk before Maria saved her, despite being a demon (who would later be executed as well by the former). When serving as aide to a Astaroth politician, Achyls empowered Cartels to commit crimes over the country and kidnap his own employer's daughter with no intention of returning her alive. When Selim Bradley saved her as well for causing chaos within Astaroth Empire, Achyls had him captured and tortured by the Cartel with his limbs removed, his eye and ears gone and his skin flayed before he was recovered by the vampires and placed in the Artificial Beastman project to heal him.
- Pre-Los Reina de Corazones (500 years before prior): For centuries, Achyls continued her insane quest for domination in the hope she will one day overthrow Ara, however, when it was revealed Ara letting Achyls do as she pleases, she immediately notices Ara is toying with her and gives up on the idea after discovering Ara is way more powerful than her. Now, with 3 omniverses under her control, she relishes killing and expresses a "love" for all life by playing with life; using stripping newborn infants from their humanity and turning them into mindless slaves. Her Establishing Character Moment is building up public support for a war against the Last Light, the resistence of Angels who survived the Hell of Qliphoth so far by having her own youth brigade, just children training to be soldiers, slaughtered by her troops disguised as Angelic soldiers. Developing an intense hatred towards Idea of Evil for being under its will, she has dedicated her life to spiting and destroying its and its creations, including Black Demons. Much later, she burns down the church housing Karal Maxwell, the immortal Meta-Human son of Lucas Kellan and Isis Maxwell, who managed to survive the battle with Ara Astaroth. Desiring to keep a piece of her past with her, Achyls kidnaps the young Karal and make sure to kill every single priest and nun in the Church. After training Lucas and Isis' son through brutal trainings to turn him into her assassin, Achyls brutally forces him to kill his own pet kitten, resulting in the sanity of Karal being destroyed and turning him in a complete Black Demon just like her. To prove his loyalty to Astaroth and her, Achyls sent him to his homeplanet and had him kiling every single human in the planet for centuries, even killing pregnant women. After he returned to her, she informed she found a way to destroy the Idea of Evil by turning him the very core of Black Battery of the Blackness, she then proceeds to steal the battery until she discovers that Ara is planning to betray the Idea of Evil as well, thus forming a partnership. During their studies, Achyls had entire planets destroyed with the Black Virus to materialize the Blackness' physical state, resulting in the death of 5% of the omniverse controlled by her. Noticing the Inter-Dimensional race of new Angels and Gods from other omniverses appeared to destroy Ara and Achlys' plans, she possessed the God Mortanius and used him to corrupt the Guardians of the Pillars of Nosgoth from the 8 Orbital Omniverse by murdering Ariel and leaving her lover Nupraptor to find her body and drive the Guardians insane with his grief. This in turn corrupted the Pillars and caused the land to decay and rot with the Guardians, thus resulting in the destruction of half of the 8th Omniverse, probably leading to the highest-body count ever made so far. With the corruption of the Pillars, she possesses the Last God of the 8th Omniverse and rebuilds the fallen words order of vampire hunters, driving them to endangerment and establishing tyrannical control of Astaroth civilization. She uses this control to construct a network of Demoic-powered machines around 8th Omniverse of Nosgoth to direct the energies of the Device, an ancient Triggers Hell war weapon to further her plans to kill Idea of Evil. With Janos imprisoned and deformed to power the Device, the insane Empress plans to activate the Device and kill all non-Black Demon life in the 8th omniverse, which of course resulted in a higher-body count so far.
- Los Reina de Corazones (original arc): As the new leader of the Astaroth Empire's Five Area, Achyls became an even worse Control Freak of the highest order. Her ultimate plan is is to use Ara's technology to brainwash the world Gods, in order to expand the influence of the part of her empire over the last remaining omniverses. Achyls assembles a team of villains under the command of The Heretic, the adult clone of Karal, and orders them to capture Maria Arzonia (who still not aware of Achyls' existence due to her limited omniversal travelling) so her mind could be broken with Ara's spell as she is the only being in her omniverse who still has connections with other Gods. Later, Achyls sends Heretic to attack the Alliance's base in order to steal technology necessary for her plan, near-fatally wounding Selina Strawberry in the assault. When Heretic breaks down and begs for Achyls to love him as a mother, and wishing to have Karal's memories, she shoots him in the head for disobeying her orders regarding Karal. As the brainwashing is taking place, she orders a mind-controlled Maria to shoot her allies and friends, or at least the little she had left. Failing to control the Gods, she created a magical artifact called the Dreamstone, which had the ability to force its victims to live their worst nightmares, often driving them into a murderous rage. Achyls used the Dreamstone to spread fear and chaos across the land until she was defeated by the rebellious demon Etrigan and Merlin, but not before she mortally wounded the Future Hanekawa, resulting in her merging with Etrigan to save her life, whom he deeply in love. When Merlin was discovering that Achyls cursed him with a Death Spell, he was corrupted by greed and desired to gain immortality. Playing on the man's desperation for immortality, Achyls manipulates Merlin into spreading the Dreamstone's dark magic across his Multi-Universe, resulting in casualties on a global scale, while Achyls fed off of the negative energy of the stone's victims, becoming the second strongest Black Demon of the existence. She gets worse throughout the Omniversal Civil War, when Maria finally managed to start a war agains the tyrannical government, starting with planning on performing experiments and possibly lethal surgery on infants that she ordered Vira to capture for her, while in a red-tinted laboratory that even the most mad of Mad Scientist would be afraid to work in, over a lava lake on Nibiru, all in order to turn them into Hybrid Black Demons. Later when she faces her old apprentice, Karal, she takes great delight in murdering his brother right in front of him, and afterwards, sadistically tortures him with fire while hinting at a Fate Worse Than Death for Karal. And at the near end of the war (years before the Rogues' arrival in the future), she successfully turns half of all children in her omniverse to the Qliphoth side by exploiting their fear of death, and of course, she very nearly annihilated the entire Paradise Resistence forces, including the children and women being protected by the resistence. Later, knowing Astaroth Empire was no longer useful for her, she had her loyal Astaroth allies disposed of as well when she had no use for them anymore, and made the part she had control over Astaroth Empire into a new fascist dictatorship known as Separatist Alliance ruling by fear and using planet-destroying superweapons against anything with the idea of dissenting. As the Empress, she was known to have personally destroyed entire populations and single handedly razed entire cities that were suspected to conspire against her. Of course, with this betrayal, Ara did not let that pass and started a new Omniversal War between the two Empress with half of the Omniverse divided by the two Empress, resulting in a war with quintillions and quintillions of deaths.
- Sword of Kings - Madness Sub Arc: When she is informed that Katarina and other Rogues arrived in the future via a time portal summoned by Ara, Achyls caused many worlds to be caught in war, resulting in millions of lives needlessly lost, in order to find new recruits to bring Katarina to her as she knew she was not a weak warrior. Seeing a new young boy known as Herperus, with potential being blocked by the love for his wife, Illana, Achyls murders her, a fact she eventually reveals this with sadistic glee. Under her orders, her legion lure several Alliance Warrior into traps where they are murdered. When Kararina and Maria escape with the alien Shyir Rev to his homeworld, Achyls proclaims to the inhabitants they are "under the Astaroth's protection", which involves handing the Alliance rebels over or she will set off a bomb of Black Virus that will destroy the planet. When they fight back, she allows the detonation to occur, though the people are saved, Shyir Rev sacrifices himself. Attempting to reach the 10th Earth to kill the Rogues and recover Katarina, she hires a mercenary to take control of Suzuya and board the Intercerptor, she critically injures Lucas and brutalizes Asuha before being overpowered and defeated. When she is through trying to seduce Katarina to rule beside her, Achyls tries to beat and rape her before trying to kill her for not "accepting her love." Seeing her rescue team arriving, Achyls dispatched her legion of child soldiers to stop them from reaching her, resulting in her kids killing soldiers who refused to kill childre. She even allows children being protected by Astaroth Empire to die just to stay beside Katarina. An ruthless caligula and manipulative bitch who relishes the suffering of others for the sake of pain, Achyls stands head and shoulders above most previous Black Demons villains in terms of monstrosity, with her actions even disgusting Idea of Evil.
KnightWalker Alliance & Order of Terror
- Eckidina KnightWalker is the new Director of KnightWalker Family and the driving force behind all evil in Saga AA. Eckidina is a sadistic chessmaster and Manipulative Bitch since she learned to walk and talk and is the most evil and abnormal being who walked in the face of Earth. The GDP, which are pacifists forces, are regularly attacked by Eckidina's Elite Guard, a squadron of soldiers, some of whom are children turned into Cyborgs, that Eckidina brainwashed into becoming fanatics of her cause, while also performing painful experiments on them that, while upgrading their abilities, shortened their life spans by decades and destroying their humanity. Showing no regard for her own troops, Eckidina regularly sends entire squadrons on suicide missions, has the limbs of those who doubt her sliced off, and kills any who outlive their usefulness. Desiring to awaken the dark side of humanity, Eckidina commits countless attacks in countries, kills millions of innocent people per day like a hobby, destroys laws and peace in the entire world, allows rape and murder in her own nation, destroys entire cities, kills their loved ones in front of them, and tortures their loved ones in front of them in order to make them go insane like her. Eckidina then plans to become the LN-666 Project and use it to make herself all-powerful, then remake the world in her image. Eckidina is even considered the Anti-Christ in person by civilians. Though putting up a polite, friendly exterior, Eckidina, is a true monster under the sky of a beautiful and hot teenage girl. She is a psychopathic narcissist who despises all that is good in the world, while relishing any and all forms of wickedness humans are capable of for no logical reason, claiming that "life" is nothing but a dream and humans are nothing more than a thought. At the end, Eckidina killed more than 12 billion people at the end of World War III and changed the history of the world, however... With this... What was left from mankind finally found redemption as the Bible said: "After the defeat of the Anti-Christ, the peace will reign on Earth for 1 thousand years". Eckidina is THE most evil human villain in the story, the most disgusting and cold person who walked on the face of Earth.
- Diabla the Qliphoth Tyrant is even MORE of a monster compared to her original counterpart, Eckidina KnightWalker. After Karma suggests that Diabla forget about the Peace Foundation, Diabla critically broke his legs and step in his head several times until his skull crashed, thus killing him. After becoming a Spirit, Diabla tried to test her new powers but there was nobody to help her, and doing so, Diabla used children of her slaves to use them as her "partners", torturing them to the brink of death every day for the next 5 months. She thought using them is more efficient because their bodies are fragile and so she ordered her scientists to use sperm sample to force her sex-slaves women to get pregnant again and again to use the newborn infants as "sparring targets". In order to show the world what she could do, Diabla ordered her scientists to open a hole to the center of the earth, where she would place the LN-666 Project in order to change the behavior of the planet and generate countless natural disasters that would eliminate all life on Earth, and without a second twice, Diabla began several natural disasters by killing billions. After that, Diabla killed all her slaves in cold blood using the earthquakes after keeping them on constant torture for years. She was responsible for killing the adults while the children were sent to the gas chamber. While the war raged on, Diabla also sent more than 1000 nuke bombs to Mexico, Argentina and Brazil, which killed the entire population of South America and destroyed 40% of the planet. With the war, Diabla used her words persuade the people from the West to worship her, as a result, many people created Religious Groups that started to use thousands innocent people in heartless rituals, believing their lives will make Diabla stronger. When Katarina fought Diabla again for the second time, Diabla showed the head of her sister, Eugen Katsuragi... In a deposit. Diabla claimed that she opened her grave and cut her head off only to show it to Katarina, leaving Katarina in Rage Mode. Yet, Diabla's most evil act was to kill Rentaro Satomi in cold blood in front of Katarina as she cut his members off one by one and forced La Folia to watch Katarina dying. In the final battle, Diabla summoned a black hole using the LN-666 Project to suck the entire Earth to finally put an end to human race that she loves so much, as result, the entire mankind was destroyed, leaving only 200,000 people on the planet after the end. When Katarina was about to kill Diabla, she don't hesitated and used her own boyfriend, Misogi Kumagawa, as a decoy. When Katarina attacked Misogi, Diabla used her claws to kill both Misogi and Katarina. After her defeat, Diabla continued to cause chaos by using atoms of the universe to become one with all existence, and doing so, she completely erased all life on Earth leaving only 10,000 humans in the planets as she destroyed countless stars and planets around the universe for fun while laughing like a sick monster. Combined with a psychotic sense of life and lack of empathy, Diabla stand up as the most evil Spirit of all times, an estimated 12 billion people died because of her when she started the Apocalypse and World War III, and her genocidal insanity is legendary to this day. Diabla is de facto the most evil villain in Saga AA.
- Aki Honda, An elementary school student who, along with her Girl Posse, relentlessly bullies and torture to death several kids, one of them know as Hiro-chan, with daily mocking or beatings. At one point, Aki forces her to eat worms. She later rapes Hiro-chan with a test tube, threatening to kick her in the stomach with the glass tube inside her, causing Hiro-chan to utterly snap. Aki Honda attacks Tenguu City with her mega-gang under the orders of Eckidina KnightWalker, killing 2 millions of people in the process, and mind rapes Katarina by delving deep into her memories and forcing her to relive her painful childhood, where she had to watch her be murdered by gangsters and her La Folia's corpse being raped. While Katarina is trapped in the illusion, the psychotic Aki Honda hacks off her arm, stabs her through the back, and cuts her eyes. Eugen arrive and manage to temporarily disable Aki Honda by knocking her. Eugen tries to escape with the badly wounded Katarina, but Aki Honda kills her by stabbing her through the back with her katana. To top it all off, as Katarina cradles her sister's dead body and cries for her, Aki Honda mocks Eugen, calling her an "insect," and prepares to kill Katarina and her fellow soldiers. Aki Honda is the most realistic villain in the entire storyline and the most hateful female characters on the story. Thanks to Aki Honda, Tenguu City will curse her name for all history, similar to how the world cursed Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin; her name will be remembered as the symbol of madness.
- The Big Bad of the 5th Sub Arc of Season 2 of Saga AA, is the corrupt, ironically-named, Emperor "Tathagata" Killer, a masked, cruel magician who ruins the Godom Empire from behind the scenes, manipulating his officers into committing suicide in his name, and is the source of the Empire’s corruption. Throughout the season 2, Tathagata allows torture, execution, genocides and helps to grow the monstrosity of corruption in the capital of his Empire so nobles do whatever they want at the expense of the lives of those beneath them as the poor are sent to the battlefields of World War III. The Emperor has the military launch brutal campaigns of conquest. Aware of his own mortality, the hedonistic Tathagata plans to corrupt his daughter, Chinatsu, so even after his own death, the corruption of the empire will go on. Using communism as a tool to hide his dictatorship, Tathagata plans to put the entire world under his thumb and wipe out all Americans of the planet. And doing so, Tathagata killed more 100,000,000 people. Tathagata is the best example "Joseph Stalin" style dictator and his actions left the entire world in ruins.
- The unnamed terrorist of Millennium Syndicate, White Mask, the head of the Bombers Division, started off as just an ordinary Mafusa soldier serving Aki Honda, but by the Mafusa Gang Revenge Arc, has become something far, far, worse. The archenemy servant of Elesis Du Tirial to the arc White Mask establishes himself when he and his men cold-heartedly slaughter an airport terminal full of American civilians, forcing Crauz to shoot innocent people to give a reason to make New Union Soveitic attack USA during the World War III. He then follows this by shooting all his men who helped him to get rid of all witnesses of his illegal operation. White Mask hijacks the Filipino president to derail his peace talk and get the nuclear launch codes so he can nuke and conquer Europe while Elesis Du Tirial focused in polluting the oceans with the Black Tar. When the president resists, he targets his daughter to break him. He then bombed major cities across Europe with chemical weapons before invading them, massacring millions of people and single-handedly starting the final battles of World War III. In addition, it was he who ordered the nuking of South Korea, as well as the one who even earlier saved Queen Liza, the Queen of North Korea, thus making him responsible, directly or indirectly, for half of the incidents that happened inside of World War III—including the actions of North Korea, NUSSR and the new Millennium Syndicate—making him responsible for the deaths of several millions. Despite not having an actual relationship with the Revelation of Qliphoth, the true organization behind Mafusa Gang and Millennium, the White Mask was the only member of Mafusa Gang that was considered to be worst than their leader, Aki Honda.
- The secretary and Supreme Queen of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kim Sae-Hak, also known as Queen Liza, is the daughter of the deceased former dictator and Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-Un, and is one of the most devilish and heartless rulers who dared to walk on the face of Prime Earth, and was, without doubt, the most cruel leader of KnightWalker Alliance, even more than Eckidina KnightWalker, King Hamdo and Emperor Tathagata Killer and othe genocidal leaders together. Kim Seo-Hak, is a profound Narcissist who believes herself a "Salvior" who will defeat the concept of corruption and capitalism that is no longer bound by humanity's rules. After the death of Kim Jong-Un, Sae became the Head of the State and ruled it to a new era. In her initial years as a ruler, she proved to be benevolent and removed the country from a state of exile and destroyed the socialist regime of the nation, thus, breaking their treaty with China and Russia. Thanks to this, North Korea signed a peace treaty with South Korea, putting an end to the war Korean Peninsula, however, nothing of that was true and was only a façade, because Sae was actually Nazi-Lenist who believed in a central government controlling every aspect of life and so she secretely joined the KnightWalker Family in 2035 and turned her office in a Extreme-Left government, starting her reign of terror. She builds up the North Korean military machine and invades the rest of South Korea in 2036 soon after Eckidina KnightWalker ordered her naval forces to invade Washington D.C. as well launching H-Bombs at Los Angeles and Virginia, taking the lives of 1,000,000 people, starting World War III's era. She orders her security officers to test Sarin gas on a town of innocent civilians of her own state to kill the survivors and raze the city as most of the population were useless to the country, personally kills her lieutenants for any failure and orders purges of her entire military staff on a whim, and largely destroys the countries she invades as she did with Greece. When the tide of war turns against her, she uses her troops as sacrifical lambs to delay the SU in Asia advance long enough so she can destroy the major Japan and China cities with her newly-developed nuclear missiles and force a victory. Exterminating her old enemies, Seo has her military invading South Korea without shooting a single bullet, Seo sets up a brutal dictatorship, using her former lover as a proxy by brainwashing him and having him commit atrocities in her name, with torture, murder and extermination being commonplace. Seo also had her soldiers stormed into Axdra Military Hospital and slaughtered its occupants, including the medical staff and patients. Even those undergoing surgery were not spared. Following the massacre, Seo's Special Forces forced those left to clean up the mess and then herded them into cramped rooms. When morning came, Seo's Forces rounded up the 200 survivors (some died during the night) and bayoneted them in the courtyard. Following the Fall of South Korea, Seo wanted to mop up all remaining resistance, especially among the Chinese and Sing living in the region. To accomplish this, the notorious Seo's Death Squad (Eseukwadalado da Moleute) initiated Operation Soon Ching (“purge through cleansing”). Singapore was the first to be purged. After interning and interrogating the city’s entire Chinese population, the squad herded those they deemed as dangerous into military vehicles. They then transported them to the city’s outskirts and executed them all. The manpower shortage and rush made the Death Squad especially merciless toward those in rural areas. Seo also ordered the elimination entire villages on mere suspicion of subversive activity. Early in December, Seo's generals planned for their men to evacuate the Singapore city of Bedok and fight in the countryside. However, Seo ignored their orders and plans and committed her men to a final stand inside the city. When the Americans and British arrived, the Korean forces realized that they faced certain death, Seo then ordered her men to fight and stand alone, causing her men to feel abandoned and vented their rage on the hapless civilians trapped inside their lines. For weeks, the Koreans raped, pillaged, and murdered. Aside from the bayonets and beheadings, they machine-gunned captives and set fire to buildings with people trapped inside. The SU ceased artillery strikes so the Korean could surrender, but the Koreans instead continued their rampage. After the dust settled, all Koreans defenders of the city had died, taking with them 100,000 civilian casualties. Despite many war crimes that were caused by Seo's direct orders, one of the most notable was when Koreans stationed in Palawan Island, Philippines, and tried to kill all their American prisoners after wrongly assuming SU forces had invaded. After driving the prisoners into makeshift air raid shelters, the Koreans burned them alive. Those who fled the burning structures were bayoneted, shot, or bludgeoned to death. A few dozen managed to make it as far as the shoreline and hide there; the Koreans caught, tortured, and executed almost all of them. Of the 150 prisoners, less than a dozen survived to tell the tale. From all dictators of 21st century, the souless Seo was the first and only tyrant to truly be considered worse than Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Adi Mindi, showing to the world again the meaning of "evil" and "brutality". When the New World Order rose, Seo planned to destroy her own country as she prefered to die with her nation than be part of a new global order that would turn her "beloved" nation into a fascist and capitalist country, thus, bombing her own country with nuclear and H-bombs and taking the lives of 29,000,000 with her. Even Eckidina KnightWalker showed total disgust for Seo for committing such atrocities thinking she was doing the right thing (as Eckidina loves people who enjoy the carnage and do not use it for revolution). Feared and hated by humans and demons alike, Seo was the last communist dictator to have ever existed, for a good reason. Seo stood out in this war as a creature of pure evil.
- Nio Hashiri (being far worse from her original counterpart from Akame no Riddle) stands out as the worst monster ever in Langdon Orphans who takes suffering of others as her enjoyment. She was born to be a child wit mental illness and the only Langdon Orphan who was a self-made orphan like Michael himself. Before meeting Michael, Nio had murdered her entire family. Arguably, she was the first one who joined Michael, finding him when he was searching for allies while at large for the arson in Los Angeles and the murder of Billie Dean Howard, which police could not find evidence that Michael was a culprit. Nio was impressed by the demonic power, charisma and leadership on Michael, and she vowed to do anything for him, even including killing. In order to cheer him up, Nio gave Michael her gun, which he used to murder his grandmother, Constance Langdon, under Nio's advice. Nio's first crime after joining Michael happened a year after Liberty City War. She burned down an entire town in Japan simply because it was so shabby that its broken pavement tripped Michael, before slaughtering all of the townspeople (including Carl Robinson's adoptive parents) so that no one would live to tell the tale, pinning the crimes on the KnightWalker Family. After Michael became the Pope, Nio served as the second in command of Melancholia and tried to destroy Sumireko Hanabusa as soon as she found the latter had betrayed Michael, but she manipulated Sumireko's best friend, Mahiru "Shinya" Banba, to do her dirty work. After Esther returned back to Vatican, Nio adviced Michael to chain her into a torture chamber, and Nio urged Esther to take more Firenza Blood in order to release her inner fixiation upon Abel Nightroad, before burying Abel inside a coffin with only a vial of Firenza Blood to take. Abel had to become a monster infected by Firenza Blood at the cost of his sanity in order to escape the coffin. She also seized the debarcle caused by Firenza Blood Rampage to make up her own plan. She urged Mafusa Gang members to kill Princess Villian alongside the innoncent citizens who wanted to keep the princess and others alive and surrender them to Melancholia. During the battle on the Star of Bethelhem, Nio arrived and helped Fiamma of the Right to deal with Catholic Rebels, but she defied the order of Melancholia and Firamma to keep Sumireko and Shinya alive. Instead, Nio forced Shinya and Sumireko to fight together inside an battle arena. When she found out that the cure was made via the blood of Patriarch Krans, Nio was panicked and decided to use a time bomb to destroy the arena before she fled, in an attempt to make Mahiru/Shinya to die together while she got away with her crimes. In Firenza Junior spinoff, most of the villains who serves Pope Michael Langdon in the Fallen Roman Catholic Church are either amoral or maybe well-intentioned extremists, but Nio has none of those qualities.
- Prior to its reform as La Nueva Familia de Arzonia, the original Arzonia Family was full of wicked and sadistic monsters due to their family mental illness and psychopathy that even its only known de facto surviving member, Maria Arzonia, had been implied to be suffered from this mental ilness, but if psychopathy and wrath combined with abusive manner, it will be considered even worse than insane. The last male members of the original Arzonia Family, Cain, Robert and Jacob Arzonia, known to the public as the Arzonia Brothers, were Maria's three half-brothers with the same father, and they were also considered to be some of the most dangerous and sadistic members in Mafusa Gang. Those three brothers were greedy and were abusive towards their sister, who was kidnapped by them from Vento of the Front when she was only nine before forcing her to join Mafusa Gang and forcing her to kill people. The Arzonia Brothers were hired for the arson which was orchastrated by Michael Langdon and the aforementioned Nio Hashiri. In such a debarcle, they made a scar on a younger Carl Robinson's life. During the mass arson and mass murder on the ground, the brothers killed refugees who went hiding in the basement and parking lot underground, making this seemly shelter into a slaughterhouse. What was worse, they forced their sister, Maria, to commit her first (though unwilling) murder by killing Carl Robinson's foster parents in front of his very eyes. If Maria refused, they'll punish her by electrocuting her. With sheer regret, Maria was then forced by her brothers to commit the murder, which made Carl believed Maria was truly responsible for his foster parents' murder, causing his frosty and callous attitude towards her when he was invited to join Catholic Rebels. Despite their claim that they saw Maria as a family, even with their seemly approve on Maria's work which made them satisfied, the three brothers saw Maria as nothing but a tool and would abuse her whenever they were mad at her. Four years later, when Michael Langdon (in secret) hired them once again to cause havoc and reclaim an ancient accursed blade, the two eldest brothers, Cain and Robert, used Maria as their tool to replace Jacob, who was accidentally killed by Kyouko Kirigiri while trying to steal dynamites. Maria was at first excited at the new job since she would make her brothers proud of her for the first time, but she then found out that they never cared about her at all. They made Maria to accidentally burned down a holy knight and left to make her face Catholic Church's wrath, before they ambused Vento who was trying to make Maria leave the wicked family as soon as possible. They also mistreated Maria by throwing firecrackers at her, eventually causing Maria to snap. Then, the remaining two brothers' fate were as karmic as possible - Maria burned them to their death. No one will mourn or remember Arzonia Brothers' death, not even their client. Despite working with them, Michael Langdon greatly despised the three brothers and so he never mourned them after their death. Kyouko Kirigiri and Lidvia Lorenzetti also expressed their disgust after knowing what these three brothers had done, and Lidvia rightfully claimed that they deserved their death. Responsible for Carl's family loss and his subsquent distrust towards Maria, as well as Maria's own tragedy in her childhood, the Arzonia Brothers arguably became the most evil Mafusa Gang members appeared after the death of Aki Honda and before the rise of Millennium Syndicate.
Brotherhood of the Abyss
- Unicron is the God of Evil, and exists as a Multi-Universal singularity, traveling across dimensions in pursuit of his goal: the eradication of not only all life, but all existence from the multiverse, leaving only a swirling void centered around himself. With that goal in mind, Unicron has devoured numerous planets, scouring the life from them, made frequent attempts to destroy Cybertron (actually his brother Primus), formed cults centered about his worship, and recruited numerous beings, often against their will, to serve as his Heralds (at one point having his servants Hook, Line, and Sinker torture a future version of Galvatron until he agreed to serve Unicron). Immortal, omniscient, and omnicidal, Unicron remains the single greatest threat to all life in the universe.
- Stan is a racist alien hunter, assassin, and sadistic pedophile who, in order to find Mana Takamiya to sell her in the black market of Balam Alliance, crafted a radar system made from a near-human silpelit Spirits who was still alive. Among other things, this involved having a surgeon remove the lower half of her body so that he could carry her around in a sort of backpack, and keeping her in a special tank that left her in excruciating pain to make sure she couldn't use her powers against him. He also cut her vocal cords to keep her from screaming, leaving her in a state of hideous agony and begging for death. He felt that it would have been a shame to let her body go to waste, so he raped her before he had her legs removed; she very likely wasn't the first as he confessed to love his job for more than 10 years. Finally, he attempts to rape Sephiria Arks KnightWalker, the ruler of Chronos Empire, for the chance to "play" with a human girl for once as he never saw humans like the human beings from Earth. Even the infamous Joker, who kills for fun, is disgusted. His actions inspired many villains in Brotherhood of the Abyss... To kill and torture this type of person. When all Clans of Brotherhood of the Abyss discovered about this man, they wasted no time and tortured him to death for 20 days. In the entire multiverse, only the inhuman Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire was the organization who give total support for his actions, but even other officers like Bismarck Bodewig and Albert Wesker were disgusted and tried to assassinate him many times on the past.
- Tor Maelz, Sven's Arch-Enemy, is the founder of the Death Bringers extremists bent on returning the Sttepens to their worst warmongering ways and is responsible for every tragedy in Sven's life. When Sven was a young boy, his entire family was killed by Tor and his men when they got caught in the crossfire of his war with Mereel and the True Steppen faction. Later on, when Sven had succeeded Mereel as leader of the True Steppens, Tor conspired to trick the New Conglomerate into believing that the True Sttepens were slaughtering political dissidents (the "dissidents" were actually armed insurgents) along with women and children; evidence for the latter was provided by Tor's men. This resulted in a horrific battle between the Sttepens and a task force of NC that left almost everyone on both sides dead.
- Fate is an unusual thing. An unseen force predicting every action of every bring. Some deities can see it, recognizing the flow of the plan. There are none, save one, that claims mastery over it, that manipulates it with such cold intent, that steers it ever toward war and the red demise of heroes. In truth, she is many Goddesses, with many names and many forms. But there is only one title. The Morrigan. More than 607 octillion years ago, three twin sisters, daughters of Leohart the Prince of Hell; Anu, Macha, Badb were born in Gates of Tartaros and were abandoned by Triggers Hell to die for being undesirable daughters of the Emperor Leohart. Individually, these three Goddesses were sisters, progenitors of sovereignty, war, and death and spent their life killing innocent farmers to live in their houses and eat from their hard work, the three sister even forced pregnant women to dance over fire for pure pleasure and sadism. One day, Morrigan's sisters decided to fuse to become one with just only ONE purpose; to lead all living beings in killing each other for the sake of war. For she is the war itself, she is the pain, she is death, she is insanity, she is fate, she is everything that evil spirits are able to evoke upon the reality. She's been seen in many shapes. The lurid seductress, the wrinkled hag, the screaming crow, and worst of all, the washer in the river. For those who witness her cleaning their bloody armor prophecies a violent end. Subtle and manipulative, there is no war The Morrigan did not incite, for she is war itself and becomes the first sin entity of the Multi-Universe. No dying breath she did not collect. Just secretly be of her making. The Morrigan controls the fate of every single living being. As the daughter(s) of Leohart the Prince of Hell, there nothing evil that this seductive princess of hell is capable to do.
- The brazilian delegate of Polícia Civil do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Civil Police of Rio de Janeiro), Felix Drake, is a minor but extremely significant character in Asuha's history. He is the Greater-Scope Villain of Asuha's Uprising special, is a powerful hacker and cyber terrorist with the goal of becoming a one-man army by obtaining some nuclear codes while using his position as delegate of Policia Civil, bribing politicians and drug lords of the country to do his biddings. Initially posing as a random man in Amazonas, he quickly formed a contract with Leohart's Cult to gain immortality and blackmails the new Meta-Human Rentaro Satomi into betraying his family and aiding him by having his parents kidnapped and kept as bargaining chips. As he attacks Peace Foundation's headquarters to steal the Magi-Tech samples, it is also revealed that he caused Mercenary Tao's fall into villainy by turning him in a Meta-Human, which earns his Lucas' hate. In Vatican, Felix takes controls of hundreds of remote-controlled cars and crash them everywhere, causing untold chaos and panic just to get to the Russian minister who has the nuclear codes. When Rentaro allows Katarina to escape with the codes, Felix responds by killing his parents in front of him. When Asuha invades his plane at the end, he avoids defeat by jumping out, fully expecting Asuha from falling to death. Felix is an utter sociopath and hypocrite, praising the freedom of doing whatever one wishes but delighting in taking this freedom away from others, and commits his crimes simply he wants to because he is bored of a police officer's life and seeks to find a reason to live causing more wars. He doesn't understand love and affection above an evolutionary level and crosses many lines.
- Zhou Xiuying, also know as Nǎo (Brain), was the Chinese-Russian leader of a terrorist Chinese group acting as "extremist revolutionaries" for United Freedom, an Asian terrorist group that seek to unify the territory of Chronos Empire, which were once part of China's territory at the year of 2025. Zhou masterminded the takeover of the Phoenix Tower, the center of the Chronos Empire's power in order to unify China and Chronos Empire by killing Sephiria Arks KnightWalker in live to all the world. While showing a tragic past by having his mother killed in civil wars where Chinese anti-separatists movementes fought the Chronos'army, Zhou is completely not sympathetic like all terrorist leaders of the world. While invading Chronos Empire, Zhou sent a military airplane of Chronos forces and order his men to attack the capital randomly with powerful machine guns that killed hundreds of innocent civilians before throwing the plane in one of the buildings of town. While invading the Phoenix Tower, Zhou had hundreds of his men shooting thousands of innocent people protesting in front of the tower. He did not hesitate to use children as living shield and cowardly exploded the Rox Bridge using two ambulances to take it down with hundreds of civilians on it. While invading the Tower, Zhou had tortured Sephiria's War Generals to extract the password of all nuclear arsenal of the country in order to turn Chronos Empire into a nuclear radiation wasteland using top secret fail-safe device Cerberus to show to Sephiria what his people suffered when Chronos Empire rose, dividing a part of China and Chronos Empire between two parts and putting the middle of the division a complete civil war, where he grew up as a tragic criminal. However, nothing of his past justified when he displays signal of sadism after watching his men burning people alive, be they citizens of Chronos Empire and China. In the end, Zhou is a terrorist who simple wants to make all people of both Chronos Empire and China to suffer what he suffered while using the façade of "unification" to hide his hatred for people who had the opportunity to have a nice and simple life.
Having the same level of cruelty of LOTM: Sword of Kings' villains, the story features a lot of Diabolical Masterminds and Corrupt Corporate Executives who want to either get rich, start a new war or fund various terrorist plots after the downfall of Balam Alliance and the main villains of LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: A Draw of Kings. Most villains of this story avoid falling into this trope due to redeeming qualities after witnessing the horror of war, but some go above and beyond the call to establish their pure malevolence.
Longinus Dreizehn Orden & DEM Empire 2nd Reich
- Ayanami Zaltros (supposedly born as Tyrant), also known as Lord Shadowspawn and "Blackhole," grew up worshiping the Way of the Dark, an ideology which focused on nihilism and instilled in him the fanatical belief that the only true power was the power to destroy. Seeing the "creation" of his own daughter, Sariss, as a transgression against nihilism, he disavowed her and gave her to the Prophets of the Abyssals to be raped, even participating himself. Though Ayanami initially served Isaac Ray Peram Westcott, in reality he held contempt for the Emperor and plotted to overthrow him because Ayanami viewed him as not destructive and evil enough for his tastes (as he had a political party under his command when Ayanami himself is an anarchist). Following Isaac's death, Ayanami declared himself the New Multi-Universal Emperor and became the leader of Longinus Dreizehn Orden and waged war on the Alliance of Freedom that were already tired of fighting. Ayanami's Imperial splinter faction embarked on a campaign of wholesale slaughter against multiple worlds, conquering thousands of planets in the process. In order to act as his puppets and decoys, Ayanami kidnapped, lobotomized and mind-controlled multiple Abyssal-sensitives to act as extensions of himself whom he could bodyjack should his own frail, elderly body fail him. His plan during the Battle of Drag to the Abyss being to take over the body of either River Zastory or Ellie both due to the siblings' Abyssal sensitivity and to prolong his own life. Ayanami also had kill-switches implanted into the entirety of his forces, and, when his attempt to switch to a River body failed, he sent them all on suicide runs against the New Republic while he escaped. This necessitated the death of every DEM Imperial troop under Ayanami's command, 50,000 people total. In the end, Ayanami was a man so completely nihilistic, that his ultimate goal as Emperor was to create a never-ending cycle of entropy until all of existence, including himself, was destroyed.
- Portrayed as an arrogant, self-important Sociopathic Soldier who joined the military for the violence, Crow Eus saw the Alliance of Freedom as something smaller and weaker than himself that he could bully with impunity. As commanding officer of the second Malevolence, Crow was an enthusiastic participant in Isaac Westcott's plan to exterminate the Rebels, viewing it as an exercise in total annihilation; his one regret was that the end of the Rebellion would mean the end of the war he loved. When Ayanami was slain, Crow, enraged at the Rebels for fighting back, ordered Malevolence to obliterate Deus Ex Vectron, intending to butcher not only the Rebels and the Brotherhood of the Abyss, but his own men, and every other sentient lifeform on the moon, out of a desire "to incinerate something green and living, gratuitously, meanly, toward no end but that of wanton destruction. A small act, but deliciously satisfying." A petty, sadistic man with a big gun, Crow was among the cruelest and most vindictive officers the Imperial Navy had to offer.
Triggers Hell & Scorpius
- The Bigger Bad of the storyline, Lapis is an interdimensional demon and is, despite her Faux Affably Evil demeanor and twisted sense of humor, the overarching threat within the story. A being of chaos who killed her parents and destroyed her home realm to escape its limitations, Lapis sought to escape her decaying realm by invading another world she could wreak havoc on, and set her eye on CIS Productions universe. A chessmaster extraordinaire, Lapis exploited the desperation of Ellie Affleck, manipulating her into building a portal that would allow the fusion of the Astral World and the physical world so Lapis could wreak chaos worldwide. In the present, Lapis stalks the Zastory's group after their initial meeting. At the turning point of Lapis' plan, Lapis goads a despondent Navi into handing her the means in which to break the gap between the real world and the Astral World—and after doing so, traps Navi in a Lotus-Eater Machine and unleashes "Final Testment" on the 2nd Multi-Universe. Demonstrating her random cruelty by abominating Toujou Basara's face, Lapis assaults the Multi-Universe, which sees almost all its citizens converted into a series of statues built into a "throne of human agony" and the rest living in hiding in a horribly-mutated Eldritch Location. Lapis is dismissive of the fact that her influence could lead to destruction of existence itself, and callously vaporizes God's Time Clock and the Galaxy Police squad once they point this out to her. Lapis was a being motivated by a lust of chaos and random whims, and happily conducted torture and did brutal murder of billions of children to further her goals. Treating everyone like a pawn and life itself as a game, Lapis devoted her entire existence to wreaking chaos and destruction on the world at large. Lapis serves as the counterpart of Ara Astaroth in LOTM: The Phoenix on the Sword in the story and takes insanity to a higher scale!
- Erwin Toborro, the Big Bad for the Magic Side of the story, shows that even among the greedy defectors of Triggers Hell, a whole new low can be reached. After the war between the New Republic and the Longinus breaks out once again, Erwin plots to seize the power for himself. To that end, he hires the InterStellar Regulators and brutally subjugates the peaceful planet of Makeb, the homeworld of River Zastory. His ruthless harvest of the rare Isotope-5 to build himself up as a galactic power soon brings the planet on the verge of destruction. Fully knowing it will soon explode, Toborro orders the construction of an ark, which will only evacuate himself and his treasures, leaving the civilian population to its grim fate. After his ark gets taken away from him, he angrily rants that he is the one being unrightfully robbed and swears bloody vengeance, announcing civilian massacres as long as the ark isn't returned to him. Even after this, he is given several chances to stand down and redeem himself, but he doesn't take any of it and instead tries to blow up his base and the planet prematurely, claiming that if he can't have the Isotope-5, nobody should. Erwin is such an megalomanical, racist and self-centered person that even his fellow demons willingly give themselves to the New Republic instead of going along with his plans.
In the Rise of Qliphoth era, the whole omniverse was occupied by forces of the Astaroth Empire, with old monsters like Ara Astaroth, Michael Langdon, Vira, Zelkron (B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130) and a new one - the real Mask of Astaroth - counts as main villains in the story. No wonder why Maria Arzonia became a bloodthristy anti-hero who never hestitate in killing in order to stand against those threats.
- Unlike his past counterpart who was focusing on power as well as strength, Future Michael Langdon is a sneering, narcissistic, heartless and arrogant Knight Templar who bragged about his own might as someone so special that he was meant to be a Chosen One, showing his despise on the rebellion led by Maria Arzonia and claimed that those who win the war can proclaim themselves as justice. He believed in his own delusions of grandeur and was as narcissistic as (if not worse than) Kanon Rihavein before her transformation into Heis. Even so, their brutality are the same and Michael is several steps more vicious than Kanon. Deeming rebellion as inferior, Future Michael turned into a misanthrope who outright joining Ara Astaroth to build her Dark Empire, Astaroth Empire. He joined Ara immediately after betraying his former superior, The Fallen's Essence, whom he deemed as simply a part for his next part of ascension, and he torn the eyes of Lusamine out with his own hands to clarify his true loyalty towards Triggers Hell as well as his ugly, sadistic and naked ambition. Then, Michael helped Ara to set out and destroy all Ara wanted to destroy, including the Rogues, and he even devoured the soul of Maria Arzonia after overpowering her. After the end World War III, Future Michael managed to change his former plan of changing the past and serving Moloch. Instead, he managed to locate Ichabod Crane as well as his comrades under the protection of Hexenmeisters. Future Michael gleefully killed all of Ichabod's friends before eating their souls. Then, Michael activitaed some brutal tortures towards Ichabod with nothing but sheer spite, deeming him as one of the inferior scums he wanted to kill, before ending Ichabod's misery by bashing his skull. Before the foundation of Astaroth Empire when Leohart was overthrown, Future Michael managed to enhance his immoratlity and strength strong enough to become a true, powerful demon, helping to bring forth Ara's ascension and killing Darth Hades. When the main timeline of Michael Langdon arrived at the future as he was tracking Katarina, Future Michael pacted with his past self, who accidentally stumbled into Astaroth Timeline, and the two fought against Katarina and the Rogues from main timeline together. When Future Maria Arzonia and Future Michael confronted each other, Future Michael started to torture savagely all the time expressing his only regret in seeing Zelkron "killing" the past Maria before, and therefore, he tried to kill Future Maria so that he could savor the feelings himself. Even the orginal Michael Langdon was confused by his future self's attitude and wondering that this narcisstic and sadistic man would be himself in the future. Ironically, it would be true, since Future Michael ultimately fused with his past self and became one stronger and more malicious entity. When the two counterparts fused together, the fusion Michael finally started to merge his sadistic personality his past self had and his narcisstic personality his future self perfectly, claiming he would made humanity suffer before turning even MORE like a monster. Being the key part in Michael's plan and despite some differences, Future Michael Langdon was just as sadistic, horrible, treacherous and malicious as his past self, being a catalyst in Michael Langdon's path to destruction.
- From all Black Demons from Astaroth Empire that are not humans or half-demons, the sadistic sexual maniac, Agares, is a shape-shifter sociopath Black Demon with a sadistic love for tormenting and torturing others via mental rape and sexual abuse of men, women and children serving as a secondary antagonist in the Extra Arc of the story alongside Achyls of the Depravity. Years before he became a Black Demon via-Blackness, he crash landing on an island with hundreds of other passengers, Agares establishes himself a power base by blackmailing a large group of people into serving him in exchange for him giving them the antidote to a lethal plague they have contracted, claiming to be a doctor. When the group's leader tries to swear allegiance to save his young daughter's life, Agares refuses to cure the duo to ensure no threats to his power, laughing over them as they die in agony. As leader of his group, Agares encourages whistleblowing and betrayal amongst his followers, brutally beating and torturing any who try to stand against him, all while having zero problems sacrificing the lives of those loyal to him. When confronted by a group of teenagers, Agares tortures them, sends them on a suicide mission, then attempts to burn the dozens of teens alive one by one, forcing the others to watch and cackling at their misery. In his worst scheme, Agares captures all the females in Akira's group, then forces the males to try to rescue the girls, planning to execute one girl for every failed rescue attempt. Agares then tries to force the girls themselves to sentence one of their own to die, secretly promising his men the chance to gangrape all of the girls left alive once their "game" is done. Even when beaten,Agares takes sick glee in revealing he's not even a real doctor who can cure a dying student's ailment, and makes one last attempt at screwing everyone over by taking a little girl hostage to make his getaway and leave everyone else to die but after a beast of the island attacked him, he met his well-deserved ending by being devoured by all predators.
- Once he returned from Qliphoth, now as a Black Demon serving Ara Astaroth, his brutality and cruelty went even further. As a shape-shifting demon, Agares, hunts down female immortals and rapes and tortures them physically and mentally to consume their "core" of immortality; his victims' suffering improves the taste. Due to his skills, Ara promoted him to the leader of the Globin Army, one of the many creatures serving her and allowed Agares to hunt down all female and male demons of the mortal world in an Inquisition to purge all mortals of the existence alongside many other armies. As the leader of the Globin Army, he brutally invades villages of survivors and burn down the houses of the citizens before dragging the women and allow his globins to rapes, torture and use them as "meat shield" against the Alliance. Over the story, Agares is obsesses over the heroine Maria Arzonia and has his female subordinate Psycho Jenny disguise herself as Maria to ruin Maria's name with a series of murders of humans, and also satisfy his lust by raping her and destroy her alliance. At one point, she brutally crucifies and has hia globins gangbang of the main heroine's best friend and her love Mimi, simply because he was bored waiting for the Alliance's arrival to attack his nest. Agares, fearing Ara might kill him for causing the death of demons and mortals alike, betrays Ara and backstab Vira in order to gain full authority over his army of Globins so he can continue to rape humans and even female demons alike. In all story of LOTM: Los Reina de Corázones, Agares stand up as the most vicious and the most cruelest low-level Black Demon of CIS Productions as a whole, showing that even other Black Demons in the story had more humanity than him who was once a human himself. And by instance, he is among the most disgusting enemies that the Alliance has ever faced before.
Order of Flourish (Traitors)
- Originally being an amoral member of the Order of Flourish, who once wished to drown himself and the entire world into despair, Future Gregory Grape was driven into dark side because of his traumatic experience of losing his best friend, Dragonia Dragonfruit, and was framed for crimes. Despite having himself seemly redeemed, Gregory's dark side was still inside himself. After the fall of the Order due to the invasions of Astaroth Empire forces, Gregory was killed by the Black Mask, died believing he was abadoned by Selina Strawberry due to the Mask's incriminatiom. Later, Michael Langdon revived him and made him a top-member of Astaroth Empire's Imperial Intellegence, and that's when Gregory started to change. Losing his faith in the light, Gregory officially turned against his former friend, and he also tried to figure out who the Black Mask was. After finding that the brainwashed Albert Apple was the Black Mask, with the brainwashed Carl Robinson as his successor (or so Gregory thought), Gregory decided to make himself another Black Mask. Calling himself as the 3rd Mask, Gregory persuaded Carl into becoming a partner in crime. During his pretense as the Black Mask, Gregory had claimed many lives and held the highest on-screen body counts amongst every Black Masks, and he also planned to overthrow Carl so that he himself could become the one true Black Mask once and for all, pinning all of the murder he committed on Carl and finishing him while dressing up as the Black Mask, making himself a hero, similar to Pedro Pineapple's plan in framing Alexandar Apricot. Nevertheless, Future Gregory eventually had it coming when he was captured by Future Selina and got killed by the real Black Mask, who was disgusted that he used her mask without any permission. Lack of redeeming qualities and losing all of his sympathetic qualities that the original Gregory Grape had, this Gregory in the Astaroth Hell Future is a mere copycat who used justice as his pretense to gain evil prosper.
- The creator of the Mask of Black, also the original "Mask of Astaroth", is surprisingly one of the most trusted allies of Selina Strawberry, whose name was Beatrice Bergamot, who acted as a troubled and loving person while in fact being a needlessly cruel and sadistic fallen hero who was willingly to be the minion of Astaroth Empire. Being the true main threat of LOTM: Los Reina de Corazónes that caused more Masks of Black copycats started to appear under her manipulation, Beatrice was once nice and loyal towards her friend, until the overpowering corrupting force from the Leohart's Cult influenced her, turning her fully evil after she started to succubb to her own jelousy that Albert Apple fell in love with Selina Strawberry. Beatrice also feel jealous that Selina was a perfect Croatoan Merger with her enhanced immortality, while Beatrice herself had to serve as her minion, and this became the key for Astaroth Empire to corrupt her. After being captured by Ara Astaroth, Beatrice was haunted by Phyllis Peach's ghost that was summoned by Ara. Under the manipulation of Phyllis' ghost, Beatrice absorbed the remaining power of Dark Arzonia and took Phyllis' legacy. After that, Beatrice intended to betray the Order of Flourish by letting Vira into Enchanted Forest, causing many deaths amonst Selina's fan club including their ringleader, the cheerful and warm-hearted Bubbly Begonia, who was brutally murdered by a masked Beatrice right in front of Selina. After forcing the once benevolent Enchanted Forest into a part of Astaroth Hell, Beatrice also captured Albert Apple for Vira to kill. Out of spite, Beatrice revived Albert and made him her pawn to be the seemly Mask of Black, manipulating Albert's dark side to compromise the remnants of La Nueva Familia de Arzonia while acting as her mouth to deliver her horrible tendency, while she secretly developed Albert's doppelgangers for hurting Selina only trying to amuse herself. After Albert failed to kill Selina and Maria and started to have his good side restroed, Beatrice forced Vira to send a clone of Albert to kill him and replace him. After Albert's death, Beatrice assisted Michael Langdon in forcing Carl Robinson into the next Mask of Astaroth copycat, before extracting the Malice of Moloch from Carl and fusing it into the Mask, in case if Carl was defeated, someone could use that mask and being controlled by Moloch's remaining essence. After making Michael, Black Raven and a brainwashed Carl to crush the Alliance, with only Maria and Selina survived, Beatrice revealed herself and brutalized Drizzt Do'Urden and Carl as soon as the latter snapped out from the brainwashing, killing them both. Tired from pretending herself, Beatrice revealed herself as the true Mask of Black and fused herself with the Malice of Moloch so that she would obliterate all of her enemies via Moloch's power. Opposed to the formerly kind and loving Beatrice, this Beatrice in Astaroth Future serves as a hateful and sadistic enemy to the Alliance after fully succubbed to her dark side. In a way, she could be considered as a spiritual successor of Phyllis Peach, who once betrayed the Order of Flourish and corrupted everything inside. Beatrice started the same dread that Phyllis did, and she went much, much worse.
With its story as the dark fantasy genre fulled of a great number of malicious fiends, LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow and its sequel, LOTM: Star Spangled Crown, had proved that Satan is not the only monster in the world as we know it.
Primary Villain - Moloch & Avatar of Moloch
- Moloch, or "King George Washington, First of His Name", is the infamous Demon king and the founder of a dystopia region named the "United Kingdom of America" or the "UKA" in an alternate reality. Being the Thirteenth and Final Tribulation, Moloch is a sadistic, horrible and cruel fiend, also a children slayer and a corrupter. Being the darkest presence in Sleepy Hollow and the overarching villain of the entire LOTM: WoSH storyline responsible for all evil in Sleepy Hollow, even far beyond the Headless Horseman, Ancitif, William Howe, Atticus Nevins, the Pied Piper, Henry Parrish, Solomon Kent, Gina Lambert, Pandora and Banastre Tarleton, Moloch shows himself as a ruthless and relentless Fallen Angel whose only goal is to unleash the Apocalypse and destroy and subjugate all who live. Unlike most of the villains mentioned above who are either tragic or having reasons/excuses to do their crimes, Moloch's vile is absolutely unreasonable. He merely brings chaos for chaos and nothing more. Trapped in Purgatory, Moloch steadily corrupts humans to act as his servants. Throughout years, he led his fanatic ritual to rise terror on the land. Moloch turns humans into monsters and orchestrates murder after murder, punishing failure with brutal execution or torture. His Hessian minions killed poor Abraham van Brunt, the former best friend of Ichabod and the ex-fiancé of Katrina, and Moloch made Abraham to Deal with the Devil by transforming him into the Horseman of Death. Abraham becomes the Horseman of Death in return for Moloch promising him Ichabod's beloved Katrina, while Moloch imprisons Katrina in Purgatory and never though of her again. 13 years prior to Ichabod's resurrection, Moloch corrupted Ichabod's son, Jeremy Crane (later known as Henry Parrish), turning him into the Horseman of War and setting him against his parents while informing Henry he is only a servant who should follow his will. In process, Moloch brushed the memories of both the witness Abbie Mills and her sister Jenny, causing Jenny went into the Tarrytown Psych. Later, Moloch corrupted Abbie’s cop friend and partner, Andy Brooks, making him as his pawn and soon killed Brooks brutally when he failed to arrest Ichabod, just like he did to zillions of zealots who worshiped and assisted him. Even so, Moloch then revived Brooks as an undead necromancer and later transformed him into one of his demon minions, causing Brooks' mental state worsened. What is worse, in Moloch’s mind, none of his Horsemen is meaningful for him. Even Henry had realized how selfish and ruthless the Demon King truly is, and he was so horrified and disgusted that he ultimately ended up betraying the demon to save his parents. From everything we know, Moloch is a pure, deliberate evil monster. He seeks to corrupt, destroy, and bring about the End of Days without any costs, much like a Machiavellian dictator. His minions, whoever they are, are all but expendable pawns to him, and he does not suffer fools, being very unforgiving of failure. He's also a liar, who is manipulative, cold-hearted, inhuman, hypocritical and dishonest to the people who trust or need him. Any promises he makes mean nothing as he will break any if it suits him. He will make use of any method possible to meet his ends, no matter how deceitful and underhanded, and cares not how many lives suffer to achieve his goals, unconcerned about whether the acts would plunge humanity into Despair Event Horizon - for he is always there in order to make humanity hopeless, no reason other than that. When Moloch rose from the ashes after he was seemly destroyed, he soon rises up stronger and even worse than before. He managed to conquer a parallel universe and build his own Dark Empire, lurking and watching the Witnesses fighting against many malevolent creature before luring them into a painting to his dystopia kingdom. Eventually, Moloch revealed his dystopia kingdom to the whole Multi-Universe, the influence went so far that even Leohart the Prince of Hell could feel it. Moloch finally reached to the peak of his power into Multi-Universal threat and start corrupting, destroying and crushing anyone who dare to stand into his way.
- The Malice of Moloch or Moloch's Shadow is a soul fragment of Moloch fueled when Duke Firenza and his newborn son, Carl Robinson, was accursed with The Blackness. Fueled with nothing but hatred of darkness and his will to dominate the entire Multi-Universe, this monster of a fragment possessed Carl and made him with a demonic arm that was greatly mutated, also driving Carl into misery due to his curse. At first, Moloch's Malice was nothing but a mere remain of its monstrous original self, and yet when he had controlled Carl after the latter abandoned his humanity, Moloch's Malice soon gain full control inside Carl. He then bombed the railway station of Madrid, spreading a toxic fume made of Carl's mutated blood and driving many citizens insane. Under his influence, Carl also betrayed his friends and disobeyed Maria's order, killing Mary Spencer and was the direct source that drove Esther on the evil side by injecting the blood of Carl into herself. He had played on Carl's sadness and despair to use him as a pawn, his corrupting influence destroying Carl's body from within. The hidden moral agency of evil inside the Malice of Moloch became more obvious when Carl arrived at Sleepy Hollow, merging itself into the original Moloch unknowingly and one and the same to his former self, in order to gain himself a new body. Using innoncent citizens to test the enhanced Croatoan Virus in order to incubate his new power source wasn't nice, either, but the real reason the Moloch's Malice is seen as nigh-Ara-level evil is what he did once he didn't need Carl as a host anymore: he subjected Carl to a painful and horrible torture, while reading his mind and doing everything he feared he'd do to her in that order. Under the possession the Horseman of Conquest, Carl hadn't failed Moloch; this was purely for the feelings of spite, and not only that, he infamously claimed to have been kinder with his because he was his vessel once. When Carl's best friend, Matt Butcher, tried to save Carl, Moloch gleefully tortured him out of sheer spite along with a humiliated and tormented Carl, not long before he became fully one and the same to the original Moloch and started his conquest on what later known as Planet Sorensen, building the United Kingdom of America. To some extent, he Malice of Moloch was similar to The Fallen's Essence (that was planning to replace the original Isaac Ray Peram Westcott) and Ara Astaroth's Shadow (that was planning to take control of Katarina Couteau via turning her into Elesis Du Tirial). Ironically, while the Fallen's Essence failed to take over its creator and Ara's Shadow failed to take full control of a heroic character, the Malice of Moloch achieved both of those two types of atrocities.
- Being the human form of Moloch in the original timeline, King George Washington is the founder of UKA. Being an alternate version of the original George Washington, the "King Washington" is exactly the original founding father's polar opposite counterpart. Serving as one of the final antagonists in Moloch Saga, King Washington established a ruthless tyranny not better than King George the Third, the King of England. Moloch's King Washington form is more deceiving and manipulating as he had controlled Freemasons of alternate reality into joining Illuminati against their free will, and he started his conquest by using Four Horsemen to unleash terror and pain. King Washington believed that people need a king instead of a president, so after his return from the grave, the power of Moloch extends so great that he managed to track down the Grand Grimoire. Using it, Michael opened a portal and helped Moloch went through the time back into an alternate reality in 1781, the year when Ichabod costed his life. Moloch altered the reality. There, Moloch tortured and killed the parallel Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson. He killed and took over the body of the parallel George Washington, taking his King Washington persona, and then finally he trapped Katrina and her unborn child in Purgatory, making Ichabod unable to revive. He turned the supposed-to-be peaceful republic nation into a horrible kingdom of chaos, known as the United Kingdom of America. The alternate Katrina begins to suffer torture from Moloch, succumbs to her insanity and becomes ruthless and corrupt, just like her evil stepmother is. Then, she abandoned her name of Katrina and renames herself into L'amor Van Brunt, becoming an enforcer of the UKA, husband of the Horseman of Death, and the slayer of her family. As the parallel Betsy Ross refuses to sew a flag with a reverted pentagram, knowing it to be a symbol of the devils, Moloch/King Washington starts to deceive her as George Washington. However, Betsy then sees through the lies and accused "Washington" in front of her to be a pretender. King Washington is so furious that he turned the parallel Betsy into the Spreader of Poisons and sews the flag himself, announcing the new reign of the Hell have succeeded.
- The Dark Emperor Mateus is the true main antagonist in Mateus Saga. He is the dark half of Emperor Mateus after he was splited into two halves by the Two Witnesses. It turned out that Mateus was once a benevolent person who had eventually gone mad after finding himself to be a descendant of the infamous LightRay Empire, a Dark Empire in the past that caused deaths and misery across the universe. Like Christine Van Bilj, Mateus' insanity was manipulated by the power of Moloch, who created another avatar like the aforementioned Malice of Moloch inside Carl Robinson by merging a part of his soul into Mateus' insanity, blinding his own judgement and did all sort of horrendous and sinister crimes in the town of Sleepy Hollow, with his true power being sealed and could only released by doing whatever Moloch asked him to do. He's also behind the corruption of Feilian the Wind Wings, who turned against Gods of Multi-Universe under Moloch's influence and joined Moloch's forces as well. Under the dark and devious personality, Mateus used the dark spirits released by Serilda of the Abaddon and murdered many people in the town to gain his soul mana. Not only he let Atticus Nevins to sent out the malicious Ancitif, in order to torment Irving and his family, but he also planned his own agenda. After the demise of Michael Langdon, Mateus thought Moloch lost control on the whole situation ever since he lost his most important minion. Planning to turn against Moloch, Mateus works with an escaped Jasmine Porcelain, while Dark Mateus just inside Mateus' Mind Palace and watched its host doing madness. Together, the Dark Mateus and Porcelain used L'amor Van Tassel, an evil counterpart to Katrina Crane, as Mateus' own pawn to hunt down Selina Strawberry and Martin Mint, before releasing the mana of the infamous Dark Heaven, and he also tried to make Porcelain to destroy an orphanage, which ended up as a failure... in spite of killing Martin Mint in process. At the end of Rose and Lolth Saga, Dark Mateus revealed his true nature and took over an insane Mateus completely, forcing him to enforce Moloch's will, as Dark Mateus himself represents Moloch's dark will. Like the original Moloch, Dark Mateus also acted heartless towards his own minions and killed for fun, while he tried very hard to press the kind side of Mateus (later known as the Light Mateus) to hold back whatever Mateus was trying to do. He worked with John Dee in his plans. In spite of feeling disgusted towards Dee's deeds, Dark Mateus did this for fun anyway. After Mateus was split in half, however, Dark Mateus, or what was left in him, absorbed all of the malice and madness inside the body of the original Mateus and became a rabid being. Now, turning into a maniacal homicidal maniac and laughing like a sick monster, Dark Mateus fully revealed himself as just another Malice of Moloch in disguise, and he would hunt down the redeemed Light Emperor for treachery, as well as the Witnesses for attempted to defy him, in any cost, even killing John Dee in the process. The Dark Emperor Mateus is an embodiment of the Dark Empires' sins and made the original Emperor Mateus a monster under human skin.
- Being the only female avatar of Moloch's Will, Mercedes the Merciless, also known as the SERUM Melancholia, departed from her original counterpart and took away no empathy, no insecurity, no bound on her evil deeds. Merciless is formed by a shard of Moloch's soul and the negative emotion of Plaisir Permafrost / Melancholia while maintaining her obedience to Moloch. She is exactly what Melancholia will become if she fully becomes Moloch's slave. Born when her good counterpart suffered from a tragedy, the serum Melancholia was a zealot who was obsessed with Michael Langdon's power and might. Even when she resided in her host's body, the serum Melancholia indirectly manipulated her good counterpart, Plaisir, to becoming a enforcer of Michael Langdon, but due to Plaisir's own good personality still existed inside her body, the evil Melancholia could not take her over completely. However, Plaisir (while under her Melancholia persona) had committed numerous crimes that her original good self shall feel disgusted, including creating a savage sea monster with dead bodies of people she and Michael killed, forming Neo-Hellfire to continue Moloch's legacy, killing a minion who simply did not wake her up in time, and torturing Carl Robinson out of sheer spite. While the good Plaisir (or the good Melancholia) fell in love with Michael simply for some gratefulness, the evil Melancholia manipulated the gratitude in order to drive her original heroic counterpart insane so that the two will become one and the same. She and Michael shall make a plan to overthrow Moloch and corrupt the Roman Catholic Church. Moreover, when some part of the original Melancholia/Plaisir started to awaken, the evil side of Melancholia started to plunge her good counterpart sloiwly into nothingness, forming an internal conflict. The better Melancholia was strained and had to commit those horrid acts or she shall saw her torturous past once again. The pure good side of Plaisir noticed Michael's plan and urged her body to kill him for redemption, but as the evil side took charge, this could not come true. The internal conflict ended after the evil Melancholia was casted out from the body of the good Melancholia, thanks to Dr. Jekyll's serum. However, instead of fading away, the evil Melancholia (now known as the Merciless) turned worse and became a heartless embodiment full of boredom and void of redemption. Feeling empty after losing her body, Merciless desperated trying to send her heroic counterpart back into insanity so that they could fuse together. After killing Dr. Jekyll and, indirectly, killing Mr. Hyde, Merciless realized that the original counterpart's death will kill their evil counterpart casted out by the serum as well. Therefore, the serum Melancholia started to hurt herself to make Plaisir feeling pain, and she forced Plaisir to choose between turning back to madness again, and die alongside her evil counterpart. After her crimes being foiled, the serum Melancholia tried to plunge Plaisir back to insanity by torturing Plaisir's new friends in front of her, trying to recreate the similar event which drove Plaisir into Merciless. Merciless was filled with nothing but evil and madness. She stood out as the most hateful version of Melancholia, ever. She was such a zealous and insane embodiment of evil that her spirit shall be damned in Hell for eternity. Even the original Melancholia, who is at least a well-intentioned extremist, is disgusted.
United Kingdom of America & Fallen Roman Catholic Church
- Michael Langdon, the usurped Fifth Tribulation, is the son of Tate Langdon and Vivien Harmond and conceived via raping. Being born by a ghost as his father, Michael is also an Anti-Christ of legends and a spawn for disaster. He is one of the most infamous Anti-Christ villains in the entire CIS Productions Universe, is the first main villain of the stories who managed to connect the dimentions of both LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow altogether, as well as their first crossover's main villain... and one of the villains with many reincarnations. Despite being one of the youngest main villains in LOTM: WoSH, Michael is a horrid monster, and he was brutal and sadistic even as a child. Micheal proved himself by tainting so many blood on his hands, but he always wanted more, so he planned to put Roman Catholic Church under his control by assassinating every single pope by traveling through time, and he supported Nazi's Anti-Catholicism persecutions. However, his true goal was turn the Earth into Hell and rule upon humanity's ruins, and not even the Church itself was relavent for him, sealing his Chaotic Evil tendency. Both Katarina Couteau and Ichabod Crane both felt repulsive about Michael Landon, this born-to-be-evil whose only goal is to made holy order into unholy oppressions of sadness.
- Past: Michael was proved to be a evil monster when he brutally murdered his nanny and showed pride upon it. After suffering from bullying and tormenting for being an orphan, Michael vowed to stay alive and slaughter every last one of them, and then he killed all of the children as well as his teacher who was cheating on his wife in brutal ways, before using his awakened demon magic to burn down 666 people in one night. Afterwards, Michael tortured Billie Dean Howard and killed her alongside Constance, his grandmother and his only family alive, in front of Hotel Cortez. He also became an apprentice of James Patrick March and encouraged the ghosts to break their promise not to kill anyone. He made a pact with March and forced John Lowe to succumb him or he will slaughter Scarlett Lowe. After deceiving and killing many people that nobody will care for their death, Michael eventually made a road of blood towards his ascension of the Catholic Church.
- The Cranes Arc: After killing Kristoff's birth parents in his quest of searching the Sapphire of Ice, Michael soon used the aforementioned Eckidina KnightWalker as a pawn to invade the Land Without Color while hiding inside the darkness, overwatching her deceive Aerisi Kalinoth and Dr. Frankenstein. Afterwards, Michael's plan soon succeeded when Dr. Frankenstein became a broken man while the undead monsters attacking the realm under Eckidina's command. Michael is also responsible for the tragedy of Adam Frankenstein, the only revived monster of Frankenstein with his own emotions and free will but was abandoned. He also worked with Vizeran DeVir and fueled Vanifer's desire to construct the Empire of Fiery Pit, starting a new tyranny within the depths of Gauntylgrym and nearly set the entire Sword Coast on fire. In Arendelle, Michael disguised himself as the Green Meanie and attacked Arendelle, brutally assaulted the palace and killed many soldiers after Elsa refused to surrender. Due to its severity, Michael's attack had weakened the power of Arendelle Guards, making Blackheart and the others trying to get what they desired in Fairy Tale World, starting many evil things in the entire LOTM: WoSH.
- Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine: After committing his sick and brutal slaughtering, Michael (as a 20-year-old man at that time) used his facade as an advantage to become the Bishop of New Orleans, a potential Cardinal of New York as well as the future Pope of Catholic Church, but he did not hestitated to taint his hands with blood in the process, including the brainwashing of Aleister Crowley in order to make him his pawn. He killed the mother of Esther Blanchett before standing before her as a false helper (detailed in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow Spin-Off - Firenza Junior), adopting the poor girland her half-sister in order to turn them into his tools. Michael also adopt the orphans from the streets who were unfairly treated, manipulating their wrath to twist them into monsters like him under the caring like a real family, including a lost Melancholia (Plaisir) who fervently fell in love with him, but Michael merely treated her as his servant. Michael made a pact with Moloch in the past before he witnessed the power of Scathach. After that, Michael began to acknowledge the whole exsistence of the Order of Terror, but what Michael wanted was not being controlled or stabalize the world under one dictatorship. He wanted to plundge the world into chaos and rule upon the wreckage of humanity. After the death of Scathach, Michael started to hunt down many people from both KnightWalker Family and Anti-KnightWalker Factions (including remaining soldiers of KnightWalker Funeral Parlor) so that he would find more dead flesh to fill his so-called masterpiece; a sea monster named FOLIE.
- The Corbin Files: During this time in the Corbin Files, Michael put many of his tasks on Melancholia to achieve his next goal; bring Moloch back. After tracked down Kyouko Kirigiri, Michael managed to commit manslaughter in the City of Vatican under his disguise, Michael almost killed Pope Matthai Reese, and he stole the Grand Grimoire from Vatican. He was then known as the Unknown Grand Grimoire Figure until he revealed his true identity. He nearly framed La Folia Rihavein for his crime and made a pact with Eckidina KnightWalker once again by lending her Grand Grimoire, but he soon outranked her in order to wipe August Corbin's existence and successfully summon the Horseman of Death, eventually causing Corbin's destined death. However, before reviving the Horseman, Michael deceived Katarina Couteau with his facade, making them to believe he was a friend, before backstabbing them after they were trapped. He also captured two old people, pretending them to be the parents of Kyouko Kirigiri, in order to force an oblivious Sonia Nevermind to do his evil biddings. He also committed massive chemical weapon attack in Eastern Asia and offered a job to the notorious Arzonia Brothers. The deeds deepened the tragedy of the three brothers' abused sister, Maria Arzonia, who was forced to work with her brothers that had no maternal blood relations with them. After Maria rebelled against her brothers and eventually tried to put an end to the KnightWalker Family's reign of terror, Michael attacked her and burnt her. It caused Maria being reconstructed as a Cyborg and ultimately, her tragic sacrifise. After that, Michael overthrew Sonia's attempt to overthrow him and killed the old couples in front of Sonia, mocking her with their death. Michael also manipulated Terra of the Left and killed the pope by his hand, all the while pretending to be innoncent. Michael also brainwashed most of the clergies of Catholic Church, corrupting Mahiru "Shinya" Banba into her evil personality, and indirectly sent Eckidina to Sleepy Hollow as he planned. After revealing his true nature, Michael showed himself as cold, manipulate and heartless. He put Katarina and her teammates several times in danger and tried to destroy their mind with their past, revealing his intention to create a legion of his mind, and he forced Misogi to revive the cruel Serilda of Abaddon to kill more people. He taunted Sonia and planned to raise the Blood Moon once again to make the Horseman of Death conquer the world.
- The important note was that Michael was always calm during his crimes, all the way up to catching a bullet that was shot in his chest. However, after his bleeding wounds make him merged with the Blood Moon Wicked Pendant, which saved him from death, Michael started to reveal his true self of insanity, all the while ranting and raving as he soon disintegrated into a swelling blood paste, and by the time of his apparent defeat, he was a slimy mass of madness, having trouble speaking, and is ranting nonstop about his desire to kill the Team Witness. What was worse, Michael regenerated in his human form and became the pope to start another reign of tyranny of the Fallen Roman Catholic Church, becoming the very first main villain in CIS Stories that won his goal at the end.
- Astaroth Future: See above.
- Anti-Christ Saga: In the final showdown between him and the Witnesses' team, Micheal managed to change the history by locking Jasmine Porcelain in Nine Hells and usurped her place as the Fifth Tribulation. He splited himself into thirteen Micheals and travelled to different eras in order to wreck havoc, causing mayhem all over the humanity's history and almost unified the entire humanity under the hidden Dark Empire of Moloch; the United Kingdom of America. It was also revealed that Michael was working with the Black Fairy, the very creator of the Dark Curse, and tried to spread the curse throughout the entire Multi-Universe. Revealed himself being alive from his faked death, Michael also went so far that he absorbed the spiritual crystal of Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince in order to become a demonic god himself and invade Paradise. After that, Michael destroyed Sith Empire and revived all of his deceased minions and pawns as souless husks in order to strike down both Team Witness and Alliance of Freedom. During the process, Michael manipulate Gideon, the son of Mr. Gold and Belle, into attacking his parents and Emma Swan, who was believed to be the Savior From the Storybrooke. During this time, Michael set up two sadistic choices; either Emma killed Gideon and became the Dark Swan, or Emma let Gideon to be killed so that the darkness will spread. After his return, Michael even tortured his lover, Melancholia, and turn Carl Robinson into a host of Zodiac Demon as well, causing Carl's death and the despair of Plaisir (the real Melancholia under the dark spirits). The most horrid crime Michael committed before his death was killing Abbie Mills in front of Ichabod with sheer brutality, and mocked Ichabod over her death. Although Michael was eventually defeated and his influence erased by the Reality Council, the story of him was far from over, as Michael eventually left his monstrous legacy in both timelines - his Legion Demons.
- Moloch Event: It is almost impossible for a whole group to be Complete Monsters, but what if this team were manisfaction of just one man? Michael Langdon's Legion is a horrible and rare example of this, and those demonic soul fragments in the Legion are even WORSE than the original Michael before his damnation, appeared as uglier and more violent creature driven by hate and revenge. Michael's Legion is far more savage and violent compared to the orginal cold-hearted Michael, turning from a chaotic Evil Pope to a group of omnicidal fiends and thus becoming more dangerous. Even Michael himself hated being presented as this kind of form, but in order to bring destructions outside of the Hell, he had no choice. In fact, being controlled by the strings holding in a condemned Michael's hand, the Legion are zillions of souless demon speaking one man's words - Michael's words. In his Legion form, Michael became even WORSE than his human form, since his power had now spreaded throughout the whole Multi-Universe and will seek to corrupt and destroy anyone he hates. The Legion first target on a new ally of Team Witness, Diana Thomas, aka the Third Witness, and "they" use her daughter as a hostage, forcing Diana to surrender and become Michael's new host before possessing BOTH of them. The Legion also possess the skeletons of Lady Crane (Ichabod's mother, killed by a deranged Lord Crane) and Balthus Van Tassel (Katrina's father, killed by Lady Van Tassel), turning them into hideous undead abonomations in order to taunt Ichabod and Katrina. When one of the Legion targeted on a vessel and completely corrupting every cell of them, the vessel need to be completely destroyed. If not, Michael will decay their corpses in an accelerated speed, making them polluting source that pollute the soul and courrpt everyone 100,000,000 km near the corpse in mere days, and it made several planets became barren wastelands full of deranged zombies controlled by Michael's mind. The Legion also include clones that contained Michael's soul fragments, and Michael used his clones to taunt Ichabod and Abbie, in order to corrupt them. When one fragment of the Legion possessed an old music box, it began to posess and corrupt Ichabod, trying to turn him into an insane DEM Abyssal so that he can make Moloch and the Fallen work together to combine a dangerous force, and Legion itself will become the next ruler of Balam Alliance once it planted its "seed" anywhere in DEM Empire and the chance for Michael to overthrown Moloch, the Fallen and Leohart the Prince of Hell had come, so that he can escape the Hell and start his new plan uniting the Balam Alliance into one unique Dark Empire ruled by a brand new Fallen Roman Catholic Church. Even after Moloch's final defeat, the Legion has not done with its horrible corrupting influnce in Multi-Universe, and it eventually becomes one of the greatest "legacies" given by Michael's New Timeline. He also serves as a spiritual mentor to Cuav, who is also no saint at all as you read below.
- LOTM: Destiny: See below.
- Lady Mary Van Tassel, born Mary Archer with her ancestry is Preston, is Katrina's stepmother and is born to be a sadist. Even as a child, she was merciless. She exposed the trace of Solomon Kent to the coven chasing him right after he advised her to be quiet, so that one day she could enslave his soul. Despite being a follower of Moloch, all she did was pure self-serving. To seek vengeance upon Van Garret and Van Tassels, she helped dispose of the first Lady van Tassel to marry the widower. She then sets about consolidating her fortune by eliminating anyone in her path, including a pregnant widow. She slandered and killed for Balthus Van Tassel's fortune and managed to fake her death by burning a maid alive. When she thinks the widow might have informed another woman of the pregnancy, Lady Van Tassel sends the Horseman to murder her and her husband as well as their little boy. She murders her own sister when said sister assists Katrina in defeating Serilda and shows no remorse for any of it, simply gloating how she'll have the Horseman murder Ichabod, her stepdaughter Katrina and their friend, securing her power and fortune. Being the main antagonist of The Cranes Arc, Lady Van Tassel is the one who was directly responsible for Ichabod's death and his family's suffering. After Ichabod's death, Lady Van Tassel forced Katrina's coven sisters turned against their former leader. Years after banishing her stepdaughter to Purgatory, Lady Van Tassel buried her step-grandson Jeremy with no second thought, but not before speak ill of Jeremy's parents and framing them to be cold-blooded and selfish. Selfish, greedy, perverted and hubristic, Lady Van Tassel easily became one of the most hated female villains ever appeared in the storyline.
- Ancitif is a beastly demon possessor just similar to Satan himself. As a minion of the demon king Moloch, he possessed Jenny Mills and threatened Sheriff August Corbin that he would influence Jenny to kill her elder sister Abby, before Corbin saved Jenny by exorcising with a circle of salt, one of the least favorite things of the demon besides a French lantern. Anticif achieves From Bad to Worse when the evil influences of him have always happened on Jenny, even after he fled. Later, Ancitif possessed a vendor as his vessel, threatening Captain Frank Irving with his daughter Macy’s life. While Frank is making protection to his wife and child and moving to another place, Ancitif possessed Devon Jones and later Luke Morales, spying beside Irving Family. While possessing Luke, Anticif let Devon brushed off the salt that the reverend spread in front of the door and killed Devon by snapping his neck, killing him. He later left Luke’s body, leaving him in deep coma, and then possessed Macey as his new vessel. After that, Ancitif killed the reverend who were casting exorcise on Macey, and then he threatened Frank to give in George Washington’s Bible to him. Otherwise, he would send the whole family of Irving to their graves.
- After she was fully taken over by her inner evil personality, known as Evil Christine, Christine Van Bilj no longer had her love towards her brother, Colin, as her only redeeming quality. A spoiled and narcissistic child prodigy who joined the Order of the Blood Moon with her family, Christine became General William Howe's advisor as well as an over-arching member of both the Order of the Blood Moon and the Shadow Warriors, which was implied that should not be overlapped, only at the age of twelve. Being the only daughter of the corrput Caspar Van Bilj, who used her as a tool but ended up backfired, Christine was an entitled sadist with a serious god complex. She is particularly based on the infamous Elizabeth Báthory, one of the most prolific serial killer in the history who was known to many as the Blood Countess. Christine represents the evil counterpart of the young Ichabod, as they are equally intellegent, but unlike the selfless and honorable Ichabod, Christine is selfish, cruel, malicious and sadistic. She serves as one of the three most important dark ladies under Moloch's command, alongside Serilda of the Abbadon and Lady Van Tassel, and they hated each other for many reasons. According to John Dee, the name of Christine never leaves the letter C as its first letter, since that C is for the word "cruelty".
- The Cranes Arc: Christine serves as an unseen antagonist of The Cranes Arc. In the past, Christine was proved to be a nasty monster even when she realized her father had used her as a tool, but after the revealing, the former protective attitude of her brother had faded away and turned into nothing but a facade to use him as a pawn. She aided her brother in murdering and experimenting on their father, tortured a classmate to death (and recorded the session) for being almost as smart as she was, and eventually sold her soul to the Devil and earned some magical power coming from the evil, which she planned to use to ascend to a higher plane of existence. Christine also used Ichabod's sad memory to taunt him about the death of his mother, Lady Crane. During the Boston Tea Party, Christine assisted Serilda in the mission of guarding an ancient artifact that the colonial army had presented. Christine had manipulated a zealous Hessian mercenary into killing himself via explosion curse in order to kill Ichabod in the process. The plot of Christine failed to kill Ichabod, but the blast killed Ichabod's comrades who were protecting him. During the crossing of Delaware, Christine ordered a spy to sabotage Washington's plan before placing a black magic charm on the neck of the spy to give him eternal life... while wiping the spy's own humanity and driving him insane.
- Blood Moon Sub Arc: Reawakened from centuries-old sleep in her twenties, Christine kills her brother, Colin, for not waking her up on time. Then, for a spite of amusement, she transforms Ichabod Crane's friend, Betsy Ross, who was already demonic but was nearly cured, into an even more mindless monster. In front of Abbie, Christine proudly announced her act of fratricide and revealed that she did all of those dreadful atrocities for nothing but her own excitement. She also committed the vile atrocity (including plunging Betsy's mind into madness and despair once again) to make Abbie watch, making it a live snuff film to break Abbie's mind. By doing so, Christine forces Betsy to fight Ichabod to the death so that she could enslave Betsy's soul forever. After the soul of Betsy managed to escape, Christine tries repeatedly to kill Ichabod and Abbie for no other reason then their presence at her facility. She reveals that her plan is to infect the world with the remaining ashes of evil witches, driving anyone who defied her into paranoia and painful death, thus becoming a new Superior Witch of Darkness and enslaving most of the humanity under her will. When Sister Mary Eunice was disgusted and asked why, Christine just gloats about how, as a superior specimen of humanity, she deserves to be Queen. Thankfully, her karmic death is a particularly nasty one that involves being torn apart by both of Betsy Ross' enchanted flag along with the Holy Spirit Punishment cast upon her by Sister Mary Eunice and dying with agony.
- Haunting Past Sub Arc: Unfortunately, even after her demise, her cruelty never faded since she had made several nasty creatures. It was revealed that Christine had the authority to control the treacherous Marcus Collins, whom she turned into a Whispering Wraith and took control of him. This was shown when Christine ordered had ordered the mutated Marcus, who was transformed into the Whispering Wraith, to kill the spies form George Washington. She let Marcus fed her soul upon the darkest secrets on her enemies so that they would died in sudden heart attack, silencing them and making them unable to reveal a secret. After her apparent death, the Soul Essence of Christine had followed the request of Moloch to find Marcus Collins a new mission, and she left Purgatory for a while to give Marcus new missions. Christine chose a FBI Agent due to his secrets; the huge embezzeling of a corrupt official. Christine attempted to use Marcus to wipe out the FBI Agent and his allies in the action of expose, so that she will just hide another scandal and made it unnoticed. Her true goal was trying to do things like that upon the entire world, so that those dark secrets shall cause the world-wide moral decadance, with only corrupt official lived and had no one dared to expose them. After that, Christine even allowed Marcus to go free in the town so that he could delve into more dark secrets and wiped them out. All the while, Christine gloated to her wraith creation that she enjoyed to watch mortals squirm, feeling no remorse of her actions which would cause a great trouble to the town of Sleepy Hollow.
- War Arc: Because of the works of Valindra Shadowmantle, who gave Christine a new body and sent a simple Thayan into Purgatory as the soul replacement, Christine rose back from the dead and became one of the overall major villains of War Arc, working with Henry Parrish, who is the titular Horseman of War and the main villain of War Arc. However, Christine's evilness went even worse than Henry. During the time when Henry tried to use the Tyrian shekels to cause the citizens being corrupted, Christine made it up to eleven by finding the rest 29 coins so that she could start another wave of corruption. In the War Arc, the hive mind of Christine was revealed, and it was also revealed that she had mind raped her father, Caspar, and controlled his movements during his attack on Ichabod in Blood Moon Sub Arc. Christine never trusted the Horseman of Death, or Abraham Van Brunt, due to the Horseman being too soft to Katrina Crane who was in her captive. Therefore, after locating the whereabouts of the evil poison, Jincan, Christine cursed Joseph Corbin with bone flute dust of the Pipe Piper, which she bought from Nick Hawley so that she would use it to make Moloch possess Katrina Crane. When Moloch took full control via the body of Katrina, the host would die in an utterly gruesome way. To make things worse, in order to prevent Katrina from escaping back to Ichabod and Abbie, Christine set up a binding ritual, which will chop down Katrina's head and bind her with the Headless Horseman of Death, and Christine forced Henry to agree with this plan. After setting the preparation for the binding ritual, Christine had snuck herself into Tarrytown Psych and summoned the soul of Gina Lambert, who was a deranged ghost nurse and the murderer of Lori Roberts (the mother of Abbie Mills and Jenny Mills). While using the deranged soul of Lambert, Christine had killed many, many patients via driving them into suicide, giving their soul to Moloch in order to make him having enough power to gain a physical form on Earth. She had almost make Frank Irving to drown himself. After Lambert was casted back to Hell, Christine appeared in front of the Team Witness, and she tried to force Abbie to surrender the diary of Grace Dixon, revealing that she would destroy the entire Tarrytown Psych and cast the soul of Lori into Purgatory, and even suggested to Moloch that in order to make Purgatory merge with human world, he should burn down all of the Four White Trees, even if Christine knew that the trees served as an omen for the Four Horsemen, hinting she had no regard on the Four Horsemen and saw them as dispensable pawns, a view shared by Moloch. Due to Christine's words, Moloch gave up both Abraham and Henry so that he could find new vessels for the first two Horsemen, which cause Abraham to give in the location of Moloch while Henry stabbed Moloch with the Sword of Methuselah, casting his soul back to Purgatory. The worst crime of Christine in the entire War Arc, even after so much she did, was concerning of the death of Frank Irving. When Irving was seriously wounded by the Horseman of War, Christine cut in Katrina's healing process by attacking her and Ichabod in a struggling fight, resulting Irving's death so that Henry could enslave Irving's soul. By the end of the War Arc, Christine became the only minion of Moloch who both remained loyal AND escaped to set up her next stage of crime. Throughout the third season, Christine plays the Horseman of War and the Team Witness against each other, uncaring of which side is victorious so long as she comes out unscathed.
- Pandora Saga: ?
- Harvest Saga: It may be that she's not quite dead after all due to Gregory Grape's creepy experiments... and becoming a monstrous, voiceless and mindless shell of her former self thanks to Gregory's experiments on her. However, it was soon revealed that Christine had secretly worked with Crow Faux, Phyllis Peach, Lady Van Tassel and the Wiseman in order to bring down Gregory to his downfall, and so she accepted the experiment of Gregory, waiting for the chance to use the pain immunity of her newly experimented body as an advantage. During acting as Charlotte Raisin, Christine lacked any emotions or capability of speech, and she never feel any pain, but this became an advantage soon after she regained her memory with the help of Nether Kaysie the Demon Princess. Christine then seized the chance when Gregory was beaten by Team Witness, and she backstabbed Gregory to make him trapped inside her beewax berg in an attempt to kill him with his most tragic trauma. After revealing her true identity and regained her memory on purpose, Christine became a much more dangerous threat. Since she was no longer capable to feel pain anymore, Christine had no qualm by orchastrating sadomasochistic attack in order to inflict pain upon others. She used the advantage of her ability to make herself a living voodoo doll, stabbing herself to make her target to feel pain. Christine was also shown to be utterly cruel to another level. She crossed lines that even someone like Michael Langdon would never cross - beating a child in front of his mother, ordering a Zodiac Demon to kill a pregnant woman, and torturing her good counterpart, Kristen Kiwifruit, in front of Selina Strawberry (after the true nature of the Wiseman was revealed), in order to make the relatives of said victim to fall into despair and became a Zodiac Demon. Despite not sharing the same extent as Phyllis Peach in Harvest Saga, Christine still perform herself as a heinous and sadistic monster who enjoys to make others to suffer. She no longer feels pain, and she no longer holds her humanity or sanity anymore. The only thing about her that remained, however, is the pure hatred to the authority itself, the thirst of revenge upon the Witnesses, the greed for power, as well as enjoyment of violence and violation of others.
- Zodiac Saga:
- Being the major reason to make Daniel Lancaster depraved in Ichabod's mind, the Pied Piper is an extremely sinister homicidal maniac who is known for mass slaughter of soldiers and for what it does with children. He was hired by Daniel Lancaster and slaughter every British soldiers who flirted with Daniel's daughter. After his murder, Moloch brought the Piper back to life as a part of his plan to raise Hell on Earth, and thus the Piper started his malevolent murders of vengeance by casting a curse on Lanchaster's children. Each generation, the Piper preys on a daughter of this specific family. The girl, when she is 10, is kidnapped and taken to the Piper's lair to await her fate: Her bones being made into the Piper's instruments. What's worse, however, is what happens when the girl is rescued. Out of nothing but spite, the Piper proceeds to infect all the girl's siblings with a fatal illness to force the parents to either return the chosen girl to the Piper or watch their other children die. While the Piper was betrayed by his employer, who was far away from a saint according to Ichabod, his Revenge by Proxy far outweighs this excuse (not to mention, considering he seemed to enjoy killing and made a Deal with the Devil beforehand, he was psychotic from the start). Even in the village of Sleepy Hollow, the Piper remains one of the worst Ichabod has ever faced.
- Like Eckidina KnightWalker who raised war across the world right after the end of Years of Tribulations, Dahlia Hawthorne was some spoiled kid who was both devious and selfish. Being the main antagonist of Famine Arc, Dahlia was born in 18th century and was as selfish as Eckidina and Christine, if not worse than them. Once born from an English aristocrat family, Dahlia was shocked that her family strongly against the war and oppression towards American Colony, even to the point that they abandon their title and moved to the colony and support the colonists. Even so, Dahlia was so power hungered that she exposed her English ancestry and forced the local villagers to bow down in front of her family, causing the colonists to turn against them in pure rage. Having chased by the enraged villagers and seeing her mother's death, Dahlia became insane and killed her father right in front of the angry villagers of Sleepy Hollow, shocking them. Later, Dahlia sold her soul to Moloch in order to gain immortality, and she even forced her twin sister, Iris, to do her dirty work so that she won't be exposed. Her hunger towards power and wealth had consumed her that made her being some creature filled with nothing but greed. She willingly asked Moloch to make her into a Horseman after knowing about the Horsemen's human vessels, becoming the Horseman of Famine and rested for years until the time for her to wake up, leaving her sister, Iris, being trapped inside the Purgatory. Dahlia was very abusive towards her twin sister, who did everything she wanted with no hatred. After the breakout of Purgatory, Dahlia appeared in Sleepy Hollow after knowing her sister escaped Purgatory, and she committed a murder before framing her sister for the crime. In order to fuel Moloch's power and bring forth his return, Dahlia worked with Michael Langdon and start consuming more and more people's soul, turning them into empty shells before feeding the souls to Moloch's energy, giving a condition to spawn the United Kingdom of America after Moloch's secret return. According to Malcolm Dreyfuss, Dahlia was so horrid and demonic that even monsters like the aforementioned Christine Van Bilj (after her first resurrection) was disgusted by her actions in hunger for power and was determined to take her down in order to keep her place as the High Priestess, as Christine knew that Dahlia was thirsty for the place.
Cults of Zodiac
- Nether Sorensen the Demon Prince, the malevolent demon prince with a self-proclaimed La Persona Superiore a Dio ailas as well as the true final antagonist of both Anti-Christ Saga and Zodiak Saga, was a total monstrosity made of misery sealed within the Staff of Eden by the Chinese Assassins. Representing Sagittarius of the zodiac, the Ancient Sorensen was responsible for the creation of Hubert Zodiak as well as the entire Wild Card despite being sealed. Therefore, it directly participated the creation of the infamous Zodiac Killer. Despite it was sealed, it was still restless and was later summoned by Chinese Templars to oppress the citizens 2 centuries after Borgia's downfall, and it was behind some horrendous supernatural events in Ancient China, most notably the infamous Wanggongchang Explosion occurred on 30 May 1626 in Beijing, China, killing around 20,000 people. It was also responsible for Emperor Jiajing's death of mercury poisoning since he tried to take over the ancient China itself. Fortunately, the staff was retrieved by Chinese Assassin, Shao Jun, who preserved it and soon no one found the staff. However, when Michael retreived it, things became dangerous once again. After combining with Michael, Sorensen became his final form, and they combined into an even more horrible, cruel and malicious entity compared to the original Michael. If the original Michael still had some sanity left, then his Sorensen form shall be an absolutely insane omnicidal maniac who planned to devour every souls he attack and even kill God himself to make Fallen Roman Catholic Church a Dark Empire. Combined with Michael's child form, whom he summoned to the Multi-Universe, Michael/Sorenson directly confront everyone in Multi-Universe and caused Darth Hades' premature demise (non-canocial to the storyline thanks to Reality Council as well as Grace Dixon who erased this alteration successfully) so that he could crush Sith Empire and lived as the new "Immortal Emperor". Being the very first villain who managed to invade Heaven itself, Sorensen planned to unleash the ultimate power of blackness to shut down every light in the entire Multi-Universe, leaving it to rot within the dark energy and caused Big Freeze, and so he could rule the whole Multi-Universe as its only Emperor after wiping Balam Alliance. Soon, he went so far that he start banishing the loyalty towards Moloch and outright supported Triggers Hell. The monster had no qualm of killing people to became God, and it even tormented and tortured the souls of Lady Crane and August Corbin in front of Ichabod & Abbie, trying to make them fall into despair. Despite it was destroyed successfully with the combined power of the Chinese Assassins, Team Witness, Holy Spirits as well as the Reality Council, and despite most of its alteration was successfully undone by Reality Council, the monster shall not be forgotten forever since it made the Heavens' weakness being exposed. The devilish Demon Prince full of madness had perfectly combined with Michael's cruelty to form a monstrosity that shall haunt Ichabod forever. Because of Sorensen, villains like Zadkiel and Light Emperor invaded God's realm following the demon prince. Because of this "labor", Michael laughed happily in Hell.
- While nearly all of the Zodiac Cultists and Zodiac Demons from the Chaos of Zodiac (including their leader, Crow Faux) are definitely far from saints, Efreet Feuer is a completely deadly psychopath who will go to horrific scales in order to make more Shines to become Zodiac Demons via manipulating them into a state of despair, which will start releasing the Blackness within their heart. Being the main antagonist of Chaos of Zodiac Arc, he showed his furious and violent nature by beating a woman in front of her child in order to drive the child into despair. After making the child's parents hospitalized, Efreet went into the hospital and tried to kill his victims, but not before he randomly attacked and beated up innoncent people, including patienst who have no relations to the couples at all. Even Crow was frightened of his tendencies, because he has apparently gone so far as to kill a Shine before the corresponding Zodiac Demon can manisfest. This is why he is kept to an observatory at first, rather than being allowed to directly intervene.
- Being some fiend even worse than the aforementioned Efreet Feuer, even as a lesser demon and an one-shot villain, Racemo (meaning "raceme" in Portuguese) is an insane and psychopathic lesser Zodiac Demon who was treated as a rogue. He was never allowed to join Crow Faux's actions and trapped inside the deeper place of Purgatory, indicating that even Moloch was wary of him, but he escaped after Moloch's first defeat. Later, Dark Arzonia secretly called him for cooperation in order to satisfy both of their insane bloodlust. As most of the Zodiac Demons target only those with magical potention to hunt down, Racemo is diffrent since he targets anyone he wants. Racemo has the ability called Death March, which he could use to invade and destroy a person's Mind Palace, which he abuses to satisfy his love of destruction. Seeking anyone altrustic enough for him to consider "Beautiful"--children included--Rameco puts them in a catatonic state, a process shown to be extreamly traumatic and will results in psychotic breakdown and suicidal attempt. He also manages to break the mind of Katrina Crane, making her to lose her magic ability, turning her from a witch into a mere mortal human and would eventually goes frail and die if Team Witness never do something quick. Rameco's actions was so dark that it even impressed and inspired Dark Arzonia, his new superior, who used his attack of Death March as an inspiration to develop her own "homage" version of Death March, marking a start of mayhem and destruction throughout Sleepy Hollow for the returning Horseman of Conquest. With no loyalty to anything save his lust for destroying kindness, Racemo made an impression despite his limited screen time.
- The first direct threat towards Team Witness between the end of Harvest Saga and the start of Anti-Christ Saga, the person who once known as Leonard Lemon but later known as Canis, was once a secondary member of the Order of Flourish that secretly took orders and had financially benifitted from the aforementioned Phyllis Peach, not long before he was kicked out by a redeemed Selina Strawberry for his treachery as well as radical beliefs that humanity deserves a purge in order to clean its corruption. Unlike other Zodiac Demons who are all sadistic card-carrying villains, Canis shared some Knight Templar traits from the original Leonard, and made it up to 11. Therefore, rather than being Leonard, Canis is what was left inside an already dead Leonard. After being turned into a Zodiac Demon, Canis pretended to be Leonard and claimed that the Order of Flourish was dead because of Team Witness, turning himself into a direct successor of Phyllis herself in an attempt to destroy Selina and restart the Feast of Apollo in an attempt of nothing but purging humanity which he believed to be morally corrupted. After gathering Leonard's old followers, Canis formed a insurgent cult against the Order of Flourish under the pretense as Leonard, by gathering all who was driven out by Selina and/or people who opposed her inside the Order, before escaping to Romania for his next scheme of murder and slaughter. In Romania, Canis attacked an old base of Helio which the Artificial Zodiac Demons of Carbuncle (Wiseman's Zodiac Demon Form) was produced. He devoured them all and blew up the factory, killing many people with no qualm. After that, Canis took the Ring of Hope, originated from the Stone of Wisdom which contained the soul of the late Hestia Hawthorn. In order to drive Ichabod and Selina into despair, Canis took control of Hestia's soul, corrupting her into the Second White Wizard and trying to make her kill Ichabod and Selina. When Ichabod reclaimed the Ring of Hope and freed Hestia's soul from the possession with Helene's help, Canis ordered his brainwashed followers to capture Albert Apple, who discovered his evil plot and the position of his base. After instigating brutal tortures against Albert, Canis tried to forcefeed Albert with leathal poison in order to destroy the evidence. He also attempted to drive all of his minions into suicide by poisoning in an attempt to find more minions and form another insurgent cult. After Albert was saved, Leonard summoned several souless clones of Zodiac Demons, including a souless clone of Dark Arzonia before devouring them and gained abilitities like the Death March of Dark Arzonia. Using this ability, Canis attempted to put Ichabod and the entire Team Witness into mental shutdown by invading the Mind Core, trying to force Ichabod to give in the Stone of Wisdom to Moloch. Ultimately, Canis' heinous acts prove that he himself is just as morally corrupt, if not more so, as the world he is claiming to fight against. No wonder why he chose to join Michael's side.
Borgia Family (Planet Sorensen)
- The Planet Sorensen-444 version of Rodrigo Borgia, who became Pope Alexander IV, is the secondary antagonist in Borgia Sub Arc of Anti-Christ Saga. Being a power hungry and perverted man, Rodrigo committed numerous unforgivable atrocities in order to allow himself gain the highest rank of the Catholic Chruch. After becoming the Pope under Michael Langdon's temptation, Rodrigo lived in a corrupt life full of greed and murder, often poisoning his guests with poisonous wine. He crossed Moral Event Horizon when ordered the execution of not just Ezio's father, but his two brothers (one of whom is a child.) When Ezio confronts him later he gleefully admits that he didn't really need to kill the brothers as well, he just wanted to prove a point. He's also described as being a ruthless psychopath and an incestuous pedophile during the target briefing, with one particular visual provided of him standing in the middle of a field of corpses, smiling happily. Also, Ezio maintains a pretty professional attitude most of the time- except with Borgia, whom he calls a "bastard" and beats the scream out of with his bare hands. Thankfully, the Karma itself gives old Rodrigo a rather nasty punishment: apart from the vicious beating, he finds out that not only is he not the prophet (every one of his crimes were commited in the belief that he was) but that his sworn enemy was the prophet, and he only lived thanks to said enemy's mercy. In the end, like many controversial Popes before and after him, Rodrigo's place in Hell is reserved on Leohart's special list.
- Being another infamous Borgia even to the real-life history, the Planet Sorensen version of Cesare Borgia is the true main antagonist in Borgia Sub Arc of Anti-Christ Saga. Cesare was an illegitimate son of Rodrigo Borgia and was a nacissistic, cruel and devious man with sheer power hunger. Cesare was born into the Templar Order and, like many of his siblings, was raised by his father into his personal weapon. However, Cesare was naturally an aggressive and ambitious person, and would do anything - including having his own family or friends murdered - in order to obtain power. He was proud of the countless lives taken by his blades. Even during his assassination, he mercilessly stabs an innocent man to death. Cesare was a skilled manipulator, amassing many followers under his campaigns. While some followers merely used Cesare to further their own personal gains, Cesare himself was manipulating them, with plans to dispose his followers should they either betray him or outlive his usefulness. Even his once manipulative and powerful father became nothing more than a figurehead in Cesare's quest for power. Machiavelli himself admitted respect for Cesare's skill in consolidating his power. Ezio also was well aware of what Cesare was capable of, that as long as he lives, whether he be imprisoned or removed from power, he would always remain a threat. Cesare maintained an incestuous relationship with his sister, Lucrezia Borgia, and promised her that she would be his queen when he ruled Italy. As such, he frequently descended into jealous rage due to her many dalliances with other men – those of which she would normally woo in order to spite her unfaithful brother. However, in his attempts to discover the location of the Apple, Cesare physically attacked her, answering her tearful question if he had ever loved her by saying, "You are my sister, nothing more." After being tired of Michael Langdon's manipulation, Cesare orchastrated his father's death by poisoning, and finally stand against Michael's will. After he succeded, Cesare basked in his successful particide and dreamed whether he could become the Pope one day, proving himself to be a monster no better than his father or Michael. What is worse, Cesare also developed a god-complex personality, believing that he would not be bound nor killed by a normal man. That made him highly narcissistic. He maintained this belief throughout his life, even in his final moments, despite being aware that his death was imminent.
- Malcolm Dreyfuss, the Big Bad of Dreyfuss Saga, was an internet tech billionaire who's obsessed with gaining immortality. Originally a harmless, nerdish man who was forced into a Deal with the Devil, to avoid keeping his end of the deal Dreyfuss sought the most powerful mystical artifact of all, the Philosopher's Stone. His pursuits caused numerous deaths, including Diana Thomas's partner and friend Eric, Dreyfuss's efforts climaxed in him attempting to sacrifice over a hundred thousand people. Gaining his immortality, convinced he was destined for greatness, Dreyfuss sort to conquer America after joining the United Kingdom of America of Moloch. To accomplish this he raised the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse; spreading a supernatural plague through Washington, causing multiple deaths through spontaneous combustion or having their soul devoured, for his horseman of Pestilence and then releasing a Chinese hunger demon which killed several people through either starvation or cannibalism, to raise his horseman of Famine. His plans succeeding, Malcolm turned Diana into his horseman of War, effectively killing her. Dreyfuss then attacked Camp David and used the Four Horsemen to slaughter the entire US army, forcing the government to crown him immortal dictator of America. Malcolm proceeded to ruthlessly suppress all freedoms and execute all dissidents, using the Four Horseman as his personal hit squad. Unable to kill the Witnesses, Malcolm had Crane imprisoned and adopted Diana's daughter Molly, rechristening her Lara and made her his killing tools; he spent years lying and manipulating Lara, until upon one assault to wipe out the last of the resistance she learned the truth. Realizing that Lara was going to attempt to undo his handy work, Malcolm immediately tried to murder her. Despite his claims and excuses, underneath a seemingly earnest façade Dreyfuss was a callous, ruthless and fundamental selfish man, who proved that sometimes humans can be just as evil as demons.
- Jobe, a Prince of Pain from Hell's sixth circle and a spy working for the aforementioned Ara Astaroth, served as Malcolm's assistant, bodyguard and assassin throughout the season. Implementing the majority of Malcolm's plans, Jobe never missed an opportunity to commit murder, often choosing particularly painful methods for his victims. It was Jobe who originally shanghaied Malcolm into a deal for his soul, setting him off on the path to becoming a monster. Without Malcolm's knowledge, Jobe manipulated the terms of the deal to also send his best friend, the completely innocent Ansel, to hell. Jobe personally joined his fellow demons in torturing Ansel for twenty years even carving his name into his chest. Assisting Malcolm every step of the way, Jobe murders Mr. Wong in such a brutal manner it's mistaken for an animal attack; tortures Jake Wells for information, partially through physical pain, partially by giving him a nightmarish vision of him murdering Alex; and raised an army of Hessians as Draugurs to restore the Headless Horseman. Having no more use for them, he sent them to burn Sleepy Hollow to the ground. Disliking the prospect of serving Malcolm for eternity, Jobe helped Ara to bring about his downfall, and happily dragged the screaming Dreyfuss into Hell. Due to Jobe's actions, Ara claimed Ichabod's soul after Dreyfuss' defeat. Beneath his professionalism and tranquil appearance, Jobe was an arrogant, disloyal, sadistic monster.
- Being a Black Demon that fed on humans, Cuav is the former second in command created by Jobe and also a copycat to Michael Langdon, as he absorbed one of the Legion Michael's spirits to become one with him under Jobe's malevolent request, but his true loyalty is towards Moloch and serves as his dark and violent killing machine. Seemly being a copycat to the deceased Michael Langdon, Cuav actually presented himself as a unique type of sociopath. Not only leading Jasmine Porcelain to an orphanage in order to make her feed on orphans to regain her strength, Cuav was also fully responsible for the death of Martin Mint, who he slowly tortured to death before shooting an arrow to him in order to end his pain. It was also revealed that Cuav was actually a black demon taking the host of Ansel, who was tormented by Cuav inside his own Mind Palace without any chance to escape other than death. Like other major villains of the story, Cuav also showed no empathy to his victims or loyalty to Jobe, being preferred to act on his own, and Jobe never actually tried to make such a killing machine get restraint. Therefore, Jobe had him to lead House Baenre to the remnants of House Do'Urden, slaughtering nearly all of them with Drizzt Do'Urden as its sole survivor. When the saga began, Cuav had stole the head of the late President Abraham Lincoln's statue, releasing the devilish soul once summoned by John Wilkes Booth to kill people, including the vital partner Diana Thomas while regarding it as the "murder of August Corbin the second", traumatizing Diana. Cuav also despised Dreyfuss and Jobe intensely but is more than willing to pave ways for their dark goals when he was needed. Leading a group of evil humans (known to Dreyfuss' secret army as "Cuav's Men") that are fully psychopathic, sadistic and utterly monstrous, Cuav used also responsible for the demise of Ansel's sister, who he lured out and kill her with his men, right beforethey killed and ate her children alive merely out of spite, which resulted in one of the most brutal scene in the overall LOTM: WoSH. After merging with a soul of Michael Langdon's legion (as mentioned) below, Cuav turned into a grimmer and more calculating monster but still a monster, as he manipulated his revenge against Jobe for betraying Moloch and Dreyfuss, even killing innoncent people in his way only trying to reach his former creator, wanting him dead for no other reasons than spite. According to Ansel's spirit who was talking to Ichabod Crane, Cuav would achieve his goal with an utterly unfettered manner, no matter how much of bloodshed that would follow him. Even after Jobe was destroyed by Team Witness, Cuav still showed no stop in his massacre and even blamed Ichabod and Lara for taking away his fun of seeking retributions. In Shadowmantle Saga, where Cuav served as one of the main antagonists, he was shown in leaving the body of Ansel and left Ansel to die, before possessing other the righteous Sergent Knox to force him eat his comrades alive, before droving Severin Dejarin insane and make him the new leader of the Cult of Dragons, which would spawn the Tyranny of Dragons later, causing many violent chormatic dragons to roam the land of Forgotten Realms once again.
- Under the pretense of False Michael Langdon: Cuav, under the pretense of the United Kingdom of America version of Future Michael Langdon was even MORE like a monster than the original Michael, who is both treacherous and sadistic in the core, combining Michael's evilness to Cuav's dark tendency. After merging with Michael's legion, Cuav found the infant Katarina who was just coming into Earth and killed her with no mercy, knowing that he had ended the life of the Last Exkreig and future Prime Abyssal Punisher forever. This proved that Cuav was no better than B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 who was using infants as his test subjects. Horrified by Cuav action of killing an infant, Plaisir (who was turned back to Melancholia once more, albeit not a pure evil entity like the Serum Melancholia) wanted Michael to forget about the Witnesses and focusing on ruling the new world as its benevolent ruler. However, Michael (who only wanted war, chaos and destruction instead of order and peace) was enraged before he start bashing Melancholia's skull and sent her in his own torture chamber for one week of torture. After that, Michael left a half-crazed Plaisir/Melancholia in the torture chamber to die while secretly helping Ara to take down both Moloch and Malcolm Dreyfuss, so that the reign of Astaroth Empire would be ensured. Trying to make Lara a merciless killing machine like him, Michael also mercilessly crushed the resistance raised by Jenny Mills and almost killed her brutally. When Lara discovered the truth behind the Horseman of War, who turned out to be her mother, Lara tried to confront the Future Dreyfuss about this but Michael appeared behind her, trying to electrocute her until she could barely moved. Soon afterwards, Michael found Lara stealing the Grand Grimoire and tracked her back to past. In the past timeline, the Future Michael worked together with Dreyfuss and Jobe. They tried to turn Diana into the Horseman of War almost immediately, but Ichabod managed to interfere and turned into War himself. When Dreyfuss and Jobe showed some mild surprise about this, Cuav sadistically laughed and claimed that the First Witness was dead completely. After knowing Ichabod was saved by Lara, Cuav immediately turned himself into the Horseman of War out of spite, and he maintained his free will when trying to get Ichabod and Lara killed. However, this was not over. When Cuav managed to merge himself with a soul fragment of the ORIGINAL Michael Langdon, things get more and more vicious as the "two" danger counterparts had became "one" and same, fueling the first step towards Michael Langdon's resurrection. When Helena Donovan (Dreyfuss' Famine) failed to kill Lara, Cuav mercilessly killed her and cast Famine out of her body, punishing Helena for her failure. He then tortured Jeremy Crane in front of Katrina in order to drive her into despair, but not after he laughed at Diana Thomas' loss on her husband and Ichabod's "uselessness" in protecting Abbie.
- As Cuavoracious: This Eldrich Abonomation known as Cuavoracious, also known as Cuav's Malice, created by Valindra Shadowmantle with the soul of Cuava, was born from what was left from the successor of Anti-Christ, which is violence and hatred from Cuav (as well as the remaining mana of Michael's Legion Devil inside him) as soon as his physical form was fully destroyed. With his hunger and violence became so strong, Cuavoracious ended up turning into an entity of Abstract Apotheosis that represent the very concept of violence itself. Devoring most of the remnants of his army, Cuavoracious became stronger and more sadistic than before, even trying to plundge the Witnesses into full darkness so that he'll devour them. He also reacted in whatever beings with shadows casted with light, and he would devoured them and send them to a diabloclican pocket dimention where they'll be slaughtered. Under such a form, Cuavoracious acted as Valindra's second-in-command, but he acted in his own agenda when he started to corrupt the Ebon Downs under the demand of Valindra, instigating the new wave of Nasher Army's attack by possessing them with Legion Ability and used them to corrupt living beings, before fullfilling his vow in front of Lara by murdering Diana in front of her own daughter, before trying to kill Molly to make Lara erased from existence. Now, acting in pure insanity and wrath, the creature once known as Cuav had turned into a pure personification of the monstrosity and darkness that once took form as a cloak and an armor.
Order of Flourish
- Being the true main anatgonist of Phyllis Peach Sub Arc and also the entire 4th Saga. Lady Phyllis Peach was one of the 11 archmembers as the Order of Flourish. Phyllis is born to be an insane sociopath due to her parents being cousins. She developed sheer cruelty even when she was a child, who murdered a cat simply because of its careless behavior, causing the missing of a neighboring child and killing her foster parents because of being scolded. Phyllis had later became a prosecutor in town, but her tendency was not just amoral but also cruel. Dealing with light witches from other coven, she was not hestitate at all while using horrendous torturing methods to the witches of Zoe's coven by trapping those white witches into gigantic peaches to absorb light magic powers. After that, their power was drained and they became dry corpses. The white witches' family became her victims as well. She managed to gain trust of Lord Helio and assisted him to commit murder, but soon planned to backstab him by altering Katrina's magic. Lady Peach was also utterly mean to her minions and companions, and she admired Moloch's punishment towards his worshippers. Even other fruit cultists like Albert Apple, Selina Strawberry, Harold Honeydew and Gregory Grape was disgusted due to her cruel ways to disgrace the light. When Albert Apple complained to her about her lack of empathy, Lady Peach cut off his hand without remorse and was glad to see him screaming and suffering in pain. However, the most horrifying deeds of Phyllis was the murders of both Dragonia Dragonfruit and later Hestia Hawthorn, prompting Lord Helio to launch the Feast of Apollo to bring Hestia back, causing all of the mayhem and corruption within the Order while she herself did not became deluded towards her leader, ironically due to her psychopathic insanity had developed long before the Feast. Corrupting people like Helio and Selina with the manipulation on their emotions was just a part of her plan. The ultimate goal of Phyllis is to gain control on the Order of Flourish and get the Stone of Wisdom that once belonged to Hestia, her most notable victim. She had manipulated the hazard upon Helene Hawthorn by using Gladius Grapefruit, a Zodiac Nether vessel pretended to be a normal magician. She also sends Gladius to Planet Sorensen to rule the palleral Sleepy Hollow under iron fist for years. In the process, Phyllis indirectly manipulated her palleral counterpart to switch body with the palleral Maria Arzonia on that planet (via the works of Gladius) and take over the palleral Order of Flourish by killing its leaders, only as a series of experiments for her project so that she could decide whether she would use the same tendency on Prime Earth. Therefore, Phyllis was the true creator of Arzonia Oscuridad, also known as Dark Arzonia, who later arrived at Prime Earth and became her partner in crime. She also attempted to see the power of the second Feast of Apollo if it ever launched, so she made Gladius to recreate the Feast on Planet Sorenson. Then, Phyllis manipulated the Witnesses into turning against the White Wizard (aka Lord Helio), causing a conflict between Team Witness and the Order, while Phyllis herself just stood by and watch. After the second Feast of Apollo was foiled, Phyllis found the chance to gain Lord Helio's wand so that she could kill him with it and taking the Stone of Wisdom from a dying Zoe, killing her as well. After gaining the Stone of Wisdom, Phyllis fused with her palleral counterpart and used her Supreme Croat Form to launch a massacre to create more deaths and Zodiac Demons, believing if a human became Zodiac Demon, they would be Shines. Otherwise, if they died, they would be mere humans. Manipulative, cunning and homicidal, Phyllis is the true main villain in Harvest Saga who served no one but herself, building a net of evil plots for many years so that one day she could launch her attack after so many preperations, only trying to become a human after bringing the world into Hell.
- The mysterious Arzonia Oscuridad, first thought to be a corrupted Maria Arzonia during the latter's sudden disappearance, was revealed to be Phyllis Peach from an Alternat Earth. She is even WORSE than her original counterpart. In the alternate timeline, Phyllis had made a pact with Gladius Grapefruit, who showed her a way to break the Order of Flourish via telling her to join Moloch and her mainstream counterpart. With the help of Gladius, the palleral Phyllys possessed the parallel Maria Arzonia after consuming the latter's soul, completely renaming herself and turning herself into a darker version of Maria. In this form, Arzonia Oscuridad slaughtered the entire council of the Order of Flourish in order to achieve her goal towards immortality. She was later invited by Michael Langdon, who sensed her presence with the help of a completed Grand Grimoire. Under her Arzonia Oscuridad persona, this alternate Phyllis Peach arrived at the mainstream Sleepy Hollow and merged herself with the original Phyllis Peach so that she would take control of the entire town, consuming all of her enemies right after ruining the real Maria Arzonia's own reputation by committing deeds of malevolence. She even brutally assaulted Matt Butcher and taunted him with his budding relationships with the real Maria, all the while forcing Maria to watch as Matt was brutally tortured, beaten and later almost having his lifespan taken. Even Aerisi Kalinoth, who was having a nightmare fuel fetish, wondered in horror, "What... the Hell... is Arzonia Oscuridad?" Her later plans include stealing Dawn's Early Light and spreading Croatoan Virus throughout the West Atlantic and then the entire world, which had caused death and mayhem everywhere, right after she revealed her true nature and identity. All the while, when she was cornered by a transformed Selina (who tried to destroy her), Oscuridad/Phyllis only cared about how many causalities she will cause and how many souls she will consume for her utter hunger. She had finally lost control during her last moments, when her body was destroyed by Selina and the real Maria (also inadvertently killing the mainstream Phyllis). After that, Oscuridad fully revealed her true self as Phyllis and turned to her Supreme Croat Form, a living pink gas filled with enhanced Croatoan Virus as well as maniacal nature. At this point, she never cared about her loss of body or her original counterpart, instead throwing a tantrum over being hungry. In a Saga where literally nearly every other villain is either an Anti-Villain, a well-intentioned Extremist or a combination of both (with reasons as well as sympathetic qualities), Oscuridad/Phyllis stands out for being utterly repulsive and having no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Even a vicious villain like Venger was driven to the point of vomit when he witnessed everything Oscuridad/Phyllis had done before turning against her.
- Like Lady Peach, Lord Orlando Orange, who is loosely inspired by the infamous Vlad the Impaler, is absolutely far away from saint, either. Being the catalyst of Conquest Arc and the teritary villain of the entire Harvest Saga, Orlando Orange is the head of the infamous Niveus Parmaceuticals, which is a key part for Michael Langdon and the Horseman of Conquest to unleash the Croatoan Virus (and later its enhanced version) on Earth to destroy humanity without caring other people's life, as long as he gain his profits in selling the fake vaccine for epidemic that could turn human into Croatoan zombies. Unlike many of his own colleagues who were from elite levels and/or oldest families in the town of Sleepy Hollow, Orlando was once a beggar in the town. With a strong God Complex, Orlando used the technique of a crook and murderer to gain his evil profit and took control of the entire organization of Niveus Parmaceuticals by brainwashing its council to make him lead the whole company, treaing his staff like tools for him to gain his own goal. After that, with the help of the aformentioned Phyllis Peach as well as Pedro Pineapple, Orlando had been involved in the production of chemical weapons for many years, which he would gain profit by his dealing with Pedro. Those chemical weapons would be used in the chemical weapon attack in New York City, which subsquently caused the deaths of not just many innoncent citizens who died directly, but also those who was framed or involved in the investigation of the case, including Alexandar Apricot, Dragonia Dragonfruit, Alfred Apricot and finally Hestia Hawthorn, trigging the Feast of Apollo. After being exposed to the Feast, Orlando suffered from its effect and became an even worse person. His partnership with Pedro was because of Pedro's political parentage and he wanted to become a politician instead of just a business man. Orlando was not only the builder of the chemical weapons that caused death in New York, but also a key to make the original Croatoan Virus being brought into the 21st century. He did not care if Sleepy Hollow became just another Croatoan Colony. He only cared about gains, losses and his future rise into power.
- Even before his transformation into a Supreme Croat, the aformentioned weapon dealer, Pedro Pineapple, could be some sort of malevolent, hyporcritical and disgusting monster instead of a well-intentioned extremist. He serves as the teritary antagonist of Order of Strawberry spinoff, but he committed one of the most horrid terrorist attack in the place by assassinating the seemly Mayor of Sleepy Hollow and later attacked New York City with a bio-weapon bomb made of the original Croatoan Virus. His primary motivation for having the Mayor zombified is to prevent the social unrest and mayhem that he believes would be the inevitable result of revealing the FBI and even U.S. government's involvement in the Sleepy Hollow incident concerned the Hidden One, and the further revalation will dig out the existence of the Order of Flourish. However, Pedro is prevented from becoming sympathetic by his lust for Selina Strawberry. Not only do Pedro's actions in pursuit of his obsession squick out several other characters (most notably Selina herself and her love interest, Albert Apple, whose disgusted reactions will even shared by Michael Langdon) they are also the direct cause for Albert's start of darkness. Trying to hide his pervert nature, Pedro called Phyllis Peach, and they fooled an oblivious Gregory Grape to mercilessly chopped off Albert's right hand as a punish. He also kidnapped Selina and tried to take over her place as the second in command, but not before he forced her to marry him and serve him as the next Light Lord. When Gregory realized the truth, even a sociopath like him was shocked and disgusted. Pedro was also the one who told about Lady Hestia Hawthron's whereabouts to Phyllis and urged her to shoot the kind woman, destroying Selina's innonsence and trying to turn Selina a monster like him. Therefore, pretty much of bad things that happened over the course of the saga should be pinned on Pedro. Furthermore, in the process of preventing said information from becoming public, he infects and kills over 70,000 innocent people with the Crotoan Virus, only trying to distract the attentions. Even an innoncent child like Helene called Pedro a freak, pointing out that he caused an actual disaster to prevent a possible one. Eventually, even Michael Langdon was disgusted and did not hestitate himself to inject Pedro a certain amount of enhanced Croatoan Virus, which will consume his sanity bit by bit. After that, Michael did not hide his disgust on Pedro, calling him someone who is turning into a monster he always was. Eventually, Pedro's presence showed us just how petty, pathetic and laughable a Big Bad Wannabe like himself is.
- Being the main antagonist of Helene Hawthorn Arc, this man known as Gladius Grapefruit is the Planet Sorenson version of Lord Helio and became the Light Lord on Sorensen Planet after the United Kingdom of America arise. Formerly a citizen on Prime Earth's Sleepy Hollow, Gladius was one of the many formerly normal people who wer turned into Shines by the Feast of Apollo, but Gladius chose to use his new potential power to embrace the dark side of magic and turned himself an agent of Moloch, serving him for years. Unlike the original Lord Helio, Gladius lacks of empathy and love, having such an insanity that even appealed the mainstream Phyllis Peach and prompting her to make him her appretice. Gladius is not only insane but also sadistic to the core. Under the teleportation of Phyllis, Gladius becomes a spy who went staying for years on a Pallerel Earth later known as Planet Sorensen, where all the pallerel counterparts of different Prime Earth events happened in one era (late 18th century). Unlike Prime Earth, this palleral earth later known as Planet Sorensen have its important people in one era of war, like George Washington and Eckidina KnightWalker together on the palleral Earth. Being the palleral version of Helio, Gladius is one who lead the palleral Order of Flourish while acting on behalf of the United Kingdom of America after Moloch's arrival on this planet. Under the malevolent order of Moloch, Gladius killed many people around George Washington and made Moloch to take over the body of the dead Washington as a vessel, thus starting the reign of King Washington. Under the mainstream Phyllis' order, Gladius allowed the palleral Maria Arzonia (who lived in the Revolutionary War Era instead of a futuristic world on Planet Sorenson) being consumed by the palleral counterpart of Phyllis, forming the aforementioned Dark Arzonia before letting her to kill her colleagues and sending her to Prime Earth, thus starting the events that fasten the pace of Harvest Saga. With Moloch's help, Gladius take over Sleepy Hollow and ruled it as its dictator, demanding the town's respect towards Moloch/King Washington. Not only he fused himself with the crystal of Nether Mecurio the Demon Prince (one of the Twelve Nethers, representing lies) in order to gain absolute control and false facade on his citizen, but also he orchastrated the Feast of Apollo on purpose in order to turn everyone into Shines, before making them fell despaired and creating an army of Zodiac Demons in process. Gladius takes control on FBI Agent Daniel Reynolds, a false magician who cannot use magic, and made him the mayor of Sleepy Hollow, but in fact he was controlling Reynolds and urged him to use a machine to gain power. However, it was just a lie. When the machine was activated using the Stone of Wisdom inside Helene Hawthorn, the whole town would be affected by the Feast of Apollo, turning everyone into Zodiac Demons. Gladius even tried to kill Reynolds after the puppet had been useless to him, committing an act that even made his partner Crow Faux disgusted. Despite only appeared in one arc and had no direct relations to Prime Earth's Order of Flourish, Gladius is responsible for many evil events happened in Prime Earth's Sleepy Hollow especially those connected to Dark Arzonia.
- Being the misogynistic director of Sleepy Hollow Bugle as well as someone born from a newspaper trust, Blaze Banana proves himself to be a controller of the media in the town of Sleepy Hollow, who always uses false promises as well as all sorts of false informations to calm citizens down while hiding the cooperation between Phyllis Peach and Michael Langdon. Being someone strongly supports the infamous Salem Witch Trials, Blaze is also a petty sexist and witch-phobic person, who is simply hating women and also witches due to his own sin of envy, ignoring the fact that he himself is also a warlock. Envy about many female having great achievement in the history, Blaze even wrote many articles to spit on their graves, gaining supports from many abusive men in Sleepy Hollow. After the Feast of Apollo, Blaze turned worse. Jealous of Cordelia Foxx who is a witch cover leader as a female, Blaze uses the psychotic breakdown ability of Dark Arzonia in order to cause a train accident in New Orleans that took 100 lives, blaming Cordelia's coven for all the troubles. He also travels to the future three years later and works with Valindra Shadowmantle in an attempt to start a bad future to pull Thayan Invasion on Prime Earth 3 years earlier, starting the formation of Monster League, whom he sees as nothing more than useless chess pieces. Meanwhile, Blaze forces the Monster League to cross lines again and again in order to ruin Cordelia's reputation. All of his crimes committed in the future are set to frame Cordelia and her coven. After the late Don Francis Fleur's was executed after being prosecuted by Phyllis, Blaze takes over one fifth of the criminal empire and has aspirations on the other 80 percent. Framing his assassinations as mass killings, Blaze rigs an elevator with a bomb and gives the inhabitants sixty seconds to answer a riddle, killing all on board (including his target) when time is up. His next target is killed when he bombs an art museum. The third is onboard a public train with families and children aboard. When Katrina gets the riddle correct, Blaze blows up the train anyways and later attempts to blow up the police precinct to tie up loose ends. Trying to justify his heinous actions, Blaze pathetically blames everything on the female authorized figures around the world via Sleepy Hollow Daily Bugle which falls under his control, claiming that he is trying to stabilize a new order full of absolute patriarchy, but Katrina Crane points out that it is only a mere excuse for Blaze himself, a male with sheer prejudice and patriarchic complex, to take power and get the authority away from female. Even the so-called ringleader of Monster League, who is a young teenager who once believed Blaze was an enforcer of justice, is disgusted.
- Being the main catalyst in the pasts of Nick Hawley and Carmilla Pines, the former member of the Order know as Walter Watermelon is another pawn of the aforementioned Phyllis Peach and Orlando Orange, but he is no less dangerous than them both. Walter was in charge as the current director of Tarrytown Psyche after arresting Lori Roberts (mother of Abbie Mills and Jenny Mills) for her so-called mental insanity, serving as one of the secondary antagonists of Lost Family Sub Arc alongside the Four Who Speaks as One, later the true main villain of Tarrytown Sub Arc. Before Ichabod had resurrected, Walter was also responsible for coercing Detective (later the Sheriff) Leena Reyes into being his puppet, and he broke her parents' sanity via electrict shock therapy in full volume. After forcing Reyes to arrest Mills, Walter summoned the soul of the dead nurse, Gina Lambert, to drive her into suicide after taunting her for days and nights. Walter was also responsible for Albert Apple's memory loss via brainwashing magic, since he didn't want to make Albert remember the witnessing of Dragonia Dragonfruit's murder. Years after the Feast of Apollo, Walter saw the hospital as his own palace with himself as its king, and he started to do whatever he wanted. Not only he treated patients horribly, but also he ignored their pledge that they were not insane. He was the very first traitor from the Order of Flourish who were confronted by Ichabod. After working with Melancholia under Phyllis' pressure, Walter joined Moloch's force and teleported Dark Arzonia in the town of Sleepy Hollow, before making her to confront Carl Robinson and killed him brutally. He also sent Carl's corpse to Jasmine Porcelain and Malice Do'Urden, in order to make Carl return back from the dead as the Horseman of Conquest. In War Arc, Walter's reign of terror upon Tarrytown Psych later went into its climax when he helped Christine Van Bilj to make Gina Lambert return back from Hell again to kill Frank Irving by manipulating his depression, but before that, he let her to kill other patients in the similar manner that she drove Lori into suicide. Walter also enjoyed the suicide of the victims, simply because their suicide killed their boredom. Walter almost succeeded in killing Irving if Nick Hawley (who discovered Walter's true nature) never appaered to interfere. He even kidnapped children and pretended them to be insane, so that he could set a childrens' ward for kids addicted with Internet, where the only soultions there were just simple and violent abuse besides electric shock therapy. He also gained profits from some parents who were irresponsible for their problemed children and thus believed his lies. What was worse, he was also behind the death of Hawley's parents, as he worked with Sascha Vykos and used a curse to turn Hawley's later godmother, Carmilla Pines, into his undead servant and forced her to kill Hawley's parents, in order to look for the fabulous Blade of Karma. Under Walter's instruction, Carmilla was forced to act out of her own will and turning inhumane, even almost turning Hawley into an amoral treasure hunter like her and serve him as Walter's tool. This murder, however, eventually ending up creating Vykos' own nemesis when the Blade of Karma fell into the hands of Matt Butcher. Greedy, amoral and ambitious, Walter's act was so heinous that it even disgusted Henry and Christine. After Walter's plan failed, he attempted to blew the entire Tarrytown with his bombs hiding underground, killing everyone including his allies. Totally disgusted by Walter's act, Christine abaondoned him almost immediately and left him to die right after the patients broke out of the hospital and started a uprising thanks to Jenny and Katrina, allowing Abbie, Hawley and Selina Strawberry to kill an escaping Walter via luring him into his own death traps. Believing he was doing good for "problemed people", Walter's actions caused only pain and suffering. To Ichabod's sheer sadness, some of the framed patients had permenantly became a resident in the hospital and could never be normal again, and Selina would pace herself on "cleansing" humanity in order to save those people from suffering due to Walter's sick actions (which led her to her extreme way despite her good intentions).
- Lolth, the Demon Queen of Spiders, is the goddess of the Drow, of spiders and of chaos. Once a member of the Elven pantheon, the Seldarine, and named Araunshee, Lolth betrayed the Seldarine out of growing malice, discontent, and lust for power. She betrayed her husband, the chief elven God Corellon Larethian, to his enemy, the Orc God Gruumsh, and tried to help the destruction of the Seldarine. When she failed, Lolth fled to the Demonweb Pits and led her chosen race, the Drow, into the Underdark, becoming a twisted and cruel goddess. Lolth would soon trick her own grandson into absorbing the essence of a demon lord to corrupt him into serving Lolth as her champion forever. Lolth had the Drow establish a society built on sadism and backstabbing, solely for her own pleasure, with cruel edicts consisting of demands for the sacrifice of every newborn male child at birth and demands for her priestesses to carve out the hearts of males they grow too fond of. What sets Lolth apart from other evil gods is that she cares nothing for her race or her worshipers, viewing them as merely tools for power. For her own amusement, she will capriciously withhold her favor from loyal Drow just for the pleasure of seeing them die. Lolth has nothing less than genocidal fury towards all surface elves and routinely directs her followers to murder them. After becoming more powerful, Lolth proceeded to purge the Drow pantheon of other deities, ending her victory by seemingly murdering her own children, Eilistraee and Vhaeraun, with savage glee.
- Jasmine Porcelain, the fifth (later sixth) tribulation, was an aquatic elf that is ironically devoted to the malevolent Lolth, Queen of Spiders, is a charismatic and depraved fiend who was ashamed of being a sea elf instead of Drows. She was fond of drow supremacy established by the Houses Xolarrin and Banere and so she tried to make herself like a dark elf by devoted herself into the evil worshipping of Lolth. Posing herself as a fake matron, Jasmine Porcelain falsely accused Drizzt Do'Urden as a heathen and gathered her slaves of grey dwarves to do her dirty work of capturing him. Anyone resisted her shall be punished by her and her Illthid companions. She was also the woman who expressed Lolth's Will in front of Gromph Banere to make him unleash the demon princes from the Abyss. She had also became the woman behind the Temple of Spiders' evil acts and the Cult of Crushing Wave's genocidal actions, as it was her who desired to purge the whole sea elf society with devastation orb, not Gar Shatterkeel as many thought. In Crushing Wave Arc, she was the Bigger Bad who orchastrated the purge of acquatic elves by disguising herself as an advisor of the water cult, so that she could wipe the existance of her kin. She will complete this atrocity before turning herself into a drow - later even a Drider - so that no sea elves will ever exist. Even evil people like Vanifer, Aerisi Kalinoth, Vizeran DeVir, Valindra Shadowmantle, Thurl Merosska and Marlos Urnayle expressed great disgust in her actions. In Moloch Saga, being revived by Moloch and became his helper, Jasmine Porcelain became the one of the hidden major antagonists in Tyranny of Dragons Sub Arc. She started working with the rebuilt Cult of Dragons after her resurrection to regain slavery in Rothe Valley, and she was in fact manipulating Severin in their actions to deal with a savage blue dragon. Later, when some slaves resisted with the help of Emerald Enclave, Jasmine electrocuted the resisted peasants by the lightning and thunder of Blue Dragons so that no one will ever resist her might with the help of a deranged dragon. She also envisioned to make Tiamat, the Queen of Chormatic Dragons, to become a slave of Lolth after placing the Cult of Dragons under her thumb. Being a corrupt, fanatic and deranged racist, Jasmine Porcelain immediately became a dark figure who exceeded Matron Baenre to be one of the worst Lolth enforcers in history, and is even considered to be an avatar of Lolth herself.
- Sylora Salm, one of the major antagonists in Valindra Saga, is a Thayan sorceress working under the orders of the Archlich Szass Tam to complete the construction of a Dread Ring, a powerful necromantic artifact. To go about this, she follows her rival Dahlia Sin'felle into the bowels of Gauntlgrym and mind controls the dwarf Athrogate into unleashing the Fire Primordial Maegera imprisoned there. This causes a volcanic eruption of Mount Hotenow that destroys the city of Neverwinter and kills tens of thousands, setting the later events happened in Faerun and also the malevolent forces that focused on attacking Neverwinter, most notably Valindra Shadowmantle's siege. After the Mount Hotenow's erruption, Sylora uses the corpses to empower the Dread Ring and to create an army of ash zombies that constantly assault the survivors. Sylora is also shown to be pure evil on a personal level when she manipulates a cultist named Jestry into falling in love with her and then twists him into a constantly suffering abomination to serve as her bodyguard, and dominates the now insane undead Valindra into being her servant.
- The Feathergale Knights, alongside their mistress, Aerisi Kalinoth, are definitely far away from saints. However, the lead Feathergale, Thurl Meroskka, is an out-and-out hypocrite who pretended to be loyal to Aerisi only trying to do with his own good. He not only adopted Aerisi's ideology of Yan-C-Bin worshipping but also brought it Up to Eleven, feeling disgusted for Aerisi's lead role simply because she was a woman. Trying to please Aerisi's own twisted desire of letting scholars serving her, Thurl orchastrated the a plan to chain several scholars into Spinward Rise and tortured them day and night, also ignoring their own feelings of pain. He also saw his minions as tools and did not care about them at all. While Aerisi was caring to her minions and will not hurt them as long as they kept the rules, Thurl only saw those loyal air cultists as nothing but tools. His devious nature was formed already before he became Aerisi's own servant, when he cowardly escaped as a storm was about to devour his ship but he totally had a chance to prevent his ship from destruction, saving his own life while leaving his crew to death. He later tried to justified his cowardly escape as a blessing from Yan-C-Bin and in turned he worshipped him for real, living inside his own lies as if this was really happened. Thurl was also envy of Aerisi's charisma. Feigning his loyalty and protective attitude, he tried to assasinate Aerisi despite being opposed by Vizeran DeVir. He also showed apathy to the defeated three cultists and regarding them as failure, even to the point of executing Marlos Urnayle when the latter was injured, despite Aerisi's order was to chain Marlos inside her dungeon. Thurl's ultimate goal was to drive Aerisi further into insanity and thus activating the Devastating Orb inside the Air Node, unleashing a huge thunderstorm which would destroy the Sword Coast, while he himself take over the Cult of Howling Hatred and destroy Vanifer, Aerisi's partner-in-crime who later developed a deep friendship. Thurl was proved to be such a sadistic elemental cultist that even Vizeran DeVir was alerted because of his evil deeds.
Sabbat Clan & Rosencreutz Orden
- Being the hidden primary antagonist of the Sabbat Saga, Sascha Vykos, born Myca Vykos, is the major influence in the life of Matt Butcher, Krans Romа́n Tsarskiy, Abel Nightroad, Cain Knightlord, Noelle Bor and every members in the original Arzonia Family. Vykos is a monster whose legacy dates back to 11th Century Constantinople. Sired by the Tzimisce Symeon, Vykos eventually destroyed his sire by repeatedly consuming and regurgitating him before a final act of draining him to death. Changing his gender and taking the name "Sascha," Vykos became a major figure in the monstrous Sabbat, feared even by her monstrous Clan. Vykos invents new tortures, having perfected them upon countless unwilling victims whose agony she can prolong for years to centuries, alternating it with incredible pleasure to make the victim unsure if it is experiencing torture or rape. In modern times, Vykos plays a major role in the war for the United States East Coast, using her fellow Sabbat as Cannon Fodder or torture victims when she's bored. One luckless failed assassin is reshaped to her servant, tortured and broken so she may experiment with how loyal she has made him. She was also the one behind the murder of Matt Butcher's parents, and she almost succeeded when she tried to harm the child Matt. Vykos's sins had scarred Matt's life and made him an orphan who did not remember his own childhood memory. With a thousand year reign of horror, an insatiable hunger for knowledge and an unspeakable appetite for torture, Vykos is the one who shows the rest of the Sabbat what it truly means to be a monster.
- Being unknowningly one of the few original Arzonia Members who was still living in the world during the World War III, Guinevere Arzonia serves as Cain Knightlord's most hidden apprentice and most loyal killing machine, being the worst Langdon Orphans beside the aforementioned Nio Hashiri. This woman named Guinevere is Maria Arzonia's lost half-sister who was found and raised by Cain Knightlord, being Michael's own personal tool in inflitrating Mafusa Gang and later the Millennium Syndicate. It is said that Guinevere is the daughter of Paul Arzonia with a rich Spanish woman who was also not his wife (like Maria's mother but was much richer), and she grown up in a spoiled life that gradually drove her into a corruption. As her life moves on in a different path to three her legal half-brothers, known as the Arzonia Brothers, pretty much due to Cain's effort to raise her, and Guinevere Arzonia becomes a foil to Maria for being a spoiled Rich Bitch who had squandered some of her fathers' legacy. Prior to the Battle of London, Guinevere slayed her father, who was hiding inside refugees, just as Maria was about to leave her father alone in sadness when she found him alive in the ruined streets of London. In reality, because being growing up at the side of Cain, Guinevere is one of the few Arzonia Family member who had know their family's connection to the Sabbat Clan, and she attempted to carry on Sascha Vykos' legacy via taking the possession of Vykos' Seven Deadly Sins Crest she earned from Pope Michael, which he snatched from Krans Romа́n Tsarskiy and make it her own Crest to fuel her with power. Guinivere soon accepted the Sabbat Demon hiding inside the crest and controlled it, turning it even worse and tried to slay many citizens who refused to kill her sister. After Mafusa Gang Revenge Arc, Guinevere survived and was sent into Sleepy Hollow under her secret mission to summon Dahlia Hawthorne's spirit, which would in turn making her into the Horseman of Famine. Guinevere's actions caused horrid consequences in the town as people started to eat many things but eventually died in extreme hunger, as Guinevere looked upon the whole scene with satisfaction. Guinevere was later killed by Maria and Carl Robinson after Maria arrived in Sleepy Hollow to save Carl. However, in Famine Arc, because of Sascha Vykos' actions, a part of Guinevere's soul survived and later resurrected into a Sabbat Vampire, returning to Fallen Roman Catholic Church's service. She later killed Fiamma of the Right under Michael's order during the purge of Vatican, as she felt nothing but estacy in murdering people. After the end of World War III, Guinevere started to serve the United Kingdom of America, and she tempted the Sorensen Planet's Cesare Borgia into betraying his father and decided to take over Italy, causing chaos on the nation and even disgusted Melancholia. Under Guinevere's coerce, Michael unwillingly abandoned Melancholia / Plaisir, who he claimed to be his first love and confessed his feelings to her. After Michael Langdon's demise, Guinevere later switched her allegiance again to serve Sascha Vykos. She collected Cain's dark essence and resurrected Cain in the past, making him the new leader of Rosencreutz Orden and expanded the vampire terrorist group, in an attempt to change the past and allow Vykos to take over the entire world, rewriting history and making humans to serve the Rosencreutz Orden. All Guinevere tried to do was to compete against Maria Arzonia, her half-sister, on who was the truly worthy Arzonia, but Guinevere's standards was based on her own greed and vanity, representing the malevolence within the original Arzonia Family before its reformation, while Maria had no evil thoughts and tried to renew her family into a benevolent one. Mirroring the crimes and personality of Lady Van Tassel while Maria mirrored that of Ichabod Crane, Guinevere was the most recurring and most personal rival against La Nueva Familia de Arzonia. She was not only responsible for many of the crimes committed by the Sabbat Clan and the Rosencrutz Orden, which caused Matt Butcher's family tragedy; but also was the living proof that some humans are even worse than vampires. Even Cain himself was disgusted by how Guinevere's crime reached.
- The Third in Command in the Rosenkreuz Orden, Dietrich von Lohengrin, is one of the most notable vampires in the entire Rosenkreuz Orden and served as a catalyst to the original Arzonia Family's insanity, when he drove Guido Arzonia, Maria's ancestor, into insanity 100 years before Ichabod Crane's resurrection. It happened when Dietrich arrived in Sleepy Hollow for the first time and caused vampire murders inside the town, killing 100 people including children. Dietrich accursed Guido Arzonia, a known weapon dealer who runs a crime family, for attempted to deceive him, and then the curse worked to stir the mental state of Arzonia Family descendants. Because of Dietrich, most of the descendant in the original Arzonia Family members are either corrupt or sadistic, with Maria Arzonia as one of the few exception (despite she was showing some signs). The villainy of Dietrich is no better than Sascha Vykos, his mistress, and he has no loyalty to either Moloch or Cain, not even to Vykos. He only served himself. Not only having an influence on Arzonia Family, Dietrich had a darker influence on Nightroad Family even earlier than his arrival in Sleepy Hollow. In Sabbat Saga, it'srevealed that Dietrich, who was an outright human hater, was actually behind the tragedy on Nightroad Family, as he was the murderer of a human child and framed the crimes on the Nightroads, causing Cain, Abel and Seth losing their parents, and thus Dieritch is the one truly responsible for the deaths in Nightroad Family, simply because the Nightroads tried to befriend humans. After that incident, Cain was drenched in hatred and sorrow because of Dietrich's tendency, following a darker path and becoming a human hater just like Vykos and her minions. Even so, Dietrich's crime later was exposed, and Cain realized the truth behind his family's murder and fought against Dietrich which ended up killing both of them, avenging his parents and atoning for his sins. Sadistic, cold and malicious, Dietrich carved a dark mark on Arzonia ancestry and Cain's dark past despite his limited appearances.
- If there is anyone in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow who could rival against Moloch's might, it would be definitely Ara Astaroth. Serving as one of the Bigger Bads in the storyline, Ara is the key person who broke the innocence of a then 11-year-old Ichabod by possessing his father, Lord Crane, to murder his mother, Lady Crane (who is a benevolent witch herself) within an iron lady inside a torture chamber, breaking Ichabod's innoncence and turned him into a man once only believed in reason. Ara's attempt was not for sheer fun, but for trying to break Ichabod's mind so that he would never seek out his destiny as one of the Two Witnesses. She also erased Ichabod's memory of his mother's death but never try to interfere when Ichabod had this sad past remembered and felt haunted. Beside this, Ara is also the mistress of the aforementioned Jobe as well as the one who manipulated Malcolm Dreyfuss to sell his soul before putting his former friend, Ansel, into her torture for many years. Later, in the Scorched spin-off, it was also revealed that Ara was also the one who gave Blackheart his intellegence and made him a tool to invade the Kingdom of Arendelle and gain the Sapphire of Ice so that she could have another artifact to overthrow her father, Leohart the Prince of Hell, but after the betrayal of Blackheart and his defeat at the hands of Elsa the Snow Queen, she put him into torture chamber and made him an unintellegent demon once again, forcing him to suffer a fate worse than death. Even with her plan of manipulating Blackheart failed, Ara managed to deduce the real identity of Hexenmeister Leader, the real identity of Fire Elsa, and the real identities of the Twin Gaolers, before anyone else. However, with no attempt to interfere, Ara manipulated all of them to destroy Arendelle and allow Michael to gain the remaining pages of the Grand Grimoire. Once, Ara and Moloch fought against each other within Purgatory, and it ended in a tie. Ara formed a partnership with Moloch but never trusted him, so she made Malcolm Dreyfuss a spy to Moloch's side. However, she quickly tried to dethrone him as soon as she found out that Dreyfuss was playing with both sides in order to take the Prime Earth for himself as its immortal leader. She soon manipulated Lara Thomas to meet with Ichabod once she travelled across the time, making her and Ichabod to come to Qliphoth to visit her before granting Ichabod a new Philosopher's Stone, only in an attempt to claim his soul for Jobe and enslave him for eternity, trying to corrupt him like she corrupted Dreyfuss before. However, Ara soon revealed her true nature and vowed to destroy Lara one day, since she reminded her so much like her deceased predecessor, Abbie Mills, and would became a thorn in Ara's shoes if she just let Lara go away. Ara's presence in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow is no surprise, showing that she had already trying to take control upon Prime Earth long before Ichabod accepted his Witness mantle.
- The Hidden One, who is the true main antagonist of the Pandora Saga, was a cruel, arrogant, hot-tempered deity, driven by lust for power and a hatred of mankind. Ten thousand years ago, due to his evil nature his fellow gods banished him to the Catacombs, where he seduced Pandora, promising he would make her his wife if she freed him. Giving her a box which could steal a god’s power, he sent her to slaughter his fellow deities, leaving him as the one all-powerful god. However, using a mystical artifact to strip him of his power, the humans imprisoned him in the Catacombs. In the present, Pandora managed to free him, however due to Abbie Mills' interference, his power source was lost. Obsessed with restoring himself, his minions summoned monsters from all over world to Sleepy Hollow so he could feed off them, causing many deaths. Despite initial appearances the Hidden One proved too only care about power, mistreating and berating Pandora. Attempting to kill the witnesses the Hidden One trapped himself in the same spell that originally defeated him, where he learned that acting in good faith Pandora had told the original humans of its existence. Not caring that she saved him for a second time, the Hidden One proceeded to torture his wife. When Jenny Mills tried to stop him from restoring himself, The Hidden One cursed her boyfriend Joe Corbin to become a Wendigo, forcing Jenny to kill Joe. Finally regaining his former powers, the Hidden One imprisoned Pandora then bragged how he would wipe mankind out gradually, so he could bask in their fear and suffering.
- Being one of the major antagonists in Mateus Saga, Diabolical Krell is the main rival of Emperor Mateus as well as evil counterpart of Kres the Wise, the latter being the twin brother of Kloea the Courage. Krell is born from Michael Langdon's horrid personality separation on Kres. He was born from his vessel's demonic envy and hatred towards his glorious brother. However, this kind of hatred has its own thinking and has hatred towards its vessel's homeland, a Light Empire known as the Fiery Shimmer Empire, a hatred so horrid that it drove its vessel into matricide and blamed Kloea for the crime. It was the major reason to make Kloea escape towards Earth. Then, after making the Racoon Prophet who had the power to seal him into comatose, Krell managed to use a piece of Sorensen Crystal to fuse himself with it, therefore completely taking over his good counterpart. Using Dr. Zomboss and his zombies as nothing but mere tools, Krell tormented and tortured several zombies, and even Dr. Zomboss was disgusted by his actions. He also tried to take over the Zombie Castle and capture Crazy Dave who know how to release the Celestial Dragon and defeat the wicked devil. Then, when the original Kres tried to resist, Diabolical Krell left his body leaving him to become zombie food. After making himself to leave his vessel Krell managed to gain his physical form in order to take over the LightRay Empire. Krell later became such a threat that even Emperor Mateus was forced to join the heroes to wipe it out of existence. Diabolical Krell is the first notable member of the Dark Heaven appearing the storyline, and its faction is a mysterious organization formed by all kinds of dark fairies and mystical creatures that worked with Moloch, trying to purge the Witnesses' eternal soul. Krell's presence can show how horrid that the Dark Heaven can be.
- Blackheart (after being reconstructed into a far more intellegent being than original) is a prince of Hell and the son of Hell Lord Mephisto. Jealous of his father's power and angered by the fact that Mephisto gave the power of Hellfire to a lowly human instead of him, Blackheart plans to obtain the contract of San Venganza. This contract would grant him the power of a thousand evil souls who made a Deal with the Devil, turning him into a Legion. For his Moral Event Horizon's crossing, Blackheart crosses it while murdering guests within an entire bar just to have a spot where he and his minions can meet. The last kill was a waitress who was hiding behind the counter, knowing she was there the whole time but just waiting for her to peek out. Through out his plan, Blackheart murders almost every human he comes into contact with, only sparing those who can serve his plans later. Blackheart ultimately plans to use the power of the contract to create Hell on Earth and devour as many souls and then overthrow his father AND Leohart to gain his place as the new King of Hell.
- Being a hubristic angel who was even more egotistic than Lucifer, Zadkiel, Jason Aaron's arch-nemesis, is the main and final antagonist of Black Host Saga, also one of the main antagonists in LightRay Saga as well. The lord of the Black Host, Zadkiel was also the angel in charge of the Spirits of Vengeance and began to desire to use them to overthrow both God and humanity. Zadkiel subtly influenced the lives of Johnny Blaze and Dan Ketch, destroying those close to them to make them vulnerable to the Ghost Rider spirits. Zadkiel as the Man Behind the Man negotiated multiple deals with demons and other monsters within Multi-Universe, allowing them to prey upon those they wished, while directing his other minions to murder multiple innocents in addition to those who could prove problematic- and everyone close to them as well. Even death brought no respite as Zadkiel showed a penchant for annihilating the souls of his defeated enemies. While manipulating Danny Ketch, Zadkiel showed no remorse slaughtering and torturing his angelic brethren until he finally had the powers of the Riders and banished Ketch and Blaze to earth to die in the apocalypse he would create. Even after his defeat, Zadkiel could not rest. By cooperating Emperor Mateus' dark half, Zadkiel escaped the Hell, and by using Emperor Mateus' light half, Zadkiel succeeded in conquering heaven and began to achieve omnipotence with his final goal to become the new God and then commence genocide on all of humanity and all other beings who didn't worship him.
- An underrated but relevant example was a man who had been foreshadowed thorughout the first half of the storyline, Sir John Dee, the author of his own version of Grand Grimoire which was about Dark Magic. The Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow presented the readers a John Dee who was more amoral and much more sadistic than his controversial real-life counterpart. He is also the Greater Scope Villians of Mateus Saga, but he was mentioned several times before he revealed his true appearance. During his service under Queen Elizabeth the First, John Dee was already an ambitious and malevolent man. Later, hehad been communicate with the aforementioned Scathach, and her voice of tempatation eventually drove him insane. Fueling himself with thrist for the Dark Magic, John Dee created his own version of the Grand Grimoire based on the manuscripts of his own predessors, before writing his own so-called "Prophecy of Tribulation" that was not all true. The prophecies were mostly lies so that he could fool the Witnesses into fighting with false enemies and ignoring the true threats. It was also revealed that he hid the part of Michael Langdon inside a invisible secret message that only a magician could see through it, and he was hoping that the Anti-Christ will bring forth the world's destruction. In fact, John Dee desired things even more than just vanquishing Spanish. He wanted to use the Tribulations to rule the world. After his apparent death, John Dee turned himself into a malevolent and hideous damned soul that had countless eyes hidden within the entire world, so that he could overlook the entire scene. It was also revealed that he cursed Emperor Mateus and his realm so that he would drive this once benevolent emperor into utter insanity. He creates a duplicate of the late Edward Kelley as a sentient, disposable weapon, and sends him to Sleepy Hollow with the intent of annihilating everything he can and killing countless people to bring forth Moloch's rule with the knowledge he can just create a new Kelley if the need arises. Torturing to death on a large scale those involved in the first stage of the NightRay project, he also has others abducted to brutally experiment on them by using the Blackness in order to create new demons in order to harvest more NightRay Monsters. John Dee was an unexpected monster inside the storyline, and even some monster like Mateus, who killed for fun, was disgusted by John Dee's actions.
Happening 5 billions years after the end of the Cataclymistic War, the Multi-Universe turned into a peaceful place, but as the Darkness and many evil villains started to rise, the evil itself had returned to Multi-Universe once again, with old and new monsters started to execute their own agendas. The war might over, but the evil will not. These are "what" will appear and/or reemerge in LOTM: Destiny.
- The Greater-Scope Villain, the Darkness, is a member of a normally benevolent inter-dimensional alien race called the The Rulers; his own kind considers him the most evil member of their entire species and banish him from their realm only to discover that he was just like Ara Astaroth, the most black and cruel living being of their respective race. For years, he corrupted the minds of benevolent leaders to turn them into warlods that spread chaos and death for countless worlds, feeding from the suffering of the people while watching their suffering for pure pleasure. He's spent untold centuries corrupting and manipulating the people around him, especially the New Republic, by perverting his species' ability to use animals as mediums to communicate, all working towards freeing him from his prison. In the process he's ruined and ended countless lives through his Unwitting Pawns (including Lord Boros, who the Darkness turned into a murderous psychopath) without a second thought. When he's finally released in the Series Finale after using only his essence to corrupt worlds across the Multi-Universe, he proceeds to gleefully eat his loyal minions alive along with Echidna StinWalker. He follows this by turning the omniverse into Hell of Greek mythology and devouring the entire universe of Katarina with sadistic glee, planning to move on to the rest of the omniverse when he's done, all for the sake of power. When the Destiny Team finally kill him, erasing him from time in the process, erasing his timeline we see what the universe would've been like without his influence after the end of the Calataclysmatic War: a normal universe with everyone living good, happy lives, showing just how much pain and misery he was truly responsible for. The Darkness is responsable for all evil in LOTM: Destiny and stand up as the most evil non-physical villain of all story.
- Queen Mal is a genocidal, child-abusing fascist dictator Black Demon who has dedicated weeks at a time and large portions of her national army to hunting down and killing a seventeen-year-old and his friends. She forced the king of Minecraftia, the Winther Skeleton King into marrying her, and tried to kill his old lover out of spite. She obtained the throne of Silence Empire when she manipulated the Winther King into murdering her current wife to usurp the throne. She then thanked him with banishment from his own empire now turned into Tyranny of Silence and threatened to hunt them down and kill the children if he took them with him. She abused her son Yato Stinger when he was only 2-years old out of spite when Winther King claimed that Yato was not her son even though she knew it was a lie, burned his face for speaking out of turn, and tried to shot him with lightning when the Winther King decides to join New Republic. She manipulated her loyal friend, Fallen Hana, into becoming her perfect little villain to the point where she snaps from the pressure, only to later discard her to a completely meaningless position. Finally, her reaction to news of rebellions in Minecraftia is to try to incinerate their planet. Even after her downfall she stills tries to manipulate her son Yato, to join her again and turn him into being a tyrant like herself. She doesn't regret any of those moments and feels no remorse for the consequences. Queen Mal is the most devilish female Black Demon from Ara Astaroth's ranks out there and is the worst mother of the storyline.
- Working as the second main antagonist to appear in the story, Ara was the very first villain to true become a threat to the Wolf Pack Squad as the first villain of the story, Lord Boros, who was nothing more than a seeker for fun in battles. After her death, Ara lost all her comedic elements and was considered the first true serious antagonist of the story, making her a dark and emotionless monster. After being trapped inside of Undead Land for 5 billion years, Ara decided to kill herself and take her most hated enemy with her. Using her influence to contact the cults of the living world, Ara made a pact with her fellow fanatical cultist, Shiva, and impregnated her with her Blackness to give birth to 5 children to train them as assassin to kill Katarina Couteau. Ara had Shiva training small children in terrible condictions and even forced them to jump in a pit of magma to become one with her, so they can share the same pain and ordered Shiva to take one of their teeth if they failed in their training, turning their lives in a living hell of pain. After Ara finished their training, Shiva had them to hunt Katarina to kill her and her daughter, Rinslet Couteau. When they fought Katarina, Ara didn't hesitate to possess Shiva and take over her body to unleash a spell to kill Katarina cowardly as she was fighting her children. However, it turned out Ara killed only her children by exploding them into pieces. When one of her daughter, Isuke Nukai, joined Yato Stinger to know more about the nature of the world, Ara planned her second attack by removing the Destiny Team from her face and regrouped all her cults scattered across the Multi-Universe to take down the New Republic of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries. During the invasion to the planet, Ara cruelty bombed millions of cities and states, burning down whole countries and peaceful states while sending her troops to devour, destroy, torture and kill all people they encountered. Making her way to Wolf Pack Squad's guild, Ara possessed another body of her cultists and used her to show the Wolf Pack Squad and its allies the true hell by using her vampire to brutally kill her enemies by literally cutting them into pieces while alive, eating their friends and painting their guild with their blood. When Ara faced Isuke in a final battle, Ara showed her nightmares of her childhood and cut her arms off while she was distracted, however, when Dante noticed her screams and went to rescue her, Ara impaled him while he was trying to carry her away, making the now-redeemed Isuke to cry over his dead body while Ara mocked him for being such stupid bug. With this being her last appearance before she returned to the Undead Land, where she will be imprisoned forever, Ara was considered the first true villain of LOTM: Destiny to truly be feared by her power and cruelty, and the loss of her comedic side gave her the darkest appearance of all villains from Magic Side so far. Like always, Ara is the only person in the Revelation of Qliphoth from 5 billion years later to be considered a true Devil.
- Shiva is the leader of the Cult of Ara, and a zealot dedicated solely to appeasing the dark goddess she worships by any means necessary. Drinking Ara's black tar and giving birth to septuplets with Ara's dark energy within them, the Shiva dubs them the Assassins of Ara and proceeds to horribly condition them into unfeeling weapons whose sole purpose is to kill Katarina Couteau to avenge her goddess that was defeated by her years ago. Shiva systematically abuses them for years on end, searing their flesh with hot coals while they're still young and putting them through brutal, life-or-death training routines where every slight distraction means torture and beatings—sometimes simply for things as minor as looking outside. Having the children graduate by having them massacre her own devoted followers, Shiva sends them into the world to kill Katarina and callously brushes off the deaths of most of them at Yato's hand, furiously attempting to kill Isuke Nukai, her only surviving daughter, with her own hands after she finally turns on Shiva. An unfeeling fanatic able to rival her counterpart, Petelgese-Romanne Conti, in evil. Shiva justifies her cruelty simply by stating Katarina must die at any cost—regardless if that cost is her own flesh and blood.
- Krol Barbaro is The Emperor of the Vanden Empire, the King of all the Black Demons after Ara Astaroth's death, and the final Big Bad of LOTM: Destiny. Krol is the king of all Black Demons whose main goal is to destroy all existence in the name of his Mistress, Ara Astaroth. Krol attacks the The Society, killing numerous Angels and hiumans, while personally slaying the empress of New Republic, Sephiria Arks KnightWalker. It is then revealed Krol was responsable for the Stephens note nine years prior—stealing the power from Angels he deemed "impure"—for all intents and purposes killing them—to restore his own power, which led to the deaths of Yato's mother and Celica's daughter. Furthermore, Krol maintains his power and life by harvesting the souls of those slain in the war, on both sides. On his second invasion, Krol callously uses the Stephens on his elite Stern Ritter forces, save his own personal guard, when he deems them useless to the coming battle. Finding the new God, Krol destroys him, nearly sundering the separate worlds, while not caring about the innocents or even his own soldiers caught up in the destruction. Said soldiers offer their aid to the New Republic once they understand the extent of Krol's threat to existence; including factions like Shadow Army, Sith Resistence, Satan Cult and even DEM Empire 2nd Reich offered help, demonstrating how dangerous Krol is. Absorbing the God's power, Krol later uses Stephens and Angels a third time on his Royal Guard, including his trusted second-in-command, before defeating Katarina himself, stealing her powers and declaring his intent to bring ruin to Multi-Universe and the omniverse, while threatening to kill Yato's friends in their happiest moments should they interfere, all to create a world where he won't have to die. Brutal, callous and unrelenting in his selfish belief that everything exists to benefit and empower him, Krol stands as the cruelest and most dangerous villain of LOTM: Destiny.
- In LOTM: Destiny, Michael Langdon returned back from the dead thanks to remaining cultists from Triggers Hell and became even WORSE than ever before, being the main antagonist of the spinoff The Rise of La Apotasia which ended the aftermath of LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow once and for all. Calling himself with a new alias, La Apostasia, Michael became a sadistic successor of Ara Astaroth and started to expand Triggers Hell's remnants after lurking with five billions of years with his new body in order to bring back the rule of Triggers Hell by assisting Satan Cult, finally becoming one of the primary antagonists of Magic Side. Michael was aware of the presense of the Darkness and started his attempt to take control of it with pure greed and self-serving purpose. In order to annouce his resurrection, Michael expanded his Legion troops and multiplied their number by 100 times in a matter of seconds (which shocked the entire New Republic), before sending a message to Wolf Pack Squad, heroes like Katarina Couteau, Eve Fullbuster, Maria Arzonia, Plaisir, Matt Butcher, Lara Thomas, Yato Stinger, Echidna StinWalker, and many, many more, in order to annouce his own return. Michael's return had raised a sudden explosive increasing of the attack coming from dark cult fanatics who worshipped Anti-Christs, and Michael set up a great chain of plans in order to achieve his goals, and first and the foremost, killing Katarina Couteau after mocking her with the death of both Ichabod Crane and Imperia Deamonne. Michael scoffed at the idea to rebuild Balam Alliance, and was even jealous of Aryana Westcott who managed to return back to life even before him. After his return back from the dead, Michael becomes an embodiment of the Element of Void, and void of hope and only filled with nothing but pure nihilistic indifference towards the fate of Multi-Universe, being the person willing to put the New Republic to pure darkness and nothingness by releasing the sealed Elememtal Princes of Apocalypse that Vizeran DeVir once served to eliminate Katarina, but it was merely a bait for him to hunt down his true target; Maria Arzonia. The plan of Michael was later revealed to be a suicidal mission, as he never wanted to be resurrected, but when he was brought back to life unexpectedly, he chose to die together with the remnants of Team Witness. Michael invaded Purgatory and destroyed Plaisir by implanting her with the remaining hatred of Zodiac Demons, making her an ultimate Zodiac Demon as his puppet and caused Selina Strawberry's death with it. In the end, in order to stop Michael from spreading his Legion forever, Maria had to sacrifise her own soul to seal him into Hell forever along with her, but it was also what Michael wanted so that they could torture each other for eternity inside Hell. Michael's plan ultimately succeeded, not only sealing Maria along with him inside the Hell for a brief time, but also making Matt Butcher and Lara Thomas (who managed to live for many centuries for Maria's soul protection ability) to rot to their death due to their loss on Maria's protection. However, what Michael never expected that Maria later escaped from Hell with the help of Plaisir's eternal soul, who took Maria's place to seal Michael inside Hell and set Maria free, before the souls of Matt, Selina and Lara went to Paradise and lived happily forever around Maria. Even so, Michael had no regrets or fear when he found his plan to seal Maria ultimately failed, just satisfactions and congratulations to Maria. His final gloat before being sealed into Hell for good was his wish to see the Multi-Universe die by itself naturally like a frail old man, which was revealed to be his ultimate belief, before taking the final remnants as well as followers of Team Witness, La Nueva Familia de Arzonia, Hexenmeister Community and the Order of Flourish all together with him. To some extent, Michael is arguably the only villain in LOTM: Destiny who ultimately wins his goal before his defeat, burying the Two Successor of Witnesses and their allies, which fulfilled the wish Moloch failed to fulfill, 5 billions years after the fall of the United Kingdom of America.
- Tyron, leader of the Black Killers, a demonic terrorist group, is introduced via a massive terrorist bombing aimed at soldiers and civilians alike. Tyron has human hostages taken and orders them executed while loading captured trains with explosives and sending them to the city to kill as many people as possible. Tyron functions as Krol's chief subordinate to pull off the Terracide, viewing humans as inferiors who deserve nothing less than extermination while attempting to shatter the peace between Helghast from the dissolved DEM Empire and New Republic to send both sides in a brutal, pointless war like the Cataclysmatic War. Originally just a low-ranking officer for a terrorist organization, Tyron sold his whole family to the Emperor Krol to turn him in a Black Demon, claiming that human flesh is inferior and used his position to organize numerous terrorist attacks and sentence numerous New Republic soldiers to be brutally tortured for information. Founding the Black Killers, Tyron kick-starts Operation Fallen Nation, a full-scale invasion of New Republic soil by the Vanden Empire, by setting off WMDs in numerous highly-populated cities. Next beginning to lay siege to many Republic cities, killing tens ofmillions of innocents across the country, Tyron simultaneously captured and tortures numerous military agents, cutting their limbs and sending their bodies to their families as a gift for their hard work. After failing to wipe out New Republic's entire Western Space, Tyron reveals his plans to launch several Proton stars at New Repubic Capital, hoping to kill countless billions and reduce New Repulbic to a ravaged wasteland. When confronted by Siver Keis, a soldier he once sentenced to torture years back, Tyron gleefully reminisces about Keis' torture before attempting to beat him to death, proclaiming that he will target Keis' homeworld next. Tyron is considered to the most dangerous non-emperor enemy of New Republic and one of the worst terrorist that threat lives in countless worlds.
- The Killer Zero is also known as the Glorious Strategist. Being the military leader of Tyranny of Silence, he orchestrated the genocide of the spirit monks, the protectors of Liz, the goddess in charge of light and reincarnation. Ostensibly he did this to force Liz to save his empire from a drought after the death of Queen Mal, but in reality his plan was to kill his brother, the next Emperor of the empire, Raiz, and take the power of Liz for himself, becoming a god of light himself. This would have the side effect of stopping the cycle of reincarnation and cause the dead to rise up and attack the living. After his protégé, he brainwash Liz using Ara Astaroth's ancient curse and kills his brother for him, he murders then murders Liz and takes the powers of the goddess for himself, raises his younger brother, from the dead to be his servant, and has the Silence Assassins abduct and murder people to use their souls to power an invincible golem army for himself. Despite being a honest and religious man, Zero is a sociopath, incapable of empathy or seeing people as anything other than tools. He raised his little brother since infancy as a son, but kills him without a second thought after he had outlived his usefulness; and he has no problem with trying to kill his birth daughter in front of the Destiny Team. While he tries to paint himself as a Well-Intentioned Extremist that wants to save the Silence Empire from destruction, he's obviously lying to save himself, and, in the ending where he wins, his "utopia" is nothing more than a dictatorship where everyone blindly worships Zero as a god, and the mere act of questioning him can bring death upon the asker. With intentions or not, Zero had the very essence that every Ara's servant carried inside of them.
- Back from the dead, Aryana Westcott was revived as a brutal warmonger who has a strong distrust towards the Abyssals, her own race, because they keep making the same mistakes and took more than 5,000,000,000 years to revive her. Once Yato shows a power capable of rivaling the Abyssals and Gods after witnessing his fight with Lord Boros, she considers the mortals as inherently evil and dangerous just like Isaac Ray Peram Westcott thought. Eventually. Aryana then plans to eradicate all mortals in the multiverse, with a scheme that she calls "Abyss", a plan to create a super giant hole in the very core of the Multiverse to engulf all life and creation in order to create a new universe where all mortals will be mindless creatures once she notices intelligence makes normal people dangerous. To enact this plan, Aryana murders her own allies who revived her, stealing the Artifacts of the Past to become immortal. Then, she travels to another planet and use one of her Artifacts to exchange her body with Eve Fullbuster’s and kill her right away in front of her new family, before killing them as well, solely out of spite, including her daughter, husband and addition, her newborn son. Knowing that no one would be willing to help her for her plan, Aryana formed a team with the decadent 2nd Reich of DEM Empire. Together, they proceed to travel to New Republic Capital destroyed the planet, slaughter all gods in the Multi-Universe to keep them from interfering, destroy many planets and slowly reduce all population of 5th and 6th Multi-Universe into near-extinction. Aryana then invades Yato's homeplanet and goes around eating thousands of people with her tentacles just to increase her powers, the last of the victims having her ordeal disturbingly prolonged in order to give her absolute fear of being absorbed. Prior to the start of the show, Aryana married (and later had killed) a genius scientist from Tyranny of Silence Empire with whom she had a son: Moises, the latter of whom she never bothered to name. Aryana then used her newborn son in an Abyssal experiment to turn him just like her but it had cost the newborn Moises his life and callously disposed of him as a failure. After finding out 24 years later that Moises is that son and was fighting alongside the Wolf Pack Squad, Aryana's first action is to Mind Rape him into subservience that temporarily succeeds and forces him to fight his old friends. She initially seems to display affection for her subordinates, but has absolutely no qualms about absorbing them into herself when it is convenient. When the final battle begins, Aryana has no problem in using the souls of all Gods she devoured to open the dimensional hole in the core of the Multi-Universe to devour a creation. Aryana's ultimate plan is then to eat the hole so she will have all creation inside of her to manipulate space and time to create entire omniverses according to her own vision. When defeated, Aryana rejects any offer at reconciliation, tearing out her own heart and crushing it with the promise that someone like her will return and destroy all his son and everyone held dear. Aryana Westcott is the final villain to be defeated in the story and is far the most heinous female antagonist since Ara Astaroth.
The M.O.D.A.B and B Team Series
While this series does often bring in anti heroes and villains and have them redeemed there are always particularly nasty villains around the corner for our heroes, anti heroes and villains to deal with and none of these guys are pleasant.
- The Joker is one of the infamous and monstrous criminals out there in spite of him having no superpowers. Serving as a major enemy for the heroes and being the nemesis of B Team Leader and M.O.D.A.B 2nd in command Bender as well as his former employer Slade he's earned a lot of hatred and fear. He starts working for Slade and uses this to murder The Untonium family and uses deceit and trickery to have them killed, and tortures Dib and Bubbles before he gets killed. Then in Slade Strikes Back he returns as the true main villain of the story where he learns that Slade kicked him out of the team for going too far in his methods. Joker swears revenge on Slade's Ensemble and targets them as well and goes about enslaving the Anime Empire and uses the Emperor's family as insurance, Joker then forces the Emperor to murder Bender when he mocks him too many times, tries to kill the heroes several times and traumatizes Lizbeth and Scoruge while blackmailing the latter by plotting to murder his girlfriend. He destroys and kills many people with his laser beam while chasing Starfire, Bender, Skipper, Jorgen and The Penguins and intends to unleash a virus to destroy the universe. All these actions were so bad that Slade and Bender decided to work behind their teams back and join forces against him and when Joker finds out he tries to blackmail them by revealing Bender is working and helping Slade with his plans and threatens to cripple Slade's organization by framing them for the crimes he's committing. Even though the two take him out. His memory still lingers in Scoruge as it shows in the V Team Island Adventure and when Joker returns in The Great Time Travel Adventure he tries to turn people into husks, murders his own allies when they try to kill Bender before he does as in his mind, only he's allowed to do it and abuses his partners when they screw up. Uses vicious Mind Rape on Lizbeth where he states the bad future is her fault and lies to a creation to his that Starfire is his mother and Bender is the villain kidnapping her. He was also very abusive to Marceline in the past and hates Bender for Marceline liking Bender over him, and when Hunson reveals that he plans to kill Joker after this is all done for his disloyalty and obsession. Joker plots to double cross him though he is stopped before he gets this off the ground. However the Lord of Apolokpis Darkseid finds a use for him in Legends of Light and Darkness to serve as his harbringer. Joker accepts gleefully and uses this spot to abuse another follower of Darkseid and then tries to drive Bender to suicide by using his deceased son which Joker killed on him and tries to gulit him that he killed Dib, though this is stopped by Skipper, Slade and Anti Cosmo. He decides to destroy their hometown and home with another death laser which he uses on Bender, Skipper, Slade, Anti Cosmo, Stan, Wendy and Dr.Manhattan laughing all the way. Then when he's finally killed another time, Joker revealed years later that he intended to bring Bender and possibly Marceline by using a Jack White Act to kill all machines and robots for their threat to humanity.
- Dr. Weil is the personification of the true evil of humanity and it's potential and while he isn't a frequent antagonist on Joker's level he still is a true monster. His Debut story, he was revealed to be alongside Discord the leader of The Dystopia League where Dr.Weil has many of the heroes killed and frames the Maverick and also kidnaps Starfire so Discord so he can dish his proxy revenge on Bender. Then Dr.Weil's actions to conquer the multiuniverse will cause severe damage which leads Lizbeth, Zero, Hunson and The V Crusaders to stop him and even when he's stopped. His actions led to Dib and Bubbles safricing themselves. Weil was also a conspirator of Malefor and Galvatron but betrayed them for his owns reasons and thinking they were arrogant fools to think they could conquer the multiverse. Despite being dead his creations causes terror in his name in The Stih Stalker and Mechuckles where his creations led to all the trouble he made and he was split into MOdel W pieces that he mapulated Rarity and Katara to assemble him back while causing trouble for The B Team, The Alpha Team and Slade's Ensemble. When he's brought back by Issac and his syndicate and learns of Discord's disbanding the Dystopia League, Weil seeks revenge on his former partner and gleefully joins to get even with him and recruits another of Discord's former partner Terrance Lewis.
- Malefor is the leader of his alliance that seeks the destruction of the multiuniverse and specifically Equestria his actions of conquest led to much damage being done to the worlds and Slade knew he was such a threat that he went looking for Bender to help him and then there was his actions did to Harvey
- Darkseid is the tyrannical ruler of Apolopkis that wants to enslave the multiuniverse and eliminate the competiton including his son Orion. He lords his power over many people and backstabs his employer Malefor when convinced he shouldn't follow someone who isn't a god. He resseructs The Joker which leads to what Joker does and commits all the evil Joker did alongside him
- Hazama is the real main villain of Legends of Light and Darkness posing as a helpful officer he pretends to have the heroes' best interest while looking for their macguffins. While it looked like he was killed, he fakes his death with Relius Clover's help to get the heroes to kill Malefor. He also corrupts their alley Sari to become a Deception in terms of hatred of humanity and heroes as well as to become a villain which she stays for the rest of her life because of him. And intends to crash Olympicus to the earth to cause destruction for the funnsies, His actions led to the death of Axel as well as other members of Slade's Team.
- Blackgurumon is the front main antagonist of Isle Tour and served as a true despicable evil, 3rd only to the big two. He sets out to kill The B Team and Slade's Ensemble as well as The Multiversual Resistance just because. He manipulates Blue to work with him while framing the heroes for crimes they didn't commit and has his team execute many of them execution style. He tried using Discord for his owns end, which blew up his face and cowardly escaped. HE schemes to destroy the sun with a giant disco ball as just because he hated the sun, deals with Neo Nazis. These actions cause Discord and Bender to plan and succeed into slaughtering his entire army with poisoned alcohol. He manipulated Predaking to kill The B Team by eradicated his species and blaming it on him. Then tries to weasel his way out of fighting Bender and their enemy turned teammate Jesse that Blue wouldn't want it, though they don't listen and it earns him a shattered skull and karmic death as he is killed by that and execution style shooting.
The Miracle Elite Adventures
This saga carries the main villains that are dangerous for the good guys to handle. Izaya, Kousuke, Malmoth, Robert, and Elder God are the only ones who are meant to be one.
- Izaya Orihara is the most dangerouse, slyest, powerful, and skilled underground information broker. Serving as major archenemy towards the gang of heroic freaks. Izaya wasn't part of the Joker's level of monstrous personality. First off, he longs to purge the multi-universe of the gang of freaks and their mentor/leader. Learning of Dormammu's involvement and hostages escape from Grapefruit, Izaya sets up another trap that nearly leads to Xigbar and his pack being pummeled by a barrage of life-size weapons. Xigbar refers him as Satan for insulting them. He is ready to kill of Xigbar until he was foiled by the Miracle Elite and killed off by Dormammu himself. Later, During Meister of War, Izaya was temporarily revived by Spawn. Soon after, he begins to backstab the Miracle Elite and target his former henchmen who turned aganst him.
Rise of the Villains
While many villains in the series are generic villains and some are played for laughs, some are darker and vile to the point where the heroes are indeed terrified of them.
- Emperor Palpatine is cold-heartd man who has no care for anyone but himself. Well not the cause of the destraction have Bad-Guy world he indeed convince the few remaining villains left to follow him. He also later ordered the The cyborg Astronema ( Karone) to murder her brother and did the same order to Tenaya to kill her brother. He later order Teddy to attack a city that the Rebels were protecting and kill all the people there. Palpatine himself drained Zordan have his power killing him along with it ( knowing from the start that it would kill him) just so Zordan coudn't unleashed the Z-wave to turn some villains good. Palpatine also the captured 13 Power Rangers and ordered them to be brainwash to become his brainwash slaves. Palpatine is indeed a monster that is pure evil.
Chronicles of Great New Empire
- Giygas is a dark alien god, "Bigterian" and destroyer of Worlds.He is called "Idea of Evil", "Creature X" and "Evil loonatic god".He wants to destroy the multiverse, that would remake it in accordance with the image and likeness...
- Griffith is a demonic knight and most evil villain in Berserk Universe. He is the right hand of Gyigas, which already speaks volumes.
Legends of the Multi-Universe (Menslady's story)
- It does not take a genius to figure out why Megatron/Galvatron fits into this category, what with his tyranny, powerlust and bloodlust. However, he has shown more traits that put him in here.
But that is not all. As Galvatron, he showed to have some SICKENING traits! Attempting to get Myotismon back on his side, Galvatron caused him great pain and forced Angewomon to watch. For him, her terrified screams were "music", and Angewomon would "give a wonderful performance" if she saw someone she cared about suffering. Things became even worse when Galvatron declared how he could use a single thought to destroy someone...and the only reason he allowed heroes and villains to live was so that he could be entertained by their battles. For Galvatron, others were nothing more than either pawns of entertainment or food sources to him!
Of course, it didn't end there. At a later time, Galvatron made Angewomon join him in his throne room, where he had the audacity to not only restrain her and drink her blood...but forcefully take her virginity from her! Galvatron drank Angewomon's blood and raped her again when Myotismon again refused to join him as an attempt to break Myotismon's will to resist. If that wasn't bad enough, Galvatron had some of the Decepticons force Myotismon to watch the whole thing!
To top it off, Galvatron reminded Myotismon of turning against Disney and destroying Power Rangers HQ...and accused him of being that same heartless monster.
Formed from the remnants of Dalzo the Creation Spirit, Delanis serves as king of the Shadowrealm in his conquest to conquer the Multiverse for use in his own purposes. He manages to posses the body of Argelius Ramos in order to fully gain access to his demonic power, swearing himself to bringing discord and chaos to the Multiverse and maybe even the Omniverse itself! He leads his many armies into battle and is one of the most deadliest fighters in the realm. He will do anything to accomplish his goal of total Multiversal control, even slaughtering entire worlds just to entertain himself!