|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Bismarck Bodewig, also know as Bismarck Wess is one of the main female antagonists of LOTM: A Draw of Kings, a major antagonist in LOTM: Sword of Kings, the main protagonist in LOTM: Sword of Kings - Bismarck Story and a major heroine in LOTM: Destiny. She is OC created by DestroyerSubjugator90. Bismarck was a Human female who served the New Conglomerate as a General and later served the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire as the 2nd Prime General. She is the daughter of Charllote, and sister of Houki and Cecillia. Born to the slave Charllote Dunos, Bismarck was the daughter of a rapist DEM officer, her mother, Charllote Dunos was raped by a officer of DEM Empire in a Death Camp, and she and her mother were brought to the planet of Deus Ex Vectron to be the slaves of Honest.
They soon ended up as the property of the The Fallen, and Bismarck exhibited exceptional piloting and engineering skills and a reputation for being able to build and repair anything even at a young age. Bismarck spent her early teens imprisoned at the Vernichtungslager (Extermination Camp) in Deus Ex Vectron. While in Vernichtungslager, Bismarck served in the Sonderkommando; the squad of slaves who were forced to help their Nazi masters run the gas chambers, ovens, and fire pits of the camp. One day, her sisters were sent to the gas chambers, and from there Bismarck saw her sisters die slowly alongside hundreds of people. The only member of her family to survive the Holocaust II (the genocide that continued the Holocaust in World War II) caused by DEM, Bismarck learned first hand how brutally human beings could treat those they considered different, be they black people, homosexuals, aliens, people with mental disabilities, people with powers and many others type of races and ethic.
After the invasion of the New Conglomerate, she encountered the officer Julio and Schimi, and she helped them to free the prisioners of the death camp. Her mother, Charllote, however, was killed by a Battle Droid during their escape. Reluctantly leaving the death camp, Bismarck accompanied Julio and his group to the NC's capital of Rhen Var and participated in the Battle of Rhen Var, helping to free NC's homeworld from the armies of the Trade Federation, one of the many affiliated organizations of DEM Empire. While Julio was killed during the battle, Julio's student Schimi followed Julio's wishes and took on Bismarck as her student. Bismarck and Schimi had a number of adventures during the NC's decade of training to become a officer of NC to fight the ruthless Balam Alliance, but as the DEM Empire threatened to tear the Multi-Universe Forces, Bismarck was reunited with her NC Squad when she was assigned to protect the 579th Universe from the 6th Multi-Universe. Bismarck was know as Chess Mistress by many factions since her presence always led to NC for victories on the battlefield. The DEM Empire, Triggers Hell and the Sith Empire had massive losses.
During the Great Universal War IV, which raged for the next three years, Bismarck was granted the rank of Supreme General and became known to the public as the "Heroine with No Fear." Taking on Nommu as her student, Bismarck fought alongside Schimi and her fellow student in scores of battles, and her friendship with Elliot Baldwin Woodman deepened. Throughout the Great War, Bismarck's anger and sense of loss pushed her ever closer to the Abyss and her visions of Schimi and Nommu dying made her desperate to find a way to save their lives. The Fallen, the Dark Emperor of the DEM Empire, manipulated Bismarck into becoming his General with the promise of saving everyone she loved. Bismarck became the 2nd Supreme General of Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire, turning Bismarck as one of top enemies of the Multi-Universe Defense Forces, the main organization that fights the Balam Alliance in the entire universe. Bismarck and Schimi clashed on Bookus Planet after Bismarck attacked Nommu in the belief that she had betrayed her, and Bismarck was left limbless at the end of their battle.
Bismarck, however, survived the battle and was turned into a Bio-human, in other words, a Bio-Cyborg with human appearance but with powers. Bismarck went insane and embraced her role as the Emperor's right hand and enforcer, hunting down traitors and enemies. During the time that Bismarck was the 2nd General of DEM Empire, the Multi-Universal Defense Forces lost numerous battles and massive wars. Bismarck was no longer the kind-hearted person she was before and and turned into a genocidal monster with a heart cold as ice. Her actions killed the two people she wanted to protect her and betrayed everyone who trusted her as a comrade. Bismarck lost her sense of morality and did not know what was the difference between right and wrong and turned out to be a complete nazi sociopath carrying blood of millions on her hands. During her time as a General, she coordinates countless genocides and executions within the Empire and was known as the Blue Blood.
Despite her reputation, Bismarck possesses great charisma, able to inspire many to fight for her. Even Siu, who expected her to be a scumbag, softened his stance on her, despite his otherwise apprehension towards her hunger for battle. To her credit, Bismarck has demonstrated genuine care for her subordinates the Sub-Generals who works for her faction and behaves as a good-hearted person casually.
Bismarck has lived a troubled life, having felt mankind's cruelty not only as a slave but also as a daughter of a "wicked" race. Bismarck was forced to watch as her people suffered under the horrors inflicted by the DEM. She is filled with hatred and anger mainly against Shiki, who murdered her mother before her very eyes and forced Bismarck to experience horrendous tortures. Bismarck is absolutely devoted to the cause of protecting her race, refusing to let her race suffer a similar holocaust. Bismarck will protect her species and the peace at any cost, no matter how many human lives must be sacrificed. Her devotion to the cause and the fact that what she says about mankind is often true, many people have joined her over the years during her time as a general of the NC. She will even sacrifice her fellow friends, if it will serve the cause.
Bismarck is completely accepting of any and all aliens and humans, regardless of their abilities who they are, what they have done, and their past with her, with the exception of known Nazi's. Bismarck loves the alien kind most than humans themselves and will never turn away a person who wishes to fight for freedom and justice alongside her. In spite of this, Bismarck does not seem to truly hate humanity on a fundamental level, rather, she hates and fears what humanity can do to others kind, having survived the holocaust II, and she does not wish to see that happen again to her fellow subordinates. She is fully aware how cruel humans can be and sees that aliens can be paralleled to the her race population under Nazi rule. However, she does view aliens and humans as two very distinct species and does not believe that coexistence is possible. She believed Katarina is naive and foolish for believing humanity will not alway oppress and segregate aliens. It can be argued that Bismarck's hatred towards humans can be all in defense of alien kind. She shows that side only to people who find their race superior to another, be they humans or any others races.
Bismarck excels at violence and is a skilled killer. She has killed dozens, possibly hundreds of men over the years personally when she was a officer of NC. Hunting down Nazis and racists had been a major part of her life. Bismarck isn't shy of violence, as she put Shiki through the excruciating pain of drilling a coin through his brain and she once ripped the iron particles out of a man's blood, smiling sadistically while doing so and then taunting the corpse. Bismarck has even go as far as to rebuild the Universal Brain, so it would kill every human on the planet of Touros, by extreme mental torture. Despite her violent nature, Bismarck is still a very sophisticated woman, highly intelligent and well-read on many topics. Hence, Bismarck always displays a clean and proper demeanor and could be very suave, charming, and affable when she was required to be. She was always well dressed and had a love of fine beer and cakes.
Bismarck was a sensitive child, prone to crying over the sufferings of herself and others. When she met Julio he tried to break this habit by following Julio's philosophy that crying wouldn't change anything, but the attempt was unsuccessful. Schimi later pointed out to her that her sensitivity was actually a strength, as it allowed her to understand pain better and, in turn, be kinder to others. This view resonated with Bismarck and caused him to realise that she wanted to take on all of her friends' pain so that they wouldn't have to. In one form or another, Bismarck spent her entire life placing the needs of others before her own: her main motivation for becoming a soldier on New Conglomerate in the first place was so that she could protect Schimi and Nammu; she viewed her role in the NC as a powerful tool meant to help the Multi-Universe Defense Forces bring peace to the reality; as Prime General of DEM Empire, she felt it was her responsibility to save the universe from itself, inflicting pains of such magnitude that nobody would ever harm anyone else ever again. While this indicates a growing self-importance Bismarck regarded herself with, it was encouraged by the similarly growing esteem others regarded her with due to her Cyborg Spiral Powers: Schimi believed she was the reincarnation of the Legendary Abyssal Punisher; Bismarck and the rest of NC believed she was the "Saviour of the World". Indeed, she was because Bismarck alone could have bring peace to the universe by defeating the Balam Alliance and she gave a hard-time to the entire Balam Alliance, alone. However, Katarina Couteau that was actually the true Legendary Abyssal Punisher.
Despite the number of personal changes Bismarck went through during her life, she always remained fundamentally kind and respectful. With her fellow members of DEM squad, she mourns those who die in the pursuit of her goals and disapproves of name-calling amongst peers. She extends similar courtesies to her opponents, being honoured to meet one so strong as Ban despite also being determined to kill Ban because that very same strength would inevitably interfere with her plans. Despite her conviction in her goals, Bismarck is re-convinced of her former pacifism by Katarina Couteau who believes the struggle for peace is worth any personal cost.
She is humbled by Katarina's view, and goes from viewing herself as a heroine to viewing herself as the failed person.
As an adult (20 years old), Bismarck developed into a more prideful, loyal, and smart young woman, but she was still kind, caring and selfless. Although she was a loving person, she was known to hold grudges and was vengeful, but she commonly held these two traits in check sometimes. She also hated being treated unjustly or being wrongly accused, and grew to hate being criticized or lectured, that events caused in her villainess personality because many heroes don't agree with her pacifism idea. She was a naturally honest person and despised lying and deception, from her friends, allies and enemies alike. She disliked politics, considering most politicians to be arrogant and greedy. Despite her aggressive, violent, brutal and unpredictable traits, Bismarck still had a sense of justice, honor and good morals. She also carried guilt and remorse for her violent deeds and the loss of her loved ones, especially the loss of her family.
Bismarck is also extremely calculating and patient while simultaneously unwavering and iron-fisted. Bismarck refers to rich and spoiled people as "pigs in human clothing," and justifies that the rich and foolish must be ruled and enslaved to show them the pain of poor people.. Due to her steadfast convictions, she also possess a natural charisma and ability to lead others. In spite of her pride, Bismarck is shown to be pragmatic and determined, willing to cast aside pride and using whatever means necessary in order to secure victory, even if it threatens her life.
Bismarck also had a mischievous personality, but this may have been an act. She had a cold calculating side which can often lead to her making a blunt (but accurate) analysis of a person or situation. In the end, she was shown to have good intentions and tried to help the her squad members to become more realistic, as she was shown to deeply care for them and didn't want to lose them like she lost her family. She was shown to have a love for lollipops. Bismarck is taciturn, sharp-minded and level-headed, she leads the group with a surprisingly gentle, but firm air. Her years of experience in combat as a general of NC have made her a highly capable leader during her time on DEM Empire.
She is carefree and playful, having fun when playing games with people or robots. Bismarck is also quite gluttonous. She is constantly hungry and will whine when she is not being fed. Her taste for food is also very picky, though she appears to favor fish and spicy rice crackers. But even when given food, she does not mind her manners and makes attempts to ask for more or steal others' food. Bismarck in off-duty is a very childish person, bordering on extreme selfishness when she was on NC group.
Bismarck is a oppressive, cruel and cold woman, as well as a sadist who has no empathy for the people she considers weak and are not worthy of fighting for her cause. She lives by the philosophy of nature, the strong survive and the weak must die. She likes to put her enemies who were defeated through a great amount of pain, both physically and psychologically, some even go mad to the point of becoming masochists. She has no problem killing innocent people in order to achieve her goals. Although she is known as a cruel and heartless person by the people and officials of the Empire, Bismarck however, is not totally heartless, since she cares about her comrades. This in turn inspires loyalty and intense devotion, the path that many of her minions follow loyally. Even working to DEM, Bismarck has some parts of her old-self.
While she is complicit in allowing the decadence of the Emperor, and thus, chooses not to change the world, Bismarck is known to protect the people of the Empire nonetheless, as seen when she and the Bismarck's Faction took out a horde of Danger Alien Beasts secretly controlled by Madara Uchiha. While cruel to her enemies, she is known to treat her subordinates - particularly the Bismarck's Faction (SS) - much more compassionately, as seen with her giving proper burials to Raven, Deidara, and Sachiel; consoling a grieving Bariss; expressing a sense of protectionism towards their well-beings; and consistently vowing revenge (and delivering on it) whenever they are killed. Her loathing of Wild Hunt also shows that even the Empire's Strongest finds their general behavior to be disgusting.
Despite her surprisingly frequent bouts of kindness, she still longs to search for an opponent on her intellectual and fighting level. She subjected some of her subordinates to light torture as punishment and humiliation when they fail in some mission but she avoid any type of death torture and the punishment can be seen more like a comedy show.
After her fight against Schimi, Bismarck was turned into a cyborg by Dr. Dreidz from DEM Empire and had to come to see flesh as weak. However, despite this viewpoint, she remained secretly ashamed of her new robotic body. Though she did not know it, her brain had been tampered with during her reconstruction by the DEM Empire, increasing her anger and hatred towards the Multi-Universe Forces.
On the battlefield, Bismarck was an excellent commander and an ingenious tactician, fighting hard to bring down the Multi-Universe Forces. She had no qualms with sacrificing civilians to ensure her own victory and exploited the Multi-Universe Commanders' compassion for their troopers under their command, exemplified during her attack on the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center. She also showed signs of being sadistic, as she seemed to enjoy killing and torturing her foes. Indeed, she even took pleasure in attacking the planet Dorin and its MDF-loyal citizens, believing that they should suffer the consequences for staying loyal to the Multi-Universe Defense Forces. Her acts of wanton destruction during the war caused her to become an avatar of terror in the eyes of the MDF populace and become a legendary figure on the entire reality, because everywhere she went with her troops, the defeat was guaranteed to the MDF.
Bismarck's goal was to be the cruelest possible to bring fear and pain for all people so they could feel the same pain so they could understand the suffering of each other and finally in order to bring peace and equality. However, this view became a controversial topic for many heroes who fought against her forces. Many of them called her insane, because peace generated through fear is not "peace", but oppression.
Despite her actions, Bismarck apparently believed she was doing what was good for the all Multi-Universes.
Powers & Abilities
- Flight – The ability of flight through the manipulation of energy.
- Slap Attack – Bismarck's super strength is able to rip off the heads of her enemies without effort. A slap should be enough to separate their heads from their bodies.
- Secret Poison - Bismarck possesses retractable needles in holes in her wrists that are coated with poison.
- Right needle – The needle in Bismarck's "unfair hand", located in her right wrist, is used to make opponents drowsy, weak and unable to move in order to gain an advantage, and he uses this weapon to win against the Rogues.
- Left needle – The needle in her left wrist possess highly acid poison and is intended to kill. This needle is considered by Bismarck to be her "best unfair weapon" and is only used when she is completely intent on taking down an opponent.
- Chaos Beam – A powerful beam of energy fired from the finger that is able destroy everything in a radius of 604,000 kilometers in green acid.
- Chaos Bullet – A very fast finger beam utilized by Bismarck to finish opponents quickly.
- Chaos Shot – A rapid fire version of the Chaos Beam used by Bisarcmk in her final form.
- ''Explosive Energy – A blast of energy utilized by Bismarck to create a dimensional area in a radius of 5 kilometers and then destroying the dimensional camp, creating a mini-supernova.
- Break Strikee - An ability that can break throught any type of energy defenses.
- Chaos Cannon – A powerful energy blast technique used by Bismarck to blow a holes on her opponents.
- Killer Ball – A rapid fire energy wave technique.
- Chaos Wave – Bismarck's swing her arms and create a curtain of wind in form of energy that can cut planets in half.
- Chaos Ball – A ball of dark energy that corrupts everyone around it in 40 meters and brainwash them to become insane creatures.
- Phantom Fist - Bismarck can create imaginary fists and use them against her enemies without moving a finger.
It is noted by Ellen that Bismarck is among the strongest in DEM Empire and that she is the best hand-to-hand combatant on Prime General's team. In her First Spiral Power Restriction, Bismarck is comparable to Trunks who was fighting her in his Super Saiyan 2 form. In her Second Spiral Power Restriction, she was shown to overpower Katarina Couteau in 3rd Form - even flying through a Mugetsu. Her style of combat revolves mainly in a basic fighting stance that uses precise and quick jabs to various vital points with blazing speed in combination with her time-manipulation power. These strikes appear as rays of light bursting from her opponents. Bismarck was completely unimpressed even by the stronger people in the Alliance of Freedom; she doesn't open her eyes until Clove herself appears killing her elite guards. She does have some respect for strongest warriors like Tatsumi, Kratos, Optimus Prime, Guts, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ezio, Gohan, Edward Kenya, Mighty Guy, All Mighty, Saitama, Genos, Kar-El, Jade, Korra, Minato Uzumaki, Dante, Nero, Akame, Starkiller, Esdeath and Yoruichi Shihouin.
At her base level of power she was able to compete against Vegeta in his Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form and swiftly defeat her without much effort thanks to her utilization of time and space manipulation and vital point attacks - Vegeta notes that Bismarck's fighting style is not focusing on defense but a one-hit-kill that would be enough to take her enemies down.
Once Katarina figures out how to counter Bismarck's strategy and transforms into a ExKrieg Level 1 Form, she possess greater power than Bismarck's base level of power since she is a human, but Bismarck's time-skip is tricky and so Katarina chooses to use her Spiral Form Level 1. In response Bismarck uses her full power, at which point she becomes equal to Katarina in full power. However when Katarina transforms into a Legendary Abyssal Punisher form, Bismarck is completely outmatched in power.
Bismarck has a power level of 200,000,000 at 100% of full power, stronger than other high-rank officials like Frost, Chilled and Frieza. She is easily the most powerful human on DEM Empire but still weak compared to Abyssal from the Fallen Legion. With her final form, Bismarck is extremely powerful, outclassing both Naruto Uzumaki in his Nine Tailed Chakra Form and Goku in his Super Saiyan 3 form but Bismarck can't defeat Goku and Vegeta in God Form since they are on Abyssal Power Level. An opnion from Bardock state that her power level in her final form is 1,000,000,000,000 after she power up her level in her Spiral Training.
Forms & Power Level
|No.||Form Name||Image||Power Level|
Base Form - 0 Level Spiral Form
Human Base Form
Cyborg Form - 0.5 Level Spiral Form
Cyborg Base Form
Cyborg Form - 1.0 Level Spiral Form
Cyborg Final Form
Cyborg Form - 1.1 Level Spiral Form
Cyborg Final Form without Skin
Cyborg Form - Unknown Level Spiral Form
|Unlimited; can control all technology, however, she is defenseless|
3.0 Level Spiral Form
Spiral 1.0 Form
|60,000,000; She goes through several changes in the body and personality.|
4.0 Spiral Form
Dark Spiral 2.0 Form
|5.0 Form - Final||
5.0 Spiral Form - Final Spiral Form
Dark Spiral 3.0 Form
|??? Abyssal Form||
??? Abyssal Form
Dark Abyssal Form
New Conglomerate Rating
Bismarck's rating determined by the New Conglomerate.
DEM Empire Rating
Bismarck's rating determined by the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire after her corruption.
DEM Death Camp - Death Pit
New Conglomerate - The Heroes
Battle of Rhen Var - Freedom
NC General Promotion - To Fight
The Fallen's Manipulation - Terror
Here to Stay - You're My Friend (Bismarck Vs. Schimi emotional)
DEM Empire Prime General - Dark Path
The Cataclysmatic War - Genocide
Bismarck Vs. Schimi - Master & Student
Bismarck Vs. 2nd DEM Progenitor Leader - Ellen Mira Mathers
Tears - Bismarck Sanity
Redemption - I'm Home
Main Theme songs
- You'll never be able to go anywhere unless you learn how to let go.
- Who do you think you are Leo!? Jesus Christ? You gonna raise her up Leo!? Get your ass back to the tank! What is wrong with you?! You gonna get mad? You gonna get mad? You see that? You see that dead children!? You see that mutilated body!? 'It's called war! This is war! Can you feel it?!' Only the dead people saw the end of the war! This war will never end! This is the Balam Alliance!
- The day when you'll finally understand me... will never come.
- Babies are jobless when they are born too! It's just that they are tainted in the large bathtub called life after that!
- Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come.
- In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a monster.
- There are no miracles in this world. There is only coincidence and necessity, and what people make of it.
- Sometimes, I wonder why people fall in love. Why do we abandon ourselves... to these painful and burdensome feelings?
- The phony peace that heroes create will dye people with evil. That's why I'm doing this. I will be the Count Devil that plunges the universe into terror! In a world with no room for survival, evil will disappear. And so will bullying, and discrimination, even war! What this world needs is not biased Justice but unbiased, absolute Evil! I'm fighting for universe peace by causing pain and death so all people can understand the pain of each other. No justice will be able to overthrow me. I will be stronger than anyone! I will be an absolute MONSTER FOR THE PEACE!
- Bismarck is named after the German chancellor, Otto von Bismarck.
- Bismarck is named after German Battleship Bismarck , one of the most powerful battleship-class ship from Nazi Germany during the World War II.
- Bismarck is the only Prime General of DEM Empire to redeem herself.
- Bismarck is one of the 5 people who survived after the DEM Empire's Defeat, alongside Eve Fullbuster, Prime Reaper AI-78, Echidna StinWalker (formerly Eckidina KnightWalker) and North Princess.
- Her hobby is hunting High-class Danger Space Beasts.
- Bismarck is actually a important figure on DEM Empire, she is the person who is in charge of Deus.Ex.Machina Imperial Army's operations and battles. Bismarck was more feared by The Fallen himself before he shows up.
- Bismarck became a legendary figure thanks for her tactics and skills on the battlefield. Bismarck, alone, could have defeated all factions that were fighting the DEM Empire. She came to be feared by billions of generals for wherever Bismarck went with her troops, the defeat was guaranteed for the Alliance of Freedom and the Multi-Universe Defense Forces.
- Bismarck survived one of the most horrific injuries in the story: the loss of the lower half of her body, her left arm and her right shoulder.
- Bismarck is the character from LOTM: Sword of Kings that have the most comical moments with Adolf Hitler.
- She (ahem...) embodies the ideals of the Aryan race with her blonde hair, blue eyes and tall stature. One of the Nazi Idealism of the perfect race.
- The Aryan Race idea only worked at Nazi Germany, when the DEM Empire was founded the Aryan Race idea was only a "trash idea" but the DEM Empire was most composed by white people with a minority composed of aliens, such as Darkseid.
- Bismarck's favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake.
- Her nickname "Wess" is played with "Hess". Rudolf Hess was one of the most important political figure during the Nazi Germany in 1930-1945.
- Bismarck's most formidable enemy is General Esdeath. Both have the same level of combat and strategical skills.
- Bismarck considers Katarina Couteau as an archenemy arch since she defeated the her DEM Droids Troops several times and ruined many of the Bismarck's operations.
- She speaks German most of the time, it was because her father was an German officer of the DEM. Of course... he was a rapist.
- Bismarck has bad relationships with other Prime Generals from DEM. Everyone hates her because she is the favorite Prime General of Fallen, the Emperor of the DEM Empire. Many people hate her because she is the most intelligent and is always the center of attention of other officers. Many of the Captain, Commanders and General feel only envy, either by her power, intelligence or beauty.
- Bismarck had completed 39,259 official missions on DEM Empire. Every single of them was a success.
- Bismarck had completed 13,420 official mission when was a General on the New Conglomerate. Every single of them was a sucess.
- Bismarck started drinking beer with 17 years and proved to be strong against alcohol. This is a reference to famous German Beer.
- She has the symbol of the Wehrmacht in both of her gloves.
- Bismarck is the ONLY officer of the DEM Empire that once was their slave.
Otto von Bismarck
Otto Eduard Leopold, Prince of Bismarck, Duke of Lauenburg (1 April 1815 – 30 July 1898), known as Otto von Bismarck, was a conservative Prussian statesman who dominated German and European affairs from the 1860s until 1890. In the 1860s, he engineered a series of wars that unified the German states, significantly and deliberately excluding Austria, into a powerful German Empire under Prussian leadership. With that accomplished by 1871, he skillfully used balance of power diplomacy to maintain Germany's position in a Europe which, despite many disputes and war scares, remained at peace. For historian Eric Hobsbawm, it was Bismarck who "remained undisputed world champion at the game of multilateral diplomatic chess for almost twenty years after 1871, [and] devoted himself exclusively, and successfully, to maintaining peace between the powers."
| CIS Productions' Characters