|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
The Balam Alliance (バラム同盟 Baramu Dōmei) is an alliance between three of the most powerful Dark Empires in all realities and is the main antagonistic forces that holds the 3 main antagonists faction in LOTM: Sword of Kings and LOTM: A Draw of Kings. Despite being referred to as an alliance, the three empires do not interact with each other at all, and their alliance is nothing more than a non-aggression pact. In ADY 784, they controlled all Dark and Villainous Guilds, groups, organization, teams and corporation from the reality.
- Darth Hades from the Sith Empire
- Leohart the Prince of Hell from Triggers Hell
- Isaac Ray Peram Westcott from Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire
An extremely powerful Dark Empire, being one of the three ruling Dark Empirees of the Balam Alliance. They had conquered 3 millions of Villainous Organizations under their control and take over the entire 4th and 8th MultiUniverses. Their goal are to create a religion of evil to convert meta-humans in Siths in order dominate and enslave all worlds to achieve a global dictatorship under a dark regime and cover the universe in eternal darkness.
- All villains who are not members of the 3 empires in Sword of Kings are members of the other organizations under of the 3 Empires command.
- The word Balam, in "Balam Alliance", is the name of a King of Hell who rules over 40 Legions of demons.