|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
"When I met her face to face, I felt nothing but repugnance. I failed to see any part of Katarina or Eugen on Akrak. That woman was a heartless beast, and I never saw anyone with that kind of evil eyes before. I would be glad to dig out her corpse and slice her bones again and again... because that was what I always desired to do to scumbags like her."
Director Akrak Couteau is the main antagonist in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Tales of A Lost Hero Special, the upcoming special in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Unit-CM 130 Arc . Akrak is the sister of the late Haruko Couteau, the biological aunt of the late Eugen Katsuragi and the adoptive aunt of Katarina Couteau as well as Lucas Kellan's nemesis who turned his life in a living hell. She is the former Director of Advanced Weapons Research for the KnightWalker Family's Military (KnightWalker Alliance once the World War III started) and the Lieutenant of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences' Research Division who desires to complete the Hand of Apocalypse for the KnightWalker Alliance and Manufacturing Progressive Sciences' superiors. At her final moments, she showed her true goals to the Rogues and said her ultimate goal is clean the world from the weaklings-low minded religious people who believe in God using her Hands of Apocalypse to create a world where only people of science with logical thinking will live.
Akrak, is the secret unseen Bigger Bad of LOTM: Sword of Kings Spin-Off - Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine's Part 1. Akrak Couteau is the current and namesake Chairman/CEO of Morte and has attempted to destroy Global Pact Defense with the Hlokaust Cannon but eventually lost to Nick Fury, who was once her friend. As an old friend of Yen Kellan, Lucas Kellan's father, she manipulated him into researching solar crystals for the Hand of Apocalypse's energy weapon without his knowing, hoping it would excel her above her rival, Jeremy Blaire. She was responsible for the security and construction of the Hand of Apocalypse, and commanded a squad of death troopers, wielded as her personal weapon against the Anti-KnightWalker Factions, Global Pact Defense, ISA, VSA and mainly Ratatoskr.
Akrak was devoid of many human qualities such as compassion, mercy and regard for innocent lives, as she ordered the destruction of the Mexican state, Cancun, killing 50,000,000 worldwide just to ensure that the superlaser was working; additionally, she remarked on the subsequent cloud of flame and smoke as something of beauty, unremorseful of having just murdered millions of innocent people in Mexico and millions more worldwide caused by the impact of the superlaser on the core of Earth. She was also dismissive of the magic and its importance in the Spiritual World, speaking of having just destroyed a country where Magic was almost like a culture with undisguised pride. She also ordered for the execution of the scientists on Bio-Lab of MPS despite Yen Kellan having just admitted to being the traitor among the development staff. She also showed sadism, as after knocking Yen to the ground, Akrak proceeded to gloat about her use of the Hand of Apocalypse in the destruction of Cancun, specifically noting every element of Cancun, including Cole's rebels, being gone as a result. She was also shown to be somewhat sarcastic, especially when irritated with her underlings incompetence.
Compared to other scientists in MPS, Akrak was a prime neo-nazi being very warmongering and power-hungry as she caused hundreds of civil wars across the world, the Cold War II, and Cold War III being the most important conflicts that Akrak caused indirectly. She has a strong hatred of religious people and wanted to have full control over the GDP government as she tried a coup on the organization to take over the power and wipe out all religions of the world on the countries where United Nations could reach, but was forced to retreat to Europe, where she became a KnightWalker. Akrak was shown to have little to no morals as she destroyed her Helghan fleet leaving Morte defenseless and wanted to exterminate the entire Earth religious population and control all of the human colonies.
Akrak, is so far, the most evil female human villain that all Rogues have encountered and is one of the most scariest realistic human villain of the entire LOTM: Sword of Kings storyline.
Design and Appearance
Akrak's probably the youngest member of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences as well as the most devilish person of the organization and can be compared to Unit-CM 130 as his female version. Unlike other scientists who are old and sometimes ugly by nature, Akrak is a shown as a beautiful mature woman with a director military outfit. Akrak had just one appearance unlike other original characters she was suppose to represent the ugly side of mankind. In several points of her appearance, she values her humanity and proudly says she is a human by body, mind and soul. Her beautiful appearance, however, is a moral lesson to all readers that humans are not defined by appearance but by their morals and standard. While Akrak have the body of a human, her moral beliefs and cruelty represents that monsters and evil spirits can take form of humans to cause much pain over people, sometimes in global scale like dictators, such as Adolf Hitler, Caligula, Joseph Stalin and Herodes.
The point is Akrak's appearance is a mask hiding the ugly monster inside and the fact that Akrak tells to herself that she is human without doubts is a very deep psychological lesson that humans are not completely made of good and evil and they can take many forms and shows that things like "peace" and "harmony" does not exist as long humans exist as not all people are equally since human beings are intelligent enough to choose their path (or sometimes some people follow a path without knowing it). This moral lesson is later used in LOTM: Sword of Kings AA Final - Eckidina Arc: Madness Sub Arc that all humans have potential to become demons as they're able to create the Blackness using their own emotions.
NameAkrak means in "vile" in India but the latter comes from "Akram" which comes from the word generosity. To be a Akram, you are very giving, amazing sense of style (as Akrak is very narcissist and cares about her appearance in small little aspects). Determined. Ambitious (her might, will and extremely determination to destroy religion and for being proud for being a human). Inspires others and motivates all types persons (several of her nazi speechs show this). Killer smile (her countless evil smiles across the episode). Usually the underdog (a minion of CM). Family is a priority, friends stay close to heart (curiously, this ironic term is related to her relationship with Haruko, whom she tried to bring her to her side at all cost). Creative with words (very charismatic and manipualtive) Extremely prideful (prideful of her humanity). Stubborn (never list to anyone and refuses to accept opnion of others).
While Akram is almost the noun of Akrak, the name naturally means: "bad", "villainous", "hurtful", "insensitive", "deplorable", "harsh", "awful" "ugliness", "impious", "deplorably", "nasty" and "cruel". In Hindu Mythology, Ravana, the Demon King is usually reffered as "Akrak". Ravana is the primary antagonist in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana where he is depicted as Rakshasa (demon) the Great king of Lanka. Ramayana is considered by the Indian traditions to be the itihasa or the history along with Mahabharata. Ravana is the son of Vishrava and Kaikesi and grandson of Pulastya. Ravana, a devotee of Lord Shiva, is depicted and described as a great scholar, a capable ruler and a maestro of the veena (plucked stringed instrument). He is also described as extremely powerful and has ten heads. His paramount ambition was to overpower and dominate the devas. His ten heads represent his knowledge of the six shastras and the four Vedas. In the Ramayana, Ravana kidnaps Rama's wife Sita to exact vengeance on Rama and his brother Lakshmana for having cut off the ears and nose of his sister Shurpanakha.
All personal informations of CM 130, such as his hobbies, his favorite things, etc
- Favorite colors:
- White, yellow and grey;
- Favorite foods:
- Ice cream, strawberry cake and orange juice
- Favorite cloths:
- Casual military uniform and laboratory cloack.
- Favorite hobbies:
- Studying human body, studying ancient languagues, conducting human experiments, dissecting children and pregnant woman, injecting virus in pregnant young woman, forcing her guinea pigs to have sex with sick woman, injecting animals with lethal diseases, creating projects, creating weapons and biological weapons, torturing her failed underlings with carnivorous virus, feeding rats with dead babies, polluting Amazonas' rivers with corpses of her guinea pigs, sending more rockets to space to finish her Hands of Apocalypse, torturing Ultimate Detectives, plotting against Global Pact Defense, torturing religious people to force them to believe God does not exist, destroying towns with her diseases, turning children in mindless zombies, turning her patients in zombies, drinking coffee
- Favorite allies:
- Favorite enemies:
- Running work camps, ruling the Morte, destroying inferior races, destroying religions, science, human experiments, humans, human anatomy, living beings, diseases, sexual abuse, committing genocide, children, killing pregnant women, dead bodies, burning her enemies, creating new types of virus, chemical weapons, sounds of shoots, fire, removing skins from men, creating weapons, creating ships, creating ground vehicles, testing her weapons in civilians;
- Hates any kind of religion;
- Religion, Catholics, Jews, Americans, Russians, British, magic, black magic, cults, Vatican, Italy, Asians, nuns, priests, capitalism, communism, socialism, democracy, humanitarianism, animals, medics, Africans, Mexicans, Brazilians, demons, unholy and holy beings, spicy foods
- Political types:
- Nazism and Fascism;
- Favorite musics:
- 31 years old;
- Hated allies:
- Hated enemies:
Akrak, despite being Haruko's sister, she has nothing to do with her appearance she has black hair and blue eyes while Haruko has red eyes and lighty scarlet hair. She is usually seen wearing a white military uniform of KnightWalker Industries with a white labcoat of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences on it. She is also very good-looking and athletic with a voluptuous figure despite she never played any sport.
PersonalityAkrak is a researcher and personifies the stereotype of the mad scientist. By her early actions, she is displayed as sadistic and cruel and even insane as she shows no importance who will win in a war as long her machinations inflict pain and show to be useful for her own purposes. She sees everyone and everything not as a living being, but as an object to be researched—including herself as she claims science is the most beautiful thing mankind can do wipe out primitive thoughts like religion. She has little respect or regard for most others, and was even willing to turn her own men (who were not aware of her plans) into living bombs as well as living weapons such as removing their brains and turning them into her puppets. As a scientist, Akrak despises perfection, as she believes that achieving such a state leaves her with absolutely nothing more to strive for — namely imagination, knowledge and improvements — which would result in nothing but despair; ironically, this is the same thinking of Unit-CM 130 and Ara Astaroth.
Ara is a megalomaniac and egocentric genius who firmly believes in the Nazis' misinterpretation of Nietzsche's Übermensch (over-man) concept where a race of superhuman beings are destined to rule the normal ones. Believing humans from science to be such men, she used any means necessary to obtain a central position in MPS's ranks, until her conceit made her arrive to the point of believing inferiors like religious should be wiped out. Akrak doesn't believe that the KnightWalkers are the destined "master race".
Akrak was a humanist on the dark side, who was hopelessly in love with cruelty, savagery, and all the worst aspects of human nature and had no qualms about witnessing other people's suffering and considered it to humans' true nature, which she embraced it and tried to wipe out pure people like religious people who believe in peace and harmony to clean the world from those "disgusting" people. At the same time, she considered people of science as masters of the world while chaotic and wild people to be the true workers of the planet working for the scientists to built a new era. She displayed great philosophical and scientific insight and enjoyed reading the works of notable philosophers throughout history, but sometimes would quote the rare Gulliver's Travels sentence to keep things interesting. She also did the same thing to other less mind-provoking forms of literature such as the bible.
Akrak had personally stated that she wants to see the splendor of people's hearts', and was outwardly against the current way of living, considering organized and religious humans worthless. She aimed to alert people of their false ways and to start consulting their own wills, and was willing to die by the hands a "human" which she considered the true hero while people with pure hearts were "true-monsters". She was in many ways the philosophical embodiment of nihilism while displaying signs of insanity that humans are evil by nature while goodness is a sign of "cruelty" in human's life.
Often seen smirking, Akrak is a cool, collected, yet arrogant woman who plays herself off as being extremely intelligent; she quite regularly refers to herself as "Lady Akrak". Also, much like the rest of her allies, Akrak belittles homosexuals, and thinks of them as nothing more than insects that should destroyed. Indeed, she finds the mere thought of letting a homosexual live when given the chance to kill them a tragedy, and is not above torturing her subordinates when they cause her any sort of inconvenience.
Additionally, Akrak takes great pride in being a human; she also has a habit of referring to Morte as her "garden", and appears to love it enough to make the Rogues pay for bringing harm to it, even though she noted that ultimately, it didn't matter in the slightest. Akrak also has the manner of a meticulous scientist and unlike the other scientists, she is rather narcissistic and sociopath. She is quite sarcastic, often makes ironic-disturbing comments about her enemies, and viewing other beings as research material. Akrak looks down on any beings that are not scientists or people serving her cause, hoping that one day she will wipe all of them out. She has a habit of toying with her foes and views herself as somewhat of an actor with each battle being a performance.
Like Unit-CM 130, Akrak subjugates all "heroic" people as "weak-minded" and "non-logical" and underestimates all of her opponents, calling them simple pests in her plan that she is cruel, cold-blooded, and arrogant that she shown by her attitude toward the loss of Professor Hojo and her lack of consideration for how her science will distort and ruin the planet, killing millions without feeling nothing but pure sastisfaction seeing that her weapons are working. She enjoyed brainwashing people without remorse or nothing with positive quality as she does not hesitate to use technology on anyone. And she also don't care about anyone, but herself, though she shown respect towards Unit--CM 130 and Eckidina KnightWalker though she doesn't admit she cares for them.
She is also shown to be very deceitful and manipulative as she intentionally allowed Yen Kellan to give the Hands of Apocalypse's plans and Morte's location to Cole's rebels so she could simply dispose of him once he was no longer useful for her. She also speaks endearingly to her enemies, calling Lucas "My Litte Boy" after declaring her hatred towards him, and respectfully calling Katarina "beautiful-amazon." Despite not caring whether her soldiers live or die, she acts as if she cares for them as a group, giving them morale speeches and making note of acts worthy of reward; however, this does not extend to traitors, who she will happily have executed, not caring if her troops will win or lose.
She also has no qualms about dealing out punishment for other forms of insubordination. However, unlike ANY EVIL SCIENTISTS of the storyline, Akrak freely admits her own evil saying evil is the true nature of humans while mocking the righteousness of her enemies; when she finds Haruko Couteau's house, she mocks her emotions and feelings for her newborn baby, Katarina Couteau, and would happily break her neck right in front of her while saying "evil emotions" like love will never take her anywhere but to a pile of trash. This is more than enough to show that Akrak was willing to kill newborn infants with her own hands and was not dispensing children and infants in her brutal experiments of dissecting them alive, removing their limbs, feeding them to her zombies and even burning them to death in her tests with weapons. She would not ignore experiments where she had to remove skin from people and injecting pregnant woman with carnivorous virus to eat the fetus alive just to see the tests.
Despite being a self-proclaimed fiend and madwoman Akrak is very proud and protective of her humanity, which she defines as her willpower and "mind". It is this pride that leads to the Akrak's campaign against religion and people who fight for justice, who she views as monsters.
Complete Monster proposal
Akrak Couteau is the worst sister of the whole storyilne and its most evil female scientist, making Jeanne and Akihiro Kurata looks like saints in comparison. Akrak is the genocidal and xenophobic lietenant of Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. Director Akrak, is a Sociopath who would eventually become Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division of the KnightWalker Military—and thus in charge of the creation of the Hand of Apocalypse. Akrak revealed her true colors by massacring civilians and noncombatants whose only crime was being affiliated with Separatists Movements of Global Pact Defense, after being charged for treason, Akrak noticed GDP was protecting Catholics and other religions and immediately prepared biological weapons to kill more than 52,000 people including orphan children to clean United States of religion and later tried to a coup on GDP by sending mercenaries to kill the Rounded Table's members. After her plan failed, Akrak used all children of GDP as guinea pigs and opened them alive to create the perfect ageless body, resulting in their painful death. Upon the rise of the KnightWalker Family in Europe, Akrak enthusiastically supported the new regime, both to make her dream of creating the Hand of Apocalypse a reality. Akrak frequently engineers schemes to give the KnightWalker Family control of mining interests, and at one point engineers a war on one nation, both so the KnightWalker Family can end up brutally suppressing it and to distract Jeremy Blaire, her rival. Akrak frequently displays a tendency to betray and kill those who work with her. After joining KnightWalker Family, Akrak went to Japan to find her sister, Haruko Couteau, and threatened to strangle the newborn baby Katarina to death in front of her to make a point if she refuses to join Akrak in her cause to build the Hand of Apocalypse. Haruko, however, still refused and said if she kills Katarina, she will kill herself right there. Hearing this, Akra burn the house down with Haruko and Katarina inside. Years later, Akrak discovers Haruko is alive and goes after her, only to find Eugen's newborn in her arms in a village of Chronos Empire. Akrak tried to kill Eugen but Haruko managed to escape, when the villagers saw Akrak trying to kill a baby and her mother, they immediately charged at her only to be carbonized by Akrak's soldiers, burning down their village with pregnant and infants on it. Akrak then goes to Brazil to find her former friend, Yen Kellan, and asks him to come with her since Haruko refused, but not before shooting Lucas' mother and Yen's wife, Carla Kellan, who tried to protect Yen from being taken. Thanks to that, the 9-years old Lucas Kellan became a beggar and became a soldier of VSA, becoming a soldier without home or parents. Akrak proceeds to ask Juria KnightWalker to test the Hlokaust Cannon in Fiore Kingdom once she purposely gives him the report that Fiore is helping the KnightWalker Funeral Parlor just to test her most new creation, thanks to that, Eckidina had the Hlokaust Cannon destroying Fiore Kingdom, resulting in the death of 8 million of people and the death of Azul Jissele's parents. When the Cold War II and III started by Akrak using Eckidina as a sock puppet, Akrak started massive and lethal human experiments in order to create the Hand of Apocalypse, using humans as sparring targets of the superlaser as well becoming hosts of her most dangerous and lethal virus. Days before the battle of Liberty City, Akrak sent Thomas Sinclair to Hawaii to capture and kill her rivals of Global Pact Defense but not before installing a chip in his brain to kill him if he gets captured (Eckidina used this chip to talk with Kyouhei Kannazuki who was in Liberty City at that time); indirectly starting the invasion of Liberty City. In Akrak's laboratory, she used hundreds of diseases in war prisioners, including blind and deaf people who had lost everything. Yet, one of her worst experiments is indeed the injection of mutated carnivorous in pregnant woman, where the worms eat the baby alive inside of the woman's womb purely to create a plague that would destroy a country from inside. Akrak then becomes a mad scientist working for Manufacturing Progressive Sciences in Brazil who was purely obsessed with immortality and tried to create countless virus to turn people into undead living things to turn their bodies ageless. She keeps an Amazon Brigade consisting of elven women she's used expert Mind Rape powers on to keep them trapped in a state of eternal agony, but unable to disobey her while Akrak conducts a Holocaust in the forest of the Amazon in Brazil, killing poor and Indians with virus tests, turning them into zombies. She conducts experiments on Brazilians to kill them, or turn them into living abominations for her usage in her personal guard, and regularly bleeds women dry to harvest their blood for her use. When Jeremy Blaire doubted that her Hands of Apocalypse could be useful to KnightWalker Alliance, she didn't hesitate to use one of the satellites in Mexico, a country under the control of MPS and her cruel action resulted in a severe damage to the core of Earth, resulting in hundreds of natural disasters across the world that took the lives of 50,000,000 people. Once her work as done, she returns to Yen's laboratory to find the identity of the traitor who sent the informations of her project to Cole Macgrath. When no one spoke, she decided to kill them all only to have Yen begging for her she was the person who betrayed and asked her to spare them, however, Akrak killed them all anyway and later had Yen killed when she shot a Gas barrel beside him while Lucas, his son, was watching. Returning to Amazonas, Akrak orders her scientists to prepare the Hand of Apocalypse to target all SU's nations to end World War III by destroying them all and declare victory to KnightWalker Alliance even knowing this could destroy the core of the planet and resulting in the explosion of the entire planet, ending all life and creation while she went to her laboratory and continued her insane experiment of creating zombies using her prisioners like if that was just another normal day for her. She then encounter Lucas Kellan in her base alongside Katarina and Tomas and taunted Katarina saying that she was more cute when she was an infant while holding her hands in her neck to kill her in front of Haruko and leaves the Rogues fighting her mercenaries and children who were turned into zombies, forcing them to kill children against their will. Upon her final moments, Akrak has Katarina captured by her droids and forces Tomas, Lucas, Maria and Matt to watch the operation as she was more interested in her energy while she left her scientists and underlings to die by the hands of her zombies. Her final moments can only be described as a signal of insanity as she ripped off her own heart to kill herself instead of being killed by Lucas or people she consider "inferior". Akrak was a major antagonist of the storyline but is only human villain that was considered a true threat to all life and her ambitions took the lives of 130,000,000 people worldwide. Akrak was one of the two villains that Unit-CM 130 truly admired and she has a very nice place reserved for her in the most deep pit of Hell.
Early LifeAkrak was born in Detroit, United States in 2005. At the age of fifteen, she earned a place in the Universal Party Faculty'ss Future Program on California, wherein she met and befriended fellow student Nick Fury and Yen Kellan. Although her listed area of excellence was architecture, her counsellors noted that Akrak's ability to manipulate and read others was just as effective to the point that many considered to put her a torturer in the military. After graduating from the Program, she rose to the fore in the Space Projects of United States, which led to her supervising large onworld and deep space construction projects - this increased influence allowed Akrak to land Yen a visiting professorship at the Institute of Applied Science in Chicago.
Akrak grew to become a member of the Chicago's Strategic Advisory Cell from GDP, and, despite publicly still being represented as a member of the Corps of Engineers, only those within the cell were aware of Akrak's involvement as a member of the top-secret GDP Special Weapons Group. As part of this group, Akrak returned to studying, particularly in regards to Magi-Tech, and spaceships and others had built for the USA Grand Army.
One day, Akrak was visited by Haruko Couteau, her distant-sister that was born in Texas and both got along as they were now members of GDP Special Weapons Group. After many years on the organization, they decided to go higher and become top-officers of Global Pact Defense by joining the GDP Academy.
Global Pact Defense's AcademyIn just 1 year, Akrak Couteau was recognized by all teachers and military officers of the academy as the most magnificent student that the academy ever had thanks to her biological skills and scientific skills that passed through morals and human rights.
Despite her high grades at the academy, most of her Human Rights tests were completely 0, ironically, Akrak developed a hatred for Catholics and all kinds of religion once she started to see world logically and blamed religion for keeping people with primitive beliefs that was keeping some people away from the logical truth.During her normal days of class, Akrak usually had to pass by a church to go back home, where she saw parents converting children in Catholics without their permission and desire, what left her even more furious to the point of imagining the Holocaust should have on Catholics and not Jews.
Through the year, Akrak studied all religions to discover the logical point of having "fantasy" in human society, however, no matter how she studied it, she never found a point to keep religion on society as she considered it a pile of lies to keep primitive people in line to keep offering their money to all Churchs, including Vatican whom she considered to be corrupt Archbishops and priests using gold as their accessories. During this year, Akrak slowly grew up to become a racist and even avoided some of her friends that were said to have Faith on their Gods and even mocked her teacher for having a religion to the point that she threatened to kill them if they touched her.This behavior affected Haruko as well, in a tragic way. Since from then, Akrak became anti-social and spent her whole days in her room writing books of how Religion was useless to the world and even had plans to study the brains of religious to discover a "cure" for this as she thought people with primitive fantasies was some kind chronological and psychological illness.
2 years later, Akrak joined a course of Pedagogy to study human's most deep thoughts, even if she had some knowledge of manipulation to control the minds of people, Akrak desired to study psychological disorder to understand how some people can adopt old ideas like religion and including some political ideas like Socialism, Communism and Democracy (like Pythagoras, Akrak thought the people shouldn't be involved with policy. Her extremism got so intense that her ideas passed from banishing religion to pure genocide.
When the Sino KnightWalker War exploded on Europe in 2018, the Global Pact Defense offered support to Catholics and Muslims that were target of KnightWalker Family. Reacting to this, Akrak thought the GDP was a fascist government for helping Muslims (which ironically resulted in many small terrorists attacks on USA) and vowed to take down the GDP and destroy the current USA government. And then, Akrak's career as a mad scientist, doctor and biological terrorist started.
During a political meeting between the USA Preside and South Korean Prime Minister Lee Tae-Woo, KnightWalker-led guerilla forces, under the guise as local garbage services and a crowd of tourists, mount an air and ground assault. Aided inside the White House by treasonous members of Prime Minister Lee’s detail, Nick Fury, an ex-Student from GDP Academy turned private contractor, and aerial cover fire from a US military gunship, the attack results in the eventual capture of the White House. Not only that, during the invasion, Akrak used a powerful biological gas i the city using the pipes of water, causing 5% of the town to be plunged in chaos and death as the virus spread across the town, leaving a wave of chaos. During the chaos, the father of Lucas Kellan, Yen Kellan and his wife, Carla Kellan, were on the middle of the chaos but managed to escape from the gas. Richard Sampson and several top officials are held hostage in the White House bunker, where Prime Minister Lee is killed. Before he is killed,an Agent a alerts the Director of the Secret Service Richard that “Olympus has fallen”. The attack has been masterminded by Akrak Couteau, who was disguised between the South Korea's diplomats. Akrak seeks to use USA Preisndet'’s hostage status as leverage to force U.S. officials to withdraw military forces from the Europe countries, allowing the civil war to end and steal the codes of USA's mechanical drone army around the world to deactivate it.
During the assault by Akrak’s forces on the front lawn, Nick joins the White House’s defenders. He falls back into the building, disables the internal surveillance and gains access to GDP’s satellite phone. Authorized by to proceed, Nick’s first act is to save the President, who Akrak plans to use to force him to reveal his Droid Army code. Meanwhile, Army Chief of Staff General convinces GDP council to order an aerial SEAL assault on the White House in an attempt to enter through the roof and shut down Droid Army, but Akrak’s team deploys an advanced anti-aircraft remote gun system called the Hydra 6, a fully automated weapons system capable of seeking targets independently. Discovering this, Nick advises them to abort the mission, but it proceeds and the Hydra 6 annihilates all but one of the six helicopters before Nick can stop it. Akrak retaliates for the attempted infiltration by killing Vice President Charlie Rodriguez on an open line to the Pentagon crisis room.
After Nick disables Kang’s communications, Akrak tries to execute Secretary of Defense Ruth McMillan outside the White House in front of the media, but Nick's intervention allows her to escape and he takes out several more of Akrak’s men in the process. With Akrak's forces dwindling, she fakes her own death as well as US President’s by sacrificing several of her men and the remaining hostages. However, Nick believes that Akrak has faked her death and he believes she will attempt to sneak away. Akrak eventually cracks the President’s code and activate Holo Signal of the Droid Army. As Akrak attempts to escape with the President, Nick kills the remaining terrorists, but the President is shot by Akrak in the stomach when Nick tried to fight Akrak.
As Akrak was weaker, she knew she was in danger and used a flashbang grenade against Nick, which allowed her to escape from the White House using the tunnels Nick disables the Holo Signal with the assistance of GDP's council with only seconds to spare. During daybreak that day, Nick walks out with the President and the suvivors of the invasion and is received by the soldiers posted to await their arrival. Sometime after the events, Washington begins to heal from the terrorist attack. At that point, Akrak decided she would leave USA and never return again as her attack was considered one of the worst ground attacks in USA's history and had to find refuge in France, where the KnightWalker Family was installed.
Escaping to EuropeWith her plans ruined by Global Pact Defense, Akrak had no other choice but to escape from the country with the help of some of her terrorists who are connected to KnightWalker Family.
After offering 5,000,000$ to terrorists of KnightWalker Family, Akrak managed to steal a plane of TAM in Los Santos and proceeded to kill all passengers on board to leave no witness. Upon arriving in Paris, France, Akrak was received with a welcoming of one of KnightWalker Family's Chairmen, Ashaus. Akrak started to work with Ashaus for some years to create a plan to take revenge on USA and Nick Fury for ruining her plan.
For years, Akrak was believed to be dead as the KnightWalker Family declared they shot Akrak to death once she stepped on Paris but that was obviously a lie to keep media away from the truth. Akrak worked as designer of weapons to KnightWalker Family and decided to put her dream into practice by creating a weapon that could destroy whole nations with one shot; this dream lead to the creation of Hand of Apocalypse.
During her years missing, Akrak became an arm dealer and a terrorist mastermind that was reportedly responsible for a series of bombings around the globe by selling weapons to terrorists. In September of 2015, Western intelligence locate her compound and the United States launches a drone strike against it, supposedly killing Akrak along with her allies. However, it's revealed Akrak still alive and was working in the deadly project of the Hand of Apocalypse. During her time as a terrorist, Akrak sent countless terrorists attack against Europe and America that resulted in the death of 55,000 people for 4 years, creating civil wars between rebels and terrorists.
No much is known about Akrak's current operations during this times, the only fact know about is that she opened a Black Market of terrorists to sell weapons and instigate civil wars to have parts and more money for her future projects.
Hand of Apocalypse's ProjectAkrak joined Eckidina KnightWalker back on her homeland of Paris, where she endured observing days of gladiatorial games in the Petranaki arena, held in celebration of Meckgin. Here, Eckidina announced that KnightWalker Family would be constructing the Hand of Apocalypse, starting its official birth.
Eckidina reasoned that making the drones perform work beneath their skill level would increase their ultimate output - despite not being entirely sold on this philosophy, the KnightWalkers began making significant progress on constructing the first Hand of Apocalypse and were already almost finished with the Hlokaust Cannon which soon went from resembling a ring to a gyroscopic shape. In an attempt to bring more favor enginners like her old friend, Yen Kellan, Akrak arranged for espionage charges against him to be dropped - Akrak reasoned that gaining more favor from Yen would make him more likely to join the Hand of Apocalypse project when Akrak revealed it to him, and that in turn would give Akrak more influence in the KnightWalker Family and lead to Akrak not having to report to Jeremy Blaire, whom she despised. Akrak contacted Yen and informed him of a job at Helical HyperCom at a large production facility on Ward Walker 201, in an attempt to have the mundane nature of the facility, as well as the continuous KnightWalker Funeral Parlor attacks on the country, lead Yen to become more desperate for a fulfilling job.
Fiore Kingdom's DestructionWhen Juria KnightWalker discovered the treason of Fiore Kingdom for supporting the rebel KnightWalker Funeral Parlor, Juria contacted Akrak to prepare the Hlokaust Cannon to be used against Fiore Kingdom; which would be the first test of Akrak's weapon.
Akrak was later contacted by Eckidina KnightWalker, who was just 5 years old girl at that time and offered her the Arc Cruiser ship, the spaceship created by Akrak that had at least 4 Hlokaust Cannons installed on its frontal parts and had enought power to destroy a whole city. Days later, when KnightWalker Family invaded Fiore Kingdom, Eckidina used the cannons against Fiore Kingdom and destroyed the capital in an explosion more destructive than the TSAR bomb of USSR during Cold War. When Akrak received the results of her weapon against Fiore Kingdom, she was pleased and prideful of herself and vowed to continue her research to develop more weapons like or more powerful than the Hlokaust Cannon; completely ignoring the fact that her weapon caused the death of 7,000,000 people.
Cold War II
During this dark period where the KnightWalker Family shutdown itself, it's unknown how Akrak continued her research for the lake of informations coming from Europe. This era was known as the Dark Europa for the lack of information coming from inside of the continent. However, it's implied that Akrak worked with Yen Kellan during this time until he discovered her true plans and left her side, escaping to Pernambuco in Brazil with his wife, Carla Kellan.
One day, Akrak secretely went to United States and found Haruko Couteau's adress in the country. Akrak had her men from Wolf Assassin Brigade (a squad of elite soldiers from KnightWalker Family) invading the house while she encountered with her sister who was having a peaceful life with Iruka Couteau and the baby Katarina Couteau, who was an infant at that time.
Akrak requested to Haruko to come with her to KnightWalker Family to put an end to the tyranny and fascist state of United States, considering it a corrupt government that thinks themselves to be the kings of the world. Naturally, Haruko refused but Akrak took her eyes to Katarina and held her in arms while indirectly threatening to kill her in front of Haruko but she soon changed her mind and said she would give time to Haruko to think about it as she let Katarina on the sofa as the house burned. Haruko quickly escaped from the house as Akrak and her men disappeared, returning to Europe to continue their research. This event caused Haruko and Iruka to go to Japan, Tenguu City, to hide from Akrak and her faction of megalomaniacs.
Attempt Homicide on Eugen
10 months later, when Akrak decided to visit Haruko to hear her answer again in United States, she was informed that Haruko and her husband, Iruka Couteau, left the country. Using her network of informations of the underworld of the crime, Akrak discovered that Haruko had a new daughter, who was none other than Eugen Katsuragi, the younger sister of Katarina Couteau. Enraged, Akrak found Haruko in a illegal village on India after hiring spies all over the globe to sell out her location.
Akrak knew Haruko would never join her cause and decided to kill her once for all and kill Iruka, Katarina and the newborn Eugen as well. Arriving in the village, Akrak and her men from Wolf Assassin Brigade found Akrak giving the baby Eugen to a Korean couple who turned out to be Hiku Katsuragi and Judith Katsuragi, the adoptive parents of Eugen. When Akrak asked the reason why she was giving her newborn baby to a Korean couple, Haruko answered that she is poor and has no condiction to rise two children so she is giving Eugen to a new family to ensure her a new and grand future. When Akrak lost her cool when Haruko denied her request again, Akrak and her men started to shoot at Haruko and Iruka as Judith and Hiku escaped. Much to Akrak's surprise, the whole village were traffickers and mercenaries who held a grudge for the KnightWalker Family, and that resulted in an immense gunfire between the Wolf Assassin Brigade and the local traffickers, as a result, Akrak had to retreat and was forced to leave Haruko and Iruka live.
Killing Lucas' family
Haruko and Iruka were not the only ones to escape from USA to vanish from Akrak's sight, Yen Kellan and his wife, Carla Kellan, escaped to Brazil, Pernambuco. Once Akrak discovered that Yen and Carla were no longer in USA and KnightWalker Family, Akrak once again hired many spies across the globe to locate Yen and his wife.
Months later, Akrak received the news that Carla Kellan was seen leaving from a supermarket in Recife. Akrak later went to Recife and arrived in the country showing her disgust for the Brazilian people after witnessing the poverty in the town. At the same day, Akrak and her forces used the KnightWalker influence to bribe the corrupt government to allow their men to investigate their town without the knowledge of the Supreme Congress.
During these days, Yen and Carla hide themselves in their farm after they noticed the presence of Akrak. The brutality inflicted by the Wolf Assassin Brigade were so extreme that the police and military of the state had to act by their own to stop the KnightWalker forces from loot house of poor class people.
One day, Akrak finally found the location of Yen's farm and went to his house on the desert where she found him and tried to convince him to return with her but he refused all her requests. During this time, Carla helped the young Lucas Kellan, their son, to escape from the farm as Carla distracted the enemies forces by shooting them one by one, but still, she was killed on the process after shooting Akrak's shoulder. Later, the mad scientist had her last men alive to burn down the farm as she took Yen Kellan back to Paris, where he would be forced to work for her to build the Hand of Apocalypse station for decades.
Cold War III and Liberty City's war
When Eckidina KnightWalker invaded Fiore Kingdom with her armada to shut down the KnightWalker Funeral Parlor's operations in the country, Akrak was informed about the incident. The KnightWalker Officer informed that her most new weapon, the Hlokoust Cannon, worked with success and managed to destroy the whole capital of Fiore Kingdom in one shot. In attempts to weaponize Yen's research, a research facility on Indonesia had exploded, leading to a massive loss of life and a mass exodus on the state. Akrak worked to ensure it was interpreted as an attack. Following this, Akrak again met with Eckidina KnightWalker, in the face of disapproval, Akrak suggested having her rank be raised in order to give the impression that the project is going much smoother than it truly was. Akrak suggested being promoted to Admiral, but he was simply promoted to the lower rank of full Lieutenant of KnightWalker Industries.
Akrak met with the Yen following a discussion but Jeremy Blaire butted in and believed that Akrak was responsible for the incident on Indonesia. Akrak suggested to Jeremy that he may need to take a break from parenting and go back to exploring as he used to do. With Jeremy out of the equation, Akrak called Yen to meet with her in private. Here, Yen mentioned doubts Jeremy had, as well as her own. Yen was shown the world of Indonesia, and Akrak claimed that it was an attack by those who wish to bring instability through sowing chaos into the KnightWalker Family. Yen was upset to see his work being attacked by those who solely wanted to ruin the lives of others but of course, he was manipulated by Akrak into believing someone was trying to interfere in the project as he needed the project to be working to find his family again. Akrak had maneuvered Yento her side, and Ye agreed to work more intensely but under complete secrecy from anyone, including Eckidina KnightWalker..
During the dark era of World War III, Akrak's research advanced with extreme progress as now she had total control over her own unit KnightWalker Industries, being allowed to conduct human experiments in humans such as removing their skin to create zombies and attempting create a virus that will revive dead people as lifeless bodies; Ghouls or zombies, in other words.
When the evil mad scientist B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130 was revived by the Fallen's Essence, Akrak joined the Manufacturing Progressive Sciences by her own free will while other scientists were forced to join their ranks to live. Akrak was later recognized by CM as a potential ally thanks to her "achievements" as a scientist for the lack of useless moral standards. Akrak was later put as the director of her own research division in MPS and start to built her personal base in Amazonas, Brazil. Her base was built by robots of MPS and named it Morte Base. However, during the process, the killed native people of the region to keep her base in secret of the government and started ecological terrorism in the area by polluting the water with dead bodies of the natives.
Meanwhile in Detroit, USA, an Ultimate Detective known as Alter Gleen received the strange news about a terrorist base in Amazonas from natives of Manaus, the capital of Amazonas and was sent to investigate. Akrak, knowing one day this could happen, hired thousands of natives of the region to attract her prey to her base while disguised as a "guide". Alter Gleen arrived in Akrak's base with the help of a small kid known as Josef, a native of the region who was hired by Akrak without the knowledge of Alter.
After they succeeded in entering in Morte's base via underground tunnels, Josef betrayed Alter Gleen after he showed MPS' full nuclear arsenal on the base by selling him to Androxus, who was a mercenary from Zero Numbers choose by CM to serve Akrak in her quest. Later, Akrak receives Alter Gleen in her laboratory after he witnessed Akrak's most new underground laboratories of inhuman and cruel human experiments before sending him to a cell to be tortured. It's implied Alter Gleen died on the base as he never appeared again.
Abilities & Skills
- Gifted Orator: Like his CM before her Akrak's main asset is his ability to inspire her troops with enthusiastic speeches. She can take almost any situation and spin it into a speech that will strengthen MPS's morale for their next operation.
- Human Will: What keeps Akrak living is nothing more than her own will. She claims it is her will that drives her, and claims a human's will to be "precious beyond all worth" and to be what defines a human, even going as far as to claim it is the one trait that puts humans above even angels.
- Biological Immortality: To live long enough to continue working in her dreams and project, Akrak stopped her metabolism and is no young forever.
- Master Strategist: Akrak is an effective planner and strategist, developing complex plans to achieve her goals for over half 2 decades. She accounts for the personalities and usual mannerisms of allies and enemies alike and never takes anything for granted - notably, she considers Ratatoskr to be high-priority threats simply because she knows little about their capabilities.
- Technopathy: Akrak has a master device installed in her brain that is able hack technologic devices, including computers, robots, Cyborgs and even small eletronic devices like cellphones and televisions.
- Zombie Controller: As her zombies are brainwashed to obey her voice commands, she has control over her zombie army that acts according to her orders.
List of Victims
- Yen Kellan
- Carla Kellan
- Thomas Sinclair
- King Leonardo
- Queen Liza
- 604 members of Rounded Table
- 66 GDP Catholics
- 5 KnightWalker Scientists
- 4,000,000 Americans in Morte
- 2,000,000 Amazonas' natives in Morte
- The whole population of Fiore Kingdom
- 2 million people in Liberty City
- 20,000,000 in Cold War II
- 31,000,000 in Cold War III
- 51,000,000 Hands of Apocalypse's aftermatch
- 5 Yen's scientists
- 2,000 Chronos Empire's villagers
- 920 zombified war prisioners
- Infant Katarina
- Infant Eugen
- Haruko Couteau
- Iruka Couteau
- Lucas Kellan
- Nick Fury
- Kyouhei Kannazuki
- Hand of Apocalypse Station
- Hlokaust Cannon
- DD-Hlokaust KnightWalker Cruiser
- Hand of Apocalypse Station N.2-300 Prototype
- Hands of Apocalypse Satellites
- Solar Killer
Diseases and plagues
- Z-530 Virus
- Lean Virus
- 54-2 RPG
- Anti-Vehicle Pistol
Relative & Allies
Family - formerly
Global Pact Defense - formerly
KnightWalker Industry (Alliance) - formerly
- Eckidina KnightWalker
- Juria KnightWalker
- The Fallen's Essence
- Aryana Westcott
- King Hamdo
- Emperor Tathagata Killer
- Kanon Rihavein
- King Lucas
Manufacturing Progressive Sciences
Akrak's Hand of Apocalypse
Akrak kills Carla Kellan
Akrak kills Yen Kellan
Battle of Morte Base
Final Battle & Death
- Usurp power and take over the GDP Senate;
- De-letiminize Richard Sampson and become Autarch;
- Kill Nick Fury;
- Get revenge on the United States;
- To find out the truth about immortality to create a perfect ageless body;
- Give financial support to Ultimate Despair to have USA destroyed;
- To finish the Hand of Apocalypse and give the KnightWalker the supreme power;
- Destroy Fiore Kingdom;
- To have Peace Foundation destroyed;
- Complete the Star Killer;
- Start Cold War II to gain much of technology she can;
- Destroy all Meta-Humans with her virus;
- Destroy all magicians;
- Wipe out all religions of the world;
- Finish the Hands of Apocalypse;
- Destroy Mexico;
- Overthrow Ratatoskr;
- Win over her rival, Jeremy Blaire;
- Please Unit-CM 130;
- To kill all indians of Amazonas;
- End World War III with the Hands of Apocalypse by destroying all SU nations;
- Clean the world of all religious to create a world of "peace".
- "I'll not fail!"
- "My name is Akrak Couteau... I'm the Lieutenant Commander Scientist of Advanced Weapons Research Division from Manufacturing Progressive Sciences. And no, we're not supervillains... Instead, we're heroes of the world! Our science will help in the advance of mankind! Soon, the human race will be able to leave Earth and live in other worlds using our technology! Sacrifice is necessary to change the world, a weak-minded person who does not know that should not be able to talk about our work... Alter Gleen."
- "Do you know how difficult it is keeping organs viable? And these aren't just any old organs. No, these possess the secret of unimaginable power. And why's that? Because they were all harvested from mutants just like you... Now then, it's harvest time, and I see we have a proper crop. I'll start with the girl's organs. After all, she was here first! But don't worry, I'll get to ALL of you."
- "The Cold War II happened for a reason, the weak perished in Paris, leaving only the strongest Pure-Blooded KnightWalkers and so the religion was destroyed in our lovable country. Those of us that survived, were meant to. Now it is time for you to suffer that same fate. History demands it."
- "I can see you are determined to kill me. I understand. You want to protect your home and prevent me from using the Hand of Apocalypse. It is admirable. You show something a great many of your kind lack. But you're just like the others, they are selfish, they care only about themselves. They look at their fellow man and resent him. Each one seeking more than the other. There is no loves in your hearts, only greed. It is because of this weakness that you can endure like we can. We have something much stronger than you. We have belief and determination. A belief that cannot be shaken no matter how hard you try. Know that killing me changes nothing. It only prolongs the inevitable. It is simply a matter of biology. You were born on the wrong side, Yen Kellan. Others will rise up behind me and take my place. Eventually, we will win."
- "War is about action, and what we do in the coming days will prove to the GDP once and for all, that we will not be dictated to! Death is the only lesson that they will understand! Join me, sister... Together we can reform this country using Global Pact Defense's authority!"
- "Oh, the fire is beautiful!"
- “We stand at the dawn of a new era. At the very precipice of destiny. The United States attack us, blind to the threat that even now rises behind them. A glorious sun that signals the beginning of a new day, and that will bath the ignorant in it's flames.”
- "There is no understanding without weapons. There can be no dialogue without bloodshed. The ISA will be made to understand, and that knowledge will be paid for with their lives.”
- "He [God] smiles at you in the form of a young girl or pulls at your heartstrings in the guise of a weary veteran... so many faces a monster has... and all of them stolen! All of them lies! I despise him. Every cell in my body called for his annihalation! So I destroyed his kingdom and cast him down into the dust, religion itself! Fitting how it took a man with the trappings of a monster to slay a monster with the trappings of a man."
- "I'm not a monster... I'm a human. What makes us, humans, our identity, is our might and determination. People like you sold you souls to Magi-Tech, only weak humans accept it gain power and profit. I'll never accept your existence as well... Religious, Meta-Humans, Cyborgs, Demons, Angels, Magicians, Magi-Tech Magicians... Every single one of are WEAK! You gave up on your humanity and become what I call "monsters".
- "We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace, security for the world."
- "Deny it all you want. My humanity is not in question. I still have that one trait that puts us in ascendance even above the angels. It is my will that drives me. The Cyborgs that you were so happy to keep in your employ...without the life blood of others to keep them going, they would shamble to a halt. If it's a monster you want, look no further than all Cyborgs, playing at immortality. Don't mention me in the same breath as that fraud. The moment I am propelled by my own unadulterated will, I become heir to something Cyborgs can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar, synapses firing in a sea of pure thought... I am human just like you are. Within me rests a human soul...and a human's will, precious beyond all worth."
- "Cancun was destroyed, the last remnants of Cole's bunch of fanatics are gone."
- "Oh, it's been a long time... Nice to meet you again, Kellan."
- "So you're that baby I once held in my arms. You were so cute at that time, Katarina Couteau. Yes, I know about you. My boss, CM 130 told me many things about you... You've grow a beautiful amazon woman, I envy you."
- "One more world and I'm going to cut off your tongue."
- "Do you think I'm paid to work like this?! No! I'm the one who pay them for this!"
Quotes about Akrak
- "This is Akrak Couteau. One of the most wanted terrorists of Global Pact Defense. She is responsable for the death of all previous leaders of Rounded Table of GDP GN-2000. She is missing for 20 years." - Kyouhei Kannazuki to the Rogues
- "You're wrong. No one will think of this as a war or a revolution of science. This was... just... an exchange of bullets. The death rattle of a sad lunatic two decades past her prime. I hardly think of you as a proper opponent rather as a "monster". You needed to be put down, Akrak. Of that, there is no doubt. For all your talk of humanity, there wasn't a shred of it left to be found in you. Perhaps there never was. You died as you lived: a cowardly beast who destroyed millions of innocent lives to create your own disgusting world. A monster's reign of terror may be bloody and long...But it's only a matter of time before they fall. Foolish creature. Mankind is a slave to duty, and there is no greater duty than to purge one's enemy from the Earth, like you... Your humanity was nothing but a pale façade. That's why you died like this, by the hands of humans... Because humans are always the ones who kill the monsters... And you... is the monster." - Lucas Kellan after killing Akrak
- "To become a monster like her, is to admit you were too weak to remain a human." - Cole Macgrath to Kotori
- "You are no scientist. You are nothing but an amoral abonomation. Your have no values on family or morality at all. You don't know what family is. I spent 3 months finding myself a family, and I was glad that I have one, a big one... but you? You threw your family away like dry lemon peels! I HATE YOU! Now, Akrak Couteau, for your crimes against humanity, I will bring you to justice! NO ONE ESCAPES THE LAW!" - Maria Arzonia to Akrak
- "Akrak" means "vile" in Khmer language.
- Maria Arzonia compares Akrak to Arzonia Brothers due to their share of uncaring nature towards family.
- Akrak is considered to be a female equivalent of B1-Killer Kampfdroide Unit-CM 130, her boss, since they are both mad scientists that have twisted moral agency and lacks of empathy. In order to show their own twisted devotion to science, both CM and Akrak have no qualm to do vile atrocities. They also views morality and emotions as useless.
- Akrak is the only special villain to have much influence than current timeline villains as Yandere-chan and Sonia Nevermind didn't have so much influence in the plot.
- The name "Akrak" originated from the officer cap insignia of the SS. Shaped in the image of a skull and crossbones, the symbol was dubbed "Totenkopf", meaning "skull" or "death's head" in German. In Indian, "vile" was the name given to SS officers from Totenkopf.
- Akrak has some similarities with the Marvel Comics and Captain America villain Red Skull. Both are high ranking Nazi officers (as MPS is a nazi organization), have a skull themed name/alias, develop advanced weapons, and both aim to wipe out all inferior races.
- Akrak wears a scientist uniform, implying that she spends more time creating war machines and weapons than leading troops.
- Akrak is the first Complete Monster Special villain to be introduced in the storyline while Yan is just a obsessed teenage girl and Sonia is a serial killer being forced to kill people.
- Akrak is considered one of the most evil and cruel scientists of the world. To the point where some people consider her just as cruel the Unit-CM 130.
- Akrak's speech to the Mexican civilians is an analogy of Nazi Germany. This is most significant where the MPS droids all raise their arm up in the air with a fist to her in several moments, which is a reference to the Nazi salute.
- Despite her respect for Unit-CM 130, Akrak does not seem to care about CM's orders, and is more eager to gain the MPS for herself than to serve CM.
- Akrak is the person who had contacts with many terrorists across the world and sold weapons for them to continue their rampage in United States, two of these organizations are Ultimate Despair and Aurozia Terrorist Organization.
- Akrak is most hated religion is Catholicism as she claims God is a fantasy created by humans to keep low-minded and non-informed people in line to manipulate them.
- Akrak was born on USA with her sister but since her father was Brazilian, her original language is Portuguese. This makes Akrak the first brazillian antagonist of the storyline while Felix Drake is the second brazillian to be introduced.
- Akrak is the second villain to cause much of destruction and chaos around the world in a fraction of seconds while Heis is the first one. While Heis killed 20,000,000 people worldwide with her Black Demons, Akrak had a higher body count of 50,000,000.
- While not being one of the most evil villains of the story, Akrak is the only villain that Lucas Kellan and the whole VSA truly feared.
- Akrak is the only scientist of MPS to engage in a battle against the Rogues.
Jack Parsons is a rocket scientist, occultist. He became a devoted follower of famous occultist Aleister Crowley. He was caught dancing around fire in the nude in a ritualistic way. Jack Parsons was also a brilliant scientist, and invented the first rocket engine. He also pioneered the advancement of liquid-fuel, and solid-fuel rockets. Eventually his involvement in the occult meant he could no longer work in rocketry. Parsons worked with L. Ron Hubbard (the founder of Scientology), to summon the god Babalon to the earth. Although he isn’t very well known now Parsons is considered one of the most important figures in the history of the U.S. space program.
Johann Conrad Dippel
Dippel was born at Castle Frankenstein near Muhltal and Darmstadt. Dippel invented a substance he called Dippel’s Oil, which he claimed was the elixir of life. He even tried to trade the elixir for castle Frankenstein but was turned down. Dippel spent a lot of time experimenting with dead bodies bodies, and it’s claimed he even tried to transfer the soul of one dead body to another, although there is little evidence to support this claim. Dippel claimed to have created the elixir of life and a way of exercising demons by experimenting on the bodies of dead animals. It’s believed that Dippel was the inspiration for the Frankenstein novel.
There were a lot of evil scientists in the middle ages but Paracelsus may be the most insane one of them all. Paracelsus was convinced he could grow giants, and tiny humans by growing them from a jar of semen. He would keep the jar in a warm place and feed it blood to make it grow. Apparently he was quite successful and managed to grow his tiny humans. But unexpectedly the small creatures turned on him and ran away. They were supposed to be a foot high and follow orders he gave them. Paracelsus wasn’t just a crackpot he is also said to be the father of toxicology.
Harry Frederick Harlow (October 31, 1905 – December 6, 1981) was an American psychologist best known for his maternal-separation, dependency needs, and social isolation experiments on rhesus monkeys, which manifested the importance of caregiving and companionship in social and cognitive development. He conducted most of his research at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where humanistic psychologist Abraham Maslow worked with him for a short period of time.
Harlow's experiments were controversial; they included creating inanimate surrogate mothers for the rhesus infants from wire and wood. Each infant became attached to its particular mother, recognizing its unique face and preferring it above all others. Harlow next chose to investigate if the infants had a preference for bare-wire mothers or cloth-covered mothers. For this experiment, he presented the infants with a clothed mother and a wire mother under two conditions. In one situation, the wire mother held a bottle with food, and the cloth mother held no food. In the other situation, the cloth mother held the bottle, and the wire mother had nothing. Also later in his career, he cultivated infant monkeys in isolation chambers for up to 24 months, from which they emerged intensely disturbed. Some researchers cite the experiments as a factor in the rise of the animal liberation movement in the United States. A Review of General Psychology survey, published in 2002, ranked Harlow as the 26th most cited psychologist of the 20th century.
Sidney Gottlieb (born Joseph Scheider; August 3, 1918 – March 7, 1999) was an American chemist and spymaster best known for his involvement with the Central Intelligence Agency's 1950s and '60s assassination attempts and mind control program, known as Project MKUltra. Unfortunately, Gottlieb's scientific know-how came down basically to "let's poison everyone." For example, he was the man behind the idea to saturate Castro's shoes with thallium and thus make the hair of his beard fall out, further proving to us that the CIA had some very liberal theories about the source of Castro's power.
Gottlieb also proposed killing Castro with a poisoned cigar, a poisoned wetsuit and a poisoned fountain pen. His later idea for a batch of poisoned poison was unfortunately rejected by the agency. To prove he wasn't just a one note guy, Gottlieb later on tried to assassinate an Iraqi general and the prime minister of Congo with neurotoxins. Which are different than poison. Somehow.