|Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines of LOTM: Sword of Kings described. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Abyssal are OR (original race) race of ancient creepy, evil and powerful creatures which are born from the darkness from the deep seas and are born from evil emotions. The Race is made by Destroyer Subjugator90. They are basically the most powerful beings in all Multi-Universes and are public villains to every single hero and villain, including others Dark Empires on Balam Alliance. They exist since from the creation of Multi-Universe and are considered the true main antagonists in LOTM: Sword of Kings Storyline, they are controlling the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire in the shadows to hid they plans. They exist for 500 zillions of years, and are corrupt spirits and monsters with supernatural powers which devour the souls of both living and deceased beings.
All Abyssals are enemies of God and the Devil since they have power to overthrow any omnipotent in the universe. Some Abyssals can even change the reality, destroy realities, destroy planets, control time and space destroy galaxies, destroy timelines and even travel in time depending of the Abyssal's power type. Each Abyssals has a abilitiy. Abyssals are supernatural beings found in various myths and folklore around the world, that feed on the life essence of humans- most commonly, blood and soul. They also are harmed by sunlight, however, the Abyssals evolved and became resistant to such weaknesses. Abyssals are the primary villains throughout the storyline.
There are only 100.000 Abyssals nowdays because billions of years ago, the Prime Legendary Abyssal Punisher killed their God, The Fallen, and the species was reduced.
TypesThe Abyssals are bio-engineered humans similar to nosferatus vampires and are special military unit on DEM Empire that seems to be made up entirely of Waffen 666 volunteers transformed into abyssals. Being both highly-trained soldiers and surgically-enhanced abyssals, they are a proficient, versatile, and dangerous fighting force. They gain powers that control the death and blood by drinking human blood. There are 3 types of Abyssal, it's almost like a hierarchy:
1 .Prime Abyssal: the most strongest of all. They tends to be the 11 supreme leaders of DEM Empire. These abyssal don't need human blood to gain power. They feed from the evil, war, death, chaos, pain, suffering and death as a source of power and don't need to train because their skills already comes quite qualified. They controls pure dark energy, this energy is connected to darkness in their souls, so they have boundless energy and are almost semi-immortal. They have abnormal speeds and superhuman strength. The strongest of them, Isaac Westcott, has the power to annihilate an entire planet but he doesn't destroy planets because the destruction of planets don't available the suffering, only the complete destruction; and only destruction don't provides power for them. They're in the levels of various superheroes and supervillains from Dragon Ball universe. The DEM Empire itself is secretly commanded by Abyssals while Humans and Androids on the Empire are mere pawns until they reach their plans. They have countless abilities and some of them can be omnipotents.
2. Subjugator Abyssal: the second strongest, but are extremely weak compared to the Primes. They're in the higher ranges of the Abyss army in DEM. They are usually the leaders of the Abyssals battalions. They use energy pure darkness but theirs are limited power (but with a lot of energy) and have enough energy to eradicate an area of 90 square kilometers with only one attack of a Beam Blaster (a common ability of mass destruction between Abyssal). They also have impressive physical skills.
3. Lesser Abyssal: the most lower of all but still a great dangerous to humanity themselves. They are the weakest among the Abyssals but are in greater numbers compared to the Primes and Subjugtors. They only gain physical power, such as: super-speed (90 kilometers per hour) and a superhuman strength that can tear a person like a paper. They doesn't control energy or powers, only impressive physical skills. They drink human blood to maintain their physical abilities but not gain any powers. And also, they need to train hard to achieve physical skills more agile.
The term "true Abyssal" is used in the SW Storyline series to define a formerly human being who has sucked blood of their own free will. The only vampire bloodline confirmed as true vampires in the SW series is Isaac and his offspring.
The most notable initial ability of true Abyssals is their ability to transform their opposite-gender virgin victims into their offspring. Attempts to convert non-virgins or virgins of the same gender will result in the creation of a ghoul. In the case of a successful blood exchange, the virgin party, or "fledgling", will enter the first stage of abyssalism. While lacking the higher-level powers of the "master", they still possess superhuman powers and a psychic connection with their master. They will also have the traditional weaknesses of vampires, such as varying sensitivity to sunlight. As with their masters, upon the consumption of a human's blood of their own will the restrictions imposed upon the fledgling vanish and further abilities are unlocked, completing the transition to "true undead" status.
Even with these special characteristics, though, there are certain common characteristics and weaknesses. Elongated fangs and red eyes are amongst the most obvious indication, as is the thirst for blood coming from other human beings. They have an inability to cross large bodies of water without means of external locomotion. "Holy" symbols, materials and relics are often treated as highly dangerous. Silver, particularly, is lethal to most of them. Blessed silver is even worse and may inflict extensive damage depending upon the blessings of the material and strength of the Abyssal target.
The heart is often presented as a weak spot for a Abyssals, and thus is a popular target against them. Potent religious artifacts such as the Nail of Helena are able to imbue a strong holy aura in weaponry to make it incredibly deadly against Abyssals, and presumably other "unholy" creatures.
Abyssals created through either the FREAK chip process, or the DEM Organization's special process are not created through the bite of other Abyssals, and are considered artificial. While clearly intended to resemble each other, both Abyssals are very different and hold their own unique characteristics; making them hard to confuse with each other. Weaker than traditional vampires, artificial ones are all in a class of their own.
- Immortality: This ability is rather ambiguous, as Abyssals has stated that immortality is a myth. However, what it most likely refers to is the human souls inside the Abyssals, it has been speculated that, when damaged by blow that would have killed or incapacitated the Abyssal such as exceedingly holy weapons, the damage is instead directed to the Abyssal reservoir of souls. Because this ability does not really grant the Abyssal true immortality, it can be considered as pseudo-immortality.
- Ultimate Regeneration: Abyssal's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other being's. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being decapitated, blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc.
- Superhuman Accuracy: The Abyssal has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so-called 'third eye'.
- Superhuman Strength: The extent is unknown, but the Abyssal can physically rip humans and any other species apart with ease.
- Superhuman Speed: The Abyssal can move faster than the eye can see, the Primes can move more faster than the light.
- Superhuman Reflexes: ....
- Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. He is also seen leaping impossible distances and can walk up vertical surfaces. He also has the ability to levitate.
- Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
- Shadow Manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.
- Invisibility: The ability to become completley unseeable.
- Blood Manipulation: The ability to control blood with the mind.
- Soul Manipulation: The ability to manipulate souls.
- Shapeshifting: The Abyssal can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and various other forms.
- Smoke Manipulation: The ability to control smoke to an unknown extent.
- Necromancy: The ability to control darkness and death.
- Teleportation: The ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else.
- Telekinesis: Abyssals uses telekinesis to impale their opponents.
- Mind Reading: Abyssals are able to hear the thoughts of others when he chooses.
- Precognition: The ability to see into the immediate future.
- Familiar Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has drank in a variety of forms that either emerge from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but the Abyssal can only use this ability when Control Art Restriction System Level Zero is released. The familiars can come in two ways, one is similar to a ghoul, mindless and constantly moaning in pain, while the other is the soul manifesting exactly how it was when it was alive, personality, powers, and all. It's unknown if vampires have control of how they want their familiars to manifest, or if the soul loses its personality traits.
- Blood Drinking: The ability to drink a person's blood, absorbing their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as a Abyssal e does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hellhound had eaten Luke's body. Abyssals can also draw in blood from thousands of people over vast distances.
- Combat Experience: In addition to their superhuman abilities, The Abyssal also possesses centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power and force, he does at times use strategy. When a Abyssal fought Megatron, the Abyssal used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the death blow.
- Omnipresence: This grants the Abyssal the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. The Abyssal can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms. It also makes him completely immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be willed away, including fatal injuries.
Abyssals can have human forms. They are monsters in appearancer but still have gender. Female Abyssals take appearances of very sexy, hot and beautiful woman and girls, and can easily be confuded with real humans. However, Abyssals that were humans once have the same human appearances. Between the 100.000 Abyssals, 80.000 are female Abyssals. Most of the females chooses to be teenages to have a "cute" appearance hiding their ugly true forms.
Natural Abyssals can change their appearances and choose the appearances of their bodies and forms.
Their God is Fallen. The Fallen born 300 trillions of years ago prior the beginning of the storyline. He tried to plunge the whole Multi-Universe in darkness to create a universe only to Abyssals. But he was defeated by the Legendary Prime Abyssal Punisher. His legacy existed since from his death, resulting in Sir Isaac Ray Peram Westcott born, the Deus.Ex.Machina Industries Empire and the Cataclysmatic War.